+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #101
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,643 times in 20,814 posts

Thumbs up Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Ted Cruz is FIRED UP after GOP members delay Jack Dorsey hearing on Twitter & Censorship:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (20th October 2020), Bill Ryan (20th October 2020), Bluegreen (21st October 2020), Elainie (20th October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), Satori (20th October 2020), T Smith (20th October 2020), TargeT (20th October 2020), wondering (20th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,022 times in 643 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Aye there's a few people getting in a flap over the Twitter CEO, including him having now apologised earlier in the week. Question is, will trump still follow through and remove the Section 230 protection of social media platforms like twitter and facebook that exempts them from liability for the material users post on their networks.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Alan (20th October 2020), Arcturian108 (25th October 2020), avid (20th October 2020), Elainie (20th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), wondering (20th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Ted Cruz is FIRED UP after GOP members delay Jack Dorsey hearing on Twitter & Censorship:
    Ted Cruz for Pres. 2024--if we can keep the Republic.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (20th October 2020), Blacklight43 (21st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), T Smith (20th October 2020), thepainterdoug (20th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Even some of the Rebubicans , testing the electorial winds will get weak kneed and jump ship in preperation of the Dems wining. These guys are career politicians and want their"careers" more than the truth and the integrity of this country.
    its nothing short of Orwellian, what is in play here.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), mountain_jim (20th October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), scotslad (20th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Even some of the Rebubicans , testing the electorial winds will get weak kneed and jump ship in preperation of the Dems wining. These guys are career politicians and want their"careers" more than the truth and the integrity of this country.
    its nothing short of Orwellian, what is in play here.
    Testing the winds of a landslide?

Only people that live in blue land think Joe has a chance... the rest of the political spectrum sees the writing on the wall... I dont even think voter fraud will effect the red wave

The echos of 2016 are too strong, the tactics by the dems hasn't changed and now is even more obvious and distasteful
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (20th October 2020), Arcturian108 (25th October 2020), Blacklight43 (21st October 2020), Elainie (20th October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), mountain_jim (20th October 2020), onevoice (20th October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Waldo (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    What seems incredible to me is that HB would leave such an incriminating laptop at a repairers and never go and pick it up.

It does have the whiff of a setup. I hope he’s not just a sacrificial lamb and I pray ALL of these vile creatures are thrown in a slammer or better yet, exiled to a barren isolated island where they can all feed off each other.
    Maybe this will shed some light for ya

Quote This is the story of an American patriot, an honorable man, John Paul Mac Issac, who tried to do the right thing and is now being unfairly and maliciously slandered as an agent of foreign intelligence, specifically Russia. He is not an agent or spy for anyone. He is his own man. How do I know? I have known his dad for more than 20 years. I’ve known John Paul’s dad as Mac. Mac is a decorated Vietnam Veteran, who flew gunships in Vietnam. And he continued his military service with an impeccable record until he retired as an Air Force Colonel. The crews of those gunships have an annual reunion and Mac usually takes John Paul along, who volunteers his computer and video skills to record and compile the stories of those brave men who served their country in a difficult war.

This story is very simple–Hunter Biden dropped off three computers with liquid damage at a repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware on April 12, 2019. The owner, John Mac Issac, examined the three and determined that one was beyond recovery, one was okay and the data on the harddrive of the third could be recovered. Hunter signed the service ticket and John Paul Mac Issac repaired the hard drive and down loaded the data. During this process he saw some disturbing images and a number of emails that concerned Ukraine, Burisma, China and other issues. With the work completed, Mr. Mac Issac prepared an invoice, sent it to Hunter Biden and notified him that the computer was ready to be retrieved. Hunter did not respond. In the ensuing four months (May, June, July and August), Mr. Mac Issac made repeated efforts to contact Hunter Biden. Biden never answered and never responded. More importantly, Biden stiffed John Paul Mac Issac–i.e., he did not pay the bill.

When the manufactured Ukraine crisis surfaced in August 2019, John Paul realized he was sitting on radioactive material that might be relevant to the investigation. After conferring with his father, Mac and John Paul decided that Mac would take the information to the FBI office in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mac walked into the Albuquerque FBI office and spoke with an agent who refused to give his name. Mac explained the material he had, but was rebuffed by the FBI. He was told basically, get lost. This was mid-September 2019.

Two months passed and then, out of the blue, the FBI contacted John Paul Mac Issac. Two FBI agents from the Wilmington FBI office–Joshua Williams and Mike Dzielak–came to John Paul’s business. He offered immediately to give them the hard drive, no strings attached. Agents Williams and Dzielak declined to take the device.

Two weeks later, the intrepid agents called and asked to come and image the hard drive. John Paul agreed but, instead of taking the hard drive or imaging the drive, they gave him a subpoena. It was part of a grand jury proceeding but neither agent said anything about the purpose of the grand jury. John Paul complied with the subpoena and turned over the hard drive and the computer.
    Thanks Waldo. There are quite a few versions of the story now…

According to this one Mr. Issac presumably saw the evil and illegal behaviour on this hard drive in April '19, but doesn't take it to the FBI until September '19. Maybe he didn’t see the child torture stuff … er

And then rebuffed by the FBI. Is a reason given? Yet, they keep his details and contact him a couple of months later. Why? They declined to take the device? Why? Big question. Then 'intrepid agents' are calling to ask if they can image the hard drive when they could have had it two weeks before apparently? Why haven't the police been notified. Why go to FBI? In the end, he only hands it over with a subpoena? And only now, over a year later, when it has the most explosive political impact, is it leaked (by some good guy at the FBI according to Alex Jones?).

More questions than answers for me, tbh!

If evidence of a violent criminal is found, that should be very simple. Arrest the perpetrator immediately and stop them hurting anyone else.

Why hasn't HB been arrested? There's a lot of questions all of us should be screaming from the rooftops. Why aren't we rooting out the corruption?

Assange is persecuted and prosecuted for doing just that, while the perps still run free. How are we allowing this to happen?

I just followed Gwin Rhu's link to Jim Stone’s website - from one of his pieces there:

“The following about Hunter Biden's laptop was probably a permitted release of data done for the sole purpose of burying the CIA whistleblower story that broke two days ago. That is probably why the New York Post was at least partially honest about Hunter's laptop.

You are quite correct to be giddy with excitement over this laptop but I see this as an attempt to sacrifice Joe and the election for the greater purpose of salvaging the rest of the deep state from the CIA whistleblower, KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL FOLKS, THE CIA WHISTLEBLOWER IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT because with what he has, we get them ALL.”

I’m not saying he’s right, but it made me feel that my suspicions may not be entirely off the mark….

In any case, this is huge and I hope it brings the whole filthy edifice down, every last one of the psychos in positions of power.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Gwin Ru (20th October 2020), onevoice (20th October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020), wondering (21st October 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Well, politicians are politicians, almost always self serving regardless of party affiliation, so I would expect nothing less. The ones like even Ted Cruz quickly bent the knee and jumped on the bandwagon once it was clear this new president was to assume power, and they'll surely jump ship just as quick the other way if the smell of blood in the water comes to fruition.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Testing the winds of a landslide?

Only people that live in blue land think Joe has a chance... the rest of the political spectrum sees the writing on the wall... I dont even think voter fraud will effect the red wave
    This gives me a chance to voice a lingering question/concern of mine. It's been pretty clear here for some time now, sentiment that the polls showing a Biden lead are fake news, and pretty much the only way for a victory of his is through fraud.

I would ask Biden supporters the same question because many of them won't accept a loss as legitimate either, but there aren't any so I can't.

If Trump does indeed lose, thus rendering the election illegitimate, what's to be done about it?

14. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Trump will win. It's destined to be.

Trump knows it and so do we.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Arcturian108 (25th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th October 2020), justntime2learn (20th October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020), thepainterdoug (20th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Democrats have 'tainted' America | Chris Salcedo:

Chris Salcedo weighs in on the Left's deception and 'collusion' with the Committee on Presidential Debates - via Newsmax TV's 'The Chris Salcedo Show.'
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

sunflower (20th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Thanks

DEBUNKED: Here’s All The Media & Democrats Who Falsely Claimed Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was “Russian Disinformation”

• Where Are The So Called "Fact Checkers" ???
    • Not only Debunking Them But Expose A Cover Up of Crimes Thus Being Complicit!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2020 at 00:36.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bluegreen (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), sunflower (20th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    If Trump does indeed lose, thus rendering the election illegitimate, what's to be done about it?
    I don't see that as a possibility, but if it does happen in an organic way, then that's legitimate...

however, it does seem that the majority of "fishy voting" seems to from just one side and only benefit one candidate; that should weigh in somewhat as well... either way, voting in person will be the tell as it is the most verifiable way to stop voter fraud & I think the in person voting numbers will be very telling (you can't cheat the numbers to over 100% after all)
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st October 2020 at 01:18.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (21st October 2020), onevoice (21st October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020)

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

In an honest election Trump will defeat Biden, decisively.

It is a source or wonder and concern to me that any reasonably intelligent and informed person, rather than a willfully ignorant person, would vote for Biden. If even a mere fraction of what is alleged about Biden is true, and it is demonstrably much more than that, that is reason enough to show him the exit.

Biden, or more accurately his handlers and cronies, are spitting in our faces with contempt. They do not give a rats ass about the people. Among other things, Cv19 is being used by them as one means and method to humiliated and punish us, as well as to try to save their sorry butts.

This is literally insane.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Blacklight43 (21st October 2020), Elainie (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), Sadieblue (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020), T Smith (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

24. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't see that as a possibility, but if it does happen in an organic way, then that's legitimate...
    But then there's the catch huh? Who's to judge what's organic or not?

Just on the slimmest of chances, that the Right and Trump are capable of fraud or shenanigans as well?

25. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bluegreen (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), TelosianEmbrace (21st October 2020)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

But then there's the catch huh? Who's to judge what's organic or not?
    we have had a system in place that works, we need to trust it and ensure there is very transparent oversight on the whole process.

Just on the slimmest of chances, that the Right and Trump are capable of fraud or shenanigans as well?
    the best way to objectively answer that is to look at recent examples, recent examples of "fraud or shenanigans" seem to point in one direction for the most part.

however, yes all avenues for fraudulent behavior need to be scrutinized for this very reason; it does not matter WHO is fraudulent, the effort is to completely stop fraud and have a goddamn election; why does this divide and conquer **** have to go this far? we can't even agree that there should be no voter fraud?

IF there is no voter fraud, every indicator, every data set EVERY SINGLE ONE points to a trump win except for what the MSM or MSM related companies tell us.....

the meta data tells us he will win, the crowds that show up to rallys tell us this.

These numbers are important:
    Quote Biden's social following is still not even comparable to the size of Trump's. Across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram an YouTube, Trump has over 141 million followers. Across the same platforms, Biden has just under 20 million.

Just like we have learned from the media, IF they push something hard (russia gate? THEY did that) the opposite of what they say is true (last years polls at this time for Hillary were just as hyperbolicly wrong) I'm using data and patterns, it seems very clear to me.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st October 2020 at 02:15.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bluegreen (21st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Hym (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), mountain_jim (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020)

29. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IF there is no voter fraud, every indicator, every data set EVERY SINGLE ONE points to a trump win except for what the MSM or MSM related companies tell us.....

the meta data tells us he will win, the crowds that show up to rallys tell us this.
    Okay, then I reckon we've come full circle.

There again, who exactly is the go to, trusted source, for determining whether voter fraud was present or not in this upcoming election. Who or what is the deciding body?

And if that deciding body is deemed untrustworthy, what to do about it?

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

And if that deciding body is deemed untrustworthy, what to do about it?
    it would be thousands of bodies, county by county, district by district (if it came to that, I doubt any extreme case would be that wide spread; though that would be an AMAZING tactic).

We are NOT a democracy, we are a republic, the local jury has more power than the POTUS via jury nullification, the people and their representatives (bottom up) will decide it if it is done correctly.... and again, trump will win by a landslide; there isn't a single data point against that when you look at meta data.

the recently unveiled Biden corruption is not surpass-able, and it is just the very tip of what is to come.... Epstein's black book tells us this, GM's deposition is being released.... heads will roll on BOTH sides of the isle, but DT is NOT a career politician and will not be caught in this sweep (that is NOT to say he doesn't have a dark side like all of us, and based on his ego I'm sure he has things to answer for as well, but child abuse and pedophilia? I do not think so.... that is a valid scale adjuster)

how is this full circle? why are you constantly striving to interject division?
    Where are you?

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), greybeard (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), mountain_jim (21st October 2020)

32. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Could of posted this in several threads...chose first one.

OCTOBER BOMBSHELL’ EVIDENCES COVID-19 GLOBALIST PLOT: THE “FINAL SOLUTION,” AND “GREAT RESET”.

https://medicalveritas.org/october-b...lobalist-plot/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), greybeard (21st October 2020), magicmanx (21st October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), Satori (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020)

34. Link to Post #119
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Can anyone now vote for Biden?
    The evidence emerging is overwhelming.
    Thanks viking -- much appreciated.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020)

36. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

why are you constantly striving to interject division?
    I figured it would come to something like that pretty quickly, unfortunately. Just a simple dang question and lookie where it got us...

Like I said before, my (as of yet) unanswered question what's to be done about unacceptable election results would be for either side, because I don't think either side will accept them and that has me concerned, but there's only one side of the coin to ask here. I don't see what's so difficult or divisive in that, unless the crowd set in one focused direction simply does not care to tolerate anyone daring to question anything.

I think you did pretty much answer the side question about the election in a round about way, that in person voting will be accepted as legit and mail ins not so much. So thank you for that if I do indeed understand correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1 6 16 38 LastLast