+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst 1 40 50 60 100 112 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2232

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #981
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny - 6-10-2022 Live at 7:00 pm EDT!
    home
    United Network Live Stream today at 7:00 pm EDT!
    ========================================================

UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny - 6-10-2022 June 10 at 7:00 PM EDT

Scheduled for June 10 at 7:00 PM EDT

United Network

United Network News Channel - https://www.unitednetwork.news/

United Network News website - https://www.unn.today/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), RunningDeer (10th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #982
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... as seen on the L F Telegram Channel:
    Juanleg pepe🦼, [11-Jun-22 00:17]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Crystalwoman posted a link for a wealth of pdf books on the occult writings, theosipy,etc.
    https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #983
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 10-06-2022 United Network Global News Desk 1:27:49
    home
    breaking news and special reports
    Join Sunny and Kim as we find out how bees became fish, why are is the deep state stuck in the 70’s and who is in the White House now?

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_62ae...H-33490709.mp4
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 18th June 2022 at 11:02.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), RunningDeer (11th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #984
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... fleeting thought of the day regarding all these philosophies about detachment from the material world in order to secure a spot in Heavens, Nirvana, Valhalla, etc...:
    CUI BONO?
    ... well, apparently those ones who decided to permanently own the Earth: lock, stock and barrel... ain't their programming kinda cute?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Blastolabs (18th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (12th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), RunningDeer (12th June 2022)

9. Link to Post #985
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... The Real History Part One 36:33
    home
    original series
    - How was the Universe Formed?

- Alpha and Omega.

- How was the Cabal Formed,

- who REALLY controlled Earth?

- Just how long have we been fighting for our freedom and from who?

Join us for the REAL history of the world

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_62b2...3-33490711.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 21st June 2022 at 13:39.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (13th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (15th June 2022), Harmony (13th June 2022), RunningDeer (12th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #986
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... fleeting thought of the day regarding "ascension":
    Anyone remembers some people squatting highrises' tops, being ready to be taken away into spaceships?

Well, replace the highrises with harbors' and ports' taverns and we get what's called "being Shanghaied" in maritime law... with lots of euphoric drinks and promises of good pay and better life... in exchange for a signature on the dotted line...

Well, my guess is that that was the "Last Card" they intended to play to shanghai this planet for the looshing supply of their fleet of 365 star systems.

As for an actual ascension?

Well, there's this guy that's telling people:
    "Look, see that mountain over there that's jutting above the other ones? That's mount Everest! That's where we are going... it'll be a long trek to the bottom of it. Then, we'll have to acquire climbing skills and climb it cautiously and get acclimated to the change in altitude... etc.."
    Isn't that called a "Rough and Rude Awakening"?

For the moment there's a mutiny that's brewing on the Bounty but, this time, no exile for Earth's former captain and his officers: just a walking of the plank to ensure they never come back.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th June 2022), Harmony (14th June 2022), Reinhard (14th June 2022), RunningDeer (14th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #987
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... the tremors of the crumbling down tower are being felt the world round... right now:

These are posts picked up in the Life Force General Chat having to do with the old financial system being disintegrated/deleted as you read... real time (the time stamps are GMT + 2 Hrs)!
    Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:16]
    QUESTION: does anyone owe money to the irs (or equivalent in your country) and have an online account you pay to? If so..can you try to log in to your account?

Amy Cauble, [15-Jun-22 22:17]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    I do but I just pay by mail… I could set an online account up if you are trying to check their system

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:19]
    [In reply to Amy Cauble]
    Don't do that..no info to them.

Liva, [15-Jun-22 22:21]
    [In reply to Myriam D]
    She advised Amy (see above) not to do that

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:21]
    Not at this time. Anyone else with an already established online account

e RainMan, [15-Jun-22 22:23]
    I was able to login on my account with IRS.gov

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:24]
    [In reply to e RainMan]
    try again in 4 hours please? and you have owed taxes?

Kola Okusanya, [15-Jun-22 22:28]
    [Forwarded from Kola Okusanya]
    Uganda just discovered over 12 trillion dollars worth of gold reserves. Has this gold already been leveraged to the world repository? This question is for Kim. If not, will Uganda be protected as Uganda can easily be used by the remainder of the defunct die hard deep state to creat issues in Africa which will inturn affect the remainder of the world, as it's(Africa) been a place that has always been used as a man/woman testing ground since I can remember, but very little is usually mentioned of this fact, apart from incidents in South Africa in many discussions. The rest of Africa is the elephant 🐘 in the room. This is not to trigger anyone as some may feel uncomfortable, but to have a constructive discussion as I feel it feeds into a major part of earth's restoration plan. Africa has over 60% fertile farming land that can feed planet earth several times over.

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:29]
    [In reply to Kola Okusanya]
    yes in 1972 I believe

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:50]
    [In reply to René Archner]
    We figured out a way to get rid of all the files.. it was down for a few minutes there, they have back ups give us another 4 hours and some change..

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:51]
    FYI happy 10th anniversary of the EXPIRATION Federal Reserve's agreements with governments to exist!!! Extension OFFICIALLY expire on the 4th of July 2022 for ALL NATIONS.

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:06]
    [In reply to Diana Miller]
    Property tax is local not federal..not sure what happens with that..

I do have some reporting they are "not found"

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:12]
    [In reply to M Sab] (CRA Canada)
    In the US it gives you the option.. don't give them information.

Ade, [15-Jun-22 23:16]
    [In reply to Juditt]
    Let me see if I can help. This is just my opinion based on putting things together from what I have heard and read about.
    Kim works with the QMS, which the hall of records is connected to. It's not a computer system like we know. It reads intention so I guess Kim can operate it with intention thus telepathic communication so I don't think it's reading from a book like that but downloads

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:20]
    [In reply to Ade]
    It can be accessed (and I do all the time) both ways, either with computers or telepathically. It also reads my brain frequency (for security to make sure I intend to enter and not under duress) and it is encoded to my living DNA (which changes everytime you move breathe, eat etc.)

Doug, [15-Jun-22 23:43]
    A pattern appears to be emerging here. Kimberly's team may have just figured out how to at least temporarily disconnect the user databases from the servers that run the rest of these government platforms, or their CDN interfaces that enable the servers to access the user databases through the networks.

It's hard to tell and we'll need to see if more people in other areas return similar results as the folks who can't access the UK and Canada government systems.

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:47]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yes..I added the memory files in CDN as well for those specific places which will be done.

Jacqueline 1111 TheNumber, [15-Jun-22 23:48]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Will this happen for USA & other countries as well? Thanks SO much!!

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:51]
    [In reply to Jacqueline 1111 TheNumber]
    Yes. The tax agencies will be there...but you as people won't have a file there anymore. I am unsure about local taxes..property or sales taxes that are collected locally. I will not know that for around 18 to 20 hrs from now

Yes. The tax agencies will be there...but you as people won't have a file there anymore. I am unsure about local taxes..property or sales taxes that are collected locally. I will not know that for around 18 to 20 hrs from now

Doug, [16-Jun-22 00:13]
    OK so at this point we can reasonably assume from the user reports that Kimberly's team has interrupted the CDN connections that wire up the tax authority user databases to the processing servers in the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. That's why the Canadian database won't authenticate, either.

But her team's system still needs to search for matches in similar CDN connection patterns that by disabling would disconnect the user databases in nations like Australia and Croatia.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:19]
    [In reply to e RainMan]
    Yeah!! Let's hope this continues to go through the entire world..its the back up files and cdn and x/n in Belgium

Dawn Whitehead, [15-Jun-22 23:57]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    I’ve got an online account, just logged in now. I’m still classed as self employed and it’s showing my current tax outstanding

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:21]
    [In reply to Dawn Whitehead]
    It went down and back up kicked in...we are working through it

Zoran hereandnow, [16-Jun-22 00:21]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yup, debt there still, unfortunately.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:25]
    [In reply to Zoran hereandnow]
    Its taking time...you say its integrated to your bank there?

Zoran hereandnow, [16-Jun-22 00:26]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Yes they found a way to use banking data and collect them for government control purposes. They use bank digital tokens to log into tax records. It is clever actually since you have to fill in an enormous amount of information to open a bank account. They just skimm the banks

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:26]
    Ah..that will take a bit longer there. Around 24 hours ish

Bettina, [15-Jun-22 23:55]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yes I could go thru to ATO account, paid up last month

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:31]
    [In reply to Bettina]
    X/N tax arm in Oceania "back up" give it 24 hours

Its working its way through the world

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:36]
    NOTICE: IF you CURRENTLY do not have an online account DO NOT establish one

Lisa T - LWL, [16-Jun-22 00:36]
    [In reply to Bertan]
    IRS has a 10 year statue of limitations.

You will be giving the tax agency back your info we just deleted.

Doug, [16-Jun-22 00:38]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Thank you for that enlightening update Kimberly. If I'm not mistaken, we now know that Belgium is where everybody's SSNs are stored, or their citizen ID equivalents, along with their birth certificate data files. Interrupt the CDN connections to those servers and the backup servers based in Belgium, and the backup servers can't writeback the backup files that would restore the functioning of the tax authority databases in each nation.

In other words, knock those backup systems off the CDNs and that disconnection would in theory keep the tax authorities in 175 nations from rebooting their servers for an extended interval. It would temporarily stop all those servers in all those nations from restarting and reconnecting to receive the backups.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:42]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yep..it is GLOBAL DATABASE.. So it will take time, plus CDN plus other back up servers and we should be golden.. nothing to "reboot"

Diana Forever, [16-Jun-22 00:42]
    I am so worried about my eBay account. They owe me $16,000
    I don't get paid for another 30 days. Even tho they already collected.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:43]
    [In reply to Diana Forever]
    Not a part of what is going on.. you should be ok

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:56]
    NOTICE: So here is what is happening.. As part of this transition, and our Alpha Light system/us winning officially at midnight GMT time on the 13th.. the breakdown began. As of yesterday your "birth certificates and your soul" is now credited to YOU for your own personal energy management (aka exchange of management as well aka commerce). Source Protocols for "energy management" were installed in the Alpha System this morning, and it is bleeding into the current front end system over time.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:58]
    What does this mean to you? This means "taxes" on your energy aka payroll go away. As we find new ways to replace socio-humanitarian programs and other things governments provide to us are replaced (the original job of assemblies to manage) those things will fall away as well. But those protocols are needed (fire department as an example). Other things such as taxes are not needed, and derivatives, etc. and those are going away immediately (as soon as the system can delete) because they are not needed for our survival during the transitions.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:59]
    So you still have passports, but you are not a slave to your country but those systems will have to remain in tact during the transition.

make sense?

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 01:00]
    [In reply to RDLongview]
    Beg for forgiveness, never ask for permission with these people.

The court and law system has to be completely replaced.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 01:01]
    We have someone who has volunteered to gather a team to do this, so please be a little patient with us, we are working our behinds off over here.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 01:04]
    So if there is any kind of call to action for assembly members this is it.. Start thinking about these things.. and for God's Sake, you don't have to like each other but remember you all are here for the greater good, and be kind to those who are just starting to figure this out. Throw everything you know out the window and start with a clean slate, design something that works, and then how to transition to it.

Think of it as if your children and your grandchildren's lives depend on it because IT DOES.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 01:06]
    If you are in the USA, or in a larger nation that has state (province) and national assemblies then join together on a NATIONAL level first (forget pgsd).. as soon as this system is finished (few days) it could very well be GO TIME..

At minimum those asking me for "proof" we just went through this exercise together in REAL TIME.. is that proof? I think so

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (16th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (16th June 2022), Harmony (16th June 2022), RunningDeer (16th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #988
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    NOTICE: So here is what is happening.. As part of this transition, and our Alpha Light system/us winning officially at midnight GMT time on the 13th.. the breakdown began. As of yesterday your "birth certificates and your soul" is now credited to YOU for your own personal energy management (aka exchange of management as well aka commerce). Source Protocols for "energy management" were installed in the Alpha System this morning, and it is bleeding into the current front end system over time.

What does this mean to you? This means "taxes" on your energy aka payroll go away. As we find new ways to replace socio-humanitarian programs and other things governments provide to us are replaced (the original job of assemblies to manage) those things will fall away as well. But those protocols are needed (fire department as an example). Other things such as taxes are not needed, and derivatives, etc. and those are going away immediately (as soon as the system can delete) because they are not needed for our survival during the transitions.

{snip}
    Wow, Gwin Ru.

From LifeForce Group chat:

Cestui Que Vie Trust (6:40 min)
    David Straight seminar
    Learn foundation of Sovereign Knowledge here: Oxnylia.org/Sovereignty
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th June 2022 at 02:32.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (16th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (16th June 2022), Gwin Ru (16th June 2022), Harmony (16th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #989
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... more updates:
    Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:28]
    UPDATE:
    - Tax offices: around 18 hours globally.

- Fed Systems replaced, banks around 16 hours.

- Banks will be seen by personnel down to the teller level but a rebranding of the apps won't take place until later.

- Markets - Really up to them, but if it happens it won't start until the banks systems change.

- Money is disappearing from corps and people that received them for malevolent purposes or misappropriation.

- Military and Intelligence Coms are down causing some disruptions, more importantly that includes NATO.

- Global Marshal Law has been cancelled.
    Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:29]
    A final live update will be tomorrow afternoon instead of today as everything is changing and I hope by the time tomorrow rolls around I will have more definitive information.

L W, [16-Jun-22 17:35]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    I do and I just made a payment two days ago through the IRS site.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:35]
    [In reply to L W]
    This all started yesterday afternoon

Janick, [16-Jun-22 17:35]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    I have an online account with the Canadian Revenu agency. I can login and access my information no problem. (Thursday 11:30am EST)

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:36]
    [In reply to Janick]
    Please read today's update.. Thank you!!

L W, [16-Jun-22 17:43]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Yes, USA

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:45]
    [In reply to L W]
    It is hit or miss today.. they are trying to keep the websites running.

Rachel Coburn, [20-Jan-22 09:32]
    The "other" group are saying there is no funding coming. Feeling a bit bummed and concerned plus confused right now. Kimberly Ann Goegun @LivingWithLisa So no Assurance card either ?

Kimberly, [20-Jan-22 12:43]
    [In reply to Rachel Coburn]
    Do any of those people have access to the system? NO. Do they have any idea how it all works? NO. It will come, I have worked very hard to get to the point we are at.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:53]
    [In reply to Rachel Coburn]
    I personally don't care what anyone says. I sent out the laundry list of things we have accomplished in just a few months. I know it will come and I know the ridiculous hours I have put in over YEARS to get to this point and b) work toward you safely keeping it and c) make sure your projects are safe too. Assurance is NOT insurance. The insurance world took bonds against your policy (normally in a pool) and used your premiums (the 10%) to seed the bonds/derivatives. ASSURANCE is funded by the Alpha System and requires neither. So if you haven't received your project funding then how do you expect Assurance cards to have been issued? Then again, feel free to join a group of miserable whining and complaining folks...just leave the complaining for the "other" group..and not here.

Kat LOVETT, [16-Jun-22 17:49]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    You mean the EFTPS system? Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 17:54]
    [In reply to Kat LOVETT]
    No. all the personal files of people from the entire IRS (tax) system.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (17th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (16th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (16th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #990
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... the tremors of the crumbling down tower are being felt the world round... right now:

These are posts picked up in the Life Force General Chat having to do with the old financial system being disintegrated/deleted as you read... real time (the time stamps are GMT + 2 Hrs)!
    Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:16]
    QUESTION: does anyone owe money to the irs (or equivalent in your country) and have an online account you pay to? If so..can you try to log in to your account?

Amy Cauble, [15-Jun-22 22:17]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    I do but I just pay by mail… I could set an online account up if you are trying to check their system

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:19]
    [In reply to Amy Cauble]
    Don't do that..no info to them.

Liva, [15-Jun-22 22:21]
    [In reply to Myriam D]
    She advised Amy (see above) not to do that

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:21]
    Not at this time. Anyone else with an already established online account

e RainMan, [15-Jun-22 22:23]
    I was able to login on my account with IRS.gov

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:24]
    [In reply to e RainMan]
    try again in 4 hours please? and you have owed taxes?

Kola Okusanya, [15-Jun-22 22:28]
    [Forwarded from Kola Okusanya]
    Uganda just discovered over 12 trillion dollars worth of gold reserves. Has this gold already been leveraged to the world repository? This question is for Kim. If not, will Uganda be protected as Uganda can easily be used by the remainder of the defunct die hard deep state to creat issues in Africa which will inturn affect the remainder of the world, as it's(Africa) been a place that has always been used as a man/woman testing ground since I can remember, but very little is usually mentioned of this fact, apart from incidents in South Africa in many discussions. The rest of Africa is the elephant 🐘 in the room. This is not to trigger anyone as some may feel uncomfortable, but to have a constructive discussion as I feel it feeds into a major part of earth's restoration plan. Africa has over 60% fertile farming land that can feed planet earth several times over.

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:29]
    [In reply to Kola Okusanya]
    yes in 1972 I believe

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:50]
    [In reply to René Archner]
    We figured out a way to get rid of all the files.. it was down for a few minutes there, they have back ups give us another 4 hours and some change..

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 22:51]
    FYI happy 10th anniversary of the EXPIRATION Federal Reserve's agreements with governments to exist!!! Extension OFFICIALLY expire on the 4th of July 2022 for ALL NATIONS.

[In reply to Diana Miller]
    Property tax is local not federal..not sure what happens with that..

I do have some reporting they are "not found"

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:12]
    [In reply to M Sab] (CRA Canada)
    In the US it gives you the option.. don't give them information.

Ade, [15-Jun-22 23:16]
    [In reply to Juditt]
    Let me see if I can help. This is just my opinion based on putting things together from what I have heard and read about.
    Kim works with the QMS, which the hall of records is connected to. It's not a computer system like we know. It reads intention so I guess Kim can operate it with intention thus telepathic communication so I don't think it's reading from a book like that but downloads

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:20]
    [In reply to Ade]
    It can be accessed (and I do all the time) both ways, either with computers or telepathically. It also reads my brain frequency (for security to make sure I intend to enter and not under duress) and it is encoded to my living DNA (which changes everytime you move breathe, eat etc.)

Doug, [15-Jun-22 23:43]
    A pattern appears to be emerging here. Kimberly's team may have just figured out how to at least temporarily disconnect the user databases from the servers that run the rest of these government platforms, or their CDN interfaces that enable the servers to access the user databases through the networks.

It's hard to tell and we'll need to see if more people in other areas return similar results as the folks who can't access the UK and Canada government systems.

Kimberly, [15-Jun-22 23:47]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yes..I added the memory files in CDN as well for those specific places which will be done.

Jacqueline 1111 TheNumber, [15-Jun-22 23:48]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Will this happen for USA & other countries as well? Thanks SO much!!

Doug, [16-Jun-22 00:13]
    OK so at this point we can reasonably assume from the user reports that Kimberly's team has interrupted the CDN connections that wire up the tax authority user databases to the processing servers in the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. That's why the Canadian database won't authenticate, either.

But her team's system still needs to search for matches in similar CDN connection patterns that by disabling would disconnect the user databases in nations like Australia and Croatia.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:19]
    [In reply to e RainMan]
    Yeah!! Let's hope this continues to go through the entire world..its the back up files and cdn and x/n in Belgium

Dawn Whitehead, [15-Jun-22 23:57]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    I’ve got an online account, just logged in now. I’m still classed as self employed and it’s showing my current tax outstanding

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:21]
    [In reply to Dawn Whitehead]
    It went down and back up kicked in...we are working through it

Zoran hereandnow, [16-Jun-22 00:21]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yup, debt there still, unfortunately.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:25]
    Its taking time...you say its integrated to your bank there?

Zoran hereandnow, [16-Jun-22 00:26]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Yes they found a way to use banking data and collect them for government control purposes. They use bank digital tokens to log into tax records. It is clever actually since you have to fill in an enormous amount of information to open a bank account. They just skimm the banks

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:26]
    Ah..that will take a bit longer there. Around 24 hours ish

Bettina, [15-Jun-22 23:55]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yes I could go thru to ATO account, paid up last month

[In reply to Bettina]
    X/N tax arm in Oceania "back up" give it 24 hours

Its working its way through the world

NOTICE: IF you CURRENTLY do not have an online account DO NOT establish one

Lisa T - LWL, [16-Jun-22 00:36]
    [In reply to Bertan]
    IRS has a 10 year statue of limitations.

You will be giving the tax agency back your info we just deleted.

Doug, [16-Jun-22 00:38]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    Thank you for that enlightening update Kimberly. If I'm not mistaken, we now know that Belgium is where everybody's SSNs are stored, or their citizen ID equivalents, along with their birth certificate data files. Interrupt the CDN connections to those servers and the backup servers based in Belgium, and the backup servers can't writeback the backup files that would restore the functioning of the tax authority databases in each nation.

In other words, knock those backup systems off the CDNs and that disconnection would in theory keep the tax authorities in 175 nations from rebooting their servers for an extended interval. It would temporarily stop all those servers in all those nations from restarting and reconnecting to receive the backups.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:42]
    [In reply to Doug]
    Yep..it is GLOBAL DATABASE.. So it will take time, plus CDN plus other back up servers and we should be golden.. nothing to "reboot"

Diana Forever, [16-Jun-22 00:42]
    I am so worried about my eBay account. They owe me $16,000
    I don't get paid for another 30 days. Even tho they already collected.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 00:43]
    [In reply to Diana Forever]
    Not a part of what is going on.. you should be ok

So you still have passports, but you are not a slave to your country but those systems will have to remain in tact during the transition.

make sense?

[In reply to RDLongview]
    Beg for forgiveness, never ask for permission with these people.

The court and law system has to be completely replaced.

Kimberly, [16-Jun-22 01:01]
    We have someone who has volunteered to gather a team to do this, so please be a little patient with us, we are working our behinds off over here.

So if there is any kind of call to action for assembly members this is it.. Start thinking about these things.. and for God's Sake, you don't have to like each other but remember you all are here for the greater good, and be kind to those who are just starting to figure this out. Throw everything you know out the window and start with a clean slate, design something that works, and then how to transition to it.

Think of it as if your children and your grandchildren's lives depend on it because IT DOES.

If you are in the USA, or in a larger nation that has state (province) and national assemblies then join together on a NATIONAL level first (forget pgsd).. as soon as this system is finished (few days) it could very well be GO TIME..

At minimum those asking me for "proof" we just went through this exercise together in REAL TIME.. is that proof? I think so
    Thanks!!! Much better than I was able to do with my silly cut and paste.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Gwin Ru (16th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (16th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #991
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

So, in short, if KG is the “real thing,” Global financial reset is heading our way quickly. Btw, my calcs show this to be ~80% chance of being real, 10% deep state BS, 10% something else.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver; 17th June 2022 at 18:03.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Blastolabs (18th June 2022), ClearWater (17th June 2022), Gwin Ru (16th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (16th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #992
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Kim - 6-17-2022 at 5:00 pm EDT!
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join us today at 5:00 pm EDT!
    ===============================================

UNN Special Report with Kim - 6-17-2022 Live June 17 at 5:00 PM EDT!

Scheduled for Jun 17, 2022 at 5:00 pm EDT!

United Network

United Network News Channel - https://www.unitednetwork.news/

United Network News website - https://www.unn.today/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (17th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (17th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #993
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 17-06-2022 United Network Global News Desk 1:09:20
    home
    breaking news and special reports
    Join Kim as she updates us on
    - how the light is restructuring our world.
    - The IRS is disappearing,
    - what is next and
    - how are we as humans going to stand up and work together.

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_62b1...g-33490706.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 20th June 2022 at 11:50.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (18th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #994
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... not a peep from Charlie or Simon... (publicly) and surprised they are not taking credit for it (alliance/white hats/etc...) :
    Attila Dávid, [18-Jun-22 13:17]
    [In reply to Kimberly]
    And "she" know! OMG, OMG, Hungary CHANGED! https://nav.gov.hu the tax agency removed all menus from the website about the privet person taxation and data reporting. Some submenus in subsites left, but basically its gone, at now. It's a breaking news!

Kimberly, [18-Jun-22 13:43]
    Some places will report "file not found" some sites will be down

Kimberly, [18-Jun-22 13:43]
    Some sites come back up and personal tax files are not there

Kimberly, [18-Jun-22 13:57]
    https://www.localharvest.org/

Kimberly, [18-Jun-22 14:11]
    [In reply to Militza Croes Zievinger] (Aruba)
    You are tied to the netherlands..

Kimberly, [18-Jun-22 14:12]
    [In reply to Eva Kuhl Bornefelt] (Sweden)
    That had nothing to do with what is going on now. Have some patience, it is working through the systems globally.

Dickens Kanakulya, [18-Jun-22 14:22]
    In Uganda Tax Website still on.

Kimberly, [18-Jun-22 14:24]
    [In reply to Dickens Kanakulya]
    Thank you.. We are working.. patience for a few days.. it is going through an entire planet

My guess is that it's all Russia's fault and responsible for a massive cyber hack attack no one is talking about...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (18th June 2022), ClearWater (18th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), Harmony (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (18th June 2022)

29. Link to Post #995
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Last week, in Morocco, 1.5 billions dollars in tax revenue didn't make it to the local tax revenue office and an official investigation is on to try to find out what happened exactly. They have no idea where it went.

I wonder if somehow this is connected to what Kim is talking about. Or is it just corrupt officials "cooking the books" lol
    Last edited by NewEarthResearchInstitute; 18th June 2022 at 23:10.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), Gwin Ru (18th June 2022), RunningDeer (18th June 2022)

31. Link to Post #996
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by NewEarthResearchInstitute (here)
    Last week, in Morocco, 1.5 billions dollars in tax revenue didn't make it to the local tax revenue office and an official investigation is on to try to find out what happened exactly. They have no idea where it went.

I wonder if somehow this is connected to what Kim is talking about. Or is it just corrupt officials "cooking the books" lol
    $1.5 billion?
    Meh, that's pocket change!

"At least a mind-boggling $21 trillion of Pentagon financial transactions between 1998 and 2015 could not be traced, documented, or explained"

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (19th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #997
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by NewEarthResearchInstitute (here)

$1.5 billion?
    Meh, that's pocket change!

"At least a mind-boggling $21 trillion of Pentagon financial transactions between 1998 and 2015 could not be traced, documented, or explained"
    Bloody hell.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (19th June 2022)

35. Link to Post #998
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, if these tax authorities now start goin away, that will certainly add to KG’s cred.

But, whether you believe KG or not, laying in a 6 month supply of extra food is given since this info has appeared:

An updated list of USA-based destroyed Food Manufacturing Plants
    1 ➖4/30/21 Monmouth Smithfield Foods pork processing plant
    2 ➖7/25/21 Memphis Kellogg plant
    3 ➖8/13/21 JBS beef plant
    4 ➖8/24/21 Patak Meat Company
    5 ➖7/30/21 Tyson River Valley ingredient plant
    6 ➖10/21/21 Darigold plant
    7 ➖11/15/21 Garrard County food plant
    8➖11/29/21 Maid-Rite Steak Company
    9➖12/13/21 San Antonio food processing, West side Foods
    10➖1/7/22 Hamilton Mountain poultry processing Plant
    11➖1/13/22 Cargill-Nutrene feed mill. Lacombe, La
    12➖1/31/22 Winston-Salem fertilizer plant
    13➖2/3/22 Wisconsin River Meats
    14➖2/3/22 Percy dairy farm
    15➖2/5/22 Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
    16➖2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
    17➖2/15/22 Shearer's Foods Food processing plant explodes in Hermiston, Oregon.
    18➖2/16/22 Indiana Louis-Dreyfus soy processing plant
    19➖2/18/22 Bess View Farms
    20➖2/19/22 Lincoln premiere poultry
    21➖2/22/22 Shearer's Foods potato chip plant
    22➖2/22/22 Fire destroys Deli Star Meat Plant in Fayetteville, Illinois.
    23➖2/28/22 nutrient AG Solutions fertilizer facility burns
    24➖2/28/22 Shadow Brook Farm & Dutch girl Creamery burns
    25➖3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
    26➖3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
    27➖3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
    28➖3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
    29➖3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
    30➖3/14/22 Wayne Hoover dairy farm, barn full of vows burns
    31➖3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
    32➖3/16/22 Walmart Distribution Center burns for 76 hours in Plainfield Ind.
    33➖3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
    34➖3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
    35➖3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
    36➖3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
    37➖3/19/22 Walmart Food Distribution center catches fire in Plainfield, Indiana
    38➖3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
    39➖3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
    40➖3/24/22 Major Fire at McCrum Potato Plant in Belfast, Maine.
    41➖3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
    42➖3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
    43➖3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    44➖3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
    45➖3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
    46➖3/29/22 Maricopa, Az. Food Pantry burns down 50,000 pounds of Food destroyed in Maricopa, Arizona.
    47➖3/31/22 Rio Fresh Onion factory damaged by fire in San Juan, Texas.
    48➖3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
    49➖3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
    50➖4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
    51➖4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    52➖4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    53➖4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
    54➖4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
    55➖4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
    56➖4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire.
    57➖4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
    58➖4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    59➖4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
    60➖4/14/22 Salinas food processing plant
    61➖4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    62➖4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
    63➖ 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
    64➖4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    65➖4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Colorado

This was posted on the LF threads and I have confirmed the info is correct. Does not include the 3000 cattle destroyed by “heat” (I used to work on a farm and the cause of death is BS).

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Gwin Ru (19th June 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (20th June 2022), RunningDeer (20th June 2022), Sadieblue (26th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #999
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UnBroken with Max and Penny Kelly 1:25:34
    home
    original series
    Penny is back to discuss the anatomy of consciousness and the traps that keep us from achieving our potential. Penny discusses the stages of development for human beings and what happens when we are prevented from evolving naturally. She also shares how food and water have consciousness and how our interaction with nature can help us grow. Max and Penny open up new ideas for how to rise past our traumas and co-create a wonderful new paradigm for our earth and ourselves.

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_62b2...q-33490706.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 21st June 2022 at 13:41.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), RunningDeer (20th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #1000
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Live Interview with Kim Goguen and George Iceman of The Reveal Report (the first hour)
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join Kim and George today at 8:00 pm EDT!
    ===========================================

BREAKING NEWS - new intel with guest KIM POSSIBLE Live

Scheduled for Jun 20, 2022 at 8PM EDT

The reveal report

TONIGHT 8pm eastern LIVE

host George Iceman interviews ground command Kim Possible aka Kimberly Ann Goguen to discuss new intel and what is happening around the world so DONT MISS IT!!!

THIS SHOW WILL BE DELETED

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (21st June 2022), RunningDeer (20th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 112 FirstFirst 1 40 50 60 100 112 LastLast