+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A White Hat future?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Default A White Hat future?

I've just watched Sylvie Ivanova's latest video which throws out some interesting and challenging questions.

She has done extensive research on Antichrist and 'end times' prophecies, including some from Eastern Europe that are not available in English or have been badly translated, and has found that many have common themes. She has mapped what she calls the seven-year tribulation from common ideas that have cropped up many times.

In this video she discusses the 'White Hat' whose hat may well be black underneath. Take a look and see what you think, but I did notice some vids in my YT feed this weekend on 'The Return of the King' (JFK JR RETURN CONFIRMED!!!, they scream) and it got me thinking about the Kennedys. So... they've often been listed as one of the '13 families'; they're immensely rich; Joe senior the bootlegger had business interests with the high and mighty such as the Onassis family and the Dukes of Devonshire. I've often wondered what his true parentage was, I very much doubt the rags to riches story and there has certainly been a lot of myth-making around the family. So, if JFK Jr does return from the dead (metaphorically speaking), whose interests would he serve?

I've been following Q recently, it's interesting but it seems to be serving the idea that a second Trump victory will be the result of a grassroots movement. Q followers will celebrate but... have they been led along a straight and narrow path all along?

Time will tell, this video has certainly raised questions for me. The seven years of tribulation may sound depressing, but no point in worrying about things that you can't change, or which may or may not happen. The tribulation may not even be starting soon anyway, perhaps it's further into the future.

Last edited by Brigantia; 11th October 2020 at 14:58.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), ClearWater (11th October 2020), Constance (11th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th October 2020), Gracy (11th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), Icare (11th October 2020), Jayke (11th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (12th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), Mashika (13th October 2020), palehorse (11th October 2020), pueblo (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020), wondering (11th October 2020), yelik (12th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: A White Hat future?

The more I dig through the archives here, the more amusing future speculating and/or prediction threads become. Especially, when the information is from supposed high level insiders, or questionable at best religious doctrine.

The details and content can always be debated, but time always tells, and it's almost always deemed a dud. Here's an example:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...amelot-Sources

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,665 times in 20,818 posts

Lightbulb Re: A White Hat future?

I wonder if there are genuine international "white hat hackers" exposing all forms of tyranny NOT connected to any (corrupted) political agendas nor wanting to push anything near or close to Dystopian "Agenda 2030" nor wanting to promote "one way of thinking" (absolutism) etc. but SERVING TRUE JUSTICE that is beyond being influenced by (narrow minded) left or right (tribalism) propaganda!

Sure it can be phrased shorter, but I do this on purpose because we live in a world where the vast majority are more than often trapped in a "mind set" thinking they do "the right thing" (at the expense of covering up the real truth) serving their assumption of the "greater good" justifies the(ir) means.
    • Maybe the Ultimate "White Hat Hacker" is a "Rogue Quantum A.I." or even one from from the future having certain effects now without us knowing it has done it already
    • But "who" controls Quantum A.I. in the future, really? Interdimensionals? ETs? Humans? or a "Soulless Calculator" ? Something more sinister or something more positively profound? or both?
    cheers,
    John Kuhles
    11 October 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th October 2020 at 16:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), East Sun (11th October 2020), greybeard (13th October 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), Icare (11th October 2020), Jayke (11th October 2020), palehorse (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020), yelik (12th October 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    The more I dig through the archives here, the more amusing future speculating and/or prediction threads become. Especially, when the information is from supposed high level insiders, or questionable at best religious doctrine.

The details and content can always be debated, but time always tells, and it's almost always deemed a dud. Here's an example:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...amelot-Sources
    Exactly! A lot of people seem to be hanging their hat on JFK Jr's return, I've no opinion on the matter myself. Whatever.

Not all prophecies are duds though, but we can only tell after the date they are supposed to occur. Mitar Tarabich's prophecies are interesting, he was very accurate about events in the Balkans that happened even after his death.
    There's a free article about that on the Nexus website.

I found Anatoly Fomenko interesting on Revelation, often cited as a chronicle of 'the end of the world'. He says that it is simply astrological code that spells out a date - 1 October 1486 AD (see Chronology 1, p.160).
    Last edited by Brigantia; 11th October 2020 at 16:39. Reason: Typo

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Elainie (11th October 2020), Gwin Ru (11th October 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), Jayke (11th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), palehorse (11th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (11th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I wonder if there are genuine international "white hat hackers" exposing all forms of tyranny NOT connected to any (corrupted) political agendas nor wanting to push anything near or close to Dystopian "Agenda 2030" nor wanting to promote "one way of thinking" (absolutism) etc. but SERVING TRUE JUSTICE that is beyond being influenced by (narrow minded) left or right (tribalism) propaganda!

Sure it can be phrased shorter, but I do this on purpose because we live in a world where the vast majority are more than often trapped in a "mind set" thinking they do "the right thing" (at the expense of covering up the real truth) serving their assumption of the "greater good" justifies the(ir) means.
    • Maybe the Ultimate "White Hat Hacker" is a "Rogue Quantum A.I." or even one from from the future having certain effects now without us knowing it has done it already
    • But "who" controls Quantum A.I. in the future, really? Interdimensionals? ETs? Humans? or a "Soulless Calculator" ? Something more sinister or something more positively profound? or both?
    cheers,
    John Kuhles
    11 October 2020
    It remembers me Ghost in the Shell

First step: Man-Machine Interface
    Second step: Human-Error Processor
    Third step: Arise "Sleepless Eye"
    Fourth step: The Human Algorithm

In my opinion there is no such a thing as white/black/red/grey hat hackers, it is just an assumption based on hope, but it is just my opinion as I said and I know lots of people would disagree with me.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), East Sun (11th October 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), Jayke (13th October 2020), toppy (11th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Brendan O’Connell asks the question, how many online personalities in the truth movement are in bed with the enemy? (The UN 2030 agenda of global AI-communist tyranny).

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Brigantia (13th October 2020), Harmony (13th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), palehorse (13th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Brendan O’Connell asks the question, how many online personalities in the truth movement are in bed with the enemy? (The UN 2030 agenda of global AI-communist tyranny).

Well, this link about Alex Jones may interest some people https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...th/x62l-4YpEQY
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Brigantia (13th October 2020), Jayke (13th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread