+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 112 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #641
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

The long, drawn out answer is here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...plies-thereto-

The short answer is this:
    Though a money token is a medium of exchange to facilitate trade when barter is insufficient, any money token that is created / emitted / dictated by anyone else BUT the producers and owners of goods and services bought with those money tokens is a SCAM.
    That means all government money systems, hard coin, or debt-credit bankster scams, are but clever ways to defraud, cheat and rob the productive people and businesses.
    Just look at the muggles falling for the crypto-currencies, to get a glimpse of money madness endemic to "modern" civilization.
    . . .
    Coincidentally, usury (interest) has been categorically condemned for over 3500 years, proscribed by all religions (that I checked - including Satanism - go figure!). And its mathematically unsustainable in any finite money token system, due in part to the exponential equation used for compound interest. To operate, you need an infinite money supply.

The irony is that "academic" eCONomists apparently never connect the dots when they learn "time value of money" calculations. Guess they were "bought off" by you-know-who.

Despite all that evidence, billions embrace the serpent to their bosom and are surprised when it sinks its fangs into them.

2. Link to Post #642
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,824 times in 4,382 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Alex Collier 1:30:44

The Promise Revealed
    Published 10 months ago

The Contactee Alex Collier my friend who I respect greatly allowed me to interview in this informal interview sharing ideas for our perspective on the worlds situation that we are in. I have been trying for years to get Alex to come out a little more public level on his perspective on the worlds situation. He can be found and followed on www.AlexCollier.ORG.

He has a podcast you can join on that site and it is well worth it. He finally agreed to this little interview and Iam so happy to share with you our conversation.

Because I was really wanting to hear from him what he felt was going on in regards to the reports of galactic intervention I was willing to go into some of the more negative agenda in regards ET influence than I normally do.

We shared a more unique perspective on a variety of subjects.

Enjoy this interview with one of the bravest peopleI know. Meet Alex Collier who like Milton William Cooper, Phil Schnieder, and many other who were ridiculed for sharing the darkest secret of humanity.

They all revealed that human beings were formally being traded as a commodity to ET beings for technology. This incredible, inflammatory, disturbing, unbelievable, too horrible to accept reality is now reaching a certain level of gnosis by many more people the world over.

This world wide development of rapid revelations of data dumps of purposefully hidden truths is quite shocking and confusing to everyone. I feel people should investigate for themselves thoroughly to have your own understanding to make decision to consider if these things are in fact real.

The good news is we are already powerful magical beings born to live free and to exercise liberty. We do not have to apologize for not reacting or obeying "Authority Figures" who use their implied authority to convince we the people to obey their plans to die.

So without reveling in the scary stuff or fear please listen to this show with Alex one of the the first people to really breakdown the very negative agenda of hostile regressive race called the Dracos or Reptillians through his repeated onboard visits with the Andromedens.

Yes there are other races of beings from other worlds that look different. Most all these races are benevolent and they look forward to our graduation into an new era. Our elevation of our collective cultural consciousness will increase our light our knowledge and freedom.

Our solution is simple by our actions and will to do good we can increase the flourishing growth of harmony in ALL human relations. We can then together we will make positive fundamental societal changes that will better reflect the innate human diversity and the infinite creative spirit that we possess.

Our levels of capability will grow as something natural and joyful and for our happiness rejoice in. The time is now to us take responsibility for ourselves our freewill and the world and to make choices to benefit others as a priority.

Enjoy my friend Alex Collier who is a contactee of the Adromedeans from the Andromeda constellation. Alexcollier.org

------------------------------------------------------

... very interesting take on Earth's history.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Ravenlocke (8th February 2022), The KMan (26th January 2022), TraineeHuman (28th January 2022)

4. Link to Post #643
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Real Talk with Steffen Rowe and Aunty Minnie 01/25/22 39:29
    home
    real talk and interviews
    In today Real Talk, Steffen Rowe speaks to Aunty Minnie also known as Lynelle Mace. Aunty Minnie Mace is an Elder of the Koa people of Southeast Queensland.

As a cultural educator, Minnie shares stories about the Dreamtime, or the first people’s arrival here, from the spirit world.

She tells the history of all original peoples being Brown (Earth Totem people), White (Water Totem People), Yellow (Fire Totem People) and Red (Air Totem People) and the significance of this time.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th January 2022), edina (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Ravenlocke (8th February 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), TraineeHuman (28th January 2022)

6. Link to Post #644
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... A MUST Watch Special Report with Kimberly Goguen 1/25/22 15:51
    home
    united network news
    Do not miss this special report with Kimberly Goguen to get the real back story about NATO, the staged war with Ukraine and Russia creating conflict.

Real Stories by real people, only on United Network News.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (27th January 2022), Dumpster Diver (31st January 2022), edina (26th January 2022), Harmony (2nd February 2022), RunningDeer (26th January 2022), TraineeHuman (28th January 2022)

8. Link to Post #645
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... here are Kim's last two Special Reports (posts # 638 and # 644) as screen captured by Rob Potter:

The Promise Revealed
    Published 8 hours ago
    Kim Goguen Special Reports 43:01
    - Please Listen To The Latest Breaking News From Ground Command
    Please check this out and I strongly suggest people become aware of what is really transpiring in the liberation of the planet at this time.

Go to lifeforce.global, unitednetwork.nunchee.tv and to projectspeak.net to learn more.

These are actual reports for members only. I share these to inspire people to research and learn the behind the scenes desperation of the deep state Order of The Black Sun criminals who are in their final days of existence. Lets us pray to God for our deliverance.

Rob

Better screen captures here:

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 27th January 2022 at 14:21.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (27th January 2022), Dumpster Diver (31st January 2022), edina (27th January 2022), Harmony (2nd February 2022), Ravenlocke (8th February 2022), RunningDeer (27th January 2022)

10. Link to Post #646
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

KG reports (in one of the Life Force threads on Telegram) that Trump has died from cancer…and that further, his family will slowly start releasing info that he is “not well”.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

edina (31st January 2022), Gwin Ru (31st January 2022), Harmony (2nd February 2022), RunningDeer (2nd February 2022)

12. Link to Post #647
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... LF LIVE Update -02-01-22 at 5:00 pm EST
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join us Tuesday, February 1, 2022! Live at 5:00 pm EST

-----------------------------------------------------------------

02-01-2022 LIFE FORCE MEETING at 5:00 PM EST

Live in 26 hours
    Scheduled for Tuesday, Feb 1, 2022, 5:00 PM EST

Speak Project 3
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 4th February 2022 at 16:43.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (31st January 2022), Harmony (2nd February 2022)

14. Link to Post #648
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version:
    home
    lifeforce meeting and notifications
    Lifeforce Weekly Meeting: 02/01/2022 1:42:52
    2-01-2022 Life Force Meeting
    The GoFundMe link for Vera's husband Christoper Redding is attached below, please click on link below if you would like to help Vera's husband on his journey to recovery. We ask you to please keep Vera's husband, Vera and her family in your prayers, meditations or thoughts.
    https://gofund.me/f87a544f

... another watershed event that's sending all the cockroaches scrambling around... just brilliant!

... I can't help but think of Kim every time Janine pulls up this card:

Universal Waite deck © U.S. Games Systems, Inc.
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 4th February 2022 at 16:26.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (2nd February 2022), RunningDeer (2nd February 2022)

16. Link to Post #649
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Added edit and video

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd February 2022)

18. Link to Post #650
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ... I can't help but think of Kim every time Janine pulls up this card:[/LEFT]

Universal Waite deck © U.S. Games Systems, Inc.
    Speaking of Janine, here are three vids on Kim Goguen that range from January 4, 2021 to September 3, 2021. She makes bold claims in the last one.

To be fair, I'd add that Janine is relatively new to what's going on. IIRC: 1 1/2 - 2 years 'woke'. I find that as Janine listens to more content creators, she tends to be influenced by them. These are folks I've long stopped following. (I'm not saying I've got it right either.)

DEEP LOOK INTO INSIDERS KIMBERLY A. GOGUEN & JUAN O' SAVIN!
    Janine gives an intro of Kim in the beginning. Then the reading begins @ 2:52

January 4, 2021:

The first set of questions are: Who is she? What roll is she is she playing in the real rest? She pulls cards @ 6:23.
    …and this woman, yes she is a part of it. She’s only a part of it though. She’s got a really big role. And she's who they put out front but there's three people that look like they work closely or there's three of them…”

LOOKING INTO A KIM GOGUEN INTERVIEW ABOUT TRUMP,
    DEEP STATE OPS, MONEY & WHITE HAT GOING ONS!
    (16 min)
    March 23, 2021:

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into claims made by Kim Goguen on an interview where she made claims about Trump and the behind the scenes activity that is taking place on the world stage!

JANINE'S TAROT SPECIAL REPORT: KIM GOGUEN
    September 3, 2021:

@3:36 - “… okay I very clearly got that there was some psychological issues possibly in her past that she maybe didn't even realize herself. But that was just kind of what the reading was indicating there may not be knowledge on her part, where she may have been MK altered…

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gwin Ru (2nd February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022)

20. Link to Post #651
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... which is why I find it hilarious when Janine describes the "white hats"/"alliance" behind the scene activities as a perfect match to the Life Force activities... which also give me an indication that Janine is truly reading the cards, albeit with a Trump bias.

Anyway, which, no matter which interpretation, is still some 3D confirmations of these claimed activities , keeping the "Orion Model" in mind...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), RunningDeer (2nd February 2022)

22. Link to Post #652
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... summary of Kim's mic-drops on the DS (at ~ 10:28):
    Live@5 with Steffen Rowe & Matt Omerta 2/2/22 18:24

Today on episode 196, Steffen Rowe walks through the events of this week. From the truckers taking a stand in Canada to the dark AI fading away and major corporations being restricted. Don’t miss this and more on today’s Live@5

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (3rd February 2022), Harmony (3rd February 2022), RunningDeer (3rd February 2022)

24. Link to Post #653
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Janine:

"Every time I look, there is more abundance in our future, not less"

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd February 2022), Harmony (8th February 2022), RunningDeer (3rd February 2022)

26. Link to Post #654
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Live@5 with Steffen Rowe 2/3/22 15:20
    Today on episode 197, Steffen Rowe expose how the criminal Order of the Black Sun had always planned to weaken the US military via the bio-weaponized Covid injection, which was part of a plan to allow the Chinese military to take over the United States.

The planned poisoning of American troops was Pentagon-approved and the data show a staggering 1000% increase in serious illness since the experimental jab was forced on service men and women.
    The ethics and legitimacy of the Western Medical System is at stake as evidence of the dangers and death from this injection have been routinely ignored.

Add to this the legalization of murder of the unborn and our cherished Medical system appears to be a death and harvesting system that feeds the blood lust of the Satanic Elite predators at Humanity's expense.

PS: The Life Force Weekly Meeting of 2022-02-01 is still available on Youtube:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 4th February 2022 at 16:22.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (8th February 2022), RunningDeer (4th February 2022)

28. Link to Post #655
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Gwin although you didn't start this thread, from Sept. 26, 2020 just a few days after it was started, you have very much dominated it up to today.

However in none of your posts have you told us what you think about Kim Goguen and Life Force.

Perhaps you can do that now?

What do you think of the woman, her background, goals, motivations, connections to virtually unlimited funds which she has yet to disburse... ?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (8th February 2022), ClearWater (8th February 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2022), Harmony (10th February 2022), Peace in Oz (8th February 2022), RunningDeer (8th February 2022)

30. Link to Post #656
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... I submit the data coming from the Life Force side for each and every one to make up their own mind since one cannot really count on any "fact checker".

As for myself, my own jury is still out but there is one thread I follow: most, if not all the figureheads of the alt media, i.e. the likes of Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, etc... are under NDAs; Kim, apparently, isn't and provides data way above their heads, grade, pay-dirt or paycheque.

Anyway:
    Live@5 with Steffen Rowe 2/7/22 16:56
    Today in episode 199, Steffen Rowe discusses the People's Grand Jury for crimes against humanity, and the Israeli Military exercises posturing to threaten an invasion on Iranian Nuclear plants.

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_6203...D-33490709.mp4
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (8th February 2022), ClearWater (8th February 2022), edina (8th February 2022), Harmony (10th February 2022), RunningDeer (8th February 2022)

32. Link to Post #657
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Special Report with Matt! 2022-02-09 06:05
    home
    breaking news and special reports
    Latest news on COVID 19

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_6205...D-33490711.mp4
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 10th February 2022 at 13:49.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (9th February 2022), Harmony (10th February 2022), RunningDeer (9th February 2022)

34. Link to Post #658
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Live@5 with Matt Omerta 2/9/22 09:28
    home
    Today on episode 201 Matt Omerta discusses the new heightened terrorism threat issued by the Department of Homeland Security and who it REALLY makes new terrorists of. The Beijing Olympics and their quarantine "hotels" are literally causing the athletes to cry themselves to sleep, many others talk of the terrible food they have to eat. Some Canadian Police have quit as well as the rest of our world from the tyrannical nonsense.

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_6205...Q-33490711.mp4
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (10th February 2022)

36. Link to Post #659
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 1:15:30 / 1:15:36

🔴LIVESTREAM: TAROT READINGS BY JANINE & JeanClaude@BeyondMystic 1:15:36

Streamed live 12 hours ago

JeanClaude BeyondMystic003
    63.9K subscribers

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (10th February 2022), RunningDeer (10th February 2022)

38. Link to Post #660
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... keeping the "Orion Model" in mind along with Kim's advocating of the complete replacement of current governments and structures by original new ones built up from scratch via assemblies as do Janine and JC above, here is the razor sharp thin line one needs to keep trucking on:
    by Henry Makow PhD
    2022-02-09

1. On Nov. 7 I posted this--- The "Plan" -- Overthrow All National Governments

A billionaire in NZ supposedly leaked this info to a service provider he befriended. It was posted on Reddit Conspíracy.

"The tables turn on the vaccine narrative. I was told in time the vaccine will increase infection and increase death. That billions will die, and the people will be enraged and burn their governments to the ground. Their leaders, scientists and media will be torched, hunted and hung in the streets. BOTH sides will burn their governments to the ground. The pro-vax side, completely betrayed and dying will rage.. the non-vax side will rage for what their gov allowed to happen."

... or in Angelo Roncalli's words:
    "The sons of Luther are fighting around the world.

Israel resurfaces and triumphs. But Islam is no less great and the crescent is divided.

The wrath of the enslavers rages closer now that the distant war is lost.

The Great Weapons are all over the world and are the keys to fear.

Europe is divided. A small wall a great shame.
    "

"At night, the great removal. The two men who thought themselves masters of the world, brought before the tribunal on the largest square in the world, before men of the earth and pursued by those who have rebelled. Scientists condemned by them to slavery through their power, to put their talents at the service of death, will be the accusers.

Then will be the turn of the persecuted. Terrible will be the conviction and Man will find himself in the embrace between science and faith.

The proceedings of the trial will be the poem of the people, and the lyrics are sweet to the lowly, terrible for the arrogant powers.

The dispatched armies stopped at the boundaries of the square and the men-soldiers turned their weapons around. Weapons are defeated that day. Those of the earth, those of the sky.
    "

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

edina (10th February 2022), RunningDeer (11th February 2022), The KMan (10th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 112 FirstFirst 1 23 33 43 83 112 LastLast