+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst 1 21 61 71 81 112 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2238

Thread: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

1. Link to Post #1401
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,824 times in 4,382 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

... 20-JAN-23 NEWS 1h 26m

Friday's News with Kim & Sunny uploaded for subscribers ==> should be available on time for the 6 pm EST and next day 6 am EST free viewings at the usual places.
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News with a Situation Report from Kim!
    WHEN: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays:
    The 6:00 pm EST (= Midnight same day for Western Europe) and the following morning at 6 am EST (= Noon for Western Europe) free broadcasts should be listed here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...resses-for-you
    (The live show will be displayed there, click on it to watch it.)
    (need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)
    and here:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/live-news
    also here since it's been fixed:
    https://www.unitednetwork.tv/browse
    (displayed in the page Banner slide show, need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (21st January 2023), Harmony (21st January 2023), RunningDeer (20th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #1402
    Netherlands Avalon Member Ashiris's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 261 posts

Default Re: The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies

it doesnot work today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kim.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	50283  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Gwin Ru (21st January 2023), Harmony (21st January 2023), RunningDeer (21st January 2023)

5. Link to Post #1403
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ashiris (here)
    it doesnot work today
    ... I see; thanks!

That's because you checked with the "Browse" link:
    (displayed in the page Banner slide show, need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)
    ... and instead of sticking to the top page-banner (top of the page, right below the Menu: [ United Network / Browse / Search ................... Start Free Trial / Sign In ] ) where the "Circle of White Light" and the "Marina Jacobi" interviews are displayed in an automatic rotating fashion (= slide-show); you scrolled down to the row displaying the reports available to subscribers indicated by the locked padlock...

The first two links are less confusing since all one needs to do is refresh the page till the current report is posted around Midnight (= 11pm UK) or the next day Noon (= 11 am UK).
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 21st January 2023 at 14:45.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (21st January 2023), RunningDeer (21st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #1404
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

it doesnot work today
    I noticed the same. I watched the report last evening. Out of curiosity, I checked it out this morning right around the time it was about to end. I’ve found that it’s available a little longer after the show, so I usually click back to review parts. But, like you, I wasn’t able to access it.

It been expressed before that if these reports are true and accurate, why the heck aren’t they available beyond the inconvenient and limited time offerings? Last evening Kim kept stressing the importance for all to participate in the restoration process.

I signed up for the free trial period a few weeks back. I cancelled within a minutes because I was annoyed how the only person that holds the world’s purse strings and has final say of when, where and how the money gets distributed can’t absorb the $7-$9 a monthly charge for something that’s life changing to all beings. It makes no sense. And “no” not everyone can fork over the monthly charge for all the obvious reasons expressed in UNN reports and by people around the world.

UPDATE: I've bookmarked both places and this morning refreshed those pages. I assumed I was a few minutes late.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd January 2023 at 14:46.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st January 2023), Ashiris (21st January 2023), Gwin Ru (21st January 2023)

9. Link to Post #1405
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    it doesnot work today
    I noticed the same. I watched the report last evening. Out of curiosity, I checked it out this morning right around the time it was about to end. I’ve found that it’s available a little longer after the show, so I usually click back to review parts. But, like you, I wasn’t able to access it.
    [...]
    I think they took it down for editing because there was a booboo in the original upload in that a portion of the report was duplicated and run twice in that same report.

As for financing the channel with the Repository funds, imagine the very, very long queue of "Hey! What about us!?" folks that would be pissed if she was funding the channel and no one else... so, she can't do it till all is secured and everyone has equal opportunity.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (21st January 2023), RunningDeer (21st January 2023)

11. Link to Post #1406
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

it doesnot work today
    [...]

I understand the reasoning, but 99.99% of the world’s people will have no clue as to the changes that have and continue to occur unless the M-W-F news spots (only) are available at places like YouTube, Rumble and Bitchute. It also helps to advertise their wares.
    They do... with short trailers...

Anyway:
    CARE General Updates Channel, [21-Jan-23 17:31]
    HERE IS THE FREE REPLAY for 20-Jan-23 for ALL NON-SUBSCRIBERS!!

This link is accessible from 10:30 am EST to 12:00 pm EST.

https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...-jan-23-news-1

VM, [21-Jan-23 17:32]
    Thank you for the link.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (21st January 2023), Harmony (22nd January 2023), RunningDeer (21st January 2023), wondering (22nd January 2023)

13. Link to Post #1407
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (21st January 2023), Harmony (22nd January 2023), RunningDeer (21st January 2023), wondering (22nd January 2023)

15. Link to Post #1408
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... in the rare occasions when everything runs smoothly outside of planets' retrogrades:
    Vera, [21-Jan-23 16:18]
    Hi Philip, the free replay is only available at 6 pm EST and 6 am EST the following morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Depending on how long the video is, we make it available for the length of the video plus a few minutes after. For example, if a video is 1 hour and 7 minutes long, we make the video available for 1 hour and 30 minutes. After that duration, the link becomes obsolete.

Please use one of these two links for the 6 am EST free replay the following morning.

LINKS: https://www.unitednetwork.tv/live-news
    (The live show will be listed here on the scheduled times, and you can click on it to watch it.)

Or, go to https://www.unitednetwork.tv/browse (it will be a featured item on the main page.)

My Self, [21-Jan-23 16:25]
    It wasn’t available this morning. I was checking and even posted about it. So we couldn’t watch it today. Can you post now? Thanks 🙏🏻

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

17. Link to Post #1409
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    it doesnot work today
    [...]
    I think they took it down for editing because there was a booboo in the original upload in that a portion of the report was duplicated and run twice in that same report.

As for financing the channel with the Repository funds, imagine the very, very long queue of "Hey! What about us!?" folks that would be pissed if she was funding the channel and no one else... so, she can't do it till all is secured and everyone has equal opportunity.
    Tried all three links. several times. It is not possible to scroll down. Well I hope Just Empower me will post the transcript so I can read it. Thanks for the answer.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Gwin Ru (21st January 2023), Harmony (22nd January 2023), RunningDeer (21st January 2023), wondering (22nd January 2023)

19. Link to Post #1410
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

it doesnot work today

It been expressed before. If these reports are true and accurate, why the heck aren’t they available beyond the inconvenient and limited time offerings? Last evening Kim kept stressing the importance for all to participate in the restoration process.

I signed up for the free trial period a few weeks back. I cancelled within a minutes because I was annoyed how the only person that holds the world’s purse strings and has final say of when, where and how the money gets distributed can’t absorb the $7-$9 a monthly charge for something that’s life changing to all beings. It makes no sense. And “no” not everyone can fork over the monthly charge for all the obvious reasons expressed in UNN reports and by people around the world.

UPDATE: I've bookmarked both places and this morning refreshed those pages. I assumed I was a few minutes to late.

As I have said elsewhere Kimberly is my form of hopium for now, but there are definitely some red flags that make me go hmmm....
    So, yes, Running Deer, it doesn't make sense that she is charging anything for us at this point when she holds the planet's purse strings. Her whole internet production is quite rinky-dink - like out of Sunny's garage with the grass being mowed loudly outside her 'studio'. How there are always more and more negative energies that were cleared in the nick of time. It's kind of getting boring. She is so knowledgeable about so many things that I am continually impressed. But how can she not be found in the small town of Durango, Colorado and not be remotely silenced is beyond me.

Enough for now. More later.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ashiris (22nd January 2023), Gwin Ru (21st January 2023), Harmony (22nd January 2023), RunningDeer (22nd January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2023), wondering (22nd January 2023)

21. Link to Post #1411
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... FWIW:
    =========================================================================

CARE General Updates Channel, [21-Jan-23 21:28]
    Again, my prior message was pinned. 1) You ALWAYS were on the "honor system" to those who work HARD to bring you the news.. so it wasn't FREE, and it certainly is NOT FREE to us, we paid a LOT of money to upgrade this platform, we also paid A LOT of money for TB of storage, software, hardware etc. 2) The news is FREE 2x per day for those that can't afford it. 3) If you can find a "free app provider" and suggest a way for people who work 10 to 12 hours a day to bring you the news to have FREE homes, FREE food, FREE transportation, then I am all ears.. Until then the news is 8.99 for news, original series, interviews and much more.

Boadiceau, [21-Jan-23 21:37]
    No, actually. Sorry to be the contrarian here:

Logically, this contradicts everything Kim has said about her role. And what she’s doing.

She’s managing the earths assets in behalf of humanity. Why do we have to pay for news about that to be released to us?

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:43]
    Sure let me clarify that again. When you get money I get money. I work hard to clear the path to do this. There has been many many blocks involved, agreements, curses and covenants that have had to expire and or voided. The Office of the Guardian aka ME, doesn't get ANYTHING but complaints from people like you for doing this job. Here is a copy of our notes for the last year as to ALL I HAVE DONE to make this possible in the chat. Please look for it and read it and maybe you will see what it takes. Thank you.

Boadiceau, [21-Jan-23 21:43]
    Please enlighten me? My understanding (perhaps I got the wrong impression) is that a Kim is managing/ guardian & responsible for all Earth & humanities assets. Right ?

Boadiceau, [21-Jan-23 21:46]
    If so, these are public service announcements relating to her office role & the tech channel she’s using is effectively the PSA announcement mechanism. So why do we have to pay to hear the message ? And why is the broadcast being so limited & constrained?

I’m curious why such vital information is being limited ?

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:47]
    Yes...but I have to remove the cabal from the front end banking system control mechanisms. Please refer to the notes we just posted for all of 2022

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:47]
    Because we have staff that need to eat, have a home, and drive a car.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:48]
    We DO NOT take Cabal Corp Sponsors like your other "free news channels" and we also do not promote "fake news" which also gets paid for.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:48]
    So once we can fund our own corporations, the news will be readily available.

Boadiceau, [21-Jan-23 21:49]
    I know. We all do, but can’t you use some of the assets or funds you control to pay for this ?

P. s I’m not fighting . MORE people need to hear your message.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:49]
    We are also not making millions like many have suggested, and if there is any profit left we donate to micro schools.

You are just asking the same question over and over again. the answer at this moment is NO I CAN NOT.

Did I say I can not?

Oh yes I did

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:50]
    Oh and will I in the very near future? YES.

No not yet

Soon but not yet

Almost time!!!!

Oh, not yet.. but WE WILL

Boadiceau, [21-Jan-23 21:51]
    Ok, I thought you controlled the assets already. That was my misunderstanding.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:52]
    I do.

Please watch my videos on the financial system

Educate yourself

Boadiceau, [21-Jan-23 21:53]
    If have watched your videos, as much as they were available, actually.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:53]
    NSA, BIS, FED, CIA/VAX/VTX, Black Sun Black Lines, Order of the Black Sun Systems, Order of the Dragon Systems. and the list goes on and on I DO NOT CONTROL

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:54]
    Then I guess you don't understand them? Read the notes for all of 2022 it is 210 pages long of operations I PERSONALLY RAN *

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:54]
    To clear the path to you the people.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:55]
    Money is ENERGY.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:55]
    They want to hold the assets "hostage" by barricading me until I concede control over to the deep state

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:56]
    I am removing the barricades

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 21:56]
    Once I do WE ALL CAN GET MONEY

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 22:10]
    Please take the time to read the notes. Governments are THEM, Military is THEM. They do not block me from sending money to THEMSELVES. If you are a technologist then you will understand after the notes.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 22:14]
    READ THE NOTES, All of that is explained in there. When you are done, then ask if there are remaining NEW questions to ask.

Kimberly, [21-Jan-23 22:17]
    If its not the deep state doing the blocking it is: Armageddon AI, Omega AI, Dominion AI, Kronos AI, Orion AI on auto-programing using the reverse divine intervention portal AI.

* 2022 Notes.pdf
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 22nd January 2023 at 14:47.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (22nd January 2023), edina (22nd January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), RunningDeer (22nd January 2023)

23. Link to Post #1412
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 23-JAN-23 NEWS 1h 25m

Monday's News with Kim & Sunny uploaded for subscribers ==> should be available on time for the 6 pm EST and next day 6 am EST free viewings at the usual places.
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the Real News with a Situation Report from Kim!
    The 6:00 pm EST (= Midnight same day for Western Europe) and the following morning at 6 am EST (= Noon for Western Europe) free broadcasts should be listed here:
    and here:
    also here:
    (displayed in the page Banner slide-show, need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (25th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd January 2023), RunningDeer (23rd January 2023)

25. Link to Post #1413
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Window of availability for the free viewings:
    UNN & UN PLUS Q & A, [24-Jan-23 00:00]
    HERE IS THE FREE REPLAY for ALL NON-SUBSCRIBERS!!

This link is accessible from:

6 pm EST to 7:30 pm EST today, 1/23/23

and

6 am EST to 7:30 am EST on Tuesday, 1/24/23

https://www.unitednetwork.tv/hot-off...-jan-23-news-2

If one runs into a 404 Not found, one is either too early or too late...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (25th January 2023), Harmony (24th January 2023), RunningDeer (24th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #1414
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... the major breakthrough achievement Kim revealed was the disintegration and dissolution of the "Divine Intervention Binding" which was on full remote automatic pilot from the very beginning (i.e. an "AI") and designed to maintain balance between light and dark. Hence for every parasite launched by the dark side, an opposite anti-parasite was instantly and automatically created (from where the saying that nature holds the cure to any dis-ease in existence) same when the light side launched a bright idea, the dark side would automatically launch its opposite. Hence an endless list of opposite pairs/dichotomies/polarities generating endless frustrations and divisions (Christ/Anti-Christ, this/anti-this, that/anti-that, rules/no-rules, abundance/scarcity, etc...).

With that "Divine Intervention Binding" gone, the sky is no limit anymore! And, so, it's time to plan:
    CARE General Updates Channel, [25-Jan-23 17:48] [Kimberly]
    While I realize we are all excited to finally move forward, including myself, please try to have patience as we build a platform that makes sure not one of the 8 billion people on this planet is left behind!
    CARE General Updates Channel, [25-Jan-23 17:46] [Kimberly]
    NOTICE: Please prepare for your projects but DO NOT reach out to admins/divisions via PM or on any Official Chat(s) related to CARE. Please also do not email anyone regarding your project. CARE Website is being prepared for all the divisions. Once this is done, it will be made available for everyone. There is a clear way to submit a project, and what it should include. That will be the ONLY portal for project submission. THE ONLY PORTAL. All other attempted submissions by any other means will be rejected and you will be required to go back to the ONLY PORTAL for submissions.

dale paul, [25-Jan-23 18:03]
    what is considered a project, for example, is it a invention, a business idea of what type, building a shop to produce your invention buying a peace of land to do all this on, in other word what are the details for a project,

Kimberly, [25-Jan-23 18:19]
    While every great project starts with an idea, that idea should be expanded upon meeting all requirements for a normal business plan. The reason why we ask for this is to gain ensure the submitter has thought through the "idea" and has a clear vision on completing the project. Remember you are all going to become leaders and "way showers" for all those who have no idea who we are and what we do. CARE will be new to the world. How would we look if we funded, and announced we are "building schools in the banana republic" and yet they are half done, incomplete, never finish, abandoned etc.? That will discredit all the rest of you whom are completing their projects.

Kimberly, [25-Jan-23 18:20]
    As for "what is a project". It could be either for or non-profit. It can be a program too like "feeding the homeless". IF your project is non-profit like schools, please think through everything needed to sustain the project forever, transportation to and from, nutrition etc.

Kimberly, [25-Jan-23 18:21]
    If we receive your "project" and you are missing a few things, fine. If we receive your project and it has no clear path to success it will be rejected.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (25th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), RunningDeer (25th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #1415
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I have a feeling that before most of the evil is eradicated and people have made a turnaround to unconditional love for the planet and everything on it may take a few hundred years.
    I really don't see this happening any time soon.
    For now, all I see is that evil still rules.
    In Europe they now put insects in food, inject animals with MNRA ****, still throw the air full of chemical junk, still lie like crap and as much as I want to believe Kim, I see very little result in practice

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

Gwin Ru (25th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), RunningDeer (25th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #1416
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 25-JAN-23 NEWS 53m

Wednesday's News with Kim & Sunny uploaded for subscribers ==> should be available on time for the 6 pm EST and next day 6 am EST free viewings at the usual places.
    and here:
    also here:
    (displayed in the page Banner slide-show, need to refresh the page around the broadcast time)

NB: The window to connect to the link lasts for the length of the report plus up to ½ hour leeway beyond the length of the report.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), RunningDeer (25th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #1417
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have a feeling that before most of the evil is eradicated and people have made a turnaround to unconditional love for the planet and everything on it may take a few hundred years.
    I really don't see this happening any time soon.
    For now, all I see is that evil still rules.
    In Europe they now put insects in food, inject animals with MNRA ****, still throw the air full of chemical junk, still lie like crap and as much as I want to believe Kim, I see very little result in practice
    W K, [24-Jan-23 06:46]
    Celebration is too early don't you think? I haven't seen everyone that's pushing the covid agenda being brought to justice? Including doctors, nurses, hospitals, Fauci, DOD, pentagon and every DS members (Nuremberg code demands them to be hanged for crimes against humanity, victims and victims' family demand them to be hanged). I haven't seen all gov / army / police that's working for DS been brought to justice. I haven't seen chemtrails spreading stopped. I haven't seen corporations stop poison humanity. I haven't seen water company stop putting fluoride into drinking water.

Kimberly, [24-Jan-23 12:47]
    No one is going to be brought to justice unless the government decides to work with us. As of right now the DOJ reports to the Black Sun remnants. ANYTHING you would label "security" is theirs. Fauci works for them and their agenda. DOD reports to them. Real Fauci is dead, that is a masked man in a movie. Their corporations are poisoning humanity BUT they are also going broke. We need to build our own because they are still listening to their masters, Blackrock=Blacksun. The remaining "drivers" are still ordering chemtrails etc. Gates has also died several times, now that he is out of clones, he is also again on the chopping block. Most of what you see is a MOVIE full of masked men at this point. Water = C.I.A. Control, again an organization reporting to the Order. It all comes down to remaining SSP/Jesuits.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (26th January 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), RunningDeer (26th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #1418
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I was not abe to watch the 2 latest updates.
    Well, If Kim thinks governments worldwide are going to work with her? I don't think that's really going to happen anytime soon.

And the victims of the jabs are in a deep hypnosis coma. As far as I hear people talking. They believe the govenment.
    Of those who have not taken a jab, perhaps few have ever heard of Kim Goguen.
    I had joined her telegram channel. Only a few thousand members.
    I deleted telegram from my phone and computer again.
    What an irritating intrusive Russian app that is.

I feel sorry for Kim that so few people know her info.
    I immediately believe her story about all those dead people who are now clones.
    I attended a lecture in 2013 by a Finnish doctor (who they later killed because she blurted out at a medical congress in Brussels) who was a spectator of the cloning factories there in underground labs in Russia.
    Not only humans were being cloned, she told of humans being crossed with animals.
    She was so shocked by it that she quit her job and started traveling around the world telling all the hidden agenda's.
    She knew a lot that almost no one knew at that time.
    One of her quotes (Dr. Rauni Luukanen was her name):

‘The individual is handicapped by coming face to face
    with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it excists

one of the last emails she sent to a friend, on january 14 2015.

"Thank you xx, I was violently attacked on December 17 and 18, with psycho-tronic weapons, laying on the floor with EXTREME PINE, until after midnight, when I called an ambulance to be taken to the hospital. But when I got there, I was messed with from the first minute, when, for example, a male doctor punched me so hard in my right kidney that my urine was full of blood the next day. For the next 3 days I was MANY times NOT touched by the female-doctor-on-duty.

I told her it was because I was "irradiated. But she said no one would believe me, to which I told her, people who know what I am talking about would understand. My heart was not even listened to with a stethoscope..
    .! All 3 days she stood about 2 to 3 meters away from me,

So yes I believe in the play of the deep state.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashiris For This Post:

edina (26th January 2023), Gwin Ru (26th January 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), RunningDeer (26th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th January 2023)

37. Link to Post #1419
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was not abe to watch the 2 latest updates.
    Well, If Kim thinks governments worldwide are going to work with her? I don't think that's really going to happen anytime soon.
    [...]
    Kim expects that either the governments work with her or there won't be any governments left anywhere by the end of this year: no $ to pay anyone's salary.

As for the banks:
    Annie, [26-Jan-23 00:00]
    In the preview of the update with Kim it mentioned the possibility of banks going bye bye or at least in trouble, but Kim didn't mention it, anyone know what it was about? 🤔

Kimberly, [26-Jan-23 00:12]
    I'm very sorry.. Its been one of those days. Banks are starting to come to us one by one today wanting to negotiate access to the repository. As for the people's accounts, they are safe. We shouldn't see any possibility anymore of the banks being able to remove money from client accounts nor siphon even IF the bank goes down.
    The accounts will remain in the repository

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (27th January 2023), Harmony (27th January 2023), RunningDeer (27th January 2023)

39. Link to Post #1420
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... 27-JAN-23 NEWS 56m

Wednesday's News with Kim & Sunny uploaded for subscribers ==> should be available on time for the 6 pm EST and next day 6 am EST free viewings at the usual places.
    Join Sunny and the Field Messengers for the REAL News and the World Situation Report with Kim!
    - Discovering waterfalls in your back yard to
    - the Sandhill Crane!
    And it is
    - Discoveration Friday!

- An airport strike,
    - IBM layoffs around the world,
    - currency is plummeting, and
    - Manhattan gets a new sculpture!

This and More!
    and here:
    also here:

NB: The window to connect to the link lasts for the length of the report plus up to ½ hour leeway beyond the length of the report.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ashiris (28th January 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), RunningDeer (27th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst 1 21 61 71 81 112 LastLast