+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Planned COVID-21 and the Confiscation of all Personal Property

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default The Planned COVID-21 and the Confiscation of all Personal Property

The following info is provided by a Canadian whistleblower, Christina Charlott, who claims she is a member of the Strategic Planning Committee for the federal Canadian Liberal Party of Canada. The following details how the 'authorities' plan to ramp up the Covid-19 lockdowns leading to a new viral epidemic called covid-21 which will result in mandatory vaccinations and the Confiscation of all Personal Property (in the name of debt relief). The timeline for this 'reset' is very short:

"This is disturbing:
    I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
    I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
    The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
    – Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
    – Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
    – Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
    – Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
    – Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
    – Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
    – Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
    – Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
    – Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
    – Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
    Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
    to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .
    Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
    So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.
    All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.
    Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14"

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (16th September 2021), Arcturian108 (16th October 2020), Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (15th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th October 2020), Eva2 (16th October 2020), fifi (9th February 2021), gini (24th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), holistic1 (17th October 2020), Ioneo (22nd October 2020), mountain_jim (17th October 2020), muxfolder (15th September 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2020), Philippe (16th October 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Rosco1 (12th September 2021), Sadieblue (12th September 2021), sllim11 (19th October 2020), Snoweagle (12th September 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th February 2021), Tintin (16th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,782 times in 4,377 posts

Default Re: The Planned COVID-21 and the Confiscation of all Personal Property

Comments to the above article as reposted by Henry Makow:

Say it ain't true First Comment from Sara

A couple of things here do not make any sense.

Firstly, there is currently no such thing as a "Strategic Planning Committee" in the Parliament of Canada. Furthermore, there are currently no Parliamentary committees which are "steered by the PMO"

Secondly, the writer claims to be a "...committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada.", yet a political party is very different from the actual government (cabinet members & appointed senior bureaucrats) itself, especially the PMO. The PMO, the rest of the Cabinet of Canada and the LPC parliamentary caucus are not legally bound to anything decided by the LPC itself. This applies to all governments and political parties in a parliamentary democracy.

Thirdly, the writer claims that "In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness, the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever." - yet they later state that "And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized."

Is this not the exact same outcome but just by two different routes? Why would an indebted person refuse to sign over ALL of their assets if failure to do so would result in ALL of their assets being seized regardless?

Fourthly, what happens to those who do not have ANY debt but do have assets?

Fifthly, how would any of this remotely be legal or constitutional, especially the mandatory vaccinations, indefinite detention, and asset seizures?

I would especially question how it would be remotely legal, constitutional or practical to deny a person the right to ownership of any and all property and assets "forever"?

I would imagine that the courts, law societies, and civil liberties groups across Canada would have something to say about such actions.

--
    Thanks Sara for providing perspective but events seem to be following the trajectory outlined above, and we know the government is errecting quarantine facilities. Also, what would the purpose of this be if it were a hoax? I agree there is a serious internal contradiction regarding forgiving debt and forfeiting your property, but the Illuminati have proven they are arrogant to the point of stupidity.

-HM

RELATED:

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

amor (16th September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), Goba (18th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), holistic1 (17th October 2020), Justplain (15th October 2020), mountain_jim (17th October 2020), Peace in Oz (15th October 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Tintin (16th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,782 times in 4,377 posts

LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF ONTARIO

Questions: What's Going On??? 3:24

Oct 8, 2020

Randy Hillier

The Premier has been actively dodging my questions since July. Today was just another example of the new status quo in Queen’s Park, no response. After this exchange I’m not even sure if the Premier and his Cabinet know what's going on regarding the Federal government considering the expansion of isolation/quarantine facilities from coast to coast.

The language in the RFI is overly broad and ambiguous, and we ought to have clarification on the purpose of these isolation/quarantine facilities.

I asked clear and precise questions about the Federal government's tendering for “isolation/quarantine camps” in Ontario. Where will they be, how many will there be, and how many people will be housed?

The Government House Leader suggests these are for “international travellers”, however the RFP says “public health and other related federal requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic response.”

My question on the purpose was cut short and once again the government refused to give an answer. Why won't they answer? It seems to me they aren't even aware of these proposals.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Blastolabs (13th September 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th October 2020), Eva2 (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), Justplain (15th October 2020), MinImLi (14th September 2021), Peace in Oz (15th October 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Tintin (16th October 2020), wondering (15th October 2020), yelik (16th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th October 2020), Eva2 (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), muxfolder (15th September 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Tintin (16th October 2020), yelik (16th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Ezra may be discrediting this, however it isn't an anonymous posting, the posters name is Christina Charlotte on the Ontario Civil Liberties Association Facebook group.

I wouldn't have believed that GAVI and MasterCard were working on a vaccination system that imprints a hidden record on the patient that links it to a biometric AI system, until I saw it on the GAVI website.

So, I guess you take it as you see it.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (16th September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Blastolabs (13th September 2021), Eva2 (16th October 2020), greybeard (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (16th October 2020), Harmony (16th October 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Tintin (16th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Similar to the recent letter from a person working at the German Bundestag Federal Parliament. Could be a hoax but if these reports are true we got real problems.

It does make sense that Governments would be planning to protect themselves and their power at our cost. Look at Boris Johnson's proposed £100bn program mass testing centers / national DNA data base - profit for the boys and track and control for us. Consultants from the Boston Consultancy Group working on UK Track & Trace Project are earning upto £7k per day

I think the plan is to create so much fear, confusion and disruption that most will be cuing up for a vaccine to get some of their freedom back. 5G will provide real time tracking of everyone - fines through the post for breaching the rule of 6.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Eva2 (16th October 2020), greybeard (24th October 2020), Gwin Ru (16th October 2020), Justplain (18th October 2020), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), Tintin (16th October 2020), wondering (16th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

smells like b.s to me.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

As the Covid panic narrative is modified for each audience we could reasonably expect that truthers would also adopt a targeted approach with information they want/need to covey...communicating to Canadians is different than those in the UK or France or Qatar...even if it is "just" a warning and a heads up it certainly leads to some raised eyebrows and sets others on alert.

An alert and vigilant citizenry is not a bad thing...but can also lead to unintended consequences such as outing those who would oppose such nefarious actions...having them play their cards too early marching in the streets and blabbering all over social media.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Spellbound (12th September 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

covid roadmap for canada....global...?

Love peace and joy to all!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2020), Peace in Oz (23rd October 2020), toppy (23rd October 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

'POLICE ARE KIDNAPPING HEALTHY CANADIANS & FORCING THEM INTO ISOLATION CAMPS!! WHERE'S YOUR FREEDOM?!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7g9MrYYwhMAh/

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (9th February 2021), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Rosco1 (12th September 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Comments to the above article as reposted by Henry Makow:

Say it ain't true First Comment from Sara

A couple of things here do not make any sense.

Firstly, there is currently no such thing as a "Strategic Planning Committee" in the Parliament of Canada. Furthermore, there are currently no Parliamentary committees which are "steered by the PMO"

Secondly, the writer claims to be a "...committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada.", yet a political party is very different from the actual government (cabinet members & appointed senior bureaucrats) itself, especially the PMO. The PMO, the rest of the Cabinet of Canada and the LPC parliamentary caucus are not legally bound to anything decided by the LPC itself. This applies to all governments and political parties in a parliamentary democracy.

Thirdly, the writer claims that "In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness, the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever." - yet they later state that "And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized."

Is this not the exact same outcome but just by two different routes? Why would an indebted person refuse to sign over ALL of their assets if failure to do so would result in ALL of their assets being seized regardless?

Fifthly, how would any of this remotely be legal or constitutional, especially the mandatory vaccinations, indefinite detention, and asset seizures?

I would especially question how it would be remotely legal, constitutional or practical to deny a person the right to ownership of any and all property and assets "forever"?

I would imagine that the courts, law societies, and civil liberties groups across Canada would have something to say about such actions.

--
    Thanks Sara for providing perspective but events seem to be following the trajectory outlined above, and we know the government is errecting quarantine facilities. Also, what would the purpose of this be if it were a hoax? I agree there is a serious internal contradiction regarding forgiving debt and forfeiting your property, but the Illuminati have proven they are arrogant to the point of stupidity.

-HM

RELATED:
    What I would like to know is an answer to point# 4:

I own my condo and my vehicle (Mazda CX5) outright....and owe nothing on my Visa card. I have absolutely no debt. I abhor debt...always have.

I hope this document is all fake news. However, to see things slowly progressing in this manner scares me (there are people in Covid Camps in Australia going crazy right now...and camps are being built all over Canada as we speak here in Sept 2021).

Lastly, I don't trust Trudeau. He is a globalist. Canada has a federal election coming next week (called by Trudeau himself as he only has a minority gov't). I hope to God he gets voted out...though this goes waaaaay higher than him and I fear it will not matter who is in power as a head of my country or any country.

If anyone has any more info on this subject, I would very much like to see it.

Dave - Toronto

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I also believe Trudeau is a danger to Canada's sovereignty, as he cowtows to the UN and China.

My theory is that as the momentum of the US 2020 election audits continues to increase, and the more the role of Dominion and its affiliates gets uncovered, combined with the covid scare quickly unravelling, the less susceptible an election will be to fraud. And Trudeau knows that without the fraud, control of news sites and the manipulation of public opinion will not be enough to secure him a win, let alone a majority.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), Gwin Ru (12th September 2021), Snoweagle (13th September 2021), Spellbound (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I also believe Trudeau is a danger to Canada's sovereignty, as he cowtows to the UN and China.

My theory is that as the momentum of the US 2020 election audits continues to increase, and the more the role of Dominion and its affiliates gets uncovered, combined with the covid scare quickly unravelling, the less susceptible an election will be to fraud. And Trudeau knows that without the fraud, control of news sites and the manipulation of public opinion will not be enough to secure him a win, let alone a majority.
    Apparently Trudeau has 5 million mail in ballots in his back pocket (similar to Biden last November). This will be one of the most important elections in the history of Canada...and to be quite honest, I don't trust it.

Dave - Toronto

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Blastolabs (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Snoweagle (13th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

cross-posting Jill's post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1451701

Not surprising that CTV scrapped these results shortly after airing. It is surprising that JT got as much as 6%
    This is how the media is manipulating opinion. As easy as pie when all news outlets are owned by a handful of individuals, or worse, the government. In 1980 there were over 200 independant news outlets in Canada. Today there are none.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th September 2021 at 00:32. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (13th September 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Eva2 (14th September 2021), fifi (14th September 2021), Gwin Ru (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (14th September 2021), Spellbound (13th September 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Ok...when I see this being reported...I get VERY nervous!!

Dave - Toronto

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/on...bout-covid-19/

Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s chief pollster also asked citizens if they back ‘jailing those who spread disinformation about COVID-19.'

TORONTO (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s chief pollster recently asked Ontarians a series of questions about COVID-19 measures, including whether or not they would support the Ford government jailing, detaining, fining, and monitoring those dissenting from the mainstream COVID-19 narrative.

The screenshots from Campaign Research of the polling questions, which were distributed widely by Independent Provincial Member of Parliament (MPP) Randy Hiller, were initially leaked to No More Lockdowns Canada, an organization fighting against the tyrannical measures imposed on Canadians since the start of the COVID-19 “pandemic.”

One of the questions asked Ontarians if they “support or oppose the government suspending civil liberties and rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms for the duration of the pandemic?”

Another question asked Ontarians if they “support or oppose police being authorized to establish pedestrian check points” and “vehicle check points” in an effort to “enforce compliance with COVID-19 measures?”

One of the more shocking questions was asking citizens if they “support police and health officials being authorized to separate” people by “removing [them] from [their] homes and housing them somewhere else?” with a follow-up question asking Ontarians if they “support or oppose fining or jailing those who spread disinformation about COVID-19?”

According to the poll, examples of “disinformation” include “questioning the existence or seriousness of COVID-19″ and saying COVID-19 is “just the flu.”

Hillier, who sent out the screenshots he received from the No More Lockdowns whistleblower, also included his thoughts and feelings about the province’s newfound line of inquiry.

“Reading these were absolutely terrifying. Suspending civil rights and liberties? Vehicle and pedestrian checkpoints? Police removing people from their homes? Jailing and fining those who hold dissenting opinions?” Hillier said.

“These are very serious and concerning questions the government is asking,” he added.

Hillier, who has supported open and honest debate about COVID-19 measures and was even criminally charged for hosting a protest against them, also expressed frustration with the media and politicians, who continue to refuse to engage with anyone who holds views that diverge, even in marginal ways, from official government opinion.

“The media and politicians have cast the narratives in the extremes; on one side you are either a denier or conspiracy theorist or you fall in the other category of virtuous and selfless. There is no middle ground, there is in fact, no discussion, even though public policy demands debate and discussion in a free and democratic society,” he stated.

A recent example of the “no discussion” phenomenon was when Maxime Bernier, federal leader of the People’s Party of Canada, whose party has vowed to end draconian COVID-19 measures, was prohibited from participating in the federal leaders’ debates.

Not long after Bernier was barred from the debates, Rebel News had their “accreditation” stripped by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s debate commission, leaving the conservative news organization banned from access to the debates as well.

Rebel News eventually won in court and had their accreditation reinstated, allowing them access to the debates and proving that the right each Canadian possess to be treated equally and without discrimination, under the law still applies.

According to constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati, all of the COVID-19-inspired measures, including but not limited to lockdowns, vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, masking, and limits on gatherings, violate Section 2, Section 7, and Section 15 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms:

Section 2: Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: freedom of religion, expression, peaceful assembly, and association.

Section 7: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

Section 15 (1): Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination.

In his call to action in response to the poll, Hillier told the public:

“If this bothers you [the type of questions asked in the poll], if you are concerned about the direction we’re headed, then please consider the following:

If you live outside my riding with a PC [Progressive Conservative] MPP, send them these screenshots, if you are a constituent, consider reaching out to the Premier and ask: ‘Why is your government contemplating removing my rights and liberties? Why is your government talking about forcefully removing citizens from their home and setting up Soviet-style checkpoints?’ Ask via email, phone, letter, and social media. If you share on social media, be sure to share with me and the press.”

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th September 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Eva2 (15th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Ok...when I see this being reported...I get VERY nervous!!

Dave - Toronto

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/on...bout-covid-19/

Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s chief pollster also asked citizens if they back ‘jailing those who spread disinformation about COVID-19.'

TORONTO (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario Premier Doug Ford’s chief pollster recently asked Ontarians a series of questions about COVID-19 measures, including whether or not they would support the Ford government jailing, detaining, fining, and monitoring those dissenting from the mainstream COVID-19 narrative.

The screenshots from Campaign Research of the polling questions, which were distributed widely by Independent Provincial Member of Parliament (MPP) Randy Hiller, were initially leaked to No More Lockdowns Canada, an organization fighting against the tyrannical measures imposed on Canadians since the start of the COVID-19 “pandemic.”

One of the questions asked Ontarians if they “support or oppose the government suspending civil liberties and rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms for the duration of the pandemic?”

Another question asked Ontarians if they “support or oppose police being authorized to establish pedestrian check points” and “vehicle check points” in an effort to “enforce compliance with COVID-19 measures?”

One of the more shocking questions was asking citizens if they “support police and health officials being authorized to separate” people by “removing [them] from [their] homes and housing them somewhere else?” with a follow-up question asking Ontarians if they “support or oppose fining or jailing those who spread disinformation about COVID-19?”

According to the poll, examples of “disinformation” include “questioning the existence or seriousness of COVID-19″ and saying COVID-19 is “just the flu.”

Hillier, who sent out the screenshots he received from the No More Lockdowns whistleblower, also included his thoughts and feelings about the province’s newfound line of inquiry.

“Reading these were absolutely terrifying. Suspending civil rights and liberties? Vehicle and pedestrian checkpoints? Police removing people from their homes? Jailing and fining those who hold dissenting opinions?” Hillier said.

“These are very serious and concerning questions the government is asking,” he added.

Hillier, who has supported open and honest debate about COVID-19 measures and was even criminally charged for hosting a protest against them, also expressed frustration with the media and politicians, who continue to refuse to engage with anyone who holds views that diverge, even in marginal ways, from official government opinion.

“The media and politicians have cast the narratives in the extremes; on one side you are either a denier or conspiracy theorist or you fall in the other category of virtuous and selfless. There is no middle ground, there is in fact, no discussion, even though public policy demands debate and discussion in a free and democratic society,” he stated.

A recent example of the “no discussion” phenomenon was when Maxime Bernier, federal leader of the People’s Party of Canada, whose party has vowed to end draconian COVID-19 measures, was prohibited from participating in the federal leaders’ debates.

Not long after Bernier was barred from the debates, Rebel News had their “accreditation” stripped by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s debate commission, leaving the conservative news organization banned from access to the debates as well.

Rebel News eventually won in court and had their accreditation reinstated, allowing them access to the debates and proving that the right each Canadian possess to be treated equally and without discrimination, under the law still applies.

According to constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati, all of the COVID-19-inspired measures, including but not limited to lockdowns, vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, masking, and limits on gatherings, violate Section 2, Section 7, and Section 15 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms:

Section 2: Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: freedom of religion, expression, peaceful assembly, and association.

Section 7: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

Section 15 (1): Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination.

In his call to action in response to the poll, Hillier told the public:

“If this bothers you [the type of questions asked in the poll], if you are concerned about the direction we’re headed, then please consider the following:

If you live outside my riding with a PC [Progressive Conservative] MPP, send them these screenshots, if you are a constituent, consider reaching out to the Premier and ask: ‘Why is your government contemplating removing my rights and liberties? Why is your government talking about forcefully removing citizens from their home and setting up Soviet-style checkpoints?’ Ask via email, phone, letter, and social media. If you share on social media, be sure to share with me and the press.”
    Does anyone know anyone who was polled for this info? I doubt it.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021), Spellbound (15th September 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

No, I don't. However, the MPP who was listed in the above article (Randy Hillier), is also posted above in the You Tube video questioning the Liberals on their Covid Camps (and not getting a straight answer). Hillier has been extremely outspoken against the draconian measures that the gov't has put into place.

Dave - Toronto

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Chakra (16th September 2021), gord (15th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021), Patient (15th September 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,944 times in 1,729 posts

YES: IT'S A "KILLER VACCINE"

Prof’ Michel Chossudovsky of Global Research make a very good resume of the "plandemic".

Nothing new for avalonians today but excellent tool for inform "normis" before taken a bad choise...

https://thetruthiswhere.wordpress.co...iller-vaccine/

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Gwin Ru (20th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread