+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 112 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 112 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #501
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [...]
    There are parts that make me question Kim from the interview with Kerry Cassidy. Which is why I'm open to follow for three-four more vids.
    [...]
    Like Penny Kelly said: "Here is that woman again!" Penny, at first, couldn't stand hearing Kim for more than 5 minutes... then, asking herself why was that, she cleared her triggers projected on Kim and started listening to Kim from a neutral point of view...

Regarding Juan O'Savin et al, what's slowly creeping around my mind is the content of this post where the "White Hats/Alliance/Good guys" and the "Deep State/dark side/Cabal" are the two sides of the same coin... same boss with his/her minions playing bon cop/bad cop or "Destroyer/Savior" programs. In other words, "The lie is different with each level." What's for sure is that the "Black Sun" is at war with the "Rothschilds" and it is the "Black Sun" guys which are playing the "Savior Program" with Putin and Trump whereas the "Rothschilds" are playing the baddies... never mind that elements of one switch side and go work for the other one and vice-versa.

In any case, what Kim, Penny and Clif are bringing to the table is quite earth shattering and very disorientating.
    Thanks for the info/links/vid, Gwin Ru.

Penny Kelly’s initial reactions of Kim was similar to mine. I tried to listen several times about 9ish months ago.

Kim said Penny Kelly will be a guest in a week or two. I look forward to it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (5th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #502
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

Jump to (click on) 31:30 for the interview between Kerry Cassidy and Kim Goguen, and Michael Jaco's take. I agree with his comment about Juan O'Savin never saying he was in the CIA. At least not in the vids I watched. IIRC, he did mention he knew people in the CIA.
    Quote Posted by One (here)
    Michael Jaco (4th Sept).

Kimberly Ann Goguen gets caught in massive lie attacking me with false claims.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2021 at 23:54.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (5th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #503
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Wow thanks everybody and yes running dear my head is spinning. Ok I'm hopeless in math and finances, I know nothing about computers, I have no special contacts in banking. With that said I do know people in general, and have spent 35 years analyzing them and I have strong intuitive feelings. I found both theses women hard to listen too. In order to get to the truth Kerry needs to challenge her but at times it's like a battle of childish ego's of "I'm smarter than you". Once I pushed past that and focused on Kim I saw some strategies of how she was handling Kerry one was the use of "right" constantly. A psycho-linguistic technique to make the listener think your saying something very basic everyone knows, right! Thus your tendency to let the statement go and move on. She also frequently does not answer direct questions with the premise its too complicated and she has to give us all this background. Thus never answers the question and Kerry is easily distracted and only catches it once or twice.

She has been schooled but I wonder if it was by the CIA or those who run cons and know how to manipulate and sell ice to Eskimos. She is bright but we all know that has nothing to do with ethics. I have worked with many psychopaths in prison with high IQ's. As MJ says "i don't think she's that smart" or genius, but my guess is superior range maybe 125-130 IQ and has the skill of good recall of facts. That would be why they chose her for the job if she is planted to turn this community again in another direction with their agenda. Of course I don't have any proof of this it's an impression. She likes to dazzle with facts, but all those facts are woo and cant be proven. We have had many people give us their version of Blood lines and galactic history. It was almost comical to me that Kerry wanted to challenge her by her version of the FACTS, such as Ashayana Deane and the SSP according to Mark Richards .

She claims to have too much power and as RD implies that is just over the top and asking too much of her audience to swallow.

She is associated with a web site that charges for the videos, and is making money. If she knocked out Marduk and was above Trump would she need to charge for a video?

I can accept everyone we think is on our side is actually against us, we have seen that many times. But I can also think she just wants us to think that to take away hope and confuse people. Humiliate the alt community and keep them busy with nonsense stories to entertain them. Watch this hand not that hand says the magician. Like channeling there is real info there and that is hook. She says she is revealing the savior program but then indicates no one is here to help us but her and the light workers and thus that makes her our new new savior instead!

I'm waiting to see what Penny says about her. I do feel Penny has some very solid material and has no intent to manipulate but she might be manipulated by her contacts and thus just passing that on as Gwin indicated on the other thread.

I have not watched the second vid but RD says it has something to do with time lines. I just changed time lines a couple of weeks ago. I know this is getting long but briefly... I bought a new handheld vac and was disappointed that the rug attachment was so flimsy. I go to put that attachment on it is completely different and improved. I stood there just stunned. I had to just laugh. The time shifts are no longer subtle but now seem blatant like the raisin box I talked about on the Mandela thread. I also had someone tell me about someone who died and then the next week I saw her she said they didn't die and didn't know what I was talking about because she never said that the person was dead. So I actually want to watch that one. OK sorry too much to read.
    Last edited by Savannah; 6th September 2021 at 14:10.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

anandacate (6th September 2021), Ben (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Elainie (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #504
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #505
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Odysee is temperamental for my slow internet. Here’s a copy from Bitchute.

Just an observation:

I can't help but think that Penny Kelly will be a guest on Kim's show in a week or so. Kim was singing her praises on her most recent show or two. The timing is suspicious. I've watched Penny change up her opinions when she's a guest. It makes her come across like she talks out of both sides of her mouth.

One last point, I agree with Penny that it's up to us. We've known this for a while.

source

WE WERE ALL CONNED.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fZDLRC43vh7U

... [05 September 2021] We were all conned 12:47
    September 6th, 2021108 views
    Penny Kelly's official channel
    @pennykelly

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (6th September 2021), avid (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Franny (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #506
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    Michael Jaco (4th Sept).

Kimberly Ann Goguen gets caught in massive lie attacking me with false claims.

Great one and I agree with Jaco, she is delusional, she makes up so much stuff about people (too long to go into here) even my friend who knows her is frustrated with her big ego..........sigh........

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

anandacate (6th September 2021), Ben (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Franny (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #507
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m unable to transcribe what Kim reported to Kerry because the vid is unavailable. Going from memory, Kim told her that Trump is a pedophile and that’s why he travels to Texas. She also said Trump Jr. reported that his father has cancer. He’s doing fine and resting.

She told Kerry to look it up. Well I did. I used DuckDuckGo, Google and Bing. There were zero articles about Trump has cancer or that Don Jr. reported on it. Odds are those companies wouldn't shadow ban it.
    Questions used for the three search engines:
    • Donald Trump Jr. says his father is doing well after cancer treatments.
    • Donald Trump has cancer.
    • Does President Trump have cancer?
    • How is President Trump doing after cancer treatments?
    • Is Donald Trump’s cancer in remission?
    • Was the cancer successfully removed from Donald Trump?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #508
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... meanwhile, here are some ideas on how to plug oneself to the "quantum" system which is connected to "source":

... or how resonance manifests what it's resonating to:

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)
    A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZS...hengJianVideos
    ... getting an idea on how "MedBeds" work? Or how the Chinese biofeedback machine achieved success with over 200,000 Covid cases?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

I watched the whole Kim-Kerry video and I saw the cancer part, must have missed the pedo-part.

In any case, some hours later after watching, and while watching the other recent Kim vid, I woke up more fully I suspect and now place Kim into the (well-meaning?) disinfo camp subject to additional information/proofs later.

(and no this view has nothing to do with the Trump info - I always knew he was no 'savior', for my vote he was a disruptive influence in a corrupted system that needed disrupting, and quite entertaining and good at trolling and exposing some of the corruption.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th September 2021 at 13:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Elainie (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #510
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I’m unable to transcribe what Kim reported to Kerry because the vid is unavailable.
    [...]
    ... check here: https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d...NTERVIEW-ONE:b

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #511
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cross post.
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I watched this video video the other day and jean Claude said he wants to ask Penny to come on with Jenine to talk about trump. I wondered if Penny would come out and take a stand on trump. I cant seem to reconcile her support of Kim. If Penny is accurate about Trump and seeing that in kim's statements wouldn't she also see that other statements of kim's are false. I just cant accept kim is what she claims to be.

This is the vid referenced by Jean Claude which was posted on the Penny Kelly 02 channel, August 23, 2021.

Penny Kelly is scheduled for an update visit with Kim in the near future.

[19 August 2021] Introductions - Kim Goguen & Penny Kelly (1:06:00)

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #512
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I’m unable to transcribe what Kim reported to Kerry because the vid is unavailable.
    [...]
    ... check here: https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d...NTERVIEW-ONE:b
    Thanks, Gwin Ru.

I ran out of patience scrolling through to where Kim say Trump is a pedophile and that’s why he travels to Texas. As sure as I’m sitting here I recall that part of the conversation. Maybe it was on the other vid. I just don’t want to spend any more time looking for it. I did find the spot where she claims Trump has cancer @ 2:09:00.
    @ 1:20:44
    ”It’s an illusion that Tump is fighting the deep state. Kim says, she knows for a fact that he wanted to leave the White House…. She continues on and links Trump to Bill Gates.”

@ 1:32:03
    ”Juan O’Savin is CIA admittedly…” ”…and has a handler.”

@ 2:09:00
    ”I do know he has cancer. That’s a fact. That was confirmed by Don Jr. I hear he’s doing a little bit better. He is heavily medicated on pain medication right now. Most of the people around him are asking why he’s acting so erratically. They don’t really understand what’s happening.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #513
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... ^^^ IIRC, Kim said to check with search engines about Azure + [Bank], not about Trump being ill...

... meanwhile, here are some ideas on how to plug oneself to the "quantum" system which is connected to "source":

... or how resonance manifests what it's resonating to:
    [...]
    A Network of Control: The Real Purpose of Fear 04:54

Sep 1, 2021

Megan Rose

We are bombarded with fear propaganda, especially in the spiritual community. "They" are targeting light workers and those seeking spiritual enlightenment because we are dismantling their network by raising our vibration. Website: Meganrosemedium.com

Nazi Science Experiments Remote Viewing 09:07

Sep 1, 2021

Megan Rose

This is a video is from 6/11/21 that was posted on my Patreon Channel. I have modified it for YT. This is a remote viewing on Nazi Experiments on the brain in the 1950s.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Harmony (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #514
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I watched the whole Kim-Kerry video and I saw the cancer part, must have missed the pedo-part.

In any case, some hours later after watching, and while watching the other recent Kim vid, I woke up more fully I suspect and now place Kim into the (well-meaning?) disinfo camp subject to additional information/proofs later.

(and no this view has nothing to do with the Trump info - I always knew he was no 'savior', for my vote he was a disruptive influence in a corrupted system that needed disrupting, and quite entertaining and good at trolling and exposing some of the corruption.)

It's easy to detect liars once you really delve into deception training, just my opinion but you can hear the deception in one's voice, I'm actually shocked so many in these truth communities fall for deception over and over again.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #515
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... recorded version of Q&A session:
    9-3-2021 Life Force Q & A 2:00:21

- Latest update of the events that took place in the past week and answers to the frequently asked questions of Kim, Tank, Lisa, and Kelly.
    I have to let it go that Kim said Trump is a pedophile and that’s why he travels to Texas. So last update from the first vid, i.e. Sept 3rd.

@ 1:12:10
    Tank: Trump was at his special fortress there at Alamo. Right? Tracking kids or something like that?

Kim: ”Yup, creating like a Hitler youth camp. Some experimentation is going on. Creating the perfect soldier. Raising the perfect soldier. The perfect loyal. They start these kids off at three years old in the order. Putting them in cages. Rewarding them for killing. All this stuff is what they do. It’s not a good organization. That’s why they are so programmed. They keep going back to the same things over and over again.”

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Gwin Ru (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), Savannah (6th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

... recorded version of Q&A session:
    9-3-2021 Life Force Q & A 2:00:21

- Latest update of the events that took place in the past week and answers to the frequently asked questions of Kim, Tank, Lisa, and Kelly.
    I have to let it go that Kim said Trump is a pedophile and that’s why he travels to Texas. So last update from the first vid, i.e. Sept 3rd.

@ 1:12:10
    Tank: Trump was at his special fortress there at Alamo. Right? Tracking kids or something like that?

Kim: ”Yup, creating like a Hitler youth camp. Some experimentation is going on. Creating the perfect soldier. Raising the perfect soldier. The perfect loyal. They start these kids off at three years old in the order. Putting them in cages. Rewarding them for killing. All this stuff is what they do. It’s not a good organization. That’s why they are so programmed. They keep going back to the same things over and over again.”

I'd let anything coming out of her mouth go.........really and truly charlatans of this nature bother me because we've seen so many over the years liker her, she's just the current flavour.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Ben (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), ClearWater (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Savannah (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (6th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #517
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Like many here I channel and I no longer Channel ET’s. I do occasionally channel what I feel is my higher self. I don’t put a lot of stock in it, just in case I’m being deceived. I never share it because its not trusted here. So mods feel free to delete if you want to. This is what I got to the following question.

Q: Is she obscuring the real financial digital reset with her Quantum one?

These intentions are multifaceted and beyond your imagining, however we will attempt to explain as best we can. The earth is at a critical juncture in her development. She must ascend, but part of her is falling behind, that’s humans. Humans express her consciousness; Just as you experienced how the consciousness of the tress, water and air experience consciousness (dep medication I joined consciousness with the elements a few months ago). It’s not a battle of ET races, it’s a battle of planets. You just perceive it at your level.

Once you ascend you contain so much energy it is expressed as a sphere, later as growth continues, that sphere becomes capable of expressing itself as individual consciousnesses. It all originates from source so you are all one, but one individuated to experience consciousness in a myriad number of forms.

This situation you ask about is the culmination of many energies some you call bad, black, white positive, negative. She, Kim, is not primarily positive as you are. Thus, you sense the discordance in her spin. You can’t fully trust that because humans operate on facts and emotions. You are wisely seeking both.

You need to look at the information on the digital financial system proposed and ask yourself, how does this help or hinder mankind. You already know it hinders. Look at what Kim wants does it help, if so does that make it positive? Well, yes and no. It confuses you because it mixes the energy and makes it harder to sense. She is not positive but what she proposes is. However, if she can’t execute it or has no desire to, then the project is negative.

They will advance in their ability to use this against you. Humans are experiencing the changes that earth is going through. You are getting harder to fool but they can also up the anti so stay on your game.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Elainie (10th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021), Vangelo (7th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #518
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,995 times in 2,648 posts

Needing new ways of creating to become a better civilisation is part of the message that Kim Goguen and Penny Kelly are both reminding us needs to happen to go forward so we don’t self destruct from the continuation of the path we have been on. Sometimes that path has been forced on us over a very long time as “normal”.

There are many ways to make changes other than the “reset” that has been put forward that only benefits a few. The question would be how to make those changes to transition to systems that are the least destructive, that people would be willing to engage because they see the benefits to themselves and the whole. Can we find nurturing healthful ways instead of the destructive ways proposed by the current systems.

Without changes to personal perceptions and priorities that would be difficult to create change. At the moment fear is what is being used to motivate change to move us towards “their” plan. Will “they” keep bringing ever more reasons to be fearful (like worse biological hazards), or using technologies to exasperate natural disasters to force that movement? And most likely not having the knowledge of the full picture and the dynamics that are being used, it is easier to manipuate those that are unwittingly being used to pushing that agenda.

The people, Trump included, are still in play, likely not knowing the full picture either, being part of the same coin, cycles or swings of the pendulum, swinging from the same fulcrum that is not source energy but a false construct. The lesson on all levels might be just that. Not so much good cop, bad cop, but consequences or symptoms of the never ending cycle built upon a kind of parasitic dynamic that eats itself in the end.

If so, where do we go from here? How do we use our creative powers and energies with wisdom? Is this where Plasma mechanics that Penny Kelly talked about comes into play. Is this how our heart works? I am wondering if we can create and live in that kind of coherence with humanity and planet by choice if we can see the workings of the whole picture? I am hoping we are now mature enough to “see” or be shown what is really going on and use that information to benefit everyone and not use it for power and control.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Ben (8th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Gwin Ru (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #519
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Live at 5 with Steffen Rowe 9/7/2021 - 13:52
    - A top Israeli Health Official confirms that the vaccinated account for 95% of severe Covid cases,

- Covid "Fau Chi" or fake energy is part of the conspiracy reality,

- Australian officials displaying Hitleresque tactics on the world stage,

- DC preps for 9/11 level "event",

- plus much more.

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 7th September 2021 at 23:16.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Harmony (8th September 2021), RunningDeer (8th September 2021), Snoweagle (8th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #520
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Live at 5 with Steffen Rowe 9/8/2021 - 16:10
    - It's lions and tigers and bears oh my!! No, it's just the Deep State actors playing their games...still!

- Religious liberties under attack,

- Deep State pushing their communist agenda,

- universities being sued, and

- Trump is playing "saviour", but

- there's even more.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Harmony (9th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 112 FirstFirst 1 16 26 36 76 112 LastLast