1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: I'm closed down but snapping

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    If i go to say i love the holy spirit. Something breathing through me saying the opposite.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th October 2020 at 18:51.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Franny (4th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Icare (4th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020), Zirconian (4th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

My love pours out for you that you shall find eternal peace in this life and beyond 💖💖💖

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Agape (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Franny (4th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Icare (4th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (4th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2020), Zirconian (4th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Angels, I wish I had an answer.

I've suggested things before that you clearly were already aware of, so that's not it. I have no experience of voice-to-head technology.

I can only speak from experience. I have a persistent voice in my head that shouts its truths out in an almost desperate attempt to convince me of things I do not believe. Sometimes I have to give it some room to rant. This much I can hold in my mind during such episodes.

What I forget is that this voice is the proof I am not my body.

To put it poetically:

This thing that whimpers and makes small is not me.
    I am the White Dove soaring wide and free!
    I am who I am and so it shall be!

Be free of the thing you have made, it no longer serves...

All good things, and peace.
    love,
    Ernie
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Icare (4th October 2020), janette (4th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (4th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020), Zirconian (4th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Dearest Angels,
    I'm sending you protective Christ light, along with many others here on Avalon.
    Please don't give in to those voices. Remember who you are, always, you are of the light.
    Please know you are not alone in this struggle.
    I think you already got some good advice here in this thread. Keep on keeping on, you are stronger than those voices. Never forget that.
    Sending you much love and healing light as well.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Agape (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (4th October 2020), RunningDeer (4th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

I recall Robert Lee Fulghum , great and humorous writer and poet, Universal Church pastor and explorer of consciousness said something like “when I speak to God, it’s considered in norm with the church, if I admit that God speaks to me the priest disapproves

In my head there sits the whole heavenly parliament and the committee of majority.

I invited them all in at some point as my guests
    and some decided to stay as long as I needed them to participate.” *

In truth, it’s also “us” who cross the thin line and invade other people’s “dimension of existence”.

Consciousnesses like guests, like big clouds, come and go and float away. Pure nature of mind like a clear Sky is not bound by them neither it’s free of them or seeking freedom from them.
    We learn who they are then let go.

From our agony and suffering lightenings of blessings

🙏🌟🙏

* I think he also mentioned some relatives co-sitting with the “parliament” on a wheel chair casting sarcastic comments on his behaviours, now and then till one day,
    in his meditation he got the strength to tell him to get off the wheel chair
    and walk because they are in his mind and he has the power to free them from suffering.
    The person after some- long convincing decided to stand up and said “Thanks Son, you did it”.

He then walked them to the Light he manifested inside his head as a sanctuary and passage for all those remaining ones as well extending its power back to the Source.

Though this may be difficult to do for average person or under all circumstances, it’s certainly a way with it. Create a light passage in you for all those people we didn’t want to part with ...and show them way back to the Source.

🌟🌟🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 5th October 2020 at 05:00.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Icare (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (5th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Angels1981,

I know nothing about you or the circumstances of your life except what I have read on this thread.

I do want to say something, but it will necessarily be general.

Your mind, body and spirit all need attention, but the priority right now must be body and mind.

Take time to willfully and deliberately care for your mind and body. For now just have some faith that spirit tends to take care of itself.

Get the basics right for your body: food, water, sleep, good breathing, exercise preferably as walks outside, among trees, feeling the wind, seeing the water, sun and earth.

Get a basic medical checkup if you haven't already in case anything has become out of whack.

Perhaps don't share to much about your inner challenges with the Doctors unless you are positively sure its the right thing and it is something you plan in advance and not on the spur of the moment.

Turn off the tv and radio and other distractions.

All the while as you fight to take these deliberate steps, let your mind settle and relax.

Ignore the noise. Pay it no attention.

Let the words of those "others" sound out but give them no reception - make deliberate choices in how you think in response to what you notice.

Relax, breathe and bathe in your inner light and in the light we will surely send you and the light you can call on from God.

If those goading echos persist demanding attention - peacefully and willfully ask them to stop but don't get angry, turn your inner light on them with love and drive them back to your boundaries.

You got this.
    Last edited by Anchor; 5th October 2020 at 11:32. Reason: Grammar and typos
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Franny (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Icare (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (5th October 2020), Stephanie (5th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Unhappy Re: I'm closed down but snapping

I heard something today that can help Angels and Avalon understand this situation perhaps a little better. As per the groundbreaking healing work of Karl Mollison, 5% of the population are "persons of interest" or targeted individuals. They're people who have been flagged as such because of prior lifetimes of being a thorn in the side of the Hidden hand. They're able to view past lifetimes of anyone they choose. And they're able to assault these individuals by sending dark energetic beings to these people. And they're bullied RELENTLESLY by everyone around them. Most people have dark attachments, so they're utilized everywhere these people go.

Karl Mollison has a long term client whose story you wouldnt believe. She has had her phone stolen right out of her hand in grocery stores. Shes had her phone stolen out of her center console in her vehicle. Her tire slashed numerous times. Shes bullied at work but since shes one of the more reliable employees shes not been fired. She doesnt have a bad word to say about anybody. Her neighbour has accused her of being a racist. He stomps on the floor to try and irritate her. Her own family members berate her. Its orchestrated to happen by everyone around her.

Ever wonder why some people have such bad luck?

Angels you're not alone in this way and it shows the personal power you have by your past life accomplishments, and the fact that you're still holding on as many would have fallen to the wayside by now. You have divine support flowing to you via these forum members and others. Requesting more divine support for you right now. Much love!
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 5th October 2020 at 18:17.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (6th October 2020), Sadieblue (5th October 2020), Stephanie (22nd October 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I wonder how many people are experiencing something similar these days (but don’t or feel they can’t talk about it except for best friends), in various formats of course,
    some are thinkers with character facing the corruption of every level,
    some are feelers, artists, doctors confronted
    with moral paradigm everyday in their work and decisions,
    people stranded in between the borders “belonging to no one”,
    feeling unwanted,
    even people working in government offices collapsing physically and mentally after years of tolerated abuse and intrigues, decently looking people going after each other’s necks.

I do know how it feels being confronted by straight lies, some form of dirty lie in your face, being forced image that’s never occurred in your mind ever,
    someone else’s distorted version of reality.
    It’s probably common part of so-called “psychological abuse” and if repeated long enough it’s meant to result in personality dissociation syndrome and psychosis.

It’s a method used by nasty parents, nasty psychologists, nasty cult leaders and investigation agencies all over the world.

The sanity - good health of your mind matters for the whole Big Picture of things and in long run, therefor protecting your own sanity is the only defence and the sharpest weapon in your disposal.
    Do not let this to go too far from you 🙏

Take a break, leave for walks, see good friend, find any comfort zone where you feel better. Start working things out smartly from a comfort zone not from where you feel under attack.

Unless you want someone else to help you sort it out such as doctors, you have to find your comfort zone and key to yourself and the situation.
    I have the did though. They want to take ur id so that u r nothing just like a demon is. They say you are a thibg in the past n thst im possessed. Im a strong womab but this is too much 15 years of it. But i know how they work. Its satan fullstop.

If you can’t, there has to be a healer you can talk to openly.

Don’t just let it be

Much love and prayers for you 🙏❤️🌈

Tee total true. They admit they are demons and im starting to crash. Im in agony they openly said they want me suicide or commited. Just my shortfall is i react they do say nasty stuff. Im too used to it. If i say i love inside they chanhing it to i haye you. If i pray they target me they keep teling me im fear n that somethibg has me. Its inhumane to fear excessive. All i hear in my soul is, a voice saying all i do is, fear. I have no memories i have no imagination. Im becoming hateful n givibg up. Im in agony i find it hard to articulate what they done to me. When i oray in latin they go its, ur language. I feel like a dean winchester these days. The words in this post explicitly say how i feel. My family dont visit they checkin they dobt hug or love they say i dont need it. Its like they changibg n conditioning me. Im not a happy bunny. They tell me to get my boyfriend i have to be either on the run from ultra or fighting demons. Yet they all call me a freak. Im not im sensitive n they have me isolated. I feel like im dying.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 5th October 2020 at 18:34.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (6th October 2020), Stephanie (22nd October 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I heard something today that can help Angels and Avalon understand this situation perhaps a little better. As per the groundbreaking healing work of Karl Mollison, 5% of the population are "persons of interest" or targeted individuals. They're people who have been flagged as such because of prior lifetimes of being a thorn in the side of the Hidden hand. They're able to view past lifetimes of anyone they choose. And they're able to assault these individuals by sending dark energetic beings to these people. And they're bullied RELENTLESLY by everyone around them. Most people have dark attachments, so they're utilized everywhere these people go.

Karl Mollison has a long term client whose story you wouldnt believe. She has had her phone stolen right out of her hand in grocery stores. Shes had her phone stolen out of her center console in her vehicle. Her tire slashed numerous times. Shes bullied at work but since shes one of the more reliable employees shes not been fired. She doesnt have a bad word to say about anybody. Her neighbour has accused her of being a racist. He stomps on the floor to try and irritate her. Her own family members berate her. Its orchestrated to happen by everyone around her.

Ever wonder why some people have such bad luck?

Angels you're not alone in this way and it shows the personal power you have by your past life accomplishments, and the fact that you're still holding on as many would have fallen to the wayside by now. You have divine support flowing to you via these forum members and others. Requesting more divine support for you right now. Much love!
    Hugs you ty get a hug no you guys ate making me strong. They said i was a leader to show the way to love. Ive had blastphemy. Ive had rejection. Ive had bulling and no friends they leave n im sure its the devil doing it like job. Ive had sorrow, pain, close friends rejext me. They called me craxy they accuse me. They got me no memory. Ive seen demons aliens. Ive had to do full time work on top of all this when others would break. Not only that im in a home when i got my depression i was kicked out of my home and told to get a home of my own. Ive managed to keep a roof over my head n a job in lockdown. I praise love n jesuschrist deserves that apprsisal. Im not gloom. Im feeling empowrred by you guys and im very spiritual so pleade be blessed. Im sorry bill for my posts. I do feel unwanted i feel i want my self in me. I am not negative if this makes sense its like they break ur head in then retrain ur brain by allowing no one loving atound but ppk to knawl u down like they z the heads not me but it is. I know every trick in the book. N when i get stronger im gona fight till death.
    I do loce me. I do love ppl. Like my mind cant pluck a memory or thought to countersct the bad. Tjere is something not right on right side of me a filter or sometjing wierd.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Gracy (5th October 2020), Gwin Ru (5th October 2020), justntime2learn (5th October 2020), RunningDeer (6th October 2020), Stephanie (22nd October 2020), Tyy1907 (5th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2