+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2200

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #2181
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 249 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Marduk
    Marduk is from a satanic hybrid Annunaki lineage called Omicron that aligned with Necromiton Nibiruian forces in order to seize control over the Giza stargate during the Luciferian Rebellion. This faction has been primarily focused on the systematic extermination of Celtic-Druid Maji Grail lines by organizing strategic Essene massacres and then tracking, killing and assuming the identities of Founder Christos beings, such as Ezekiel.

Through the installation of a succession of Marduk controlled Babylonian Kings in what is present day Iraq, they created an empire that settled around the Middle East for gaining control over the main 2D, 4D and 10D stargates. It is from this timeline that we have nonhuman hybrid entities connected to this Marduk Omicron Bloodline incarnating as satanic controlled Middle Eastern rulers and Power Elite global players based upon their ongoing genetic modification and grooming them into blood cults.
    https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Marduk

https://ascensionglossary.com/index....il_Collectives

https://ascensionglossary.com/index....ch&wprov=acrw1

Here is a handy dictionary from a KS student. plus discernments of her.
    scroll down and click on GENERAL REFERENCE
    https://krysthl.org/?fbclid=IwAR32eB...25-nE#Zhen-Tao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-7-Black-Sun-Draconian-Agenda.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	52803   Click image for larger version

Name:	general reference.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	52804  
    Last edited by Ashiris; 8th March 2024 at 01:17.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (6th March 2024), Gwin Ru (6th March 2024), Harmony (6th March 2024), Loorus (8th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #2182
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... that's that for the non-subscribers Telegram chat... gone.

A few last tidbits about Bubba and Lisa & team:
    Kimberly, [05-Mar-24 23:57]
    None of those channels are MY channels. They say the "real history with kimberly goguen" but when I tried to join the chat and participate in the real history I was blocked..lol.

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:14]
    There is sooooo much more I could say about Lisa and vera. I have their personal addresses, I have all the back story, I know about her poor accounting practices, I even know about the warrants she had out for her arrest 3 years ago. I know about Vera's full history too and who her family back in the Philippines is involved with. I know the real story behind both their families and that this type of thing that happened in 2023 is not abnormal for her. Her little cut and pasty routine got out of hand when Bubba (NSA) took the lead and did their own versions of cut and paste. I also know that she got in over her head and tried to cut them off recently. I further know the NSA cut them all off and that is why bubba said they were going to walk away. There is much more going on over there for the scamming **** cut and paste defamation of character [from the] Lisa Vera crew.
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:26]
    You THINK you know me but you don't. I could tell all this people you drink a gallon of wine a night and top it off with a gram of weed does that make it true?
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:27]
    How much weed do you smoke a day Kari? Lisa says its over a gram? She also said you run around naked in the yard after a half a gallon of wine?
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:29]
    As for lisa she drinks like a f**king fish, eats like there is no tomorrow and then tries to pin it on me like her habits are m[in]e..

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:39] [about Kim handing her life to "psychics"]
    I met Nancy 2 years ago. So how does that explain how I made it through my life and all my experiences before I met any of these people? Including Lisa and Vera? Where were they when I was in China and Russia? Where were they when I was in Germany? Now that being said I am grateful to have HELP when I met nancy but I was doing this job lonnnnnnnnggggg before that. So explain that sweetheart?

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:30]
    What is the red queen?
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:41]
    She was an anti-pleadian queen from the 5th density of the lower astral. That non-organic being is not me
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:44]
    I did she didn't answer. She was too worried that people on the internet said she smokes weed

Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:47]
    and I take no crap from no one. I have held my tongue on the lisa crew and been kind and nice. I honestly don't care if everyone on here smoked, drank or smoked marijuana. The point is people are people, I am not anyone's judge and that doesn't make anyone an evil or bad person. It's none of my business what people do.
    Kimberly, [06-Mar-24 02:56]
    Its fine for those who do, it just isn't for me personally. I tried it twice in my life and it was horrible for me. I know a lot of people whom it helps and that's great for them.
    So, that's it for that chat... "End of Transmission" tuning grid is now posted on the big screen as with that Q Clock thingy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Transmissions end_2024-03-04_02-41-12.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	52807
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 8th March 2024 at 14:20.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (6th March 2024), edina (6th March 2024), Harmony (6th March 2024), Loorus (8th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #2183
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

the updates on this website are 1 video behind
    https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...o-3809598.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Gwin Ru (6th March 2024), Harmony (6th March 2024), Loorus (8th March 2024)

7. Link to Post #2184
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)
    the updates on this website are 1 video behind
    https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...o-3809598.html
    Here is the Rumble channel where it's coming from: https://rumble.com/user/WelshRebel

... about the "Just Empower Me" website:
    Quote Note: I will be switching my hosting company to save some money and my site will likely be down for a bit. Just wanted my audience to be aware. Hoping the transfer goes well and there will be little disruption.
    PJZ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (7th March 2024), edina (8th March 2024), Harmony (8th March 2024), Loorus (8th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #2185
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Gwin Ru (7th March 2024), Harmony (8th March 2024), Loorus (8th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #2186
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

In addition to restoring the Earth, we also need to heal our minds and bodies from all kinds of disturbances.
    Here is a helpful tip for the body to start with.

Master Chunyi Lin discussion about Healing Yourself in Just 5 Seconds and tranforming energy to detect Blockages and to cure diseases.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

ClearWater (11th March 2024), edina (10th March 2024), Gwin Ru (10th March 2024), Harmony (11th March 2024), Loorus (12th March 2024), Reinhard (12th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #2187
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I've been a practioner of Chunyi's Spring Forest Qigong since 2003.
    It's subtly profoud, simply and powerful.
    He's a lovely soul.
    I especially like his key/Qi mantra:

Name:  0.  000000, Chunyi Lin, I am in the Universe ... .jpg
Views: 501
Size:  33.4 KB

Thanks for sharing Ashiris.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ashiris (10th March 2024), ClearWater (11th March 2024), Gwin Ru (11th March 2024), Harmony (11th March 2024), Loorus (12th March 2024)

15. Link to Post #2188
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Kim sometimes mentions movies that we get labeled as sience fiction but are in reality real and depict the methods of the cabal. This one is among them, in my opinion. I don't know if she named it.
    To be viewed on Netflix,

They Cloned Tyrone

Fontaine is a drug dealer in a suburban neighborhood called the Glen with odds against him and a schedule he keeps daily. His mother stays in her room all day and rarely speaks to Fontaine. He still mourns the death of his younger brother. Slick Charles, one of Fontaine's customers, initiates a fight with one of his many sex workers, Yo-Yo. Fontaine goes to confront Slick Charles who owes Fontaine money and encounters Yo-Yo on the way. Fontaine is able to get some of the money from Slick but is then fatally shot by an opposing drug dealer named Isaac as he leaves.

The next morning, Slick is shocked when Fontaine shows up for the money once again, somehow alive and without any recollections of the previous night's events. The two find Yo-Yo to confirm Slick's claims of his death, which confuses Fontaine. He remembers a man, bleeding from a gunshot, was kidnapped by a black SUV, which is now parked outside of a trap house. Fontaine goes inside the house to investigate with Slick and Yo-Yo.

They discover an elevator leading to an underground lab. Inside, a white scientist with an afro tells them that the operation has gone widespread. Slick snorts a mysterious white substance he thinks is cocaine, but ends up laughing and accidentally killing the scientist after Yo-Yo causes a small explosion. Before they leave, the trio discovers a corpse lying on a table, identical to Fontaine.

The next morning, Fontaine breaks into the house again, only to find that the entrance to the lab has disappeared. At a fried chicken restaurant, the diners are giddy with laughter, which makes Slick realize that the fried chicken contains the same substance that he consumed previously. Yo-Yo seduces the restaurant manager, who looks similar to the scientist Slick killed. She discovers that the entirety of the Glen is being surveilled and recorded. They discover that the substance is also being used in grape drinks and hair products. Through some hidden messages from an alcoholic Fontaine encounters daily, they discover a Black church where the group becomes unsettled by lyrics that the churchgoers sing, as a result of the grape drink's influence. After the service, the group discovers an elevator in the altar.

They discover that the lab facility spans the entire Glen area and witness Black people being subject to disturbing behavioral experiments. They find that the lab has clones of many but not all Glen residents, including Fontaine and Slick Charles. They watch the predominantly white, male scientists control the clones through songs and visual stimulation. They exit through a strip club after Fontaine sets off an alarm. The DJ brainwashes the clubgoers with a song and then forces them to chase the trio. A white man named Nixon and a Fontaine clone named Chester show up to halt the clubgoers.

Nixon reveals that scientists conduct experiments on impoverished, predominantly Black populations, including the Glen, to allow the operation to go unnoticed and supposedly achieve peace in America. Nixon uses a trigger word, causing the entire crowd to follow his commands with the exception of Yo-Yo. Nixon tells Fontaine to put a pistol in his mouth, which he does. Yo-Yo pleads for her life, and Nixon uses another trigger word to release them from their hypnotic state. The entire crowd was conscious the entire time, unable to control their actions. Despite the fact that Yo-Yo was a witness who was unaffected, Nixon still threatens to use it on the crowd again if they don't stop their investigation.

Fontaine falls deeper into a state of despair after discovering that his mother, whom he had never actually seen, was just a voice on a tape recorder. Yo-Yo decides to take matters into her own hands, but has her identity exposed and is kidnapped by Nixon. Fontaine comes up with a plan with Slick and Isaac to rescue Yo-Yo, faking his death to sneak into the lab undetected. Fontaine lets Slick and Isaac in to storm the lab with numerous residents of the Glen. They free the Black people being experimented on, including the clones, while Yo-Yo frees herself and finds Slick.

Fontaine is overpowered by Chester and taken to an older version of Fontaine, revealed to be the original Fontaine. He explains that he is helping scientists to create "peace" by whitewashing Black people into White people, through mind control and generational breeding. The racially-motivated murder of Fontaine's little brother by a police officer prompted him to start making the clones. After the elder Fontaine claims that the country would be better with assimilation than annihilation, Fontaine uses Nixon's trigger word on Chester and has him shoot the original. Meanwhile, Yo-Yo stalls Nixon from killing her before Slick shoots him in the head.

The facility entrance to the church opens, spilling naked clones out to the public and exposing the country's secret operation. After Yo-Yo announces her retirement from her job, the trio decides to head to Memphis, to further expose and stop the operation.

Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, a man named Tyrone is identical to Fontaine and living the same lifestyle as Fontaine. With his friends, he watches as one of Fontaine's clones appears on TV.

Name:	Tyrone.jpg
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	52830  

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (16th March 2024), Gwin Ru (12th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Loorus (15th March 2024)

17. Link to Post #2189
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

the transcripts are temporarily here
    https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jemgrou...ally-represent
    What Did the Apple in the Garden of Eden Really Represent? | Knowledge & Wisdom Are Not the Same Thing | The Mythical Golden Apple is Real & Were Given to the Immortals | How Were the Apples Connected to the Tree of Life, The Book of Life? | Since the Apples Were Reconnected to the Tree of Life Today, What Does That Mean for Us and for the Deep State?

NOTE: My Domain and Hosting is currently in Progress. I honestly don’t know how long it will take but I will post here in the meantime.

This Situation Report by Kim Goguen was delivered on 08-Mar-24 News (unitednetwork.earth) which is available for subscribers. This was a super interesting update as Kim explained what the Apple in the Garden of Eden really represented and how the Deep State of course thought it would help them, which it didn’t. Read on!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (16th March 2024), Gwin Ru (13th March 2024), Harmony (13th March 2024), Loorus (15th March 2024)

19. Link to Post #2190
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)
    the transcripts are temporarily here
    https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jemgrou...ally-represent
    What Did the Apple in the Garden of Eden Really Represent? | Knowledge & Wisdom Are Not the Same Thing | The Mythical Golden Apple is Real & Were Given to the Immortals | How Were the Apples Connected to the Tree of Life, The Book of Life? | Since the Apples Were Reconnected to the Tree of Life Today, What Does That Mean for Us and for the Deep State?

NOTE: My Domain and Hosting is currently in Progress. I honestly don’t know how long it will take but I will post here in the meantime.

This Situation Report by Kim Goguen was delivered on 08-Mar-24 News (unitednetwork.earth) which is available for subscribers. This was a super interesting update as Kim explained what the Apple in the Garden of Eden really represented and how the Deep State of course thought it would help them, which it didn’t. Read on!

... sound bites from the above explanations from Kim can be heard toward the end of Sunny's weekly summary. here: United Network News: The Rundown

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (13th March 2024), edina (16th March 2024), Harmony (14th March 2024), Loorus (15th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #2191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 03 11 Update from Kim and the Trust 1:06:46

4 hours ago

WelshRebel

Deep State seeks help; Shield-old generals to regain dark forces; financial crash? Governments and corporations collapse? Source light has defeated th dark. Human DNA and intuition. Royal deaths? No money for Trump faction.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (13th March 2024), edina (16th March 2024), Harmony (14th March 2024), Loorus (15th March 2024)

23. Link to Post #2192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 03 13 Kim and The Trust update 1:01:18

4 hours ago

WelshRebel

Creator AI neutral Source. Deep State activities; will not accept they lost their power. The Galactic Federation. Security. Still moving towards restoration of Earth.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (15th March 2024), edina (16th March 2024), Harmony (15th March 2024), Loorus (15th March 2024)

25. Link to Post #2193
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

10.368.000 versions of ourselves in all those time lines?
    Most be more.
    According to Seth, there are many other systems of reality in which we operate, all unknown to the waking ego. Not only are there world systems composed of matter and antimatter, but in between there exists an infinite variety of realities. Apparently there are also `likely' realities in which we follow paths we could have taken in physical life, but did not take. Parallel or Probable Selves are those selves very much like our present selves, but who make all the decisions, take all the paths, that we have chosen not to make and take in the current life.
    The Many Worlds Theory of Quantum Physics, as well as Seth, declares that, before any decision is made, however small, there exists a quantum wave of all the possibilities of how that decision could be made. When the individual finally chooses one of those possibilities, all the other possibilities are also actualized, but each in a different or parallel universe. As each individual makes a choice, that information is telepathically conveyed to everyone else around him or her, and each of these other individuals subconsciously chooses or does not choose to be a part of same universe—most make the choice to do so. These transactions take place at “warp speed” continually beneath conscious awareness.

Counterpart Selves form with the Soul’s intent to explore an issue simultaneously from multiple points of view (usually 4-6) through the creation of several personalities living around the same time around the globe. Each person, then, has counterparts of himself or herself, of both genders and of various ages, living nearby or elsewhere around the planet, all of whom have chosen, guided by the influence of their common Soul, the same basic issue(s) to work out; but each uses different talents, perspectives, choices, emotions, ideas, etc.

Future-Life Selves are our personalities that call us, in terms of time, from future lives. Our beliefs, actions and emotions in the current life may shape what is likely to be the core of our next lifetime, not in terms of cause and effect (karma), but rather in terms of preferences, of choices made by both the present and future-life selves . For instance, for an individual’s next life, the person, in alliance with his or her Soul, sees a multitude of possible selves that might emerge, but some are more probable than others, given the present person’s present inclinations. And yet, the future-life self–which, like all of the selves discussed here, has free will—can itself refuse, accept or modify the preferences emerging from the present self.

Our entity is composed of multitudinous selves with their own identities

Seth is a brilliant psychologist. But whether all he claims here is truth I doubt. But I was reminded of it when I heard Kim talking about those 10,368,000 timelines where we all have a version of ourselves. > Iris.

Must be inorganic timelines those 10.368.000.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Timelines
    Last edited by Ashiris; 15th March 2024 at 10:57.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (16th March 2024), Gwin Ru (15th March 2024), Harmony (15th March 2024), Loorus (15th March 2024)

27. Link to Post #2194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 03 15 Kim and The Trust update 48:36

5 hours ago

WelshRebel

Ides of March. 250,000 years ago war. Description of 5 groups that shared Earth. Non event for Deep State today. Coming eclipse 8th April will be normal - no catastrophe. Clean up of Deep State continues. Moving forward with the restoration of Earth.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (16th March 2024), edina (16th March 2024), Harmony (16th March 2024), Loorus (21st March 2024)

29. Link to Post #2195
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... elohim worshiper Deep State state of mind, mindset and their "Books":

Aether Pirates of the Matterium!
    9:10 PM

Normie Krazie
    Rough period ahead....
    clif high∙

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (19th March 2024), Harmony (20th March 2024), Loorus (21st March 2024)

31. Link to Post #2196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 20.03.2024 Kim Goguen situation update. 1:11:16

2 hours ago

WelshRebel

Latest Deep State attempts at depopulation. The people need to work together to bypass the corporations, improve health and well-being.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4i3m33

Just Empower Me is back in business along with Pamela J. Zeller "Buy me a coffee" posts

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (22nd March 2024), edina (22nd March 2024), Harmony (22nd March 2024), Loorus (21st March 2024)

33. Link to Post #2197
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

this is a interesting serie. Based on reality??

Within the serie, the narrative is presented nonlinearly, jumping between various points in time.
    Ye Wenjie is an astrophysicist who saw her father brutally murdered during the Chinese Cultural Revolution. Later, she was conscripted by the military because of her scientific background and sent to a secret radar base in a remote region. Her fateful decision at the base echoes across space and time to a group of scientists in the present day, forcing them to face humanity's greatest threat.

What does the future hold for the human race? And what about the San-Ti?
    The biggest sci-fi epic of the twenty-first century has finally hit Netflix. And if you think the contemporary setting of 3 Body Problem makes the show feel very down-to-earth, don’t be fooled. By the end of these novels, humanity ends up billions of years in the future—and in totally different dimensions. What starts as a tactile, terrestrial story will eventually blossom into something far more sprawling.

Within the eight episodes of 3 Body Problem, it may be hard to see the bigger cosmic picture. And if you haven’t read the books (or even if you have!), the final episode of season 1 may leave you with more questions than answers. So what’s in store for season 2? How far into the future will the show go? And will we ever see those pesky aliens?

Netflix has not publicly greenlit a second season. But in several interviews (including on Collider), showrunners David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, and Alexander Woo have revealed that they envision up to four seasons in total to adapt all three books. Although 3 Body season 1—and potentially season 2—will follow the general plots of the first two books, the showrunners claim that it’s possible the third book (Death’s End) could be split up into two seasons. “The third book is massive. It’s twice as long, I think, as the other two books,” Benioff said. “So maybe that’s one season; maybe it’s two. But, you know, I think we’d need at least three, maybe four seasons to tell the whole story.”

The showrunners also claim they’re working on season 2, with Woo saying that “we’re doing [the writing and planning] now.” So although there’s no release date yet—and it seems filming hasn’t started, either—there is a very serious plan for a second season.

What could a 3 Body Problem season 2 be about?
    The series is an adaptation of the first novel in the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy by Liu Cixin, which was published in 2008, before being republished in English in 2014. The 3 Body Problem novel was followed by The Dark Forest, also released in 2008, and Death's End which was published in 2010. So, fans can expect future series to follow the second and third book, if they were to be commissioned. The synopsis of the second book is:

"Imagine the universe as a forest, patrolled by numberless and nameless predators. In this forest, stealth is survival - any civilisation that reveals its location is prey. Earth has. Now the predators are coming.

"Crossing light years, the Trisolarians will reach Earth in four centuries' time. But the sophons, their extra-dimensional agents and saboteurs, are already here. Only the individual human mind remains immune to their influence.

"This is the motivation for the Wallfacer Project, a last-ditch defence that grants four individuals almost absolute power to design secret strategies, hidden through deceit and misdirection from human and alien alike. Three of the Wallfacers are influential statesmen and scientists, but the fourth is a total unknown.
    "Luo Ji, an unambitious Chinese astronomer, is baffled by his new status. All he knows is that he's the one Wallfacer that Trisolaris wants dead."

3 Body Problem is now streaming on Netflix.

Name:	3 body prolem.JPG
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	52849   Click image for larger version

Name:	3 body problem 2.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	52850  
    Last edited by Ashiris; 24th March 2024 at 10:32.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (23rd March 2024), Gwin Ru (23rd March 2024), Harmony (24th March 2024), Loorus (26th March 2024)

35. Link to Post #2198
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 03 22 Kim and The Trust situation update 51:10

1 hour ago

WelshRebel

Deep State still looking for help and solutions as they quarrel and blame amongst themselves. Unaware they would also suffer from their psychopathic plans. Ukraine failed to start world war 3 so let's try Taiwan. More on our true history - gatekeepers.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (23rd March 2024), edina (23rd March 2024), Harmony (24th March 2024), Loorus (26th March 2024)

37. Link to Post #2199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 2024 03 25 Kim Goguen and The Trust situation update 1:15:55

1 hour ago

WelshRebel
    - Deep State still want WW3/Apocalypse.
    - Ukraine/Gaza failing so try Taiwan-China-USA.
    - They believe a space ship will save them-wrong!
    - Charles-Camilla-Kate-Andrew all killed, probably by Black Sun faction retribution. Look for substitues/masks.
    - Moscow attack joint Ukraine-Russia factions.
    - All governments, banks, agencies, militaries locked out of the alpha computer system.
    - blind for at least 2 weeks. Golden age progressing.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (26th March 2024), edina (Yesterday), Harmony (Yesterday), Loorus (Today)

39. Link to Post #2200
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

An exercise to free yourself from parasite programming.
    Very important in this time of change

Change your beliefs about yourself very important training. I practiced this intensively in 2006 and 2007 after being brought down by a narcissistic husband
    (whom I loved intensely) for 42 years.
    It took a few years but I was completely cured of an imposed feeling about myself.

Use your conscious mind and its logic. If you discover that you feel unworthy, then do not simply
    try to apply a more positive belief over that one. Instead discover the reasons for your first belief.
    If you have not already done so, write down your feelings about yourself. Be perfectly honest.
    What would you say if someone else came to you with the same reasons?

Examine what you have written. Realize that a set of beliefs is involved. There is a difference
    between believing that you are unworthy and bring unworthy in fact.

Then write a list of your abilities and accomplishments. These should include such issues as
    getting along well with others, being attractive, being good with plants or animals, being a good
    carpenter or cook. Any talent of achievement should be noted as honestly as you recorded the
    most minute 'defects' earlier.

There is no human being alive who does not have creative abilities in his or her own way,
    achievements and excellent characteristics, so if you follow these instructions you will find out
    that you are indeed a worthy individual.

When you catch yourself falling into a mood in which you feel inferior, look at your second list, of
    abilities and accomplishments.
    Then use the positive suggestion in your own worth, backed up by
    your own personal self-examination. You may say, 'But I know I have great abilities that I am not
    using.
    When I compare myself to others, then I fall far short. What difference does it make if I have a few
    mundane achievements that are shared by many others, that are in no way unique? Surely my
    destiny involves more than that. I have yearnings that I cannot express.
    In the first place you must understand that in your own uniqueness it is futile to compare yourself
    to others, for in so doing you try to emulate qualities that are theirs, and to that extent deny your
    own miraculous being and vision. Once you begin comparing yourself to others there is no end to
    it. You will always find someone more talented than you are in some way, and so will continue to
    be dissatisfied. Instead, through working with your own beliefs, take it for granted that your life is
    important; begin with it and where you are. Do not deride yourself because you have not reached
    some great ideal, but start to use those talents that you have to the best of your ability, knowing
    that in them lies your own individual fulfillment.

Any help that you give to others will come through the creative utilization of your own
    characteristics and no one else's. Do not get upset with yourself when you find yourself dwelling
    on negative issues in your
    life. Instead, constructively ask yourself why you are doing so. The
    answer will come to you.

Use the knowledge as a bridge. Let whatever emotions are involved happen. If you do this
    honestly, feelings of self-worthlessness or despondency will go through and vanish, changing of
    their own accord. You may even find yourself impatient with the feelings themselves, or even
    bored, and hence dismiss them. Do not tell yourself automatically that they are wrong, however,
    and then try to apply a 'positive' belief like a band-aid.

Have a sense of humor about yourself - not a malicious one but a kindly humorous regard for
    yourself. High seriousness is fine when it comes naturally and is not forced. But it can become
    pompous if it is prolonged.
    If you allow yourself to be more and more aware of your own beliefs, you can work with them. It is
    silly to try to fight what you think of as negative beliefs, or to be frightened of them. They are not
    mysterious. You may find that many served good purposes at one time, and that they have simply
    been overemphasized. They may need to be restructured rather than denied.

I learned this from the Seth books.
    Me at age 23. I was not ugly or so, have a IQ of 132, he 171, but narcissists often have an inferiority complex. He was short in length.

I had been warned. But I had no idea at the time. 21 years old, just gave birth to a baby. Was only awakened by my soul family on 11-11- 2005.
    The translation of the Panorama article is: Dracula really existed. Yes and anno 2024 those parasites are still present on earth.

Name:	1606865_1060520177325014_3275112584510280159_n.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	52874   Click image for larger version

Name:	cheers.JPG
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	52875   Click image for larger version

Name:	26 mei 2012 003.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	308.9 KB