+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 124 FirstFirst 1 24 64 74 84 124 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1461
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,728 times in 8,598 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

concerning that sidney says

https://twitter.com/docdhj/status/13...062053888?s=20

https://twitter.com/TrnNews007/statu...040634370?s=20

https://twitter.com/Pedal2DMetals/st...894964228?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th December 2020 at 12:05.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), BushPilot (26th December 2020), ClearWater (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), Savannah (27th December 2020), wondering (26th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #1462
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,474 times in 4,333 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    THE LEFT DESTROYED AN AT&T / NSA FACILITY THAT WAS GOING TO AUDIT VOTING MACHINES

The FBI entered that facility during all of this and removed the machines.

The election audit is probably over.

Yes, the left has elevated election theft to violence, destruction and murder. No one died at the blast site, they played a speaker telling people to stay away but prior to this they have been killing people.

Yeah, they are nice people. They warned everyone to reduce deaths before they destroyed a facility that was going to be used to stop them from genociding millions. Note the date of the tweet. This can no longer be found because the account has been suspended.

The Nashville mayor was laughing about this bombing on television. He's a Dem. Now we know why. We have a situation where the people throwing America into communism are committing violence to protect their election steal, while the useless gun owners and others sit and do NOTHING. Sounds like winning! THE LEFT KNOWS VIOLENCE IS THE WAY TO WIN, ALL THE WHILE THEY SCREAM ABOUT HOW BAD IT IS. Nashville just proved that.

Wars are fought for a reason. Because violence works! The good guys had damn well better WAKE T.F. UP.

UPDATE: THE FBI WAS ON SCENE IMMEDIATELY, ENTERED THE BUILDING, AND SEIZED ALL THE MACHINES. So that confirms what this was, and there will be no audit.

There were also reports of Adam Schiff getting arrested which I refused to post, but since other people blew that one to the moon I might as well post that I did not miss that. I just chose not to post it. It is probably true.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), ClearWater (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), pyrangello (27th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020), Tintin (26th December 2020), wondering (26th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #1463
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,178 times in 8,187 posts

No problem, the Kraken rope will be all the more tight when the real data is published package by package.

Quote These people are stupid
    "Q"
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), pyrangello (27th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020), wondering (26th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #1464
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The only thing I can believe, at the moment, is that voter fraud took place and Trump will win.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (26th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), BushPilot (26th December 2020), ClearWater (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (26th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), pyrangello (27th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020), T Smith (26th December 2020), wondering (26th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #1465
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Trump does this, does that,....no one talks about the idea that maybe Trump realizes that if he pushes too far he might actually be killed.
    No one wants to die in vain.
    If he is mostly alone against the system, where even his staff is bought, then why risk being killed ?
    I have to say, at this point, he does not have many allies from the inside and it does not look good.
    Do I believe he will win?
    A long time ago, I chose not to believe anything but to know.
    Do I know?
    I don't, but I hope Trump does.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), Iancorgi (26th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), One (26th December 2020), pyrangello (27th December 2020), wondering (26th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #1466
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Trump does this, does that,....no one talks about the idea that maybe Trump realizes that if he pushes too far he might actually be killed.
    If he is mostly alone against the system, where even his staff is bought, then why risk being killed ?
    I have to say, at this point, he does not have many allies from the inside and it does not look good.
    Do I know?
    Okay. Well first off I reckon a question would be, if his whole purpose all along really was to shut down deep state, thus a return to true freedom and prosperity, he would have to know there would be a target on his back. Why run on that in the first place if you're afraid of assuming an untimely state of room temperature? That's hardly dying in vain.

No risk it, no bisquit.

You know an obvious formula is staring us right in the face of how much power he has, regardless of loyalties on the inside or not. Were I him, and my intentions really were to blow the whole shebang wide open and expose the true depths of corruption, I would propose a super rally, a rally promised and hyped to be like no other. Like even if you can't come, if you truly love you're country then you'll at least watch this thing.

It would be the new greatest show on earth, Trump at his best and on his game.

MAGA on steroids, with empire's dirty slimy underbelly exposed before the entire world live on the internet.

I'd lay it all out right there on stage, with all the evidence a sitting US President can get their hands on. Can you imagine??? OMFG talk about viral!!!

At that point it's too late to do anything about it; but even as an insurance policy, I've got millions upon millions of patriots around this great land standing ready to kill or die for me should it come down to that. If I wind up with a bullet through my head after that, they will swarm with hell fury.

The people are the ultimate power, not the bureaucracy. "They", would think long and hard before pulling that trigger. So it might be very possible for him to have his cake, eat it too, and be revered by history for centuries to come.

But that's not why he's there. Soon the last feeble options to cling to power will be exhausted, a new figurehead will be seated in the Oval Office, with the long fabled mass arrests once again never having materialized.

That's when the excuses really start flying; mixed in with new and updated tantalizing predictions of how this was really part of "the plan" all along, he's finally got them identified and cornered, and "they're" really panicking underneath because they know they've been had by the master.

Just sit back and watch for the trap to spring.

12. Link to Post #1467
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Green audio
    A full estimate of what may happen.
    Well worth a listen.
    Chris

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020)

14. Link to Post #1468
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Do I know?
    Okay. Well first off I reckon a question would be, if his whole purpose all along really was to shut down deep state, thus a return to true freedom and prosperity, he would have to know there would be a target on his back. Why run on that in the first place if you're afraid of assuming an untimely state of room temperature? That's hardly dying in vain.

No risk it, no bisquit.

You know an obvious formula is staring us right in the face of how much power he has, regardless of loyalties on the inside or not. Were I him, and my intentions really were to blow the whole shebang wide open and expose the true depths of corruption, I would propose a super rally, a rally promised and hyped to be like no other. Like even if you can't come, if you truly love you're country then you'll at least watch this thing.

It would be the new greatest show on earth, Trump at his best and on his game.

MAGA on steroids, with empire's dirty slimy underbelly exposed before the entire world live on the internet.

I'd lay it all out right there on stage, with all the evidence a sitting US President can get their hands on. Can you imagine??? OMFG talk about viral!!!

At that point it's too late to do anything about it; but even as an insurance policy, I've got millions upon millions of patriots around this great land standing ready to kill or die for me should it come down to that. If I wind up with a bullet through my head after that, they will swarm with hell fury.

The people are the ultimate power, not the bureaucracy. "They", would think long and hard before pulling that trigger. So it might be very possible for him to have his cake, eat it too, and be revered by history for centuries to come.

But that's not why he's there. Soon the last feeble options to cling to power will be exhausted, a new figurehead will be seated in the Oval Office, with the long fabled mass arrests once again never having materialized.

That's when the excuses really start flying; mixed in with new and updated tantalizing predictions of how this was really part of "the plan" all along, he's finally got them identified and cornered, and "they're" really panicking underneath because they know they've been had by the master.

Just sit back and watch for the trap to spring.
    Don't you remember? The election was a sting operation! There were quantum watermarks on all the legit ballots! :-)

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), Gracy (26th December 2020), Olam (26th December 2020), Savannah (26th December 2020)

16. Link to Post #1469
    Thanks

Suckers for idiocy the lot of you.

Stop playing and start working. We've got a world to fix children.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BushPilot (27th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), Olam (26th December 2020), Satori (26th December 2020)

18. Link to Post #1470
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Well norman, how about going to the effort of a well thought out counterpoint, not cheap insults.

I’m certainly not a child, and time will tell very soon now whether my opinions are based in idiocy or not. The game clock is ticking.

19. Link to Post #1471
    Thanks

Well norman, how about going to the effort of a well thought out counterpoint, not cheap insults.

I’m certainly not a child, and time will tell very soon now whether my opinions are based in idiocy or not. The game clock is ticking.

You're dead right of course. That'll get us a long way.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (26th December 2020), Gracy (26th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #1472
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

THE LEFT DESTROYED AN AT&T / NSA FACILITY THAT WAS GOING TO AUDIT VOTING MACHINES
    The FBI entered that facility during all of this and removed the machines. the election audit is probably over.

Yes, the left has elevated election theft to violence, destruction and murder. No one died at the blast site, they played a speaker telling people to stay away but prior to this they have been killing people.

continue...

http://82.221.129.208/.ux1.html

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (26th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (26th December 2020), pyrangello (27th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #1473
    Thanks

Well I must say this is getting very interesting... Trump moves his knight.

by Tyler Durden
    Friday, Dec 25, 2020 - 15:20

Longtime Trump ally Roger Stone announced on Friday that he will be filing a $25 million lawsuit against the department of Justice, along with former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, Special Counsel Robert Mueller and several other individuals, according to the Washington Examiner.

Stone was arrested in a 2019 pre-dawn raid (which CNN was alerted to in advance) and sentenced to 40 months in prison before President Trump commuted it in July, leaving stone with a fine and supervised release. Trump granted Stone a full presidential pardon on Wednesday.

"The terms of my pardon allow me to sue the Department of Justice, Robert Mueller, James Comey, John Brennan, Rod Rosenstein, Josnathan [sic] Kravis, Aaron 'Fat Ass' Zelinsky Jeannie Rhee and Michael Morando," stone wrote on Parler. "My lawyers will be filing formal complaints for prosecutorial misconduct's with DOJ office of professional responsibility at the same time I file a 25 million dollar lawsuit against the DOJ and each of these individuals personally."

Stone was found guilty of five separate counts of lying to the House Intelligence Committee during its own Russia investigation regarding his outreach to WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign, one count that he "corruptly influenced, obstructed, and impeded" the congressional investigation, and one count for attempting to "corruptly persuade" the congressional testimony of radio show host Randy Credico.

Also pardoned Wednesday were Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner's father. On Tuesday, George Papadopoulos and Alex van der Zwaan, also charged in connection with Mueller's Russia investigation, were granted full pardons. -Washington Examiner

"I have an enormous debt of gratitude to God almighty for giving the president the strength and the courage to recognize that my prosecution was a completely, politically motivated witch hunt and my trial was a Soviet-style show trial," Stone said Wednesday evening, adding on Parler that he will add former Attorney General Bill Barr to the lawsuit - and that he would "handle his cross-examination personally."

Viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (26th December 2020), avid (26th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), BushPilot (27th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (26th December 2020), pyrangello (27th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #1474
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

I have some thoughts I hope I can articulate them without rambling!

A few days ago I noticed a drop in energy online and it concerned me.

I was watching Simon Parkes update on Dec 24th and those of you that watch some of his updates, as well as scroll through the Youtube comments, will see that he has a loyal following. A typical comment will read along the lines of "Thank you so much Simon and Becky for all you do" "Thank you for reassuring me. Trumps going to win" etc etc.

Well, on the last video the mood in the comments section changed from optimism and hope to quite a large number of people feeling the battle is lost, it's a psy-op, its the usual 'mass arrests' promises etc with nothing being brought into the open. This is the first time I've seen in the comments a U-Turn in vibe.

I've often wondered about the Youtube videos that reveal 'inside' info about Trump's next move, that never get taken down and censored? I see he has a substantial increase in views and subscribers and I was wondering if the subscribers have been infiltrated to suck the energy and hope from Trump supporters so that they give up and walk away? Simon's channel has followers who in the main are an optimistic bunch but I felt a change and it unsettled me.

This may seem like I'm singling Simon Parkes out here. I'm not actually. I think he means well but if he's 'allowed by his sources' to keep us informed with the current state of play, then the opposition is also up to speed with all this too! Perhaps the opposition may have been sent to subscribe to these kinds of Youtube channels to derail the the fight, the spirit and hope of the people? I hope this isn't the final let down that will leave a lot of humanity with no energy or motivation to fight in the future because if we can't win now, we never will.

Please don't think I'm criticizing Simon, or wanting to start a discussion about whether his info has credibility or not. I'm just using his channel as an example to express my concern about whether there's a concerted effort from the opposition to kill the spirit and hope.

Unfortunately, with the yo-yo-ing of carrots being dangled by various channels and info sources and NOTHING really coming out properly to show for it, only adds to people's concerns.

I honestly thought there was something to the water marked ballots but I've not read or heard any more on that since .... there's lots of 'developments' that seem promising and then get dropped.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alan (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #1475
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

That was your response to me a while back when I got frustrated with your attacks. You seem to enjoy getting on threads and posting a response that is completely opposite of what everyone is talking about. You have no real evidence and contribute no actual information. You enjoy angering and stirring people up and then when someone takes your bate you accuse them of childish attacks on poor little innocent you who just see's it differently. You have a right to another opinion as we all do, however you play on that and use that to justify your sarcastic half veiled attacks on people. You do it by attacking their ideology and not them personally, thus hiding behind the veil of your right to see it it differently. It's the purpose of this forum, isn't it, to express differences of opinion. It's like you found the loophole to allow you to get under everyone's skin because you have the right to do what you do. Gracey since everyone on this tread is living in a delusion and you have the only true vision why don't you just leave the room and let them drown in their own ignorance. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Savannah; 27th December 2020 at 17:39.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), BushPilot (27th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), iota (27th December 2020), LifeAngel (29th December 2020), samildamach (26th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #1476
    Thanks

"I noticed a drop in energy online and it concerned me."

Breath . . . . . .

We're good.

The toughest learning curve is for the one's who have never grasped irony or inverse afirmation. I'm very reluctant to name Avalon names.

After all, who and what the hell is Avalon, but a jumped up ego trip for an elitist survivalist who wants to survive a human cull and shake hands with the bastards who did it, later.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #1477
    Thanks

Breath . . . . . .

We're good.

The toughest learning curve is for the one's who have never grasped irony or inverse afirmation. I'm very reluctant to name Avalon names.

After all, who and what the hell is Avalon, but a jumped up ego trip for an elitist survivalist who wants to survive a human cull and shake hands with the bastards who did it, later.
    Hello Norman

What are you hampering on about for goodness sake, I’ve been watching a few silly remarks here and there, not all you. We are here for another reason. I’ll let you work that one out.

What has seeking truth got to do with your last paragraph ‘survive a human cull and bow to whoever inflicted this dread’ either you are totally deluded or baiting....

Some of us here are trying to steer this ship into calmer waters ...

Back to topic please.

Viking
    Choose well.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #1478
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Democrat Whistleblower Exposes Biden Campaign Voter Fraud Operation

Democrat Rising Star Heard On Tape

by Patrick Howley
    National File

Democrat political strategist Damien Thaddeus Jones, who served as regional political director for Beto O’Rourke’s U.S. Senate campaign, has come forward to blow the whistle on a massive voter fraud ring in Harris County, Texas. The voter fraud ring is overseen by Dallas Jones, who served as Texas Political Director for the Joe Biden presidential campaign. In this stunning audio obtained exclusively by NATIONAL FILE, Damien goes into detail about Dallas Jones’ fraudulent activity and work for Biden. On the tape, “Sheila” refers to Sheila Jackson-Lee. This article below delves into the massive evidence of voter fraud — including photographic evidence and sworn affidavits — that emerged in Harris County in 2020, and how its direct link to the Biden campaign provides even more justification for President Donald Trump’s ability to claim victory in the presidential election.

Further reading and video...

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=43678

Viking
    Choose well.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (26th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #1479
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Breath . . . . . .

We're good.

I'm not sure what you mean here Norman. I wasn't suggesting that I felt a drop in energy here at Avalon, not at all. I was pointing out the sharp drop in optimism on a Youtube channel that has been consistently optimistic a lot of the time.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), greybeard (26th December 2020), wegge (26th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #1480
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would not mind betting that Trump starts a new party after calling another election.
    That falls in line with what I have been reading about QFS (Quantum Financial System)
    If this happens it will be major shake up on all levels.

I dont mind being wrong --smiling
    Chris

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), Blacklight43 (27th December 2020), ClearWater (26th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (26th December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (26th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 124 FirstFirst 1 24 64 74 84 124 LastLast