+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,432 times in 8,339 posts

Default Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Directed Energy Weapons.... I suppose the question is, why wouldn't they extend these systems to space?
    The energy requirements are not compatible with current sat tech.

It's just not feasible.... yet........
    That's only if you believe what you are told about the state of technology. I believe zero point energy tech has been cracked. A satelite could have a massive amount of power if it's got such tech on board.

I'm not saying that there are no hooligans running around with gas cans and lighters, of course there are, but go back and look at those 2 year old photos of those Cali' fires.

Meanwhile, the broom wagon has caught up with the story:

Beam Of Light Aimed At West Coast Fires As Pentagon Warns That China Has Weaponized Space

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f68bac2cafd76087e59876a
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), onawah (21st September 2020), PurpleLama (21st September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020), TargeT (21st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

Default Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    A satelite could have a massive amount of power if it's got such tech on board.
    Yes, that may be true. Cost may be a part of this as well, though.

To deploy a classified orbital weapons platform to start a forest fire might cost $100k. Maybe $1 million or more.

To pay a mentally unbalanced Antifa activist: $500, a crate of beer + a box of matches.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st September 2020), PurpleLama (21st September 2020), TargeT (21st September 2020), Yoda (22nd September 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

That's only if you believe what you are told about the state of technology. I believe zero point energy tech has been cracked. A satelite could have a massive amount of power if it's got such tech on board.

Well, two things:

1) WHY?
    What is the point of setting random fires where wild fires have been for the past several years? What possible gain was there and if the goal was fire based why not start vastly more fires... the gain isn't there, there is no reason that if a weapon like that existed it would be used in this situation.

2) I have never seen anything in 3d reality that breaks the "laws of nature" per-say... the strive for balance etc is always there (or the movement/influence to balance does) and so "zero point" energy cannot exist, the energy has to come from somewhere... there may be a process I don't understand but i highly doubt it based on things I've seen.

Forrest mismanagement by an incompetent government (this we KNOW for fact) and wild fires / arson easily explain the (now seemingly annual) west coast fires.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st September 2020 at 20:09.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st September 2020), kfm27917 (22nd September 2020), PurpleLama (21st September 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Once again, Agendas 21 and 2030.
    The elite want land that they can buy up cheaply once it's temporarily destroyed by fire.
    For all we know, they may have divvied up the choicest parcels of land in CA. (and elsewhere) and already have blueprints for the pet projects and private estates they intend to create there.
    To underestimate their cravenness just makes it all the easier for them to proceed.
    1) WHY?
    What is the point of setting random fires where wild fires have been for the past several years? What possible gain was there and if the goal was fire based why not start vastly more fires... the gain isn't there, there is no reason that if a weapon like that existed it would be used in this situation.

But an Antifa activist with a box of matches can be traced back to evidence of who paid the $500 and why....And whereas the military (in the US at least) has money to burn and seldom has to justify its' expenses.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

To pay a mentally unbalanced Antifa activist: $500, a crate of beer + a box of matches.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st September 2020 at 22:51.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (21st September 2020), fifi (22nd September 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Well, two things:

1) WHY?

2) I have never seen anything in 3d reality that breaks the "laws of nature" per-say... the strive for balance etc is always there (or the movement/influence to balance does) and so "zero point" energy cannot exist, the energy has to come from somewhere... there may be a process I don't understand but i highly doubt it based on things I've seen.

Forrest mismanagement by an incompetent government (this we KNOW for fact) and wild fires / arson easily explain the (now seemingly annual) west coast fires.

To add to your point two ... this year isn't really any worse than any other year for fires. This year is a lot worse in terms in which the "rulers" use media to attempt to grow the idea of greater and greater chaos for their own purposes.

Overall US wildfires is slightly up from 2019, which was down from 2018, which was down from 2017 ...

"2020: From January 1 to September 8, 2020 there were 41,051 wildfires compared with 35,386 wildfires in the same period in 2019, according to the National Interagency Fire Center. About 4.7 million acres were burned in the 2020 period, compared with 4.2 million acres in 2019."
    2019: In 2019 there were 50,477 wildfires compared with 58,083 wildfires in 2018, according to the National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC). About 4.7 million acres were burned in 2019 while there were 8.8 million acres burned in 2018.
    2018: In 2018 there were 58,083 wildfires, compared with 71,499 wildfires in 2017, according to the NIFC. About 8.8 million acres were burned in 2018, compared with 10 million in 2017.
    2017: In 2017 there were 71,499 wildfires, compared to 65,575 wildfires in 2016, according to the NIFC. About 10 million acres were burned in 2017, compared with 5.4 million in 2016."
    - https://www.iii.org/fact-statistic/f...tics-wildfires

See the trend? Mind you this is total for USA - not just west coast, but for 2020, we're at 50% of the both the number of fires and the acres burned vs 2017.

2020 actually seems like a fairly normal wildfire season, and looks way down from 2017, with perhaps just a bit greater concentration on the west coast.

Is there motivation for emphasizing the fires and damage in the last few years in the media? "Global warming" fear mongering justification perhaps? Just because the emphasis on something is increased, doesn't mean that situation is actually any worse or any different -- the difference is often only in the exposure. Before humans could detect cancer, it didn't seem to exist.

I'm not saying, for sure, that there isn't any arson happening, there might be; but I believe if there was, it would be to ensure very specific areas are burned that would lead to a money trail of some sort, and certainly wouldn't be done with lasers from space of airplanes ... Does anyone have any info on the specific fires location and a possible future north / south high speed transit corridor that seems to align? I've never researched it, but I saw a meme on it on facebook ... maybe that's worth checking into. That might be a motivation for arson.

We had a few really bad years for fires in western Canada 2017, 2018, and 2019, were all extreme record setting years for fires, several communities were burned, but that was like 0.0001% of the total are that was burned (for comparison, a single fire in BC in 2018 burned 3.4 million acres (vs 4.7 in all US as of sept 8th this year)). It's all wild forest, but the parts that were emphasized in the media was the parts that burned residential areas or communities - there was no reporting on the other 99.999% of the fire areas because there was no "horror" to report. Cui Bono? No one. No money trail.

I've still seen no good evidence of laser beams; the "evidence" I have seen, is not valid evidence IMHO. Like Target mentioned as well - satellites are engineered to run with as absolute little power as possible, there isn't enough power for sustained extremely high energy beams - maybe zero point energy exists, and maybe they could fit such a device onto a satellite, and maybe for the purposes of starting fires, but were getting into flat earth levels of layers of speculation here). "Rods from God" make sense because they are strictly a kinetic weapon with no propellant or energy required, other than the initial fuel used by the rocket to get it up there.

What's most likely is:

1) the fires are being emphasized in the media (always with a "global warming" jingle in there somewhere), but are not that much worse than we have seen in the last five years (supported by stats).

2) the fires may have been made worse by failed firefighting efforts, creating firebreaks near residential areas, which go wrong due to changing wind conditions.

3) we have a bad fire season for various real reasons; drought, lack of direct forest management to alleviate such (nature does this anyway on its own, always has, always will, its only a "horror' when humans get in the way of nature)

3) possibly, but I haven't really seen any evidence, there is some arson to ensure certain specific areas are burned, for some more grand future purpose, or again, just to promote the global warming narrative.

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/societal-i...month/8?params -- more stats, again 2020 doesn't look much different from any other year. This is accurate to end of August.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st September 2020 at 23:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (22nd September 2020), kfm27917 (22nd September 2020), TargeT (22nd September 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More here (in the first part) about the fires and why, posted first here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1379221

"CNN Gives Up Even Pretending to be Journalistic"
    Each breath a gift...

12. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    But an Antifa activist with a box of matches can be traced back to evidence of who paid the $500 and why....And whereas the military (in the US at least) has money to burn and seldom has to justify its' expenses.
    Imagine all the people at all different levels in the miltary / government who would need to know about the satellites, the technology, the planes, imagine the pilots, the ground crew for planes, the builders / engineers, the orders given, the chains of command - that would leave a long trail, even if thought to be reasonably secure.

It would be so easy to pay off (in cash) a known criminal to commit a crime and keep his mouth shut. Its not like a government official or corporate CEO would be doing any of the dirty work - there just needs to be a couple layers. The media is controlled already so even if the guy tries to whistleblow, the media silence would be deafening.

Not that I am even convinced there is arson, but if there is, it would be 1000x easier than trying to use some completely speculative exotic military technology and weaponry.

If someone, say a random stranger, paid me $25,000 (assume I'm an arsonist and could care less about the forest) and said, can you use your skills, find a way to get some wild fires started that cannot lead back to you, and you can keep whatever you don't spend, I could easily myself create enough layers to get the job done - and I'm just some guy. It truly wouldn't be that difficult, and not at all difficult for someone fully trained in such things.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 22nd September 2020 at 00:26.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

kfm27917 (22nd September 2020), TargeT (22nd September 2020)

14. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What this guy is saying seems to align fairly well with what I was saying in my long post above -- the media is emphasizing fires and hurricanes - both of which always happen, and this year is far from the worst, to push the global warming agenda. Also to try to create divide, remove Trump from power etc. But let's consider that nothing is out of the ordinary ... except how and how frequent, the media is reporting it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

guayabal (22nd September 2020), TargeT (22nd September 2020)

16. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But while you're at it, consider all the people who had to be in the know about various other nefarious "secret" black ops such as chemtrailing, and yet for the most part, it's purpose and true nature remains unknown to the general public, and remains unchallenged in any really effective way.
    There are numerous examples of this, and the way in which these coverups (if they can even be called that) have been so successfully unchallenged.
    It seems that the elite have only become more daring with time and less inclined to worry about the possible consequences.
    Even when such crimes have clearly been committed, how often are they brought to the public's attention and how often do they actually get prosecuted, much less halted?

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Imagine all the people at all different levels in the miltary / government who would need to know about the satellites, the technology, the planes, imagine the pilots, the ground crew for planes, the builders / engineers, the orders given, the chains of command - that would leave a long trail, even if thought to be reasonably secure.

It would be so easy to pay off (in cash) a known criminal to commit a crime and keep his mouth shut. Its not like a government official or corporate CEO would be doing any of the dirty work - there just needs to be a couple layers. The media is controlled already so even if the guy tries to whistleblow, the media silence would be deafening.

Not that I am even convinced there is arson, but if there is, it would be 1000x easier than trying to use some completely speculative exotic military technology and weaponry.

If someone, say a random stranger, paid me $25,000 (assume I'm an arsonist and could care less about the forest) and said, can you use your skills, find a way to get some wild fires started that cannot lead back to you, and you can keep whatever you don't spend, I could easily myself create enough layers to get the job done - and I'm just some guy. It truly wouldn't be that difficult, and not at all difficult for someone fully trained in such things.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kfm27917 (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020), TargeT (22nd September 2020)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You may have a point, but the fire season on the West Coast generally extends into December, and so is far from over yet, and so far there have been a few records broken.
    One of those fires in CA. is the worst on record so far.
    The damage from smoke inhalation to people's health is much worse than usual because so many toxic chemicals have been sprayed (not just on the West Coast, but over the whole country) and those chemicals get mixed in with the smoke that goes directly into our lungs.
    See:

What this guy is saying seems to align fairly well with what I was saying in my long post above -- the media is emphasizing fires and hurricanes - both of which always happen, and this year is far from the worst, to push the global warming agenda. Also to try to create divide, remove Trump from power etc. But let's consider that nothing is out of the ordinary ... except how and how frequent, the media is reporting it.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd September 2020 at 01:10.
    Each breath a gift...

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Fires are breaking out right where weather maps are showing "hot spots", in volcanic regions where the magma appears to be coming up from underground, though not actually erupting.
    I'm not sure that can happen, but if it is, God help us!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

onawah (22nd September 2020)

21. Link to Post #92
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Imagine someone with my skill set, with a ridiculous level of trust.... that works with "layers" of information on top of things people take all the time on social media.....

Imagine if we tracked everything in with in 10 miles (vertically as well as horizontally (*aka globally*)).

what if it was understood that you can "see" a lot more when there is near zero interference and you do not treat the electromagnetic spectrum like a keyhole....

I'm not good at skirting lines; think about what is above....

we are NOT as cool as you "sci fi" (very likely a dis-empowering form of propaganda) would have us believe.... but something like what is insinuated above would be rapidly (with in microseconds) be discovered by what is possibly our current capabilities and would be known by a large community.... probably....

Anyway... manibus ligatum
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), Snoweagle (23rd September 2020)

23. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dutchsinse shows where that is happening quite often, using the weather maps which clearly show the hots spots, and the fires.
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Fires are breaking out right where weather maps are showing "hot spots", in volcanic regions where the magma appears to be coming up from underground, though not actually erupting.
    Each breath a gift...

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

A satelite could have a massive amount of power if it's got such tech on board.
    Yes, that may be true. Cost may be a part of this as well, though.

To deploy a classified orbital weapons platform to start a forest fire might cost $100k. Maybe $1 million or more.

What if the satellite(s) were already deployed for other purposes? The financial investment could be for a range of uses. I honestly believe it is both Antifa and Satellites, just a hunch/intuition. Since it has been made clear to many people by now, that the CCP has been trying to invade other countries. There is a link regarding DoD Secretary Mark T. Esper, which has already been posted on one of the previous pages (page 3 I believe). He has declared that the Chinese and Russians have weaponised space with "Killer satellites, Directed Energy Weapons, and more.."

I've seen these weird 'laser' anomalies on satellite footage viewing Australia during the fires. It showed multiple fires starting in the middle of the night at the same time in different areas across one state. We have had a lot of Antifa Arsonists here too, though. I can't explain why, but I'm convinced they are starting fires on the ground and from above. I'll see what I can find re: the laser footage for Australia.
    Last edited by 7alon; 22nd September 2020 at 05:33. Reason: Posted a link that was already shared in this thread.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2020), kfm27917 (22nd September 2020), norman (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), Sunny (22nd September 2020)

26. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But while you're at it, consider all the people who had to be in the know about various other nefarious "secret" black ops such as chemtrailing, and yet for the most part, it's purpose and true nature remains unknown to the general public, and remains unchallenged in any really effective way.
    There are numerous examples of this, and the way in which these coverups (if they can even be called that) have been so successfully unchallenged.
    It seems that the elite have only become more daring with time and less inclined to worry about the possible consequences.
    Even when such crimes have clearly been committed, how often are they brought to the public's attention and how often do they actually get prosecuted, much less halted?

Right ... they can do all that, but they can't, find a way to get someone to start the fires without a billion dollar zero point satellite laser beam from space? That was kinda my whole point.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

kfm27917 (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020), TargeT (22nd September 2020)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Dutchsinse shows where that is happening quite often, using the weather maps which clearly show the hots spots, and the fires.
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

I now remember a guy who called Coast radio, said he was a fracker in Oklahoma. He said that they sometimes found they were (unintentionally) drilling into magma.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd September 2020), onawah (22nd September 2020)

30. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Right--the hot spots are often near fracking sites.
    No surprise, really, when you think about it !!
    Each breath a gift...

31. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    [ I'll see what I can find re: the laser footage for Australia.
    Please try, I would be curious to see if they look like the ones presented in this thread.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

7alon (23rd September 2020)

33. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There should be some photos from 2018 in the "Strangeness of the California Fires" thread. of beams photographed by citizens on the ground.
    Please try, I would be curious to see if they look like the ones presented in this thread.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (23rd September 2020)

35. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There should be some photos from 2018 in the "Strangeness of the California Fires" thread. of beams photographed by citizens on the ground.
    I wanted to see the "satellite" footage (as indicated), (which I assume is radar or something similar to what dutch presented), so I can compare them. Not sure if I feel like going through 20 pages on that thread ... :/

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

7alon (23rd September 2020), onawah (23rd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast