Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Clinton, Brennan & Biden: Benghazi

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Clinton, Brennan & Biden: Benghazi

Might need another merge with this thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1382892

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th October 2020), Luke Holiday (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Thankfully he's retweeted about this story. Hmmmm this is getting interesting now.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Constance (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Hym (14th October 2020), justntime2learn (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,176 times in 10,106 posts

At the time of the above conversation with Mr Parrot, Mr Weldon was out of office and working for Defense Solutions LLC (Exton, Pennsylvania) as the company's chief strategic officer, who dealt with arms out of Israel to the Middle East. Going to government contractors we find that Defense Solutions LLC is indeed listed:

https://www.usaopps.com/government_c...UTIONS-LLC.htm

Clicking on "Our Team" we find out who the teammates are:

http://www.usaopps.com/government_co...UTIONS-LLC.htm

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Constance (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Whistle blower explains what’s coming...

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/ben...hat-is-coming/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), ClearWater (14th October 2020), Elainie (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Might need another merge with this thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1382892
    Yes feel free to merge Mods...

Cheers Gemma

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Gemma13 (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Benghazi Bombshell--Transcript
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/benghazi-bombshell/
    10/12/20

"Benghazi whistleblowers, Nicholas Noe and Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods, a Navy SEAL who was killed while defending diplomatic staff at the US Benghazi compound are joined in a Zoom call by Alan Howell Parrot, a falcon trainer and CIA whistleblower. This call was recorded on October 11th and presented at the #Ampfest conference held in Miami this past weekend.

In the video, Parrot explains how the $152 Billion "trade deal" with Iran was a blackmail payment by the Obama/Biden administration to the Iranian regime to cover up the deaths of SEAL Team 6 and the fact that Iran had custody of Osama bin Laden and that it was Osama's double who was killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan in 2011. This is why the body was given the very un-Islamic burial at sea - although, we learn that not even that was true. Parrot says the double's body parts were thrown out of a chopper over the Hindu Kush Mountains.

The real bin Laden had been secreted away, back to Iran, where the Rogue CIA (aka the Safari Club) had arranged to have him detained in Masshad during the previous ten years.

Parrot said that he would release the documents and audio proving all of this and that he would personally brief the President, as well.

There are many more interesting details! You have to watch this video!"

TRANSCRIPT

Nicholas Noe: Hey, good morning, Alan thanks for joining us.

Alan Parrot: Good morning, good morning Nick and uh - great to be here.

Nicholas Noe: Please introduce yourself to everybody.

Alan Parrot: My name's Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers.

Nicholas Noe: Excellent. So, we crossed paths about a year ago or about eight months ago and and I have always been searching for the reasons as to why they wanted everyone to die in Benghazi. And boy, do you have some really good information that explains everything. We appreciate that you're taking the time to share this with everyone, so thank you.

Alan Parrot: Well, I have to say that our military are so well-trained. Their work is compartmentalized and the only people that understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisions for this country and for the former Navy SEAL, Ty Woods and his brethren, who perished unnecessarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton. And in the large picture, this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan.

Nicholas Noe: So, could you explain the context of how how did this all start?

Alan Parrot: Well, the gestation, the beginning was in the '70s, during the Church Commission, when an alternate CIA was created, called the Safari Club. And the Safari Club was financed by overseas allies. It was outsourced to foreign banks. I have two banks and bank accounts that were used by the Safari Club and the individuals, with checks paid out by them. Osama bin Laden was one of the recipients of funding from this alternate CIA, that was subverting the oversight control of the successor to the Church Commission and that is the Senate Intelligence Committee.

One week before bin Laden was killed, I was called down to the Senate Intelligence Committee to give statements and evidence - and I have quite a few tape recordings and of senior members who were aware of bin Laden's house arrest in Iran for 10 years following Tora Bora.

This was arranged by John Brennan. This is why Gary Bernsten was not allowed to kill Osama bin Laden in Tora Bora when he was only a few hundred yards away, because the plans had been made and set in stone by John Brennan to extradite bin Laden from Tora Bora to Iran, where he remained under house arrest for 10 years, with more than 100 al Qaeda leaders and their families.

Charles Woods: So, what you're saying is that there was no need for us to invade Afghanistan, under the pretext of getting al-Qaeda, if the US Government knew and was actually protecting his life in Iran, is that correct?

Alan Parrot: Well, I have to say it really was rogue elements of the US Government controlled by John Brennan, Richard Clarke, Vice President Biden, quite a few people. There's a long list of people.

They started with good intentions. The Safari Club was begun to fight the expansion of the USSR but it turned into a very distorted operation over the years and Osama bin Laden was the figurehead manifestation of this alternate CIA and so they had to protect him, in their bad judgment.

And you see, one lie leads to another - our parents always taught us this. And so, my team, we planned a program to go in and get bin Laden in Iran. We were going to catch him when he was falconry hunting. Because I spent 20 years living with Arab political leaders, training their falcons and going out in these camps, hunting with them.

And then I noticed there were terrorists coming into these camps and the royal falconry camps are al-Qaeda's boardroom. This is where these bad guys come. There are no passport or border controls and so we were going to go in and get bin Laden but unfortunately, within minutes of ascending to the office of the CIA Director, Leon Panetta's first act in office was to cancel the Rigor Program. R-I-G-O-R, a covert CIA program to catch and kill Osama bin Laden in Iran.

This was six months after Barack Obama was sworn in as President and Leon Panetta threw a tantrum and canceled Rigor.

This was reported by Goldman and Apuzzo and slightly mischaracterized in the press as targeting al-Qaeda leaders all over the world but it was focused only on Iran and bin Laden.

And so, when we were first ignored and then obstructed and then threatened by eight CIA officials and warned off going into Iran to get bin Laden, we had passports, visas - everything was ready - the Revolutionary Guards were going to be our bodyguards while we were out doing bonafide scientific research, as a cover for catching bin Laden alive for delivery to the Tri-State area.

When we were shut down by Leon Panetta and others, I began negotiating directly with Iran, six scenario analyses for the transfer of bin Laden, alive and well to Coalition Forces and to have him put in a Neutral Zone. And Iran is on tape agreeing to this. It was all done.

It took three years to develop this. I had meetings in the Iranian Mission at the United Nations, Ambassador Muhammad Kazai [?] organized everything; Bakh Sarai [?] was the handler - there were several handlers - everything was ready and then, I went to Governor Bill Richardson - New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson - on December 2nd and 3rd of 2010. He agreed to be the US envoy to receive bin Laden for transfer to Coalition custody and it turned out that bin Laden had already been moved to Abbottabad, Pakistan, in August of 2010, and so -

Nicholas Noe: Why was he transferred there?

Alan Parrot: He was transferred there because, in the six scenario analyses that I discussed with Iran, by harboring Osama bin Laden and 100 al-Qaeda leaders, this represents an Act of War against the United States. Their nuclear facilities could be bombed and their economy obliterated, so the time moves backwards instead of forwards. And the Iranians didn't want to risk exposing their complicity with John Brennan and others to harbor -

You see, John Brennan and Clinton and Biden outsourced the imprisonment of al-Qaeda leaders to Iran. We think of outsourcing as being a commercial activity. They outsourced our military responsibilities to an untrustworthy adversary - Iran - and they did that to save Iran from retaliation for harboring terrorists.

And so Iran had no choice, in their estimation but to accept the offer of Clinton, in lieu of my offer, which was transfer to a Neutral Zone, because that would have endangered their economy and their nuclear program.

Nicholas Noe: Forgive me, I want to ask you - so, Clinton actually knew about this, right? She knew that they were willing to just hand him over to us?

Alan Parrot: Tapes, registered letters, everything to Clinton -

Nicholas Noe: - and so she knew that Iran was ready to give us bin Laden with no real struggle and so she decided to have him move to Pakistan for a trophy kill.

Alan Parrot: They moved him to Abbottabad in August of 2010. And that's our first overhead viewings of bin Laden walking in the garden. Everybody said he was crippled but he walked down three flights of stairs to walk in a garden to advertise his presence, okay? It was an advertisement. Then, the gas line was put on the third floor of the Abbottabad complex in August, because his wives had to stay sequestered away from the other men. They had to cook in private without the purdah - veil - and other things. Asad, one of bin Laden's sons said his father was strangely resigned to dying in Abbottabad.

So, he was held there in a gilded cage, awaiting his trophy kill. He was moved from Mashhad, Iran into Abbottabad Airport, and then moved to this prison complex the Abbottabad compound. It was not there to protect him it was there to keep him there awaiting his appointment with Destiny.

But the Iranians turned it into a fateful result, because they pulled bin Laden out at the last minute - at the 11th hour - after an Iranian agent, a double agent, a Pakistan ISI officer who worked for Iran covertly, provided the DNA evidence to the CIA station chief. Finally, they were convinced it was bin Laden in Abbottabad and they sent in SEAL Team 6.

And Musharraf said he didn't know about SEAL Team 6 coming in, but they had to let down the radar long enough for the helicopters to come in - and they only told Obama about the SEAL Team 6 kill mission after the radar was put back up and SEAL Team 6 could not go back into Afghanistan. It was then a one-way trip that could not be canceled!

You see, we have a witness who witnessed Hillary and Panetta threatening Obama, that if he didn't green-light the bin Laden kill mission, they would expose him in the press and he would never survive, politically. And he actually was reluctant to authorize the kill mission. That's why they pulled him off the golf course, only after the mission could not be canceled.

And so the agent provocateurs, the engineers of all of this were John Brennan, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden. And when they went in there, trusting the Iranians had bin Laden there, waiting for them, SEAL Team 6...they killed Osama bin Laden's double.

Charles Woods: How do we know that?

Alan Parrot: One of the wives went running towards them before he shot him and said, "Don't shoot! He's a double." I don't know the language used. And then, if you read Sy Hersh's book, he explains that they threw the body parts over the Hindu Kush Mountains. They didn't even save them, like they saved the sons of Saddam Hussein and in a refrigerated tent, well-preserved and with makeup, just to prove that "the wicked witch was dead".

They saved the sons of Saddam Hussein but they did not save the corpse of Osama bin Laden, because it was his double and it could not handle the scrutiny of DA testing, obviously.

Charles Woods: OK, the SEAL team, they knew that it was thrown out of the helicopter?

Alan Parrot: They learned that it was not bin Laden and so they threw the body parts over the Hindu Kush Mountains and John Brennan said that the people on the ship were told to keep quiet about the burial at sea - but they all say that they never were told to keep quiet, because there was no burial at sea!

John Brennan took the lead and made the fake media announcements. He lied to the press, when he explained this "Muslim burial" at sea. It's actually haram. It's forbidden to bury a Muslim at sea, unless unless the body's gonna endanger the lives of the crew with disease risk, you know. Because, you see, in the ocean, the feet'll rotate around and the feet will face Mecca. It's haram. You must bury on land with the face facing Mecca. So Brennan, who's a Muslim, you'd think he'd know not to lie about something so obvious! He said it was a Muslim burial at sea! Nonsense!

And so this big lie - you see, they - Biden, Hillary and Clinton worked this agreement with Iran they trusted Iran to move bin laden to Pakistan - he did. He was there. But then they trusted Iran to keep him there. They moved him out, back to Iran!

And then, the communication from Iran to Obama was, "Hey, we got your neck in a noose. Give us all this money," $152 billion, $2 billion on an airplane pallet, was paid out for the secrets I wish to reveal now and to the President, under the terms of Misprision of Treason.

That is to say, this is a secret. These are secrets worth $152 billion dollars paid by President Obama. And Vice President Biden, paid with the blood of SEAL Team 6, when he had them killed.

Nicholas Noe: So, it's blackmail an extortion, then.

Alan Parrot: Blackmail an extortion, yeah. Iran commandeered -

Charles Woods: Do you have the documents to prove this?

Alan Parrot: Yes, yes. Now, Iran -

Charles Woods: Well, I was going to ask you, if you have those documents, are you willing to personally deliver those to President Trump, if he were to provide the transportation and the guarantee of safety for you to do that?

Alan Parrot: Well, I'm not concerned about safety. There's always an invisible hand that protects us and we're on the winning team. America is on the winning team.

Charles Woods: "Not one sparrow falls to the ground outside of God's will."

Alan Parrot: Yes, it would be my pleasure and my honor to bring this material to President Trump. There's a massive amount - terabytes, documents, video, audio. It needs to go to the President.

Charles Woods: I will do everything that I can to get this video into his hands.

Alan Parrot: It's my only wish. My only wish.

Nicholas Noe: Alan, I've got a question for you. So that means that SEAL Team 6 was shot down on purpose, after the trophy kill, to ensure that "dead man can tell no tales".

Alan Parrot: You are correct. So that President Obama paid bribery of $ 152 million dollars, Vice President Biden paid with the blood of SEAL Team 6. He spent their blood like currency.

Nicholas Noe: Well, I've gotta share something with you. Actually, Charles does. Charles, tell him about the Army Ranger that you talked to that was in the city where they were shot down.

Charles Woods: OK, when we lived in Hawaii and for about a month afterwards, I was in shock and my wife and I, we went walking on the beach and in the back of my vehicle, I have a bumper sticker about Ty. And this gentleman came up to me and he was an Army Ranger that had been injured. He was recuperating in Hawaii and he said, "How do you know Chief Petty Officer Woods?" and I says, "Well, I'm his dad." He says, "Well, I

worked with your son."

And we became very close. It was part of my healing process, actually, getting to know him. He started coming to our church, his girlfriend started surfing with my daughters and they ended up getting married. And one of the things that he told me, he says, "I was on the Ranger team that was in that village, where SEAL Team 6 was killed.

The story was by the Biden-Obama administration, that there was this team that was under attack in this village: "We're gonna die if you don't get someone here really quick." And so, they loaded SEAL Team 6 on this slow, vintage Huey helicopter, the size of a school bus and slowly got them to the village.

Now, they did not request help. They've been in that village numerous times before. In fact, if someone came, it would actually endanger them. The story was not true.

And then, usually when a helicopter comes in, it goes zoom right down to the ground, opens up, all the troops go out in seconds and then, boom, the helicopter goes straight up.

Well, this was a sitting target, OK the size of the school bus. It hovered in the air over that village, just waiting to be shot down and the people hot-roped - I never heard the word "hot-roped" before. That means they each individually lowers down, while it was a sitting target.

And then, apparently, it was shot down by one of those weapons that Hillary Clinton illegally sent to Benghazi to give to terrorists a terrorist organization the US government used to get rid of our ally, who was fighting terrorism - that's Gaddafi - and then, that weapon ended up over in Afghanistan.

Nicholas Noe: They were Stinger missiles. Thousands upon thousands of them went missing and Marc Turi was told that he's no longer - he had a small arms covert weapons program going, so that way, none of that was ever given to someone, because they could shoot down jetliners just flying by, if they wanted to - a child could do it, a 12 year old could do it.

So, these Stinger missiles went through Benghazi and then were given to the people who shot down SEAL Team 6. That was a setup. They were covering their tracks there. And then, when they found the serial number on one of the missiles it is traced back to the CIA from Qatar from that weapons cache of Stinger missiles.

That's why they had to, then cover their tracks, after people found out that the missiles were from Qatar and then they could traced back, where they came from - from Hillary through Benghazi.

That's why Stevens was back there, to recover those missiles and cover-up the evidence.

Well, that's at least what we were told. I assume that part of the plan for her was to eliminate everyone there, at the Benghazi compound, as well.

Alan Parrot: You know, it's just so wicked. It's hard. It's just so unimaginably evil what these people do.

Charles Woods: Dead men don't talk...

Alan Parrot: We'll talk. We will talk.

Nicholas Noe: You have some good news coming up, here in the next week and a half, week?

Alan Parrot: Yes, Sir. It's going to be released. Audio tapes, documents, I believe so, yes, yes.

Nicholas Noe: Yeah. I'm looking forward to hearing about it and seeing everybody connect the dots, because it's pretty plain to see, the people involved and it's all connected to another crime spree - and that's another story, though.

Alan Parrot: Well, let's just remember that a heavy price has been paid for the secrets we are uncovering and there are millions of people who want to see the truth and we're going to deliver.

Charles Woods: Well, America is a democracy. And for a democracy to work, the people that vote need to know what the truth is and that is why we have three weeks for the people of the United States to get to know the truth. I hope that the media covers this, including the fake media, because the truth has to come out for our democracy to work properly, so people can vote intelligently.

Alan Parrot: Totally agree. I agree.

Nicholas Noe: All right, Alan. We appreciate your time today. I'm sure this is just the beginning and we look forward to hearing and seeing what you're going to show to everyone in the future.

Alan Parrot: It's the beginning but it's also the beginning of the end for the bad guys. Speak to you soon yes, yes, Sir.

Nicholas Noe: Have a good day.

Charles Woods: God bless."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), enfoldedblue (14th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (14th October 2020), fifi (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), Ivanhoe (14th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

Waiting for salvation through arrests, through this political system, through material channels, is self delusion at best. This video is based on this girl, Anna Khait, who was a professional poker player and participated in Survivor. Now she into whistleblowing and conspiracy? We are better than this guys.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Elainie (14th October 2020), frodo13 (15th October 2020), GMB1961 (14th October 2020), Gracy (15th October 2020), Hym (15th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), Samson (14th October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020), Wind (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020), yelik (14th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

This is ANNA KHAIT'S Youtube channel where uploads are coming in re evidence.

https://m.youtube.com/c/AnnaKhaitt/v...e_polymer=true

Listening now to the 2 latest. (I think the transcripts might already be out)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), Hym (14th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Everything is so virtual reality these days, all the proof in the world will bypass most -- just another TV Soap.
    People have to be directly exposed to an experience to believe it, I suspect.
    There is a lot of denial too
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Wonder what Clinton, Obama, Biden and Brennan's exit/exile strategy is.  They would have to have at least one worked out ready to be deployed at a moments notice.

Maybe that's what Epstein took care of.  Island under ground bunker homes with interconnecting ocean tunnels or get away submarines in storage?  Maxwell could easily have arranged those.

Anyone know what Hillary's diary looks like for the next few weeks?

She started doing a podcast so I guess if she doesn't turn up one day and does a runner we will have the confirmation we're anxiously waiting for.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    Waiting for salvation through arrests, through this political system, through material channels, is self delusion at best. This video is based on this girl, Anna Khait, who was a professional poker player and participated in Survivor. Now she into whistleblowing and conspiracy? We are better than this guys.
    Well I don't feel I am better than this. Happy to pin a bit of hope on it for now. Will see what develops.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    This is ANNA KHAIT'S Youtube channel where uploads are coming in re evidence.

https://m.youtube.com/c/AnnaKhaitt/v...e_polymer=true

Listening now to the 2 latest. (I think the transcripts might already be out)

Audio Pt. 1 of CIA whistleblower Alan Parrot with
    Congressman Weldon, Osama, Obama, Biden
    (6:40 min)

Congressman Curt Weldon prepares CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot for introduction to Joe Biden attorney and Fixer Brian S. Ettinger.
    January 06, 2011: TRANSCRIPT AUDIO TAPE 01:

00:00: PARROT: “He (Governor Richardson) was all excited and he said "I can become", you know his Staff advisor (Mrs. Gay Dillingham) was saying "you can become the next President" if you get, if you help Alan bring bin Laden back. Um, you know we discussed that we were going to give him a share of the Rewards for Justice money which is $50 million dollars, uh he was all excited but then he said, he said um, twice, he said “I cannot ask permission from Leon Panetta to work with you to get bin Laden out of Iran, but I can ask my good friend Leon Panetta if he has any objections”. And so he spoke to Leon Panetta on two occasions, we got it back in writing and verbally, that Leon Panetta told him, "focus on North Korea only", and in the second conversation he said "do not pursue bin Laden in Iran."

03.25: WELDON: "Brian Ettinger who is one of my partners”

03:28: WELDON: "Brian is Joe Biden’s closest friend . . . was his first Staff Director"

03:55: WELDON: "Ettinger is Biden’s closest friend, he meets with Biden monthly, uh he was his first legislative director and he’s an attorney. More importantly, Brian is the unpaid Chairman of the organized, Interagency Organized Crime Task Force for the US, which he does for Biden which means he works with all of our agencies. And Biden sends him on secret missions, the most recent of which was to Pakistan . . . uh . . . without the State Department involved. Now you can’t mention that while I have Brian on the phone but I’m telling you that to give you an idea of who he is.”

04:44: PARROT: “And also Sir, privately between us . . . uh, if we can work out a cooperative agreement I will share a significant percentage of the (UBL/Zawahiri) Rewards for Justice . . . “

04:53: WELDON: “You’ve always said that, uh. And you know Alan, let me say this. You told my daughter it was about money. It’s really never been about money. You know, I had my daughter’s house invaded by the FBI. You’ve never had that done. They did that to my daughter that you talked to two weeks before my election. And they never talked to her. And that intimidation and that threat. I know they’ve talked to you, but you’ve never had that done publicly. That was done to me.”

05:37: PARROT: “I’m a big supporter of you Sir and I never wanted to offend anybody, and, and forgive me for calling your daughter.”

05:43: WELDON: “No that’s alright you talked to her but, you know you told her it was about money. My daughter’s house was raided by the FBI, because that’s what it’s about. It’s about me not wanting my family abused. They never talked to her. They raided her, they raided her to create an incident to get me out of office. Probably partly because I was dealing with you, I don’t know. I know the CIA set me up because I know the names of the people in the agency from all their friends. So it’s not (about money), I mean obviously I can’t work for free, but it’s more about my stability and my security and my family security."

Audio Pt. 2 of CIA whistleblower Alan Parrot with
    Congressman Weldon, Osama, Obama, Biden
    (5:19 min)

January 06, 2011: TRANSCRIPT AUDIO TAPE 02:

January 06, 2011: Tape 02: Congressman Curt Weldon just picked up Attorney Brian Ettinger at a NY airport:

00:08: WELDON: “I told you who Brian is. He’s a good friend and trusted partner of mine. He um, he has access . . . ah, he doesn’t get paid, he’s does this as a favor for Biden with the Interagency Organized Crime Task Force that works with our agencies. He’s also very close to Biden on a number of issues, he was his former Staffer. I trust him with my life, and we’re business partners. I've told him about you . . . but I want you to tell him the most recent situation and then Brian and I are going to talk about it.”

01:08: ETTINGER: “Curt told me about I guess the lates incident with, uh, with with uh Governor, Governor Richardson, and uh he gave he went through your background and who you are and the people that you previously contacted, and he indicated that you know, you were going to try to get Susan Collins and Lieberman aahm, united together to go in and see the Pres, to brief the President (Obama) or the Vice President (Biden) about this situation.”

01:48: ETTINGER: "I’m sure you do know most of the royal, members of the royal families because that’s what they hunt with is falcons, as well as Bin Laden, ahh, um, ahh, used to hunt with falcons . . . he still does.”

02:17: PARROT: “Yes, falconry is the Rosetta Stone for al-Qaeda. I met Victor Bout in Shaikh Zayed’s falconry camps, and recently between November 2004 and up until recently my team members have met Usama bin Laden six times inside Iran. We have repeatedly notified the US government and only received, uh first we were ignored, then we were obstructed, and then we were threatened.”

02:48: ETTINGER: “Yeah, I mean that doesn’t surprise me. Ahh, ahh, there’s a friend of mine who's an international hunter and he hunts with falcons with the royal family of the UAE and his name is ahh, Saeed ahh Khan Karacha? And I don’t know if you know Saeed but he takes them in the Himalayas ahh to go this mountain goat they go hunting with the royal family there, and he told me about a year ago that uhm because he has a house also in Quetta, he told me that uhm he knew recently that Bin Laden was in northern Iran and he’s an American citizen and he told people at the Embassy and they, they ignored him like the plague."

03:33: WELDON: “Alan, I haven’t told you this but on my most recent trip to Kuwait, uh, I was with my two closest friends there, Sheikh Mohammed who's the Foreign Minister, Deputy Prime Minister uhh, and former US Ambassador and Sheikh Saud who was the Ambassador during Desert Storm, and who was George Bush the father’s closest friend in the Middle East. He, he’s a very close friend of mine, and we were having a private dinner with his son Noah who’s another really close friend of mine, and ahh we got to talking about Bin Laden and I said Sheikh Saud, where do you think he is? He said, “Oh Curt", he said, "there’s no doubt, he’s in Iran."

04:09: ETTINGER: “Yeah I just told Curt I said now, the b' the better way of doing it is if Susan Collins and Lieberman are on board, I wouldn’t go see Obama I’d go see Biden.”

04:19: WELDON: “And Brian can arrange that ahh, Brian can arrange that directly Alan.”

04:25: PARROT: “Here’s the problem Sir: Ahh, we have identified with documentation, three mechanisms used by the Bush administration to covertly engineer Bin Laden’s house arrest inside Iran, we have identified two mechanisms used by this administration ahh, to continue the legacy, and Hillary Clinton’s fingerprints are all over this, and Leon Panetta’s fingerprints are all over this. We will have tremendous opposition.”

05:00: ETTINGER: “Well yeah, 'cause he’s being, I told Curt today, I said he, he’s being pro’ ah uh, he is being protected by us. We don’t really want to get him . . . we want him under the radar screen because he basically made a deal that he’s not gonna ah . . . hit us here in the U.S.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th October 2020 at 13:08.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), Hym (14th October 2020), Ivanhoe (14th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), onawah (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    At the time of the above conversation with Mr Parrot, Mr Weldon was out of office and working for Defense Solutions LLC (Exton, Pennsylvania) as the company's chief strategic officer, who dealt with arms out of Israel to the Middle East. Going to government contractors we find that Defense Solutions LLC is indeed listed:

https://www.usaopps.com/government_c...UTIONS-LLC.htm

Clicking on "Our Team" we find out who the teammates are:

http://www.usaopps.com/government_co...UTIONS-LLC.htm

Crazy! Yep that’s the link you land at, did just confirm it.

Edit: Every link under this banner leads to the porn site. Maybe it got hacked.
    Last edited by wegge; 14th October 2020 at 13:53.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), justntime2learn (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Mainstream media won't report on any of this. So it will 'not exist' for the masses of sleeping people. Sad as it is. Just another alternative media sensation flop I'm afraid.

Which means, as opposed to the thread title, they will escape this.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (15th October 2020), justntime2learn (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), Orph (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020), wondering (14th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Could this be an extension of DJT administration's October surprise or just political theater put out to sway an election. The timing suggests the latter. If it is the former then Q'anon becomes more believable.

Blessings Luke
    Tons of evidence: audio, video, documents, that are ... where? Hearsay so far.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

O Donna (15th October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Did Biden's announcement put their son and his comrades at risk?
    "We don't believe it. We know it did. Erin called within 24 hours of Joe Biden outing the Navy Seals and said, "Mom, you need to wipe your social media clean." "...Mom, there's chatter. All our lives are in danger including yours.""

https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/s...08084534513664

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...81629260918784

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...81376487030784
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th October 2020 at 21:09.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th October 2020), ClearWater (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (15th October 2020), justntime2learn (15th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), onawah (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: Clinton, Brennan & Biden: Benghazi

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

• I just got back from meeting Donald Trump Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyle. Here's the update, it's related to the October Surprise from the CIA Whistleblower
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), ClearWater (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (15th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), justntime2learn (14th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), onawah (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (14th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

So, this is explosive! Even POTUS mentioned this on his first rally back.

And here it is. Evidence of treason.... Explains why Obummer sent $152 Billion to Iran. Blackmail!

And much, much more!

https://www.brighteon.com/daf2dec0-0...4-216b13cc6749

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

angelfire (14th October 2020), fractal (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (15th October 2020), gini (14th October 2020), happyuk (15th October 2020), Ioneo (14th October 2020), Jad (14th October 2020), Le Chat (15th October 2020), lisalu (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), Savannah (14th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (15th October 2020), thepainterdoug (14th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

I get the feeling that that's about as far as this thing goes.

Too much of a hot potato for even Trump to touch. There are certain things that only people can do something about - there are simply no saviours in the institutionalised realm for certain extremes of screwed-upness.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Hym (15th October 2020), O Donna (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), T Smith (15th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Kryztian (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast