+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Kamala?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,835 times in 8,392 posts

Default Why Kamala?

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The real question then is, who's waiting in the wings to take over...?

https://art19.com/shows/kamala-next-in-line

or ( can't see a youtube version of this series at all )
    https://podbay.fm/p/kamala-next-in-line

I've listened to one episode so far and it illuminates the situation quite well.

Don't get too distracted by Joe, he's the tethered goat.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), ClearWater (13th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Gemma13 (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Ioneo (13th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th October 2020), Satori (7th November 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020), toppy (13th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: Why Kamala?

... if the election is rigged this is your next presidential puppet

Blessings Luke

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd October 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote A DOJ that arrests Roger Stone with more than two dozen agents and that fabricates a kidnapping plot against Gretchen Whitmer and that does not investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop, is the exact same kind of DOJ in which Kamala Harris operated as Attorney General of California. This is why she is the Globalist’s pick to be the US President.

Journalist David Daleiden tells the story about the éxposé documentary he produced about Planned Parenthood’s lucrative trade in fetal body parts and how it caused a phalanx of Feds to appear on his doorstep.

“In 2013, I began and orchestrated an almost three-year-long, very in-depth, comprehensive investigative journalism study about the harvesting and trafficking of body parts from late term abortions. There’s multiple violations and multiple issues that you very quickly start to learn about when you look into it.

“There’s the basic problem of selling body parts, where you’re basically creating a system, creating transactions, creating business relationships that incentivize the objectification and the destruction of human beings, in order to keep the business going.”

The first of the videos was released on YouTube in August of 2015. Nothing had prepared him for its viral impact, it got almost three million views in less than a week and launched multiple Congressional and Federal investigations into fetal trafficking and fetal experimentation.

Also in August of 2015, Planned Parenthood hired Fusion GPS, the strategic intelligence firm that sky rocketed to infamy when Hillary Clinton paid them for the “PeePee” Dossier which became the basis for the Mueller Investigation. Fusion GPS was retained to defensively investigate the veracity of Daleiden’s videos and they concluded the videos were the product of aggressive and misleading editing. A US Court of Appeals in January 2019, however concluded that the videos were authentic.

The criminal case has been dragging along since 2017. In November 2019, a jury in the civil case awarded Planned Parenthood more than $2 million in punitive and compensatory damages. In February 2020, David Daleiden pleaded not guilty to nine counts of criminal eavesdropping and invasion of privacy and is awaiting trial.

Daleiden says, “I now know what was going on was that Kamala Harris, at the explicit instruction of Planned Parenthood had targeted me and me alone, among all undercover video news gatherers in the State of California to enforce the California Video Recording Law against me and to punish me for speaking the truth about her powerful campaign donors at Planned Parenthood.

“I think what people have to understand about organizations like Planned Parenthood and about their political backers, like Kamala Harris is that they’re shameless and they will do whatever they have to do in order to promote their agenda. They’ll say whatever they have to say and they are not afraid to use every bit of power at their disposal to force their agenda through.

“Kamala Harris is the single greatest threat to first amendment civil liberties that our country has ever seen. If Kamala Harris is elected to be a heartbeat away from the highest office in the United States of America, you will have someone in the White House who has a radical contempt and disrespect for First Amendment civil liberties, someone who believes that she’s entitled to use the powers of her office in order to punish the viewpoints of citizens who disagree with her.”

Alexandra Bruce - Forbidden Knowledge TV
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st November 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2020), Ewan (21st November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd October 2020), kfm27917 (22nd October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Kamala Harris (allegedly) used her position to facilitate the kidnapping of a 'spiritually gifted' child by the Illuminati who took the boy away from a single parent through a divorce court custody crock trick.

In this interview with Sarah Westall Jessie Czebotar claims to be a born and raised Illuminati child who is now a Christian Chaplain helping others who have been affected by the satanists.

The Kamala Harris section

mp3
    https://app.box.com/s/bfte0cnfozmzw2oqf6slyjflb2ci4w24

Taken from this Sarah Westall episode:
    https://podbay.fm/p/business-game-changers/e/1603375697

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st November 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2020), ClearWater (22nd October 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd October 2020), Reinhard (22nd November 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

A great answer to this question was just posted in another thread

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    KAMALA HARRIS EXPOSED
    10/22/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/kamala-harris-exposed/

"A DOJ that arrests Roger Stone with more than two dozen agents and that fabricates a kidnapping plot against Gretchen Whitmer and that does not investigate Hunter Biden’s laptop, is the exact same kind of DOJ in which Kamala Harris operated as Attorney General of California. This is why she is the Globalist’s pick to be the US President.

Journalist David Daleiden tells the story about the éxposé documentary he produced about Planned Parenthood’s lucrative trade in fetal body parts and how it caused a phalanx of Feds to appear on his doorstep.

“In 2013, I began and orchestrated an almost three-year-long, very in-depth, comprehensive investigative journalism study about the harvesting and trafficking of body parts from late term abortions. There’s multiple violations and multiple issues that you very quickly start to learn about when you look into it.

“There’s the basic problem of selling body parts, where you’re basically creating a system, creating transactions, creating business relationships that incentivize the objectification and the destruction of human beings, in order to keep the business going.”

The first of the videos was released on YouTube in August of 2015. Nothing had prepared him for its viral impact, it got almost three million views in less than a week and launched multiple Congressional and Federal investigations into fetal trafficking and fetal experimentation.

Also in August of 2015, Planned Parenthood hired Fusion GPS, the strategic intelligence firm that sky rocketed to infamy when Hillary Clinton paid them for the “PeePee” Dossier which became the basis for the Mueller Investigation. Fusion GPS was retained to defensively investigate the veracity of Daleiden’s videos and they concluded the videos were the product of aggressive and misleading editing. A US Court of Appeals in January 2019, however concluded that the videos were authentic.

The criminal case has been dragging along since 2017. In November 2019, a jury in the civil case awarded Planned Parenthood more than $2 million in punitive and compensatory damages. In February 2020, David Daleiden pleaded not guilty to nine counts of criminal eavesdropping and invasion of privacy and is awaiting trial.

Daleiden says, “I now know what was going on was that Kamala Harris, at the explicit instruction of Planned Parenthood had targeted me and me alone, among all undercover video news gatherers in the State of California to enforce the California Video Recording Law against me and to punish me for speaking the truth about her powerful campaign donors at Planned Parenthood.

“I think what people have to understand about organizations like Planned Parenthood and about their political backers, like Kamala Harris is that they’re shameless and they will do whatever they have to do in order to promote their agenda. They’ll say whatever they have to say and they are not afraid to use every bit of power at their disposal to force their agenda through.

“Kamala Harris is the single greatest threat to first amendment civil liberties that our country has ever seen. If Kamala Harris is elected to be a heartbeat away from the highest office in the United States of America, you will have someone in the White House who has a radical contempt and disrespect for First Amendment civil liberties, someone who believes that she’s entitled to use the powers of her office in order to punish the viewpoints of citizens who disagree with her.”
    Seems to pretty concisely answer the posed question.....

Because she's a younger joe biden, apparently!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd October 2020), onawah (22nd October 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Great question posed here.

I remember in 2008 the Internet was different and more open and since he ran for the top spot there was a lot of research done on Obama. But, a lot of the information never came to light and we still know very little about who is actually is.... The same can be said for Harris, and in fact we know precious little about her. Why her .....indeed...

Now, one more thought. I understand the concept of the deep state, etc. But I have to think there is still a core component of the "old guard" who have decided that someone with her belief structure should never be a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and that for that reason Team Trump will win. Hopeful thinking? Maybe. But if you are in the inner circles and are not a communist/radical, etc., I would think you would do whatever you could do to turn her away.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), norman (22nd October 2020), TargeT (22nd October 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

K Harris implicated in Hbiden laptop.... more reason for her to be on this corrupt ticket

TEAM D!

Seems like they are all tied to each other..... hmm
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd October 2020 at 20:57.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (7th November 2020), norman (22nd October 2020), onawah (8th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Personally I find Harris to be a typical self serving, power hungry politician, willing to do anything for steps up the old advancement ladder.

But one person in the Trump Cabinet we're likely to never see raise a finger of criticism towards her, would be ex bankster and Goldman Sachs alumni Steven Mnuchin. He owes her a big one, as then California State Attorney Kamala Harris refused to prosecute him despite overwhelming evidence of malfeasance after the sub prime mortgage crisis:

Quote ONEWEST BANK, WHICH Donald Trump’s nominee for treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, ran from 2009 to 2015, repeatedly broke California’s foreclosure laws during that period, according to a previously undisclosed 2013 memo from top prosecutors in the state attorney general’s office.

The memo obtained by The Intercept alleges that OneWest rushed delinquent homeowners out of their homes by violating notice and waiting period statutes, illegally backdated key documents, and effectively gamed foreclosure auctions.

In the memo, the leaders of the state attorney general’s Consumer Law Section said they had “uncovered evidence suggestive of widespread misconduct” in a yearlong investigation. In a detailed 22-page request, they identified over a thousand legal violations in the small subsection of OneWest loans they were able to examine, and they recommended that Attorney General Kamala Harris file a civil enforcement action against the Pasadena-based bank. They even wrote up a sample legal complaint, seeking injunctive relief and millions of dollars in penalties.

But Harris’s office, without any explanation, declined to prosecute the case.
    https://theintercept.com/2017/01/03/...n-leaked-memo/

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

My local plumber sent me this. I guess he's a TV addict too.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st November 2020), Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), ClearWater (7th November 2020), Gwin Ru (8th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Don't get too distracted by Joe, he's the tethered goat.
    Indeed he is.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2020), Satori (7th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

True or conspiratorial fantasy, there is a novel idea about Kamala at around the 50 minute point in this conversation.

https://youtu.be/pzeE6aXg1a4?t=2999

The use of the word Dominion here is not directly about the currently topical election fixing software but not unrelated either. He gets the word from the Cecil Rhodes use of the word.

The above video (link) is described more fully here by Ba-ba-Ra:

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Do Trudeau’s Keys Unlock SERCO/Huawei Compromised Nodes & A Dominion Coup d'état? with David Hawkins and Jason Goodman

Lots of info here and Jason & David tend to bounce from one dot to another, which if you haven't been watching them, you might find difficult to follow.

If you don't have patience & time begin around 20:00. If you have even less patience & time at least watch from 40:00 which will give you a good overview of how complex these events are. But David Hawkins is convinced that Trudeau and Canada are responsible for both Covid and the election fraud.

Last edited by norman; 22nd November 2020 at 04:32.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Mike (21st November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread