+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In Sao Paulo, Brazil, a gigantic UFO surprises the entire city

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 times in 3,177 posts

Default In Sao Paulo, Brazil, a gigantic UFO surprises the entire city

Source: OVNIS ACTUALES ▬ Enigmas de La Historia youtube

Probably fireworks coming from a big baloon. More investigation needed.

Same in January

Description:
    redit: Pen News/Diego Fortes

THIS is the jaw-dropping moment a glittering snake-like UFO, illuminated in red and gold, stalks the moon over a city of 12 million people.

Software developer, Diego Fortes, recorded the mysterious presence over São Paulo, Brazil, after it caught his eye.

He said: “It was late at night, around 11.50pm, and I was sitting on the couch browsing my phone when I glanced over at the moon and noticed red lights next to it.
    “I assumed these were fireworks or a reflection on the glass, but once I went outside I was immediately proven wrong.”

In Diego’s footage, the enigmatic lights first appear as two separate groups, one a steady red, the other a flashing gold.

But as the video progresses, the two become one, forming a huge snaking presence over the Brazilian megacity.

Eventually the lights fade, leaving only the moon in the sky.
    Diego, who was born and raised in São Paulo but now lives in Portugal, is unsure exactly what he saw.

“People have suggested everything from home-made flares to a drone show, but I haven't seen any videos exactly like this one so far,” he said.

“To be honest I have no clue.

“While I am not particularly fond of mysteries like ghosts and UFOs, I remain open-minded to the possibility of their existence.

“To assume science in this day and age knows absolutely everything about the universe is foolish to say the least.”

It’s not the first time an unidentified flying object has been spotted in São Paulo.
    In one alleged sighting, in 1947, a group of labourers witnessed a lens-shaped object landing near them.

Surveyor José Higgins, who was with the group, said three humanoid figures emerged from inside and spoke to him in an unknown language.

10 years later, two watchmen at the Itaipu Fort, close to São Paulo city, suffered moderate burns after being hit by a heat wave from a UFO.

The electricity supply of the entire fort, including its emergency circuits, reportedly went down during the incident.

Mr Fortes, 27, is open to the possibility of alien life among the stars.
    “I can't affirm that intelligent life in space is an axiom, but it certainly is a possibility,” he said.

“I think that if they do exist they must have visited Earth before.”

Description:
    UFO filmed close to the moon at around 11h50 pm. The event lasted for roughly ten minutes.

UFOs OVER SAO PAULO BRAZIL St Michael Paulist March 26, 2015

Light spotted near de Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo Brazil March 16, 2014 at 9:50 pm

São Paulo, Brazil UFO fleet of light JAN 3rd 2012

Last edited by Helvetic; 3rd November 2020 at 07:50.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), EFO (3rd November 2020), Franny (3rd November 2020), Harmony (3rd November 2020), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd November 2020), Le Chat (6th November 2020), Mare (3rd November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), palehorse (3rd November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020), yelik (3rd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: In Sao Paulo, Brazil, a gigantic UFO surprises the entire city

I don't understand portuguesse much,

EDIT: Correction, i don't have a clue what i'm talking about, nothing was said about that, i just miss heard it all :/

but i did get he kept talking about sports and soccer balls, i could not understand if he was comparing it or why would he mention that?

It just made me think he knew about this and it was somehow drones related to some kind of sports event or so, but i don't know really

On the translation posted there's no mention of sports or soccer balls, so it's hard to figure out which video that came from, or if it was from interview only

However i remain on this one, because i think the sounds are clear enough:

If you listen to the 7 video, it sounds like there's someone talking through a speaker, and some kind of explosions going on out there starting at second 0:26, then increase at second 0:57 or so, what are those then? No mention of the explosions at all anywhere, but sound loud and far away so i think anyone would be talking about that because is not normal to have big explosions like that over city limits and not notice and only notice the lights above

By the way, people on last video talk in Spanish With a different accent than Brazillian people, could they be watching the same event from other country then?
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd November 2020 at 09:36.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), EFO (3rd November 2020), Harmony (3rd November 2020), Helvetic (3rd November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd November 2020), Mare (3rd November 2020), palehorse (3rd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,377 times in 1,569 posts

Wow, this one was at night, there is another thread here on Avalon with what seems to be the same type of object, and it happens simultaneously in Brazil and Mexico during the day, there were observers filming it.
    The objects was black during the day, and looks pretty much like this one, a large object spawning smaller objects, quite crazy!
    The videos are in Portuguese except the commentator of the first video is in Spanish and the last one is in Spanish as Mashika noted.
    The persons in the video are just commenting how beautiful it is, another guy are saying "it does not look like a balloon", actually nothing really relevant just comments.

I will try to find the other thread to link here, just for comparison.

Here is another one that looks the same

Here is the video in ciudad de mexico from this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=mexico

at 05:35 you can see both videos side-by-side in different locations.

ES "captou una presence de un objeto negro que desprendia argo de cada lado ... parecia estar girando.. "
    EN "capture the presence of an dark/black object that was releasing something on both sides .. apparently it was spining.. "
    Last edited by palehorse; 3rd November 2020 at 10:42. Reason: added video
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), EFO (3rd November 2020), Helvetic (3rd November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd November 2020), Mare (3rd November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I saw a very similar display of lights early evening some 50 years ago on a small hillside just behind my parent house. The ones I saw were multi-coloured and stretched from height of around 1000ft to the ground and cycled up and down. My sister was present and I was sort of mesmorized by them for I don't know how long. I simply walked away and never really spoke much about it until about 30 years later when I saw an orb meandering about but much closer.

I've seen numerous craft since then and was recently awakened in my sleep twice over the last few months where I saw an extremely bright orb passing over my garden.

Interestingly both my daughter, her partner and one of her friends have also been woken up by sounds of someone talking or banging at the door even though no one was around.

I was thinking that these sounds waking people up could be just coincidence, some form of contact (good or bad) or they are being implanted / triggered by emf transmissions 4G / 5G / Starlink satellite array courtesy of Musk

I have the rogue mind gene that questions everything - the one they are trying to surpress
    Last edited by yelik; 3rd November 2020 at 15:29.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), EFO (3rd November 2020), Helvetic (3rd November 2020), Mare (3rd November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd November 2020), Mashika (3rd November 2020), palehorse (3rd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Wow, this one was at night, there is another thread here on Avalon with what seems to be the same type of object, and it happens simultaneously in Brazil and Mexico during the day, there were observers filming it.
    The objects was black during the day, and looks pretty much like this one, a large object spawning smaller objects, quite crazy!
    The videos are in Portuguese except the commentator of the first video is in Spanish and the last one is in Spanish as Mashika noted.
    The persons in the video are just commenting how beautiful it is, another guy are saying "it does not look like a balloon", actually nothing really relevant just comments.

I will try to find the other thread to link here, just for comparison.

Here is another one that looks the same

Here is the video in ciudad de mexico from this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=mexico

at 05:35 you can see both videos side-by-side in different locations.

ES "captou una presence de un objeto negro que desprendia argo de cada lado ... parecia estar girando.. "
    EN "capture the presence of an dark/black object that was releasing something on both sides .. apparently it was spining.. "
    Only thing i can say is that the Spanish speaking people, don't really have Mexican accent, it looks a lot more like South American, from some country like Peru, Colombia or even Venezuela but not Mexico at all. It does seems odd because the video says it is Sao Paulo, That's way too far away to see it on camera, or any other way

They said: "Es una oportunidad unica eh!. De los cuetes tan chidos que estan lanzando". Which means "It's an unique opportunity, to what such cool rockets they are launching"

Also every by Jaime Mausan is immediately fake, if you don't know why, look more into it, it's totally money grab stuff only, he stopped caring about the real stuff way too many years ago
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd November 2020 at 12:44.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), EFO (3rd November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd November 2020), palehorse (3rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread