+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #461
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/st...WHkdY9BREowIsQ

https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/fbi-ag...guy-joe-biden/

(links and more at link)

FBI agent Timothy Thibault hid intel from whistleblower on Hunter and the ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden

By Miranda Devine
    September 4, 202

Timothy Thibault, the FBI agent alleged to have interfered with an investigation into Hunter Biden, was assigned by the Washington Field Office as “point man” to manage whistleblower Tony Bobulinski, the first son’s former business partner, before the 2020 election — but he suppressed his damning revelations, sources say.

Bobulinski spent over five hours secretly being interviewed by the FBI on Oct. 23, 2020, about his inside knowledge of then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s business deals with China.

The previous day, he had revealed in a press conference that Joe Biden was the “Big Guy” due to get a 10% cut of a lucrative joint venture with Chinese energy firm CEFC, according to an email found on Hunter’s abandoned laptop.

Bobulinski gave the FBI the contents of three cellphones containing encrypted messages between Hunter and his business partners, along with emails and financial documents detailing the Biden family’s corrupt influence-peddling operation in foreign countries during Joe’s vice

Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, speaks to journalists in 2020.

Bobulinski’s FBI interview came the week after The Post published material from the laptop, including the “Big Guy” message and an email from a Ukrainian energy company executive thanking Hunter for organizing a 2015 meeting in Washington with then-VP Biden.

On the day Bobulinski went to the FBI’s Washington Field Office, 11 days before the 2020 presidential election, he was told not to walk in the front door, but to drive into an underground parking garage at the back of the nondescript, eight-story building in northwest DC, one mile from FBI headquarters.

He was met by James Dawson, then-special agent in charge of the Criminal and Cyber Division, and FBI Supervisory Special Agent Giulio Arseni.

They turned him over to two younger agents, William Novak and Garrett Churchill, who conducted the videotaped interview and provided a receipt for Bobulinski’s digital data.

He told them about the work Hunter, his uncle Jim Biden, and partners James Gilliar and Rob Walker did during Joe’s vice presidency, in 2015 and 2016, using the Biden name to help CEFC expand into Oman, Romania, Georgia, Kazakhstan and beyond. He told them about Hunter’s lucrative personal relationship with CEFC chairman Ye Jianming at the time the company was brokering China’s $9 billion acquisition of the Russian state oil giant Rosneft. Ye was arrested in China in 2018 after the deal fell apart.

CEFC was the capitalist arm of China’s Belt and Road initiative to extend the Communist regime’s influence around the globe.

Bobulinski also told the FBI about Hunter’s associations with oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma, with Romanian billionaire Gabriel Popoviciu, and with retired FBI Director Louis Freeh, who was brought in by Hunter as a consultant to help Popoviciu escape corruption charges in Romania.

Novak and Churchill paused the interview to consult with Dawson a number of times, according to one insider.

Arseni came into the room occasionally and an FBI forensic team visited.

Bobulinski and his lawyer were given Thibault’s cellphone number and told that he would be their “point man” at the FBI thereafter.

That night, Bobulinski’s lawyer phoned Thibault, who said he would soon advise on next steps and whether Bobulinski should do a follow-up interview.

But neither Bobulinski nor his lawyer was contacted again.
    Nor was Bobulinski brought before a Delaware grand jury investigating Hunter.

Dawson moved to the field office in Little Rock, Ark., last July.

Thibault retired from the FBI last week, amid an investigation by the Office of Special Counsel into his anti-Trump social media posts, and after Republican senators made public allegations that he buried Hunter Biden material that would have damaged Joe’s candidacy.

Whistleblowers alleged to Sen. Chuck Grassley that, in the same month as Bobulinski’s FBI interview, then-Assistant Special Agent in Charge Thibault ordered that an investigation into Hunter Biden’s alleged “criminal financial and related activity” be closed.

“In October 2020, an avenue of additional derogatory Hunter Biden reporting was ordered closed at the direction of ASAC Thibault,” Grassley wrote six weeks ago in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland.

“It’s been alleged that the FBI HQ team suggested to the FBI agents that the information was at risk of disinformation; however, according to allegations, [it] was either verified or verifiable via criminal search warrants … Thibault allegedly ordered the matter closed without providing a valid reason, as required by FBI guidelines [and] it’s alleged that FBI officials, including ASAC Thibault, subsequently attempted to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future.”

Grassley also alleged that FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten had opened an assessment in August 2020, which was used by an FBI headquarters team to “improperly discredit negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease … Verified and verifiable derogatory information on Hunter Biden was falsely labeled as disinformation.”

Thibault denied Grassley’s allegations last week. A statement from his pro-bono lawyer said he “did not supervise the investigation of Hunter Biden which … is being handled by the Baltimore Field Office.

“In particular, Mr. Thibault was not involved in any decisions related to any laptop that may be at issue in that investigation and he did not seek to close the investigation.”

But Thibault’s statement omits any explanation of what he did with Bobulinski’s information.

Did he give it to the FBI’s Baltimore field office, which was assisting Delaware US Attorney David Weiss’ four-year probe of Hunter for alleged tax evasion, money laundering and foreign agent violations?

If he did, then why has Bobulinski never testified before the grand jury convened by Weiss last year?

Other business partners of Hunter testified and at least one was asked the identity of “the Big Guy,” according to a source.

It seems inexplicable that Bobulinski — who met twice with Joe Biden in 2017 over the CEFC deal, and provided information that corroborates damning material on Hunter’s laptop — is not a star witness, especially since the FBI has been in possession of the laptop since December 2019, and knows it is authentic.

It is not as if Bobulinski is not highly credible. He is a decorated former US Navy officer with top secret security clearances from the National Security Agency and the Department of Energy. A successful businessman, he has donated to both sides of the political aisle.

In the interests of national security, it was the FBI’s duty to investigate credible evidence suggesting the future president may have been compromised by China via millions of dollars paid to his family.

Even if the FBI was reluctant, after its 2016 Hillary email debacle, to take action that could be deemed political during an election campaign, there is no excuse for not following up with Bobulinski afterward.

The FBI’s failure to do so amounts to interference-by-omission in the 2020 election.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (5th September 2022), justntime2learn (10th September 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #462
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,212 times in 21,086 posts

• New Bombshell Into FBI’s Hunter Biden Coverup Revealed:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (9th September 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #463
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

• Ashley Biden's Diary: Behind The Infamous LEAK That Put Project Veritas On The Map:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (9th October 2022), thepainterdoug (13th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #464
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

WHY HUNTER LEFT THE LAPTOP
    September 11, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/why...rom-tore-says/

"Tore Maras says that she paid Hunter Biden’s main prostitute “a lot of money” to convince him to leave his computer behind, in order to free himself from the prison in which his father had built for him.

This video runs images from the new film, ‘My Son Hunter’ over audio from a recent Tore Says podcast, in which she described how she got Hunter Biden to leave his computer behind, how his sister, Ashley congratulated him for doing so and how Ashley soon followed suit, when she purposefully left her diary behind at the halfway house in Florida where she had been staying.

TRANSCRIPT

TORE MARAS: What happened was – and I don’t mind saying this – is that his phone had Tile and it would ping.

And I had someone that worked for me in California and has worked for me in other capacities that happened to be at a whorehouse that Hunter Biden was a few years ago. A legal one. It’s very elite-ish.

He [Hunter] left his iPad or his phone there and I thought to myself, “Oh my gosh, maybe she could replicate it!” Then I thought, I don’t want to get her in trouble. She shouldn’t do something illegal.

So, I said to her, “Can you find out the list of the pimps, hookers that Hunter Biden uses most often?”

This pimp had connections all across the US, so I looked at the frequencies of him ordering certain girls and I noticed that he picked specific girls during holidays, like Easter time, September time, Thanksgiving and New Year’s.

So, I actually paid his prime hooker a lot of money and I was telling her, “I know you’ve been with Hunter for a while and I feel bad for him. Here’s some money. All I want you to do is tell them this all goes away if they accidentally forget some information somewhere, either at a hotel – but if you’re gonna leave a device with evidence – you should take it to like a Best Buy, you know. Tell him that he can free himself from this prison. Free himself from this prison if he just leaves things.

So that is the conversation I had with Mike a long time ago, where I told him that’s how I knew that Hunter was going around and he had information, because they looked at the stuff and there was a ton of text and everything that was coming in and on his laptop.

There’s receipts from him logging into his own dad’s CashApp to send himself money and at that point, I realized, damn, this boy is captive of his dad. He makes all this money and he’s begging him for a thousand dollars, eight hundred dollars for – who’s in charge?

Like, I’ve sat and studied this whole thing that’s why I don’t put out a lot of articles. I feel, in a sense I know he’s done atrocious things but the bottom line: he’s trapped and Ashley – have you read her diary? Like, it breaks your heart; talking about her father touching her. Touching her when she was young.

So no matter what people might say, that he’s horrible, we have to remember they’re suffering too, in a sense. So, I tried to do my best and to bring clarity in and some truth to convince the hookers to keep talking to him until he does it.

And it was on New Year’s of 2019 that he was finally convinced and this is also demonstrated from the emails and texts. After his hooker binge and drug binge during the New Year time, I hear that the Feds rolled up on her…

In the text, he’s communicating with his family, saying, “I’m done. I’m out of here. I’m checking out. I’m just, I’m over this. We’re not doing – I’m not doing this anymore.”

And they were like, “I’m sorry you feel this way.” And he and Ashley colluded. I mean, what are the odds that he drops off the laptop and Ashley’s texting him, like, “Did you do it, yet?”

Okay, like I did my part, which is to bring the truth into the light, in a you know, more correct way.

And then, in March, she told him she’s so proud of him, because he had dropped it off, so you know, that was really exciting.

PATRICK BYRNE: Wait. So Ashley congratulated Hunter for having had the courage to drop off his computer, because she knew that he was dropping it off, with the idea that it would get out there into the world?

TORE MARAS: Correct and she was doing the same thing, by writing her diary and decided to drop it off, afterwards.

I mean, the storyline is there, if you have the patience to read it and that’s why the copy that I built was created in such a way that you can read it as a storyline, rather than just a bunch of random emails"
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #465
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

ok, I think I want to see this movie.

apparently it's a subtle comedy based on Hunter Biden.. I love how media is shifting currently.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th September 2022), justntime2learn (17th September 2022), mountain_jim (21st September 2022)

11. Link to Post #466
    Language
    Thanks

• Joe Biden: Boss Of The Biden Crime Family | Rudy Giuliani | September 20th 2022

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th September 2022), mountain_jim (21st September 2022), onawah (20th September 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022), TargeT (21st September 2022)

13. Link to Post #467
    Language
    Thanks

• New Creepy Videos Of Hunter Biden Surface, Stories DISTRACT From Biden Corruption:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (9th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #468
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

• FBI may be closing in on charges against Hunter Biden:

short 59 sec video clip!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (9th October 2022), mountain_jim (9th October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022), thepainterdoug (9th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #469
    Language
    Thanks

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (18th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th October 2022), mountain_jim (9th October 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Reinhard (9th October 2022), thepainterdoug (9th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #470
    Language
    Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (18th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), mountain_jim (18th November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022)

21. Link to Post #471
    Language
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022)

23. Link to Post #472
    Language
    Thanks

• Media Makes Shocking Reversal, Admitting This Biden Scandal Is True:

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (22nd November 2022), onawah (23rd November 2022), Vicus (22nd November 2022)

25. Link to Post #473
    Language
    Thanks

• Hunter Biden Laptop AUTHENTICATED – Media Pretends They Didn’t Lie About It:

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

27. Link to Post #474
    Language
    Thanks

• I Got Suspended on Twitter for Talking About This Two Years Ago:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

29. Link to Post #475
    Language
    Thanks

• Biden Laptop Report Deep Dive With Marco Polo USA Founder Garrett Ziegler:

Marco Polo USA is a non-profit organization dedicated to exposing corruption. Founder Garrett Ziegler joins the show to discuss a new bombshell report on the Biden Laptop that exposes the Biden Crime family.
    • visit: MarcoPoloUSA.org to learn more about Marco Polo and to read the report.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

31. Link to Post #476
    Language
    Thanks

• It's coming back to HAUNT them!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

thepainterdoug (23rd November 2022)

33. Link to Post #477
    Language
    Thanks

• Rogan Spits Truth About Hunter Biden, The Deep State & Media Bias:

The majority of mainstream news reporters seem oblivious to the basic facts around Hunter Biden’s laptop, the FBI’s targeting of Donald Trump, the failed Russiagate investigation and, not surprisingly, media bias. Yet in just a few sentences during a recent podcast Joe Rogan demonstrated a firmer grasp of all these topics than many of his journalistic “betters” in the corporate press. Jimmy and Americans’ comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how easy it is to get these stories right when you don’t work for an establishment outlet serving the interests of the powerful.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (12th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #478
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,930 times in 3,470 posts

Biden sexual assault accuser Tara Reade is ready to testify to Congress, and believes other victims will go public
    Republicans have expressed willingness to properly investigate her allegations
    https://www.rt.com/news/568264-tara-...gations-biden/

On December 7, US President Joe Biden signed into law the Speak Out Act, which, according to his Twitter account, is “a bill that’ll enable survivors to speak out about workplace sexual assault and harassment and increase access to justice.” Also trending on Twitter that day was a woman by the name of Tara Reade, who leveled credible sexual assault allegations against the president during the 2020 Democratic primary season. 

Reade has been in the news again after Republicans vowed to keep the president accountable after winning control of the House of Representatives in the latest midterm elections in November. Part of that accountability, for Republicans, also means investigating Reade’s allegations. 

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert publicly said she was in favor of investigating these claims. Reade has been doing the rounds in conservative media of late. Representative Matt Gaetz even reached out to Reade privately to commend her courage, according to Reade herself. It can be inferred that he will also join the effort to investigate Joe Biden over these allegations. 

The allegations stem back to 1993 when Reade worked for then-Senator Joe Biden as a staffer. According to her account, he sexually assaulted her at the Capitol that year and she later filed an official complaint against him. Nothing ever came of that complaint and Reade drifted away from her position with the Delaware senator. 

The story is much like many that have come out since the beginning of the ‘Me Too’ movement: Powerful men using their positions to silence victims. This is even more clear with what Biden allegedly told Reade after the assault, “You’re nothing.” 

Along with these alleged efforts from Biden’s team to silence Reade, there have also been some sketchy details that emerged after she came forward with her story. For example, the Department of Justice issued a subpoena to Twitter asking for key personal details about Reade and her account shortly after she went public in 2020. It is also anticipated that Reade may have some link to the Twitter Files, e.g., there might have been efforts by Twitter to reduce the visibility of her account or tweets mentioning her – but the full details of that story have yet to emerge. 

At any rate, Republicans look set to use their renewed power in the House starting next session to provide oversight over the Biden administration. There are a number of subjects that conservatives have lined up in recent days, but certainly, Reade’s allegations are among the most key. She has repeatedly made it clear that she is willing to testify before Congress – that is, under the threat of perjury – and defend her testimony.

“I have given up hope for actual justice. I do hope at the least [for] a proper Congressional investigation into Joe Biden. This may open the door to other women who were also afraid, silenced and also for staff to tell the truth under oath,” Reade commented about the possibility of testifying. 

Reade said that she’s aware of two other alleged victims of Biden who are afraid to come forward publicly but have spoken to her personally. She thinks that the way she’s been treated, “doxxed and bullied in media and social media,” has made others worried about going public, but that a proper investigation would “allow them to feel more safe.” She believes her testimony in an investigation would “open the gates to allow others to step forward.”

She also commented on how brutal the smears of her have been, including “**** shaming, class shaming, threats and harassment.” Reade claims that Biden “has weaponized the intelligence community to abuse his power for a small cabal of elites and I was also a target.” But, at the same time, she believes that the high cost of the attempts to silence her speak to how worried Biden must be – while she is still standing. 

“I look forward to shining the truth where there has been whispers and darkness. I hope Joe Biden will be held accountable for the sexual assault against me and any other crimes of abuse of power to silence me. Joe Biden should resign as, in my opinion, he is not fit for office. No one is above the law,” she concluded. 

The new Congress will be inaugurated on January 3, which will see Republicans take a slight majority in the House of Representatives. This will allow them to open up investigations into his alleged misconduct, including the allegations brought forth by Reade. As stated earlier, Republican lawmakers have expressed a willingness to take on her mantle and open up a formal investigation into the incident.

https://www.rt.com/news/568264-tara-...gations-biden/

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th December 2022), Ewan (19th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th December 2022), mountain_jim (19th December 2022), onawah (19th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #479
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

new investigation thread - 30 plus tweets with details following this one at link

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/...r_B33htD4d3XeQ

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th December 2022), ClearWater (20th December 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2022), Hym (27th December 2022), onawah (27th December 2022), Orph (27th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #480
    Language
    Thanks

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th December 2022), Hym (27th December 2022), onawah (27th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 38 LastLast