1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

Thumbs up *ast* March strikes back with Trump

I share with you an article that I wrote on September 4, 2020

In exactly two months, the Americans will vote for "a new president" and all blows are allowed to increase the tensions, in the battle between two expected adversaries!

Today there is a very interesting astrology fact, it is the position of Mars in harmony with the axis of the Lunar Nodes which is a real opportunity for Donald Trump to be heard and until mid-October in the maximum astrological influence. Since this conjuncture will echo in Trump the native position of his Mars conjunction with the ascendant in harmony with the axis of the Lunar Nodes, making it easier to act, at least during his presidential campaign.

2020 is for Trump a year of returning the Lunar Node axis to the position at the time of his birth near a lunar eclipse, but will that be enough to get re-elected?

Neptune at the midpoint of the "Full Moon" axis, a Moon progressing in Virgo in the opposition axis Neptune transit in Pisces speaks of disillusion, even if the confidence in himself is desperate to dissuade himself from the On the contrary, "the earthen pot against the iron pot", the wind risks turning against the direction of what was hoped for.

Solar revolution 2020: is not miraculous with Mars and the Moon having joined Neptune this summer creating a kind of atmosphere of mistrust when Trump was interfered in the conversations, can we speak of manipulation of the population? But also the emergence of something new by Mercury's sextile with Uranus. So two very distinct clans, the pro-Trump and the others. Another not insignificant fact that the Mercury and Uranus sextile is also visible in his progressed sky, can mean a new way of communicating bringing a new look on the character.

Solar revolution 2021: shows a conjunction of the Moon and Mars, the energies are inverted in a kind of chalenge, even if Neptune is also motivated to do the 400 blows ???

There is something that we may have forgotten, because the projection can "have good back", Trump was born under a conjunction of Jupiter and Neptune, a cycle which returns every 13 years, bringing a not insignificant chance to the people born under this conjunction. In Trump Jupiter / Neptune in a retro phase mutually grants a specific social function, currently retro Jupiter / Capricorn in decreasing sextile with retro Neptune / Pisces, therefore can only help Trump to disentangle the true from the false, an influence that will carry Trump until the presidential elections. It is no longer the drop that makes it overflow, but a pole that is held out to prevent it from drowning?

Another aspect that caught my intention is the retro square of Mercury and Neptune (retro Jupiter conjunction) which did not prevent him from becoming a billionaire and which can nevertheless give him a strong sensitivity and irrational behavior. Mercury being the majority master of its ascendant, including the latter conjunction Mars. Rather, it is Trump's behavior that can be questionable. But between what he shows of himself with a disconcerting temperament, he is first and foremost President of the United States! Having a personality with Uranus on its "Full Moon" axis that is extraordinary and of a very surprising originality and this is even more affirmed with Mercury in the Uranus sextile and which could cause surprise ??

© Lunesoleil

- all rights reserved, for the text -

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (17th November 2020), ian33 (4th February 2021), Journeyman (4th February 2021), onawah (4th December 2020), Savannah (6th January 2021), thepainterdoug (5th November 2020), Tintin (6th January 2021), toppy (5th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: *ast* March strikes back with Trump

lunseoleil / this is fascinating . you wrote this sept 4? my bday sept 3 . I would be lying to say i understand this. could you possibly put this in a more user friendly manner? t y

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Lunesoleil (25th April 2023), onawah (4th December 2020), Tintin (6th January 2021), toppy (5th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I would be lying to say i understand this. could you possibly put this in a more user friendly manner? t y
    It is normal that you do not understand everything, you are on an astrology forum. I will try to be clearer.
    Many astrologers have focused on Neptune at the midpoint of Trump's Full Moon axis as a possible failure, Neptune is also fraud, deception, cheating that has not been sufficiently exploited in astro studies.

There was also Mars the Red Planet (like the Republican Party), although its retrograde phase in Aries was initially positive with Trump's Sun. We must also plan for the return of Mars which will take place after the American elections and before the nomination on January 20.
    I will not go into the astro details ... Mars is the planet of action on the ground, therefore which has an impact with reality in everyday life which is the opposite of Neptune which acts underhand and in a hidden way , with Mars it is quite the opposite.
    For the title of my article, it was written in an inspirational way.

I add the source link translation in English obviously
    https://translate.googleusercontent....dXV3VHHGsboNzA
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th November 2020 at 09:34.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (17th November 2020), Journeyman (6th January 2021), onawah (4th December 2020), Savannah (6th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th November 2020), thepainterdoug (5th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

This post to let you know that I'm running out of time like many on the Avalon Forum to read all the news on the aftermath of the "US Elections". I also have my information in French and failing to listen to English versions. (Except maybe recently the twitt from time to time from Trump)

I have a contact on facebook who sent me the link to a video, I didn't react right away, just this video is almost 2 hours long. I started listening and then gave up and then came back to let the lyrics rock me. It’s about the Warp Speed ​​vaccine, I’ve seen lots of info in English and of course about Trump and the deep state. I tell myself that deep down I was right, is it inevitable that Trump will be president again for 4 years? This video in fact, what I understood is news from Qanon. That the American soldiers were stationed in France and all over the world.

Mars has returned direct but also in a stationary phase, which means that Mars is for a time immobile on 15 ° Aries, since November 4, US election day and until the night of November 23/24. What does that mean? , Mars is our energy to act in our daily life, to raise our hands, to take a shower before going to work, Mars is the symbol of physical activity and in its stationary phase, it gives an impression of immobility, this n is just an appearance, because in this profile of Mars, it means that something is brewing in the shadows, in the room reserved for an elite group preparing to take action?

I only intuitively convey what I am feeling at the moment. The words in the video also speak of the date of December 14, the moment of the total solar eclipse, it is a strong moment, because it also means that something must slip away, move away and this often happens in our this kind of situation occurs at the time of solar eclipses.

Even if I am not informed as you are, I am through another network and voluntarily agreeing to take the time to listen to this woman, even if she repeats herself often, because of the many comments received in this direct , she really says some very interesting things that I want to believe.
    Don't know if many of you in this forum understand French, I am sharing the video if French members would like to add something to what I have written.
    It is true that stationary Mars invites us to be patient and yet this is more the role of Saturn, but there are often exceptions to the rule in astrology as elsewhere.

I avoid official media information, because I really get drunk, I can't take it anymore and I tell myself that it would really take a miracle, because we are going to have a social catastrophe in this country where I was born. I reserve the right not to say what I really think of our president, as they say the walls have ears and in addition I am on the internet, but really I saturate like many French people. But I remain hopeful, because hope keeps alive and we must hope that one day this will end what we are experiencing in confinement. Until you complete a certificate to give yourself the right to go out or go shopping.

Nous vivons chacun différemment Mars dans le Bélier, chez moi il est très exposé émotionnellement, en espérant que le message soit entendu dans le sens que je l’ai partagé.
    Portez-vous bien , nourrissez votre lumière intérieure, soyez votre rayon de soleil …
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 3rd December 2020 at 23:50. Reason: Delete French video

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (17th November 2020), Journeyman (17th November 2020), Olam (9th January 2021), onawah (4th December 2020), Satori (3rd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1391095

To return to Mars, which is the common thread of this discussion and following my introductory astrological reflection on the events that will follow one another in the chain.

Mars is a principle of reality and in Aries it will multiply the actions, which initially in the retro phase of Mars over a period of 80 days, helped to gather a maximum of verification documentation. This is not really the role of Mars, but its growing square at Saturn (research) Pluto (investigative) Jupiter (social purpose) was necessary.
    You should know that a "First quarter of a cycle" has a role of manifestation of the idea manifested at the time of the New moon "and that the" Last quarter "we come back to deepen something brought to light at the time of full moon. Schematically this is how a lunar cycle takes place, as well as all the other planetary cycles.
    With Trump Mars is in conjunction with his Ascendant and by analogy, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. The direct resumption of retrograde Mars for all people with Mars ascendant is a very good thing to regain vitality and combat.
    Mars is also a principle of truth and by its growing semi-sextile with Neptune, will open our consciousness to all fields of possibilities.

On June 13 took place the conjunction of Mars and Neptune 20 ° Pisces conjunction the Moon square descending the Sun (Last quarter) From this period there has been more and more a work of studies of research of the truth in partnership, with retro Venus / Gemini and the retro phase of Mercury a few days later in June. A long job of searching for clues to reveal the truth ...
    So do we not worry more about Neptune at the midpoint of the Lunar Node axis having looked out over the astrologers who have all been blinded by the Neptunian mirage?

I share with you my first article written on Trump in November 2016 after the American elections

Donald Trump, birth under a lunar eclipse

Since the dawn of time, eclipses have been feared more than loved and even today eclipses heralds of upheaval. The first signs, global warming and all the ecological consequences. Much like the effect of a Donald Trump eclipse, it was not seen coming and was not a poll favorite. Trump a personality so disparaged by the media and yet who raised a wind of panic at the time of the results and a total of 290 for Trump against far behind 232 for Clinton.

Who is Donald Trump?

He was born under the sign of Gemini (double sign necessarily said double personality, or double use ect ...) His Sun is powerful at the zenith in the house of social power in conjunction with Uranus and in opposition to the Moon in Sagittarius, it does nothing like others. He is a man who needs to stand out from the herd because he is above all a free electron who thirsts for freedom and independence. The Moon in the 4th house, relating to the home, to his family can provide the inner security he needs. He is a nonconformist at these times and it is quite easily unattached to question himself. His slogan "change the world" is for emancipation and at the same time he can make mistakes that he will later regret. He portrays the image of a successful businessman, but at the same time he may have demands that conflict with genius and skills for success. The "great American dream" is Donald Trump the billionaire, even if sometimes he does not know how to see these limits. These excesses make him make odd mistakes until he gets into debt and then bounces back.

In his psychology, Gemini is ingenious and cunning, he is an air sign and very adaptable, he is most successful in communication and multiple movements. Imagined Uranus the star of change, in conjunction with the Sun and as much as Jupiter is well connected to its Full Moon axis in the house of material and financial acquisitions in 2, will have been successful.

What we blame him for ...

Despite the obvious potential, which allowed Trump to grow his capital, initially offered by his father. He has an ascendant between two signs, but it is his conjunction with Mars, the engine of his life, that I would remember. He can be quite a persuasive force in business, to get what he has coveted. It is he who decides, he is quite vindictive, but does not think enough and manages to get what he coveted, by the force of the wrist the goal he has set for himself, even if he must pass by some disgrace. Let's talk about what is so dreaded in Trump, because he would have a very bad temper, which can be spotted by the position of Mercury in the last quarter phase of the cycle with Neptune and a decreasing half-square with Mars. But I think there is more to it, because Mercury, Venus, and Saturn in the 11th house relating to friendly and public life, can hardly express themselves without being in competition. To do this, one must understand Trump's revolutionary soul with Uranus in conjunction with the North Node, the axis of evolution, what he tends to develop in this lifetime.

Trump is entering the last stage of his progressed cycle, the new one is expected in 3 years in November 2019, but before the progressed moon arrives on his Saturn, the so contested political power rise. This progressed Moon was successively in tension with Neptune, then Mars, Venus and Chiron guide it and currently Jupiter and which earned it so much criticism. A birth under a Lunar Eclipse is far from easy, it is also a karmic attribution and the return of Jupiter is perhaps the opportunity to realize the why of his destiny?

© Lunesoleil

https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...lipse-lunaire/

http://translate.google.com/translat...9%2F&sandbox=1
    The United States and the Covid-19

I had done a whole study with the Covid, of which retro Mercury in Pisces and in the shadow of Neptune between February / March had been the trigger.
    I had included: Italy, Spain, Canada, Venesuela, Germany, China, Brazil, England, India, Belgium and Switzerland. I could have continued with Turkey, Syria but this kind of publication is not without return to simplify
    http://translate.google.com/translat...9%2F&sandbox=1

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (6th January 2021), onawah (4th December 2020), Savannah (6th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

a boost for Trump, Mars returns to boost the abilities of tenacity, courage and will. After its retro phase, Mars had taken some distance to act differently behind the scenes. This time Mars in its direct phase makes a Uranus sextile of Trump, something unexpected, a surprising situation can help achieve success for Trump. Then Mars returns in harmony to the axis of the nodes, then to Trump's Gemini Sun Sextile, to play his role of president with success and leitmotif. Trump should not force his hand, the support will be there and that will give determination and especially results in his company. Influence valid for this month of December ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1394287
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 4th December 2020 at 10:03. Reason: I added Trump's speech

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (6th January 2021), onawah (4th December 2020), Satori (3rd December 2020), thepainterdoug (4th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* March strikes back with Trump

Let's not forget that Trump's Mars position in conjunction with ascendant is the expression of the attacker, Trump must act, he is instinctive by nature and thoughtful afterwards. At the same time, the conjunction of Venus and Saturn allows him to save his work as an executor. Mars arrives at the sextile of its native Mercury / Cancer at the time of the investiture of January 20.

At Biden Mars / Taurus in opposition Mars / Mercury in Scorpio. We could read in the press that the nomination of Biden would be mostly virtual, or a seizure of power by force and an external authority independent of his will?

I pose the reflection here, if you have any questions relating to astrology ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th January 2021), Journeyman (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

In the progressions of Trump and Biden. Trump, the Moon progressed Opposition of Virgo Transit of Neptune Biden, the Moon progressed Conjunction Pisces Transit Neptune. Trump and Biden, the two moons in progression evolving in an axis of opposition, shows the degree of hostility of the two men ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Name:  8 avril 2021.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  71.9 KB

Between April 6 and 11, 2021, Mars in transit will have arrived on Trump's Full Moon axis. We can say that this period can become a game of poker for Trump ?, knowing that Trump in Mars in conjunction with his ascendant, therefore well placed to respond to it without taking a glove ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Savannah (4th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Trump's impeachment trial began on February 9, the Moon today in conjunction with Pluto in Capricorn and in phase 12 of the Moon cycle, phase of Karmic trials, but for whom? Astrologically, this process has a technical defect, which means the uselessness of the legal act, conjunction retro Mercury and Jupiter squared of Mars and again Saturn conjunction Venus squared Uranus, a situation outside the traditional framework. The complaint filed on January 13, this time the Moon conjunction Saturn, itself conjunction Jupiter itself conjunction Mercury squared of the conjunction of Mars / Uranus and this time at the time of the New Moon, the Sun conjunction Pluto, and this February 9 it is the Moon in conjunction with Pluto, causing psychological turmoil among Trump supporters. A trial under a square of Mars and Mercury / Jupiter, bears the merits of the accusations made public ...

With the New Moon of February 11, many twists will be on the agenda, then when Mercury will resume its direct march. For now, it is too early to come to a conclusion, as surprises are expected with no less than 6 planets in Aquarius, an air sign like Gemini, Trump's star sign and tension for Biden the Scorpio ...

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Mars in its retrograde phase in Gemini between November 2022 and January 2023 will have been a period of inconvenience for Trump with legal cases.
    Mars entered Gemini on August 21, 2022 and left on March 25, 2023.
    In the native, Mars is squared with the MC, the destiny which forces him to have media battles activated the 2nd and 3rd weeks of August 2022, even if court cases are still in the news.

It's on his way, Trump is armed to fight against injustice?, especially since Mars is in conjunction with the ascendant, Trump likes the taste of risk, he lives in confrontation with his enemies and Jupiter divine justice in a retrograde phase in the natal square of Venus the sense of values ​​and Saturn the political leaders or important person trying to block it...

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Trump was born under a Lunar Eclipse, the next lunar eclipse on May 5, who should talk about Trump?
    By 2032/2033 something big for Trump with the new Saturn/Uranus conjunction, 45-year cycle...

Trump was born under a Lunar Eclipse, the next lunar eclipse on May 5, who should talk about Trump?
    By 2032/2033 something significant for Trump with the new conjunction Saturn / Uranus, cycle of 45 years...
    Another major event in February 2026 with the conjunction of Saturn/Neptune 0° Aries will reactivate its Full Moon axis in 2025 and then in opposition to natal Neptune, the loss of an ideal.
    Saturn in Pisces has the next election at the double square of its Full Moon axis in 2025...it's hard to think that Trump will return to politics...despite Jupiter on his Sun but opposing the Moon and the axis of the Nodes lunar. Trump is too dangerous for these adversaries...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (14th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Trump had an exact P3 Asc/Saturn square in his chart on Friday, the day the indictment came out, and then he had a transiting Pluto/Asc inconjunct on June 11th. So the indictment did bring some pressure/anxiety, as one would expect.

But Trump’s chart has a P3 Moon conjunction to his Pluto/Asc midpoint today at 3:01 PM and a P3 Moon conjunction to his Sun/Jupiter midpoint this evening at 10:57 PM.

Together, these show the stress of going in for the arraignment this afternoon, but they also show that he feels like a big winner today, very empowered and on a path to success. Together, they suggest that, as many have suggested, Trump WANTED this development to occur, so he can justifiably turn the tables on his enemies with the same moves later on in this journey.

And he has a powerful P2 Moon/Venus conjunction in two weeks. This tells us that Trump is feeling fine right now, and also that he is on a path of feeling progressively more and more pleased about his situation for the next few weeks.

But then in September, he has a P2 Moon/Jupiter conjunction, a P2 Moon/Uranus trine, a P2 Moon/Venus square, a P2 Moon/Jupiter trine, and a super powerful P2 Venus/Sun trine. I expect that he will emerge with full victory at that time.

By Peter Novak (page Facebook)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (14th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Trump has as many declared friends in the political arena as there are willing friends to support him. Trump is a free electron and maybe that's what's hurting him?
    I don't see Trump going to prison, Venus retrograde in his 12th house in conjunction Mars well connected to Jupiter then his axis Full moon, the axis of the nodes, and Uranus, on the contrary he has solid support and I can tell you that Trump will not go to jail.
    there is a turnaround to come in August then in the fall

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (16th November 2023)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: *ast* March strikes back with Trump

Trump was born under a Total Lunar Eclipse and between December 12/13, 2023 moment of the New Moon on its axis Full Moon in conjunction Mars, something that returns from the past. Trump should be in the news at this point.
    Opponents or attackers, that should make a lot of noise in the media...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (16th November 2023)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Trump is a Gemini and anyone here knows there is something to the zodiac that isn't just nonsense there is something to it. No Gemini plans ahead they don't think that way and drive the signs of the zodiac that are planners and future thinkers like Virgo, and Aries crazy in relationships! Mostly to do with their flightiness and spur of the moment live day to day tendencies,and ability to shift gears and plans midstream like it's nothing. Others around Trump may have planned but I guarantee you Trump didn't and he exhausted and drove those that did nuts because as a Gemini he is not of that nature any way shape or form. Geminis typically are not future thinkers or planners. .

Do you really know astrology well?, I haven't seen many astrologers on the forum who had serious knowledge about astrology...

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

With the entry of Neptune into Pisces in 2012, Geminis born under the 3rd decan find themselves tossing between contradictory influences, between the desire for novelty and the need to escape in more poetic forms of life.
    A need to break away from his mind and conquer his soul which inspires him with more and more curiosity. It is quite simply a transformation of his inner being which forces him to make choices such as letting go of activities which have become obsolete. In turn, the Geminis of the first, second and last decan will experience this mutation of consciousness to explore their double obviously. Let's not forget, Gemini is a mutable sign that we identify with Castor and Polux, the two Twins and sons of Zeus in mythology.

Possible Gemini scenario:
    Quite talkative by nature, curious about everything, gives an answer on everything...
    He can make money in publishing, journalism, writer, speaker…
    He has the gift of mind games and skill in movement...
    A homebody is not his type, he needs movement to exist...
    Vacations, fun, he's always up for it...
    His worst enemy is routine at work...
    Communication is essential with your partner...
    Learning from these flaws will allow him to reach nirvana
    Traveling allows him to learn without opening a book
    A lively social life full of multiple possibilities
    Spend time with many friends...

A good book to break your loneliness...
    A variant in the form of a symbolic keyword of the 12 situations in synergy with the energy of Gemini, which we all have in our birth chart. Many Geminis will celebrate their birthday under Mercury retro. The thought that crosses my mind is a “freeze frame”. There is no point in wanting to rush things, live in the “present moment”, take a break to focus on this moment. Take the time to listen to yourself from within, to spread your wings in another form of communication. Prepare yourself to take your foot off the gas and bring magic into your life. Don't resist and at the right time disconnect from your hectic life, the best for you will be within, the same for the other mutable signs: (Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces)

A more intuitive mind, does that tempt you, Gemini friend? , leave your logical mind to adopt the supra-subjective through an artistic activity you can achieve it. For those already on this path, the mystical experiences are sure to surprise you. A good time to work with the visualization method to give substance to your imaginary power. Orient your creativity to another vibrational mode, you will gain gratitude to the universe and not feel sorry for your failures. A Gemini who can teach us a lot about ourselves, even if it is to welcome life with lightness and youth of spirit...

Write in 2015, a caricature of the personality by the position of the Sun, then see where the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, etc. are located

With Jupiter and Saturn the Social role then with Uranus its originality in the community, Neptune membership in a group, an ideal and Pluto how to remedy crises and transform oneself...

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

You have a very eventful life first of all, by being born under a “mutable” sign which invites you to adapt to the situations you encounter.

This phenomenon has become more pronounced in recent weeks. It’s good to love movement, but when it’s “too much” it’s the opposite of not enough. It is enough to have the Moon in this sign and not only the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus for the oldest, to realize that we can easily disconnect from said reality. We perceive in many Geminis, the “do-it-yourself genius”, an expert in manual work, normal agility characterizes this Mercurian sign. The choice of words will have all its meaning for a Gemini whose art of language will no longer hold any secrets for him or her.

Working on letting go, developing another form of communication that is more sensitive than intellectual. To break the boredom, how about collaborating with a non-profit association? You will gain in humanity. You are in the crosshairs of Neptune (2nd decan), and support Uranus (3rd decan) and it is the following transits of the Moon, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune in the mutable signs which will suit you lead life in mockery.

You will act twice as quickly, without necessarily giving importance to the situations. Your second nature which will be increased tenfold, by overflowing and hectic activities as desired. With Saturn in Sagittarius opposite sign to Gemini, Jupiter in Virgo and Neptune Pisces you will no longer recognize yourself and interfere with a fifth element of the order, a missing piece which you usually lacked. You will no longer have excuses, my dear Gemini, to enter into the dance of Shiva.

House 1 in Gemini: dual personality to combine, double life so as not to miss anything and live all the aspects of a life with many faces...
    House 2 in Gemini: communication as a means of earning a living. The movement, the speed of execution to showcase these many talents...
    House 3 in Gemini: speech, thought are assets for learning, understanding, sharing, discovering, exchanging…
    House 4 in Gemini: double reason for being and living and meeting your double or soul mate, your twin at heart if not reason... double residence one in the city and the other in the countryside...
    House 5 in Gemini: double game, double love, everything is in duplicate... life becomes a game, with multiple definitions...
    House 6 in Gemini: beware of intellectual overwork, dispersion and boredom which can cause psychological discomfort...
    House 7 in Gemini: multiplication of contracts, associations, romantic encounters, we can be attracted to living a double life...
    House 8 in Gemini: able to earn money, make capital grow. Crises are intellectualized before being integrated as a process of transformation…
    House 9 in Gemini: travel will help you evolve through the knowledge acquired during meetings abroad.
    House 10 in Gemini: multiplicity of functions on the professional level, enemy of routine at work, communication, travel to build one's professional career...
    House 11 in Gemini: youthful spirit in friendship, younger friends, clientele oriented towards youth or an intellectual clientele, a lot of movement in these relationships
    House 12 in Gemini: intellectual isolation suffered in youth, we communicate more easily through these emotions than through speech or writing which can be expressed later in adult life.
    Look at the house which is in the sign in Gemini to choose from the list the psychological profile most in line with your birth sky.

A portion of the learning zodiac, where it is always good to discover and learn a new language...

Write in 2016

32. Link to Post #19
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

About Trump’s “Gemini” sun sign, this is not at all unpretentious about real astrology! What we can notice, a birth under a “total lunar eclipse”, there are not many personalities born under an Eclipse and even more so a president under a total lunar eclipse on June 14, 1946, Mercury which is the master (of his solar sign Gemini) is in Cancer in house 11, that of projects and friends who certainly do not only want him well. I think he should just trust himself. The event that took place in January 2021 at the Capitol was an accident as can happen in life. Just before the total solar eclipse of December 14, 2020, it found itself on its Full Moon axis, which will certainly have destabilized it, and after its defeat in November 2020.
    Trump's worst danger is his emotions, which prevent him from being sufficiently objective and by weakness putting too much trust in people playing a double game? Perhaps this is how he lost the 2020 elections? Can he take his revenge in November 2024? , for this he would have to remain in control of these emotions and take his destiny back into his own hands...

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I would add that the lunar eclipse of March 25, 2024 may disturb Trump, who was also born under a lunar eclipse. It's fair to say that Trump is just coming out of a period of reappraisal, since the campaign for the next election will be a major one.

I notice that the progressing Moon will be in conjunction receiving the transit of the Sun in Scorpio I don't know if it will be enough, because just before the progressed Moon will square natal Saturn and that's not really very positive for popularity...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump progression 5 novembre 2024.png
Views:	2
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	52809  

+ Reply to Thread