+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst 1 13 53 63 73 112 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2233

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #1241
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... recorded version: 11-21-2022 United Network News 57:24
    home
    world news
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News!
    - From a Free Shop to
    - making you own soap!
    - The world grows in population,
    - Biden spends your money on climate to
    - Trump back on Twitter!
    - This and More!...
    Kim's updates at 26:28

https://videos-cloudflare.jwpsrv.com...x-33490710.mp4
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 21st November 2022 at 23:36.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (21st November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022), RunningDeer (21st November 2022)

3. Link to Post #1242
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,240 times in 259 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

*Per Commander Goguen, the 2016 movie "Amerigeddon" is a good movie to watch if you want to better understand what the ultimate plan was

I'm watching Colony on Netflix and so I think what they show there was the original plan.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Gwin Ru (21st November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022), RunningDeer (21st November 2022)

5. Link to Post #1243
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)
    *Per Commander Goguen, the 2016 movie "Amerigeddon" is a good movie to watch if you want to better understand what the ultimate plan was

I'm watching Colony on Netflix and so I think what they show there was the original plan.
    UPDATE: I haven't watched as yet, but I did want to add this may not be the correct movie because I don't see Alex Jones' name listed in the summary.

AMERIGEDDON (1:30:00)
    For educational/research purposes only
    Not for profit
    - Dina Meyer, AnnaLynne McCord, Diane Ladd, Greta Norris, Spencer Neville, India Eisley, Marshall Teague, Mike Norris, Chase Hunter, Gary Heavin
    - Release Date: Friday, May 13, 2016 (Limited)
    - PG-13 PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED MPA sequences of violence
    - Plot:
    A dire warning of a wake up call of what might be our future when a globalist terrorist organization aligned with the United Nations disables the United States' power grid and institutes martial law. It will take a dedicated family of patriots armed with strong survival skills and the remains of the Second Amendment to save America and reclaim its freedom.

source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st November 2022 at 23:54.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd November 2022), arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (22nd November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2022), Gwin Ru (21st November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022), wondering (21st November 2022)

7. Link to Post #1244
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Oh thanks RunningDeer. I have not watched the Amerigeddon movie.
    Kim sometimes advices movies. she adviced Moonfall and Jupiter Ascending.

I did read this text on a website where someone bothers to write down every update as a text.
    quote: The movie Jupiter Ascending is about the Abraxas. It is interesting that the supposed creators of the Matrix trilogy also made this film, the Wachowski brothers (now sisters),
    I guess they have risen higher up in the ranks of the cabal. But I think the actors really do it justice, because the arrogance
    of this self-proclaimed race of parasites really comes across. Who knows, maybe it is natural and they are not acting. end quote

I watched it on Netflix but Netflix doesn't have it now so I bought the DVD myself because I want to watch it again.

As for Colony:
    I am in season 2 and keep feeling that if those aliens and psychopaths had not been stopped by Kim and or other alien groups we would be in a situation similar to what they show in Colony.
    However, in Colony the invasion was immediate and here they started with Covid 19 and all kinds of restrictions. But what I've read about how they were ranting about restrictions in Australia then that reminds me a lot of Colony.
    They talk about the Raps in Colony and I suspect they mean reptilians.

In a dystopian near-future Los Angeles, residents live under a regime of military occupation by an organization known as the Transitional Authority. The Authority serves an extraterrestrial group referred to as the "Hosts", about whom little is known until later in the series (an alien robotic race finds itself hunted, who came to Earth to use humans as allies and labor in their own battle). The symbol of the collaborating forces features stylized birds of prey, or raptors, which gives rise to their nickname, the "Raps". The Authority enforces Host policy via militarized police called Homeland Security and nicknamed the "Redhats" for the red helmet cover of their otherwise black tactical attire.

The Hosts took control on a day known simply as the "Arrival". That day began with massive worldwide communication interference and jamming, which came after a weeklong hunt for relevant key figures around the world. Late that day, massive rectangular blocks descended from the sky, linking together to build walls dividing the city. One of these walls, 20 to 30 stories tall, many meters thick and many miles in length, surrounds the central part of Los Angeles, where the series is set. Other similar walls have been constructed around neighbouring urban areas, called "blocs", with the whole referred to as a "colony". Traffic passes through the walls at heavily secured checkpoints, called "gateways", which allow the Authority to strictly control the movement of people and the distribution of consumables, such as food and fuel, which are rationed. The geographical extent of the alien invasion is unclear, but later scenes in the series shows Authority members from all over the world - hence making the invasion scale worldwide.

A privileged class of elites, drawn by the Hosts from the local population, are denigrated by some bloc residents as collaborators. The ruling forces maintain control through the separation of family members, shoot-on-sight curfews, forced disappearances, random checkpoints, frequent electronic identity checks, limitation of motor vehicle usage (most people walk or ride bicycles), pervasive visual propaganda, slave labor in a place called the "Factory" (later revealed to be located on the Earth's moon to mine radioactive materials), and massive continuous electronic surveillance with both hidden cameras as well as host-provided drone aircraft that launch from hangar bays inside the wall and capable of killing humans by extremely lethal high energy weaponry. Some medical problems, such as diabetes, have been "deemed unworthy for treatment" by the Hosts, to cull the population.

A resistance movement is referred to as both the "Resistance" and the "Insurgency". An informal barter-based black market has also sprung up, trading in surplus materials and home-produced goods.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th December 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), RunningDeer (22nd November 2022)

9. Link to Post #1245
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Sunny -11-23-2022 Live at noon EST
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join SUNNY GAULT today 11-23-22 for a UNN SPECIAL REPORT along with a special update from Ground Commander, Kimberly Goguen, starting at 12 PM EST.
    ========================================================

Scheduled for Nov. 23, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST (18:00 Paris/Amsterdam/Stockholm/Berlin, 17:00 London)
    UNITED NETWORK NEWS

United Network News Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs...cLIg0Q/streams

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (23rd November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (23rd November 2022), RunningDeer (23rd November 2022)

11. Link to Post #1246
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 11-23-2022 United Network News 55:25
    home
    world news
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News!
    - Surveillance cameras in plain sight to
    - poison ivy prevention!!
    - Earth quakes in Indonesia,
    - CDC doesn’t want to know about injuries,
    - Where are all the eggs? And
    - Biden talks turkey?
    - This and More!...
    Kim's updates at 36:15

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/638151...l-33490710.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 25th November 2022 at 11:39.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th November 2022), arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (24th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), RunningDeer (23rd November 2022)

13. Link to Post #1247
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Sunny -11-25-2022 Live at noon EST
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join SUNNY GAULT today 11-25-22 for a UNN SPECIAL REPORT along with a special update from Ground Commander, Kimberly Goguen, starting at 12 PM EST.
    ========================================================

Scheduled for Nov. 25, 2022 at 12:00 pm EST (18:00 Paris/Amsterdam/Stockholm/Berlin, 17:00 London)
    UNITED NETWORK NEWS

United Network News Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs...cLIg0Q/streams

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (26th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #1248
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 11-25-2022 United Network News 32:46
    home
    world news
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News! From the
    - rolling homeless to the
    - coral pink sand dunes!
    - Is Russia a terrorist?
    - A universal flu? And
    - deadly robots?
    - This and More!...
    Kim's updates at 26:05

https://videos-cloudflare.jwpsrv.com...o-33490710.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 29th November 2022 at 13:46.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2022), arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (27th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #1249
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I wonder why the chemtrail mafia is suddenly chemtrailing everywhere even in sparsely populated areas.
    It is time for Kim and her team to stop that mafia.
    I don't understand how she is able to discover the most secret places,
    when years ago the locations of chemtrail factories were published on the Internet.
    and they can still spray poison over us as if we were insects.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th November 2022), arwen (29th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Gwin Ru (26th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), modini (4th December 2022)

19. Link to Post #1250
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 11-28-2022 United Network News 52:40
    home
    world news
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News! From
    - Restoring Sweden homes and nature to
    - breathwork with Marcel Hof.
    - Flooding in Saudi Arabia,
    - New Tesla phone? and
    - are the Bidens being investigated?
    - This and More!...
    Kim's updates at 29:59

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/638804...K-33490710.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th November 2022 at 13:36.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Ashiris (30th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #1251
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Some convergence of knowledge between Kim's exchange of seeds for help and Clif's rock carvings as a record of trades of biological samples with the "baals":

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OaEBRIcfcGd2/

... together with kim's "Why are you calling my fleet?"... cling!

So, yes, the alien "invasion" is well underway but to the detriment of the DS and the benefit of earth and its entire population and biosphere.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

arwen (29th November 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022)

23. Link to Post #1252
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Article on one of the rare Dutch alternative websites I take seriously.
    I have no idea if all this true.
    quote:
    Vladimir Putin to step down this year? Reports are buzzing around.
    NOVEMBER 30, 2022 / ADMINISTRATOR

At the offices of the editors often swirl down messages, which we do not think we should publish, as we do not want to offend too many loyal readers. A single sarcastic remark about Mr. Trump and for some the steam comes out of their ears. But we can't always escape spreading the real news. One such curious piece of news is that the recently strung up CEO of Moderna Murder Company, the late Stéphane Bancel was a devil worshipper. That he was given all sorts of morbid assignments to become wealthy. Sort of a statement from CIA employee Bob Dylan, who then talks about the "Chief Commander" of a hidden world that made him become who he is today. And treasure rich. What he had to do for it he won't say. Today's message is realistic and almost unbelievable at the same time. We have condensed it into a few lines.

(1) Russian President Vladimir Putin is stepping down this year.

(2) Former President Hussein Obama has been executed for treason.

(3) The B-actor who plays Biden, Kamala Harris. Mike Pence and all members of Congress have been or will be publicly arrested and disposed of. The real Biden has been dead for three years and son Hunter was hanged last year.

(4) Soon Trump's real wife will be revealed. Melania and Donald divorced right after the 2020 election; her multi-year contract had expired. What we see now is someone with height difference and a mask. Trump was married to Princess Diana a long time ago.

(5) The "currency reset" will happen early next year. All currencies linked to gold and exchangeable 1 to 1. Our guilder will be equal to the dollar and the ruble.

(6) The state apparatus of Corporate D.C. will be completely paralyzed. It will begin to rumble in December and followed up in January with the closing of all departments and federal courts, arrest of officials and judges, prosecutors, etc. The loose States will take over under Common Law.

(7) In January, the gold standard is introduced and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is abolished, with refunds to the people. NESARA is introduced, so new elections in ap[ril 2023.

(8) Medbeds are mobile and specifically deployed.

(9) Medications - the symptom-fighting/addictive drugs - from Big Pharma will be phased out and replaced with natural remedies whenever possible. Standard equipment will include Hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Vitamin C in a "kit" (standard packet), available to all.

(10) Stock markets will crash in free fall to the level approximately equal to ZERO. Stock markets will be dismantled and banned.

(11) The housing market will completely collapse fairly soon thereafter to values that will dip far below the price of materials and land. Landowners will be expropriated and nominally compensated.

(12) All crypto with no underlying hedge value will be banned and invalidated. Bitcoin (money laundering operation for drug and child trafficking) will no longer exist, only digital values like XRP backed by precious metals will remain.

(13) New cures hitherto banned are introduced: against diabetes, Lyme disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, including DNA repair through the Medbeds.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), wondering (7th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #1253
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

quote:
    Vladimir Putin to step down this year? Reports are buzzing around.
    NOVEMBER 30, 2022 / ADMINISTRATOR

(1) Russian President Vladimir Putin is stepping down this year.
    You do realize that this is in direct contradiction to Kim's proclamation a long time ago that
    Putin is dead?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), wondering (7th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #1254
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

[...]
    That's straight out of psychic Utsava's mouth:
    UTSAVA: Putin resigns, Government shutdown, Stock Market CRASH, Currency Reset. 08:14
    As for Putin, there's still a body double/clone/FX/hologram being paraded around under that name.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (1st December 2022), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2022), wondering (7th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #1255
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    As for Putin, there's still a body double/clone/FX/hologram being paraded around under that name.
    If you choose to believe that sort of thing.
    The beauty of many of Kim's proclamations such as this one, is that it is impossible for
    her to be proven wrong!

How do you prove Putin is dead?
    How do you prove we are seeing a body double/clone/FX/hologram ?

Ditto for Trump and Biden who Kim also has said are dead.

How do you prove that Kim is in control of $trillions of dollars?
    How do you prove almost anything she says is true?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th November 2022), wondering (7th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #1256
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... right. So, no point arguing about it

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th November 2022), Ashiris (1st December 2022), wondering (7th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #1257
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 11-30-2022 United Network News 58:28
    home
    world news
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News! From
    - rolling blacks outs in South Africa to
    - discovering the Wabashiki Wetlands.
    - Why is the Dutch Government buying up local farms?
    - What role is Apple playing in the protests in China?
    - Biden secret service vehicles on fire.
    - This and MORE…
    Kim's updates at 29:02

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/638ac3...l-33490710.mp4
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 2nd December 2022 at 15:32.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th November 2022), Ashiris (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), wondering (7th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #1258
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Catherine Austin Fitts, whose credentials are obviously authentic, has some interesting things to say starting at 14 minutes into her latest discussion with Dark Journalist about what she calls "Bizarro World" and why people are so prone to buying into false narratives.

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    If you choose to believe that sort of thing.
    The beauty of many of Kim's proclamations such as this one, is that it is impossible for
    her to be proven wrong!

How do you prove Putin is dead?
    How do you prove we are seeing a body double/clone/FX/hologram ?

Ditto for Trump and Biden who Kim also has said are dead.

How do you prove that Kim is in control of $trillions of dollars?
    How do you prove almost anything she says is true?
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (5th December 2022), DaveToo (1st December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022)

37. Link to Post #1259
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yes I know. I believe Kim rather than I believe alternative websites. Because most of them are DS propaganda information sources.
    I didn't know Utsava but after 1 minute I had had it with her. Not my cup of tea. For that matter, no psychic medium is my cup of tea. (so to speak). In 2006 and 2007 I visited a spiritual center every week where each week a medium gave a demonstration. I looked for answers but never found them there. Strangely, I was almost always singled out for a message. After all those mediums I came to the conclusion that they are either very telepathic and can read your thoughts or are influenced by either positive or negative beings from astral. I have nothing to do with them. Nor with Penny Kelly or Elena Danaan or all those others who channel with extraterrestrials , guides,tarot etc..

For Kim I will make an exception for now. I don't know why I do because my Keylontic Science friends almost all declare me crazy for taking her seriously. I don't listen to them, I read Kim's energy and I like it very much so far. If she is an actress, which many people claim, then she is very good but I do not believe she is acting.

What I did notice is that she makes certain statements about densities that, according to my information from Keylontic Science, are not correct. According to KS, we live in a 15D matrix system and the creator is outside that 15 D.. According to Kim, God is in 9D. But I don't know her perception about densities.

So I did not know that those statements came from a psychic medium. Thanks Gwin Ru for bringing that to my attention.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022)

39. Link to Post #1260
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

DaveToo.
    Many alternative websites are also DS. The website I copied those statements from is one of the few that get through the political games.
    They also wrote this at the beginning.

quote At the offices of the editors often swirl down messages, which we do not think we should publish, as we do not want to offend too many loyal readers. end quote.

So they do not write that this is true according to them.

Furthermore, I always listen to Kim's info and so am aware of her statements about dead presidents and political figures being replaced by lookalikes or clones.
    And yes I believe that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst 1 13 53 63 73 112 LastLast