+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 111 112 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #201
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,779 times in 4,377 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    At about 1:45:40 Kim refers to an interview it seems they did with a woman called 'Max' about sacrifice under the Vatican.

It sounds very much as if Max may be Svali. Listen to this 2010 interview: https://projectavalon.net/svali.mp3 — but only if you're feeling pretty tough and unshockable. I've only ever been able to hear it once, and once was enough. More than that would have been too much to bear.

But as usual (sadly!) I was quite unable to find it in their labyrinth of sites. I suspect this might be legitimate. Do you know where and when this was?
    Success!

I found it from the trail clues: Interview - Ava Cowan:

https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/home ---> Original Series --->

interviews

exclusive interviews

Ava Cowan interviews "Max", a couragous survivor of ritual satanic abuse. "Max" tells her story about the families of the Order of the Black Sun, the Vatican and many other experiences to expose the truth. "Max" has undergone extensive healing and now has become a healer herself to help other survivors. United Network hopes this story can help save our children from these horrific crimes against humanity.

Edit: Too bad it's behind a subscription fee...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 11th January 2021 at 19:41.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), ClearWater (11th January 2021), Dumpster Diver (6th November 2021), edina (11th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Sadieblue (12th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]
    At about 1:45:40 Kim refers to an interview it seems they did with a woman called 'Max' about sacrifice under the Vatican.

It sounds very much as if Max may be Svali. But as usual (sadly!) I was quite unable to find it in their labyrinth of sites. I suspect this might be legitimate. Do you know where and when this was?
    Nope... I have been as successful as you did in finding that interview in their maze... I let you know if I rum into it...
    I found it — it's here:
    (...not yet listened, but I'm keeping the page open so I don't lose it)

Video text:
    Ava Cowan interviews "Max", a couragous survivor of ritual satanic abuse. "Max" tells her story about the families of the Order of the Black Sun, the Vatican and many other experiences to expose the truth. "Max" has undergone extensive healing and now has become a healer herself to help other survivors. United Network hopes this story can help save our children from these horrific crimes against humanity.

I was initiated into the Black Sun order (the real esoteric SS one), it would comprise a book and it's quite a rabbithole of inner alchemical awakening complete with dark and light elements, it would sound like sci fi but I lived it and I was aware of what I was stepping into and perhaps stepped into it because of my adventurous persona.

Kim does seem to smack Black Sun label on a lot of people, were these people actual SS and initiated into SS Black Sun order? Exactly, it is important to find out and one cannot just smack Black Sun order onto satanic ritual abuse label.
    Last edited by Elainie; 11th January 2021 at 19:49.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alecs (12th January 2021), Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), ClearWater (11th January 2021), Dumpster Diver (6th November 2021), edina (14th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), gord (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Sadieblue (12th January 2021), TomKat (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

I'm curious about the Max interview, too.
    I've not paid for a subscription, yet.
    Had planned to start that sometime this month.

Here's a short YT video intro to Max from about 3 weeks ago.

Welcome to Meet Max - T.R.E.E. Trauma Recovery Education Empowerment
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), ClearWater (11th January 2021), Dumpster Diver (6th November 2021), Elainie (11th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (12th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also want to mention that the FBI released documents on Thomas D' Alesandro Jr., Nancy Pelosi's father, allegedly on the 6th (or 8th) of January.

I haven't confirmed when the document was posted in the public face of the FBI Vault, but have confirmed it's there. It's a 284 page pdf document.

https://vault.fbi.gov/thomas-dalesan...-01-of-01/view

AIM4Truth also did a piece on Nancy Pelosi published on the 6 Jan 2021:

NANCY PELOSI, THE MOB, AND CHINA
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), ClearWater (11th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (12th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I also want to mention that the FBI released documents on Thomas D' Alesandro Jr., Nancy Pelosi's father, allegedly on the 6th (or 8th) of January.

I haven't confirmed when the document was posted in the public face of the FBI Vault, but have confirmed it's there. It's a 284 page pdf document.

https://vault.fbi.gov/thomas-dalesan...-01-of-01/view

AIM4Truth also did a piece on Nancy Pelosi published on the 6 Jan 2021:

NANCY PELOSI, THE MOB, AND CHINA
    I guess I ought to add this, as well. Where's Nancy...

https://twitter.com/TrueCanuck11/sta...67097430315009

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), ClearWater (11th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (11th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (12th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #206
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No certainty this is real since it's a non-banned tweet of a Parler's post?

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ami (12th January 2021), avid (12th January 2021), Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (11th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (12th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I was initiated into the Black Sun order (the real esoteric SS one), it would comprise a book and it's quite a rabbithole of inner alchemical awakening complete with dark and light elements, it would sound like sci fi but I lived it and I was aware of what I was stepping into and perhaps stepped into it because of my adventurous persona.
    What exactly is the Black Sun? How does it differ from the Illuminati?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (12th January 2021), Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), edina (13th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    What exactly is the Black Sun? How does it differ from the Illuminati?
    My deceased ex (SS father and uncle, relocated to Argentina post WWII , ended up big aerospace defense contractors , think Von Braun, paperclip) his family was part of this, he was initiated into it/adept, I would consider it a very esoteric alchemical left hand path with some roots in Tibet. It's very complex to explain and I am not a hermetic adept of it, higher levels of it I do not know. Illuminati is very different...........those are bloodliners and then there are Illuminati assets and so on, that's not to say some occult Balck Sun members can't be Illuminati assets, sure they are.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alecs (12th January 2021), avid (12th January 2021), Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), edina (12th January 2021), Franny (12th January 2021), gord (12th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021), TomKat (12th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #209
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... I vaguely recall a certain Corey Goode's post on Avalon highlighting a member's comment mentioning "Order of the Black Sun" rather than the usual "Black Sun Order"... sort of implying they are not the same breed of cats.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (12th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), edina (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Harmony (12th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It may be helpful to understand what Kim means when Kim talks about the "Black Sun". Below is an excerpt from an article that was on the old United News Channel site, The Global Deep State.

The links to articles on the new unn.today site are not working. I've left a message to the website administrator to let them know. When they fix that I will link the article here.

Quote THE ORDER OF THE BLACK SUN
    How to describe an organization so evil, so vast, that it extends into every country and every nation? They call themselves the "good guys," and the "Earth Alliance," yet just one phrase sums them up: "They worship death." They are the creators of the problem and creators of the solution in every war, conflict, and racial divide since the beginning of time. They are the Henchmen, the Bogeyman, and the Savior all in one beautifully orchestrated mess meant to create "Order out of Chaos."
    Click image for larger version

Name:	black sun symbol.png
Views:	52
Size:	214.1 KB
ID:	45795
    The Black Sun created the Nazis, Fascism, Slavery, the Mafias of the world, the IRA,
    Communism, Project Looking Glass, the Majestic 12, the Skull and Bones, the Freemasons,
    the Thule Society, the Vril Society, the Bankers of Death, the Black Dragon Society, the
    Bagman, the CIA, the KGB, China Intelligence, China Military, Black Eagle Trust, Black
    Rock, Black Stone, Black Water, Black Eagle Oil, the Pentagon, the Secret Space Force, the
    Worship of Ancient Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, the Order of Assassins, the Islamic
    Caliphate extremists (ISIS, Taliban), Project Paperclip, Project Bluebird, The History
    Channel, Fox News, CNN, Oracle Banking Systems, the Jesuits and the Black Pope, 3M,
    IBM, NASA, Haliburton, empire of George Soros, Bush Family Trust (Black Eagle Trust)
    and much, much more. They are the keepers of the "Wealth of Solomon," and again,
    Solomon was the "Guardian of the Wealth of the World," not the owner of the wealth of the
    world. The Order of the Back Sun has been around for over 1000 years. They thought they
    were unstoppable. Arrogance is a weakness, not a strength.

They are the keepers of the secrets, the henchmen of the organizations like the Committee
    of 300, the US Department of the Treasury, the Bush Family, the Bush human
    experimentation ranch in Paraguay, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Kennedy Family,
    World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, United Nations
    Peace Keeping Forces, the Drug Trade, Black Market Oil Trading, Black Ops, Antifa, ISIS,
    the Taliban. You name it, they have their hands in it, and in YOU. Ever heard of "Five Star
    Trust" registered under the United Nations? These "Five Star" above-the-law Generals
    organized and carefully crafted every war, every "unnatural disaster," earthquakes,
    HAARP, CERN (and so much more) for centuries.

They, themselves, proclaim they worship death: creators of war, creators of COVID (in
    1964), and of many other diseases humanity faces today. They are proud of their control.
    Half of them are possessed by demons and they requested this to happen, maintaining this
    with a pill they take every day. They have no use for humans other than as "batteries for
    3/5their loosh - human energy harvesting" (more on this later). They target certain races,
    certain types of people utilizing depopulation, population control, and all the things they
    believe they have the right to do to us. This is all in the name of "security of the people," on
    behalf of Rothschilds. Aren't we all feeling much more secure now?

Flash forward to today. The Black Sun believes they are "free" now that the Covenant of
    Solomon has expired. They also believe they can do a better job than Rothschilds at
    controlling all the wealth of the world. After all, they are the ones who have been protecting
    it all these years with their evil creations and genetically-modified humans (think Jason
    Bourne-types). Now they are trying to take over controlling all the people and the wealth of
    the world.

Both sides operate as the "unknown ones." You will never see the head of either order on
    your television. They are in ALL of world governments, not just America's. They are above
    the governments, giving orders to their puppets who own all mass media to control the
    narrative (Ted Turner, et al), and threatening heads of state to do their bidding. There
    have been no elections they have not manipulated. All forms of government/governance
    are "human experimentation." They try to devise which form of government works best for
    the entire world in order for it to be under a "One World Government," with, of course
    ,themselves as the Kings? By the way, you are not fighting against the installation of a
    "One World Government," you have been LIVING IN ONE for thousands of years. What
    you are fighting for now is the destruction of the NWO, and humanities' freedom from
    slavery. What you see as members of the Deep State are mere order takers, and never the
    order makers.

Even the order takers of this organization rarely know their handlers by actual name, and
    use code names like "The Dark Prince" or "The Devil's Wife." In their own words, "the way
    to tell an effective lie is 1% truth and 99% lie." Their biggest mistake? Not believing that
    their own superiors would lie to them. They were wrong, horribly wrong.

They have forgotten one thing in all their arrogance. There is a new guardian, and there is
    YOU the people. 99% of the world's population is YOU. There is only one race, "the human
    race." United we stand, divided we fall. Do not buy their games and control mechanisms.
    Together we can create our own world, one of freedom for all, one of peace, one of
    creativity, and one of new technologies. This is what "humanity" does when not
    manipulated. We will do our best to warn you of all of their games. Once you see the
    TRUTH, you can protect yourselves and your families from their insane "World Order."
    Humanity flourishes perfectly on its own. In the natural order of the world we do not need
    controllers, and we are not their children. We are all children of the Creator, perfectly and
    wonderfully made. We just have to remember who we really are. Once we do, THEY will be
    no more.
    This is a description that is in context of also discussing the Rothschild Coven organization. And the Ring of Solomon.

The short and sweet, is that Black Sun was security for the Rothschild. Of course, it's much more complicated.

What stood out to me in the recent Life Force Meeting is that the robed man was wearing a Ring of Solomon, yet Mnunchin and Pence were Black Sun.

The recent factions wars had the Black Sun trying to wrest control from Rothschild (over-simplification here.). The scene she describes would indicate to me a possible re-consolidation of the alliances of the two factions.

Also, if anyone remembers when Linda Moulton Howe interviewed the people on Antarctica, they described the Black Sun symbol on the artifacts they found there. There may be a connection, or not. I just wanted to note that.

On a personal note, I found her description of the man in the robe interesting. I've had a personal experience where I saw the hand of a being that fits her description of the robed man's hand. I've also had experiences with someone(thing) that fit her earlier descriptions of the one she has referred to as "the Dark Prince" (the Egyptian looking one). Therefore, I may be more open-minded about her information than some.
    Last edited by edina; 12th January 2021 at 15:17.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), Harmony (13th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), pyrangello (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #211
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... there must be something in the air about it:

From Jim Stone:
    Pelosi did not show up at the capitol today either. Here's to wishing her the worst.

I will not lie and claim to wish her well! I hope she got a tainted batch of adrenochrome.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), edina (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), pyrangello (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021), Tintin (15th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #212
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... same subjects, accurate perspective:

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/pow.../hr2011221.mp3

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), edina (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021), Tintin (15th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a curious coincidence, considering the Florida meeting that Kim said happened... and her many mentions of the Las Vegas boys.

Las Vegas casino magnate, U.S. Republican donor Sheldon Adelson dies

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sheldon Adelson, Reuters, 20210112.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	45806

Of course, he was 87 years old. Just curious timing, ... maybe?

And Pompeo cancelled his trip to the EU.

(David Ickes says, Current events are not random.)
    Last edited by edina; 13th January 2021 at 03:25.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2021), Gwin Ru (13th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #214
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 14th January 2021 at 14:49.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), edina (14th January 2021), Elainie (14th January 2021), Sadieblue (15th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

This is a curious coincidence, considering the Florida meeting that Kim said happened... and her many mentions of the Las Vegas boys.

Attachment 45806

He was sick for a long time (he was also my mother's common law husband who is also a Vegas casino developer/mogul good friend). We all knew he was sick, in a wheelchair etc etc. I don't see this as a conspiracy given he was ill for long time.
    Last edited by Elainie; 14th January 2021 at 16:23.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), ClearWater (14th January 2021), edina (14th January 2021), gord (15th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #216
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Attachment 45806

He was sick for a long time (he was also my mother's common law husband who is also a Vegas casino developer/mogul good friend). We all knew he was sick, in a wheelchair etc etc. I don't see this as a conspiracy given he was ill for long time.
    My condolences to you and your family.

There are a lot of memes floating around the internet stating that Trump has been controlled by Sheldon Adelson.

I also thought that with his death this may put those memes to rest.

What are your thoughts on that?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (14th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #217
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... under all appearances:
    ... my internet connection has gone On/Off for the last 3-4 days now... Orange network.

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 15th January 2021 at 15:27.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Bill Ryan (15th January 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), edina (15th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (15th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #218
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... other news:

Banker Benjamin de Rothschild, owner of the Edmond de Rothschild Group, dies aged 57 – family to media

RT
    16 Jan, 2021 11:42
    Updated 26 minutes ago
    Get short URL

Baron Benjamin de Rothschild (C), his wife Baroness Ariane de Rothschild and their daughter Noemie attend the dinner of Conseil des Grand Crus Classes of 1855 hosted by Chateau Mouton Rothschild on June 16, 2013 in Pauillac, near Bordeaux, France. © Getty Images / Bertrand Rindoff Petroff

Banker and chairman of the Edmond de Rothschild Holding S.A. company, Benjamin de Rothschild, has passed away at the age of 57, his family revealed to French media.
    “Ariane de Rothschild and her daughters are deeply saddened to announce the death of husband and father, Benjamin de Rothschild, following a heart attack in the family home in Pregny (Switzerland) in the afternoon of January 15, 2021” the family said in a press release on Saturday.

Also wondering if the following has anything to do with the disappearance of 4 princes in the general neighborhood:

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), edina (16th January 2021), gord (18th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (17th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Live Now, Life Force Meeting 2021-01-17:

https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/con...eeting-1172021

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2021), edina (18th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,488 times in 32,925 posts

In today's Life Force meeting (still live, starred an hour and 40 mins ago), Kim Goguen revealed that what's anticipated for Inauguration Day on Wednesday is an alien invasion.

https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/con...Report-1172021

That explains the F-16 fighter squadron, of course, but it remains unclear whether the F-16s and the National Guard would be able to put up much resistance against something like this.

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th August 2022), Baby Steps (17th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), edina (18th January 2021), Gwin Ru (18th January 2021), Harmony (18th January 2021), Kryztian (18th January 2021), kudzy (20th January 2021), Peace in Oz (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Yoda (18th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 111 112 LastLast