+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Samaneri Jayasara Youtube channel - Teachings from great spiritual Masters

1. Link to Post #1
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Samaneri Jayasara Youtube channel - Teachings from great spiritual Masters

Dear friends,

I opened this thread to share a link to a Youtube channel I found remarkably helpful in my spiritual quest.

In the channel owner own words:

“ This channel is designed to provide listeners with a range of teachings from great spiritual Masters and to create a meditative mood so that the meaning can go deep and enter your heart. I thoroughly enjoy reading and creating these recordings and am delighted and touched by the many expressions of gratitude I receive. It is an honour to be of service to the Dhamma in this way.”

I listen to the recordings on my commute to work or in the evening before bed time and they often leave me in a deep meditative state.

This Youtube channel was created by a Buddhist nun and it isn’t monetized. Samaneri Jayasara mindfulness shines through her soothing voice and it really helps giving life to the teachings:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6...xnzAu-1w/about

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd November 2020), ClearWater (2nd November 2020), Dorjezigzag (2nd November 2020), Ioneo (2nd November 2020), iota (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd November 2020), Le Chat (2nd November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd November 2020), toppy (2nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread