+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 38 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,634 times in 8,593 posts

Default Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

https://twitter.com/adamhousley/stat...313814528?s=20

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/sta...532911616?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bill Ryan (21st October 2020), Elainie (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Like I said before, my (as of yet) unanswered question what's to be done about unacceptable election results would be for either side, because I don't think either side will accept them and that has me concerned, but there's only one side of the coin to ask here. I don't see what's so difficult or divisive in that, unless the crowd set in one focused direction simply does not care to tolerate anyone daring to question anything.
    I'll answer it for you, Gracy. And the answer is--simply--that the country would be in uncharted waters so there is no good answer--but to even address your question in a meaningful way would derail the thread.

But that's not to say it's not an important question... and if you (or anyone else wants to pursue and honest discussion, I suggest we move it over here). Because that's essentially where we're going with this...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bill Ryan (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Question Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

⚠️ If you support Trump they call/frame you as a "fascist" ('justifying' all kinds of violence) with tons of false (twisted) assumptions & parroted fake news narratives that corrupt "fact checkers" working for Facebook, YouTube & Twitter never "fact-checks" thus they can spew their unfounded hatred and not getting shadow-banned nor suspended nor losing their (propaganda of hate) accounts.

... but what about people who still support & vote for Biden KNOWING most what we shared in this Project Avalon Forum Thread that are NOT "false (twisted) assumptions nor parroted fake news narratives"?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    October 21, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2020 at 12:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Elainie (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), onevoice (21st October 2020), scotslad (22nd October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Thanks

• If the left do not accept the voting results "NO MATTER WHAT" ... Who is really to blame that they are so blind to the truth?
    • If the conservatives do not accept the voting results when Biden allegedly "wins" is far MORE dangerous as the majority KNOWS why and how it was/is rigged fast enough ... The left should be more fearful about that than the opposite ... You can push millions to the edge and there will be rebound-effect ... a counter effect that can get really ugly.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2020 at 12:55.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    If you support Trump they call/frame you as a "fascist" (justifying all kinds of violence) with tons of false assumptions & parroted fake news narratives that corrupt "fact checkers" (working for Fb, YT & Twitter) never "fact-checks" ... but what are people who still support & vote for Biden KNOWING most what we shared in this Project Avalon Forum Thread that is NOT "fake assumptions & fake news narratives"?

cheers,
    John
    Many of them are still in denial, do not understand, or simply have no idea what is going on. (Many who are aware also refuse to believe the information is real). Some dismiss it entirely before they critically consider it and quickly buy into the MSM "Russian Disinformation" narrative. Seriously. I estimate at least 1 in 2 (perhaps even as high as 2 in 3) people fall into his camp.

That might change in the ensuing days if the Ministry of Truth cannot contain the story. But I would argue given the degree of psyop currently afoot in America (and the awareness of American Citizens on the matter) rivals North Korea in terms of how knowledgeable and ill-informed its citizens are--remember, the rest of the world isn't voting in this election and so blackout/censorship isn't so important for the rest of the world); the outside world knows a hell of a lot more about this story than the average American citizen, who is under a very concerted and intense blackout on the matter, and/or subject to an unbelievably powerful gaslighting campaign. For all I know Americans may be subject to some 5-G (or similar) mind control technology given how zombified some are behaving in regard to this information.

The debate tomorrow night--if it is not cancelled--should provide a turning point one way or the other.
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st October 2020 at 16:08.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Elainie (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), mountain_jim (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,017 times in 643 posts

More explosive "evidence" coming of Biden, Hilary et al coming out and the CIA coverup....?

(Apologies if this video has been posted already, but I think its message and its significance may well have been missed by a lot of people....)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    If you support Trump they call/frame you as a "fascist" (justifying all kinds of violence) with tons of false assumptions & parroted fake news narratives that corrupt "fact checkers" (working for Fb, YT & Twitter) never "fact-checks" ... but what are people who still support & vote for Biden KNOWING most what we shared in this Project Avalon Forum Thread that is NOT "fake assumptions & fake news narratives"?

cheers,
    John
    Many of them are still in denial, do not understand, or simply have no idea what is going on. (Many who are aware also refuse to believe the information is real). Some dismiss it entirely before they critically consider it and quickly buy into the MSM "Russian Disinformation" narrative. Seriously. I estimate at least 1 in 2 (perhaps even as high as 2 in 3) people fall into his camp.

That might change in the ensuing days if the Ministry of Truth cannot contain the story. But I would argue given the degree of psyop currently afoot in America (and the awareness of American Citizens on the matter) rivals North Korea in terms of how knowledgeable and informed its citizens are--remember, the rest of the world isn't voting in this election and so blackout/censorship isn't so important for the rest of the world) and knows a hell of a lot more about this story than the average American citizen, who is under a very concerted and intense blackout on the matter, and/or subject to an unbelievably powerful gaslighting campaign. For all I know Americans may be subject to some 5-G (or similar) mind control technology given how zombified some are behaving in regard to this information.

The debate tomorrow night--if it is not cancelled--should provide a turning point one way or the other.
    • I was talking about those who DO know! ... People who may study amongst others people like Tim Pool & WalkAway Movement and countless celebrities of all types OPENLY changing their minds about Trump which only grows bigger and bigger by the day ... And when people are studying it does NOT mean they are "convinced" yet ... but they can not hide behind the excuse "I did not know it was so bad".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2020 at 13:59.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), pueblo (21st October 2020), T Smith (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

cheers,
    John

That might change in the ensuing days if the Ministry of Truth cannot contain the story. But I would argue given the degree of psyop currently afoot in America (and the awareness of American Citizens on the matter) rivals North Korea in terms of how knowledgeable and informed its citizens are--remember, the rest of the world isn't voting in this election and so blackout/censorship isn't so important for the rest of the world) and knows a hell of a lot more about this story than the average American citizen, who is under a very concerted and intense blackout on the matter, and/or subject to an unbelievably powerful gaslighting campaign. For all I know Americans may be subject to some 5-G (or similar) mind control technology given how zombified some are behaving in regard to this information.

I was talking about those who DO know! People who study amongst others Tim Pool & WalkAway Movement!
    Those who do know will likely NOT vote for Biden--or won't vote at all. But yes, to your point, I'm sure there are some who hate Trump so much they would vote for Pol Pot or a Ham Sandwich--and hence Biden--before they vote for Trump or don't vote... Some are changing their minds... maybe there wil be an avalanche effect if more people begin to publicly walk away.
    Last edited by T Smith; 21st October 2020 at 14:47.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Ivanhoe (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    If Trump does indeed lose, thus rendering the election illegitimate, what's to be done about it?
    I don't see that as a possibility, but if it does happen in an organic way, then that's legitimate...
    But then there's the catch huh? Who's to judge what's organic or not?
    we have had a system in place that works, we need to trust it and ensure there is very transparent oversight on the whole process.

Just on the slimmest of chances, that the Right and Trump are capable of fraud or shenanigans as well?
    the best way to objectively answer that is to look at recent examples, recent examples of "fraud or shenanigans" seem to point in one direction for the most part.

however, yes all avenues for fraudulent behavior need to be scrutinized for this very reason; it does not matter WHO is fraudulent, the effort is to completely stop fraud and have a goddamn election; why does this divide and conquer **** have to go this far? we can't even agree that there should be no voter fraud?

IF there is no voter fraud, every indicator, every data set EVERY SINGLE ONE points to a trump win except for what the MSM or MSM related companies tell us.....

the meta data tells us he will win, the crowds that show up to rallys tell us this.

These numbers are important:
    Quote Biden's social following is still not even comparable to the size of Trump's. Across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram an YouTube, Trump has over 141 million followers. Across the same platforms, Biden has just under 20 million.

Just like we have learned from the media, IF they push something hard (russia gate? THEY did that) the opposite of what they say is true (last years polls at this time for Hillary were just as hyperbolicly wrong) I'm using data and patterns, it seems very clear to me.
    • Here it is ... took some effort to find it:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2020 at 13:19.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    Thanks

• What I found on Hunter's hard drive | Rudy Giuliani Oct 20, 2020

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (21st October 2020), scotslad (22nd October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I consider Biden to be a low-hanging perp.
    The people who are higher up on the criminal/corruption food chain than Biden may be trying to throw Biden out as a bone to appease the masses. Maybe in hopes that it will stop with that.

I don't think it will. And in the process, even more people will wake up.

It's all a process, and since it's in play, it's hard to say how it will play out.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), ClearWater (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Hym (21st October 2020), mountain_jim (21st October 2020), silverfish (21st October 2020), T Smith (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020), wondering (21st October 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I agree with you, Edina, fwiw. Hunter Biden is not running for President, but throwing him under the bus (which is certainly easy to do) may deflect from his father, HRC, Obama, et al. It’s awful enough in itself, but is almost beside the point in light of Seal Team 6, for example, as well as other cover ups. I hope the ball keeps rolling...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), ClearWater (21st October 2020), edina (21st October 2020), Gemma13 (21st October 2020), Hym (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,017 times in 643 posts

What a tangled (and recorded) web they weave..

BREAKING: Audio Pt. 1 of whistleblower Alan Parrot with Congressman Weldon & Brian Ettinger (Biden's Attorney.)

00:00: PARROT: “He (Governor Richardson) was all excited and he said "I can become", you know his Staff advisor (Mrs. Gay Dillingham) was saying "you can become the next President" if you get, if you help Alan bring bin Laden back. Um, you know we discussed that we were going to give him a share of the Rewards for Justice money which is $50 million dollars, uh he was all excited but then he said, he said um, twice, he said “I cannot ask permission from Leon Panetta to work with you to get bin Laden out of Iran, but I can ask my good friend Leon Panetta if he has any objections”. And so he spoke to Leon Panetta on two occasions, we got it back in writing and verbally, that Leon Panetta told him, "focus on North Korea only", and in the second conversation he said "do not pursue bin Laden in Iran."

03.25: WELDON: "Brian Ettinger who is one of my partners”

03:28: WELDON: "Brian is Joe Biden’s closest friend . . . was his first Staff Director"

03:55: WELDON: "Ettinger is Biden’s closest friend, he meets with Biden monthly, uh he was his first legislative director and he’s an attorney. More importantly, Brian is the unpaid Chairman of the organized, Interagency Organized Crime Task Force for the US, which he does for Biden which means he works with all of our agencies. And Biden sends him on secret missions, the most recent of which was to Pakistan . . . uh . . . without the State Department involved. Now you can’t mention that while I have Brian on the phone but I’m telling you that to give you an idea of who he is.”

04:44: PARROT: “And also Sir, privately between us . . . uh, if we can work out a cooperative agreement I will share a significant percentage of the (UBL/Zawahiri) Rewards for Justice . . . “

04:53: WELDON: “You’ve always said that, uh. And you know Alan, let me say this. You told my daughter it was about money. It’s really never been about money. You know, I had my daughter’s house invaded by the FBI. You’ve never had that done. They did that to my daughter that you talked to two weeks before my election. And they never talked to her. And that intimidation and that threat. I know they’ve talked to you, but you’ve never had that done publicly. That was done to me.”

05:37: PARROT: “I’m a big supporter of you Sir and I never wanted to offend anybody, and, and forgive me for calling your daughter.”

05:43: WELDON: “No that’s alright you talked to her but, you know you told her it was about money. My daughter’s house was raided by the FBI, because that’s what it’s about. It’s about me not wanting my family abused. They never talked to her. They raided her, they raided her to create an incident to get me out of office. Probably partly because I was dealing with you, I don’t know. I know the CIA set me up because I know the names of the people in the agency from all their friends. So it’s not (about money), I mean obviously I can’t work for free, but it’s more about my stability and my security and my family security."

BREAKING: Audio Pt. 2 of whistleblower Alan Parrot with Congressman Weldon & Brian Ettinger (Biden's Attorney.)
    Last edited by scotslad; 21st October 2020 at 13:55.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

ClearWater (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

what's to be done about unacceptable election results....I don't think either side will accept them
    Oh I'm not worried about that at all, there may be a small minority that tries to say something (this pattern is in place, every election has something unless its an obvious land slide).

What happened when Bush stole the election with the "hanging chads" ordeal ? Effectively nothing.... This has happened 4 times in history and nothing "bad" happened, it's just a process, not the end of the world.

I don't foresee a situation like this happening, this is just more fear porn pushed by MSM (again, one side of the duality coin, from what I can see) to try and force an outcome.

In person voting is the most secure by the data we have collected from previous elections, mail in voting has more questions and vastly more opportunities for invalid ballots (not fraud per - se, but an incorrectly filled out ballot, wrong person etc...) Absentee voting has been a small portion of the voter turn out for as long as I can remember and it is "mailed in" and very valid when filled out correctly and mailed on time etc...

We have a system and it works, nothing will change this year regardless of people's political ideals.. the system will still work as it always has (and it's always been better to vote in person, that is all I was saying, not that voting by mail will be disregarded... you are yet again injecting divisiveness).

I'm very sure this line of thought will be come less and less relevant as we get closer to Nov 3rd and the MOUNTAIN of evidence against the bidens is unveiled.

This Biden *FAMILY* corruption will eviscerate trust in the Democratic party (which is unfortunate because it could convince some people that Republicans are not just as bad) and Trump will win by a clear margin.

I think it's too late to stop that, we will only watch the margin grow from this point on.

I do not see how the Biden ticket can recover and it's too late in the game to switch horses now.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st October 2020 at 14:20.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Elainie (21st October 2020), Hym (21st October 2020), Iancorgi (21st October 2020), NancyV (21st October 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

@scotslad your bengazi stuff is already promoted in this thread here

As you can see it has a separate thread which promotes current thread here too

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st October 2020 at 14:37.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st October 2020), scotslad (21st October 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Should be interesting.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Bill Ryan (21st October 2020), ClearWater (21st October 2020), Elainie (21st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (21st October 2020), justntime2learn (21st October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2020), silverfish (21st October 2020), T Smith (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020), thepainterdoug (21st October 2020), wondering (21st October 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,634 times in 8,593 posts

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status...470330368?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020), Arcturian108 (25th October 2020), ClearWater (21st October 2020), Elainie (21st October 2020), T Smith (21st October 2020), TargeT (21st October 2020), wondering (21st October 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Thanks

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st October 2020), wondering (21st October 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Evidence of Biden Family Crimes (heavily media suppressed)

Photo evidence of Joe Biden LIES? New Details!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Thanks

Biden FINALLY Responds To Email Scandal OUTRAGED That Journalist Would Ask PROVING Insane Media Bias:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (22nd October 2020), Orph (21st October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1 7 17 38 LastLast