+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

In this case, it's kind of a shame that such sexually explicit vids are not legal to display online if they have so much potential for widespread political impact. .
    If those clips were made public so that anyone could see them, it would certainly be proof enough to wake up a lot of people who don't believe the laptop scandal is genuine.
    Not that the clips I saw were that criminal in nature, but the pedophile and sex abuse clips would certainly have a HUGE impact.
    I don't know if something like that could be added to the Avalon library, but I will ask.

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Somewhere on that list there should be a story about the day soon after Hunter's laptop story broke, when there was a website ( I think it was Chinese) where you could actually see video clips reportedly from the laptop of Hunter nude, masturbating and being masturbated by a Chinese woman, smoking a crack pot and passing out with it still on his chest.
    I saw it and there was no doubt in my mind that that was really Hunter and not some kind of photoshop trick.
    I think it was only up for part of a day before it was taken down.
    yes ... i heard about it but i didn't see it and therefore no link

disclosure: "i'm a wimp!" i shut my eyes during scary parts and never see horror movies and make it a point NOT to see stuff ... that welll ... i won't be able to UNSEE and will probably wish i could

please don't tell anyone, i have an "image" to uphold here
    ( i leave it to the couple of provacateurs that have been assigned to me here to tear me down .. they at least are trying to do a good job .. .wouldn't know exactly as i've blocked them ... for reasons i just stated)

this means is by NO means an inclusive list ...

and i'm pretty certain that for EVERY single thing we accidentally KNOW about? there's probably at least one or more that we will never know!

thanks for bringing that up though ...

since my list is just the one i took the time to save stories or links to?

maybe we can add to it to the things we remember or that aren't on here

ok .. just popped in to see if anyone had requested a particular story or something ... thanks for all the hard work here ...

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (24th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #382
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

In this case, it's kind of a shame that such sexually explicit vids are not legal to display online if they have so much potential for widespread political impact. .
    If those clips were made public so that anyone could see them, it would certainly be proof enough to wake up a lot of people who don't believe the laptop scandal is genuine.
    Not that the clips I saw were that criminal in nature, but the pedophile and sex abuse clips would certainly have a HUGE impact.
    I don't know if something like that could be added to the Avalon library, but I will ask.
    i quite agree .. this falls under evidence and one likely to be scrubbed .. Tintin does such a good job of keeping records for us .. its possible he may have it ..

we should definitely ask .. and if not? try to get it!
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

onawah (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #383
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok .. so i really promise that Biden is NOT my subject, or specialty ... nor even interest! haha! but here i came across this really detailed piece, so bearing you guys in mind .... i will share ...

this was published LESS than 30 days ago! and youtube ALREADY scrubbed! ... luckily .. they saved the transcripts .. have not read all ... will do in next post

again, i'm very present to the fact that NO possible win will be viable as long as there is NO freedom of the press

as long as the media is complicit in deceit and this is not just the norm but legal?

all battles are almost predetermined and any victory transient at best

ALL support of Google, Twitter, FB and news MUST end

and THAT IS something we CAN do ... just like we did to MYSPACE

i really feel that placing focus on bringing them down THERE will be the easiest way to deliver a lethal blow ...

i also feel as long as they hold power -- through our continued support? the rope will be around OUR necks ever tightening ...

and that was the case WITHOUT the Biden win .. the greatest handicap our President faced ...

let's send them the way of MySpace!

so that any adversary

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (24th January 2021), onawah (24th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #384
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PART 2

NEW FACTS OF INTERNATIONAL CORRUPTION AND EXTERNAL GOVERNANCE OF UKRAINE

(7 press conference)

Press conference is dedicated to new facts revealing international corruption and external governance of Ukraine.

Because of the leaked information about today’s press conference last week it was announced that I was being sanctioned by politicians from the US Department of the Treasury under the request from Democratic senators. They really didn’t want us to publish what we are going to release today.

But we did not refuse a press conference: the state independence and sovereignty of Ukraine are at stake. And most importantly, the opportunity, on the basis of documents, facts, material evidence and now the testimony of witnesses, to return billions of money to Ukrainian citizens.

I will definitely comment on the issue of sanctions later today. But I would also like to note the following.

DemoCorruptionists are very afraid because documents, numbers and shocking recordings support every word that we will voice today.

With each new fact, a new entry, new posting of accounts, we are convinced that external governance and international corruption are Siamese twins with many faces of senior government officials, oligarchs, schemers and many other actors who steal from the Ukrainian people.

WHAT WILL BE DISCLOSED TODAY?
    1. Evidence of withdrawal through financial “holes” of millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people, laundered with the help of banks and laundromats in various jurisdictions and their subsequent transfer to the accounts of the company belonging to Biden family.
    2. New recordings of conversations between the persons who appear to be the fifth President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and former US Vice President Joe Biden, testifying to external governance.
    3. We will also unveil colossal corruption schemes related to the procurement of coal and gas, due to which Ukrainians pay 30% higher utility tariffs. At that time, the highest officials of Ukraine and the United States participated in these schemes.
    4. We will also make public the facts of embezzlement of hundreds of thousands of dollars of technical assistance provided to Ukraine by the US state, as well as evidence of deliberate sabotage of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine.

I repeat once again:

Every word that we will voice today is supported by documents, numbers and records that were given to us by investigative journalists, as well as people who have information about corruption schemes and witnesses who are directly involved in a number of processes, which we will talk about today.

We will transfer all facts about international corruption and external governance of Ukraine at our disposal to the law enforcement agencies.

Today we will present to your attention only part of the testimony by witnesses. I emphasize – part of the testimony by witnesses. I want to assure you that we have other witnesses who can confirm the facts of international corruption, including citizens of foreign states.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, the first part of our press conference:

Evidence of the withdrawal through financial “holes” of millions of dollars stolen from the Ukrainian people with their subsequent transfer to the accounts of the company belonging to the Biden family.

At one of the first press conferences about a year ago, we showed bank transactions for hundreds of thousands of dollars to the family of former US Vice President Joe Biden, namely to his son Robert Hunter Biden. The latter was a member of the board of directors of the infamous gas production company Burisma.

Burisma belongs to the fugitive Yanukovych-era minister Mykola Zlochevsky.

The inclusion of Biden in the Burisma leadership and payment for his services is nothing more than a political cover that protected Zlochevsky from the Ukrainian law, namely from the criminal code.

After a series of press conferences, our group of investigators, namely the senior prosecutor of the group of prosecutors of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine for investigating the economic crimes of the Yanukovych regime in 2016-2019, was approached by two foreign citizens. They were directly involved in laundering millions of dollars stolen by Zlochevsky from Ukrainians with the subsequent withdrawal of these millions to accounts of Burisma, and further withdrawal to the accounts of the company belonging to Bidens.

Since these foreign citizens are in the process of obtaining the official status of “corruption whistleblower” provided by Ukraine, and for the purpose of their personal safety, as well as based on the secrecy of the investigation, we will call them by the code names Witness 1 and Witness 2.

Konstantyn Kulyk, the Head of the Group of Prosecutors of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine for investigating economic crimes of the Yanukovych regime in 2016-2019, will tell you more about this.

Konstantyn, you have the floor.

Direct speech of Konstantin Kulyk

Hello. In the video that we will now show the Witnesses confirm and describe in detail the corruption scheme of laundering millions of dollars stolen by Zlochevsky from the Ukrainians with the subsequent withdrawal of these millions to the accounts of the company belonging to Bidens.

In addition to the video, we will publish a statement filed by one of the Witnesses to the law enforcement agencies of Ukraine, which outlines the mentioned facts.

I suggest watching the video.

see vide here:
    https://nabu-leaks.net/new-facts-of-...ce-of-ukraine/

i'm sorry i can't figure out how to embed video ...

and it is A LOT more really interesting stuff , so probably best to go to the site

is there a way to SAVE this site like mirror or something

i am just about certain they will scrub it if possible ..
    Last edited by iota; 24th January 2021 at 09:54.

so that any adversary

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (24th January 2021), onawah (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #385
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,632 times in 5,417 posts

Somewhere on that list there should be a story about the day soon after Hunter's laptop story broke, when there was a website ( I think it was Chinese) where you could actually see video clips reportedly from the laptop of Hunter nude, masturbating and being masturbated by a Chinese woman, smoking a crack pot and passing out with it still on his chest.
    I saw it and there was no doubt in my mind that that was really Hunter and not some kind of photoshop trick.
    I think it was only up for part of a day before it was taken down.
    Hi

Well, for sure, I am more than happy to do that. I do need copies of these brought to my attention though. If folks wanted to view that material then it'd be entirely at their discretion. I'd personally not want to have to look at all that, and there is the danger of being 'visited' under suspicion of accessing 'X' rated material, maybe.

Just be careful I guess is the motto there.

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th February 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), onawah (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #386
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Tintin. I don't have access to the clips, but if someone does who is reading this, hopefully they will share.
    Maybe Bill or some of the other more connected Avalonians will know.
    Or to safeguard Avalon, perhaps a link to a website where they can be stored for public viewing.
    It's certainly not the kind of thing most of us would WANT to see, but has value in that it's proof that the Bidens are compromised, and proof that elites must often compromise themselves in such ways in order to gain admittance to various elitist projects to profit from them.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #387
    Language
    English
    Thanks

White House Appears to Confirm Hunter Biden Still Holds Stake in Chinese Private Equity Firm
    BY ALLEN ZHONG
    February 6, 2021
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/white-...g-2021-02-06-2

"The White House press secretary appeared to confirm that President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden still holds a stake in a Chinese private equity firm.

“He has been working to unwind his investment,” press secretary Jen Psaki said during a Friday press conference when asked about Hunter Biden’s stake in Bohai Harvest RST Shanghai Equity Investment Fund Management, commonly known as BHR Partners.

Psaki’s remarks confirmed an early report by the Daily Caller saying Hunter Biden still holds a stake in the Chinese company.

She then directed reporters to Hunter Biden for further questions.

“I would certainly point you—he’s a private citizen. I would point you to him or his lawyers on the outside on any update,” she added.

Hunter Biden didn’t respond to a request for comment from The Epoch Times.

George Mesires, the lawyer who represents the president’s son, said in an Oct. 13, 2019 statement that Hunter Biden intended to resign from the BHR board of directors on or by Oct. 31, 2019.

Business records show Hunter Biden left the board of directors on April 20, 2020.

However, he still holds a 10 percent stake via his company, Skaneateles LLC.

Hunter Biden is the sole beneficial owner of Skaneateles LLC, according to Washington, D.C. corporate records obtained by the Daily Caller.

The president told CNN’s Jake Tapper that his family would refrain from foreign business to avoid conflicts of interests.

“My son, my family will not be involved in any business, any enterprise that is in conflict with or appears to be in conflict, where there’s appropriate distance from the presidency and government,” he said during the Dec. 3, 2020 interview.

According to the assessment of Biden’s top intelligence pick, Hunter Biden’s stake in BHR Partners needs to be put in the crosshairs.

Avril Haines, the director of national intelligence, said during her confirmation hearing that the Chinese Communist Party is an adversary of the United States “on some issues.”

“China is adversarial and an adversary on some issues and, in other issues, we try to cooperate with them, whether in the context of climate change or other things,” she said."
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th February 2021), Bluegreen (6th February 2021), Gemma13 (7th February 2021), justntime2learn (6th February 2021), Reinhard (6th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #388
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

So does this whole Hunter Biden fiasco just go away now that pops apparently occupies the seat of power here in the land of the free?

We truly have the best government money can buy.

As for the great unwashed it really doesn't matter if we occupy space here in the good ole USA or China.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Bluegreen (10th February 2021), ClearWater (11th February 2021), justntime2learn (17th March 2021), TargeT (22nd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #389
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Expert Reveals Contents of Hunter Biden’s Laptop in Shocking Interview
    3/21/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/exp...ing-interview/

(There is a Rumble video which I will ask the Mods to embed.)

"John-Henry Westen from LifeSiteNews.com interviews Jack Maxey, who was one of the first journalists to be given access to a copy of Hunter Biden’s hard drives, which contain shocking evidence of moral and financial corruption within the Biden family, in what Maxey calls “The biggest National security scandal in the history of our planet.”

Maxey says “There are a dozen hours of Hunter smoking crack and there is child pornography [including of Hunter with his own 13-year old niece]. The FBI had this laptop before the first [Trump] impeachment. There is a concentrated effort to protect the Biden family.”

The Hunter Biden files detail Hunter’s direct involvement with Chairman Xi Jinping, the Biden family’s Beijing-backed business deals all over the world and possible Chinese infiltration of the US Government with Hunter Biden’s help.

Emails show Hunter Biden and the Chinese eventually scrambling to clean up their mess, as the Bidens’ top business contacts end up arrested or “disappeared”. Hunter goes so far as to purposefully incriminate his own family members, including his president father to protect himself.

Perhaps the most stunning of all, the American intelligence community knew for years about what Rudy Giuliani has called the ‘Biden Crime Family’ and they did nothing about it for darker reasons than you might think."

(As I've testified here before, when the story about Biden's laptop first broke, for one day there was a website online that had footage from the laptop, which I saw.
    It only showed him smoking a crack pipe (and passed out with one on his chest), masturbating himself and being masturbated by an Asian woman.
    Not the child abuse, but it was certainly enough.
    So I have no doubts that everything else was on there that has been reported.
    And no doubt that Biden would not have been elected if those who knew about this had told what they knew.)

Last edited by Tintin; 22nd March 2021 at 18:59. Reason: Embedded video
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th March 2021), ClearWater (22nd March 2021), justntime2learn (22nd March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd March 2021), Reinhard (22nd March 2021), TelosianEmbrace (10th April 2021), TomKat (23rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #390
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell

Naked and Exposed: Expert (Jack Maxey) Reveals Contents of Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell
    Monday, March 22, 2021 22:22

I have mirrored this excellent interview. John-Henry Westen from LifeSiteNews.com interviews Jack Maxey, who was one of the first journalists to be given access to a copy of Hunter Biden’s hard drives, which contain shocking evidence of moral and financial corruption within the Biden family, in what Maxey calls “The biggest National security scandal in the history of our planet.”

Maxey says “There are a dozen hours of Hunter smoking crack and there is child pornography [including of Hunter with his own 13-year old niece]. The FBI had this laptop before the first [Trump] impeachment. There is a concentrated effort to protect the Biden family.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EDQidSvEeCw3/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th March 2021), ClearWater (24th March 2021), Creedence (25th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), TelosianEmbrace (10th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #391
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Victor Davis Hanson III | The Biden Administration
    24,410 views•Mar 22, 2021
    John Anderson
    132K subscribers

"In this Direct interview, John is joined for a third time by the eminent American commentator Victor Davis Hanson.

Dr Hanson provides a progress report on the Biden administration's opening months and outlines the existential threats that America faces in the years to come - cultural division, civic decline, spiralling elitism and Chinese global ascendancy.

Victor Davis Hanson is an American classicist, military historian, columnist, and farmer. He has been a commentator on contemporary politics for the National Review and The Washington Times and is currently the Martin and Illie Anderson Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution.

In addition to writing hundreds of articles, book reviews and newspaper editorials, Hanson is also the author of twenty-four books. Hanson was awarded the National Humanities Medal in 2007 by President George W. Bush, and was a presidential appointee in 2007-08 on the American Battle Monuments Commission.

#JoeBiden​ #VictorDavisHanson​ #Trump​
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Conversations feature John Anderson, former Deputy Prime Minister of Australia, interviewing the world's foremost thought leaders about today's pressing social, cultural and political issues.

John believes proper, robust dialogue is necessary if we are to maintain our social strength and cohesion. As he puts it; "You cannot get good public policy out of a bad public debate." "

Each breath a gift...

22. Link to Post #392
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Biden Calls For National Fire Arm Ban, Threatens Executive Action, Democrats Push New Control Bills
    153,385 views•Mar 24, 2021
    Timcast
    1.08M subscribers

Watch The FULL Podcast Show - http://Youtube.com/TimcastIRL​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSBop...​
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th March 2021), Gracy (24th March 2021)

24. Link to Post #393
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Biden Calls For National Fire Arm Ban, Threatens Executive Action, Democrats Push New Control Bills
    153,385 views•Mar 24, 2021
    Timcast
    1.08M subscribers

Watch The FULL Podcast Show - http://Youtube.com/TimcastIRL​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSBop...​
    I'm not so sure he can fiddle around with the 4TH Amendment through just an executive order, but that does point to a concern I've had for some time now, in that how much more and more a president can do with the wave of a pen and totally bypassing the other coequal branches of government.

Executive Orders are great when we agree with them, and tyranny when we don't. To me, the way to look at them is better being should they even have that kind of dictatorial power in the first place?

Not do we agree with this one or that one, but that's where we are

Guaranteed there's a sizeable section of American society that's on the edge of their chairs in gleeful anticipation of this.

25. Link to Post #394
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That is increasingly the problem--that the rules laid down by the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.-- are being sidestepped (if not completely ignored) more and more by those corrupt individuals in power, and so the US is sinking deeper and deeper into fascism.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

I'm not so sure he can fiddle around with the 4TH Amendment through just an executive order
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th March 2021), Bluegreen (24th March 2021), Gracy (24th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #395
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hunter Biden caught in new 'bizarre' scandal; 'The Five' reacts
    3/25/21
    Fox News
    7.02M subscribers

"President Biden's son may have committed a felony offense; 'The Five' weighs in."
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th March 2021), justntime2learn (7th April 2021), TelosianEmbrace (10th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #396
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hunter Biden: Ukraine Laptop ‘Could’ Be His but Says It Was Possibly Hacked by Russians
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER
    April 2, 2021
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...f9760663f55b91

"President Joe Biden’s son Hunter has acknowledged a laptop computer with a slew of previously secret messages could be his but also suggested he was hacked by Russians.

“There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the—that it was Russian intelligence,” Hunter Biden told CBS in an interview clip released Friday.

The laptop was dropped off in 2019 at a computer store in Delaware owned by John Paul Mac Isaac, who says Hunter Biden asked him to recover contents from the damaged machine. An authorization allegedly signed by the younger Biden was submitted in a recent lawsuit filed by Mac Isaac against Twitter.

The computer contained explosive messages and emails between Hunter Biden regarding his various business dealings, which have taken place in countries such as Ukraine and China. A cybersecurity expert authenticated one email that indicated Vadym Pozharskyi, a top executive from Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, met with Joe Biden while in Washington in 2015. Joe Biden was vice president at the time, and Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma.

Hunter Biden’s dealings are under investigation by lawmakers in Congress and his tax returns are being probed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware.

President Biden has called the release of information from the laptop allegedly belonging to his son part of a “smear campaign.” The contents were first published in October, as Biden challenged then-President Donald Trump.

In the new interview, Hunter Biden, who is promoting his new book, also spoke about a moment during the 2020 campaign that he said saved him from doing drugs. The younger Biden has long struggled with addiction.

Hunter Biden said his father chased him down the driveway at his father’s home in Wilmington, Delaware. He said his daughters blocked the door to his car and his father “grabbed me—gave a bear hug, and he said—and just cried, and said—’I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do. Please.'”

“I thought: ‘I need to figure out a way to tell him that I’m gonna do something, so that I can go take another hit.’ It’s the only thing I could think. Literally,” Hunter Biden added. “That’s how powerful. I don’t know of a force more powerful than my family’s love. Except addiction.”

The interview came after National Public Radio (NPR) issued a correction to a review of Hunter Biden’s book that claimed the idea that the laptop belonged to him was “discredited by U.S. intelligence and independent investigations by news organizations.”

That line now says, “Numerous news organizations cast doubt on the credibility of the laptop story.”

The correction states: “A previous version of this story said U.S. intelligence had discredited the laptop story. U.S. intelligence officials have not made a statement to that effect.”

The author of the article didn’t respond to a request for comment.

NPR’s news editor said last year that the outlet wasn’t covering the laptop because “we don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories.” "
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd April 2021), justntime2learn (7th April 2021), Siphonemis (3rd April 2021)

31. Link to Post #397
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Confirmed: Hunter Biden is Officially Under Federal Investigation; Laptop Statement
    4/7/21
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    528K subscribers

"Hunter Biden just published a new book. He is currently on tour doing interviews to promote it - and during one of these interviews, he acknowledged that the infamous laptop could be his (although he said that it also might’ve been hacked by Russians)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuq8wYMA734
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #398
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,677 times in 8,597 posts

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/106031264809699792

Jack Maxey
    @JackMaxey1

1h
    ·
    'http://DailyMail.com obtained a copy of Hunter's laptop hard drive from former Steve Bannon podcast co-host Jack Maxey." 😎 #BeNotAfraid

The DailyMail knows the MSM firewall is collapsing, and are thus, attempting to be the "first" with the story.

2nd Level of the scandal now publicly emerging.

Hunter raped his underage niece Natalie, and got her hooked on drugs.

Hunter then went to Joe to intimidate Natalie into silence.

"Eli and his wicked sons..."

Hunter's laptop is a pandora's box of shocking revelations, explicit photos and intimate communications. In the following days, http://DailyMail.com will publish more shocking stories from Hunter's laptop, including:

How Hunter blew hundreds of thousands on prostitutes, drugs and luxury cars, leaving him scrambling to avoid jail for $320k in unpaid taxes

How five members of the Biden family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse – and a stunning admission by Joe to his son

The OTHER Biden family member planning to buy and cook crack, after falling into the disastrous addiction with Hunter

Hunter's unconventional and unlikely relationship with his well-known psychiatrist

The whispered bedroom conversation with a prostitute caught on Hunter's webcam, in which he confesses he had a previous laptop stolen – by Russians for blackmail

The president's son left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop at a Wilmington, Delaware computer repair shop in April 2019 and never returned for it.

Emails leaked from the computer sparked a scandal before the 2020 presidential election in October, but were dismissed as Russian disinformation by the Bidens and other senior Democrats, social media giants Twitter and Facebook, and several major media organizations.

After obtaining a copy of the hard drive, http://DailyMail.com commissioned top cyber forensics experts Maryman & Associates to analyze its data and determine whether the laptop's contents were real.

The firm's founder, Brad Maryman, is a 29-year FBI veteran Supervisory Special Agent who served as an Information Security Officer and founded its first computer forensics lab.

Maryman and his business partner Dr. Joseph Greenfield used the same forensic tools to pick apart the drive as federal and state law enforcement use in criminal investigations, and prepared a report for http://DailyMail.com.

The report said the data on the drive 'appear to be authentic', and that after an extensive search of its contents for any tell-tale signs of tampering, Maryman and Greenfield found 'no evidence' of fabrication – by Russians or anyone else.

comment

Quote @__scalps__ it's allowed to come out now. Dems are disillusioned with Biden and ready to put Kamala in the game. I imagine Hillary and Big Mike are duking it out to see who gets VP

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th April 2021 at 19:36.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2021), ClearWater (8th April 2021), justntime2learn (8th April 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #399
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Laptop evidence 'strongly indicates' Joe Biden is 'compromised' on China
    532,013 views•Apr 7, 2021
    Sky News Australia
    1.42M subscribers

"New York Post Columnist Miranda Devine says evidence on Hunter Biden's laptop indicates "strongly" that President Joe Biden is "compromised" through his family with President Xi Jinping.

“One night I’m sitting at home in this apartment in New York that I live in and I get a text message with some very curious photographs on it – one of them being that famous photograph I think a lot of people have seen … of Hunter Biden asleep with a crackpipe in his mouth”, she told Sky News host Cory Bernardi.

“That was the beginning. They had this enormous story six weeks before the presidential election that was going to reflect incredibly badly on one candidate being Joe Biden – because the laptop contains overwhelming evidence of the influence-peddling scheme that the Biden family was conducting for decades using Joe Biden's name.

“The reason this is so important now, not just in America but in Australia as well, is the evidence on the laptop really gives us a strong indication that China has something on Joe Biden – that Joe Biden is compromised via his family with President Xi."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th April 2021), TargeT (10th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #400
    Language
    English
    Thanks

New Photos of Hunter Biden Emerge
    172,469 views•Apr 9, 2021
    Charlie Kirk
    440K subscribers

"Candace Owens joined Sean Hannity On Fox"

Hunter Biden Demolished After New Leaked Evidence
    Fox Breaking News

April 9, 2021
    183,972 views•Apr 9, 2021
    Zabar10 Shows

(Starts at 11:35 minutes in)
    Last edited by onawah; 10th April 2021 at 06:55.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mashika (10th April 2021), TelosianEmbrace (10th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 38 LastLast