+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 110 LastLast

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

SITREP "UNITED PRE-LAUNCH" 9/30/2020

(Segment previews on 9/11, Pedo-Files, Masks, Vaccines, COVID-19, political strong-arming of a NY committee member on a related vote, And the Italian Dr reading his statement about COVID-19)
    Last edited by edina; 30th September 2020 at 19:47.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (30th September 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Zanshin (30th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

This is on the blog of Armstrong economics, seems pretty accurate to me

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...rn-the-people/

Warning to the population
    Anonymous, September 2020
    Parliamentary advisor to the German Bundestag
    Dear fellow citizens,
    I am addressing you as an employee of the German Bundestag with the function of a parliamentary advisor. Through my work in Parliament, I am aware that important information in connection with the corona crisis is being withheld from people in our country, although this is of crucial importance for assessing the situation. Due to the enormous scope of recent events, I see it as my duty to my fellow citizens to publicly discuss these things.
    Presumably, many will put this text aside after just a few lines, because they cannot imagine deliberately deceiving the population. I understand that, because I would have earlier dismissed such an idea as a “conspiracy theory”. But in the meantime, not least through my experiences in the Bundestag, I have had to recognize which methods are being used by governments, media and influential actors in the private sector around the world to the detriment of all of us and that unfortunately the population is too often too uncritical about this. I still hope that one or the other will at least check my hints.
    Due to the worrying fact that critical voices in Germany are meanwhile being defamed, attacked and literally destroyed in their existence, I am forced to publish this letter anonymously. For the same reason, I cannot state my group membership. This does not play a role anyway, because we in Germany urgently need to learn again to listen to and respect each other “across camps”. If we don’t soon find our way back to such a togetherness, our society will finally split up into hostile groups. Unfortunately, dealing with Corona has already contributed to deepening the social rifts. In this respect, it is expedient for my concern to leave the information given by my group open. Evidence of my work in Parliament is attached at the end of the document.
    You, dear reader, should only know the following about me: I am writing this report with sincere concern for the security, freedom and prosperity of all of us. These supporting pillars of our democracy are acutely endangered because the corona crisis is being instrumentalized from various sides and our legitimate concerns about the corona virus are being misused and exploited for foreign goals.
    I have to emphasize at this point that I do not want to play down the health risks associated with the virus. Corona can be a serious danger, especially for older people as well as those with previous illnesses, this fact is undisputed. At the same time, however, I have to state that various actors with distorting reporting and horror images taken out of context are systematically spreading fear in the population and thus painting a picture of the pandemic that does not correspond to reality. The aim of these forces from politics, the global economy and the media is to divert attention from the far-reaching political and economic changes that are taking place in the background of the crisis and for which Corona comes “as called”.
    Furthermore, in their fear of the virus, people should accept measures and permanent restrictions that are in no way justified in view of the situation and that go against the interests of the population. Much of this can be traced back to publicly available sources, but the actual goals of the measures are concealed from the public. I would like to inform you about this background with my report and I cordially invite you to review my remarks before this option is permanently denied you by broad censorship.

I.

The World Economic Forum WEF (a2), as the mouthpiece of the most influential international corporations and big banks, is instrumentalizing the crisis in order to implement a long-prepared agenda for the reorganization of the entire world economy (1). This “Great Reset” is sold to us as a change in globalization towards a sustainable economy, but this is a delusion. In fact, the actors of the WEF want to achieve the greatest possible centralization of political power in supranational institutions such as the UN, EU and the IMF, as well as to create completely new, supranational organs. Through these organizations, they want to permanently undermine the democratic control of the world economy and politics by elected parliaments, because from their point of view too many nation states have so far refused to bow to the privatization orgies of corporations and financial speculators.

In addition, one wants to displace the middle class once and for all and take over the freed up market shares as part of the “fourth industrial revolution”. For all of these goals, Corona and the associated global economic crisis are just the thing. The forces behind the WEF are therefore using their political influence to artificially prolong the crisis and to push ahead with the restructuring of the world economy according to their own agenda. So that the population and especially the middle class do not rebel against this dangerous development, the plan is wrapped in the heartwarming story of an anti-capitalist, humane restart of globalization and the desired shift in power is hidden behind sympathetic phrases like “global governance”.

But how credible is it when the very forces that have been making huge sums of money for decades through unprecedented overexploitation of nature suddenly appear in a green guise? The fact that even the highest-ranking representatives of the United Nations are promoting this global campaign by the corporate banking sector suggests, incidentally, an abuse of the UN for private-sector interests (2).

If enough people do not recognize the dangers of further concentration of power in the hands of a few in time and defend themselves against it, then we will soon find ourselves in a world in which our democratically legitimized governments have practically no decision-making power. This has long been the case in financial policy, which is why the redistribution from the hard-working to the rich is increasing unchecked. The highest representatives of the Bundestag have now announced that they will follow the plans of the corporations to further centralize political power. So they want to transfer the economic policy of all EU member states to the European Union “because of Corona”, as Bundestag President Schäuble recently announced.

However, one should not be under any illusions about who would actually benefit from an increase in power in Brussels: An economic policy at EU level would only serve the interests of transnational corporations such as Amazon, BlackRock, Goldman Sachs etc. – an unprecedented wave of privatization and deregulation the consequence. This orientation of the EU can already be seen, for example, in the facto tax exemption of digital companies and the privileging of the financial sector. Parallel to the shift in power to Brussels, the European governments are taking Corona measures to ensure that large parts of the SME sector can be bought up by corporations and financial investors as a result of the crisis. This approach corresponds to the agenda of the “Great Reset”. I therefore appeal in particular to all small and medium-sized entrepreneurs to defend themselves against these efforts.

II.

Digital corporations and governments around the world are instrumentalizing the fear of the virus in order to achieve social acceptance for comprehensive digital surveillance and control systems. These systems, which include contact tracking, digital identities, biometric face recognition and digital proof of immunity, are suitable for enabling totalitarian control of the entire population. In China, the full range of these inhumane technologies is already being used, resulting in even the simplest of citizens’ rights being restricted by AI-powered systems. A combination of a “Corona app” and a preliminary stage of digital proof of immunity is used there to completely automatically withdraw basic rights such as freedom of movement and assembly and to monitor compliance with the measures (3).

The 5G cellular standard enables this form of mass surveillance of every citizen in real time. In China, digital technology decides who is still allowed to leave their homes. Such a society can only be described as technocratic tyranny. Unfortunately, similar plans are also being pursued by our federal government: With the so-called “vaccination or immunity documentation”, it also wanted to grant people in our country their basic rights only if they can prove immunity, for example by means of vaccination (4) .

These intentions do not differ from those of the Chinese dictatorship and it is only thanks to public protest in Germany that the government has not yet passed its draft law in the original version. However, comparable systems have been working on at EU level for a long time, so the danger has not yet been averted (p3). With the “Covid-19-Health-Passport”, the World Economic Forum is already promoting a very similar technology with which access to public life is also to be made dependent on the use of digital control mechanisms. It can therefore be assumed that digital proof of immunity will be presented to us in the coming months by the media, government and representatives of digital corporations as a basic requirement for a return to normalcy.

In view of the coronavirus situation, I consider such massive coercive measures to be disproportionate and therefore join Edward Snowden, who warned against a worldwide architecture of suppression using digital technology that will outlast the crisis (5). If we allow digital systems to determine our freedom of movement and our access to public life, then at the same time we are handing over control of our most elementary fundamental rights to the private operators of the digital infrastructure.

One look at China is enough to recognize the real dangers of such a technocratic form of society. Nobody should have to live in such a world, but we are all increasingly being pushed in this direction as a result of too careless handling of what is technically feasible. This also applies to Europe, even if it may be difficult to imagine at first. The fact that the 5G network, in contrast to the previously private mobile communications infrastructure in Germany, is being built with a lot of taxpayers’ money, suggests in this context that this technology will primarily be used for state mass surveillance in our country (6).

It is a perfidious approach by the federal government that it now wants to implement these plans, which have been developed for many years, as part of a “Corona economic stimulus package”. In addition to the aspect of monitoring, it should not go unmentioned here that the digital corporations have long since been expanding their business model to include the education sector as part of the digitization of schools and Corona provides a welcome pretext for this. I appeal to all parents and teachers not to uncritically follow these endeavors. The possibilities for targeted influencing of children using digital technology were developed with enormous effort and represent a threat to the child’s well-being and individual freedom.

The introduction of digital identities was also sought before the corona crisis and was promoted by influential actors: The Rockefeller Foundation and Microsoft have been pursuing a project for digital, biometric recording of the world population with “ID2020” for several years, with digital proof of immunity also being a possible application for this totalitarian system can be described (7). A global vaccination campaign against Corona could soon serve as an excuse to roll out this control system that has been in preparation for years worldwide. If you also look at other projects of the digital corporations, you get the feeling that we humans tend to be more of a commodity or an economic v

III.

The financial sector and especially the major international banks are instrumentalizing the crisis in order to create new dependencies by granting enormous amounts of credit to states and companies and thus to expand their political influence. This is done either directly through the banks or indirectly through organizations such as the International Monetary Fund IMF. The acute need for capital as a result of the crisis makes the states open to blackmail for private donors. Because of this balance of power, any democratic control becomes impossible and the private banking sector becomes a political actor.

This approach is particularly fraudulent because the billions in loans are by no means used to support the population or the real economy, but instead, as in the 2008 financial crisis, mainly flow to the creditors of the member states. So politics does not save our economy with the borrowed money, but saves the financial sector from losses as a result of the crisis. At the same time, bank loans allow political influence. Because of these mechanisms, they have a strong interest in ensuring that the economic crisis as a result of the Corona measures is as devastating as possible. They therefore use the media channels open to them to spread fear and worsen the economic situation. In addition, through institutions such as the IMF or the World Bank, they are promoting a further shift in power in favor of supranational organizations, because this will further increase their ability to influence global financial policy.

The financial sector is already exerting great influence in foreign policy and in the global response to the corona pandemic, as the recent events in Belarus show, among other things: The IMF, as the long arm of the banking sector, offered the economically ailing state aid loans in the amount of money in June 2020 of 940 million US dollars and, in return, demanded that the small country also have to carry out corona measures such as lockdown, mask requirements and quarantine (12). The background to these demands was that Belarus disrupted the desired narrative of the deadly pandemic by its sober handling of the coronavirus. If one looks at the long list of countries that received IMF loans as part of the corona crisis, a similar approach by the Monetary Fund appears conceivable in these countries (13). Lukashenko rejected the interference of the IMF, we can currently see the consequences for him and his government.

With this approach, the financial sector, with the support of the media, and in this case the EU, tries to ensure that no state opposes the agenda or its own goals. The fact that the OSCE refused Belarus’ invitation to observe the elections on site with poor reasoning shows that the sanctions that are now being prepared are not really about the conduct of the possibly rigged elections (14).

In addition to the political aspects, the financial sector is abusing the crisis in order to push ahead with the long-awaited global cash abolition. Unfortunately, many people are not aware of the effects the switch to digital currencies would have and the enormous potential for abuse associated with it. At this point, I encourage everyone to deal with the actual consequences of a cashless society and, in particular, to internalize the power that the operators of a global, digital payment infrastructure could exercise over the entire population.

Influential forces who had been lobbying intensively for the global cash abolition before Corona are now taking advantage of the crisis for their own purposes. That this also applies to Microsoft founder Bill Gates is only mentioned in passing at this point (15). In view of the enormous economic potential in this sector, it is in any case unlikely that these actors are ultimately concerned with anything other than money and political influence, even if they hide this behind high-profile “philanthropy”. So if we are told that we have to forego cash because of Corona, then we shouldn’t ignore the strong economic interests behind it.

All in all, based on my observations in the Bundestag, I come to the conclusion that the financial sector influences politics with an astonishing degree of naturalness and can now even position its own staff in the highest political offices without there being any public protest. If Goldman Sachs managers or IMF chairmen can become president of the European Central Bank, the EU has obviously lost all proximity to the needs and interests of the people. And if BlackRock representatives in Germany seriously acted as candidate for chancellor
    Last edited by Waldo; 30th September 2020 at 16:01. Reason: Include link

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (30th September 2020), Elainie (30th September 2020), greybeard (30th September 2020), Gwin Ru (30th September 2020), kfm27917 (6th October 2020), Peace in Oz (2nd October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

SPECIAL REPORT 9/30/2020 16:02

Sep 30, 2020

SPEAK Project

To support the mission Paypal UltimateSerenity@gmail.com

About time lines and how a minority report was ignored...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (30th September 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (1st October 2020), Zanshin (1st October 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Question please, how are they managing to stay on YT with all the censuring going on. Just curious.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (1st October 2020), Gwin Ru (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Question please, how are they managing to stay on YT with all the censuring going on. Just curious.
    I don't really know why. I can just speculate that it might be a function of the number of followers, subscribers, noise generated, etc... or a way of avoiding getting attention to it?

Speaking of followers, this might apply, too:

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (4th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (1st October 2020), Harmony (1st October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kim`s Letter to Deep State, Military, Agencies and Governments 10:24

Oct 2, 2020

Know thy Enemy

A letter from Kim, to all of them the "Slave masters" en those who are serving the "Slavery system".

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (3rd October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (2nd October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (2nd October 2020), Zanshin (2nd October 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The end of 16,500 years of fascism:

Truth Honor & Integrity with Kim of Manna World Holding Trust 2-14-18 2:41:45

Feb 15, 2018
    • Kim of Manna World Holding Trust declaring America a Sovereign Entity.
    • 0:03:40 - history of the Trust
    • Global Martial Law installed 16,500 years ago
    • World oldest AI system
    • 0:08:00 Trust consolidation
    • 13:50 they all want the codes to the system
    • 0:17:00 the Pindars and thee empty vaults
    • 0:22:20 THE controller
    • Assets pledged to the trust - Dragon Families = assets collectors
    • 0:29:00 letter to Trump - Trust = Main Sovereign. America made equal to the Trust, not to confuse with America Inc. Trust has veto rights over all other groups.
    • 0:35:00 Bitrh Certificate Bonds = a 99 years agreement.
    • :0:42:20 Transfers to the East - migration to Norway + NATO = Rothschild + AAA group
    • 0:48:00 IMF, BIS, governments
    • 0:50:00 production lines
    • 1:01:00 letter to Trump - 499 year Treaty
    • 1:10:00 military control
    • 1:24:35 "Anne" - democrats - OPPT people
    • 1:40:00 AI
    • 1:45:30 DC - public endorsement of Kim's letter -NATO
    • 1:58:00 Global Martial Law - admiralty Law - Peace Treaty Ceremony
    • 2:03:00 Keenan
    • 2:05:00 Live Codes
    • 2:08:00 AI- now a trinary system replacing the old binary system
    • 2:10:00 Natural Law
    • 2:12:00 Sovereignty - being a Sovereign
    • 2:30:45 signs - public announcements
    ... in short, the reasons why not many individuals at government levels know what to say or do anymore... cf Biden... and why the swamp is being drained, so slowly.

Kim and the ground command life force reminded me of Greg Hallett's definition of "meek":
    “Having the resources to fight, being trained to fight and ready to fight, but not fighting”
    Well, how many organizations and battlegrounds has Trump pulled out of?

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

anandacate (26th February 2021), angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (9th July 2021), edina (3rd October 2020), norman (3rd October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (3rd October 2020), Zanshin (4th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Q&A with Kim Possible & Thomas Williams 11/9/2018 173:51

Q & A show with a twist 11/9/18

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2020), Ben (4th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (3rd October 2020), Zanshin (4th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From the United News Channel (UNC) Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/UnitedNewsChan1/...83128917671938
    (just to tuck away should it ever become relevant)
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

angelfire (7th October 2020), Ben (4th October 2020), ClearWater (4th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (4th October 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)

This was trending on Twitter events today:

Trump continues to improve and could be discharged from the hospital as soon as Monday, physicians say

https://twitter.com/i/events/1311831665379954688

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

angelfire (7th October 2020), Ben (6th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (9th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (4th October 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (7th October 2020), Ben (6th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (4th October 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Please DO NOT – I repeat – DO NOT
    Keep any $1 – $2 –$20- $50 - $100.

They have pictures of former slave owners on them!

Send them all to me and I will dispose of them properly!

DO NOT just throw them away.

They need to be disposed of properly and I am certified to do so.

Send a Private Message to me if you need my mailing address.

We must get these out of circulation immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2020), Ben (8th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), onawah (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)
    Please DO NOT – I repeat – DO NOT
    Keep any $1 – $2 –$20- $50 - $100.

They have pictures of former slave owners on them!

Send them all to me and I will dispose of them properly!

DO NOT just throw them away.

They need to be disposed of properly and I am certified to do so.

Send a Private Message to me if you need my mailing address.

We must get these out of circulation immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    LOL ...
    Cynics need not apply, you've lost before you tried.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

angelfire (7th October 2020), Ben (8th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Waldo (6th October 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gwin Ru, I wanted to thank you for sharing some of the earlier interviews with Thomas of THI. I had not looked that far back, some of the legal points are especially interesting.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

angelfire (7th October 2020), Ben (6th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Zanshin (5th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)

MIC DROP! WARNING from GROUND COMMAND (LIFE FORCE MEETING) 44:10

•Oct 6, 2020

SPEAK Project
    Greenland trip...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2020), Ben (8th October 2020), ClearWater (6th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (6th October 2020), Zanshin (6th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2020), Ben (8th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Zanshin (7th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (12th October 2020), ClearWater (7th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (7th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Zanshin (7th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Trump's trip to Greenland... the fallouts:

Wednesday October 7th – Open Thread →

President Trump Tweet-Storm: Reauthorizes Declassification of all Documents – Will This Time Make A Difference?…

Posted on October 6, 2020 by sundance

President Donald Trump has transmitted an epic tweet-storm seemingly targeted toward all officials within the executive branch; and the intelligence apparatus writ large:

One important note of caution: there is a big difference between “authorized” and “ordered”. On May 23rd, 2019, President Trump authorized AG Bill Barr to declassify all documents and despite much optimism nothing happened {Go DEEP}. However, President Trump references that lack of inaction in the next series of tweets:

Presumably “people” who “acted very slowly” would pertain to AG Bill Barr, FBI Director Chris Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, State Dept Secretary Mike Pompeo and former ODNI Dan Coats. President Trump asks those agencies now to “Act!!!”

President Trump also expressed the same frustration many of us feel about how these agencies and institutions have operated only to protect their own interests. He even re-tweeted the meme of Bill Barr to drive home the point.

[...]

Full article: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-a-difference/

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (8th October 2020), Ben (8th October 2020), ClearWater (7th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (7th October 2020), greybeard (7th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (7th October 2020), Zanshin (7th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 9th October 2020 at 17:19.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (9th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (9th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (9th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020), Zanshin (14th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No 2nd stimulus? Time to admit both parties want to destroy the average American

by Ramin Mazaheri and cross posted with PressTV
    October 10, 2020

With both parties unwilling to agree on a desperately-needed 2nd Stimulus package amid Great Depression-levels of economic suffering, it should be crystal clear that both Democrats and Republicans are happy to destroy the average American in their lust for power.

It’s incredibly devilish, but just to achieve their short-term goal of winning the November elections both parties have proven that the ruin of Main Street is a perfectly acceptable price to be paid.

Republican intransigence at least has an ideological component, albeit a terrible one: the largest pillar of neoliberal ideology is to slash the size of government at all levels – this explains why they refuse to concede to the Democrats’ intelligent call for hundreds of billions in stimulus funding for state and local governments.

Yet Republicans’ don’t seem to understand that their beloved “democracy with American characteristics” does have a flaw or two: the US is a federal system – the fundamental structure of this type of government is to empower local government and to reduce the power of the central government. Therefore, in any type of crisis the federal government is handicapped from the very start – US citizens are forced to depend on local governments. Yet a crisis like this – which saps local funding and tax revenue – makes a federal/national response the difference between life or death.

[...]

The lack of a 2nd stimulus is incomprehensible and completely shameful, but both parties are clearly behind it. All of the “Trump Derangement Syndrome” of the past four years cannot explain the actions of the Democratic Party since March.

And make no mistake: an additional $1,200 – if it does somehow arrive – is totally inadequate, given the prices in the US: From March until October $1,200 works out to less than $7 per day. Trust me that the average American is screaming every day about this paltry sum, even if their Mainstream Media prefers to talk about stock prices every hour.

The reality is that the redistribution of wealth which we are discussing – a “People’s QE” – is something which the US has only seen one of, ever. Why should we expect the right-wing, dog-eat-dog American system to release a second tranche of direct aid to privilege-less American households?

Economically, culturally and politically the United States is lost in the modern wilderness – how very far gone they are? But in just a few weeks they could cast a single vote to change one of these things immediately, but not with a vote for a Republican or a Democrat.
    Ramin Mazaheri is currently covering the US elections. He is the chief correspondent in Paris for PressTV and has lived in France since 2009. He has been a daily newspaper reporter in the US, and has reported from Iran, Cuba, Egypt, Tunisia, South Korea and elsewhere. He is the author of ‘Socialism’s Ignored Success: Iranian Islamic Socialism’ as well as ‘I’ll Ruin Everything You Are: Ending Western Propaganda on Red China’, which is also available in simplified and traditional Chinese.
    (The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of Press TV.)

Full article: http://thesaker.is/no-2nd-stimulus-t...rage-american/

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (12th October 2020), Dumpster Diver (23rd October 2021), edina (12th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th October 2020), Sadieblue (12th October 2020), Zanshin (14th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 3 13 53 103 110 LastLast