1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation North Korean Defector Park Yeon-mi Exposes Kim Jong Un & China

North Korean Defector Exposes Kim Jong Un & China!:

• North Korea defector and human rights activist Yeonmi Park has a virtual sit down with Patrick Bet-David. Order her book https://amzn.to/3kXt9ux (In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom).
    Park Yeon-mi (Korean: 박연미; born 4 October 1993) is a North Korean defector and human rights activist who escaped from North Korea to China in 2007 and settled in South Korea in 2009. She came from an educated, politically connected family that turned to black market trading during North Korea's economic collapse in the 1990s.

After her father was sent to a labor camp for smuggling, her family faced starvation. They fled to China, where Park and her mother fell into the hands of human traffickers before escaping to Mongolia. She is now an advocate for victims of human trafficking in China and works to promote human rights in North Korea and around the globe.

Park rose to global prominence after she delivered a speech at the One Young World 2014 Summit in Dublin, Ireland — an annual summit that gathers young people from around the world to develop solutions to global problems. Her speech, about her experience escaping from North Korea, received 50 million views in two days on YouTube and social media, with a current total of more than 80 million. Her memoir In Order to Live: A North Korean Girl's Journey to Freedom was published in September 2015.

Source

"(In North Korea), the word LOVE does not exist."
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th September 2020 at 13:09.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (24th September 2020), Axman (25th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (24th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Gwin Ru (24th September 2020), Icare (24th September 2020), Ioneo (24th September 2020), lisalu (24th September 2020), O Donna (24th September 2020), raregem (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), scotslad (24th September 2020), selinam (24th September 2020), sunflower (24th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020), Suzi E (24th September 2020), toppy (24th September 2020), Vangelo (24th September 2020), Zanshin (24th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: North Korean Defector Park Yeon-mi Exposes Kim Jong Un & China

She is completely amazing , amazing skills as well, that much for surviving the grass hoppers state, so bright 🙏🌟🌟🌟🙏

Everyone with doubts on what’s happening in those regimes and other parts of the world should listen to this interview once and they would get it right.

Also comes out with cutting clear political consciousness, clean of doubts, hardest payed lesson . So many people around the globe live in mixed states of mind even in so called free and democratic countries.

Further on, study the game theory and systems theory and get out fast as you can.

🙏

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (25th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (24th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), Ioneo (24th September 2020), raregem (24th September 2020), Sadieblue (24th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2020), toppy (24th September 2020), Vangelo (24th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

As this can seem very extreme and unreal for some people and some might say that this is propaganda to mess with our minds.

Let's think about this...

Remeber North America life pre-pandemic. Now compare that to what is happening in Australia right now to what is being told in this video.

Just think on that for a bit.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (24th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (24th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (24th September 2020), Franny (25th September 2020), raregem (24th September 2020), toppy (24th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    As this can seem very extreme and unreal for some people and some might say that this is propaganda to mess with our minds.

Let's think about this...

Remeber North America life pre-pandemic. Now compare that to what is happening in Australia right now to what is being told in this video.

Just think on that for a bit.

But do you disbelieve that such systems existed - in most of the communist run countries- where people grew up unconscious “in the program”, safe behind the wall so they couldn’t even talk to you and yes their media and your media followed a state ideology that was all run from , pardon me the jump from Moscow ?

Because it’s they who started and spread this ideology in conformity with the necessity of their times , call for mass control of population by means of peaceful subjugation,

I agree with you it IS completely the same what today’s world is fearing and facing globally,

control of mass media, people, information censorship.

Closed borders and there is no way to get out than run or buy a tricky way out if you have lots of money to trick the system.

No it’s not an utopia for many people of today who live and work on the treadmill either.
    With millions of worlds refugees who made it, with few pieces of cloth, 5 documents and faith ..

because the places they once lived aren’t longer livable.

No, no certified tourist agency will ever take you to those places.

No tourist agency will take you to slams and burning bushes and labour camps.

There are people who have been in North Korea on guided tours and were watched 24/7, without exception and some who did not make it out for carrying a Bible around.

I wish all those places being integrated to the global community and thrive as beautifully as possible , without the wars and threats that cost lives and more lives everywhere

🙏

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Franny (25th September 2020), Patient (24th September 2020), toppy (24th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There is some kind of mathematical reason behind communication failure between different human “races” and ethnic groups.

It has to do with different types of mathematical systems known to these people and their predecessors.

Systems like the I Ching with 64 character combinations, solar based astrology of Egyptians and Indians, the Mayan calendar and so forth.

Practically - and I’m saying this as I lived in India for over three decades on and off - people of India are generally twice faster in their calculations than everyone else because they understand the meaning of “double negative” and meaning of a “zero” was known to them some 6000 years ago.

So if you see an Indian person talking and they shrug their head a lot it can mostly mean yes

The Chinese based I Ching system has an advantage of organized space geometry but it’s mostly a closed system. On the other hand every and each of its members can become the wholeness of a Cube.

It’s quite different system from everyone else’s and you’d have to be part of it to experience it , either way I suppose.

While most of our “western mathematics” oscillates between positives and negatives - and that’s all we consider

space geometry of I Ching is built by squared positives and the challenge is an oscillating binary code at the sum of the equation.

It’s old in its origin while its main aim is in preservation of species - as opposed to preservation of individual members.

The system will live on , I presume because it’s like piece of genetic memory , pure abstract imprint that influences everything from language to an opinion.

Because it’s set on win-win scenario that is double positive it’s interpreted as fake positive in 2D maths but if you check it thoroughly it’s a multi leveled structure/pattern.

That’s why, make Peace 🙏😀🙏 Peace is important ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

toppy (24th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

Dear Agape ... Patient does not deny what she claims but SOME other people who might think it is all just "propaganda" can consider what is happening to all of us right now with the C0VID1984 Hysteria!
    • Read again you see it is specified (elaborated).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th September 2020 at 16:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (25th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have no argument with that. She’s just reporting the state of matters in her childhood albeit in perfect American English, quoting classic literature.
    It breaks many people’s preconceived notions I guess.

Allow me to explain where the thin line between Covid 19 global hysteria and the state of matters in awkward communist regimes.
    Their mass hysteria has all to do with supporting their leaders and version of their world.
    Read all the reports from outsiders visiting any of those countries before and after and they’re completely alike.

How much can be done about it, if anything is unclear to me. They are suspicious about every form of infiltration and foreign power.

When the N war threat lingered between the US and NK in 2017,
    I candidly suggested dropping cheese blocks from planes instead of bombs as they were on the verge of drought and famine at that time period, euphemistically put.. following which the Facebook started questioning my name and elegantly blocked my short lived FB account.

I obviously had to look as “enemy of state” with my suggestions but pity the ignorant who has really never visited any what they themselves labeled a “third world country” where extreme poverty, malnutrition and exotic diseases are abound or easy to see

other than perhaps on well cushioned tours with magically gifted shaman guide who really has a PhD in human psychology.

Some people forever complain about media feeding us fake news, yes they do and they never show the worst or the reality but how many of those ignorant of the reality go to Africa, Asia or South America ,
    get out of the hotel tourist area and go to see how is life “out there”.

I comment on various topics because I’ve seen a lot in my eyes in this very life time that would fill number of life times ..and so much I won’t get chance to see

I’ve seen old cultures disappearing from our sight in couple decades

Whole societies changing their environments or being submerged to global cultures

I’ve visited the poorest people’s homes when they invited me

spent countless hours in hospital wards seeing what’s going on for real

I don’t close my eyes from the truth and when I get chance to know I usually go for it.

But there are darker than dark places not to go and things I don’t want to watch

so much for the internet and individual experiences, empathy considered,

everyone can only take “this much”

🙏🌟🙏

All opinions are as good as mine on these disturbing matters.
    Last edited by Agape; 25th September 2020 at 06:37.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Orph (25th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

It’s not more or less surreal than the times when the best quality dog and cat food filled several supermarket corridors and cat milk -the lactose free- is more expensive than most children’s yoghurt.
    That much for “feeding rice to dogs”.

Some people really do spend more on their pets than their own kids and good quality pet care can prove costly all around the year 🐨😷

Or the day I saw the insect food sold in protein packets , for humans, in EU K-mart.
    I think it was originally French, crushed crickets, something like that. I kept respectful distance from that corner since, noting my allergy towards insects.

Save a penny or two, support schools in underdeveloped countries, perhaps they will reward you one day.

Countless thanks for Patience

🙏🌟🌟🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 25th September 2020 at 06:56.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Patient (25th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread