+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #361
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,650 times in 20,815 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

iota (23rd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #362
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

iota (23rd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #363
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

these posts are pretty meaningless... just a link and a word?

I mean.... pretty low effort stuff here, come on; content matters.... take your time and put up a real post.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), Billy (17th January 2021), onawah (17th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #364
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I mean.... pretty low effort stuff here, come on; content matters.... take your time and put up a real post.

why repeat what you can find on the link

8. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

If this turns out to be true the implications are enormous!

Chinese News Reveals 3 Tapes: Hunter Biden Sex & pedophilia, Pelosi, Kazakhstan, Ukraine

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vaa9il/?pub=9q5ol
    Last edited by alh02; 17th January 2021 at 01:53.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th January 2021), Elainie (17th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021)

10. Link to Post #366
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)

Chinese News Reveals 3 Tapes: Hunter Biden Sex & pedophilia, Pelosi, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
    This is infuriating. Why in the hell cant the source media be displayed, so we can watch it without some hysterical person talking over it and the image jumping around all over the place.

So what is this telling us that we didn't already know?

The only thing I gleaned from this is that the laptop contains more information than we might have realized about the Chinese players in this game and that Nancy Pelosi was given a copy. What have I missed?

The guy mentioned that the scope of Xi's objectives were wider than probably most people talk about (essentially world domination) but there is nothing sourced for that which we can see.

What is the actual source (so I can direct some Chinese people at it) and what is the credibility of the source ? Who is the Chinese gentleman speaking ?
    Last edited by Anchor; 17th January 2021 at 05:57.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Eva2 (31st January 2021), greybeard (17th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), mactiegre (18th January 2021), magicmanx (24th January 2021), onawah (17th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

This is infuriating. Why in the hell cant the source media be displayed, so we can watch it without some hysterical person talking over it and the image jumping around all over the place.

The only thing I gleaned from this is that the laptop contains more information than we might have realized about the Chinese players in this game and that Nancy Pelosi was given a copy. What have I missed?

The guy mentioned that the scope of Xi's objectives were wider than probably most people talk about (essentially world domination) but there is nothing sourced for that which we can see.

What is the actual source (so I can direct some Chinese people at it) and what is the credibility of the source ? Who is the Chinese gentleman speaking ?
    Seriously?
    How on Earth am I'm supposed to find the original source for a news story that aired live on Chinese television only a few short hours ago?
    While I share your frustrations with the video, it appears to be the ONLY copy of that news segment which is currently available on the internet (far as I can tell, anyway).
    My thinking was that despite the video's obvious shortcomings, the information provided was noteworthy due to the Chinese source, which offers a different perspective on the Hunter Biden laptop scandal that most probably haven't heard before.
    Apparently I was wrong about that, sorry it wasn't up to your standards.
    Last edited by alh02; 17th January 2021 at 08:18.
    ~ Albert Camus

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #368
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Seriously?
    Well yes, but my comments are directed at the person with the video phone (and no tripod lol) and not you.

I appreciated you posting the video actually and there is some stuff in their. What makes it infuriating is the dead end.

I have a couple of friends who could track this down if there was more context even the basics of journalism. (What, Where, When, How, Why, etc), but it is NOT your fault that these are missing, and that is what makes it "infuriating" - tantalizing information with limited prospects of drilling in further.

I have more Chinese friends than I do other ethnicity right now, many of those have direct connections to the mainland and could easily go into this further if I could direct them in some way.

I am sorry for any offense I may have caused

Anchor.
    Last edited by Anchor; 17th January 2021 at 09:03.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

alh02 (17th January 2021), Hym (17th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), onawah (17th January 2021), TargeT (17th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #369
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

because I'm an adult and have realized my time is the most valuable thing I can spend; and I have multiple things in my life that require time; I have to triage... a link or a video with absolutely no summary is getting zero attention from me generally (I'd guess this is not an uncommon thing) because I can use my time more effectively elsewhere (OR I'm lazy.. either way the outcome is similar).

I also mostly view this forum from work, where I cannot view any video's posted (for various reasons). so I'd say about 75% of what you post I do not engage in for these two reasons.

This is constructive criticism; hope it's taken that way.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), bennycog (18th January 2021), Billy (17th January 2021), Blastolabs (17th January 2021), Brigantia (17th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), naochan (18th January 2021), onawah (17th January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), panpravda (18th January 2021), sunflower (18th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #370
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Biden is gone. He was just chosen as a patsy to fill in a role to make it seem like he was a contender.

Otherwise he would be arrested and shown to be what he really is. a pro. Chinees Communist Party bought and sold
    traitor.

Trump is the savior of the Republic, the New Republic of the USA.
    2021 here we come....................

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

alh02 (18th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), TargeT (18th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

***POST DELETED***

Turns out that video was from Dec last year. Which means none of the evidence ever got to see the light of day.

Disappointing.

***UPDATE***

Ok Bluegreen, you make a good point, for posterity's sake here's the video again.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v910qj/?pub=9q5ol
    Last edited by alh02; 18th January 2021 at 05:42.
    ~ Albert Camus

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), TargeT (18th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #372
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

***POST DELETED***

Turns out that video was from Dec last year.
    Still valid information and worthy of attention

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

alh02 (18th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021)

24. Link to Post #373
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden by GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
    BY MIMI NGUYEN LY
    January 21, 2021
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/articl...g-2021-01-22-2

"Newly-elected Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Jan. 21 announced she has introduced articles of impeachment against the new president, Joe Biden.

The articles of impeachment concern Biden’s alleged actions involving a “quid pro quo” deal in Ukraine and alleged abuse of power “by allowing his son, Hunter Biden, to siphon off cash from America’s greatest enemies Russia and China,” Greene’s office announced in a statement just a day after Biden was sworn in as the 46th U.S. president.

The move comes less than a month into Greene’s first term in Congress. Democrats control both the House and Senate, so it is unlikely that the attempt to impeach Biden, a Democrat, will succeed.

“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency,” Greene said in a statement. “His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies.”

She added, “President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached.”

The White House didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from The Epoch Times.

At an event in 2018, Biden said that in 2016 he had threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine unless then-President Petro Poroshenko fired Viktor Shokin. Shokin at the time was investigating Burisma, an energy company in Ukraine for which Hunter was a board member from 2014 to at least 2018.

Biden in 2016 was responsible for overseeing anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recounted at an event at the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018. “Well, son of a [expletive], he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

Hunter Biden has said he consulted for Burisma but critics have suggested he was not doing actual work in return for his substantial income—an allegation he denies.

Biden previously denied using his influence to get Shokin fired to prevent him from investigating Hunter’s involvement. Biden claimed that the reason that Shokin was fired was because Shokin was inept.

In direct contrast to Biden’s claims, Shokin said in a sworn affidavit obtained by investigative reporter John Solomon that he was told that he was fired in March 2016 because Biden wasn’t pleased with the investigations into Burisma.

Greene alleges that Joe Biden abused his power as the country’s vice president by allowing his son “to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept various benefits—including financial compensation—from foreign nationals in exchange for certain favors.”

“During his father’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden built many business relationships with foreign nationals and received millions of dollars from foreign sources, seemingly in exchange for access to his father. The financial transactions which Hunter engaged in illustrates serious counterintelligence and extortion concerns relating to Hunter Biden and his family,” Greene’s office said.

“President Biden gravely endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government. Through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy and financially benefit as a result of his role as Vice President.

“He supported his son engaging in collusion with Chinese Communist party-linked officials. He allowed his son to trade appointments with his father and other high-ranking administration officials in exchange for financial compensation. He permitted his son to take money from Russian oligarchs, including Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow,” it continued.

The New York Post last year obtained emails and messages from a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, allegedly showing that he had tried to arrange a meeting between himself, his father, and a top executive at Burisma. Both Bidens have denied that a meeting took place, with Joe Biden saying that the story by the outlet was “another smear campaign.”

Other emails obtained by the outlet allegedly show that Hunter Biden was engaged in deals involving a Chinese energy giant with ties to the Chinese military–the now-bankrupt Chinese oil giant CEFC China Energy.

Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, announced during a press conference in Nashville in October 2020 that Hunter and his associates brought him into a deal with CEFC China Energy in 2017.

A federal appeals court in New York in late December 2020 upheld the bribery conviction of Patrick Ho, a Chinese businessman and the former head of a think tank funded by CEFC China Energy.

Hunter is currently under federal investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware over his taxes. The details and nature of the investigation have not been publicly disclosed. The office said it couldn’t comment on ongoing investigations.

Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.), a friend and adviser to Biden, said in December 2020 that Joe Biden will not interfere in the investigation. The then-president elect said that he was “confident” his son did nothing wrong, and later said that accusations against Hunter Biden are “foul play.” "
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), justntime2learn (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (23rd January 2021)

26. Link to Post #374
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

NOTE: i had answered this question previously in a post on BREAKING NEWS here

the Chinese man is Wang DingGang, an exiled Chinese billionaire. He is the founder of Lude Media whose programs almost exclusively expose the CCP.

his website can be viewed here

however, many view and refer to him as a con and warn that he is a

CCP spy who entered the US disguised as (a) political dissident. (whose) purpose is to mess up the US and stigmatize Chinese people

but that is not the part that is disconcerting ... the part that is disconcerting are his confirmed ties with those who are and have been in President Trump's inner circle.

such as the President's chief counsel, Rudy Giuliani

but this is a VERY interesting picture ... not only does it depict Giuliani with Lude, but in the background appear two central characters in the drama that has currently unfolded before us

one is Steve Bannon. Bannon, one might recall, is former executive chairman of Breitbart News. But the also served as the White House's chief strategist in the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump during the first seven months of the President's term.

Steve Bannon now appears to be partnered with Lude IN Lude Media. This "partnership" has given fodder to videos like the one we saw where Lude makes preposterous assertions that are HIGHLY unlikely to be either accurate OR factual>

in this one, he asserts that Bannon was asked to return to the White House DAILY, but refused until the President made certain concessions ALL of which were to be based on agreement to take the strongest measures against China! Lude asserts that had the President listened to Banon? P Xi Jinping and the CCP would have already been "taken down"

video can be seen here

seen ALSO in the picture in the background is Dr. Li-Meng Yan. Dr. Li-Meng Yan is "a scientist who was working at the Hong Kong School of Public Health when she turned whistleblower on the Chinese Government after she alleged they knew about the spread of the coronavirus before publicly acknowledging the outbreak." she turned Whistle Blower and implicated China in the origins of COVID

“This virus is not from nature,” declared Dr. Li-Meng Yan, one of the scientists who conducted the study, during an appearance on a British talk show. She called reports that the virus originated in a Wuhan meat market “a smoke screen” designed to obscure its true origins. (China)

more on Dr. Li here

here she is now front and center with Rudy

this should provide a good basis for further research, and i'll leave everyone to their own conclusions
    Last edited by iota; 23rd January 2021 at 08:59.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

27. Link to Post #375
    Language
    English
    Thanks

as far as Biden Crime?

i have a small list ....

8/3/2002: Sen. Biden's Daughter Arrested
    8/4/2002: Sen. Biden’s Daughter Arrested in Altercation

8/24/2008: Whew boy! "Joe Biden's son is the one who got Obama out of this (Sinclair) mess."
    8/24/2008: My Son, The Lobbyist: Biden's Son a Well-Paid DC Insider
    8/25/2008: MBNA paid Biden son at critical time for bill
    9/2/2008: TIMES INVESTIGATATION REVELS BIDEN FAMILY EMESHESED IN DC MONEY GAME
    9/8/2008: The son also rises (Joe Biden influence alert)
    9/13/2008: Biden's son quits lobbying work
    9/13/2008: Biden son no longer a federal lobbyist (Change we can't believe in)
    9/13/2008: Hunter Biden Puts Lobbyist Career On Hold
    9/15/2008: Biden's Son, Brother Named in Two Suits
    9/19/2008: Why does Joe Biden lie about a 'drunk driver' killing his 1st wife?
    10/15/2008: Biden routes campaign cash to family, their firms

1/1/2009: VP-Elect's son reaches settlement for fraud Link for article no longer exists but on Wayback Machine
    2/24/2009: Stanford Had Links to a Fund Run by Bidens
    2/28/2009: JUDGE TO BANKER, BIDENS: GIVE PEACE A CHANCE (an elaborate scheme to defraud?)
    3/28/2009: VP Daughter Caught Up in a Cocaine Scandal (?)
    3/28/2009: FRIEND OF BIDEN'S DAUGHTER SHOPPING TAPE OF HER ALLEGEDLY DOING COCAINE
    4/29/2009: Biden Son and Brother Near Epicenter of Two Ponzi Schemes
    5/2/2009: Are the Bidens Mixed Up in Hedge Fund Scandal?
    6/23/2009: A Biden connection: The Amtrak IG scandal

1/2/2010: Blogger Exposes Hedge Fund Scam

8/24/2015: Joe Biden’s Son Gets Caught with Ashley Madison Account (Says it's a set-up)

1/20/2018: Joe Biden’s Niece Finally Pays up for $100K Credit Card Scam
    3/15/2018: Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids
    3/20/2018: Joe Biden’s Son’s Massive Deal with Chinese Company ‘Trying to Steal’ America’s Nuclear Secrets
    7/27/2018: Biden’s Niece Gets Probation for $100,000 Credit Card Scam

4/4/2019: Exclusive: VP Biden Steered $1.8B tax dollars to Ukraine; Son Hunter Bagged ‘Sweetheart Govt Deal’
    4/30/2019: Steve Hilton: China Is ‘Funding Biden Family Businesses’ with ‘Billions of Dollars’
    5/1/2019: Hunter Biden, 49, 'amicably' splits from his brother Beau's widow Hallie, 45, ..
    5/1/2019: Biden’s History of Lies, Family Scandals and Corruption
    5/2/2019: NYT Confirms Hunter Biden Was Paid by Ukrainians While Father Was VP
    5/17/2019: Trump: Biden’s Son Should face Probe Over China Deal
    6/20/2019: Watch: ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ Presents Deep Dive into Hunter Biden’s Ukraine, China Dealings
    6/20/2019: Arkansas Woman Says Hunter Biden is the Father of Her Infant Child
    6/21/2019: Hunter Biden’s alleged love child debacle just the latest in string of suspicious incidents
    7/1/2019" Biden son Hunter scoffs at Trump calls for probe into Ukraine business ties: 'F-you, Mr. President!'
    8/3/2019: Joe Biden’s Brother Scored Generous Loans During Banking Committee Tenure
    8/3/2019: Biden’s Corruption Problem
    8/5/2019: Joe Biden's brother and hedge fund manager accused of fraud
    8/18/2019: Business efforts of Biden brother and son prompt new questions over influence peddling
    8/27/2019: Joe Biden's brother is being sued by medical execs over a scheme....
    9/20/2019: Ukrainian Official: We’re Ready to Investigate Biden’s Son—if Trump Asks Officially
    9/20/2019: Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

9/22/2019: Biden caught lying: Says He Never Discussed Hunter’s Ukraine Deal. Hunter Says He Did
    9/23/2019: Hunter Biden Versus Joe Biden: Father and Son Contradict One Another Regarding Ukraine Scandal
    9/23/2019: Lindsey Graham Says DOJ Should Investigate Biden-Ukraine Connection
    9/23/2019: So, what were Hunter Biden’s connections to get a commission?
    9/24/2019: John Solomon devastates Democrats on Ukraine
    9/25/2019: RNC Calls On Biden To Release His Transcripts
    9/25/2019: BEASTMODE: Sen. Kennedy Asks ‘Do You Think They Got Hunter Biden’s Name Off ZipRecruiter?’
    9/25/2019: Video of Joe Biden Brags About Getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired
    9/26/2019: Now Joe Biden's BROTHER is accused of sleaze: James Biden 'promised healthcare firm...
    9/26/2019: ‘Well, Son of a Bitch’ : Ukraine Scandal Is About Biden
    9/26/2019: Biden’s OTHER massive scandal: The $1.5 billion China deal explained in three minutes (Video)
    9/28/2019: Ace reporter John Solomon: Boatloads more corruption info on Joe, Hunter Biden coming
    9/29/2019: Peter Schweizer joins Mark Levin to discuss corruption involving Hunter Biden
    10/1/2019: Photo of Biden Golfing With Ukraine Gas Company Exec May Have Upended His Narrative
    10/3/2019: Peter Schweizer: The bottom line is Joe Biden and his son's Ukraine dealings must be investigated
    10/4/2019: Nancy Pelosi’s Son Also Board Member of Energy Company, Traveled to Ukraine and Nancy
    10/7/2019: Mollie Hemingway: Joe Biden's brother also involved in scandal and media ignores it
    10/9/2019: Why Joe Biden? Mitt Romney Asks
    10/9/2019: What Hunter Biden Did Was Legal — And That’s the Problem

10/9/2019: Giuliani Just Dropped some BOMBS on Hannity
    10/11/2019: Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden's 'radio silence' on Ukraine dealings only raises suspicions
    10/13/2019: Donald Trump Taunts Hunter Biden as He Leaves Board of Chinese Investment Firm
    10/13/2019: Hunter Biden Leaves China Board as Trump Attacks Hit Home
    10/15/2019: The Bidens Concede
    10/15/2019: Hunter Biden tells ABC News he received NO money from China, bank records tell a different story
    10/27/2019: Joe Biden Defends His Son’s Ukraine Dealings: ‘He Did Not Do a Single Thing Wrong’
    11/8/2019: REPORT: ZELENSKY WAS ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE BIDEN INVESTIGATION WHEN AID WAS RELEASED"
    11/11/2019: Yes, a fair impeachment inquiry would question Hunter Biden
    11/19/2019: Impeachment surprise: How Adam Schiff validated my reporting on Ukraine
    11/19/2019: Rep. Adam Schiff To Ukraine: Don’t Investigate Bidens
    11/20/2019: Hunter Biden the father of Arkansas woman’s baby, DNA test shows
    11/22/2019: Joe Biden spars with reporter who asked about Hunter’s paternity suit
    11/24/2019: Giuliani Claims To Have Decades Of Evidence Relating To ‘Biden Family’ Corruption In Latest Tweet
    11/27/2019: EXCLUSIVEHunter Biden’s ‘baby mama’ Lunden Roberts was stripper at club he frequented
    12/7/2019: Always Remember Joe Biden Misled Everyone About Wife's Death, Blamed Innocent Man for Years
    12/8/2019: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
    12/10/2019: Deadbeat Dad Hunter Biden Refuses to Pay Baby Mama Lunden Roberts’ $11,000 Legal Bill – And She’s Demanding He Admit How Much Burisma Paid Him!
    12/12/2019: EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden's baby mama will get to grill the vice president's son under oath about money he made from Burisma [tr]
    12/24/2019: Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills, court

1/18/2020: How five members of Joe Biden’s family got rich through his connections
    1/20/2020: Joe Biden’s Brother Frank Linked to Projects Receiving $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans from the Obama Administration—Despite No Experience
    1/21/2020: New Reports Reveal That The Companies Of Biden’s Brother Received $54 MILLION In Taxpayer-Funded Loans To Finance Energy Projects In Central
    1/23/2020: Peter Schweizer on how Biden family got rich: Hunter 'just the tip of the iceberg'
    1/28/2020: Lobbyist bought tropical land from Biden’s brother
    2/9/2020" Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be 'totally vindicated' by 'smoking gun' in Hunter Biden probe: 'We've got the documents'
    2/17/2020: FBI Raids James Biden-Tied Business
    3/10/2020: James Biden’s health care ventures face a growing legal morass. A mysterious FBI raid. New allegations from former executives. Questions are swirling about the business dealings of Joe Biden’s brother.
    3/10/2020: Mainstream Media Ignore Report Of Joe Biden's Brother Facing Fraud Allegations
    3/11/2020: Senate Democrat wants investigation into possible bias of federal agencies in Hunter Biden requests
    5/21/2020: Lawsuit Documents Allege James Biden Committed Fraud, Racketeering
    7/11/2020: Joe Biden’s family racks up arrests for drugs, drunk driving - but no jail time
    10/5/2020: Joe Biden’s niece set to appear in court for DUI case day after presidential election
    The October Surpise October 14, 2020
    Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
    BREAKING: Hunter Biden laptop seized by FBI, smoking gun emails obtained by NY Post
    The BIDEN CRIME FAMILY'S Payoff Scheme | Rudy Giuliani's EXCLUSIVE Reaction
    Twitter and Facebook are actively censoring the Biden/Ukraine corruption stories
    Hunter Biden and the Big Tech information coup
    House Judiciary GOP copies Biden NY Post story to their website and posts it on twitter
    Identity theft, Ashley Madison scandal, stripper baby mama, sleeping with brother's widow, quickie marriage and now an email bombshell: How Hunter's past continues to haunt him - and threatens to ruin Joe's WH run
    Jack Dorsey APOLOGIZES after Trump threatened to remove Facebook and Twitter protections and called them 'terrible' for blocking story about Joe Biden meeting son Hunter's Ukraine business partners
    Donald Trump claims Hunter Biden's laptop revelations show his rival's family are 'grifters' as Rudy Giuliani boasts of 40,000 MORE emails after bombshell claim VP met his son's Ukraine business partner
    Biden Campaign: VP May Have Had ‘Informal’ Meeting With Burisma Exec At Center Of Bombshell NY Post Report

October 15, 2020

Man Who Had Hunter Biden’s Laptop Suggests There’s More, Hints At FBI Coverup, Fears Assassination (Full Audio Interview)
    NEW: Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
    President Trump Tweet: Video of Joe Biden Denials
    Why did Biden Meet with Soros the Day Before the Burisma Email to Hunter?
    Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet
    Joe Biden had this impeachment thing that was bleepin’ golden, but Hunter Biden messes it up
    Latest Cache Of Emails Detail How Hunter Biden Earned Millions In China “For Introductions”
    (VIDEO) Tucker: Big Tech Smothering Hunter’s Email Story Is Censorship on a Scale We Never Imagined
    It Gets Worse! Obama White House “Hosted” Call To Burisma About Joe’s $1 Billion Extortion Trip
    House Republicans ask FBI if it had Hunter Biden's alleged laptop during Trump's impeachment
    Emails reveal Hunter Biden tried to cash in on behalf of family with Chinese firm
    Feds examining whether alleged Hunter Biden emails are linked to a foreign intel operation (Fake News)
    Biden advisers cannot rule out meeting with Ukrainian energy executive
    October 16, 2020

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows
    EXCLUSIVE: 1-On-1 With Rudy Giuliani — What Haven’t We Seen From The Hunter Biden Hard Drive, And Why Won’t He Release It In Full?
    https://www.freerepublic.com/~conser...Ffocus%2Fmy%2F
    Steve Bannon boasted 'I have Hunter's hard drive' two weeks before its secrets were revealed - and allies of billionaire Chinese fugitive who pays Bannon and partied with Rudy Giuliani hinted at 'sex and money scandal' late in September too
    I asked Joe Biden: What is your response to the NYPost story about your son, sir? He called it a “smear campaign” and then went after me...
    October 17, 2020

After Hours: NY Post Hunter Biden Scandal with Steve Bannon
    Yes, The Hunter Biden Emails Are Authentic
    Hunter Biden: What was he doing in Ukraine and China?
    NPR: 'Experts' Say Covering Hunter Biden Corruption Story Deepens 'Stigma' of Addiction For 'Millions'
    CBS news director responds to his reporter for asking Biden about Hunter
    Exclusive: Larry C. Johnson Interviews John Paul Mac Issac — The American Patriot Who Was Hired to Fix Hunter Biden’s Computers and the Rest Is History
    Donald Trump was impeached for Joe Biden’s crimes
    Hunter Biden emails 'identify Joe Biden as ''the Big Guy'' who would receive 10% share in deal with Chinese energy firm'
    Rudy Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter's Hard Drive
    Hunters Laptop: Computer shop owner contacted the Senate Committee on Sept 24th (new Johnson letter)
    RIDING THE DRAGON: The Bidens' Chinese Secrets (Full Documentary)
    Clift: ‘Social Media Companies Are Reacting Responsibly’ to Hunter Biden Story (Daily Beast attacks free press!)
    NY POST - HUNTER BIDEN SCANDAL | The Timeline | Obama | Hillary | Biden | Hunter | Media

October 18, 2020

Wait, There's More: Before the Bidens ‘Did’ Ukraine, There Was Iraq – and Serbia
    Censoring the Biden story: How social media becomes state media
    Joe Biden-Linked Firm Made Major Investments in Chinese Corporations
    Hunter Biden Emails 'Identify Joe Biden As ''The Big Guy'' Who Would Receive 10% Share In Deal With Chinese Energy Firm
    Does this explain why Facebook suppressed Hunter Biden revelations?

January 2021

MY NOTE : ILLEGALLY ASSUMED OFFICE STOLEN FROM OUR DULY ELECTED
    PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump

all of these are links and would take hours to post URL for

and should be easily searchable unless you still use Google ...

but on

Gibiru.com

for example should easily find

OR just quote me here and i'll do up to 5 at a time that you request

so that any adversary

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd January 2021), jaybee (24th January 2021), magicmanx (24th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #376
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Have you been talking to Zamolxe? That is quite some list. Looks like you've been busy...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021)

31. Link to Post #377
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Somewhere on that list there should be a story about the day soon after Hunter's laptop story broke, when there was a website ( I think it was Chinese) where you could actually see video clips reportedly from the laptop of Hunter nude, masturbating and being masturbated by a Chinese woman, smoking a crack pot and passing out with it still on his chest.
    I saw it and there was no doubt in my mind that that was really Hunter and not some kind of photoshop trick.
    I think it was only up for part of a day before it was taken down.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd January 2021), Bluegreen (24th January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021)

33. Link to Post #378
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

because I'm an adult and have realized my time is the most valuable thing I can spend; and I have multiple things in my life that require time; I have to triage... a link or a video with absolutely no summary is getting zero attention from me generally (I'd guess this is not an uncommon thing) because I can use my time more effectively elsewhere (OR I'm lazy.. either way the outcome is similar).

I also mostly view this forum from work, where I cannot view any video's posted (for various reasons). so I'd say about 75% of what you post I do not engage in for these two reasons.

This is constructive criticism; hope it's taken that way.
    not taking away from your points T but i recall a few posts one in particular over in the Q thread where John took the time to write quite a bit

it was pretty much truths not often seen here

and it was completely ignored

so...

on the other hand John .. maybe at least a sentence telling us what you found interesting about the video? or WHY it is relevant to the thread you posted it in would be really helpful

but that's only IF you actually intend the videos you post to be seen ... if you just feel like posting for the sake of posting? ... carry on my friend!

but you have such VAST experience, wisdom and knowledge, i at least, would appreciate you sharing some of it .. i always find worthwhile and time well spent in reading your observations

Last edited by iota; 25th January 2021 at 04:52.

so that any adversary

34. Link to Post #379
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Somewhere on that list there should be a story about the day soon after Hunter's laptop story broke, when there was a website ( I think it was Chinese) where you could actually see video clips reportedly from the laptop of Hunter nude, masturbating and being masturbated by a Chinese woman, smoking a crack pot and passing out with it still on his chest.
    I saw it and there was no doubt in my mind that that was really Hunter and not some kind of photoshop trick.
    I think it was only up for part of a day before it was taken down.
    yes ... i heard about it but i didn't see it and therefore no link

disclosure: "i'm a wimp!" i shut my eyes during scary parts and never see horror movies and make it a point NOT to see stuff ... that welll ... i won't be able to UNSEE and will probably wish i could

please don't tell anyone, i have an "image" to uphold here

this means is by NO means an inclusive list ...

and i'm pretty certain that for EVERY single thing we accidentally KNOW about? there's probably at least one or more that we will never know!

thanks for bringing that up though ...

since my list is just the one i took the time to save stories or links to?

maybe we can add to it to the things we remember or that aren't on here

ok .. just popped in to see if anyone had requested a particular story or something ... thanks for all the hard work here ...

Last edited by iota; 25th January 2021 at 04:51.

so that any adversary

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2021), magicmanx (24th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #380
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Have you been talking to Zamolxe? That is quite some list. Looks like you've been busy...
    hahaha!

no ... i blocked him ... as soon as i identify provocateurs .. either the paid or just stalker types (that follow all my posts with the sole purpose to assail?) i do what i can to slam them shut ... but doesn't take me long to i lose interest and then i disengage ... usually takes them a bit of time to realize they lost me .. problem is when they are paid? its their job ...they alternate tactics to discredit, tear down or appeal to ego .. AFTER ridicule doesn't send me to my sandbox crying ..since (sadly) i'm not 5 yrs old any more and had to toughen up a bit ...

they give me practice though and keep me sharpening my skills ..

the goal is to distract AND detract from the information ... and that's on people who by now should recognize and just "skip" what they spew

here is a good guide to identify so one knows how to identify and counter .. a kind member here sent it to me yesterday ..

https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

seems they've "outed" themselves probably more than they intended when even others notice ...

but sorry to digress so much ..

ok .. Ernie .. i'll fess up ... i did not actually compile the list .. Biden has never held much interest .. but i came across it and thought it might come in handy some day ... and lo and behold the day arrived

(i'd bet money, he didn't either and it was handed to him with his assignments )

here is the actual source and this way people can check any story themselves and i don't have to check back here to see if they wanted a link

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3895081/posts

sharing is caring and all ...
    Last edited by iota; 24th January 2021 at 07:18. Reason: forgot to put link

so that any adversary

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th February 2021), graciousb (25th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 38 LastLast