Thread: Synchronicity of the day... The Left Coast

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Synchronicity of the day... The Left Coast

The Left Coast (...and considering the Left Hand Path)

If you take California alone, you have 55 electoral votes

If you use English Language Gematria for the word S A T A N you get

S = 19

A = 1

T = 20

A = 1

N = 14

... and add that up and you get 55 (just like the number of electoral votes for California)

But don't stop there... go all the way up to Canada on "the Left Coast"

If you take Oregon's 7 electoral and

Washington's 12 electoral votes

that adds to 19

now add that to California's 55 and you end up with 74 electoral votes

If you use English Language Gematria for the word L U C I F E R you get

L = 12

U = 21

C = 3

I = 9

F = 6

E = 5

R = 18

...and add that up and you get 74 (just like the number of electoral votes for all three Left Coast states below Canada)

Understand... I don't "do" religion much less "superstition" but I do enjoy synchronicity and I find that this synchronicity is mind blowingly amazing.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alan (2nd November 2020), angelfire (3rd November 2020), Brigantia (2nd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th November 2020), Dorjezigzag (2nd November 2020), Elainie (6th November 2020), haroldsails (4th November 2020), Ioneo (2nd November 2020), Justplain (3rd November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd November 2020), Kryztian (2nd November 2020), Maknocktomb (2nd November 2020), O Donna (2nd November 2020), onevoice (2nd November 2020), PurpleLama (2nd November 2020), Sadieblue (2nd November 2020), Savannah (3rd November 2020), toppy (2nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Synchronicity of the day... The Left Coast

I would not call this synchronicity. It is mere numerology. Every word has to have some value, not very much perhaps – Satan+1 (i.e.56) can be written S-H- I-T: so what? Most single words are going to come to less than a hundred, meaning that 1% of the language is going to have a value of 55 or 19. So what?

Numerology doesn’t tell you how to vote. The electoral college is the same for both/all candidates, angels or devils. Also I am not at all sure ‘English gematria’ is a valid concept at all. Gematria is a concept that applies to the specificities of the Hebrew alphabet and language.

Synchronicity, defined as a ‘meaningful coincidence’, is a real world phenomenon which Jung places in the category of the highly improbable. In Synchronicity, he mentions chances in the order of millions or tens of millions: not the same thing at all. It occurs when the real world coincides with one’s inner world, such as when you are thinking of a loved one just before they phone you. It augments a positive feeling. This is not going to happen with Satan or Lucifer, which are both high probability and totally negative occurrences – utterly commonplace and meaningless.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

angelfire (3rd November 2020), Satori (2nd November 2020), wegge (3rd November 2020), wondering (2nd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This was, for me, a loud and meaningful synchronicity.

Here's the visual I experienced when the synchronicity leaped out at me and grabbed me in the most meaningful of ways.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Electoral Map.png
Views:	40
Size:	575.8 KB
ID:	44937

Clearly "the Left coast" stands out.

Clearly the two most notorious "Left Hand Path" traditions are Satanism and Luciferianism (this fact is screamed all over this website).

LaVey Satanism - "LaVey established LaVeyan Satanism in the U.S. state of California through the founding of his Church of Satan on Walpurgisnacht of 1966, which he proclaimed to be "the Year One", Anno Satanas—the first year of the "Age of Satan".

Presidio (San Francisco) was at the center of a widely covered "child sexual abuse scandal" with the late Micheal Aquino (founder of The Temple of Set - aka Lucifer and former top member of LaVey's Church of Satan).

And in light of the timing I discovered this (the day before the 2020 US elections)...

And in light of the allegations that came forth in the past day or so... I will leave it there until the full blown corporate media has no choice but to cover it.

This rates as a quite profound and quite meaningful complex synchronicity.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

angelfire (3rd November 2020), Brigantia (3rd November 2020), Dorjezigzag (2nd November 2020), Elainie (6th November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I would not call this synchronicity. It is mere numerology. Every word has to have some value, not very much perhaps – Satan+1 (i.e.56) can be written S-H- I-T: so what? Most single words are going to come to less than a hundred, meaning that 1% of the language is going to have a value of 55 or 19. So what?

Numerology doesn’t tell you how to vote. The electoral college is the same for both/all candidates, angels or devils. Also I am not at all sure ‘English gematria’ is a valid concept at all. Gematria is a concept that applies to the specificities of the Hebrew alphabet and language.

Synchronicity, defined as a ‘meaningful coincidence’, is a real world phenomenon which Jung places in the category of the highly improbable. In Synchronicity, he mentions chances in the order of millions or tens of millions: not the same thing at all. It occurs when the real world coincides with one’s inner world, such as when you are thinking of a loved one just before they phone you. It augments a positive feeling. This is not going to happen with Satan or Lucifer, which are both high probability and totally negative occurrences – utterly commonplace and meaningless.
    Araucaria, you've made a few comments on this forum about synchronicity and the intent seems to be to discredit peoples experience. Your comments show a misunderstanding of Jungs writing

Chester has a passion for numerology which incidentally he shares with Jung. Chester's inner world explores reality in relation to numbers which he finds connection with outer realities and manifestations.

Synchronicity does not have to be positive I do not know where you have got that idea from.

Here is a basic article for you to begin to understand where Jung was coming from. I think you have more an issue with the reality of synchronicity than Jung's concept of it.

https://www.livescience.com/43105-sy...n-meaning.html

I would then suggest you read this book.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Synchronici...sr=1-1-catcorr
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 2nd November 2020 at 23:44.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

angelfire (3rd November 2020), Chester (3rd November 2020), Elainie (6th November 2020), Savannah (3rd November 2020), wegge (3rd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)

Araucaria, you've made a few comments on this forum about synchronicity and the intent seems to be to discredit peoples experience. Your comments show a misunderstanding of Jungs writing

Chester has a passion for numerology which incidentally he shares with Jung. Chester's inner world explores reality in relation to numbers which he finds connection with outer realities and manifestations.

Synchronicity does not have to be positive I do not know where you have got that idea from.

Here is a basic article for you to begin to understand where Jung was coming from. I think you have more an issue with the reality of synchronicity than Jung's concept of it.

Thank you for this opportunity to clarify my position. Of course I am aware of the negative potential of synchronicity. After all, the eminent physicist Wolfgang Pauli, who had an equal hand in the theory with Jung, came to the subject in order to tackle his propensity to cause severe damage to physics laboratories whenever he came within a few miles of the place. But, given the activity going on in those labs, maybe that was positive action anyway.

Let me make it quite clear that I have no desire to demean any member here personally. If I do have one adversary I will stand up to, it is the entity, or rather the energy known as satan. I think it was Joseph Farrell, referring recently to Mrs Clinton, who said that dabbling in satanism was bad enough, she didn’t need to be a hardcore satanist. To reiterate my earlier post, Chester, as we all know, is a betting man, and he ought to know better than any of us that in the matter of synchronicities, playing at odds in the region of 100 to 1 is to play softball compared with the real thing. I wish Chester well and am in no way seeking to discredit him personally, but for whatever reason, his experience, or his account of it, is in my humble opinion a cause for concern. I could not be silent, but now I have said my piece, I shall hold my peace and leave this thread.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

wegge (3rd November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Each of us may experience different stages of understanding with regards to the psi phenomena known as synchronicity. In addition, it is my opinion no "authority" can say with full certainty precisely how the mechanics of the nature and science of being works (with regards to synchronicity). And, for myself, most important of all is no one can say definitively why the phenomena occurs at all.

But let's suggest for a moment that some folks are better at paying attention to synchronicities as they arise in their reality experience. Some might begin to develop theories as to why they are arising for them (as an individual). Some may then explore the phenomena by hearing about the anecdotal experiences of others. In either case, most explorers of the phenomena, once they get past the question of whether or not they are imagining it or whether or not it can be explained away as apophenia... they often ask "why?" Why am I having this experience? Why do others?

So in drilling down to a case by case situation, an individual may analyze a specific case and then draw the conclusion, "the Universe (or God, or what have you) is trying to "tell me something." Sometimes an individual may go to the next step and conclude that not only is the Universe (or God, or what have you) trying to tell me something... It (or He or She or what have you) is trying to confirm the truth of something.

It has been my experience that an automatic conclusion of "confirmation" may be a significant error. And in cases such as this, might the Universe (or God, or whatever) be attempting something else?

One of my most respected sources of information and thought is Tom Montalk. Only after I had come to the conclusion that it is possible a synchronicity may not be confirmation of what one might think it is confirming - (a conclusion I had arrived at in early 2017) did Tom Montalk come out with an excellent presentation entitled:

Synchronicity: The Meaning and Quantum Origins of Seven Types of Synchronicities

In this video, Tom covers his own list of "types" of synchronicities. Of course, I was happy to know that I am not alone in discovering (at least for myself) that there is a "trickster nature" that is involved with the phenomena. I found that taking a synchronicity too seriously can be risky, even dangerous (again, I am speaking only for myself). Fortunately, I document everything that arises related to this type of psi phenomena as well as all my experiences with other types of psi phenomena. And when I have been fortunate to meet others who are of the right psychological and intellectual capacity to analyze the data, I have been able to expand my own understanding of the vast nature of the phenomena (and indeed, it appears this rabbit hole goes ever deeper and deeper).

I hope you enjoy Tom's short video -

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (6th November 2020), Elainie (6th November 2020), George (8th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)

Arrived today (I don't mess around).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beyond Coinicidence 2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	317.3 KB
ID:	44978

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (6th November 2020), Elainie (6th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

On the subject of the above, you, in my opinion, are unable to see the forest for the trees. It is clear to anyone who can count that the Communist Democrats, desirous of creating the Communist States of America, simply calculated where the majority of voting power for electoral votes would come from and installed the Speaker of the House in Congress and her relative as Governor of California, Governors of other states and targeted those states for the Antifa HITS and other things, in addition to exercising every possible illegal trick concerning voting ballots and on and on and on. All of this was strategically planned by the Powers That Be, including the persecution of President Trump (Donie).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Sadieblue (7th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    On the subject of the above, you, in my opinion, are unable to see the forest for the trees. It is clear to anyone who can count that the Communist Democrats, desirous of creating the Communist States of America, simply calculated where the majority of voting power for electoral votes would come from and installed the Speaker of the House in Congress and her relative as Governor of California, Governors of other states and targeted those states for the Antifa HITS and other things, in addition to exercising every possible illegal trick concerning voting ballots and on and on and on. All of this was strategically planned by the Powers That Be, including the persecution of President Trump (Donie).
    Hi amor... who is the "you" you are referring to "On the subject of the above"? araucaria?

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On Michael Aquino's 75th birthday a thought arose -

"It is sad to watch an animal, injured by some force like a speeding car driven by an idiot that fails to pay proper attention (or perhaps "driven" by some "other force" with intent to maim so that the "animal" would have plenty of time to contemplate its suffering?)... but for whatever the cause, be it "failure" to be what one always wanted to be... like a successful novelist that isn't connected to anything actually meaningful to anyone else... the only recourse is to attack 'the connected.'"

+ Reply to Thread