+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The dangers of DNA manipulations- warning from The Mother Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Slovak Republic Avalon Member Oak tree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The dangers of DNA manipulations- warning from The Mother Earth

Mother Nature blessed me with so many wonderful experiences, she is so Beautiful, Ancient and Wise. She will bless anyone who truly comes to her and who loves and respects her. She wants to be loved not because she is self possessed, like human beings, but because it is good for us and for everyone and everything. And for those who really loves her, she will reveal many secrets and show them wonderful things. However some things that she showed me are rather scary. There is one thing that hurts her very much { She can of course absorb anything but that doesn't mean that it is not painful for her } That thing is genetic manipulation. The ordinary human beings, who do not understand the complexity of the creation, shouldn' t play with DNA at all but as we know - they do. Some do this just because they can, some because they think that it is good for humanity and some just have pure evil motives. I didn' t received precise information about who and how will try to genetically modify human beings but it will happen soon. The saddest thing is that once someone is modified there is no way back for him. The people who will be changed in this way are going to suffer terribly. At first it will not look like that, they will appear stronger and even healthier but soon it will became apparent that something is not quite right with them. Anyway the most important thing is that some people will try to misuse the pandemic situation and they will offer very dangerous ''vaccines'' for the world. I will personally rather die than let them change my DNA or modify me in any way. Death is nothing bad. You just leave the body and if you did some good deeds and you know how to meditate, it is going to be fine but once you are modified - that' s the end. You may never be able to focus, to feel love or to feel anything at all and your connection with the Nature and the Source of All things may be lost. Decide wisely.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Oak tree For This Post:

Angels1981 (30th September 2020), Ben (30th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), EFO (30th September 2020), fifi (30th September 2020), golden lady (1st October 2020), greybeard (30th September 2020), heretogrow (30th September 2020), Justplain (1st October 2020), Maia Gabrial (30th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (1st October 2020), Orph (30th September 2020), Patient (29th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2020), Tyy1907 (30th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Re: The dangers of DNA manipulations- warning from The Mother Earth

I trust mother nature she protects me in storms and has protexts me with stunning tranquil waters. I love her sooooooo much.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), golden lady (1st October 2020), greybeard (30th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2020), Tyy1907 (30th September 2020), Valerie Villars (30th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I trust also and it is growing as I allow myself to feel connected. I feel so loved and that all is well. I feel now when we simply choose it, we will in all ways be in the new relationship with our Mother, our Father. The world we have been told is all competition and strife and exploitation and in which we are slaves to someone else is shouting loud. SHE says NO! It is my prayer that EVERY human hear a message, because I am certain it is GOOD NEWS. The hell of not trusting in nature may lead some to doubt they can survive and I feel if we keep Faith, we will thrive. I hear this message in my bones.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), greybeard (30th September 2020), Sadieblue (30th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (30th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Oak tree (here)
    Mother Nature blessed me with so many wonderful experiences, she is so Beautiful, Ancient and Wise. She will bless anyone who truly comes to her and who loves and respects her. She wants to be loved not because she is self possessed, like human beings, but because it is good for us and for everyone and everything. And for those who really loves her, she will reveal many secrets and show them wonderful things. However some things that she showed me are rather scary. There is one thing that hurts her very much { She can of course absorb anything but that doesn't mean that it is not painful for her } That thing is genetic manipulation. The ordinary human beings, who do not understand the complexity of the creation, shouldn' t play with DNA at all but as we know - they do. Some do this just because they can, some because they think that it is good for humanity and some just have pure evil motives. I didn' t received precise information about who and how will try to genetically modify human beings but it will happen soon. The saddest thing is that once someone is modified there is no way back for him. The people who will be changed in this way are going to suffer terribly. At first it will not look like that, they will appear stronger and even healthier but soon it will became apparent that something is not quite right with them. Anyway the most important thing is that some people will try to misuse the pandemic situation and they will offer very dangerous ''vaccines'' for the world. I will personally rather die than let them change my DNA or modify me in any way. Death is nothing bad. You just leave the body and if you did some good deeds and you know how to meditate, it is going to be fine but once you are modified - that' s the end. You may never be able to focus, to feel love or to feel anything at all and your connection with the Nature and the Source of All things may be lost. Decide wisely.
    DNA modification and the replacement of mother nature with artificiality is what would have to happen for the timeline of the future humans (the Greys) to be fulfilled. They will probably, at some point, go underground to live, if they haven't already. In the meantime, the surface population has to resist succumbing to artificiality if humanity is to continue into the future.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ben (30th September 2020), greybeard (30th September 2020), Justplain (1st October 2020), Peace in Oz (30th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread