+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst 1 37 47 57 97 112 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #921
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)

You are welcome.

I’m starting to get some clarity on the mystery of why I had not heard about KG until about 1.5 yrs ago. Apparently many in the alt world were given a “silver or lead” challenge approx 5-6 years ago corresponding to the rise of Trump. The DS knew that KG was on the horizon and wanted to keep her “under wraps” with the folks most threatening to them (us, the knowledgeable “alt-world community”) so the challenge not only started fights and legal battles (David Wilcock, Corey Goode, etc, etc) it also included a boycott of KG and what turned into Life Force. The Trump phenomenon was very invested in the civil war (in the USA) timeline. This apparently was planned while the top of the DS pyramid was intact and able to make coherent, detailed decisions unlike the current disarray among the lesser “horse holders” left over after the top of the DS pyramid has been “sent back to Source” by the Enforcer. The stupid decisions currently being made are so badly thought through that it is easier for KG and allies to find and negate anything the DS does in its current “knee-jerk” mode. This has, in fact, accelerated operations against the DS.

Up until lately, I had marveled at the incredible aptitude of the DS and was at a loss as to why they are making more and more mistakes with “unintended consequences”.
    Oh my!

Are you telling me with a straight face that the DS doesn't have the means and ability to take out someone they perceive as a serious threat?
    Especially someone who 99.999999999% of the world has never heard of?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2022), ClearWater (10th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (7th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #922
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

You are welcome.

I’m starting to get some clarity on the mystery of why I had not heard about KG until about 1.5 yrs ago. Apparently many in the alt world were given a “silver or lead” challenge approx 5-6 years ago corresponding to the rise of Trump. The DS knew that KG was on the horizon and wanted to keep her “under wraps” with the folks most threatening to them (us, the knowledgeable “alt-world community”) so the challenge not only started fights and legal battles (David Wilcock, Corey Goode, etc, etc) it also included a boycott of KG and what turned into Life Force. The Trump phenomenon was very invested in the civil war (in the USA) timeline. This apparently was planned while the top of the DS pyramid was intact and able to make coherent, detailed decisions unlike the current disarray among the lesser “horse holders” left over after the top of the DS pyramid has been “sent back to Source” by the Enforcer. The stupid decisions currently being made are so badly thought through that it is easier for KG and allies to find and negate anything the DS does in its current “knee-jerk” mode. This has, in fact, accelerated operations against the DS.

Up until lately, I had marveled at the incredible aptitude of the DS and was at a loss as to why they are making more and more mistakes with “unintended consequences”.
    Oh my!

Are you telling me with a straight face that the DS doesn't have the means and ability to take out someone they perceive as a serious threat?
    According to KG the DS has tried numerous times. Obama, for one she sez, has tried 3 times. KG claims to have a higher clearance than anyone on the planet and has powerful friends, especially this guy she calls “the Enforcer”.

As a classically trained, hard core scientist, I have seen folks exhibiting telepathy, and a person forecasting exact futures, tangled with a demon, seen evidence of cursed weaponry, and several other things. So I’ve seen enough “paranormal” things with my own eyes to realize the main stream science is off the mark in many areas. I certainly haven’t proof to show you, but I don’t put KG’s claims out of the realm of possibility from my perspective. It remains to be proven, however, that she is exactly who she says she is using my high bar of statistical proof. She is climbing tho.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2022), ClearWater (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (8th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022), TraineeHuman (8th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #923
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

You are welcome.

Oh my!

According to KG the DS has tried numerous times. Obama, for one she sez, has tried 3 times. KG claims to have a higher clearance than anyone on the planet and has powerful friends, especially this guy she calls “the Enforcer”.

As a classically trained, hard core scientist, I have seen folks exhibiting telepathy, and a person forecasting exact futures, tangled with a demon, seen evidence of cursed weaponry, and several other things. So I’ve seen enough “paranormal” things with my own eyes to realize the main stream science is off the mark in many areas. I certainly haven’t proof to show you, but I don’t put KG’s claims out of the realm of possibility from my perspective. It remains to be proven, however, that she is exactly who she says she is using my high bar of statistical proof. She is climbing tho.
    If the DS wants Kim snuffed, she'll be snuffed. 'Nuf said.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (10th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (8th May 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (10th May 2022), wondering (7th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #924
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dave too: “If the DS wants Kim snuffed, she'll be snuffed. 'Nuf said.”

Well, not if she is part of the DS game plan. Actually, this possibility is what keeps me from being fully “on board.” I had this same issue with David Wilcock a few years ago, and now his probability of being “part of the problem” is above 70%.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th May 2022), ClearWater (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (8th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #925
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

KG on Telegram (May 7, 2022): “Good Afternoon.. I understand yesterday was tough, and it should be a little better as of an hour or so ago? A lot of this is due to the multiple etheric fields we have passed through in the last few days leaving many with headaches, body aches, and fatigue. We also found a few other issues which were cleared up by around noonish MST.”

KG on Q about Putin: “Real Putin died around Jan 2017. The "thing" that inhabited putin happened in 2015. I was there. Putin is only a front for the oligarch generals. Never was he anything else, ever. Its all about "branding" for putin. Did you see the news we did on him a few weeks back? These SAME oligarchs are running Ukraine too. Don't believe everything you see, that is the same hand clapping so who are the good guys and the bad guys is always predetermined.”

“Putin's last usable clone died end of 2020. They were going to announce his death in December, but didn't obviously. This is another GHW Bush story. He died in 2014..but it wasn't announced for years.”

Q: “Kimberly stands alone in her statements about Trump. I asked myself whether she has been given false information to purposely divide her from other truthers. It is like a character assassination the way they are going after her. Could Trump's son have set her up?” KG: “ No. Here is the difference. "Truthers" never spoke to him directly nor did they try to do business with the arsehole. I personally have. So the information I got from his son was only a confirmation of his death that I knew about myself from call records, hospice records, hospital records. This was NOT third party info. Secondly I had MANY direct conversations and interactions with him on the diplomatic line which is kind of like telegram for governments...well more direct messaging system which is encrypted.”

Q: “Beside wethermanipulation ,no rain again, even when it should, i had fun one way or another ...The only thing i found was coordination in moving around for s few hours. What makes you vulnerable forbcentain energy s ? Has it to do with youro own frequentie at that very moment?: KG: “ Yes it was everywhere. It is very dry here also.”

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

ClearWater (10th May 2022), Gwin Ru (8th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #926
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,781 times in 4,377 posts

... on the "Riding the Wave"/Miracles/Counter Frequency side of the universe; this tidbit from the "Cs":
    Session November 26, 1994

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?
    A: Symbolism of story.
    Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?
    A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?
    Q: (L) Okay, J** is going to move her hand up my back and you tell her when to stop at the "knot".
    A: Okay.
    Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?
    A: Yes.
    Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?
    A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.
    Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?
    A: In a roundabout way.
    Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?
    A: It was added to all simultaneously.
    Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.
    Q: (L) Is that all?
    A: No. But, do you need more?
    Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually?
    A: Whoa.
    Q: (L) How many people?
    A: 6 billion.
    Q: (T) That's 500 million more than there are now.
    A: No, 200 million.
    Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?
    A: Light wave alteration.
    Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?
    Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?
    A: Our center.
    Q: (L) What is your center?
    A: Our realm. STO.
    Q: (L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to Others realm...
    A: They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.
    Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of this that you are saying from what you are not saying is that it was almost like,... well, was there a battle and you guys lost?
    Q: (L) Is this the same battle that the Pleiadeans talk about?

Related:
    • Roncalli's:
        • Quote Man of Boston, nephew of the poet, thanks to you and your dream of derision, the terrible Weapon is harmless. And energy will heal ailments.

At night, the great removal. The two men who thought themselves masters of the world, brought before the tribunal on the largest square in the world, before men of the earth and pursued by those who have rebelled. Scientists condemned by them to slavery through their power, to put their talents at the service of death, will be the accusers.

Then will be the turn of the persecuted. Terrible will be the conviction and Man will find himself in the embrace between science and faith.

The proceedings of the trial will be the poem of the people, and the lyrics are sweet to the lowly, terrible for the arrogant powers.

The dispatched armies stopped at the boundaries of the square and the men-soldiers turned their weapons around. Weapons are defeated that day. Those of the earth, those of the sky.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (10th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (8th May 2022), edina (9th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #927
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[...]According to KG the DS has tried numerous times. Obama, for one she sez, has tried 3 times....
    [...]
    Apparently it didn't end well for Marduk... the godfather's son himself.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #928
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    [...]According to KG the DS has tried numerous times. Obama, for one she sez, has tried 3 times....
    [...]
    Apparently it didn't end well for Marduk... the godfather's son himself.
    According to one of her vids, Marduk became angry at her and threw some sort of weapon at her, she then picked it up, and tossed it back zapping him.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Gwin Ru (8th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (8th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #929
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dave too: “If the DS wants Kim snuffed, she'll be snuffed. 'Nuf said.”

Well, not if she is part of the DS game plan. Actually, this possibility is what keeps me from being fully “on board.” I had this same issue with David Wilcock a few years ago, and now his probability of being “part of the problem” is above 70%.
    I thought of that too yesterday.
    There is always that possibility that she is part of the DS plan.

But if she is, what I said still holds true.
    If they want her snuffed, she will be.
    If she's part of the plan though, they likely wouldn't want her snuffed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #930
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I hope people have a chance to catch this one, especially the part on why people are feeling sick, drained or listless. It fits with what I experienced over the last several days. Drained…not to mention on how hard it’s been to stay focused. There's a lot covered.

Thanks for the notes, Dumpster Diver.
    Yeah! and thanks for the downloadable copy that’s already out, Gwin Ru.
    Join Sunny as she finds out from Kim why people are feeling sick, the new connections in the multiverse and how little access the Deep State really has.
    You are welcome.

I think we need to understand something very important.

The so-called knowledgable "alt-world community" is NOT perceived as a threat AT ALL by the parasitic banksters class. They are so much in their illusion of grandeur and superiority that they perceive everybody including us as insects ... that's probably their biggest weakness - a form of an illusion of omnipotence that does not allow them to see reality as it is.

The only threats are once in a while some of their agents going rogue (the Assad family is a notable example)
    OR protests in the streets that turn violent (gilet jaune in France)
    OR when scientists/established journalists start poking around taboo subjects (history of WWII, hidden tech and what not)
    OR when large number of people stop paying taxes (something that didn't happen anywhere since the tea party and to a lesser extent in the 70s in France)

As far as Kim: I have done David Hawkins kinesiology test over and over again (for what it's worth - i use it for sports betting and it's not too bad lol althought he claims future telling is impossible using his technique) - it always comes back as negative: she is a liar along with Sunny: they are both part of an occult order and they receive directive and funding from the rockefeller types. To what end? i don't know. Maybe it's just part of the general confusion: put lots of voices out there and keep them distracted as a fail safe just in case. Also a great way to discredit any form of creative thinking that goes against the "narratives" that they push.

Kim being a fraud answers much more questions that it resolves. Kim's money trail that is very obscure? Someone suposedly in her position spending so much time on social media and doing interviews? her dismissal of any attempts to bring about tangible proofs of her claims? the list goes on and on ...
    Last edited by NewEarthResearchInstitute; 10th May 2022 at 09:46.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th May 2022), ClearWater (10th May 2022), DaveToo (10th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #931
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 08-05-2022 United Network Global News Desk Round Table Discussion 1:31:32
    home
    breaking news and special reports
    The UNN team Roundtable discuss the challenges of relating to friends and family who are asleep, and what it is like to be an outsider. The team also cover topics such as how people are mind controlled and solutions including the "bread crumb approach", creating new ways forward for those who do awaken and collectively focus on where we are going from here.

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_627b...B-33490711.mp4
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 10th May 2022 at 23:48.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (10th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th May 2022), edina (10th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (10th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #932
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NewEarthResearchInstitute (here)

As far as Kim: I have done David Hawkins kinesiology test over and over again (for what it's worth - i use it for sports betting and it's not too bad lol althought he claims future telling is impossible using his technique) - it always comes back as negative: she is a liar along with Sunny: they are both part of an occult order and they receive directive and funding from the rockefeller types. To what end? i don't know. Maybe it's just part of the general confusion: put lots of voices out there and keep them distracted as a fail safe just in case. Also a great way to discredit any form of creative thinking that goes against the "narratives" that they push.

Kim being a fraud answers much more questions that it resolves. Kim's money trail that is very obscure? Someone suposedly in her position spending so much time on social media and doing interviews? her dismissal of any attempts to bring about tangible proofs of her claims? the list goes on and on ...
    There are so many red flags that go off with Kim.

Agreed, if she had the power she claims to wield, essentially control of trillions of dollars of funds, she wouldn't be wasting her time on social media doing umpteen interviews from her home and messaging on Telegram etc. Can you imagine Soros or Schwab etc. doing that?

Re: her claims. Anyone can make them, it's easy. Providing proof of any of them is another matter.
    By the way, Kim claims Biden, Trump and Putin are all dead.

I'm claiming here and now that Kim is DEAD!
    You read it here first.

No one can prove I am wrong, so she must be dead.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (11th May 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (11th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #933
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

KG on Telegram (May 10, 2022): “We are down to just 14 die hard higher up cabal as of today”

“Everyone else either died or moved to "questioning..realizing they were lied to or jumped ship" “

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #934
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

There are so many red flags that go off with Kim.

Agreed, if she had the power she claims to wield, essentially control of trillions of dollars of funds, she wouldn't be wasting her time on social media doing umpteen interviews from her home and messaging on Telegram etc. Can you imagine Soros or Schwab etc. doing that?

Re: her claims. Anyone can make them, it's easy. Providing proof of any of them is another matter.
    By the way, Kim claims Biden, Trump and Putin are all dead.

I'm claiming here and now that Kim is DEAD!
    You read it here first.

No one can prove I am wrong, so she must be dead.
    Yeah, usually the burden of proof is on the claimant.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

DaveToo (11th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th May 2022), wondering (11th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #935
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I know that most people following this thread want proof of Kim's veracity, but I must say that being very sensitive to collective consciousness I am becoming aware of a lighter feeling in the collective psyche that began just around April 24th of this year, a date that Kim said a shift would occur in the right direction. I asked another very psychic friend of mine on the other side of the world if he was noticing a lighter timeline, and he said "Yes". Don't yet know what to make of this, as I don't believe everything coming out of Kim's mouth, but am following her closely.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ClearWater (13th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th May 2022), Gwin Ru (11th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (13th May 2022), RunningDeer (11th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #936
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny - 5-13-2022 at 7:00 pm at 7:00PM EDT/ 4:00PM PST
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join us today at 7:00 pm EDT!
    ================================================

UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny - 5-13-2022 at 7:00 pm EDT!

Scheduled for May 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm EDT!

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 13th May 2022 at 15:04.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (13th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (13th May 2022), RunningDeer (13th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #937
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Question: What do I stand to gain by studying and understanding this complex theory of hers? Has anyone here gained from it?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DaveToo (14th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (13th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #938
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Question: What do I stand to gain by studying and understanding this complex theory of hers? Has anyone here gained from it?
    Exactly my take after wasting 2 months of my life listening to her.

There is absolutely no point listening to her even if she is telling the truth. Most likely she is full of it.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

DaveToo (14th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (13th May 2022), TomKat (15th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #939
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny 5 13 2022 - quick notes

“We took out the Hall of Records the day before…….we had found there was a connection even though the octagon and the matrix system immediately started throwing up some archons. We worked on clearing that up. We found meta-data NVIDIA back door system (alleging quantum computer systems to get back door systems from Echelon). This was an attempt to re-create Echelon system.

System was connected to video cards and video games that affected us. Computer to send frequencies through games to cause disease. Frequencies heal and cause sickness.

“Operation Wall Writer”, that connection to the Matrix, Many places around the world with a special crystal to view past present and future, looked like a hall of mirrors, humans were not allowed in there, but it was affecting us and that is how we found it. Others were attempting to get in there to change things. Lichtenstein (main one) “a creating reality machine” Enforcer was able to take these out for us, One in Romania, Germany, Denver, Brazil, South Africa, and on and on. It was actually a place, humans from future, Draco, Abraxas were allowed and were able to manipulate our reality all gone now.

Black Nobility, SSP and Some German members who were all present on same day playing the “blame game” why their time line didn’t come through because of mistake they made on 17th of April. We listened to back chatter regarding this.

Black Nobility pulled out all the stops (remaining coven members, the worse of the worse), If you woke up by May 8th feeling terrible you can thank the remaining coven members on that day. They were attempting to find a way to maintain control and power.

We found 124 coven leaders and members causing trouble to us attempting to change the timelines to affect us. This group said they were “immortal power people” and said they would do it themselves. They were offered a “ticket to source.” They went kicking and screaming but now they are gone. We also found on May 9th we also found remnants of curse of Solomon and gold.

Hardware “chip” field programmable gate array. Radiation from all appliances is off the chart. Clintons bought this company. Intel and AMD is part of the FPGA back door chips, connected to Mi-Lab in Panama. This is the back door into every single personal Computer. Also SAR holographic telephone to connect to the 124 coven members spoken about above. Unfortunately also on the same day when they tried to reach out and talk to them. The 124 people did NOT answer the phone because they are NOT there anymore. Both Lisbon and panama had this holographic phone. This system could have re-written the systems, access points, send out frequencies to cause disease right from your computer screen. Those connections everywhere in the world no longer exist. We used counter frequencies then took them out.

Kim said the Deep State should be left with Lincoln Logs when all is done.

Marduk agreement (Kingmaker). These things were removed out of Hall of Records, (Tablets of Death).

Registration tied to that agreement. Dark AI managed all the systems on Earth, we made adjustments that the Global Repository will take its place. No more rulers, we can now manage our own selves. Fix your own neighborhood, let every other neighborhood fix their own sovereign issues they need to stand up for themselves.
    Every country will have a way to fix their own problems (it will just take effort)

5th of May there were 224 die hards some human some not, 182 went to source, 42 remaining by 10th of May some questioned and converted, we were left with 14 die hards after that day. 2 of them did not have a human soul, remaining targetian infested. Not people you would see in public at all. People you want arrested are so far down the food chain. Chem trails are still going on, it is much less but still going on. If you didn’t want the shot they still wanted to get the stuff in you anyway. They wanted to find some way 5 or 6 G to turn the nano bots in you against you. As they drop them, we still send out frequencies to turn them off.

On May 11th binding code tied to a patent from 1983 we found another Mi-Lab in Schenectady New York also tied to the SSP group, another software, “a glue framework” tied to Python Language, tied to graphic cards.

Bill Gates was so smug this week. Said he caught Covid. Microsoft Systems were attempting to connect to the above system. Certificate of Identification System [covid](Warren Buffet left). We also found Head of Order of Black Sun is “black eagle.” Arians there are little tiny piece of hardware on boards with tiny black eagle these chips and its frame work from Bill Gates attempted to use these chips to transmit disease. They could turn your car off while driving down the road if your car was manufactured after 1988. They thought these chips were the ultimate access to everything but all that is now pretty well gone and those chips are NOT working any more.

Kim states that she does not know how many things are still hidden in our global structures. It is revealed as Source shows them to her.

New Agreement Alliance of Worlds Event and Agreement – comings and goings on Earth

We talked about the combining of worlds-Sunday night to Monday-Our world has a Taurus and has a soul just like we do. We have Earth, Terra, and Mid-guard all the parts of Earth. In a few days we are all going to start merging, this started yesterday.
    This can feel like time is going by but it’s not time. Some are talking about Lights in the Sky. It wasn’t others, it has to do with a “upcoming agreement.” The lights were related to people that managed to escape during the times of wars during different densities of Earth (possibly observing from elsewhere).

Of the 14 die hards 8 are now neutral running some fantastic operations just yesterday. Los Alamos Bob Lazar, New Mexico, under this lab was another SSP lab, 6 attended this facility, three human and 3 not. They had been coming and going to this facility until they attempted to access the lower levels yesterday. This place was home to Manhattan Project, situation handled by Enforcer. This underground facility no longer exists. Second part Philadelphia military base others went to this facility to gain tech to reverse timeline, also headquarters for Pilgrim Society now both facilities are now gone. Good guys there still exist, bad guys all gone. Somehow they were all connecting to a system called “Tombstone Curse” where secret societies meet that is connected to a super computer exists. They were going to connect to these various computers and use the chem-trails against us.

No Strings Attached people in Baltimore, main controller underground also no longer exists, Cinch System now gone (flu b toxins, etc.) Major parts started about 4 days ago. This entire program started 4 weeks ago. Ringing in ears, headaches, flu like symptoms.

Those who continued to harm humanity are all earning “one way tickets to Source”. The Colonies made the decisions to remove the remaining 6 die-hards. 500 of original 2000 in existence but they are questioning the reality and factuality of their situation (and their very existence). We will see what the rest do this upcoming week.

They are “free basing face bots.” ?? Open Source “Free Base” just bought out by Google. “Ruby” “Rasperry Pi” some of these companies are responsible for facial recognition in airports. All this was tied to Mi-Lab underground in Tallahassee Florida- The Soloverse will no longer be fractionated. Some new shows coming out.

Field Messengers-our program is expanding.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver; 14th May 2022 at 05:47.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th May 2022), ClearWater (14th May 2022), Gwin Ru (14th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #940
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Exactly my take after wasting 2 months of my life listening to her.

There is absolutely no point listening to her even if she is telling the truth. Most likely she is full of it.
    My grandmother used to tell me a long time ago if a person pronounces oligarchs
    as ogliarchs (repeatedly) they can't be trusted!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (14th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst 1 37 47 57 97 112 LastLast