+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 110 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #281
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

National Committee of Safety Q & A 42:02

... about Assemblies and their differences, etc.

Indeed, a very defining, crucial transition moment...

... yep

Click image for larger version

Name:	32582-4e3adfe9ee9f8-large.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	549.2 KB
ID:	46217

The above Q&A uploaded on YouTube:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 27th February 2021 at 14:47.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (28th February 2021), anandacate (27th February 2021), Bill Ryan (27th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), edina (27th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Pieman (27th February 2021), Sadieblue (1st March 2021)

3. Link to Post #282
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Related: An interview of the couple who made friends with Libyan tribes during Libya's take down:

... and the swindling of American tribes...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (27th February 2021), Bill Ryan (27th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Pieman (27th February 2021), Sadieblue (1st March 2021)

5. Link to Post #283
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Earlier STF interview with Tank...

STF: Speak The Life Force Into Existence w Tank / Steffen Rowe 1:12::57

Premiered Nov 14, 2020

RICE TVx

Stranger Than Fiction: Speak The Life Force Into Existence w Tank / Steffen Rowe.

In this episode, I am joined by Steffen "Tank" Rowe from Project SPEAK & Life Force. I get to know more about who Tank is and why he started SPEAK Project and helped to form Life Force. We talk about Kimberly Goguen aka Kim Possible, Anna von Reitz/American States Assembly, the bloodline families, everything in regards to freedom, and that much more!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (28th February 2021), Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), edina (1st March 2021), Pieman (28th February 2021), Sadieblue (1st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Earlier STF interview with Tank...

STF: Speak The Life Force Into Existence w Tank / Steffen Rowe 1:12::57

Premiered Nov 14, 2020

RICE TVx

Stranger Than Fiction: Speak The Life Force Into Existence w Tank / Steffen Rowe.

In this episode, I am joined by Steffen "Tank" Rowe from Project SPEAK & Life Force. I get to know more about who Tank is and why he started SPEAK Project and helped to form Life Force. We talk about Kimberly Goguen aka Kim Possible, Anna von Reitz/American States Assembly, the bloodline families, everything in regards to freedom, and that much more!

I finally figured out to put English subtitles on so I can understand what Tank is saying. The subtitles are way off sometimes, but it's better than nothing.

Update:
    I finally finished listening/ reading subtitles (what a chore) to this video. Very revealing and interesting.

I do wish Tank would fix his audio. I have trouble understanding most of his videos both old and new.
    Last edited by anandacate; 28th February 2021 at 16:41.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Gwin Ru (28th February 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Pieman (28th February 2021), Sadieblue (1st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #285
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Life Force Meeting for 2/28/2021

175 watching now
    Started streaming 6 minutes ago

Xi Xi Me Lee

United Network News www.unitednetwork.news www.unn.today

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Pieman (28th February 2021), Sadieblue (1st March 2021)

11. Link to Post #286
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (1st March 2021), Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), ClearWater (1st March 2021), edina (1st March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (1st March 2021), Snoweagle (7th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #287
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... I think this is the kind of security Kim is in the process of solving with internet protocols preventing relief transfers to be visible on bank tellers' terminals:
    From Jim Stone:
    Apparently good info: NWO using DNS servers to re-direct conservatives to spoof sites

Here is how it works:

Let's say you want to hit Infowars and sign in - you get re-directed to a look-alike login screen right from the DNS servers (which operate on trust that the administration won't be corrupt -) the spoof login screen then steals your password, and a bot immediately logs into the real site with your password and it then immediately deletes your account. Supposedly there is a widespread problem with this today.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (2nd March 2021), Ben (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2021), edina (2nd March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (3rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #288
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Jim Stone's opinion on "The Military is in Control":
    A probable new "Q" psy op

I am only going to say the basics with this because I have said it before -
    During the Bolshevik revolution in Russia, they ran a large number of psy ops intended to cause complacency by "ensuring the people" that the military was going to suddenly go into action and stop the communist takeover.

America is having the EXACT SAME CRAP pushed.

I am not going to name the actual names of the people who are the originators of this crap, because there's a chance that (some of) the people involved in the "military is going to save us" fairy tales are innocent suckers.

One who is very likely innocent is David Wilcock, and I'll state him because he's not the source pushing this crap. He's just trusting the wrong people, and he has been suckered cold and hard before. There are other well known alt media types that are pushing the con job . . . . . .

Let me state this clearly: There is no magical 70% approval rating the military is "waiting for" before springing into action and putting things right. That's just hopium and an already tried and proven method of conquer the Bolsheviks have already tried before, with success.

They want people who could make a difference sitting on their butts waiting for a miracle until the people who could have made a difference are weakened sufficiently to render them irrelevant.

The Russian bolsheviks pushed a pandemic (the Spanish flu), made people wear masks, shut down large parts of the economy, ran a Q psy op, overthrew the tsar, and then, in the aftermath, launched an endless stream of psy ops intended to make people believe the military would save them.

The American bolsheviks pushed a pandemic (the Coronavirus), made people wear masks, shut down large parts of the economy, ran a Q psy op, blatantly and openly stole an election, and now, in the aftermath, they are pulling the exact same "military will save us" BULL****.

FOLKS, THE MILITARY IS NOT GOING TO "SAVE US". The military is going to cooperate 100 percent with the coup BECAUSE OBAMA FIRED ALL THE PATRIOTIC GENERALS AND PLACED TREASONOUS BASTARDS INSTEAD IN PREPARATION FOR THIS MOMENT, they are still there, Trump did not do JACK to purge them. think they changed their minds??? THINK AGAIN.

If the current regime cannot get above 30 percent approval, they'll simply start killing dissenters until, via that method, they reach at least that number, and the military will back them up. No approval rating will be improved by communists via a method other than genocide. They don't expect you to like them, they know they are hated, and they'll simply get rid of those who hate them even if it means killing off most of the people. They don't need large numbers of people, and people have babies. If they take the genocide too far, they can just let their subjects re-produce for a while, and they'll then be "a lot better people". That's how the bolsheviks operate.

In this VERY LONG video, David starts going over this right around the one hour mark and he does name names. He is trusting the wrong people. I can only hope the names he names got suckered too. I am linking this because it is SUCH a thorough run-down of the BULL****, stated by someone who has been fooled before, and is not a bad guy. I can only hope that in time he realizes I was right and is not offended by this (in the future,) I can handle not being liked for now.

NO MATTER WHAT THE CLAIMS, THE MILITARY IS NOT WAITING FOR "THE RIGHT TIME" TO SAVE US. The military leadership consists exclusively of trash Obama put in for the explicit purpose of supporting the destruction of the country. Let's see who's right. Remember I said this. REMEMBER WHO SAID THE OPPOSITE. I CAN WAIT.

Aaah yes, "retired and fired" generals are saying "all will be well". ON WHAT GROUNDS? They have no data, or false data fed to them by traitors! I have history.

WE ARE RUNNING A PERFECT COPY OF THAT HISTORY.

Meanwhile, another attempt at triggering WW III, concocted by those military top brass, has been averted:
    3-2-2021 Live at 5 with Steffen Rowe 12:04 (starts at ~ 8:00)

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (3rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2021), ClearWater (3rd March 2021), edina (4th March 2021), Eva2 (3rd March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (4th March 2021), Snoweagle (7th March 2021), TomKat (4th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #289
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2021-02-28-LF Meeting UNITED NETWORK NEWS:
    40:00 $$ transfers blocked by black pope crew

43:10 hologram room non-meeting

45:03 "Wait for the Bip"

45:17 KIMS Global Relief Funds ~ $3,330.00 transfer

1:29:22 Anyone getting intel from military under some form of NDA: "Wait for the Bip!"

1:36:36 Kim: "I put my money on YOU!" Best intended pun of the year!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (6th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), edina (6th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (6th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #290
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 3-6-2021 Speak Up with Tank & Lisa 57:13

Weekly wrap up with explanation on what was done to make it appear that the $ transfers didn't happen, etc...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (6th March 2021), edina (6th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (8th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #291
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... on the grape vine:

Trump is set to make his FIRST trip to New York since leaving White House amid 'rift' with Jared: Ex-President 'blames Kushner for election loss'

Women System
    March 07, 2021

Donald Trumpis set to make his first trip to New York since leaving the White House amid an apparent rift with son-in-law Jared Kushner who the ex-president is said to be angry with over his election loss.

Trump is jetting back to the Big Apple this weekend after spending the last six weeks holed up at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, since he snubbed Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20.

News of his visit comes amid reports of escalating tensions between Trump and former White House Senior Adviser Jared in the days since they both left DC.

Contradictory reports are circling from people close to the two men over who is to blame for the apparent rift but they appeared to actively avoid bumping into each other at the Trump National Doral golf course in Miami Wednesday.

Trump, 74, was spotted leaving the driving range to head to the 18-round course just minutes before Ivanka and Jared arrived to practice their swing, narrowly missing bumping into each other.

Jared, 40, was also absent from Trump's team ahead of his appearance at the Conservative Political Action Conference Sunday and the ex-president is telling his inner circle he blames Jared for his failed second run at office, reported CNN.

However sources close to Jared say Kushner has 'checked out of politics' because he is 'done' with Trump's false rhetoric of widespread election fraud.

Trump advisor Jason Miller has denied the reports of a rift and told DailyMail.com the two men met up at the club right before their separate golf outings and also had lunch together this past week.

[...]

Full article: http://www.womensystems.com/2021/03/...t-trip-to.html

=============================================

... confusing enough? I guess they all are waiting for the Beep, still...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (7th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (8th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #292
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), edina (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (8th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Inside the GForce site, someone shared notes from today's meeting that I thought was very helpful:

Quote Tank: Good evening, welcome to another meeting from LifeForce. We've been talking a lot about the Assemblies, to come together, to be ratified. People are concerned about ratifying you are registering into the system. Currently, you have a Social Security number. You are considered chattel, to be traded. In our documents, we use "We the people" with people as all the people. But the way they (the Deep State) use it, "People" is them, and we the citizenry are the cattle. The ratification is just the recognition that you are the people and are recognized as the government of the people. We want to encourage people to come over to https://gforce.network. Tank does a demo of creating a new account and then using gforce. Kelly gave a workflowy demo as a way for assemblies to improve collaborative productivity.

Monica (LifeForce Education): Monica shows a video about building resiliency in children using heart-mind coherence (HeartMath).
    Stephanie will be showing how we can use these ideas from the video in our schools for the children in our next LifeForce Education meeting.
    We need help with writing business plans, help with budgeting for building schools, changing schools. We need some professors for universities to help with how to get accreditation with our programs with traditional education. We need help with summarizing our videos. I would like to thank my team, Carla, Zoe, Paulus, Christie, Vera.

Tank: Monica, I love what you have been doing. Vera is on everyones' team, an unsung hero. Have you started with this new model yet?

Monica: Not yet, we are still working on it.

Tank: Thank you Monica. Get moving on the new model so I can send my kids there. I can't emphasize enough, go to https://unitednetwork.news. We did tell you that the $3330 is going out. People ask why it didn't come through. Kim will explain, but the bankers put up a few blockades. Kim works tirelessly. There were two world war threats this week as told on Live at 5.
    When this transfer goes out all over the world, I want you to consider the massive shift this will create. This is a time to promote and bring people together. This could be the breakthrough that shifts everything. If we are going to be, we have to come together and realize we are all connected. Help us connect people to help us all thrive. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce Kimberly Ann Goguen.

Kim: Shall we start with CastleRock entertainment? We have had a number of states that have opened up this week. Biden is no longer with us. What you are seeing is General Hayden wearing a mask. Fauci is no longer with us, just a person wearing a mask. Kamala Harris has been running the roost, making deals for personal gain. Kamala is way worse than Susan Rice. Susan Rice ordered an attack on me and to kill everyone in the vehicle. That was when they put up UN substations in the US (having to do with the Bundys).
    General Mark Milley got caught. Did we mention the Scud missiles in Live at 5? So Milley is happy with Space Force being the White House and happy with Black Sun. Milley this week ordered a private military group, paid with Bitcoin provided by the NSA, and left the Pentagon on March 1 because he knew there was going to be a strike on the USA. He bought Scuds from a Russian base in Cuba (from the 90s). There were 12 ships, each one carried 2 missiles. We notified everyone in the US government, but we were ignored by everyone. Everybody was in on it. People were dragging their feet. We heard that this could be Biden's 9/11 moment. Tom heard that the generals tried to convince the White House aides to go along.
    Tank: General Milley is complicit, he is the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staffs. There are 12 ships, 24 Scud missiles.
    Kim: This was supposed to be blamed on Iran, and perhaps Russia.
    Tank: The US was surrounded by these ships, and the government said they needed a warrant. They were given the exact coordinates. This could be Biden's 9/11 moment (of prestige). Bush Jr had his moment when he was reading to the kids as the 9/11 attack happened.
    Kim: Life Force Enforcement took care of this (disintegrated the ships). Milley said something important was supposed to happen. Milley has been hiding out at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado Springs. I was walking out in my backyard, 2 military helicopters flew so low they were scraping the tops of the trees, taunting me. So the generals are back in their meeting today. Milley knew about the hit, put himself in a place where he wouldn't be affected.
    Tank: This is like Pelosi and 96 of her closest family members when she went to Afghanistan and a planned attack on the White House and Capitol building, putting her in charge. And still, Trump and Congress worked with her.

Kim: To make it worse, they was talk from some of the military are walking away from Space Force directives. The generals of the Space Force have a bit of hold on the other generals. The next event is supposed to be between March 8-10, but the military still doesn't know what the event is. So they are working hard at what attack to do next.
    By the way, was I right about March 4? Except now, they are putting it off to April 6 (or 10). No one gives an explanation as to why it doesn't happen. I get crucified for the same thing concerning the deposits.
    I'll explain why the deposits didn't make it. When the NSA was blocked out of the banking systems, the NSA gave key fob things to the banks and installed them on the back systems of banks. This allowed them to interrupt what coming from the emulators. We have taken steps so that this can't be interrupted. After that, there was a purported hack on Microsoft Exchange servers. The NSA is using the Microsoft data servers to host Bitcoin, and using them as the eyes and ears to spy. It was in the news was that this was a hack from China. The NSA master node of Bitcoin was moved to Seattle/Microsoft. This "hack" had nothing to do with China.
    Also, remember when the missile fired at Air Force One when Trump was going to meet Kim Jung Un was fired from an underground Seattle base? The Colorado facility is no longer operational. The StarLink system monitoring device does not function as a monitoring/spying device.
    Tom had a meeting with White House folk, who were looking for money and help. During Bush, Sr. time, he printed $12 trillion of supernotes. These pallets of cash/supernotes have been used over and over again for operations. These supernotes cannot be cashed, as they are not real notes, but supernotes. No one ever has been able to cash these notes. The Deep State showed pictures to the Senate to fund the Covid bill. These pallets have been seized as these notes are fraudulent as they are shipped into the USA. 12 senators now know these supernotes are a fraud. These pallets of supernotes are all over the world.
    Tank: We've seen this before, with fake gold (gold plated tungsten).

Kim: In 2016, a fake ISIS group was going to take one of these fraud pallets to stage an attack, we had to convince them this payment was fake.
    We had another development, the Secret Service knows that the White House has been lying to the American people. They are tired of lying to the American people, they are not getting advanced notice when the fake Biden flies or does a trip. The Secret Service has said that they wish Trump was in office. The Secret Service is making arrangements to meet me. They know the Executive Orders are not being ratified. We are not counting on any Secret Service action, as we are working on our own solutions with the assemblies/councils. I also received notification from Russia about their assemblies, and Fiji too.
    We are making tremendous progress with the initial deposits. We are getting messages from bank compliance people about needing jobs.
    We were getting blow-by-blow information about missiles flying in Syria. We sent a message off to the Pentagon that this was a private military, paid by Milley in Bitcoin. They started tracking and tracing Bitcoin. Within an hour, things became quiet in Syria (the missile attacks stopped).
    Tank: Milley was firing on our own people. The Joint Chiefs of Staff are following this person. Also, Israel attacked its own carrier ship, to blame Iran.
    Kim: They had plans to drag in Russia and India.
    Tank: They want to create a world war to kill a bunch of people.
    Kim: So LifeForce enforcement played the game of "you sank my battleship".
    Tank: So the generals still think they have a spy in their group? So they are not asking the Galactics for help?
    Kim: They are not anymore.
    The day the Scud operation happened, the same day they asked Tom for an urgent meeting. It's also the same day I do my chores. They thought this would give them the upper hand.
    I'm very excited about what is going on. You can order the MindFold (as shown by Monica last week) online (for improving 3rd eye ability).

Lisa: This is about $12.
    Tank: So everything is coming together. Is that it, Ms. Goguen?
    Kim: That's it for me.
    Tank: Stopped 2 world wars. At least 12 senators know what is going on. Thank you very much
    Lisa: You wanted to talk about assemblies and bank accounts.
    Tank: One assembly did a DBA (Doing Business As), which can cause problems. They set up a donation system, and the person who did this left the group. You can set up an unincorporated tax-exempt association specifically for banking purposes. You can then use the EIN (Employer Identification Number) to register and collect donations. Do not use the moniker of Assembly in your name. The money will be kept separated, make sure that at least 3 people have access to the account.
    Last edited by edina; 8th March 2021 at 04:05.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2021), Ben (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Gwin Ru (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #294
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Quote Monica (LifeForce Education): Monica shows a video about building resiliency in children using heart-mind coherence (HeartMath).
    Stephanie will be showing how we can use these ideas from the video in our schools for the children in our next LifeForce Education meeting.
    We need help with writing business plans, help with budgeting for building schools, changing schools. We need some professors for universities to help with how to get accreditation with our programs with traditional education. We need help with summarizing our videos. I would like to thank my team, Carla, Zoe, Paulus, Christie, Vera.
    I imagine most people on Avalon are very familiar with HeartMath. I discovered HeartMath back in 1999. The information was life-changing for me. The capacity for Heart Coherence by practicing appreciation is wonderful to experience.

Very happy to see that this is being discussed in the LifeForce Education groups.

I remember, too, that James Mahu of Wingmakers also talked about HeartMath.

Anyone who is struggling with high blood pressure, anxiety, heart problems, ... if you haven't looked into this yet, give it a look-see. It's awesome information, very practical, very doable and super energizing.

https://www.heartmath.org/science/

I would love for this type of information to become "common" knowledge, and that these skillsets were in everyone's personal lifeskills toolbox.

Has anyone else here used the HeartMath techniques?
    Last edited by edina; 8th March 2021 at 04:42.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ben (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), gord (8th March 2021), greybeard (8th March 2021), Gwin Ru (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #295
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by edina (with a transcript) (here)

Kim:
    Biden is no longer with us. What you are seeing is General Hayden wearing a mask. Fauci is no longer with us, just a person wearing a mask.
    This is the problem. Kim clearly knows some things (and some people), and everything about her delivery and body language suggests she absolutely means and believes everything she says. (Disregard 'Tank', btw. He's just a buffoon.)

Why does Kim say things like this, about Biden and Fauci? Last Christmas, she stated that both Clintons had died, as had former British PM Tony Blair. This is just nonsense as well, and the recent drama about everyone in the world [nearly!] being gifted $3330 in their bank accounts was self-evidently more than silly.

So what gives?? I'm in private touch with someone who reports credible information that Kim is truly quite well-connected. I have no way at the moment of reconciling all these anomalies, and many more as well.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th March 2021 at 10:18.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2021), Ben (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), gord (8th March 2021), Gwin Ru (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), kudzy (8th March 2021), Mypos (13th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021), Sirus (8th March 2021), Yoda (8th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #296
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... well, latex/silicon masks have been telegraphed being in existence since the "Fantomas" movies in the 60s (e.g. "Fantomas against Scotland Yard", 1967), way before the "Mission Impossible" one.

As for old Russian hardware being given a new life by alleged "terrorists", that, recently, got telegraphed being considered in another 2019 French movie titled "Le Chant du Loup"* (The Wolf's Call).

Edit:
    * Is it any wonder Trump was harassed in handing over the nuclear codes in order to be able to "retaliate" the scud missiles attacks...

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 8th March 2021 at 15:57.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2021), Ben (8th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), ClearWater (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Pieman (8th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Kim:
    Biden is no longer with us. What you are seeing is General Hayden wearing a mask. Fauci is no longer with us, just a person wearing a mask.
    This is the problem. Kim clearly knows some things (and some people), and everything about her delivery and body language suggests she absolutely means and believes everything she says. (Disregard 'Tank', btw. He's just a buffoon.)

Why does Kim say things like this, about Biden and Fauci? Last Christmas, she stated that both Clintons had died, as had former British PM Tony Blair. This is just nonsense as well, and the recent drama about everyone in the world [nearly!] being gifted $3330 in their bank accounts was self-evidently more than silly.

So what gives?? I'm in private touch with someone who reports credible information that Kim is truly quite well-connected. I have no way at the moment of reconciling all these anomalies, and many more as well.
    It is very strange. There were quite a few people close to the white house who made big claims post-election, which apparently came to nought.

I wonder if Kim is talking in code?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Harmony (9th March 2021), Sadieblue (9th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Kim:

Maybe she's an MK-Ultra agent?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Sadieblue (14th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #299
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Live at 5 Special Extended Report with Kimberly Goguen and Steffen Rowe 1:06:21

https://unitednetwork.nunchee.tv/con...we?jwsource=cl
    "Biden" green screen press conference in full and other international news (starting at 0:25:50)...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 13th March 2021 at 14:15.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (13th March 2021), Ben (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), ClearWater (13th March 2021), edina (14th March 2021), Matthew (13th March 2021), Sadieblue (14th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #300
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Kim:

She is a disinformation agent.

Among other things, those she works with are continuing to identify people and groups that present a potential threat to their escalating programs of power and control. Those who pick up and run with her and their false narratives are thereby exposed as a potential threat. Why? Because, they are taking some action. They want to identify those who may act.

They don’t care what you think about most things, as long as you take no action on your thoughts that they perceive to be a threat to them.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

anandacate (15th March 2021), Ben (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), ClearWater (13th March 2021), Constance (15th March 2021), Elainie (14th March 2021), Franny (13th March 2021), gord (13th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), onawah (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (13th March 2021), Sadieblue (14th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 65 110 LastLast