+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Search for Autonomous Social Platforms

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default The Search for Autonomous Social Platforms

We all know that platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube are banning content that they consider objectionable and not in line with their policies. Q often mentions that we are in an information war, and most of the mainstream media are owned and controlled by the Deep State. But it is not just the Qanon movement that has felt the pinch. Anti-lockdown protestors, 5G conspiracy posters, and many more are finding themselves increasingly blocked, banned and marginalised on these mainstream social platforms.

There is a plethora of alternative platforms such as mewe, bitchute, brandnewtube and the like. Are any of these any better than the mainstream platforms, or are they all owned, if you trace them back far enough, by the Deep State? Where are the conspiracy theorists relocating to?

I have faith that there are good alternatives, and that Qanons and conspiracy theorists are finding each other on other platforms. There would certainly be a financial incentive for platform owners to market to the qanons and other disgruntled conspiracy theorists. I look at how wikileaks has been able to maintain their online presence through thick and thin, even after Julian Assange's arrest.

Perhaps there are those of you out there who are more knowledgeable when it comes to who owns which platforms; their motivations, ability to withstand pressures by powerful lobbys, and their general level of integrity.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Agape (9th September 2020), AlaBil (9th September 2020), atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2020), Ioneo (9th September 2020), Lilybee8 (10th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2020), Peace in Oz (9th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), ZenBaller (9th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Default Re: The Search for Autonomous Social Platforms

the problem is that there will be the same persons on that platforms and not the ones who are still asleep.
    I think that's the reason why everything is going like it is, we are the ones that know the real agenda, but the whole world needs to know.
    if there is a new platform where the people like us here on Avalon go, the rest of humanity stay unknown with what is really going on in the world.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), norman (9th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

The problem with the autonomous platforms is that they still have the masses as a target group. We live in a time that we have to scale that down, go back to smaller teams, semi-private communities (online or not) that respect each other's space and then work through networking them gradually, instead of having a mass spiderweb of unknown people connecting. That's a recipe for failure. First we need to team up with people who we resonate with, build a core and then slowly expand. I feel that it will take some decades. but we're getting there.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

atman (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Dick (9th September 2020), Mike Gorman (9th September 2020), Peace in Oz (10th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    The problem with the autonomous platforms is that they still have the masses as a target group. We live in a time that we have to scale that down, go back to smaller teams, semi-private communities (online or not) that respect each other's space and then work through networking them gradually, instead of having a mass spiderweb of unknown people connecting. That's a recipe for failure. First we need to team up with people who we resonate with, build a core and then slowly expand. I feel that it will take some decades. but we're getting there.
    That is certainly a direction we are taking at this point in time. We are moving off fb and on to our private website, as well as hosting conspiracy zoom classes. We are very discerning when it comes to invites for the zoom classes, and we are growing it slowly.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Lilybee8 (10th September 2020), Peace in Oz (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), ZenBaller (9th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I woke up the other day with these words on my mind “we need independent internet media”. Now, isn’t it very true in general.

But there was a prompt in that message as my dreams were confusing at that point so I woke up abruptly. It could well have something to do with the intensifying situation on our Indian-Chinese border or be a joke. I will probably always dismiss the chance of war till the last second.

And my eyes were looking somewhere up to Estonia or South Korea perhaps, for they’re both fully computerised and could well come with a new advanced option.

My vision of better internet is one that is fluid.

Once you sign in on your device there don’t have to be any more sign ups anywhere. Sign ups and passwords are a major nuisance and place much burden on the user.
    Technically speaking “they don’t have to be there”.

Since your device and IP posses unique combination of numbers and provided your personal privacy is certified by obtaining them it all can run smoothly as one platform.

Next generation of screens does identify the user as they type.

And I think there will be the need for rising new beta communication type of platform - with almost limitless memory- at no expense of the users.

Suppose they agree to the rules : it should not turn to “dark web”.

I remember the free platforms that existed even 15 years ago like Conforums or Proboards and other simple but free media that served their purpose just well.

Neither Facebook or Twitter were ever part of my life - to me it reminds of my college days- it just about on that level and then it seems one has to attend to it of sorts.
    Last years there are also too many adverts. It does not look neat.
    Twitter is more like “shouts” and extreme abbreviations. Some kind of machiavelistic decline of intelligence as I see it. But I’m sure it has its place in evolution of social intelligence ..

The problem of “controls” and “edits” is endless. Ultimately I believe they would better install an AI watching over bad input than humans.
    Humans are influenceable, prejudiced but themselves too suffer trauma from even reading and removing bad input.

Group of administrators working for FB who had to do that job filed them a lawsuit at some point for many suffered nightmares and serious stress symptoms after hours and hours removing violent images everyday.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Lilybee8 (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,084 times in 8,175 posts

5G may be the move to cut us all off at the pass (among other things).

A few days ago, I had a new thought rolling around in my head.

What if the rush to deploy the global 5g satelite nework is a rush to replace the current technological basis of the entire internet, as we have known it ?

As it stands, the internet is kind of unstoppable due to it being absolutely vital to the technocracy planners' dream they are desperate to capture us in before we revolt back out of it. In it's current form it's very accessible, as a network.

Can 5G be set up in a way that does everything the old internet did but with a much more advanced access control system ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

onawah (9th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Facebook Purity https://www.facebook.com/fluffbustingpurity/ is a free, member-supported service that allows members to eliminate ads and other features from their FB pages that they don't want, and it works quite well.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sadieblue (10th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread