+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    It blows my mind that anyone would believe anything coming from Sacha Cohen.
    wow, that girl was all over him too... haha this is embarrassingly bad; that this was went with has to be a sign of desperation.
    I feel like i need to stick my chopsticks into my eyes, but... could someone please explain what's going on here? And why?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2020), TargeT (26th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    wow, that girl was all over him too... haha this is embarrassingly bad; that this was went with has to be a sign of desperation.
    I feel like i need to stick my chopsticks into my eyes, but... could someone please explain what's going on here? And why?

a comedian tried to trap a political figure in a compromising situation (and failed IMO... it seems very innocent from what I saw and I'm shocked it was innocent given the settings) in a recent movie release of sophomoric comedy, the Sequel to Borat.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mashika (26th October 2020), Phoenix1304 (26th October 2020), T Smith (26th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    RE: "I imagine Rudy fleshes it all out in the above video. Watching now."

Good lord, I hope you're not watching the video made by that Sacha Baron Cohen fellow, the one where Giuliani is reaching into his pants trying to free his penis for the nice journalist to admire.

Seriously, I'd be interested in whatever proof Giuliani could provide for his claims. But I have yet to see any. And it's not like he hasn't had four years to come up with it because he has. Despite his efforts at procuring any (evidence, I mean), there is not one iota of proof of any criminal wrong doing by the Biden family. None. Nada. Not even William Barr could provide any, despite two years of investigation by the Justice Department.

So, whatever revelations there are that Rudy is about reveal, I just hope he keeps it in his pants.

Poor Rudy

Brian
    Here is an actual clip of the Borat video. It seems obvious that he actually was just tucking in his shirt. Skip to just before 3 minutes.

Sacha Baron Cohen is a comedian expressly known for manipulating famous people into compromising positions that aren't as they seem. That's his entire act; that's what he does.

If there was anything more damning to see other than the benign act of RG tucking in his shirt after the interviewer deliberately dishevels it when removing the electronic equipment, or even remotely inappropriate, Cohen would have caught it and exploited it.

It's meant to be funny, folks, by implying an impropriety that's not.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (31st October 2020), Open Minded Dude (31st October 2020), Phoenix1304 (26th October 2020), pueblo (26th October 2020), PurpleLama (26th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I also saw the Borat movie on Amazon Prime a few days ago.

Apart from a few good laughs it is of course very politically lopsided and serves us all the recent leftist biases, lies, memes and tropes you can get.

Examples: There's even the disinfo that Trump put Mexican children in cages (when it started under Obama if the whole story is true at all). A lot more leftist and mainstream talking points like anti-vaxxer rethoric and the antisemitic blame game, anti-abortionist ridiculing, internet troll farms in Borat's home country now posing as black voters for Trump, etc..

The left on the other hand is hardly criticised or made fun of. A woman who is completely exaggerating the lockdown measures by wearing a facemask alone in her home and asking Borat to keep 3-4 metres distance from her (instead of 1,5) seems even a kind of 'hero'. But maybe I misunderstand it and here we have a satire of it but it did not necessarily feel that way. In the end credits it is even said 'Vote or get executed!' to get people to vote for Biden (it seems).

Regarding the Guiliani scene it is notable that while he all in all is in an embarrassing and compromising situation it is clear that the lady is clearly pushing for it and seducing him.

1. She is the one that starts off making compliments all the time flattering him.
    2. She is the one who touches him first on the knee. It is not the other way round. Would a man do that to a woman in this situation it would be regarded sexual harassment by many.
    3. She asks him 'shall we have a drink in the BEDroom!', not the other way round.

Of course he is all for it and falls for it. Can we blame him? Well maybe for stupidity and giving his 'lower brain' between his legs the priority rule.

However, it does not even matter for me if he was just tucking in or out his microphone or just waiting for a blowjob or whatever in that later bedroom scene. As said, already before this bedroom scene the fake interview lady is the one who 'seduced' him more than the other way round.

Well, we can always discuss the morals of an old fart wanting to take his chances to date and f..k a young 20-something blonde girl. But it does not seem illegal and again ... he did not force her at all, she being not a minor gave more than clear 'signs' for consensual sexual interaction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

It’s interesting that the New York Times is censored and their Hunter Biden expose is labeled as “foreign actor interference” when a real foreign actor (London dwelling Jewish Cohen) and his deep state handlers, I mean producers, manage to create satire that in no way attempts to hide theirforeign interference in a US election.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    One of the slightly more questionable and reasonably suspicious concerns one may have is Sacha Baron Cohen's support for continued Israeli and/or Zionist oppression of Palestinians. For all his very special comedic talent, demonstrably so, there is some footage somewhere of his open support of this political oppression.

I have it saved somewhere and will try and find it.

More interesting perhaps are Rudy's activities now. The open sharing of a compromising Biden text, and his almost volte-face in recent years, away from a perceived collusion in the 9/11 fiasco that may have stuck indelibly, to now being an arbiter of something more openly honest. That's interesting. Guiliani is almost becoming likeable, and Sacha Baron Cohen not so.
    I am curious where this love and support for Palestinians comes from? You seem not to care about the horrible and stupid moves that Trump has done for ISrael: Moving the embassy there, supporting BIBI( who is not a friend of Palestine), not publicly condemning settlments, etc.

Why is it that you only care about palestine when it comes to Borat dude and not the President.

IF you are a friend of Palestine you can not be a trump supporter. If you are, then you are in severe cognitive dissonance.

You literally mention 9-11 then turn around and talk about how Guiliani is a good dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ssmGCHR3s

What the **** happened to this place? Literally cheer leading people responsible for at the very least covering up 9-11 if not being in on the plan from the start.

This is the danger of Q anon.
    If you think Rudy is a good dude. YOu are a bad dude.

Maybe just maybe you all need to stop and take a moment and really think about what it is you believe and are seeking to happen. Just disgusting the fawning over criminals on this site now.

SO many party people on this site.

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

praxis

More is at stake here- it’s not about loving Trump. It’s about loving freedom. Something Biden and his NWO Green New Deal WEF reset that will forever enslave us. This entire virus has been manipulated as a false flag tool to achieve an agenda that no one voted for. Trump knows this and will stop it.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2020), Elainie (31st October 2020), greybeard (31st October 2020), PurpleLama (31st October 2020), RunningDeer (31st October 2020), T Smith (31st October 2020), Tintin (31st October 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    One of the slightly more questionable and reasonably suspicious concerns one may have is Sacha Baron Cohen's support for continued Israeli and/or Zionist oppression of Palestinians. For all his very special comedic talent, demonstrably so, there is some footage somewhere of his open support of this political oppression.

I have it saved somewhere and will try and find it.

More interesting perhaps are Rudy's activities now. The open sharing of a compromising Biden text, and his almost volte-face in recent years, away from a perceived collusion in the 9/11 fiasco that may have stuck indelibly, to now being an arbiter of something more openly honest. That's interesting. Guiliani is almost becoming likeable, and Sacha Baron Cohen not so.
    I am curious where this love and support for Palestinians comes from? You seem not to care about the horrible and stupid moves that Trump has done for ISrael: Moving the embassy there, supporting BIBI( who is not a friend of Palestine), not publicly condemning settlments, etc.

Why is it that you only care about palestine when it comes to Borat dude and not the President.

IF you are a friend of Palestine you can not be a trump supporter. If you are, then you are in severe cognitive dissonance.

You literally mention 9-11 then turn around and talk about how Guiliani is a good dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ssmGCHR3s

What the **** happened to this place? Literally cheer leading people responsible for at the very least covering up 9-11 if not being in on the plan from the start.

Maybe just maybe you all need to stop and take a moment and really think about what it is you believe and are seeking to happen. Just disgusting the fawning over criminals on this site now.

SO many party people on this site.
    Your cognitive dissonance translated "almost becoming likeable" into "a good dude". People who are not rabidly pro- or anti- Trump can see plenty of cognitive dissonance on both sides, but that which comes from the anti- side definitely seems to be the worst.

Now, accuse me of being a big time Trump supporter, that is the next part of your script, right?
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 31st October 2020 at 15:04. Reason: Speeling misteaks

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

This is the danger of buying into and embracing a polarized paradigm...for those who subscribe to this paradigm things are either black or white, good or bad. It's a classic mind control technique, e.g. orange man, bad. I guess this model dictates we need to establish a similar such meme for Rudy Giuliani.

Reality is not binary. There are complexities to discern. The minute you subscribe to a binary model, embrace one pole and reject the other, the easier it is for those who seek to control your mind and fashion your thinking.

In the larger context no "dude" is 100% good or 100% bad. I don't agree with everything Rudy Guiliani stands for or has done. Nor do I agree with everything DJT stands for or has done. But I will never embrace a binary understanding of reality.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (31st October 2020), Open Minded Dude (31st October 2020), PurpleLama (31st October 2020), Tintin (5th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2