+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The soul path of the planet is held in the hands of the outcome of the 2020 US election

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,860 times in 1,256 posts

Default Re: The soul path of the planet is held in the hands of the outcome of the 2020 US election

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    From what I read from people I follow and trust online, like underground researchers, mundane astrologers etc., two scenarios prevail:

1. Trump wins, chaos ensues.
    2. Both candidates declare victory, chaos ensues.

"This is what it's like when a species prepares to depart for the stars. You don't depart for the stars under calm and orderly conditions; it's a fire in a madhouse, and that's what we have, the fire in the madhouse at the end of time."
    ~ Terrence McKenna
    Well since Iím a bit of an underground researcher and astrologer myself, Iím predicting a third scenario.

3. Trump wins, chaos is attempted to be ignited, but like a damp squib the chaos quickly fizzles out as the chaos merchants are overwhelmed by a landslide of resistance.

Only 4 days to go so not long to wait before the prevailing scenario makes itself known.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Chester (30th October 2020), Elainie (30th October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), Savannah (2nd November 2020), wondering (30th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,612 times in 5,406 posts

Default Re: The soul path of the planet is held in the hands of the outcome of the 2020 US election

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    I feel itís more likely that the soul path of the planet is reflected in the outcome of the election, rather than controlling it
    Of everything I have read of late, this has to be the most astute and pithy observation ever made. Brilliant.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Jayke (31st October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), wondering (30th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,612 times in 5,406 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    I feel itís more likely that the soul path of the planet is reflected in the outcome of the election, rather than controlling it
    Of everything I have read of late, this has to be the most astute and pithy observation ever made. Brilliant.
    And so the question is... what (?) is in the hands of the individual such that they can act upon their own personal responsibility to ensure their ability to act at all levels of their being which includes the physical reality that has direct impact on the election outcome and yet is also in alignment with the deepest aspect of their personal soul as well as in alignment with the collective soul (Earth-centric collective) as well as alignment with the deepest aspect of the collective soul (galactic/kosmic-centric soul) where these deeper aspects are the center of the life force that honors the life force within all expressions of being.

And so ultimately, I see both equally important and equally impactful/impacted.
    the soul path of the planet is reflected in the outcome of the election.

and

The soul path of the planet is held in the hands of the outcome of the 2020 US election.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Jayke (31st October 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), Savannah (2nd November 2020), wondering (1st November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,525 times in 1,335 posts

If Biden does win the election don't lose heart. There are plenty of reasons why Trump won the 2016 election least of which people (not just Republicans) were completely fed up with the system. Many if not most don't even know why they just understood that the system no longer worked for them and it hasn't for a long time. Democrats know this as well otherwise Bernie Sanders would not have emerged as such a strong candidate. While they get it -- they just don't understand it yet. Democrats are tied more closely to their party than Republicans. There are many reasons for this but first and foremost it is the media.

If Biden does win, at some point many of the people that voted for him will wake up to the fact that Biden is just another corrupt politician that is looking out for himself and not the American people. At this stage, there will be a tremendous amount of anger and chaos. From all appearances, it will look as if everything is falling apart. In an effort to restore some sort of sanity to the system they will pull (probably sooner than later) Biden from office and install Kamala Harris. This will only make things worse.

I suspect the country will have to go through a lot of anguish and pain for the majority to get on the same page. Once the Democrats have reached the level of anger and frustration at the political system that the Trump supporters have already achieved then we can expect some change. It will not be easy and it will appear that everything is coming apart at the seams but it will be necessary.

If Trump does win I honestly believe he will make an exceptionally strong effort to unify the country. I don't think that has any chance of working. The left has embraced every ounce of hate stoked into the political system by the mainstream media and they want retribution. Without a win in this election, they will never accept an olive branch from Trump.

Either way, we are in for a rough ride but eventually, most of the country will demand serious change to the political structure.
    Last edited by rgray222; 1st November 2020 at 14:44.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), fifi (1st November 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), Sadieblue (1st November 2020), Savannah (2nd November 2020), wondering (1st November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

=========

=========
    Donald Trump set to win US presidency by electoral college landslide

=========

And a little motivational speech for anyone needing to lift their spirits with a cardinal Capricorn moral boost before the election, invoke some of the Saturn-Jupiter-Pluto hellfire that the moon is currently trine to in the mundane astrology chart and carry it into the voting booth. No one can stop whatís coming!!

Last edited by Jayke; 1st November 2020 at 15:58.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Chester (2nd November 2020), Satori (1st November 2020), Savannah (2nd November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tom Luongos latest Market Report. He views the election as Ďthe singularityí:

Quote Description: Market Report - In the Event Horizon Now

Moment of silence for Sean Connery. Unlike the rest of the world, I don't care one whit what actors say or think. I don't pay them to say things or think things. I pay them to tell me superlative stories. And, at times, Mr. Connery did just that.

Especially as Henry Jones. That's my favorite persona he ever wore.

Marshall O'Neil from Outland is a pretty cool guy as well.

The election is Tuesday. It should be a landslide. It won't be because of the cheating and the mass hysteria. But I'm noticing all the polls reverting to the mean at the last moment to salvage credibility while the enthusiasm for Trump peaks at the right moment. If there's a lot of voters on election day, Biden may pull a Mondale, for the largest value of Mondale one can expect today, and that would be the best of all possible results.

I'm re-reading Dune Messiah right now, having finished re-reading Dune, and that book hinges on a singular event which Paul can't see with his prescience. I gotta say, I kinda know how he feels right now.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Savannah (2nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2