+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 112 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #941
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    My grandmother used to tell me a long time ago if a person pronounces oligarchs
    as ogliarchs (repeatedly) they can't be trusted!
    You’re on my bucket list, Mr. DaveToo. A chance to meet a perfect human would be a one-of-a-kind opportunity.

Often people with learning disabilities are mistaken as "not so bright" or in your case "they can't be trusted!" by people that are ignorant of the fact that we all process differently.

7 Learning Disabilities Every Psychology Professional Should Study
    From dyslexia to language processing disorder to visual perceptual/visual motor deficit, understanding learning disabilities helps psychology professionals better understand the populations they serve.

{snip}

It’s important to be cognizant of how others learn. Awareness of learning differences, especially learning disabilities, is critical. While this is most true in an educational environment, there are applications for all settings. Understanding the learning skill sets of others allows you to communicate and teach more effectively.

In particular, psychology professionals should study these seven learning disabilities:
    1. Dyslexia - Underneath the learning disability umbrella, many disabilities are categorized as one of three types: dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia.1 Dyslexia is a language processing disorder that impacts reading, writing, and comprehension. Dyslexics may exhibit difficulty decoding words or with phonemic awareness, identifying individual sounds within words. Dyslexia often goes diagnosed for many years and often results in trouble with reading, grammar, reading comprehension, and other language skills.
    {snip}

continued
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th May 2022 at 02:28.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th May 2022), ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Snoweagle (20th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #942
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    My grandmother used to tell me a long time ago if a person pronounces oligarchs
    as ogliarchs (repeatedly) they can't be trusted!
    You’re on my bucket list, Mr. DaveToo. A chance to meet a perfect human would be a one-of-a-kind opportunity.

Often people with learning disabilities are mistaken as "not so bright" or in your case "they can't be trusted!" by people that are ignorant of the fact that we all process differently.

7 Learning Disabilities Every Psychology Professional Should Study
    From dyslexia to language processing disorder to visual perceptual/visual motor deficit, understanding learning disabilities helps psychology professionals better understand the populations they serve.

{snip}

It’s important to be cognizant of how others learn. Awareness of learning differences, especially learning disabilities, is critical. While this is most true in an educational environment, there are applications for all settings. Understanding the learning skill sets of others allows you to communicate and teach more effectively.

In particular, psychology professionals should study these seven learning disabilities:
    1. Dyslexia - Underneath the learning disability umbrella, many disabilities are categorized as one of three types: dyslexia, dysgraphia, and dyscalculia.1 Dyslexia is a language processing disorder that impacts reading, writing, and comprehension. Dyslexics may exhibit difficulty decoding words or with phonemic awareness, identifying individual sounds within words. Dyslexia often goes diagnosed for many years and often results in trouble with reading, grammar, reading comprehension, and other language skills.
    {snip}

continued
    Don't shoot the messenger!
    Shoot my grand ma.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #943
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't shoot the messenger!
    Shoot my grand ma.
    Grand Ma is a compassionate soul. She understands when not to post. Kudos to her. A lady with a lot of class.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th May 2022 at 08:01.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (14th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th May 2022), Snoweagle (20th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #944
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

... recorded version: 13-05-2022 United Network Global News Desk 1:03:30
    home
    Breaking News and Special Reports
    Join Sunny as she gets an update from Kim.
    - Will the deep state ever stop?

- How close are we to being free of their madness?

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_6289...d-33490706.mp4
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")

PS: I sgugset no mroe losoh for tolrls... wehethr mreucry is rortergdae or mot... bot... not!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 21st May 2022 at 10:30.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (14th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th May 2022), Snoweagle (20th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #945
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... interesting pizza/paperclip/one eye logo:

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (14th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th May 2022), Snoweagle (20th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #946
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

PS: I sgugset no mroe losoh for tolrls... wehethr mreucry is rortergdae or mot... bot... not!
    Apologies, Gwin Ru. I jumped right into their vortex.
    I agree about losoh for trolls oops..the tolrls and bots.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th May 2022 at 04:09.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (14th May 2022), Gwin Ru (14th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), Snoweagle (20th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #947
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

…as a person firmly on the spectrum…the muggles don’t get it…but you gotta love them anyway.

In KG’s latest, the “diehards” are gone, but there are still approx 500 “on that level” who are questioning what is happening. Not as yet seen any hard proofs of KG’s war…I have seen a large drop in chemtrailing here in South Florida, tho.

I do hope she’s the real thing…whole lot better than rooting for the crotch grabber.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th May 2022), Gwin Ru (14th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (14th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #948
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Buffalo Mass Shooter Cites "Great Replacement Theory" In Manifesto

by Tyler Durden
    Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 03:20 PM

Payton S. Gendron, 18, was arraigned before Buffalo City Court Judge Craig Hannah on a first-degree murder charge on Saturday evening for killing ten people at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket, according to The Buffalo News.

Gendron pleaded not guilty and was revoked bail while awaiting the next court appearance at 0930 ET Thursday. The 18yo white male told the judge, "I understand my charges."

Local, state, and federal authorities say they're investigating the mass shooting as a racially motivated hate crime. Police said eleven [11] of the 13 shooting victims at the Tops Friendly Market are Black.

Erie County Sheriff John Garcia said Gendron's attack on the supermarket was "pure evil." Erie County District Attorney John J. Flynn said investigators had found evidence showing "racial animosity" was behind the shooting. The FBI is also investigating the incident as an act of racially-motivated violent extremism.

According to NYTimes, investigators were examining a "manifesto" believed to have been written by Gendron that was posted online.

The front page of Gendron's 180-page manifesto.

Searching through the 180-page hate-filled manifesto, the 18yo writes about the risk of white Americans being replaced by people of color, also known as the "replacement theory."

Full article: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...rent-manifesto

==============================================

In attempting to integrate a bunch of lying levels, it seems to me that "The Great Replacement" is/was actually the goal of the vaxx campaign by generating bodies becoming incompatible with human souls hence becoming Programmable Life Forms (PLFs)/Organic Portals for very compatible archons/squatters/walk-ins/nano apps, etc...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (15th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (15th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #949
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sunday-Monday: lunar eclipse = big energy shift.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (15th May 2022), Gwin Ru (15th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #950
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... blue print estimations for how it's going to be:
    Liva, [15-May-22 16:29]

Question One:
    I am not understanding how the assemblies receive funding according to their budgets and business/community plans when no future monetary system has been determined? What are they receiving and how?

Question Two:
    If we are not in an assembly, do we not receive anything from Kimberly's interjections?

Question Three:
    I have no one in my area to form an assembly with. In fact, I maybe moving internationally. I'm sure I am not alone. Are local assemblies only allowed or can people connect virtually from different areas/countries?

Question Four:
    Why do we only do virtual visualizations for the Assurance card? Why can't we start group of eight, following the teachings of Lynne McTaggart, to manefest so much more?

Question Five:

Why can't Kimberly start funding educational seminars for Life Force members? I mean like directly hire Dr William Bengston who teaches healing and manefesting with his rapid imaging techniques. He is just the first person I can think of. There are so many teachers and we could all be learning skills right now if Kimberly could host the costs of virtual seminars. Survival skills. Energy skills. What about a seminar with Harald Kautz or Quiet Bear? Certainly Kimberly knows who is legit.

Question Six:
    Is it possible for Kimberly to sponsor essential products for Life Force members right now? Machines which create water out of the air. Hydroelectric indoor plant systems? Rife/neurofeedback systems plus trainings? Sewing machines? 3D printing plus training Etc

Thank you for your consideration.

Anthony Daniels, [16-May-22 07:00]
    [In reply to Liva]

My Answer One:
    The assemblies will be receiving funding through a fairly closed secure system with the ability to safely transfer all assembly funding from the Alpha System already registered in the (*Hall Of Records*) to a possible (“Assembly Card”) Yes which each registered member will be issued one, and can only be accessed by said person through a bio ethereal feedback system, accessible from an assembly specifically assign and built Computer Systems.

My Answer Two:
    If you are not a member of an assembly, you will still be able to access your “Own” personal wealth: example Kim has already explained to us that we are all our “Own Banks”. Every single biological signature on this planet is being recorded in ("Real Time”) from the Alpha System to store and become (*History*) of existence, so every birth certificate and (“One Main-bank Account”) currently active will give you rights to your own repository as Kim calls it. Because you are already recorded in “Earths” history.

My Answer Three:
    If you haven’t anyone to form an assembly in your area, if you don’t mind me asking What is your reason? If it seems too hard to form an assembly where you live, I think it may be wise to move to another part of your country where an assembly is already actively seeking members to join.

If that is not possible you may have to move countries, so sad to hear. I hope someone in this Chat comments section maybe able to help find a good solution, Sorry I couldn’t help on this (Question)

Forming an assembly in your own county is the only way to go, because the only people that know your country and what it needs is (You) and (Your People). I believe that all assembly members have to and or both register by birth certificate or passport in their country’s assemblies.

My Answer Four:
    Doing positive visualizations for the (“Assurance Card”) sets the perfect timeline intentions for the magnificent abundance to follow. It takes one person at a time to make this happen, and staying focused on keeping a high vibrational frequency to help invoke the coming “New Changes”

My Answer Five:
    I am guessing Kimberly is or maybe going to use her UNN platform to distribute educational seminars and information for everyone to have access for a limited time only until UNN can be (“Fully Funded”) by the Alpha System. It’s a matter of good timing.

Yes, All Life force members will be able to access their own repositories and fund these educational seminars themselves I think is a good idea, and also have educational seminars about the History of Life force (“Who Kim is”). and bringing the still asleep families and friends up to this new reality of existence slowly but surely, one person at a time.

Yes, Kim is well aware of who is legit or in it for their Egotistical (“SELF”) that is why she is the only chosen one for the “Alpha System”.

My Answer Six:
    As I am suggesting we all are an important part of this new beginning communicating and creating new ideas and friendships that can benefit us all and the restoration of this planet.

If we all have access to our repositories, we will not need Kimberly to sponsor anyone’s essential products and services like you have just mentioned, I am sure that someone has already implemented these product and services into their project plan of some sort. Creating your own projects to be offered up to your (Country, State, County, City, Town, Village, Community) Assembly is the only safe and secure way to have your project managed and funded.

Personal individual Projects like (New House, New Car, New Clothes, House Items, etc) can be paid by Life force (Assurance Card) choosing the right option assigned to the card.

I hope you can (See) what I can (Hear).

P.S: - Guys all of what I have just said is just what I perceive from my (“OWN”) point of view. Things are going get better as we all learn new skills and new beginnings. Thank you all and hope you have a wonderful day. *(Anthony)* 👍💯👌😊❤️💙💜

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (16th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (16th May 2022), Snoweagle (20th May 2022), wondering (21st May 2022)

21. Link to Post #951
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... blue print estimations for how it's going to be:
    Liva, [15-May-22 16:29]

Question One:
    I am not understanding how the assemblies receive funding according to their budgets and business/community plans when no future monetary system has been determined? What are they receiving and how?

Question Two:
    If we are not in an assembly, do we not receive anything from Kimberly's interjections?

Question Three:
    I have no one in my area to form an assembly with. In fact, I maybe moving internationally. I'm sure I am not alone. Are local assemblies only allowed or can people connect virtually from different areas/countries?

Question Four:
    Why do we only do virtual visualizations for the Assurance card? Why can't we start group of eight, following the teachings of Lynne McTaggart, to manefest so much more?

Question Five:

Why can't Kimberly start funding educational seminars for Life Force members? I mean like directly hire Dr William Bengston who teaches healing and manefesting with his rapid imaging techniques. He is just the first person I can think of. There are so many teachers and we could all be learning skills right now if Kimberly could host the costs of virtual seminars. Survival skills. Energy skills. What about a seminar with Harald Kautz or Quiet Bear? Certainly Kimberly knows who is legit.

Question Six:
    Is it possible for Kimberly to sponsor essential products for Life Force members right now? Machines which create water out of the air. Hydroelectric indoor plant systems? Rife/neurofeedback systems plus trainings? Sewing machines? 3D printing plus training Etc

Thank you for your consideration.

Anthony Daniels, [16-May-22 07:00]
    [In reply to Liva]

My Answer One:
    The assemblies will be receiving funding through a fairly closed secure system with the ability to safely transfer all assembly funding from the Alpha System already registered in the (*Hall Of Records*) to a possible (“Assembly Card”) Yes which each registered member will be issued one, and can only be accessed by said person through a bio ethereal feedback system, accessible from an assembly specifically assign and built Computer Systems.

My Answer Two:
    If you are not a member of an assembly, you will still be able to access your “Own” personal wealth: example Kim has already explained to us that we are all our “Own Banks”. Every single biological signature on this planet is being recorded in ("Real Time”) from the Alpha System to store and become (*History*) of existence, so every birth certificate and (“One Main-bank Account”) currently active will give you rights to your own repository as Kim calls it. Because you are already recorded in “Earths” history.

My Answer Three:
    If you haven’t anyone to form an assembly in your area, if you don’t mind me asking What is your reason? If it seems too hard to form an assembly where you live, I think it may be wise to move to another part of your country where an assembly is already actively seeking members to join.

If that is not possible you may have to move countries, so sad to hear. I hope someone in this Chat comments section maybe able to help find a good solution, Sorry I couldn’t help on this (Question)

Forming an assembly in your own county is the only way to go, because the only people that know your country and what it needs is (You) and (Your People). I believe that all assembly members have to and or both register by birth certificate or passport in their country’s assemblies.

My Answer Four:
    Doing positive visualizations for the (“Assurance Card”) sets the perfect timeline intentions for the magnificent abundance to follow. It takes one person at a time to make this happen, and staying focused on keeping a high vibrational frequency to help invoke the coming “New Changes”

My Answer Five:
    I am guessing Kimberly is or maybe going to use her UNN platform to distribute educational seminars and information for everyone to have access for a limited time only until UNN can be (“Fully Funded”) by the Alpha System. It’s a matter of good timing.

Yes, All Life force members will be able to access their own repositories and fund these educational seminars themselves I think is a good idea, and also have educational seminars about the History of Life force (“Who Kim is”). and bringing the still asleep families and friends up to this new reality of existence slowly but surely, one person at a time.

Yes, Kim is well aware of who is legit or in it for their Egotistical (“SELF”) that is why she is the only chosen one for the “Alpha System”.

My Answer Six:
    As I am suggesting we all are an important part of this new beginning communicating and creating new ideas and friendships that can benefit us all and the restoration of this planet.

If we all have access to our repositories, we will not need Kimberly to sponsor anyone’s essential products and services like you have just mentioned, I am sure that someone has already implemented these product and services into their project plan of some sort. Creating your own projects to be offered up to your (Country, State, County, City, Town, Village, Community) Assembly is the only safe and secure way to have your project managed and funded.

Personal individual Projects like (New House, New Car, New Clothes, House Items, etc) can be paid by Life force (Assurance Card) choosing the right option assigned to the card.

I hope you can (See) what I can (Hear).

P.S: - Guys all of what I have just said is just what I perceive from my (“OWN”) point of view. Things are going get better as we all learn new skills and new beginnings. Thank you all and hope you have a wonderful day. *(Anthony)* 👍💯👌😊❤️💙💜

Liva is catching on!
    It's a pity Kim couldn't answer the questions herself.
    All the answers provided by Anthony were a cop-out.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (16th May 2022), wondering (21st May 2022)

23. Link to Post #952
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

KG on Telegram (Monday May 16, 2022):

“Good Morning and Happy Monday!! We survived the blood moon eclipse.. A few little energetic "blips" in the last 24 hours as all three "earths" line up. The alignment should be complete overnight tonight!! Oh and watch for "You and Your Consciousness" and the first "Real History" to come out this week!!

“This is the series of connecting to source, discernment, shielding, healing yourself and others. This is just a "how to" series of tips for all of these things. Some may not need it, some may take a little here and there from it, and for others just awakening it will help make the process easier!”

Q: “Just wanted to find Clarity...
    Is it 1st,2nd and 3rd Densities or dimensional Earth's that are now aligning? And are they aligning after 3 million years?”

A (from KG): “ Yes. Then they will merge. Densities. Source is 9th density. Arthurian are in 8th density. Dimensions are contained within densities and extend cross densities.”

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

ClearWater (17th May 2022), Gwin Ru (17th May 2022), Harmony (18th May 2022), RunningDeer (17th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #953
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

GROUND-BREAKING LIFE FORCE NEWS !!!

Wow I can't believe it!

There was ground-breaking news from Life Force Canada last week (I just learned of it),
    and not a peep here.

Unbelievable!

Life Force Canada has announced they are dissociating from Kim and Life Force USA!
    That's right, a complete split with Life Force USA.

Congrats Life Force Canada.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (19th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), wondering (21st May 2022)

27. Link to Post #954
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... You and Your Consciousness: Connecting to the Creator and Cleansing 11:53
    home
    original series
    Join Kim as she talks about Connecting to the Creator and Cleansing the Body of Negative Energy. Can you See and Feel Source?

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_628e...t-33490711.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 25th May 2022 at 11:36.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (19th May 2022), RunningDeer (19th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #955
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow I can't believe it!

There was ground-breaking news from Life Force Canada last week (I just learned of it),
    and not a peep here.

Unbelievable!

Life Force Canada has announced they are dissociating from Kim and Life Force USA!

Well, you “reported” it, so thanks for that. I assume being from Canada helps. Apparently Tank and Lane have worked their dissonance “magic”.

KG’s stance on the Canadian Trucker thing being a op may have disturbed folks in the Canadian Assembly, but I’m just guessing here.

…and yes, the LF “assemblies” are in a bit of flux. Not much going on in Arizona, the one that I have a few contacts in.

I have always thought getting the war won is much more important than trying to get a bunch of quarrelsome “assemblies” to function.

…oh, and BTW, your attempts at sarcasm are unbecoming and tiresome. Why not just report what you find like the rest of us?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver; 19th May 2022 at 17:08.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

ClearWater (20th May 2022), Gwin Ru (19th May 2022), RunningDeer (19th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #956
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)

Wow I can't believe it!

and not a peep here.

Unbelievable!

Well, you “reported” it, so thanks for that. I assume being from Canada helps. Apparently Tank and Lane have worked their dissonance “magic”.

KG’s stance on the Canadian Trucker thing being a op may have disturbed folks in the Canadian Assembly, but I’m just guessing here.

…and yes, the LF “assemblies” are in a bit of flux. Not much going on in Arizona, the one that I have a few contacts in.

I have always thought getting the war won is much more important than trying to get a bunch of quarrelsome “assemblies” to function.

…oh, and BTW, your attempts at sarcasm are unbecoming and tiresome. Why not just report what you find like the rest of us?
    Ah but it wasn't sarcasm this time!
    I am genuinely happy that Life Force Canada decided to split.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (21st May 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (20th May 2022), wondering (21st May 2022)

33. Link to Post #957
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... You and Your Consciousness: 2. Shielding Yourself and Why 09:34
    home
    original series
    Shielding, Protecting yourself from Attacks, Blocking Negative Energy and More!

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_628e...N-33490711.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 25th May 2022 at 11:39.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (20th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (20th May 2022), Harmony (20th May 2022), RunningDeer (19th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #958
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... You and Your Consciousness: 3 Communicating 13:45
    home
    original series
    Beginning to Communicate by Reading Frequencies With the Planet, Nature, Other Humans. The Importance of Discernment and How To Discern Information.

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_628e...Y-33490711.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 25th May 2022 at 11:40.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (20th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (21st May 2022), RunningDeer (20th May 2022)

37. Link to Post #959
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny - 5-20-2022 Live at 7:00 pm EDT!
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join us today at 7:00 pm EDT!
    =========================================

... UNN Special Report with Kim and Sunny - 5-20-2022 Live at 7:00 PM EDT

Scheduled for May 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM EDT
    United Network News Channel - https://www.unitednetwork.news/

United Network
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 20th May 2022 at 22:10.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (20th May 2022), Dumpster Diver (22nd May 2022), RunningDeer (20th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #960
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kimberly UNN Special Report with Sunny 5 20 2022

Discussed Kimberly’s new Consciousness Videos. It is exciting to put these things into practice. Use these videos to make this practice all your very own. Practice makes perfect. Three videos made more to come, the next video will be on healing. Lot’s to learn.

Bill Gates-He did not actually physically attend his investors meeting. No one wants what he is selling. Sales are down for him. His intention was to make 15 trillion dollars on the Vaccination campaign for Covid19. Death blow to Bill Gates Social Crediting program. Now they are panicking. One of Bill’s investors is Black Rock. Black Rock runs the global corporate world. Black Sun has been attempting to cause food shortages all over the world. We are learning to go straight to farms and offer farm to home purchases. We just won’t shop at their stores any more. The inability to control the food markets is driving them literally insane.

Bill is not making enough money on his products and his failure to secure this social crediting program puts Bill in full on panic. WHO meeting on 22nd, so far they have managed to bribe politicians. Many countries are reporting vaccines on all school children or you don’t go to school. Now comes the blame game to attempt escape of responsibility. Everyone is being threatened to sign the WHO agreement. (Yes were talking about the organization that is no longer lawfully operating).
    Fake Biden is going to sign it, so everyone needs to sign it according to General Hayden. Failure to secure access to back end using a chip. There is zero money coming, no one is going to pay you, everyone is looking for money, no one has any money to pay you on a promise. Deep State is going to attempt another virus. China is so broke they called Kimberly asking for funding. She said “Fine, once you open back up your country and end this Fake-pandemic.”

Deep State is losing alt-media support now too. Too many promises not kept. Many payments due to countries, governments, corporations that were never paid, ever. Two years the promises of payouts have been made and still nothing. There has never ever been a fair election. Voting was invented to keep up the illusion that your vote matters and you’re not a slave (this has been the ultimate savior program). Arrogance is a weakness. The assumption that someone has control over the planet is a lie.

Government is not ever going to do “disclosure.” Military is not ever going to do “disclosure.” Death rattle of the big bad deep state is getting stronger and stronger. Monkey Pocks is just another campaign to get you to take another jab.
    Merger for Terra, Earth and Mid-guard took place in finally today. A lot of trauma is being healed. Hopefully in the next 24 to 48 hours all will calm down. Of the undecided ones we were down to 500 we are now down to 200 are left after last night. The Colony has made the decision “we are done playing this game.” It will be all over for the remaining ones by end of next week.

The old lay line structure created various vortexes mostly energy drains, where lay lines met were energy drains. Even though their equipment no longer exists some still attempting to cause trouble. The one in Phoenix is connected to a vortex In Sedona, EMFs and Radiation goes up we find the facilities and take out the weapons. When this one was taken out that reduced the undecided by 28 individuals. We found a few more curses on a few versions of Earth (Sacred Geometry). Think of every single bit of it as some sort of energy binding technique either negative or positive. Enlil a “Draco” actually cursed the “daylight.” They were sending out viruses through Computers again. During the current Merger and alignment for Mid-Guard these things were cleared this week. Alignment of Earth is complete, we are still dealing with harmonics still.
    Black Rock and their corporate bonds, they were going to try to trade them at HSBC, it didn’t work now they are attempting other banks.

We were researching all these curses from Enki (Story of Adam and Even that took place at the Tree of Knowledge allowed for binding on Earth, Enki was the serpent).

Remember the Deep State are narcissists, they only think of themselves, they create this bubble fantasy world and image of themselves and a life for themselves and expect same from their partners and spouses. Humanity is the old punching bag that they will try to take things out on when their world falls apart.

What can we do to support Mother Earth, Terra and Mid-Guard (the planet is a being with a Soul), 528 Solfeggio for balance.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

ClearWater (22nd May 2022), Gwin Ru (21st May 2022), RunningDeer (21st May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 112 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 112 LastLast