Thread: Strange Dreams

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Strange Dreams

Woke up some night, about 2-3 years ago I guess, I always dream in color and what People call lucid dreaming, always being careful with what is real and dreamfiction, but one early morning I woke up and felt scratching on the inside of my Skull, from the back of my head, literally, like someone was scraping a cardboard box with his/her fingernail, that's the exact sound relayed to my ears. I kinda felt like I sat there while a Doctor put his thump up my kister, eyes wide open thinking, wow that's new.

I have had the loud voice calling out my name, I mean loud, kinda like making it's way getting ones attention. Since I do not like to talk much about what I experience in my " alternative" life (my regular is the plastic shell we all have to endure by the way this World works), I presumed crazy was just around the corner, I mean really, a voice in my head, People get to lock you up for less these days. Imagine my surprise reading this thread.

I wonder if the People reading this had the sleep thing, waking up not being able to move and seeing sh*t. Once I saw a Pure Black and White being dancing at the end of my bed, another time the colors were purple and reddish, pure again, not sure how to explain the pure thing, but it's a color or non-color (black and white) of what seems extreme pure quality. In any case, :-)
    Last edited by 9ideon; 28th May 2021 at 05:23.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Anka (23rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), EFO (27th May 2021), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2021), Harmony (27th May 2021), Inversion (28th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), TomKat (27th May 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Denise,

Yes, same here! Sometimes, I get the sense that I am supposed to observe- exactly as it is (whatever it is) and report that, or log it to memory, or in writing. Not trying to manipulate it as it should be, or dissect it and analyse it (though, often I can't help myself doing it, anyway) but literally, as the phenomena or experience presents.

Hi Vivexa! A late welcome to the forum!

What happened after your dreams? Did anything ever arise that confirmed or built on what you experienced?

I don't know if you'll be back again to this thread, but I think many people here may have experienced something like you did. Sleep states and dreams can be really interesting and sometimes I am convinced we are interfered with through our dreams, not just by unseen things, but by humans, too.

It is my interpretation after experiencing a comparable dream that the possibility (and likelihood?) of being tapped into during sleep is real and might happen to people regularly, without them ever even suspecting. I also tend to wonder if the human mind can access the internet or cloud technology, particularly in altered states, like when we are asleep. It seems that a lot can happen when our minds are turned off from their usual chatter and preoccupations. A few dreams that really led me to this conclusion are:

Last November, exactly as you describe, a voice spoke, waking me (quite rudely @4:23AM!!) during sleep. It was the voice of a young American male who was very obviously viewing my thoughts and spoke right into my headspace, loud and clear with an air of deep disdain, in a coarse way and using words that I just wouldn't:

"only girls with $hit for brains care about things (?stuff?) like that "

I was shocked and abruptly woke up thinking: That was really rude! Who ARE you?  End of sleep, I was up for the day and super grumpy about the whole thing.

Funnily enough, when the voice came through, my dreams had veered more toward mundane realistic concerns:  In recent days, I had been upset with myself for becoming weak and pudgy after not working out over an extended period. Thus, apparently in the dream,  I was looking at pictures of women who were on some kind of catalogue board, and they had more of an ideal "fit" figure than I do. The 'I wish I was thicker there and slimmer here, and would my fiance like me better if...'  internal dialogue was ensuing when this loud masculine voice belted right through and over me.  

Having an unfamiliar male voice so blaringly condemn my internal thoughts was very embarrassing and really just...kind of... funny and mind boggling. It rattled me quite a bit.  I actually felt guilty for focusing on the material afterward...the guy was right, there are far more important things to worry about!

Roughly just an hour before that, at 3:33, I had awakened from a different type of dream: a pale blue whitish semi sphere of round lights was over the mesa in front of the house, strobing like static electricity, only more rhythmically, as though sentient or programmed. (Maybe the voice was somehow connected to that.) I was standing in the middle of the yard in a kind of hypnotic daze, watching as it was watching me. When I recognized what it was and that I was outside, I tried to come back into the house but woke up instead.

---More recently, in April, just on the cusp of reaching sleep, my fiancé was startled awake by hearing voices conversing, chattering, whispering and birds chirping/singing simultaneously... all apparently coming out of me as I was sleeping. He woke me up by yelling my name repeatedly. He was really frightened. I had been dreaming that I was in a circle or group of (people? beings? something?) and trying (with difficulty) to understand their introductions, or to introduce myself...understanding only, "My name is..." before I was awake, hearing my fiancé call my name frantically. He said it was like an entire living forest of sounds coming out of me at once.

---Another strange one in June, was a dream that I was looking down, in a darkened room, at an electrical blue light display of a map that was spread out like a table top: On it, an older man, an official, typically supposed to be untraceable, was pinged and found repeatedly around the world because he kept accessing sex or dating sites (Korean? Vietnamese? something like that?) Everyone (there were only a few of us present) in the room was grumbling with some frustration at the fact he keeps leaving himself and his communications/location exposed. No idea who he was, or where I was. It was almost like you would see on a naval strategy table, except the whole thing appeared lit up with blue, like a massive computer screen. I wondered what was going on and woke up with the word/response: interlocus. Not interlocus, but inter.lo.cyoos, like interlocution??
    ---
    An old one from August 5, 2014 copied from my diary log:

I keep having dreams of being on floors or levels...
    I was in an elevator expecting to go down to lower levels, but ended up on an upper floor where various books/papers were arranged around the outside of the elevator doors... like books lining the side of a school hall for give-away. I picked up the latest information on a cult (bird/lizard) and some other documents including a world factbook, but this "cult" set of papers was very vivid and had a doctor's name and number handwritten in the upper corner. I noticed this and puzzled over it, when I was approached from the right by a calm, soft spoken officer who had walked over from where a window-in-the-wall desk was with guard personnel sitting behind it. She was analyzing me. I couldn't get back on the elevator... felt a panic and urge to leave, as though there was a time constraint, yet she continued to quietly question. I had to calmly answer and could not let her know I was aware of being read...of being deeply analyzed...suddenly my factbook didn't have pages, it was just a shell of the thick book. I held onto the lizard paper tightly so as not to lose it, too.

Environment: When I initially stepped out of the elevator, it opened into a busy, granite, large upper floor of a government building... First, there was a carpeted area that had a short set of stairs down leading away from the elevator toward a desk with people who approved everyone that came in, to the right and a large wide hall.  I saw a book of world information on the floor. I held only the outer covers, but it was still of interest, underneath in my hand were the latest papers on a cult of (Quetzalcoatl?) or something resembling a giant, strong, erect lizard-like figure, black with razor teeth, facing left, in front of a round disk or sun(?)..in an Egyptian stance. Could not tell, due to feathers and wings, whether it was a bird or lizard...but it was a study by a little known PhD. Mesopotamian? South American? It was something I was anxious to read. A name was written on top of the study...cannot remember what the name said though  I repeated it out loud at the time.

A hard-looking, thin woman in an impeccable uniform was talking to me, analyzing, questioning why I had not completed something...  she had been sitting to my right front, at the desk that was 15 ft away watching as I was looking at books.  It was as though someone was interested in seeing what I would gravitate to, or pick up. She showed me a paper, that was almost like looking at a paper from 12 years ago or school, which I vaguely recognized and remembered...it was a definition list to be matched to words. Like trigger words. They were not commonly used words. 

I did not want her to know that I only vaguely, and less by the minute, could read what was written. It was as though I was falling asleep- but I was actually waking up out of the dream ... I could read, but as soon as I started to recognize and digest the meanings of the words, my mind got fuzzy; the center front of my head felt cloudy and warm like someone was putting a hot, electric cloth between my eyes... she handed me a pen to complete the paper honing in on my dysphoria, it was a test of my ability to stay present, to focus despite circumstances, but her voice got fainter and then I awoke. 5-5-5-5 was the last thing I saw on the elevator in my dream.

Also, there was something about Robert Gunn. Did I read it, or see it in the pile of books?

I was talking in my sleep, apparently, about remote neural monitoring and being used to find/locate and monitor other people. I kept (my fiancé) awake with my words. I also dreamed that I found a young man, with a lot of tattoos and a distinct, identifying tattoo that I cannot remember on his lower left back and one on his leg.

He was military, and in his fatigue shorts... When I saw the tattoo, I knew he was a "wanted" person, that he was the "who" I was looking for, but why? ... he was not well, on the edge of breaking, he had no shirt, thin, well-built, dark close shaved hair or maybe bald?? maybe in 20's to 30's, muscular, he was in a yellowish beige tent in a giant parking lot or asphalt area full of tents (a run down festival? a homeless encampment? an empty crossroads city?) his tent was at the north end, which was along the far right side if one was facing the front of the area. There were tall metal fences  broken down in parts around it. I walked from the front to the back, through the middle, and then from there to the front again on the side, slowly, and felt the need to be quiet.

I entered his tent on my right, with a fence or large concrete wall ( like a highway overpass) on my left. The man was on the opposite side of the tent kneeling over...I was cautious, I didn't know why I was there...he was in a depressed and desperate ...maybe futile state... I started to sympathize and realize he needed help...he had a hypodermic needle, took off the tip when he noticed my presence, it had a blood bubble on the end. He was waving it, erratically behind him and toward me, not turning to face me, saying "what does it matter" with a bowed head. He was angry.

It was like he expected to be found.  I was extremely aware and scared he would infect me or inject me...but then it also felt like I wasn't really there, like I was sleep walking. I wanted to alert him, to warn him that he had to stop and pay attention, to leave now, but someone looking through me, through my eyes or my dream, had already found him. I don't think it was for a good purpose...

Apparently, I talked out loud quite a bit while asleep and nonchalantly told (my fiance) that we are being used like additional hard drives; that our minds are being linked while in sleep to one giant computer and accessed for information we wouldn't ordinarily know, through remote viewing.

I woke up after these dreams and immediately set to work looking up deities, because the large lizard figure was so prominent in my mind. I looked up South American cults, and remote neural monitoring- the first words that came up in the query were about Robert Gunn. I had never heard of him before except in my dream....it astonished me and was a little frightening to read about a man that I was previously unaware of. The very first article I found was this: http://www.greatdreams.com/RNM.htm

Then I worried for the man I had seen in the dream, I felt sad and like I had betrayed him without meaning to...someone was obviously searching for him. Was he a real person? Was there a real place like that? Why was it so vivid? I felt troubled, and could not stop wondering how we can be made to do things we would ordinarily not do (or regret) while in the haze of what we think is a dream? Was it real? Who would do that to someone...the possibility that it might be a real phenomenon was upsetting...the article above seemed too ironic to be coincidence. (My fiance) swore up and down that was the name I was saying, over and over and over, before I woke up... Robert Gunn.
    Last edited by Victoria; 21st June 2021 at 21:13.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (23rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2021), Harmony (13th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (21st June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    In this dream I was visiting someone in Kentucky. There was a white cloud in the distance about 1500-2000 feet high and 500-800 ft. wide. A colorless image of a Native American Indian wearing a headdress with several feathers appeared in the formation. It was so detailed and unusual I wanted to take a picture of it before it faded. I was observing from an apparent strip mall. The image changed to a large toy train moving on a track at the base of the cloud. It shifted again to a tornado twirling like a GIF. The last image was the head of a man blowing as if causing the weather.
    Perhaps this was a prophetic dream. I actually don't recall if it posted it the day after or 2 to 3 days after having the dream. From 05/24/21 to 12/10/21 is 139 days or 3,336 hours. I heard after someone dies they're given 80 hours to meander around before crossing over. That works out to be 3.33 days.

Time and Date

Tornado Outbreak

Click image for larger version

Name:	train.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	48080
    Last edited by Inversion; 12th December 2021 at 16:53.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (13th December 2021), lake (12th December 2021), Mercedes (12th December 2021), pueblo (12th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

I heard after someone dies they're given 80 hours to meander around before crossing over. That works out to be 3.3 days.
    "Probably there is no form of torture more commonly inflicted upon the dying than that which is caused by administering stimulants. Such potions have the effect of drawing a departing spirit into its body with the force of a catapult, to remain and to suffer for sometime longer. Investigators of conditions beyond have heard many complaints of such treatment. When it is seen that death must inevitably ensue, let not selfish desire to keep a departing spirit a little longer prompt us to inflict such tortures upon it. The death chamber should be a place of the utmost quiet, a place of peace and of prayer, for at that time, and for three and one-half days after the last breath, the spirit is passing through a Gethsemane and needs all the assistance that can be given. The value of the life that has just been passed depends greatly upon conditions which then prevail about the body; yes even the conditions of its future life are influenced by our attitude during that time, so that if ever we were our brother's keeper in life, we are a thousand times more so at death.

Post-mortem examinations, embalming and cremation during the period mentioned, not only disturb the passing spirit mentally, but are productive of a certain amount of pain, for there is still a slight connection with the discarded vehicle. If sanitary laws require us to prevent decomposition while thus keeping the body for cremation, it may be packed in ice till the three and one-half days have passed. After that time the spirit will not suffer, no matter what happens to the body."

Rosicrucian Mysteries An Elementary Exposition of Their Secret Teachings
    By Max Heindel
    Normal..!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Brigantia (13th December 2021), Harmony (13th December 2021), Inversion (12th December 2021), Mercedes (12th December 2021), pueblo (12th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2021), Victoria (14th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

In my youth I had 2 nightmares and I do not remember dreaming much at all. Back then I slept so deeply, I would wake up in the same position I crashed after a day of school and play and be a bit tight.

I remember reading some short thrillers from Edgar Allen Poe and was scared to turn out the light, but no dreams or fears prevailed.

I started having lucid dreams around 2016 or so. I think it is over 1oo of them I recall in detail. Most were in colour, a few in black and white. Riveting and sometimes nightmares. I no longer sleep as deeply as I did in my youth. I will avoid describing them in detail as I do not want to write a novel. These dreams engaged all the senses including touch but without pain.

One of the weirdest experiences during one afternoon nap, I was lying on my couch and the dream persisted even though I felt as if I awoke without opening my eyes. The dream didn't stop until I opened my eyes. At the time I was very suspicious of my dreams and I felt as if they were pushed to my brain from technology associated with mind control or even actions that taunt targeted individuals, as I was having other experiences with little other explanation.

Lately, I noticed I am not remembering dreams or nightmares except a minute detail of such. 2 nights ago I recalled that my pouch of tobacco had less contents from a dream the night before but when I checked it in the morning it was mostly full.

A few days ago I recalled the broken toaster was replaced in the kitchen during a dream, but the next morning, it was gone as it should have been.

I have been sleeping a little better lately. I find that during the stream of lucid dreaming I was sleeping very lightly. One of the common themes of the stream of lucid dreaming was problem solving. I usually figured out what I was doing in the dreams except for one time when I approached a saber tooth cat and was bitten on the hand when I approached. There was no pain but it felt like a failure to complete the exercise.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Brigantia (13th December 2021), Harmony (13th December 2021), Inversion (13th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (7th May 2022), thepainterdoug (13th December 2021), Victoria (8th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Last night I dreamt I was laying on a lounge chair like the kind you'd find around a motel pool. There were horizontal mental plates about eighty feet above me. They were rounded like clouds at the ends and didn't look like human design. A 1.5-3 foot-long maroon colored winged dragon flew onto the edge of one of the plates. It then flew down and started rapidly pecking at the back of my neck with its snout. I could feel it and I woke up. Predators will sever the spinal cord at the back of the neck to disable their prey.

When I was about twelve my father told me of a reoccurring dream he would have. He was in a box that would tilt back and forth. It was filled with urine and feces, and I don't recall if he said it also contained pegs. After listening to Donald Marshall, Alara Blackwell & Joel Lakey talking about avataring did his experiences make sense. Apparently, they would take his consciousness at night in an effort to effect his decisions during his waking state to steer an agenda. My grandfather and great-grandfather on my mother's side were both Masons. Kent Dunn said they sign universal contracts that obligate their entire lineage. This appears to be reptilian trickery because they're at the apex of their organization. My grandmother on my father's side told my mother she's with the Rosicrucians as if there's some sort of competition between the two groups.
    Last edited by Inversion; 3rd May 2022 at 17:59.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

mojo (3rd May 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

My grandmother on my father's side told my mother she's with the Rosicrucians as if there's some sort of competition between the two groups.
    Shortly after Mt. St. Helens blew on 05/18/80 my grandmother sent me an standard envelope filled with ash. It was in saran wrap or a sandwich bag. If I recall correctly there was no note or letter. In retrospect I get the sense that was some kind of message of a future event.

The last two nights in a row after I closed my eyes to go to sleep I could see a computer screen. The dropdown next to the web address was clicked on. Alara Blackwell claims all she needs to hear/know is someone's name and their NSA file pops-up in her head. She has nano-tube brain implant(s). This morning I woke up and had breakfast then went back to sleep. I had a dream my email was moongang then got upset because I would have to update everything.
    Last edited by Inversion; 7th May 2022 at 18:47.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2