Thread: Why Trump?

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Default Re: Why Trump?

Quote Posted by Richter (here)
    Fact: Donald Trump is a narcissist, racist, and sexist sociopath, a Mafia asset, & a puppet of the filthy rich 1%,
    who were the only ones that really profited from those tax cuts, where the working class US citizens were
    supposed to benefit from.

Donald Trump is Putin's lapdog, Israels toyboy and N-Korean mass murderer Kim Jung Un’s penpall

Donald Trump gave the petrol and fracking industry cart blanche to once again pollute US soil, seas and rivers
    with heavy metals and other chemical poison - later to be cleaned up with tax payers money

Donald Trump hardly ever payed any taxes himself and used his position as POTUS to steal millions of taxpayer
    dollars on behalf of his family

Donald Trump has made the American signature under International treaties of no value whatsoever

So fraud or no fraud, can anybody please explain to me in less than a hundred words why this Republican thief
    and charlatan is any better than his Democrat opponent.

Decade after decade both the Republicans and the Democrats have shown a total lack of respect for their voters,
    so is there really such a colossal difference in being bitten by Biden or bitten by Trump?
    1. Biden is 100% sure the dark path of absolute control and tyranny. Trump is much more unclear. Trump actually said he will "not allow the perennial prophets of doom control every aspect of our lives" , biden hasnt actually said he is on the side of the conscious people. Trump has said in many ways, lies or not, we can hold him to it.

2. The vast majority or conscious truth seekers feel and think that the Trump timeline is far better than the Biden timeline. Even if Trump accidentally just stops evil vs. actively does so himself. We would rather have a greedy selfish person that doesn't hate life vs. the death cult who want us dead or enslaved. The consciousness of the people will overcome the first but the second will be much worse.

3. Trumps actions show good signs. Withdraw troops and stop wars (this is incredibly huge for less suffering). Stop allowing the U.S. to get screwed internationally and slowly depleted to destroy the republic by going after these other countries economically and calling them out verbally. He is moving USA to a defense stance to protect us from infiltration and dilution by unrestrained illegal immigration. Trump is attacking the corrupt media and social media and google, Biden loves censorship.

4. Trump said that he will pay off the national debt by the end of his 8 years. THe only way to do that is bring the fed ashore to law of the land and seize the 100s of trillions hidden in the private side accounts that are backed by the worlds resources. My legal expert friend believes he is doing this by merging fed and treasury.

5. The state senate hearings show democrat voter fraud obvious. Nobody is claiming that Trump cheated.

6. Many celebrities who know trump quite well and some people who have worked for him really like him. Only swamp creatures know biden lol. I suspect Trump is softer and nicer in private. Afterall I was born the same day as him. It is very unwise to assume Geminis are 1 person. We are chameleons and can't be read easily. JFK (gemini) apparently was able to fool the mob/cabal with his dual ability as well.

I could go on, but you want simple short answers (100 words is nowhere near enough). There is no proof that Putin is part of the death cult. I believe he banned GMOs and other things from harming the russian people. ITs possible he does some shady things to stay in power as his enemies may want to overthrow him and he cant allow in order to make russia great again. Your assumption that putin is evil is simpleton thinking. I dont assume I know either but there is evidence that he may care about his country.

International treaties are globalist treaties. He is pooping on the globalists.

Trumps life at the top is surely not clean, thats just how it is at that level. Biden is no different. IT doesn't mean that he doesn't want to see a better life for people at the bottom. He knows the answer isn't giving the 1% money away, but unlocking the enormous shadow economy to lift all of us up.

Solar, wind, etc. will end this fossil fuel burning soon enough. By 2030, renewables should be easily over half of the worlds energy (id say 75%, but with electric cars coming in it might need more time) and near 90-100% by 2040 (AI could even make it happen faster for all we know). I think he may have needed to allow dirty energy to save our economy and it will be outdated soon anyway. The globalists are trying to strangle our economy.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 6th December 2020 at 06:01.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Apulu (6th December 2020), Arcturian108 (7th January 2021), Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (31st December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th December 2020), gini (6th December 2020), greybeard (6th December 2020), Iancorgi (6th December 2020), Icare (31st December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (6th December 2020), One (6th December 2020), pueblo (6th December 2020), Reinhard (6th December 2020), Richter (6th December 2020), TargeT (10th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

So fraud or no fraud, can anybody please explain to me in less than a hundred words why this Republican thief and charlatan is any better than his Democrat opponent.
    Sure. I'll do it in sixteen.

As I've written many times: it's not about who Trump is. It's about who he isn't.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2020), Arcturian108 (7th January 2021), BoR (13th December 2020), BushPilot (31st December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (31st December 2020), Eva2 (6th December 2020), fifi (7th January 2021), Gracy (6th December 2020), greybeard (6th December 2020), Icare (31st December 2020), Mike (6th December 2020), pueblo (6th December 2020), rgray222 (7th December 2020), Richter (8th December 2020), Samson (6th December 2020), Spirithorse (6th December 2020), T Smith (10th December 2020), Tigger (29th December 2020), ulli (29th December 2020), Yoda (6th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So fraud or no fraud, can anybody please explain to me in less than a hundred words why this Republican thief and charlatan is any better than his Democrat opponent.

As I've written many times: it's not about who Trump is. It's about who he isn't.
    I completely agree.

Let's suppose that what is generally said about Trump by his detractors is true...that he's a sexist, racist, ego-maniacal buffoon...

Let's also assume that what is said by his supporters is true as well...that he is fighting to dismantle the apparatus of the Deep State and fighting to drain the murkiest of swamps...

Based on these assumptions being correct I would choose Trump (flaws/warts and all) over any other candidate any day of the week, and especially so over Joe Biden.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th January 2021), Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), BoR (13th December 2020), Deux Corbeaux (31st December 2020), Icare (31st December 2020), Mike (6th December 2020), rgray222 (7th December 2020), Richter (8th December 2020), Spirithorse (6th December 2020), T Smith (10th December 2020), ulli (29th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Bill, I do believe a certain number of people see him in a cool, calm, pragmatic way as you describe. I'm also seeing a significant number of people now looking to him as a right hand of God kind of figure, a collective onward Christian soldiers sort of mentality is building. When I watched that rally last night in Valdosta, a lot of those faces told me they're getting to the point of being willing to lay down their lives for the man, for the greater cause he represents in their eyes.

That matched much of what I'm seeing on social media. People getting ready.

I like the cool calm pragmatic view you represent much better.

8. Link to Post #85
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Fact: Donald Trump is a narcissist, racist, and sexist sociopath, a Mafia asset, & a puppet of the filthy rich 1%,
    who were the only ones that really profited from those tax cuts, where the working class US citizens were
    supposed to benefit from.

Donald Trump is Putin's lapdog, Israels toyboy and N-Korean mass murderer Kim Jung Un’s penpall

Donald Trump gave the petrol and fracking industry cart blanche to once again pollute US soil, seas and rivers
    with heavy metals and other chemical poison - later to be cleaned up with tax payers money

Donald Trump hardly ever payed any taxes himself and used his position as POTUS to steal millions of taxpayer
    dollars on behalf of his family

Donald Trump has made the American signature under International treaties of no value whatsoever

So fraud or no fraud, can anybody please explain to me in less than a hundred words why this Republican thief
    and charlatan is any better than his Democrat opponent.

Decade after decade both the Republicans and the Democrats have shown a total lack of respect for their voters,
    so is there really such a colossal difference in being bitten by Biden or bitten by Trump?
    1. Biden is 100% sure the dark path of absolute control and tyranny. Trump is much more unclear. Trump actually said he will "not allow the perennial prophets of doom control every aspect of our lives" , biden hasnt actually said he is on the side of the conscious people. Trump has said in many ways, lies or not, we can hold him to it.

2. The vast majority or conscious truth seekers feel and think that the Trump timeline is far better than the Biden timeline. Even if Trump accidentally just stops evil vs. actively does so himself. We would rather have a greedy selfish person that doesn't hate life vs. the death cult who want us dead or enslaved. The consciousness of the people will overcome the first but the second will be much worse.

3. Trumps actions show good signs. Withdraw troops and stop wars (this is incredibly huge for less suffering). Stop allowing the U.S. to get screwed internationally and slowly depleted to destroy the republic by going after these other countries economically and calling them out verbally. He is moving USA to a defense stance to protect us from infiltration and dilution by unrestrained illegal immigration. Trump is attacking the corrupt media and social media and google, Biden loves censorship.

4. Trump said that he will pay off the national debt by the end of his 8 years. THe only way to do that is bring the fed ashore to law of the land and seize the 100s of trillions hidden in the private side accounts that are backed by the worlds resources. My legal expert friend believes he is doing this by merging fed and treasury.

5. The state senate hearings show democrat voter fraud obvious. Nobody is claiming that Trump cheated.

6. Many celebrities who know trump quite well and some people who have worked for him really like him. Only swamp creatures know biden lol. I suspect Trump is softer and nicer in private. Afterall I was born the same day as him. It is very unwise to assume Geminis are 1 person. We are chameleons and can't be read easily. JFK (gemini) apparently was able to fool the mob/cabal with his dual ability as well.

I could go on, but you want simple short answers (100 words is nowhere near enough). There is no proof that Putin is part of the death cult. I believe he banned GMOs and other things from harming the russian people. ITs possible he does some shady things to stay in power as his enemies may want to overthrow him and he cant allow in order to make russia great again. Your assumption that putin is evil is simpleton thinking. I dont assume I know either but there is evidence that he may care about his country.

International treaties are globalist treaties. He is pooping on the globalists.

Trumps life at the top is surely not clean, thats just how it is at that level. Biden is no different. IT doesn't mean that he doesn't want to see a better life for people at the bottom. He knows the answer isn't giving the 1% money away, but unlocking the enormous shadow economy to lift all of us up.

Solar, wind, etc. will end this fossil fuel burning soon enough. By 2030, renewables should be easily over half of the worlds energy (id say 75%, but with electric cars coming in it might need more time) and near 90-100% by 2040 (AI could even make it happen faster for all we know). I think he may have needed to allow dirty energy to save our economy and it will be outdated soon anyway. The globalists are trying to strangle our economy.

Hope that helps
    Thank you!

And yes, it helps.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

9. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I completely agree.

Let's suppose that what is generally said about Trump by his detractors is true...that he's a sexist, racist, ego-maniacal buffoon...

Let's also assume that what is said by his supporters is true as well...that he is fighting to dismantle the apparatus of the Deep State and fighting to drain the murkiest of swamps...
    He's had 4 years to make at least a start with draining 'the murkiest of swamps'.

Let's hope it's not a sort of 'Curse Of Oak Island' project.

Perhaps it's time for a Political Reset - kick 'm all out and start from scratch.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

pueblo (8th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #87
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Another trump middle east peace agreement.. between Morocco and Israel

This guy is busy...

He's had 4 years to make at least a start with draining 'the murkiest of swamps'.
    You know in his first year alone his administration had a record number of "fired" entrenched bureaucrats

He's been doing it for 4 years strait really...
    Last edited by TargeT; 10th December 2020 at 18:21.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (10th December 2020), BushPilot (31st December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), Icare (31st December 2020), Mike (10th December 2020), modini (10th December 2020), T Smith (31st December 2020)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Hi everyone
    I watched this video a while ago now and have been hesitant to post it as it is from a Catholic website therefore churchy.
    But the information I found very interesting, so have decided to share it in this thread.
    In 1983 a man by the name of Thomas Raymond Zimmer who lived in the town of Loreto in Italy, he was known as the hermit of Loreto. He shared his own prophecy in 1983 that in the future a man named Donald Trump had the hand of God on him and he would bring America back to God.

Thomas was a WW11 veteran who moved from the USA after WW11 to Italy to live the rest of his life as a pilgrim. Listen to this story and hopefully feel encouraged that all is not lost

Thomas Zimmer
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-49-50-507.jpeg
Views: 63
Size:  104.5 KB

Rest in peace Thomas.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-12-13-14-50-54-940.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	425.2 KB
ID:	45458
    Last edited by Billy; 13th December 2020 at 14:52.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Ami (23rd December 2020), Arcturian108 (13th December 2020), Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), BushPilot (31st December 2020), ClearWater (14th December 2020), Gwin Ru (29th December 2020), Icare (31st December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th December 2020), pueblo (13th December 2020), Satori (13th December 2020), ulli (29th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If Trump does turn out to have good intentions and not just playing the side of the awakening humans in order to create a polarity and break up america, then it would seem that part of the test for humanity is to differentiate between a wolf in sheeps clothing (a snake in a suit) , and a well meaning human in orange orangutang clothing. lol Has anyone else had this funny and interesting thought? It seems like an ingenious way to test the perception of humanity.

I get annoyed by plenty of things he says, but i just don't see him wanting to destroy america, the place he was born and lived a life so many would die to experience.

8 more days left on the countdown. Way more exciting than the new years countdown! lol

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), pueblo (29th December 2020), TargeT (29th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to add a few more thoughts upon watching Catherine Austin Fitts video (Great Video)

According to Catherine (who really seems to have a clear insiders understanding), Trump is part of a separate faction. This is kinda what i was thinking when i made a thread called Democrat NWO vs Republican NWO. This whole idea of "THEY own both sides" and don't care who wins could be what they want us to believe." Yes , im sure they have a certain degree of control no matter how powers shift in the Game of Thrones. But humans have way too my arguments and nuances about everything for me to believe there arent different factions infighting about certain aspects of the big picture. Infighting is good for us.

Here is the thing though - As catherine states, they believe moving into the technocratic great reset will be easier if they take down the U.S. first. In other words, it will take longer if Trump wins (being the faction who wants to make the transition with the U.S. intact and still somewhat at the helm).

That is what terrifies them. That's where Trump's faction is the inadvertent spoiler of the NWO slave system. It gives humans more time to wake up and with some of the highest powers on our side, I believe they will fail to some extent. Also, since I think Trump has natural leadership abilities and doesn't eat babies for breakfast, that he will maybe even go against his faction down the road at a critical time. He could even be playing them to a degree as he may not trust a technocratic prison for his family to thrive and such. I think he is alot smarter than he appears. lol

Also, another important point is that in order for Trump to win, he has to Awaken the people to some degree, which he is doing. The other factions must hate that and be terrified as that is the biggest threat of all to end the control system. Inside, he may want to see the awakening masses rise up and do something significant toward freedom. Afterall, these guys being in the in crowd, are kinda forced and stuck to align with a certain faction. And I believe a more patriot faction is likely to have more good people in it. How would the people rising up hurt him at all, he could ride with it and get lots of glory if it happens during his time in power. And if he doesn't want to wake us up, but has no choice, well I think that is a sacrifice he is making that will be a huge backfire, where he inadvertently brings about something much greater.

Last edited by Tintin; 31st December 2020 at 15:49. Reason: Replaced [MOV] tabs with [youtube] tags. See also 'Planet Lockdown' thread for the interview

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2020), ClearWater (31st December 2020), Gwin Ru (31st December 2020), Peace in Oz (7th January 2021), Tintin (31st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member anomalousme's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    I want to add a few more thoughts upon watching Catherine Austin Fitts video (Great Video)

According to Catherine (who really seems to have a clear insiders understanding), Trump is part of a separate faction. This is kinda what i was thinking when i made a thread called Democrat NWO vs Republican NWO. This whole idea of "THEY own both sides" and don't care who wins could be what they want us to believe." Yes , im sure they have a certain degree of control no matter how powers shift in the Game of Thrones. But humans have way too my arguments and nuances about everything for me to believe there arent different factions infighting about certain aspects of the big picture. Infighting is good for us.

Here is the thing though - As catherine states, they believe moving into the technocratic great reset will be easier if they take down the U.S. first. In other words, it will take longer if Trump wins (being the faction who wants to make the transition with the U.S. intact and still somewhat at the helm).

That is what terrifies them. That's where Trump's faction is the inadvertent spoiler of the NWO slave system. It gives humans more time to wake up and with some of the highest powers on our side, I believe they will fail to some extent. Also, since I think Trump has natural leadership abilities and doesn't eat babies for breakfast, that he will maybe even go against his faction down the road at a critical time. He could even be playing them to a degree as he may not trust a technocratic prison for his family to thrive and such. I think he is alot smarter than he appears. lol

Also, another important point is that in order for Trump to win, he has to Awaken the people to some degree, which he is doing. The other factions must hate that and be terrified as that is the biggest threat of all to end the control system. Inside, he may want to see the awakening masses rise up and do something significant toward freedom. Afterall, these guys being in the in crowd, are kinda forced and stuck to align with a certain faction. And I believe a more patriot faction is likely to have more good people in it. How would the people rising up hurt him at all, he could ride with it and get lots of glory if it happens during his time in power. And if he doesn't want to wake us up, but has no choice, well I think that is a sacrifice he is making that will be a huge backfire, where he inadvertently brings about something much greater.

The idea of different factions with none of them really being for the people makes more sense then a lot of theories out there. I compare it to different gangs that are fighting for territory and power.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anomalousme For This Post:

Gracy (7th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #92
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

OK, I can play that game Bill.
    He isn't a person that is very smart
    He isn't a person that values rightful convictions of people guilty of a felony or murder. (Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Charles Kushner, 4 Blackwater guards involved in an Iraq massacre)
    He isn't a fan of elections or Democracy when the results show he loses.

22. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mijatoca (here)

OK, I can play that game Bill.
    He isn't a person that is very smart
    He isn't a person that values rightful convictions of people guilty of a felony or murder. (Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Charles Kushner, 4 Blackwater guards involved in an Iraq massacre)
    He isn't a fan of elections or Democracy when the results show he loses.

1. I'm not saying he is wise, but he is definitely very smart listening to his long speeches that he rattles off without notes, and from being in such a high position all his life talking with all the in crowd and managing massive businesses. I would bet everything I own that his understanding of many things is way beyond yours and mine.

2. Total speculation. The system is so corrupt we have no idea if those were rightful convictions.

3. He shouldn't be a fan of losing an election, but he didn't lose. Go read the law please. The judges committed felonies for allowing mail-in ballots. Thats called ruling from the bench and is illegal for the judge to act as a legislator. Also, study statistics, it was so ridiculously improbably for many things that occurred regarding the numbers that the matchemticians are laughing at the absurdity. Then, watch the PA hearing and others with the massive strong evidence. Read the 1000s of sworn affidavits, many being highly qualified people. We would be locked up for eternity if we were the defendants with that much evidence against us.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), pyrangello (11th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Trump calls for 21 days of prayer

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), gini (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), Savannah (12th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

This is hte group Trump referenced in the video above. I cant seem to get it here, but the link works.

US WASHINGTON DC / WAY MAKER - Let Us Worship 👱‍♂️ Sean Feucht
    48 viewsSep 12, 2021

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5