+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245387

NBC publishes story claiming it went viral on "right wing media" sites, meanwhile no one seems to have ever heard of it. They are pushing a fake document and trying to tie it to the laptop and the Bobulinski evidence. What is the definition of disinformation?
    I am not all surprised by this story. In fact, the mill is churning a rumor that that MSM, i.e. NYT, Washington Post, WSJ, all the major networks and their assigns and tentacles, are planning on dropping a devestating anti-Trump story on Sunday, two days before the election. For all intents and purposes these media congolmerates have their heads on the chopping block; the general public is beginning to catch on that the MSM universe entire is little more than purveyors of Pravda-like propaganda. Depending on what happens on November 3, my guess is we should start seeing Congress introduce and pass anti-trust legislation, not only as it applies to Big Tech, but also to MSM, including a possible reversal of the Smith-Mundt Moderation Act of 2012 that essentially legalized the dissemination of government propaganda on U.S. Citizens via Corporate-owned media.

It seems plausible to me, then, the cornered MSM plans on doubling down with the most damning disinformation they can conjure five-minutes-to-midnight to reverse the damage done from Hunter Biden's laptop from hell, the objectives being to 1) assure a Biden Presidency and 2) keep their monopoly in tact/attempt to restore credibility.

Whatever the scoop turns out to be, it won't be spin or stretch; it will be 100% fabrication (otherwise the MSM would have surely released the information far sooner).

It is obvious to many the news outlets no longer even pretend to represent the truth. If they can revise history to save face or fashion falsehoods to truth to suit their agendas, regardless of the innocent people they destroy in the process, all the better. For example, might some "irrefutable" evidence surface that proves some actor or foreign actors hacked into Hunter Biden's laptop, fashioned the contents of a new hard drive, forged incriminating emails, and then baited Giulaini et. al with disinformation? Perhaps they will concoct something even more damning to President Trump and his Party, with the aim of taking out controlling seats in the Senate along the way. The possibilities are endless--the veracity underlying them fully irrelevant--as there will not be sufficient time to debunk the story before the election.

If these rumors about a big story drop are true--and if indeed they are fully fabricated (as much in the news these days are)--the President and his team should announce an immediate State-of-Emergency press conference--not to deny the charges or to go on defense-- but to declare the United States of America under attack and to declare a State of War.

Extreme, yes, but this is exactly what it is. Time to start declaring it.
    Last edited by T Smith; 31st October 2020 at 02:00.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2020), Elainie (30th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), mountain_jim (30th October 2020), PurpleLama (30th October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), scotslad (30th October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (31st October 2020)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    If these rumors about a big story drop are true--and if indeed they are fully fabricated (as much in the news these days is)--the President and his team should announce an immediate State-of-Emergency press conference--not to deny the charges or to go on defense-- but to declare the United States of America under attack and to declare a State of War.

Wow... Okay 3 questions here:

1) Who decides and declares that such story is fabricated?

2) Who exactly would be the declared enemy?

3) What might this state of war look like?
    Last edited by Gracy; 30th October 2020 at 20:36.

4. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    If these rumors about a big story drop are true--and if indeed they are fully fabricated (as much in the news these days is)--the President and his team should announce an immediate State-of-Emergency press conference--not to deny the charges or to go on defense-- but to declare the United States of America under attack and to declare a State of War.

Wow.. Okay 3 questions here:

1) Who decides and declares that such story is fabricated?

2) Who exactly would be the declared enemy?

3) What might this state of war look like?
    Hi Gracy, I was anticipating these very questions from you In fact, these are the same questions I asked myself. I was even uncomfortable with the underlying demagoguery of my words (I fully understand where you're going here) but, in theory at least, I stand by them in the context in which they are framed. First, I'm assuming said hypothetical story drop is fully fabricated as opposed to an "assessment", an "opinion" or an "analysis" of agreed-upon facts. The former crosses the Rubicon as far I'm concerned. In such case:

1). Who decides? A non-partisan, non-political quasi-judicial committee could investigate to determine whether the story was criminally fabricated. But this isn't really possible with only two days before an election, is it? That's how and why a criminal and agenda-ridden propaganda network would be so bold to advance a such fabricated story to begin with. They could always retract the story or apologize on November 10 on the grounds their sources were misinformed or their facts were mistaken or the premise was formulated in error (oops, sorry...)... but in this case, that mistake or error might result in a civil war, a World War, a nuclear war, or the end of the American Republic as we know it.

Given a two-day window, and the implications of an accused demagogue (that's what this amounts to from the opposing side) declaring war on his distractors or on a dishonest press (this is the stuff of Banana Republics), the accused demagogue would have to accompany the Declaration of War with words to the effect: This story is categorically false and 100% fabricated and therefore an act of war. In normal times we might call this politics, but in times of uncertainty, civil unrest, and amid the breakdown of public trust in our guiding institutions, this is an act of war. The implication of these allegations two days before a national election which could well determine whether our country remains a free Republic or something other, is nothing short of a threat to the National Security of the United States of America. Therefore, the act of advancing this story--be it ultimately true or false--is a Declaration of War on the United States of America. Be of no mistake, given the implications of this falsehood we are at war with enemies seeking the pubic's allegiances on the very war they wage against our country. Ultimately, your uninformed vote in two days will determine what side of this war you choose to support

By the powers vested in the office I serve, and for which I have taken a sworn oath to uphold, I determine the allegations of this public relations attack on your President a threat to National Security. I am therefore assigning a non-partisan, non-political committee to investigate these allegations to determine the veracity of the alleged charges. I recuse myself from any/all of the committee's judgments and will immediately resign as POTUS if said committee determines any part of this fabricated story is true.

In the meantime, the public relations attack by enemies of the United States have not only put the founding ideals of our country on trial, they have also falsely charged the highest office of the land with the objective to undermine the public faith in our highest office and to undermine our democratic process. We need to restore the public faith in the institutions that inform the public. As Thomas Jefferson rightly noted, information is the currency of a democracy; there can be no democracy or free society without a well-informed body politic. It is for these reasons the concentrated power inherent to the corrupted institutions that inform the public pose a clear and present danger to the United States of America.

I understand fully this is a slippery slope. But it's time. If we don't reform and decentralize the MSM--now--we have little chance of escaping the matrix in which we are more deeply and deeply entwining ourselves...imho

2. Who is the enemy? The declared enemy would be the progenitor of the story and the networks and media that knowingly promote a fabricated narrative. This could be determined judicially by a court, say something akin to the Nuremberg Trials.

3. What would the war look like? Indictments, trials, convictions, possibly criminal accountability, the breakup of Big Tech, MSM. Hopefully nothing resulting in military deployment or violence.

Bear in mind these are off-the-cuff thoughts pointing in the direction of some possible answers to your questions. Obviously something this serious would require refining and more consideration.
    Last edited by T Smith; 31st October 2020 at 02:02.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Gracy (30th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020)

6. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

i have come to realize, that even if this Biden Boulinski story was totally confirmed, proven and non arguable including pending indictments and outrage across the board, the Biden voters , the lib dems and Trump haters would still vote Biden. It doesnt matter to them.

This needs to be understood !

The hatred for Trump is beyond Logic. No words of reason will change this. You can look at his accomplishments, and you can ask most people how they have lived and done in the last 3 years, and they will say, ok, certainly no worse than Obama etc Clinton etc. No new wars, gas prices low good jobs and stock market just to skim the obvious.

But this is not about logic. Logic and Law has being cancelled. I saw Biden asked a question about the hard drives and he and his people walked away laughing.

Well what can be said? Reminds me of the Sopranos , when the Mob knows some bigger forces are behind them. Protecting them

If Trump wins ,this it will be beyond a miracle in my opinion. i have never heard and seen a more constant and consumate assult from every angle on a President in my life.

And if Trump somehow wins, and this country hold together till the smoke clears. I have a good number of this dem traitor players media included I would like to see truly held accountable. and that was a mild comment

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2020), Arcturian108 (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Blacklight43 (31st October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd November 2020), Chester (2nd November 2020), ClearWater (31st October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), justntime2learn (1st November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), mountain_jim (31st October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020)

8. Link to Post #305
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,470 times in 21,114 posts

Thumbs up Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    i have come to realize, that even if this Biden Boulinski story was totally confirmed, proven and non arguable including pending indictments and outrage across the board, the Biden voters , the lib dems and Trump haters would still vote Biden. It doesnt matter to them.

This needs to be understood !

The hatred for Trump is beyond Logic. No words of reason will change this. You can look at his accomplishments, and you can ask most people how they have lived and done in the last 3 years, and they will say, ok, certainly no worse than Obama etc Clinton etc. No new wars, gas prices low good jobs and stock market just to skim the obvious.

But this is not about logic. Logic and Law has being cancelled. I saw Biden asked a question about the hard drives and he and his people walked away laughing.

Well what can be said? Reminds me of the Sopranos , when the Mob knows some bigger forces are behind them. Protecting them

If Trump wins ,this it will be beyond a miracle in my opinion. i have never heard and seen a more constant and consumate assult from every angle on a President in my life.

And if Trump somehow wins, and this country hold together till the smoke clears. I have a good number of this dem traitor players media included I would like to see truly held accountable. and that was a mild comment
    ⚠️ Is it possible that you have:

01. Genuine LGBT people changing their minds? ... (yes, see video example 01. below)
    02. Genuine Christian Democrats changing their minds? ... (yes, see video example 02. below)
    03. Genuine Black Democrats changing their minds? ... (yes, see video example 03. below)

Video 01:

Video 02.

Video 03.

... and I have 100s more examples of all 3 categories ... (no joke!) and all of this was not happening in 2016-2017 in this magnitude!
    • If you want to see so much more just PM me
    And remember I am not from USA am from The Netherlands ... I do not vote in USA nor do I get "payed" by anyone to state all of this.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st October 2020 at 13:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Blacklight43 (31st October 2020), Chester (2nd November 2020), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2020), fifi (1st November 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020), thepainterdoug (1st November 2020)

10. Link to Post #306
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Twitter FOLDS and Unlocks the New York Post's Twitter Account, Big Tech Has Gone MAD With Power:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CF1cpfcmVB.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	44911

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st October 2020 at 01:51.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Chester (2nd November 2020), ClearWater (31st October 2020), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (31st October 2020), thepainterdoug (1st November 2020)

12. Link to Post #307
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Very long comprehensive article with text evidence. For the record.

EXCLUSIVE: Seamus Bruner Provides Comprehensive Roadmap to Biden Family Corruption and Documents How VP Joe Biden Compromised U.S. National Security While Biden Family Profited from Deals with America’s Enemies

October 30, 2020 

https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/exclu...-with-america/

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), onawah (31st October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), scotslad (31st October 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020)

14. Link to Post #308
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

"What exactly IS the FBI doing...?"

such a good question. Are they themselves, complicit by hindering and delaying and a perceived "enemy of the state?"

Or are they just taking their time, very carefully collating the required evidence for a successful conviction?

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Bluegreen (1st November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd November 2020), ClearWater (1st November 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), mountain_jim (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020), TargeT (2nd November 2020)

16. Link to Post #309
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I think we had better hope that Trump wins and thats not about politics.
    Otherwise we are going to be in the swamp!!!
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd November 2020), ClearWater (1st November 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), scotslad (31st October 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020), TargeT (2nd November 2020)

18. Link to Post #310
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Many (if not all) so called vocal "Hard Core Republicans" (Bush-Cheney Supporters) were & are "Never-Trumpers" of 2016-2017 part of the Bi-Partisan Deep State (The Swamp) and were on record LYING about him "never" be able to get the nomination ... laughing about it ... then claiming he is "never" going to be President and laughing about it ... multiple times on MSM ... then discussing how they can get rid of him in so many ways and bragging about it. Later Bush Family endorsed The Clinton's & VP Biden in 2016 (go figure!). Some of them are/were still active in the RNC! To sabotage Trump as much as they can.

Almost ALL genuine conspiracy researchers no matter what country no matter what background KNEW & knows that Trump is hated by the Bi-Partisan NWO Globalists & War Hawks nested in dems & reps ...on top of that he does not follow the "old script" nor is he easy to "control" to serve the NWO Agenda like Agenda 21 aka #Agenda2030, like "Green New Deal" .. like the "Paris Accords" connected to Global Warming Scam & #ClimateGate and "The Great Reset" aka "Global Governance" He also does not want Lockdowns ... does not promote mandatory vaccinations as many democratic leaders are working for ... and stepped OUT of the corrupt W.H.O. ... All Democrats States are using the hardest insane Lockdowns not Republican States!

So many (want to ) stay in the "safe space" bubble called: CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Politico, Vice etc. with their Fake & Corrupt "Fact Checkers" and- Big Tech like Twitter Mass Censorship - Shadow-banning - Comment Ghosting - De-listing - Burying Stories - Rigged Polls - Rigged Google Search Results - Rigged Recommend MSM "News Stories" etc. etc. etc. ... Then attacking anyone exposing all of it.
    • I am not from USA am from The Netherlands ... I do not vote in USA nor do I get "payed" by anyone to state all of this.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles
    October 31, 2020
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NeverTrumpers2.png
Views:	864
Size:	588.8 KB
ID:	44913  
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st October 2020 at 12:30.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Bluegreen (31st October 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (31st October 2020), Hym (31st October 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), onevoice (31st October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), scotslad (31st October 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020), Valle (31st October 2020)

20. Link to Post #311
    Language
    Thanks

The CCP and Election 2020, Zooming In with Simone Gao:

War Room: The CCP and Election 2020, Zooming In with Simone Gao Live Stream (Part 2):

New Audio Proves Joe Biden Lied; Implicated in Criminal Investigation:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st October 2020 at 23:06.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), scotslad (1st November 2020)

22. Link to Post #312
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

ABC and CNN now covering a little -wonder what changed?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...er-biden-story

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322376502403604480

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Bluegreen (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), onevoice (1st November 2020), PurpleLama (1st November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), scotslad (1st November 2020), TargeT (31st October 2020)

24. Link to Post #313
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Kinda almost seems like CYA... "we tried to ask him many times... seriously we've been trying to report on this!"
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Bluegreen (31st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), mountain_jim (31st October 2020), PurpleLama (1st November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020)

26. Link to Post #314
    Language
    Thanks

NEW AUDIO: Hunter Biden Caught Discussing Partnership with China 'Spy Chief':

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Elainie (1st November 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020)

28. Link to Post #315
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,614 times in 20,704 posts

The CCP and Election 2020, Part 1, Zooming In with Simone Gao

War Room: The CCP and Election 2020, Part 2
    Zooming In with Simone Gao Live Stream 10/31/20

Last edited by onawah; 1st November 2020 at 00:19.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (2nd November 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Bluegreen (1st November 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020)

30. Link to Post #316
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1245387

NBC publishes story claiming it went viral on "right wing media" sites, meanwhile no one seems to have ever heard of it. They are pushing a fake document and trying to tie it to the laptop and the Bobulinski evidence. What is the definition of disinformation?
    We are seeing from varoius analysts that the document is not fake, and the information contained is verified. Too funny if they just opened another can of worms at NBC.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lated-document

31. Link to Post #317
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    • both were already posted (scroll up) and see this (reply nr #311)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st November 2020 at 09:43.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st November 2020), scotslad (2nd November 2020)

33. Link to Post #318
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,817 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322376502403604480

When Biden's approached on the street you see no masks or social distancing. That report does not look current to me. It looks more like a tweet aimed at ABC news to remind them of a story they previously ran (maybe a year or two ago) but are ignoring now.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (1st November 2020), mountain_jim (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020)

35. Link to Post #319
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,614 times in 20,704 posts

Apologies. I cannot always really see what you have posted, John, because sometimes you don't provide anything except a link or a title, and that may have been the reason for the duplication.
    In any case, those two videos deserved a bump!

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    • both were already posted (scroll up) and see this (reply nr #311)
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Gemma13 (2nd November 2020), scotslad (1st November 2020)

37. Link to Post #320
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

About time

CNN Claims Hunter Biden "Burisma Deal" Stinks; Story On ABC News Confronting Hunter Biden Resurfaces

by Tyler Durden, 11/01/2020

Update (1030ET): Now that the dam has broken, more MSM "journalists" are jumping on the Hunter Biden story, including CNN's Jake Tapper, who acknowledged on Saturday that Hunter Biden's relationship with Burisma - initiated just weeks after his father became the top US diplomat responsible for purging corruption in Ukraine - "stinks"

CNN followed that up with something even more surprising: An opinion piece arguing that Trump does deserve a second term.

Last night, after a 16-day blackout, Twitter finally relented and released the NY Post's account from 'Twitter jail', punishment for the paper's work publishing stories about Hunter Biden's financial dealings in Ukraine and China. Some of the emails clearly contradicted Hunter Biden father's claims that he had never discussed business with his son.

On the contrary, it was later revealed, Joe Biden was "the big man", a "Godfather"-like figure overseeing the business dealings of his son, and his brother, Jim Biden, from a relatively safe distance. As former Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski affirmed, the Bidens saw Hunter's dealings abroad as part and parcel of the family business. "They were putting the Biden name on the line," Bobulinski said.

For the last two weeks, big tech and their allies in the mainstream media have been dreaming up every excuse imaginable to continue censoring the Hunter Biden stories. Meanwhile, a network of conservative blogs led by a new Chinese news site called G-News have released an unceasing stream of pornographic images purporting to show Hunter Biden using drugs and engaging in sexual acts.

But after Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg and Sundar Pichai were dragged in front of a Senate Committee this week and mercilessly pounded by Ted Cruz, followed by a historic selloff in Twitter shares on Friday - and after Intercept founder Glenn Greenwald quit and appeared on Tucker Carlson to accuse the outlet of censoring criticism of Biden -  it seems the entire mainstream media ecosystem has finally run out of excuses, and just like that, Hunter Biden and the issue of foreign corruption exposing the former VP to international blackmail is back on the table.

As CNN and other media outlets start to ask more questions about Hunter Biden, conservative and independent journalists are resurfacing this ABC News reporter from 2019 where Tom Llamas confronts Biden in person and lobs several hardball questions about the Hunter Biden scandal. Did Joe Biden allow his son to earn millions in shady deals in foreign countries.

"It's a question we tried to ask repeatedly...but kept getting blocked."

The questions were about deals involving Hunter Biden in countries where his father was "working as America's top diplomat".

Delving deeper into the backstory than any mainstream media report we've seen, ABC explains how Joe Biden was dispatched to Kiev to fight the "cancer of corruption" as civil war broke out.

But then something strange happened: "just three weeks later, a Ukrainian national gas company, Burisma, which had been accused of corruption, promotes Hunter Biden to its board, and paid his firm millions of dollars a year."

Llamas pointed out that the younger Biden had just been discharged from the Navy reserves for testing positive for cocaine, and that although he had sat on corporate boards before, he had no experience in the natural gas business.

Watch the full report below:

Now, as we wait to see if more mainstream media outlets will turn critical of Biden in the waning days of the election, we can't help but wonder if CNN, ABC and others might be forever be blamed as the 'James Comey' of 2020 if Trump pulls off another 'surprise' triumph.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Billy (2nd November 2020), Elainie (2nd November 2020), justntime2learn (2nd November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2020), mountain_jim (2nd November 2020), onawah (2nd November 2020), onevoice (2nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 38 LastLast