+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 103 112 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2232

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #1041
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,775 times in 4,376 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... Hi Folks,

On the show tonight [Sunday 24th of July 2022], my guest will be Kim, Guardian of the global assets and ground command.

Kim, the guardian of global assets and ground command who has the highest security clearance in the world at level 74, has been at the coal face helping to make global changes to help humanity move forward to a better world. Kim is also involved in the global restoration project along with working with the Lifeforce team.

She also started Unitednetwork.news which is going from strength to strength which reports on the REAL global news.

I will also be catching up on things that happened during the week.

Best Regards

Alan James

Email: contactus@circleofwhitelight.com
    Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/cowlr
    Pay It Forward: https://www.paypal.me/cowlrpayitforward
    Phone: +353 (0) 46 927 1212
    Show Times: 7pm to 9pm GMT+1 (BST) [British Standard Time = "London" time = UTC +1]

Alan James, [24-Jul-22 15:27]
    [In reply to Sherry McDaniel]
    If you pop over to the website www.circleofwhitelight.com just before 7pm Irish/UK time, You click on one of the players and you will hear music before we go live at 7pm. 😊
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 24th July 2022 at 17:25.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), RunningDeer (24th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #1042
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Kim is on as I write this. Click here.
    Note: the stream cuts over to another track, but it comes back to Kim in about 30 seconds.

Older podcasts. (scroll down)
    Sunday, 27th February 2022: Kim (Guardian of the Global Assets) & Liam (Orenda Group)

Sunday, 10th October 2021: Kim Possible

Sunday, 20th December 2020; Kim, Liam & Gavin

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... Hi Folks,

On the show tonight [Sunday 24th of July 2022], my guest will be Kim, Guardian of the global assets and ground command.

Kim, the guardian of global assets and ground command who has the highest security clearance in the world at level 74, has been at the coal face helping to make global changes to help humanity move forward to a better world. Kim is also involved in the global restoration project along with working with the Lifeforce team.

She also started Unitednetwork.news which is going from strength to strength which reports on the REAL global news.

I will also be catching up on things that happened during the week.

Best Regards

Alan James

Email: contactus@circleofwhitelight.com
    Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/cowlr
    Pay It Forward: https://www.paypal.me/cowlrpayitforward
    Phone: +353 (0) 46 927 1212
    Show Times: 7pm to 9pm GMT+1 (BST) [British Standard Time = "London" time = UTC +1]

Alan James, [24-Jul-22 15:27]
    [In reply to Sherry McDaniel]
    If you pop over to the website www.circleofwhitelight.com just before 7pm Irish/UK time, You click on one of the players and you will hear music before we go live at 7pm. 😊
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2022 at 20:31.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Gwin Ru (24th July 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #1043
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 24-07-2022 Kim interviewed by Alan of Circle of White Light Radio 2:04:31

Kim discusses the latest Intel and answers many questions from Alan's Listeners..This is a Radio Broadcast, no Video!

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 26th July 2022 at 09:37.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (25th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), RunningDeer (24th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Sunny - 7-25-2022 Live at 12 PM EDT
    home
    United Network Live Stream
    Join us today at 12:00 pm EDT!
    =========================================================

UNN Special Report with Sunny - 7-25-2022 Live at 12 PM EDT

Live in 60 minutes
    July 25 at 12:00 PM
    Scheduled for Jul 25, 2022

United Network

United Network News Channel - https://www.unitednetwork.news/

UNN Entertainment Package: https://unitednet.plus/

United Network News website - https://www.unn.today/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (27th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (26th July 2022), RunningDeer (25th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Kim - 7-29-2022 Live Stream today at 5:00 pm EDT!
    home
    Join us today at 5:00 pm EDT!
    ========================================================

UNN Special Report with Kim - 7-29-2022 Live at 5:00 PM EDT

Scheduled for Jul 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM EDT

United Network
    United Network News website - https://www.unn.today/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (30th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (30th July 2022), RunningDeer (29th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 29-07-22 United Network News Kim Special Report 48:59
    home
    breaking news and special reports
    Join Kim as she updates us on
    - the state of our World!
    - Mirror, mirror… are they still here?
    - Who is left causing chaos,
    - what is an AI and
    - is this almost over?
    This and more!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 31st July 2022 at 01:12.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (30th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (30th July 2022), RunningDeer (29th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #1047
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Gwin Ru. Another good one.

... recorded version: 29-07-22 United Network News Kim Special Report 48:59
    home
    Join Kim as she updates us on
    - the state of our World!
    - Mirror, mirror… are they still here?
    - Who is left causing chaos,
    - what is an AI and
    - is this almost over?
    This and more!

https://videos-fms.jwpsrv.com/0_62e5...h-33490706.mp4
    (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    (if interested: On above video frame: Ctrl/Right click ---> "Save as")

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (30th July 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Gwin Ru (30th July 2022), Harmony (30th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #1048
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... "Progenitors"... the closest to those I know of are Alex Collier's "Paa Taals" who completely disappeared off any maps as well as from memory...

As for population control, another angle to it was summarized in this post:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    The other side of the question of "Where are they coming from?" is: Where are they going to go?

See, I wrote this piece a while back realizing that "bodies"/meat-suits/space suits/etc... went onto an exponential growth within 1/2 a century so that whoever controls bodies on Earth, as a commodity, also controls who's coming in from the spiritual realms...

In other words, if Europe is currently facing a migrants/immigration/refugees problem; the PTB are facing one of their own:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    'been thinking... and thinking about that BIG picture... and thinking some more and thrown the pieces I know of on the floor and re-arranged them, again and again...

So, this is what I have got this time.

-- Agenda 21 and depopulation. That is, the planet's population under attack from all quarters... and not just the human population but all creatures on land, in the air and the sea. Cutting out hunting, fishing and farming.

-- A majority of that population is nothing more than a zombified army under hypnotic trance ready for the post hypnotic trigger.

WHY?

Why trash the Northern Hemisphere first, taking refuge in the Southern one while it's happening?

Well, that's where the technologically educated population resides... where solutions could come from to undo the mess. The why of the locked lead lid on free energy.

But, again why a depopulation?

That's where one has to go beyond the veil and get an idea of what's happening on the other side.

And, to get an idea of what's happening on the other side of the veil, one would have to get acquainted with what's in this book: The Programming of a Planet (http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash.zip) and its follow-up: The Eye of Ra (http://lunahelia.com/docs/cash2.zip archived .zip files since the guy’s website disappeared… one can also find data on that hunger for gold of these controllers... which is an interesting tie-in with what's been happening on other threads).

Once one is acquainted with the content of these books, it becomes easier to grasp that, with 7 billion souls taking up a space suit provided with a digestive system (to the chagrin of many… they’ve got to eat something to keep that body in shape…), it is easier to fall through the cracks of their programming – I think Bill and Inelia can attest to that  -- and start getting others out of the hypnotic trance.

So, with an orchestrated depopulation which is then to be kept under 500 millions once done, falling through the cracks of the programming becomes near impossible and, at the same time, it creates a scarcity of human bodies so that such become a very valuable commodity, as is the case with gold, withdrawn from the “market.” (see A. Collier to get an idea of the galactic market value of Earth’s human bodies… “Royalties”)

Hence, “awakening” in that case would be the realization that the veil is very thin, getting thinner and about to be torn down for a face to face with the real culprits instigating and controlling all the troubles we are being faced with; the sales persons fleet for this crew being the so-called illuminati and cohorts… zombified as well. The latter just being symptomatic of the real origin of the troubles.

From what has been shared on this forum lately, about what’s beyond that veil on that “other side of life” whether it be abductions, dreams, astral firefights or the polarized views exhibited around the Duncan O’Finioan – David Wilcock positions, I consider to be not very far off the mark.

In short, the situation is MONSTRUOUS… both in size and intent…

The solution is simply to de-zombify this planet first by taking care of the hidden origin of zombification so that no more zombies are produced… then de-tranced the ones already under control since they will keep with their marching orders whether alive or dead… i.e. in or out of bodies…

Tall order? … yep… Babel-tower tall!
    (see also this post - and the links - as well as the thread it's in)
    If there ever was some inspired writings, the above sure would qualify

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (30th July 2022), RunningDeer (30th July 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #1049
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... the long and short of the results gradually creeping toward the end goal:

2022.07.31 More Deaths, Fewer Births 06:36

Premiered Jul 31, 2022

Gonzalo Lira II
    ... very reminiscent of some Grays' sad story:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

... so, in terms of where we are at on this planet, here is the clincher, all in the name of lending a helping hand:
    Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The sorrowful history of the Grays [Franz Erdl]
    Usually I write about my personal experiences only and avoid quoting stuff which I don't really know much about. In this case I make an exception because a book, which I read a long time ago is the missing link to our own experiences with the Grays. I forgot the name of the author, but I remember he was an US-Military remote viewer. He drew the following conclusions:
    • once, the Grays used to live on their own planet they fell prey to an invasion, which they haven't been aware of
    • unsighted, another race (probably Reptilians) caused catastrophes on their planet
    • when survival on their planet was almost impossible, the intruders appeared like saviours the condition for their "help" was the obedience of the Grays
    Alex Collier goes into more details on how the greys were about to disappear as an ethnic group because the lizzies got onto their case (and planet) and turned the females of the grey's species infertile and therefore unable to reproduce and provide for "containers" for their souls. Then the lizzies stepped in and proposed the greys with their cloning technology in exchange for their subservience.

That was million if not billion years ago.
    --------------------------------------

... so, "draining the swamp" is about the equivalent of getting rid of all the corrupted priesthoods and government officials, etc. so that someone can step up on the "hero pedestal"... and the current campaign of inoculations for depopulation and rendering the survivors infertile... leading to their trans-humanism wet dream.

... getting an idea of the colossal enormity of what's at stake?
    ... that "End Goal" was carved in some stones:
    "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000..."
    ... well, the immediate assumption is that, that humanity is constituted of humans... but not necessarily since it could be transhumans, robots, sterile zombies or a mix of all of the above...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (1st August 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022), RunningDeer (1st August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #1050
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... about the dark, hidden side of "Life" and how humans are looshed dry:

Psychiatric Whistleblower and TRUTH about Schizophrenia w/ Special Guest Jerry Marzinsky 1:58:41
    First published at 16:13 UTC on July 29th, 2022.

XtremeRealityCheck
    XtremeRealityCheck

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (3rd August 2022), RunningDeer (1st August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #1051
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

... about the dark, hidden side of "Life" and how humans are looshed dry:

Psychiatric Whistleblower and TRUTH about Schizophrenia w/ Special Guest Jerry Marzinsky 1:58:41
    First published at 16:13 UTC on July 29th, 2022.

XtremeRealityCheck
    XtremeRealityCheck

Great interview. Thank you

I have discovered Jerry as Dr.J couple of years ago on "Unicus Radio" (robert stanley), back then he did not come out with his face on a screen and his full name. I lost track of him and didn't think he came out of the closet ever since.

Now i discover through your post that His name is Jerry and has been very active and vocal about the subject of entities and entity suggestions.

Wonderful

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022), RunningDeer (3rd August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #1052
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 04-08-22 United Network News Kim Special Report 45:21
    home
    - Join Kim as she updates us on the state of the World!
    - Who made Pelosi Travel to China? - - Who was orchestrating all the deep state craziness?
    - What agreements expired? And
    - will they decide to help with the restoration?
    - This and more!
    ... no embed available that I could get my hands on

... their websites are being revamped and well protected...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (5th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), RunningDeer (5th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #1053
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... no embed available that I could get my hands on
    Here we go:

8-4-22 United Network News Kim Goguen Special Report 45:21

LifeNews
    Published August 4, 2022

Join Kim as she updates us on the state of the World! Who made Pelosi Travel to China? Who was orchestrating all the deep state craziness? What agreements expired? And will they decide to help with the restoration? This and more!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (5th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (5th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #1054
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... GHWC LIVE Q & A WITH DR. GROUP OF GLOBAL HEALING CENTER - 8-5-22 Live at 3 pm EST!
    home
    GHWC and Dr. Edward Group of Global Healing combine efforts.
    Join us today, August 5th, at 3 pm EST!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (5th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), RunningDeer (5th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #1055
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Topic: GHWC Live Q & A with Dr. Group of Global Healing Center
    Time: Aug 5, 2022 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89236668983

(LIMITED TO THE FIRST 500 PEOPLE)

Meeting ID: 892 3666 8983
    Passcode: 2022
    One tap mobile
    +13462487799,,89236668983#,,,,*2022# US (Houston)
    +16694449171,,89236668983#,,,,*2022# US

*** OR TO LISTEN TO LIVE ***

... GHWC LIVE Q & A WITH DR. GROUP OF GLOBAL HEALING CENTER - 8-5-22 Live at 3 pm EST!
    home
    GHWC and Dr. Edward Group of Global Healing combine efforts.
    Join us today, August 5th, at 3 pm EST!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th August 2022), Ashiris (5th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (6th August 2022), Gwin Ru (5th August 2022), Harmony (6th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #1056
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... recorded version: 22-08-05 GHWC Q & A WITH DR. GROUP and LISA T 2:14:01

... (available free from pay wall for ~ 24 hours from time of release)
    home
    Global Health and Wellness
    Join Dr. Group of Global Healing Center and Lisa T of GHWC in this exciting and informative Q & A about information that matters to you and your health.
    Join our GlobalHealing.com thread on Telegram: https://t.me/+kIMVqvdkWeNjY2Ux
    Order Products here: https://www.onlinehealingcenter.com/
    Protocols: https://www.onlinehealingcenter.com/protocols

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (8th August 2022), RunningDeer (7th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #1057
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (9th August 2022), Harmony (8th August 2022), RunningDeer (8th August 2022), The KMan (8th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #1058
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... UNN Special Report with Kim - 8-11-2022 Live at 5:00 pm EDT!
    home

United Network News Update with Kim - 8-11-22

Scheduled for August 11 at 5:00 PM EDT

UNITED NETWORK NEWS

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (12th August 2022), ClearWater (11th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), RunningDeer (11th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #1059
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I came in late on this broadcast. It was towards the end where Kim reported on how things are changing and clearing up. I’ll catch the rest when the backup is posted. Kim also mentioned how some of us may be tired. I can relate. If I don’t want to nap, I end up falling asleep right where I am.

Over the course of two nights and an afternoon nap, the same dream played out as if I were writing out chapters. I woke in the middle of the first night to use the bathroom and noticed that I was still creating the dream sequence. I fell back to sleep to continued in it.

Also this week, family members and friends that’ve passed were in some of my dreams. And out of the blue, people I’m no longer in contact with pop up in my mind, while others I sense drop by my place. I chitchat for a few seconds, thank them for the visit and they’re gone as fast as they came in.

And the most welcomed happening a few days ago was after a nap when I sat outside on the deck. I had a sense that something was different when I looked up at the sky. I could’t put it into words how it was different. It was brighter but the brightness reflected more of a knowing that something either changed or IS changing.

The timing was important because I’ve been feeling discombobulated. I’ll wake confused about where I am and wonder if here is a secondary address rather than my main residence.

... UNN Special Report with Kim - 8-11-2022 Live at 5:00 pm EDT!
    home

United Network News Update with Kim - 8-11-22

Scheduled for August 11 at 5:00 PM EDT

UNITED NETWORK NEWS
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th August 2022 at 23:54.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ashiris (12th August 2022), Gwin Ru (12th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #1060
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I have been unusually tired all week, but I thought it was due to the wet weather we are having on the East Coast of the U.S. Kimberly's work resonates with me more and more these days, but still I am concerned that it is the latest form of hopium. Chemtrails are now rare where I live and have been for months. Few signs of anything related to Covid in this area. National politics, however, don't seem to reflect anything Kimberly is doing.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ashiris (12th August 2022), Gwin Ru (12th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), RunningDeer (12th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 112 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 103 112 LastLast