+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many relationships deteriated over disclosure?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How many relationships deteriated over disclosure?

I have a few I can account for only because I was well aware and held to my understandings, which always seemed to cause conflict within my personal relationships with others, including intimate ones.

I just wonder, do we get to say we were right after all? Do we even care?

I was shaken up by some of the relationships falling apart, one thru me back it seems, by ten years. Its been a while since I was active here, and now life is a bit different for me. So I was sitting here, called my father to let him know about "the phenomonon" and he wasnt wanting to talk, we are like that a lot of the time. But it made me reflect to a past intimate relationship ten years ago, when I was first active on this forum, She left, saying I was crazy... lol like no **** hun, I volunteered to jump out of airplanes when I was 17, what gives? But this was different. So I wonder what she is doing now, and if she ever heard...

It makes me feel small but I dont consider that a bad thing. Humbling, perhaps... but not in a degrading way.

How many of you have an ex or family member who wont talk to you cause you are crazy too? and what do they think now that the Gov has admitted this topic is a real deal... costing tax payer hundreds of millions in secret programs, etc?

Do I have any bragging rights after all I lost or sacrificed, stickin to the truth?

No. Im alone, miserable about being alone, but at least I am happy and dont have a nagging partner who thinks I need a medical exam just cause the world is too big for her bridges.... Am I alone on this?
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

Agape (25th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th October 2020), Ewan (24th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2020), Orph (25th October 2020), raregem (24th October 2020), Sadieblue (25th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: How many relationships deteriated over disclosure?

Hellooooo WYN2M-

You are NOT ALONE. Most of Avalon (PA) understands you and your truth and support you.
    I thank you for sticking by your "guns" / your knowing/ your truth that all is not as we are told. There is a much greater truth that is hidden. You've tapped into it.!
    I sense a bit of melancholy and sadness in you. (I could be wrong/ no assumptions). I just wanted to say you are in the right place for human understanding. It is different using the internet instead of human contact. That is where we are- for now.
    Do you have contact? I bet you have some "friends" surrounding you!
    Denise/ Dizi posted this link today. Seems to go along with your post. Much love to you !

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...fulfill-a-role

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th October 2020), Ewan (24th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2020), Orph (25th October 2020), Sadieblue (25th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by whenyournex2me (here)
    I have a few I can account for only because I was well aware and held to my understandings, which always seemed to cause conflict within my personal relationships with others, including intimate ones.

I just wonder, do we get to say we were right after all? Do we even care?

I was shaken up by some of the relationships falling apart, one thru me back it seems, by ten years. Its been a while since I was active here, and now life is a bit different for me. So I was sitting here, called my father to let him know about "the phenomonon" and he wasnt wanting to talk, we are like that a lot of the time. But it made me reflect to a past intimate relationship ten years ago, when I was first active on this forum, She left, saying I was crazy... lol like no **** hun, I volunteered to jump out of airplanes when I was 17, what gives? But this was different. So I wonder what she is doing now, and if she ever heard...

It makes me feel small but I dont consider that a bad thing. Humbling, perhaps... but not in a degrading way.

How many of you have an ex or family member who wont talk to you cause you are crazy too? and what do they think now that the Gov has admitted this topic is a real deal... costing tax payer hundreds of millions in secret programs, etc?

Do I have any bragging rights after all I lost or sacrificed, stickin to the truth?

No. Im alone, miserable about being alone, but at least I am happy and dont have a nagging partner who thinks I need a medical exam just cause the world is too big for her bridges.... Am I alone on this?
    No, it can be very hard to find someone who will not react negatively to your expanding awareness.

The truth is the majority are still not ready for any kind of truth because ignorance is comfortable, especially when the majority agree with you. Stepping out of that comfort zone is a considerable undertaking for just about everyone.

Small steps, don't try to spring the whole story on anyone. Things have a habit of working out over time. Stay strong, abide by your truths - you don't necessarilly have to share them.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2020), raregem (24th October 2020), Sadieblue (25th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Many if not most relationships between ET/Contactees and humans with enthusiasm take a toll, fall apart and the rest. Something “freaks them out” completely and they’re out of the game from one day to another usually after a scene and made up explanation how the ET could harm them and the rest of the family.

It’s not even about craziness or rational mistrust.

Any “proof of ability” or “disability” based on difference or dwelling on some fundamental cosmic principle that humans collectively respect or disrespect
    can not pass relationship test mostly because in human relationships you’re require to mend, bend, blend and “adjust”.
    If you refuse to “adjust” you’re called “a failure”.

So far ..the relationship rift between any us and them is still huge. It’s not that they “can not understand” but they’re unwilling to. It all comes to the point when they feel the need and the right to “take over” and run the show and the one in odds has no options left.

It’s different sort of gambit for ET/Contactees and researchers: researchers are mostly people who are rationally if not exclusively interested in the “phenomenon”,
    intended on proving or disproving it. So they can afford what they assume to be “unbiased” stand.
    Most of the public disclosure scene is run by researchers focusing on sightings, glimpses of lights in the sky or shadowy figures peaking from behind curtains.

It has very little if anything to do with the reality of ETs as such. Even seasoned researchers are quite scared to have anything to do with the “real stuff”.
    When they do they put the robes of MIBs on and try to be as hard as possible to isolate themselves from possible contamination from the ET/ witness.

We are always sort of alone in it, whether I was 4 or anytime later.

The first injunction to cosmic law is “don’t freak them out”. They’re so vulnerable.

Telling them about ETs is far worse than of cancer diagnosis 😅
    It’s pathetic but in case of cancer diagnosis they would feel more empathetic and less distressed and likely willing to help.
    If it’s about ETs, they laugh and walk away to think about it and most likely they also know how to handle your emotions better.

It’s how I had to cut myself off many former friends, out of respect and not to see them till the D day or may be cup of coffee next year.
    No I never promised them anything, no suspicions cast on me, it’s only the topic.

When I say I like to be alone I mean it - at least for the time being or till I meet other advanced individuals on the way but we aren’t many.

It’s fun to watch the human world from out of the box, with true compassion I mean and what each and any of your human friends really wished for in life.
    Then you understand. Their objectives belong to them and can’t be negated ;

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th October 2020), Ewan (5th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2020), raregem (25th October 2020), Sadieblue (25th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Last night in Wisconsin President Trump stated he had no idea the swamp was so pervasive, and that it would be such a big job to clean it up but that with a next term he will be able to do it. This cements my vote for the president, not that I get one, as I was fearful he had forgotten his most sacred promise to the people - to drain the swamp. But no, it is on his agenda, always has been.

The pervasiveness of the deep state, the nwo, the global cabal, is so entrenched that most to this day do not believe it exists. This is how deep they have entrenched themselves, deep into our own psyches. So deep that we do not see they have commandeered our thoughts, our priorities, and our ability to think critically.

So it is no surprise that we are still ostracized by our mainstream pals and family, who are still fully under the spell of modern life. They move in imaginary circles we have long ago identified as illusory and of little to no value. We value differently because our minds are not clouded by rhetoric, and our thoughts are our own.

We will be victorious but the price is high, and the cost must be paid in the coinage of the realm - fear and panic. Peace of mind is the first casualty. The average irrational knee-jerk reactionary zero impulse control majority citizen is all but void of humanity, focused on virtue signalling and politically correct speech and thoughts and actions in line with good little mass consumers, each consumed by their own victimhood and special interest minority status.

I hear what you are saying, and I feel for you. You are not alone.

It is a wonder there are any at all who see through the ruse. It has very convincing internal logic and a consistent set of postulates and assumptions that have solidified into a ponderous edifice of confusing and conflicting cognitive biases that turn the spiraling construct of man's burgeoning intellect into a circle tightly held in an orbit of denial.

Humanity has been duped and is held enthralled by a malevolent force.

It really is a war of God against the depravities of man's lowest proclivities, driven by a belief in scarcity and the belief that the lack of a universal moral code can be ameliorated by ethical manipulation and laws invented by man.

We will have to leave a lot of loved ones behind soon, or else perish along side them. We cannot pretend to be functioning normally in a world that has lost all sense of normality, and decency.

You are not crazy...the world is.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (25th October 2020), Bill Ryan (25th October 2020), Ewan (5th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (25th October 2020), raregem (29th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread