+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst 1 19 69 109 119 124 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2361
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Absolute Proof is often an accumulation of evidence from as many sources as possible.
    There are some people who believe that the tests for corona virus are valid after an overwhelming amount of professional medical and scientific evidence -- not opinion but evidence.
    The public in general have been brain washed to the degree that they believe if every one all 7 billion are vaccinated, normality will return. People are cuing up to get the jab.
    Fortunately I qualified in NLP and saw the techniques being used to control right from day one.
    Those who believe what the Government are telling them are unwittingly responsible in keeping lockdown
    on going -- no relief in UK

If you trust your government
    you dont know history.

Worth a look
    Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1409661
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (8th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th February 2021), Eva2 (8th February 2021), mountain_jim (8th February 2021), One (9th February 2021), selinam (8th February 2021), T Smith (9th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2362
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My Pillow Guy Releases Second Election Fraud Video on his Website

https://www.bitchute.com/video/17ZUoNxKWACb/

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th February 2021), Gemma13 (9th February 2021), jaybee (9th February 2021), One (9th February 2021), Reinhard (9th February 2021), Sadieblue (10th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #2363
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Final Nail in Biden’s 2020 POTUS Election Theft! (Video)

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=51806

A feature production. Very well narrated and a firm CONFIRMATION of election fraud that took place on NOV 3rd. The Presidential Election was a free for ALL. Anyone in the world could submit thier vote! SHARE spread this wide!

Remeber only 20-30% of ALL AMERICANS believe the election was LEGITiMITE!

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), jaybee (9th February 2021), Merkaba360 (15th February 2021), One (9th February 2021), Sadieblue (10th February 2021), selinam (9th February 2021), thepainterdoug (9th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #2364
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Expert testimony is evidence. If you want to ignore the experts, as well as many, many, many affidavits providing facts and not opinions, not to mention all the other factual evidence, all I can conclude is that you like the result irrespective of the means and methods used to obtain the result. That makes you part of the problem in my book.

I suppose you will continue to enjoy totalitarian collectivism in the USA, for as long as it lasts.
    I think what we are beginning to experience are the effects of social engineering in the post-modern world, what Huxley described as "the Ultimate Revolution of a really efficient totalitarian state," where all-powerful political bosses and their army of managers are able to render entire populations into submission without resistance. In a world where people have been conditioned to love their servitude, proof is subjective. Reality itself is subjective. What is proof, after all, but a construct of mind?

Control the mind, control reality.

"...There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution..." Aldous Huxley, 1962
    This is obviously in reference to Mike (The Pillow Guy) Lindell's 2 hour video, which claims to demonstrate obvious and startling proof beyond the shadow of a doubt. Well, it did no such thing IMO, unless Lindell and his guests just stating and restating the same old claims over and over again, is now considered proof.

So now a person pointing this out, and asking where this startlingly new proof exists in the video, is simply brushed aside as being part of the problem, approving of criminal activity, a lover of totalitarian collectivism, and a victim of mind control as predicted by Aldous Huxley.

Wow... why not just point to where the "Absolute Proof" in this presentation was missed (aside from the chatter), and be done with it?
    Respectfully, I wasn't even referring to Mike Lindell's two hour video. I didn't even watch it all the way through. At some point--and I mean no disrespect to Lindell or your POV--I no longer need to go outside on sunny day to be convinced the sky is blue. The point I'm more generally making is, if you see green when I see blue how can we really prove anything to each other? For that matter, what is real, what is proof? We are now delving into the philosophical. Are we really on a planet hurling around a relatively insignificant little star nestled at the outer reaches of an equally-insignificant and modest-little galaxy among billions and billions of others, or is this all just a illusion, a simulation in the matrix? What proof is there, really, of anything when reality itself filters through perception?

I throw up my hands. I honestly don't know anymore if we can't even agree on the laws of physics and mathematics. In my world what I learned from Newton's Principia Mathematica tells me the election was rigged by TPTB and Joe Biden in reality lost--significantly lost--the 2020 POTUS election.

So all aside, I'm speaking more generally about all the accumulated evidence (which equates to absolute proof according to reality as I understand it) already presented to (but mostly censored from) the public. Besides all the videos and sworn affidavit testimony and statistical impossibilities and the blatant campaign to block the truth from coming out--all of which has never been refuted in a meaningful way as far as I know (but rather ignored)--mostly because any attempt to refute said evidence before an impartial judiciary and jury of human peers with similar sensibilities to our own would legally determine an inconvenient truth counter the interests of the One Party State Huxley and others have been warning us about for decades. But--and this is my second point--this is just reality as I subjectively understand it....

Finally, the prima facia evidence alone without all the overwhelming legal minutia proving the sky is blue, and which will never see the light of day in a corrupted system that censors truth and blocks fair adjudication, is enough for me. I don't need Mr. Lindell to convince me. That said, could the video of clandestinely stashed suitcases of ballots pulled from under hidden tables, all tallied for Biden, be a deep fake? Perhaps. Could the statistically impossible data-dumps in the middle of the night, all for Joe Biden and, conveniently, in just the quantities necessary and in those battle-ground states required to install our next Furer head, be fake news that never really happened? Perhaps. Who knows? Can the same person win the lottery a thousand times in row? Anything is possible, I suppose. But we will never really know, will we? Because the investigation to resolve these reasonable doubts from people otherwise color-blind to the sky were so aggressively censored and blacked out from ever reaching impartial adjudication. As far as my subjective understanding of reality goes, this is because we are now living in a lawless society where impartial adjudication no longer exists. What other conclusion can a reasonable person come to trying to make sense of it all?

The evidence and proof are already out there. Overwhelmingly. As pointed out in this very thread by countless others far more articulate than me.

It seems to me, whatever the hell is going on here, is much, much deeper than our normal construct of proof....
    Last edited by T Smith; 9th February 2021 at 20:28.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), atman (9th February 2021), ClearWater (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th February 2021), Eva2 (12th February 2021), greybeard (9th February 2021), justntime2learn (9th February 2021), onawah (9th February 2021), PurpleLama (9th February 2021), Sadieblue (10th February 2021), TargeT (9th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #2365
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

ABSOLUTE PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD IN 10+STATES 20+METHODS
    Posted on February 9, 2021 by State of the Nation
    Submitted by KFMS

JUST DO THE FORENSIC AUDITS OF THE DOMINION SMARTMATIC ELECTION FRAUD DEVICES

AS DEMANDED IN NOV2020-DEC2020-JAN2021-FEB2021 AND JUST GET COURTS

TO HEAR THE EVIDENCE CONTAINED IN THE 80+ LAWSUITS THAT HAVE BEEN FILED.

BTW : EVERYTHING IS KNOWN – ELECTION FRAUD IN 10+ STATES – COMBOs OF 20+ METHODS

( EVERYBODY IN THE US CONGRESS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND MALFEASANCE )

Special Links to Election Fraud Reports :

https://navarroreport.com/

Just do a Right Click on the link below

Peter Navarro – ElectionFraud2020 – 01

Peter Navarro – ElectionFraud2020 – 02

Peter Navarro – ElectionFraud2020 – 03

BTW-Latest ElectionFraud2020 Summary :

Best-Total-Summary-of-Election-2020-Fraud-Obstruction-of-Justice

Compliments of CIA Whistle Blower RobertDavidSteele

PDF (15 Pages): Just do a Right Click on the link below.

Best Total Summary of Election 2020 Fraud & Obstruction of Justice

GIVE THEM A CALL

ElectionFraud2020-LawSuits-ReCounts – KF5KDH – ElectionFraud2020-LawSuits-ReCounts

https://www.senate.gov/general/conta...nators_cfm.cfm

https://www.house.gov/representative...representative

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Sadieblue (10th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #2366
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump Lawyer Drops BOMB on Dem’s Case for Impeachment

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Arcturian108 (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), Eva2 (13th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2021), onevoice (10th February 2021), Sadieblue (10th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #2367
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Brief, but to the point
    "THERE IS NO [QANON] PLAN" - GENERAL FLYNN
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Wq8mU...uawOOoUexOXq1c

The point is to STOP buying into delusions, not to devour, embellish and network ad nauseum the more appealing ones.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Arcturian108 (10th February 2021), atman (9th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), gord (10th February 2021), Satori (10th February 2021), T Smith (10th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #2368
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

On a related note (re post 2366), CiaNN and other lapdog media are boasting that Congress has declared that this "impeachment" process is constitutional. That declaration is meaningless and Congress' declaration does not make what is manifestly unconstitutional, somehow by fait and slight of hand constitutional.

Further, in our Republic and under our Constitution Congress does not interpret what the Constitution means. Long ago in the seminal case of Marbury v. Madison, the SCOTUS (when we really had one) determined that under our Constitutional Republic, including checks and balances, the Courts, and ultimately the SCOTUS, interpret the Constitution and determines whether governmental acts or omissions are constitutional, or not.

The freak show impeachment is not Constitutional for many reasons, not the least of which is that a former president cannot be impeached and that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is not presiding over this "impeachment" trial in the Senate. "The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside." US Const. Art. I, Sec. 3 (Emphasis added)

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), Arcturian108 (10th February 2021), atman (9th February 2021), BushPilot (10th February 2021), ClearWater (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2021), Eva2 (13th February 2021), greybeard (10th February 2021), justntime2learn (10th February 2021), magicmanx (10th February 2021), onawah (11th February 2021), One (10th February 2021), onevoice (10th February 2021), PurpleLama (9th February 2021), Sadieblue (10th February 2021), Savannah (10th February 2021), T Smith (10th February 2021), TargeT (11th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #2369
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Isn't the claim for impeachment, that Trump incited violence on the capital. What evidence do they have that he incited violence/unlawful behavior? lol

Seems they would have to prove that. But then again, they just do what they want now, without any need for reasoning/logic. Sigh

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), ClearWater (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2021), greybeard (10th February 2021), One (10th February 2021), Satori (10th February 2021), TargeT (11th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #2370
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Isn't the claim for impeachment, that Trump incited violence on the capital. What evidence do they have that he incited violence/unlawful behavior? lol

Seems they would have to prove that. But then again, they just do what they want now, without any need for reasoning/logic. Sigh
    The UK Government are exactly the same -- no valid reasin for lockdown yet they continue with Draconian rules literalily killing people.
    I feel if the Trump organisation wins UK will be forced into changing course.
    The UK Media knocks Trump every chance they get --lies lies lies.
    Chris

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), Eva2 (13th February 2021), Merkaba360 (10th February 2021), One (10th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #2371
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

They hate Trump so bad that their, supposed, love of the constitution (haha, ya right) takes a back seat. Abolishing due process so they can burn Trump at the stake is possibly the most egregious violation of law in history - and against a man with a following of half the country. That is not only a glorified witch hunt by the glazed-eyed mob, it is a very bad policy decision.

By silencing the conservative voice in the mainstream - meaning that their voices cannot be heard by We the People - conservatives have had their first amendment rights revoked. Thus rebuked by their 'progressive' peers, they have a true grievance that cannot be addressed, let alone redressed. As this witch hunt against all conservatism gains steam what will happen is they will fall back on the only possible route to fairness and equability - through the second amendment.

I think the globalists want civil war in America...so as to make china the preeminent world power by default.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (10th February 2021), ClearWater (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), Eva2 (13th February 2021), greybeard (10th February 2021), iota (12th February 2021), justntime2learn (10th February 2021), Merkaba360 (10th February 2021), mountain_jim (10th February 2021), One (10th February 2021), TargeT (10th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #2372
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    They hate Trump so bad that their, supposed, love of the constitution (haha, ya right) takes a back seat. Abolishing due process so they can burn Trump at the stake is possibly the most egregious violation of law in history - and against a man with a following of half the country. That is not only a glorified witch hunt by the glazed-eyed mob, it is a very bad policy decision.

By silencing the conservative voice in the mainstream - meaning that their voices cannot be heard by We the People - conservatives have had their first amendment rights revoked. Thus rebuked by their 'progressive' peers, they have a true grievance that cannot be addressed, let alone redressed. As this witch hunt against all conservatism gains steam what will happen is they will fall back on the only possible route to fairness and equability - through the second amendment.

I think the globalists want civil war in America...so as to make china the preeminent world power by default.
    Yea, it seems that way. Wouldn't civil war in USA or the like cause enough economic problems in China that they would also be under threat of a revolt and regime change?

Who knows the degree of chaos and destruction they want for this Not-so-Great Reset. Perhaps they will get their way with that to some degree, many will die and their plan could still backfire anyway. There are so many awakening now and so many cracks in the complex system of lies, it seems the people must see a win coming sometime soon. My god, arent we due?

It's like i'm watching some giant rigged sports event like WWE for decades on end. A fake game is pretty boring to watch for that long. What's fun at first, can become torture if it never ends. lol

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2021), justntime2learn (10th February 2021), One (10th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #2373
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

It is not for this thread but the globalists want an 80% reduction of world population. That amounts to around 5.6 billion people needing to be eliminated, either through attrition (inability to have children) or outright MURDER by any means necessary (including vaccinations).

Part of this massive psi-ops is the ravaging of the sense and sensibilities of normal, peaceful citizens. These fanatical maniacs that riot incessantly and the rhetoric of the democrats that enable them is designed to enrage those peaceful, law abiding folk. It is meant to incite violence so that they can be arrested and charged and so that the silencing and the tormenting can continue against conservatives based on the lawlessness of its proponents.

I know that is their agenda without doubt because the democrats and the fanatical left use the same modus operandi in almost all their dealings. They do not deal straight up, with straight talk, and vetted information. No. Instead they steal the position of their opponents so as to remove their opponents moral high ground - of which they have none. In this way they have their opponents back on their heels, trying to defend the obvious from a place of weakness - because the enemy has claimed it first, although they actually do not have a valid claim at all. It is a genius ploy by clever and savvy guileless masters of deception.

I can barely listen to them speak. They are as close to evil as is possible.

When they talk I like to envision the day that they are lined up against the wall and justice is finally done and the great example is held up for all to see - this is what happens to traitors of The United States of America. It will be a mighty statement indeed...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alan (10th February 2021), atman (10th February 2021), avid (10th February 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), greybeard (10th February 2021), justntime2learn (10th February 2021), One (10th February 2021), Philippe (13th February 2021), T Smith (11th February 2021), TargeT (10th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #2374
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Clif on all things talked about in this thread and others.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (11th February 2021), One (10th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #2375
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood swears under oath he has evidence Mike Pence is a ‘traitor’
    Gino Spocchia
    Wed, 10 February 2021, 6:19 pm

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump-...181900623.html

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood
    (Reuters)

A pro-Trump lawyer and alleged conspiracy theorist, Lin Wood, has sworn under oath that Mike Pence was a "traitor" for his role confirming Joe Biden's election win, as he reaffirmed previous smears made about the former vice president.

The remarks by Wood appeared in a court filing submitted to the US District Court in New York’s eastern district on Tuesday, in which Mr Wood claimed to have "credible evidence to support the truth of my description of former vice-president Pence as a traitor,” Law & Crime reported.

Mr Wood, in apparent reference to a Twitter post in which he called for Mr Pence to be “executed” “for “treason”, said he has "turned over whistleblower evidence to the United States Secret Service related to former Vice President Mike Pence and other high-ranking government officials".

Mr Wood, who recently supported claims by Donald Trump that the presidential election was “stolen”, was responding to an attempt by MSNBC host Joy Reid to have him removed from a defamation case against her, dating back to 2018.

Roslyn La Liberte, a Trump supporter, accused Ms Reid of defamation in relation to comments the MSNBC host made on social media about Ms La Liberte in 2018, who has been represented by Mr Wood since an appeals court reopened the case last year, at her request.

According to Law & Crime, Mr Wood was allowed to represent Ms La Liberte in New York state on a case-by-case basis, being licensed as a lawyer in Georgia.

Ms Reid argued that Mr Wood should be removed to “protect the rule of law and the public’s confidence in it”, following the lawyer’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election through legal action, as well as conspiracies shared to social media.

He wrote on Twitter just days before the 6 January assault on the Capitol, that Mr Pence should be executed by “firing squad” for “treason” – repeating Republican claims that the former vice president was a “coward” for confirming Mr Trump’s defeat in Congress.

Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol that day, causing the former vice president and members of Congress to shelter from a mob, allegedly chanted "hang Mike Pence".

Mr Wood continued in Tuesday's court filing that "If desired by this Court, I am prepared to file that evidence along with a considerable amount of evidence of election fraud”.

"I am not doing so at this time as I do not believe those issues are relevant to the present motion which I believe is nothing more than an effort to smear my reputation and interfere with Plaintiff's Constitutional right to counsel of her choice," the lawyer added.

It is not clear what the outcome of Ms Reid's request for Mr Wood's removal will be.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (10th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th February 2021), justntime2learn (10th February 2021), One (10th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #2376
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I watched a video a day or two ago showing that the riot at the US capitol was definitely a false flag event, with false flag actors obviously staging rehearsed actions. I think it was here on Avalon, but I don't remember where. Might have been a bitchute video.

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th February 2021), greybeard (11th February 2021), iota (12th February 2021), TargeT (11th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #2377
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump WILL WIN This Impeachment Trial!! Democrats ABSOLUTELY Embarrassed As Their Case FALLS APART!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th February 2021), iota (12th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #2378
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,800 times in 2,559 posts

https://www.facebook.com/realCandace...1263566611887/

Wise words from Candace Owens about the Jan. 6 fiasco. The Dems are pushing their scenario for this event with the tagline "Never Forget" and apparently are comparing this to the Rwandan Genocide and 9/11! That's some serious brainwashing!!
    Last edited by Eva2; 11th February 2021 at 22:40.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th February 2021), iota (12th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #2379
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ashli Babbit Capitol Shooting Exposed as Hollywood Stunt
    Found that video I mentioned. It's posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410024
    Quote https://www.brighteon.com/930b273a-2...d-a282df7fc599

Quote "Compelling analysis of video clips reveal a botched attempt at a Hollywood-style capitol shooting drama.

Is Ashli Babbitt alive and well? -- Babbit was initially identified as "Roberta Paulsen" until it was officially debunked by alleged "fact checkers".

The smoking gun is the failure of law enforcement to be prepared when it was known by U.S. Capitol Police, that alleged "insurrection" at the capitol was planned for weeks by people and groups claiming to be Trump supporters but now revealed to be hired actors.
    https://time.com/5927215/capitol-hil...ts-unprepared/

Notice the fake "Plastic" appearance of the Swat Guy's assault rifle.

"Breakaway glass" used in movies is usually made from a thermoplastic or two component resin that is poured into a flexible silicone mold to harden. Some brand names are Piccotex / Piccolastic (Eastman) and SMASH (Bentley Chemicals) and others.

Video originally posted at "Wooz News" until Youtube took it down - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz8wjsmhfNQ"
    That should go viral.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I watched a video a day or two ago showing that the riot at the US capitol was definitely a false flag event, with false flag actors obviously staging rehearsed actions. I think it was here on Avalon, but I don't remember where. Might have been a bitchute video.

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (12th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th February 2021), greybeard (12th February 2021), justntime2learn (13th February 2021), mountain_jim (12th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #2380
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,295 times in 8,660 posts

Here's some more statistical analysis for some members here to deny is proof of any sort.....

http://newyorkgazette.com/story/colo...XxHvPy3VSHeykk

Quote Colorado Fraud - 450,000 New Voters, 100% went to Biden ? Stats and Math Matter!
    Here is some election analysis about Colorado voter data which is stunning.
    Colorado was already a mail in vote state that mailed out ballots.

COLORADO POPULATION AND VOTER FACT CHECK
    The population of Colorado in 2020 was 5,807,719, a 0.85% increase from 2019.
    The population of Colorado in 2019 was 5,758,486, a 1.08% increase from 2018.
    The population of Colorado in 2018 was 5,697,155, a 1.42% increase from 2017.
    The population of Colorado in 2017 was 5,617,421, a 1.33% increase from 2016.
    *Accordingly, the population of Colorado increases by roughly 1-1.5% per year

** Nationwide - Trump Boosted his Hispanic and Latino Vote except in Colorado. Colorado has over 1 million that identify as Hispanic and Latino Voters and also Italian-Latins.

THE 2020 ELECTION IN COLORADO
    1) 3.2 million voted in 2020 in Colorado Statewide. Colorado already had mail in voting to everyone. Thus, there should have been no vast difference in voting from 2016, 2018 to 2020
    2) 3.2 Million votes in Colorado is an increase in 600,000 voters in 2 years since Gov. Polis of Colorado was elected in 2018.
    3) Stunningly, Mr. Biden got 1,804,352 votes in 2020 which is essentially 450,000 more new votes than anyone has ever received. A Whopping 33% better than Obama and Clinton.
    4) Trump got 1,364,607 votes in Colorado in 2020. Trump increased his votes from 2016 by over 150,000 votes from 2016. Interestingly, Trump did better this year than both Obama , Clinton and Polis when they ran.
    5) Dominion opened its headquarters in Denver in 2009, and 62 out of 64 Colorado counties use the Dominion election counting services and products.
    https://www.westword.com/news/domini...enver-11845357
    6) More than 3.2 million ballots for a turnout rate of about 85 percent where Colorado had the highest turnout in the country.

THE 2018 ELECTION IN COLORADO
    2.4 million voted in state elections in 2018. Gov. Polis got 1,348,888 votes to win the Statewide Governors election. Trump won more than this in 2020.

THE 2016 ELECTION IN COLORADO
    1) 2.7 Million voted in statewide elections in 2016 in Colorado.
    2) In 2016, Clinton got 1,338,870 votes in CO which is essentially the same number that Polis got to win in 2018.
    3) Trump got 1,202,484 Colorado votes in 2016. Clinton did not win a plurality of votes in Colorado in 2016, but won Colorado with 48% of the vote. Also, Obama never received more than 1,323,101 votes in Colorado which is essentially the same as Hillary.

SUMMARY OF COLORADO STATISTICAL VOTER ANOMALIES
    COLORADO POPULATION AND VOTER FACT CHECK

In sum, the population of Colorado increases by 1-1.5% per year. However, Biden's voter increase above other famous democrats such as Obama or Clinton from years: (2016/18) to 2020, is a Whopping = 33.3333% increase in votes over Clinton, Obama and Governor Polis.

Where did Biden get the extra 450,000 ballots? in a state that has only grown by only (about 200,000) people while Trump also increased his margin by 150,000 people of which 1,364,607 Trump votes is above both Hillary and Obama's best performances?

While Trump increased his Colorado support in 2020 by almost 150,000 people in Colorado, Mr. Biden was somehow allotted another 450,000 votes (a 33% Percent Increase) whilst the population in Colorado has not increased but about: 50-1200,000 people over the last 5 years. To increase concern even further, one Colorado Trump rally was said to be composed of a whopping 17% democrat supporters.

Remember 2 things: Biden got 100% of the increase in votes over 1.35 Million. Biden got 450 thousand extra votes. That is like getting every voter from a 1 million person city. Trump received all the votes from 2016 plus the libertarian votes to put Trump higher than Clinton, Obama and Polis. However, Trump's 1.35 million votes must have triggered an increase in votes for Biden; however, nobody knows where or how an extra 450,000 votes came from.

In sum, it is statistically impossible for an extra 450,000 votes to appear in a state that has always had mass-mail-voting. Further, if 450,000 new votes are enterered into a "data set" or "scatter chart", it would also be impossible for all 450,000 votes to go to one candidate.

https://www.macrotrends.net/states/c...%20from%202016

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (12th February 2021), BushPilot (12th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th February 2021), greybeard (12th February 2021), justntime2learn (13th February 2021), onawah (14th February 2021), PurpleLama (13th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021), TargeT (12th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 124 FirstFirst 1 19 69 109 119 124 LastLast