+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elon Musk Declares INDEPENDENCE, SpaceX Says Mars Colony WILL NOT Follow Earth's Laws

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Elon Musk Declares INDEPENDENCE, SpaceX Says Mars Colony WILL NOT Follow Earth's Laws

Elon Musk Declares INDEPENDENCE, SpaceX Says Mars Colony WILL NOT Follow Earth's Laws:

• Elon Musk declares that his Starship Project WILL NOT follow's Earth's Laws and that The Free Planet of Mars will create its own government and legal system. Is this the birth of a real life supervillain?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), avid (31st October 2020), Ben (31st October 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), ClearWater (1st November 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Ioneo (31st October 2020), Jad (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), Mercedes (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), RunningDeer (31st October 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), Sunny (1st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), Violet3 (1st November 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk Declares INDEPENDENCE, SpaceX Says Mars Colony WILL NOT Follow Earth's Laws

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Elon Musk declares that his Starship Project WILL NOT follow's Earth's Laws and that The Free Planet of Mars will create its own government and legal system. Is this the birth of a real life supervillain?
    Well, he may get a shock (if he doesn't already know!) when he discovers there's a whole bunch of stuff already going on there.

4. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Alan (31st October 2020), avid (31st October 2020), Ben (31st October 2020), Brodie75 (12th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), ClearWater (1st November 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (31st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Gwin Ru (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Ioneo (31st October 2020), Jad (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), kudzy (31st October 2020), Maknocktomb (31st October 2020), Mercedes (31st October 2020), Metaphor (31st October 2020), Michi (31st October 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (31st October 2020), Patient (31st October 2020), Philippe (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), RunningDeer (31st October 2020), Sunny (1st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), Tintin (31st October 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), Tyy1907 (31st October 2020), Violet3 (1st November 2020), Watching from Cyprus (2nd November 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021), Yoda (1st November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk Declares INDEPENDENCE, SpaceX Says Mars Colony WILL NOT Follow Earth's Laws

He seems to crave attention, too.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Mercedes (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), Violet3 (1st November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Personally, I'd have waited until Earth couldn't get at me before stating this...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), Ewan (1st November 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Mercedes (31st October 2020), Patient (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Strat (31st October 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), Violet3 (1st November 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Regardless of laws followed, there's not a chance in hell I'd be a part of that colony. The awe and wonder of it all would wear off pretty quickly.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Alan (28th February 2021), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), ClearWater (1st November 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Mercedes (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), Violet3 (1st November 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, he may get a shock (if he doesn't already know!) when he discovers there's a whole bunch of stuff already going on there.

Have we any solid proof that would bolster this claim?

I've heard the testimony from the likes of Henry Deacon (Arthur), but then I have this, from the horse's mouth:

Quote From Henry Deacon 6.9.16

thank you for writing. There is too much disinformation floating around. And some Very head-strong individuals Trying to make The Stories fit THEIR viewpoints (stories).

As i spoke at a conference... "Please don't believe" anything Anyone says about me... But Only if you hear it Directly from my mouth (best in-person)....

Tubes i do know Arthur C. Clarke mentioned them, as they were quite impressive photographs...
    lava tubes, possibly

......... Contradictory to say the least, and I know that you in particular Bill, couldn't believe Henry's abrupt about-face with regard to all you and he had spoken about. This in itself could strengthen the case that what Henry was saying was true, as it could be construed that he had been 'gotten to' and therefore, what he was saying had merit. This is one of the many problems when dealing with witness testimony as primary evidence. Can it, the info, ever be trusted?

What else do we have for the case of civilisation on Mars?

The (Not So) Secret Space Program. I'm pretty sold on this one, even if, in my case, primarily, it's a case of logical & technological progression. Plenty of footage on the internet of strange lights and shapes travelling at amazing speeds and performing unbelievable manoeuvres in the skies and space above us....... I'm convinced that 95% of them are manmade and that the journey to Mars would be nothing more than a Cosmic Sunday road trip, I mean, if you've got the tech, why wouldn't you? It's what we humans do. Many moons ago, when I was a slave to the £ and got my Ferrari, the first thing I did was to see how fast it would go and how quickly....... Why wouldn't you? See what I mean.

BUT.........

Half of me is cheering Elon on, "Go on Elon"............... The other half of me isn't convinced, the other half of me is certain that Elon is playing a 'part', that Elon would not have been handed the keys to the Cosmic toy-box and allowed to run amok, it just smells................... Off.

Some of the best evidence I've ever seen came from a guy that used to be a member here, on this very site. It was a great shame that he was no longer welcome, actually that's a bit strong, I think it was more a case of what he had to show and say didn't align with Avalon's views.

This guy had access to raw, straight from the satellite, photographical data from one of the universities that NASA used as a data node. He would then get very detailed high-res pictures of features such as canyons, mountains, river beds etc, etc, and analyse these by layering two identical pictures and using 3D glasses. It took me a fair amount of time and patience but once I got my "eye-in"........ Oh My God! Without a shadow of a doubt there before my eyes was evidence of intelligent design/sculpture. Massive sculpted figures, some 100's of metre's high, of human-looking bodies with animalistic heads carved into the canyon walls, high design layered cities, bridges........ No mistake. No pareidolia, no trick of the eye...... Your brain is saying "can't be"........ Your mind is saying "Holy sh*t"

I'd like to give Mal a shout-out, if he's still reading. Hope you're all doing ok Mal, thanks for taking the time with me.

Non of this is proof, per se. I'm in no doubt that there is proof out there, somewhere, real, hands on, tangible proof, but the likes of you or I don't get to see that sort of proof. So, all we're left with is third-hand stories, footage that looks impressive but requiring an element of faith, Images that most shout "pareidolia" as soon as they see them, and our own intellect. I doubt we'd get very far in a court of law.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 31st October 2020 at 17:20.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Harmony (1st November 2020), Jad (1st November 2020), Kate (1st November 2020), leavesoftrees (1st November 2020), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), toppy (31st October 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Have we any solid proof that would bolster this claim?

I've heard the testimony from the likes of Henry Deacon (Arthur), but then I have this, from the horse's mouth:

Quote From Henry Deacon 6.9.16

Thank you for writing. There is too much disinformation floating around. And some Very head-strong individuals Trying to make The Stories fit THEIR viewpoints (stories).

As i spoke at a conference... "Please don't believe" anything Anyone says about me... But Only if you hear it Directly from my mouth (best in-person)....

Tubes i do know Arthur C. Clarke mentioned them, as they were quite impressive photographs...
    lava tubes, possibly
    ......... Contradictory to say the least, and I know that you in particular Bill, couldn't believe Henry's abrupt about-face with regard to all you and he had spoken about. This in itself could strengthen the case that what Henry was saying was true, as it could be construed that he had been 'gotten to' and therefore, what he was saying had merit. This is one of the many problems when dealing with witness testimony as primary evidence. Can it, the info, ever be trusted?

What else do we have for the case of civilisation on Mars?

The (Not So) Secret Space Program. I'm pretty sold on this one, even if, in my case, primarily, it's a case of logical & technological progression. Plenty of footage on the internet of strange lights and shapes travelling at amazing speeds and performing unbelievable manoeuvres in the skies and space above us....... I'm convinced that 95% of them are manmade and that the journey to Mars would be nothing more than a Cosmic Sunday road trip, I mean, if you've got the tech, why wouldn't you? It's what we humans do. Many moons ago, when I was a slave to the £ and got my first Ferrari, the first thing I did was to see how fast it would go and how quickly....... Why wouldn't you? See what I mean.

BUT.........

Half of me is cheering Elon on, "Go on Elon"............... The other half of me isn't convinced, the other half of me is certain that Elon is playing a 'part', that Elon would not have been handed the keys to the Cosmic toy-box and allowed to run amok, it just smells................... Off.

Some of the best evidence I've ever seen came from a guy that used to be a member here, on this very site. It was a great shame that he was no longer welcome, actually that's a bit strong, I think it was more a case of what he had to show and say didn't align with Avalon's views.

This guy had access to raw, straight from the satellite, photographical data from one of the universities that NASA used as a data node. He would then get very detailed high-res pictures of features such as canyons, mountains, river beds etc, etc, and analyse these by layering two identical pictures and using 3D glasses. It took me a fair amount of time and patience but once I got my "eye-in"........ Oh My God! Without a shadow of a doubt there before my eyes was evidence of intelligent design/sculpture. Massive sculpted figures, some 100's of metre's high, of human-looking bodies with animalistic heads carved into the canyon walls, high design layered cities, bridges........ No mistake. No pareidolia, no trick of the eye...... Your brain is saying "can't be"........ Your mind is saying "Holy sh*t"

I'd like to give Mal a shout-out, if he's still reading. Hope you're all doing ok Mal, thanks for taking the time with me.

Non of this is proof, per se. I'm in no doubt that there is proof out there, somewhere, real, hands on, tangible proof, but the likes of you or I don't get to see that sort of proof. So, all we're left with is third-hand stories, footage that looks impressive but requiring an element of faith, Images that most shout "pareidolia" as soon as they see them, and our own intellect. I doubt we'd get very far in a court of law.
    Great post, and a great set of questions. Here's the most concise answer I can offer:
    • There's no 'proof' that I know of — but quite a lot of what I'd argue is evidence.
    • I spent many hours talking with 'Henry' about Mars. I'm 100% totally slam-dunk convinced he was telling me the truth about his experience and knowledge. None of that was recorded.
    • One particularly poignant incident was when he was staying for a week with me in my apartment in Switzerland. There was a large, color, framed photo of the Grand Canyon hanging on the wall, and Henry was just staring and staring at it. After a while, he said: "You know that that reminds me of, don't you."
    • David Wilcock's Montauk source 'Daniel' told him that "the surface of Mars is littered with artifacts." 'Daniel' was physicist Dr Bruce Peret, which can be revealed now as Peret passed away in February 2020. His articles on the net can be found quite easily, and he was the real deal.
    • The wonderful story related by the nephew of a friend of Gordon Novel, who was hiking on his own deep in the Utah desert, and saw an enormous 600 ft arrowhead-shaped spaceplane coming into land and disappearing into an underground base, the desert floor opening up like the deck of an aircraft carrier. The story is here. (That's no proof of Mars visitation, of course, but that thing was going somewhere. )
    • In this post, I described Sean David Morton's reported sighting of an enormous 1500 ft shovel-nosed spaceplane coming in to land at Groom Lake. Despite his [very!] many flaws, this account, from the early 1990s, rang true as well.
    One of the problems here is that all these pieces of evidence are in different places, all quite hard to find unless one knows where to look or what to search for. I should really compile it all sometime. No 'proof'... but quite an interesting pile of compelling reports.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st October 2020 at 17:38.

14. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Alan (31st October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), Creedence (1st November 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st October 2020), El_Pacificatore (4th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), Ioneo (31st October 2020), Jad (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), kudzy (31st October 2020), leavesoftrees (1st November 2020), mab777 (9th December 2020), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), Reinhard (1st November 2020), safara (1st November 2020), Strat (31st October 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st November 2020), sunwings (31st October 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), toppy (31st October 2020), Violet3 (1st November 2020), wegge (31st October 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021), Yoda (1st November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Thank you for broaching this subject!

I have my own opinions about Elon, and will keep those to myself, aside from saying he truly is trying to be helpful, and especially in the way of making sure what we do with AI is responsible, by merging it with us. Sadly we can't have it both ways, AI and no soul.. And given our nature, we will wish to push that tech forward, it's my opinion we truly have no choice but to do this... if we are going to be playing with such things...

As far as space? And what he knows? I suppose it doesn't matter to the lay person, it is what he does that matters.. And launching vehicles into space for fun, is hardly responsible. More like a frat party whim on a Friday night, not at all showing the neighbors we are in any way "Responsible..." Add to that the batteries he is littering the planet with, via his vehicles, and now home panels? While he is trying to help, he truly is limited given the apparatus he is forced to work within. My opinion is that the man is trying... But he is being forced to operate, at least openly within the same guidelines as the next man trying to help humanity with technology. Sad indeed.. But he has come further than most, so there is hope... I am fairly sure he "Knows" what is truly being used.. I believe at some point those that know are forced to decide whether to shut someone out, or to use them as a catalyst to give the "illusion"
    that we're still progressing, when they're just repackaging the same stuff with nicer gift wrap..

I liken it to having not created any new aircraft in the last 50 years.. Not only that they're retiring the fast stuff, like the Concordes.. So suddenly, as if by "magic" someone can reintroduce it, and we will believe this is a step "forward.. "... Has anyone noticed they're not creating new passenger craft, just renumbering the 737, 747, 767 and making them bigger? Any true manufacturer of technology and aircraft, such as the big guys are devoting their resources to the spacecraft, while a few are still pumping out the "Basics" for the masses.. And they're probably rewarded heavily for keeping that illusion alive for the masses as well...

I laugh when I think about the space shuttle being retired, and going back to rockets for payload deliveries hahaha. Sadly they are fooling many.. But the icing on the cake was when Nasa suggested they lost all the instructions as to how they got to the Moon!... Hey boys? It's that bright dot in the night sky, I can draw you a map for a few billion if you like!

As far as "Mars being habited" I tend to believe it always was, just as Earth has been... And that we are also there now.. I think we are being told that Earth is the only world with life, because they don't want us to know that the planets aren't what we believe them to be, AND many of them are inhabited.. Including our Moon..

I believe this planet has many other species also living on and within it as well.. And eventually we will all learn this.. The sculptures, carvings, literature and art all indicate such from our past. I doubt it was all works of fiction. I do not believe we are fir the first time building this world, but merely rebuilding it over and over.. I am just hoping we are the species that makes it, and doesn't get washed away for the next...

I have seen some of those images of Mars as well, and what I saw could easily have been written off as paradolia, if it wasn't so dang prolific, so I am forced to admit, I too, believe those structures and sculptures indeed are littered all over the surface of Mars, just as they are on Earth... And like Earth, there are beings also living there as we are here.

As far as ime and space being somehow intertwined? I can't speak to that... But I can say, the mental exercise of considering such things, is both incredible, and very thought provoking. And I do hope that many more consider such things, as it would be nice to finally get some honesty from those that do know the truth.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Ankle Biter (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), ClearWater (1st November 2020), Dreamer148 (28th February 2021), Gemma13 (1st November 2020), Harmony (1st November 2020), Jad (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (31st October 2020), Orph (31st October 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), Strat (31st October 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), Violet3 (2nd November 2020), Yoda (1st November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Imagine Elon Musk sincerely joining this forum discussion ...
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 31st October 2020 at 23:15.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (1st November 2020), Bill Ryan (20th April 2023), Jad (1st November 2020), Reinhard (1st November 2020), The Moss Trooper (31st October 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I have seen some of those images of Mars as well, and what I saw could easily have been written off as paradolia, if it wasn't so dang prolific, so I am forced to admit, I too, believe those structures and sculptures indeed are littered all over the surface of Mars, just as they are on Earth... And like Earth, there are beings also living there as we are here.

As far as ime and space being somehow intertwined? I can't speak to that... But I can say, the mental exercise of considering such things, is both incredible, and very thought provoking. And I do hope that many more consider such things, as it would be nice to finally get some honesty from those that do know the truth.
    This is what tips the scale for into thinking there's more to the surface features that is explained away by naturally occurring or pareidolia. If/when its confirmed and accepted in broader sense it would be very interesting to see the subsequent discoveries and theories, particularly with our own forgotten history.

(edit): As to the OP topic, an independent law will become inevitable and arguably necessary if a permanent colony exists.
    Last edited by Ankle Biter; 9th December 2020 at 09:21.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ankle Biter (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

This is what tips the scale for into thinking there's more to the surface features that is explained away by naturally occurring or pareidolia. If/when its confirmed and accepted in broader sense it would be very interesting to see the subsequent discoveries and theories, particularly with our own forgotten history.

(edit): As to the OP topic, an independent law will become inevitable and arguably necessary if a permanent colony exists.
    Definitely. Life on another planet will be quite different. And the laws of any state will become artifacts of antiquity for colonies on Mars (or anywhere else). If you take care of this in advance, you can even get something applicable at first. Although, nevertheless, the code of cosmic laws will require revision at the place of application. But this is all just theory at the moment. Nobody really knows how it will be.
    It seems that people are so far only ready to launch satellites and research vehicles. And to a manned mission to Mars ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyJ For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (20th April 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Dreamer148's Avatar
    Thanks

Mars does have sedimentary rocks, that means it had oceans and lakes in the past and very much warmer climate. The atmosphere must been much thicker, perhaps thicker than Earths, and that life will evolve wherever the conditions will allow.

So it is probable that Mars did have life, but not now, at least on the surface, where the temps fall to a 100 below at night. So what happened to Mars? That is the question, and only a team of archaeologists will answer those questions.

Elon Musk is one of the few billionaires that I truly admire, he will and is using his wealth to discover.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer148 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2023)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

• Rare interview with billionaire Elon Musk on his plans to colonize Mars | 60 Minutes Australia:

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2023), mountain_jim (17th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

A rapid unscheduled disassembly
    I suppose that sounds better than saying it went bang...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread