Thread: Deliverance

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default Deliverance

Hi i had a deliverance service from a church of England cathedral. A cannon and a rever was present. I denounced the devil, the works and mediumship and was blessed. Im not sure they believed me. Upon return i heard the voices again in the apartment i heard them trying to get me to blastphemy and i was like getting upset a bit because im exhausted.
    Im gutted i thought i was able yo heal and get right with god. Like i hear thst was lucifer and i just like trying to love me more.
    Any comments. Im trying everything.
    Im hearing im forgiven for my sins but im still hearing through your fear in fear or at night its they are by the door or by the window.
    They keep saying in your mind your you. Jo

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2020), Hym (2nd November 2020), Ioneo (2nd November 2020), Jad (2nd November 2020), Sadieblue (2nd November 2020), Spiral (4th November 2020), Strat (2nd November 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd November 2020), toppy (2nd November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Default Re: Deliverance

I hope you defeat this. I can only imagine what it is like to live with such abuse.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Hym (2nd November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

im unqualified to say something officially helpful, but my instincts tell me you are too hard on your self. whos says these sins you have that need forgiving, are even sins?
    have faith in yourself . i hope you can find peace

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Anchor (3rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Craig (2nd November 2020), Hym (2nd November 2020), Mare (2nd November 2020), scotslad (2nd November 2020), Strat (2nd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2020), toppy (2nd November 2020), Unicorn (4th November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    im exhausted.
    Doesn't the mind use up a large percentage of bodily energy? It takes energy to think thoughts. Some of us think more than others and some have a mental storm to deal with. Not sure where I read it but I don't doubt it. Point is I think you're over working your mind. This is my humble opinion, I'm not saying I have definite answers or anything, just suggestions.

Practice mindfulness. Try it for 5 minutes a day for about a week. Just sit down, close your eyes and pay attention to your thoughts. Let them flow as they do and try not to grab a hold of them. If you can't help but to grab a hold of certain thoughts then that's okay, just try to lean in the direction of letting go. If you can find the space between thoughts where there is a sort of void, observe that space. Don't force anything.

Like I suggested, try that for 5 minutes a day for a week. After that see if you feel better, worse or the same. No matter what happens, chin up, you'll be alright.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2020), toppy (2nd November 2020), Unicorn (4th November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

You may be deficient in some vitamins or minerals or need iodine.

Maybe contact a naturopathic Doctor who treats patients without the
    use of damaging drugs. Eat a nutritional diet, avoiding junk food and alcohol.

I'm not a Dr. Check that out and see if it helps.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd November 2020), toppy (2nd November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No im taking vits n magnesium baths. This is deeper. This is jesus christ traditional v wtf this is all not in the bible experience lol. N its gett7ng to mk e n im fighting to get out of being in fear n stuff

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Hi i had a deliverance service from a church of England cathedral. A cannon and a rever was present. I denounced the devil, the works and mediumship and was blessed. Im not sure they believed me. Upon return i heard the voices again in the apartment i heard them trying to get me to blastphemy and i was like getting upset a bit because im exhausted.
    Im gutted i thought i was able yo heal and get right with god. Like i hear thst was lucifer and i just like trying to love me more.
    Im hearing im forgiven for my sins but im still hearing through your fear in fear or at night its they are by the door or by the window.
    Set aside 3 days when you will be all alone, you might have to get a hotel room or campsite. EVERY THOUGHT you have, ask "who does this belong to?" After 3 days of that, the voices will be gone.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Angels1981 (4th November 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Hym (4th November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020), Unicorn (4th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Why are you asking other humans? If you need forgiveness don't ask another human. Your heart is clearly in the right place, the true God knows this. Ask for them to be removed by superior power and take them where they need to be.
    Last edited by scanner; 3rd November 2020 at 23:42.
    Am I one of many or am I many of one ? interesting .

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scanner For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Hym (4th November 2020), pueblo (4th November 2020), thepainterdoug (3rd November 2020), Tyy1907 (4th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Figured ive become vulernable. They shown me in insides of the governments n entities. Ive been battered. I noticed. In the kitchen i hear a voice saying now dont be scared its hear. Last night i heard its behind you. Ive almost done the will to live but im ok. I wonder what im scared of. Something is not right. Im healing but disconnected they saying im me. Im they fightkng ocer my soul n now they im lost n overwhelmed. I dont know wjts happened im fighter but worn out.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Hym (4th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

The Catholic Church has far more powerful weapons against such things, the CoE doesn't even believe in the Consecrated Host, nor do they ever ask for the intercession of the Holy Mother. (which is worth considering praying for)

The rosary is also a very powerful prayer weapon, various versions of the prayers can be readily found online & you can make a basic rosary with knotted string.

There are also basic cleansing rituals such as smudging, & you can ask for or mentally draw circles of protection about yourself & your home.

One of the biggest problems with this type of thing is that the fear makes you more hyper-vigilant & there fore more open to it, you need to work to break the cycle.

I wish you all the best with this.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Hym (4th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Hi, as I understand sin (from a Gnostic perspective) it is only ignorance and error. Removing sin is not about refraining from doing a list of proscribed actions or behaviours, it is about recognising Spirit within yourself (and others), this alone is the way to remove sin, no forgiveness is needed.

The Valentinian take on sin...

Quote The original Greek term for "sin" derives from archery and literally means "missing the mark." According to Valentinian theologians, sin was a natural consequence of ignorance of God.

According to the Gospel of Philip, "Lack of acquaintance (i.e. ignorance) is the mother of all evils. Lack of acquaintance will lead to death" (Gospel of Philip 83:30-32) The Gospel of Truth refers to those "those who have committed sin in their error" (Gospel of Truth 32:24-27). Sin is part of ignorance and entails being controlled by passions and evil (Tripartite Tractate 116:34-117:17).

According to Herakleon, without the Savior, human beings exist in a sickened state in "ignorance and sins", living under the "law which kills through sins" (Herakleon Fragment 40). He poses the rhetorical question, "How can they come to be in a state of imperishability when they are in ignorance, unbelief and sin?" (Herakleon Fragment 41).

The cause of evil and sin is internal, not external. A number of metaphors derived from the New Testament are used by Valentinians to describe this inner ignorance or "dust". It is a "tare" (Matthew 13:22) and a "seed of the Devil" (Matthew 13:28 cf. Excerpts of Theodotus 53:1).

It is "the law which wars against the law of my mind" (Romans 7:23, cf. Excerpts of Theodotus 52:1). Ignorance is described as a demonic element within the person (Hippolytus, Refutation 32:5, 34:1).
    http://gnosis.org/library/valentinus...tinian_Sin.htm

With this understanding I can say that there is no such thing as 'the forgiveness of sins', neither is there any need for sin to be "forgiven".

Sin, which is the consequence of ignorance of Spirit, gets pushed out bit by bit the stronger we make our connection to Spirit. When someone is filled with Spirit there is no room left for sin, there is no capability for sinful actions, there is no desire for sinful things. (Sinful things are those which are contrary to Spirit)

Do not worry about what you perceive as "sin", this is only the natural consequence of not living close enough to Spirit.

Look inside and recognise the Spirit within, when you have recognised it, focus on the positive that Spirit brings into your life, and your sin and all fear, worry and distress about your sins will fade away. You will be free from sin.

You are loved and Spirit is calling you back to her (and she is you!).

Take care.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2020), Hym (4th November 2020), Unicorn (4th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread