+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 110 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

I've been hearing about the digital financial system and how it's supposed to roll out soon, for years now. And yet, it hasn't happened yet?

Earlier this year, I started to set up an account to get some crypto-currencies to try to learn how that process works.
    Then, intuitively, just held off. It seems to me that there is a bit of social engineering steering people in that direction?

I think there are quite a few plans in the works from several different directions and factions.

Watching the evolution of what's happening with Kim, LifeForce, and United News Channel. I see more and more people are viewing the videos.

I checked here on Avalon, and no one has shared about this yet. Which is one reason I started this thread.

It's something to observe. Like many other developments.

If Kim is accurate in describing the problem with a system being able to handle the number of transactions on a global scale, this could explain why the digital currency roll-out hasn't happened, yet.

And again, the entanglement of the various Intelligence Agencies (loyal to the Order of the Black Sun) with the digital currencies is something to consider, as well.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (5th April 2022), Harmony (27th September 2020), Mercedes (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (27th September 2020), yelik (29th September 2020), Zanshin (27th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I've been hearing about the digital financial system and how it's supposed to roll out soon, for years now. And yet, it hasn't happened yet?

Earlier this year, I started to set up an account to get some crypto-currencies to try to learn how that process works.
    Then, intuitively, just held off. It seems to me that there is a bit of social engineering steering people in that direction?

I think there are quite a few plans in the works from several different directions and factions.

Watching the evolution of what's happening with Kim, LifeForce, and United News Channel. I see more and more people are viewing the videos.

I checked here on Avalon, and no one has shared about this yet. Which is one reason I started this thread.

It's something to observe. Like many other developments.

If Kim is accurate in describing the problem with a system being able to handle the number of transactions on a global scale, this could explain why the digital currency roll-out hasn't happened, yet.

And again, the entanglement of the various Intelligence Agencies (loyal to the Order of the Black Sun) with the digital currencies is something to consider, as well.

According to the insider (whose timeline has been panning out) it is happening on schedule, the virus was part of it. At this rate all one needs to do is have a glance at the WEF although they don't go into too much detail. I can't link the insider's videos because they are on a private platform, I may not like what this person's role has been but I'm pretty good when it comes to vetting information/whistleblowers.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (1st October 2020), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (27th September 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), Peace in Oz (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (27th September 2020), Zanshin (27th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,459 times in 4,332 posts

OffPlanet Radio Live: 11 11 11 Deep6ingThe DeepState w/Thomas Williams and Kim of Manna World Trust 1:54:32

Nov 11, 2018

OffPlanet Media

Special edition live show for 11-11-18 with Thomas Williams and Kim of the Manna World Trust.

Thomas Williams: https://thepeoplesclub.org/ Information on the topics discussed in the show: https://thinkdifferent.thepeoplesclub...

What are the changes ongoing towards restoring "the People"?

Is this a "Saviour Program"?

Or a mechanism to disrupt the 16,500 captivity of humanity?

What is The Manna World Trust?

Is Money the answer?

A deep discussion with Q&A and details. We ask the questions, you decide.
    ... Shane... Goode... Wilcock... N/GESARA... SSP... Galactic Credits... Sovereignty... Anna von Reitz...

The main, huge problem to be faced by earth population is that no one is gonna know what to do with an abrupt release into total freedom as I expressed in this post and exemplified by N-Koreans who defected and couldn't handle it to the point of wanting to go back to the "comfort" of N-Korea slave masters...
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 27th September 2020 at 01:37.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Arcturian108 (19th August 2022), Ben (1st October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (27th September 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (27th September 2020), Zanshin (27th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    1:54:32
    OffPlanet Radio Live: 11 11 11 Deep6ingThe DeepState w/Thomas Williams and Kim of Manna World Trust 1:54:32

Nov 11, 2018

OffPlanet Media

Special edition live show for 11-11-18 with Thomas Williams and Kim of the Manna World Trust.

Thomas Williams: https://thepeoplesclub.org/ Information on the topics discussed in the show: https://thinkdifferent.thepeoplesclub...

What are the changes ongoing towards restoring "the People"?

Is this a "Saviour Program"?

Or a mechanism to disrupt the 16,500 captivity of humanity?

What is The Manna World Trust?

Is Money the answer?

A deep discussion with Q&A and details. We ask the questions, you decide.
    ... Shane... Goode... Wilcock... N/GESARA... SSP... Galactic Credits... Sovereignty... Anna von Reitz...

The main, huge problem to be faced by earth population is that no one is gonna know what to do with an abrupt release into total freedom as I expressed in this post and exemplified by N-Koreans who defected and couldn't handle it to the point of wanting to go back to the "comfort" of N-Korea slave masters...

When I see things heading toward the freeing of humanity I for one will be jumping with joy, I think the current and unfortunate winning plan is to further enslave humanity via the "blockchain". This gets really deep and only one researcher I follow has gotten into the bigger picture of it all, others are jumping on board to try to profit from the upcoming "reset" investing in cryptos. Others like myself want to stay "full carbon" and not follow along with the global decarbonization plan.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Arcturian108 (19th August 2022), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), gord (27th September 2020), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), Mercedes (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (27th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,059 times in 8,171 posts

By amazing coincidence, Sarah Westall has just posted an interview with Andy Schectman (never heard of him) where he says the Fed is trying to find a way to bypass the banks to get digital dollars straight to the people ( Main Street ), which he thinks will be inflationary, but I think he's stuck in the old paradigm with that notion.

So is the Fed trying to get out ahead, or what ? . . .and anyway, who's really running the Fed these days ?

I'm confused.

https://youtu.be/9tlnGhmOOb4?t=285
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), Mercedes (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (27th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    By amazing coincidence, Sarah Westall has just posted an interview with Andy Schectman (never heard of him) where he says the Fed is trying to find a way to bypass the banks to get digital dollars straight to the people ( Main Street ), which he thinks will be inflationary, but I think he's stuck in the old paradigm with that notion.

So is the Fed trying to get out ahead, or what ? . . .and anyway, who's really running the Fed these days ?

I'm confused.

https://youtu.be/9tlnGhmOOb4?t=285

The plan is for people to go on digital UBI. It's so much more in depth than that but that's one of the plans, planned for many years now. People will fall for be your own banker etc with blockchain but it is just a changing of the system to make it more efficient in the digital age.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), gord (27th September 2020), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yea I get that part of it, but I'm still not ready to believe we are really going there.

I guess you're an doomer and anti Trumper, ( only guessing ). Something is changing the paradigm and flipping the whole cabal plan on it's head, in my view. A reset, yes, but not the one they had in mind.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Yea I get that part of it, but I'm still not ready to believe we are really going there.

I guess you're an doomer and anti Trumper, ( only guessing ). Something is changing the paradigm and flipping the whole cabal plan on it's head, in my view. A reset, yes, but not the one they had in mind.

Not a doomer, I believe a reset is coming but it will be some time and not coming from Q or any "government". I have nothing against Trump at all and prefer him well over Biden even though he is just a puppet that holds little power. I believe in what the insider said, Trump was put in place to oversee the bankruptcy of the USA.
    I do not want to see the reset roll out as proposed by the globalists. Not at all. I am against all of it, not interested in hooking up to blockchains, digital ID, UBI, AI and become a half Borg. I hope to be part of the "breakaway faction" that survives this.
    Last edited by Elainie; 27th September 2020 at 03:56.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (1st October 2020), anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), gord (27th September 2020), greybeard (27th September 2020), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Peace in Oz (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), wondering (27th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

I hope to be part of the "breakaway faction" that survives this.

hmmmm . . .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

wondering (27th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Thanks for starting this thread edina -

Having been involved with different initiatives attempting to empower 'we the people' I can immediately perceive the
    energy and intent manifesting through this Life Force group.

I've just signed up and they accepted my request. Not sure yet how I can assist but will give it my best.

The conference call pinned below contains some of the best new (to me) intel I've encountered in a good while -

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (27th September 2020), greybeard (27th September 2020), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Peace in Oz (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Thanks for starting this thread edina -

Having been involved with different initiatives attempting to empower 'we the people' I can immediately perceive the
    energy and intent manifesting through this Life Force group.

I've just signed up and they accepted my request. Not sure yet how I can assist but will give it my best.

The conference call pinned below contains some of the best new (to me) intel I've encountered in a good while -

Thanks Zanshin, while I watched it last night I wrote-up a time-stamp summary.
    Quote TANK: Introduction. Repeating a clear definition of LifeForce. From UNC writers.

Quote We started this movement to recruit and organize our veterans, our civil defense groups, and patriot groups to help ensure people’s rights are protected.

LifeForce is a coalition dedicated to preserving and enforcing people’s rights under the Constitution, so that each individual can live freely as our creator intended.

We are the people, collectively here today. The guardians of freedom, the protectors of history, the builders of our future. We are a diverse group of people who embrace all of the things that come along with that diversity. We are a binding force and a unifying body. And finally, we are a citizen task force.
    Tank discusses the idea and purpose of LifeForce more in-depth. And how it relates to what is happening in current events.

10:03 KIM Thank everyone who helped with United New Channel (UNC). She talked about the clauses that get hidden in bill, treaties, trade deals. And how this had happened in the stimulus bill, and how Trump had talked about that in his Bedminster presser. And passed the EO that works around all the “santa” clauses hidden in the stimulus bill. What’s happening with the stimulus money and other funding. Plane pilot refused to fly Trump to see Kim. Trump said he would pilot himself. Focus on actionable items of the Assemblies. Assemblies is something that Tank has been doing in the Us for a while.

21:03 JENERAL: New York’s Assemblies head of Secruity and Assistant Sergeant at Arms. Referred listeners back to previous week’s call. Basic information for how to join. Assemblies are essentially the voice of We, the People here in the US and across the globe. People standing up for their rights, god-given rights, your unalienable rights. Holding your officials in Constitutional compliance. New York has sent out 4 notices.

27:05 TANK: Clarifies that the Assemblies are independent. First amendment, we have the right to peacefully assemble and to petition the government to redress our grievances. That is often misrepresented as we have the right to protest, but no one’s grievances ever really get addressed. And gave an example of what’s happening with COVID and kids going back to school. Assemblies are the core, because when people come together and they assemble around a common purpose, they make a difference.

33:28 KIM: This week’s call to action for Assembly members, let’s educate the Board of Education. Kim then shares more information about masks. There will be an Assembly section on UNC. If you would like something covered at UNC, you can contact them at info.unitednewschannel.tv. If you have a citizen reporter story, also contact UNC

40:33 Opened to Q & A, pre-submitted questions first then open to questions from people on the call.

I'm naturally action-oriented and solutions-focused. Therefore, this group appeals to me, too. I joined last week. (@edina)

I'm keenly interested in the Assemblies and will probably join my state assembly group next month. Which looks like it needs some building up. I'm happy to hear The Jeneral announce that they are building an Assemblies education section. I was going to ask about it, and look forward to watching those educational videos.

Kim mentioned that they have a series of educational videos planned, about 6 to 7. To build up to a video or two on the Restoration Plan. They can be shared here in this thread when they come out. I may not do transcripts for them the way I did the Global Financial System, though. (I'm doing a bit more final editing and will update the transcript pdf link in the OP, later on today. I'll let you all know when that's done.)

In addition to the Assemblies, I'm looking at the various groups. I'll probably join them all to stay abreast of the conversations going on in each group. It'll be a few months before I can start taking action. At that point, I'll decide where to place my main focus within LifeForce.

In addition to the Assembly groups, some others are:
    • Protect Our Kids
    • Living Water
    • Life Force Technology
    • Life Force Optimal Wellness
    • Life Force Media
    • Life Force Food Solution (which was discussed in this meeting) that's the group Shirl is in, as well as Susan Hoffman
    • Life Force Farming
    • Life Force Education
    • And Life Force groups for various nations.
    Last edited by edina; 29th September 2020 at 03:36.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Mercedes (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (27th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (27th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's over...

9/20/20 - LF GROUND COMMAND-UNMASKED 1:00:39

Sep 26, 2020

SPEAK Project

19.1K subscribers

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (7th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (28th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    It's over...

9/20/20 - LF GROUND COMMAND-UNMASKED 1:00:39

Sep 26, 2020

SPEAK Project

19.1K subscribers
    Here we go, this was the time-stamped summary outline, of this video that I watched last night.
    Sorry for the previous error.

Quote TANK: Introduction

05:24 SHIRL AHEARN: Organizing our farmers. First Life Force Farming (Vital Farming) group zoom call summary. Talked about Co-ops as a part of the solution. Connecting people along the food chain system to work together. And eventually connect with the Susan Hoffman Living method, with independent growers, distributors, ect… @CraigandShirl

12:00 JENERAL: Assemblies Update. They will be archiving and assembling the Assemblies training to put into an education area within the app. She was able to sit in on the Utah Assembly. Announcing the beginning of Mission 3, part 1. This is about our Constitutional rights regarding our freedom of religion (ethics, conscience, ectera…) Introducing the idea of gathering evidence of when that right has been violated.

19:40 SY OX: Mask wearing in relationship to Constitutional rights. The importance of gathering of evidence. Serving the notice of discrimination. Tanks adds that this is also a universal right that applies to every single country. Under the Nuremburg Code, every human being has a right to informed consent. And people have the right to accept it, or refuse it. Discussion between Sy and Tank on this topic.

29:27 THOMAS J MELVILLE: Update from Washington DC. Bi-partisan support in discussion of upcoming stimulus bill, including the student loan forgiveness program. 16 different members of House and Senate. Schumer’s article??? Related Chuck Schumer Press Release

35:42 KIM: SITREP Kim describes about what happened at the meeting on the 17th. (Meeting held in Bonn, Germany.) And the aftermath. (Every year there is a 3-step meeting. The highest of the high go first. Then you have the next tier down. They decide how the year is going to go…) Then word got out about what happened in the meeting. Therefore, the funds went through the one of the two banks that Kim has been trying to get money to. JP Morgan Bank update.

Had a first in the educational series, the Global Financial System structure. This will be the first on a whole education series. They’ll do about 6 or 7 educational videos; on treaties and how it affects us, all the way down to our birth certificate, the non-compete plan, how the corporates have taken over the world, and various industries and we have to fix that. To ready people to better know the Restoration Plan. That video may take an hour or two. (Tanks recaps and comments on what Kim shared.)

56:21 THOMAS J MELVILLE: Adds his comments, too. Of his personal experience working with Kim.

57:02 TANK: Closing comments. (Kim interjects @58:44 thanking the LifeForce people, and pointed out how the people in the Life Force Food solutions group really stepped up.) UNC is coming up better. The Assemblies, ….

Let’s walk worthy.
    Last edited by edina; 29th September 2020 at 02:33.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (28th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    September 17th has come and gone.

Has there been any developments that I might have missed?

Supposedly the banking system was to implode by the above date...
    It did... and it was replaced but with Kim as the key holder. See this video at the 36 minute mark: https://youtube.com/watch?v=7wAwIYHc3-A

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), ClearWater (27th September 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (27th September 2020), greybeard (28th September 2020), norman (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (28th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Is this a cashless system ?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Zanshin (28th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is this a cashless system ?
    From what I understood, it is a hybrid system with both digital and cash, as it is now; but with the digital part being secure and greased lightning fast. The digital part being also assets backed.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (28th September 2020), norman (28th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th September 2020), Zanshin (28th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the projects mentioned and linked in the OP, but is not in the title of this thread is United News Channel (UNC). This video is the first one where Kim, Ava and Tank are talking about the UNC. It introduces the UNC vision and they share some curious incidents. The Postal Bank.

Interview With Kim Possible & Ava Cowan - Bridge Makers

This video was published on 17 May 2020. They've come a long way in a very short time.

Quote 3:25 Ava Introduction
    5:05 United News Channel Vision
    11:36 The system is not designed to empower people. It’s really designed to have people in servitude.
    12:04 Ava experience with Kim (UN people and Apache helicopter, special mountain area, one of seven in the entire world, non-physical beings)
    17:28 how this place ties into with how the UN claimed ownership because of Climate Agreement that Obama signed (clause) that gave US assets to UN. And Obama was claimed to be the real President of the US. (Dinny note: Tore talks some about this, too, in some of her radio shows, Tore Says, RE: about continuity of government in which Obama is still considered to be POTUS to some.)
    23:33 Alternative media was created by CIA agents, Secret Space Force, too, to get divergents talking and make them look crazy. (Again another reason for UNC. Real news by the people for the people.) Let it be you.
    25:34 A brilliant forensic accountant
    26:52 Postal bank
    27:51 Tank met a couple of people in Kim’s network. They mapped out the spider web of terror that basically is like the Babylon money magic system…
    31:58 Kim describes intuition, and then goes on to describe “tigle”, sparks of light. (Source)
    (personal note: What Kim describes is what I do also. )
    43:45 Q & A (also interesting)
    Last edited by edina; 29th September 2020 at 02:09.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Bluegreen (29th September 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (29th September 2020), Zanshin (29th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Some of that stuff more than hints that to properly and legally extricate the US from what Obama signed it up for with the UN etc, the entire Obama administration has to be nulled.

On the bright side, that shouldn't be too difficult.

Failing that, the UN will have to be nulled.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (29th September 2020), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2020), Zanshin (30th September 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The buried clauses that sort of sold the US off to globalists is part of the reason that Trump has pulled out of so many agreements, treaties and trade deals.

This Shadow Government situation seems to come from that COTAS group, which I 'm not familiar with. It's why you're seeing what often looks like parallel governments going on. People loyal to the globalist regime doing one thing, and people loyal to the American people (aka patriots) doing another thing.

It's been a process of cleaning up, discovering more sleepers, cleaning those people out, discovering more sleepers to clean out and so on. Moves and countermoves.

It's much better now that it was 3 years ago, but there's still much more to do.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

anandacate (22nd February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), ClearWater (29th September 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th September 2020), norman (29th September 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2020), Zanshin (30th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 110 LastLast