+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst 1 47 87 97 107 124 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1921
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 191 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    And if it doesn't play out like that? Simply IF Trump doesn't get back in? Should that not be one of the biggest wake up calls that Avalon and 'the alternative' community at large could possibly ever have?

oh, we've done this before... remember Atticus, 2012, etc.... haha

I'm sure it will be absorbed until the next fun situation drops... seems cyclic (though I'd like to think this time its legit, won't be super surprised if it's not) honestly almost all of this stuff (until covid) never really effected me personally, so it's hard to be too committed.
    Ha that stuff kind of did cross my mind yeah... absorbed is the right word. Hopefully not.

It's been really hard for me to stay neutral on all this certainly - I get to thinking I am and then the next wave of bull**it of whatever comes tumbling out and... the UK has gone beserk.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    At the Simon Parkes/Q sorry of end of the spectrum... if all this stuff really starts to play out like 'the sources' would have us believe, then, obviously, we are in for some earth shattering spectacles, and an immense amount of change. All over the place. Great. Flipping heck.

And if it doesn't play out like that? Simply IF Trump doesn't get back in? Should that not be one of the biggest wake up calls that Avalon and 'the alternative' community at large could possibly ever have?
    It should be, but it won't. No matter how many of these fantastical takes and predictions continue to flame out like the Hindenburg, I seldom see anyone taken to account for it. It's friendly information, gives hope, so therefore not questioned or challenged.

It's just onto the next phase of the big ride. I expect the music to continue right on through the inauguration of this new president, with new and updated "insider information" like this was of course the plan all along, now the bastards are really going to pay, this was all part of the plan, and the trap is really about to spring now just you wait and see.

So long as the "like" buttons keep on getting mashed, and the dollars from Patreon keep on rolling in anyway.

You might be right. This just seems so massive... perhaps not...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Gracy (11th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), ramus (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1922
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

3rd Parkes update of the day for those who are still listening like me.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqru4ryBKlnn

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Apulu (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1923
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

At the Simon Parkes/Q sorry of end of the spectrum... if all this stuff really starts to play out like 'the sources' would have us believe, then, obviously, we are in for some earth shattering spectacles, and an immense amount of change. All over the place. Great. Flipping heck.

It should be, but it won't. No matter how many of these fantastical takes and predictions continue to flame out like the Hindenburg, I seldom see anyone taken to account for it. It's friendly information, gives hope, so therefore not questioned or challenged.

It's just onto the next phase of the big ride. I expect the music to continue right on through the inauguration of this new president, with new and updated "insider information" like this was of course the plan all along, now the bastards are really going to pay, this was all part of the plan, and the trap is really about to spring now just you wait and see.

So long as the "like" buttons keep on getting mashed, and the dollars from Patreon keep on rolling in anyway.
    ....or one of the main players will trip, fall, and bump their head, thus creating a whole new timeline and changing the whole course of events, thus delaying the "mass arrest event" once again.

This whole claim of mass arrests just keeps playing out over and over, year after year, and nothing ever happens. Folks really just need to pay attention to what's really happening and use their own intuition, logic, reason, and common sense.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Apulu (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Gracy (11th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1924
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

The fortunate thing is that what we think doesn't really matter here, we can watch how all of this supposed "super secret insider information", and the ever prevalent predictions, play out before us in a very brief window of time. We need not wait for umpteen years like before, so we can all easily keep tally together.

Do we take note of inconsistencies and adjust accordingly? Or do we excuse and explain them away, because they're music to our ears?
    Last edited by Gracy; 11th January 2021 at 23:38.

8. Link to Post #1925
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 191 posts

The fortunate thing is that what we think doesn't really matter here, we can watch how all of this supposed "super secret insider information", and the ever prevalent predictions, play out before us in a very brief window of time. We need not wait for umpteen years like before, so we can all easily keep tally together.

Do we take note of inconsistencies and adjust accordingly? Or do we excuse and explain them away, because they're music to our ears?

Indeed.

That's been my thinking yeah - that this small window of time and the seeming immensity of what's at stake within that small window of time seems to make this a bit special. The Parkes of this world have put a load on the line here and a huge emphasis on Trump getting back in.

Tick tock... 🙂

Quote Posted by One (here)
    3rd Parkes update of the day for those who are still listening like me.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqru4ryBKlnn
    That's about the juiciest one yet... he's been on the phone to Q now... whether utter nonsense or 100% true... this is fascinating... and, forgive me, it's kind of hilarious either way...
    Last edited by Apulu; 12th January 2021 at 00:40.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

BushPilot (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), gord (12th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #1926
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Gracy May and all / Ill tell you what. I for one am not delusional or a dreamer. I will follow a trail to the end, but once I truly find out theres nothing, I wont keep dreming. I got better things to do.

Theres a profoud moment in the film Ad Astra with Brad Pitt and Tommy L Jones. At the end after the father has given up everything, his family, a normal life and a lifetime, dedicating it all to find Alien intelligence out in deep space , his son B Pitt journeys to find him and finally says, camon Dad, lets go home.
    You succeeded. At least you found out. We now know we are truly on our own .
    i love this part.

Should all this trully flame out as Gracy says, I will re assess my entire approach to all this. And let go of what doesnt play for me. Its called growth. But at least i took the journey.

and i will take time, reflect and explore the deeper inside me. .

and btw, as of now, CRICKETS....

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Apulu (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #1927
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

That's about the juiciest one yet... he's been on the phone to Q now... whether utter nonsense or 100% true... this is fascinating... and, forgive me, it's kind of hilarious either way...
    yup..... ridiculous
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Apulu (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #1928
    Thanks

Latest Telegram message from Sidney Powell....

President Trump Declares State of Emergency in DC
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), Olam (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021), thepainterdoug (12th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #1929
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv
    JUST IN - President Trump declares an emergency exists in the District of Columbia in DC.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...91306747850753

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...y-declaration/
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 12th January 2021 at 01:14.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), thepainterdoug (12th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1930
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I wonder what Trump is thinking in whatever bunker he is presently hiding in. He does not have many options. No good ones in my estimation, anyway.

Consider how he is backed into a corner. The President of the United States, stripped of an official voice, hobbled by controversy, and betrayed by almost everyone around him. His family is under threat, his business is being targeted, he is de-platformed, and in ten days he becomes fair game for anyone left who has not yet taken aim. No way can he go back to normal life; there is a good chance his life and that of his family will be under constant threat.

He cannot concede because that will only hasten what is inevitable. He can't rally support because he has been silenced and made a pariah.

But, he did have enough foresight of things to come to enact an Executive Order in 2018. Almost as if he knew what would happen. Almost as if he had planned it.

Trump has no alternative but to go all in just as the globalists have done. One side is going down.

The crux of the matter is either there is absolutely no evidence of fraud or there absolutely is evidence of fraud. That question now must be resolved. It won't go away on its own and Trump and the globalists know it.

Either Trump is destroyed, with no possibility of a return in 2024 and with the question of fraud safely buried without investigation, or the evidence of fraud will be proven for all to see. No other option remains.

Who forced whose hand is debatable.

The end result is not.

Truth lives or dies in the next ten days.

So many more than 70,000,000 Americans and countless others around the world wait to see what world they can expect to reside in tomorrow. Their future actions will depend on the outcome.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

19. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Apulu (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), atman (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), gord (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), Kryztian (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), onevoice (12th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (15th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1931
    Thanks

(Is very possible the Antifa false-flag operations will continue... which explains the latest move from Trump and maybe there is some more to it...)

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND Armed Protests at State Capitols Before Inauguration! – POSSIBLE SINISTER PLOT HATCHED BY RADICAL LEFT TO TAKE AWAY GUN RIGHTS!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ay-gun-rights/

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1932
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Perhaps, but it won't at all be at believable. If you can't make inroads or breakup the corruption with the resources of the military and power and office of POTUS, it ain't gonna happen. Ever. The moment is now or never.

As far as the alt-community credibility after pushing this narrative after some resolution is said and done, whether their narratives turn out to be hopium, fantasy, or intel on what might happen over the next ten days, I maintain this is an epic struggle behind the scenes the likes of which none of us can fathom. Biden may well be inaugurated on January 20, but that doesn't mean the battle wasn't real. It just means Team Patriots lost...
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th January 2021 at 02:12.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2021), Apulu (12th January 2021), atman (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #1933
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote due to the emergency conditions resulting from the 59th Presidential Inauguration from January 11 to January 24, 2021.
    Is this indeed unusual or a regular measure as always before ?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #1934
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I wonder what Trump is thinking in whatever bunker he is presently hiding in. He does not have many options. No good ones in my estimation, anyway.

Consider how he is backed into a corner. The President of the United States, stripped of an official voice, hobbled by controversy, and betrayed by almost everyone around him. His family is under threat, his business is being targeted, he is de-platformed, and in ten days he becomes fair game for anyone left who has not yet taken aim. No way can he go back to normal life; there is a good chance his life and that of his family will be under constant threat.

He cannot concede because that will only hasten what is inevitable. He can't rally support because he has been silenced and made a pariah.

But, he did have enough foresight of things to come to enact an Executive Order in 2018. Almost as if he knew what would happen. Almost as if he had planned it.

Trump has no alternative but to go all in just as the globalists have done. One side is going down.

The crux of the matter is either there is absolutely no evidence of fraud or there absolutely is evidence of fraud. That question now must be resolved. It won't go away on its own and Trump and the globalists know it.

Either Trump is destroyed, with no possibility of a return in 2024 and with the question of fraud safely buried without investigation, or the evidence of fraud will be proven for all to see. No other option remains.

Who forced whose hand is debatable.

The end result is not.

Truth lives or dies in the next ten days.

So many more than 70,000,000 Americans and countless others around the world wait to see what world they can expect to reside in tomorrow. Their future actions will depend on the outcome.
    Wow Ernie... that was a brilliant post. What immediately comes to mind is the passage from 1984 that echoes exactly what you're describing if Team Trump fails:

...In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy..." George Orwell, 1984

The world awaits....
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th January 2021 at 02:15.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), gord (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Iancorgi (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), mountain_jim (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), Satori (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #1935
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote due to the emergency conditions resulting from the 59th Presidential Inauguration from January 11 to January 24, 2021.
    Totally irregular. Usually there is no noticeable military protection surrounding an inauguration.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

BushPilot (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2021), gord (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), Operator (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), TargeT (12th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #1936
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Totally irregular. Usually there is no noticeable military protection surrounding an inauguration.
    CK Rushing
    @ck_rushing

@AveryisLooser
    @disclosetv
    It’s preemptive, and it was at the request of the Mayor of DC. It’s a formality that they do when there have been threats. They are getting out ahead of it.

https://twitter.com/ck_rushing/statu...92789509656576

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Operator (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #1937
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

State of Emergency gives way to enacting Fema. Fema camps for the criminals

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

alh02 (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #1938
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I would say that I am not a member of the alt community
    I am not a conspiracy theorist -- my normal place here is in the spiritual section.
    It takes a lot to get me out of there and its because my family is being greatly affected by lockdown ---threat of imposed vaccination and their homes under financial threat that im posting here and active in my community.

Lets not loose sight of why we are posting here.

In God I trust but lock up your camel at night --so to speak.
    May the rights of individual freedom win.
    The right of free expression
    The right to be different without fear
    May common law be established
    May Peace, love, harmony and all that is good be the normal in this world.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

35. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), avid (12th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), BushPilot (12th January 2021), Catsquotl (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), gini (12th January 2021), justntime2learn (12th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), Philippe (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), ramus (12th January 2021), selinam (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2021), T Smith (12th January 2021), thepainterdoug (12th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #1939
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    Disclose.tv
    @disclosetv
    JUST IN - President Trump declares an emergency exists in the District of Columbia in DC.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...91306747850753

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...y-declaration/
    Re: state of emergency ...

So from what it appears, the FBI has determined that there is a high risk of violence and riots surrounding the inauguration and have been reporting of the dangers. Trump has declared a state of emergency in DC - being reported that the reasoning is because of the high risk of violence and rioting.

I am also hearing that he declared this state of emergency so that the secret cabal, Biden, Pelosi, etc. can be arrested? Or ... what? Where's the evidence that the state of emergency was called for reasons other than the high risk of violence and riots (which there obviously is)?

What do you guys think? Do we have anything more substantial than a "grasping at some sort of hope"-like speculation to appease "our" emotions? Or am I misreading all this? (not just on this thread but I chose to comment here)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th January 2021 at 05:09.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Apulu (12th January 2021), Arcturian108 (12th January 2021), ClearWater (12th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (12th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #1940
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I have not seen anything about the meeting of the house today, it seems as if lots was said that is relevant here I'll include what I found that seems important but I don't read legal documents often and it is very long, the full document is here

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...olution/8/text

Quote (1) ESTABLISHMENT.—In rule II, add at the end the following new clauses:

“Office of the Whistleblower Ombuds
    “10.(a) There is established an Office of the Whistleblower Ombuds. The Speaker, in consultation with the chairs and ranking minority members of the Committee on House Administration and the Committee on Oversight and Reform, shall appoint a Director of the Office.
    “(b) Subject to the policy direction and oversight of the Committee on House Administration, and in consultation with any other committee (at the request of the chair or ranking minority member of such other committee), the Office of the Whistleblower Ombuds shall—
    “(1) promulgate best practices for whistleblower intake for offices of the House; and
    “(2)
    “provide training for offices of the House on whistleblower intake, including establishing an effective reporting system for whistleblowers, maintaining whistleblower confidentiality, advising staff of relevant laws and policies, and protecting information provided by whistleblowers.”.

Quote (f) Committee On Armed Services.—In clause 1(c) of rule X—

(1) in subparagraph (1) strike “and Air Force” and insert “Marine Corps, Air Force, and Space Force”; and

(2) in subparagraph (13), strike “and Air Force” and insert “Air Force, and Space Force”.

(l) Electronic Filing Of Reports And Electronic Signatures.—

(1) In clause 2(l) of rule XI, insert “(including in electronic form)” after “signed views”.

(2) In clause 2(a) of rule XIII—

(A) in subparagraph (1), strike “subparagraph (2)” and insert “subparagraphs (2) and (3)”; and

(B) add the following new subparagraph:

“(3) All reports of committees may be delivered to the Clerk in electronic form.”.
    (3) In clause 5(b) of rule XIII, insert “, pursuant to clause 2(a)(3), or pursuant to clause 2(c),” after “from the floor”.

(4) In clause 5 of rule XXV, insert “(including in electronic form)” after “signed” each place that it appears.

(5) In clause 1 of rule XXVII, insert “(including in electronic form)” after “signed”.

(m) Subpoena Authority.—In clause 2(m)(3) of rule XI, add the following new subdivision:

“(D) Subpoenas for documents or testimony may be issued to any person or entity, whether governmental, public, or private, within the United States, including, but not limited to, the President, and the Vice President, whether current or former, in a personal or official capacity, as well as the White House, the Office of the President, the Executive Office of the President, and any individual currently or formerly employed in the White House, Office of the President, or Executive Office of the President.”.

(r) Requiring Committee Hearing And Markup On Bills And Joint Resolutions.—

(1) In clause 3(c) of rule XIII, add the following new subparagraph:

“(6)(A) On a bill or joint resolution to be considered pursuant to a special order of business reported by the Committee on Rules—
    “(i) a list of related committee and subcommittee hearings; and
    “(ii)
    “a designation of at least one committee or subcommittee hearing that was used to develop or consider such bill or joint resolution.

“(B) Subdivision (A) shall not apply to a bill or joint resolution—
    “(i) continuing appropriations for a fiscal year; or
    “(ii) containing an emergency designation under section 251(b)(2) or section 252(e) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985.”.
    (2) In rule XXI, add at the end the following new clause:

“12.(a) It shall not be in order to consider a bill or joint resolution pursuant to a special order of business reported by the Committee on Rules that has not been reported by a committee.
    “(b) Paragraph (a) shall not apply to a bill or joint resolution—
    “(1) continuing appropriations for a fiscal year;
    “(2) containing an emergency designation under section 251(b)(2) or section 252(e) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985;
    “(3) designated pursuant to clause 7(a) of rule XV; or
    “(4) not referred to committee.
    “(c) Paragraph (a) does not apply before March 1 of an odd-numbered year.”.

(y) Code Of Official Conduct.—In rule XXIII—

(1) redesignate clause 20 as clause 22; and

(2) insert after clause 19 the following new clauses:

“20. A Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House may not, directly or indirectly, take any actions to prevent any individual from or retaliate against any individual for providing truthful information to the Committee on Ethics, the Office of Congressional Ethics, the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights, or any law enforcement official, provided that the disclosure of such information is not otherwise prohibited by law or House rules.
    “21.(a) Except as provided in paragraphs (b) and (c), a Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House shall not knowingly and willfully disclose publicly the identity of, or personally identifiable information about, any individual who has reported allegations of possible wrongdoing, including retaliation, under processes and protections provided by the Civil Service Reform Act of 1978, the Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998, or any other Federal law that establishes the right for individuals to make protected disclosures to Congress.
    “(b) The limitation in paragraph (a) shall not apply to any disclosure of an individual’s identity or personally identifiable information if—
    “(1) the individual has provided express written consent prior to such disclosure;
    “(2) the individual has already voluntarily and publicly disclosed their identity; or
    “(3) the disclosure is by the chair of a committee after an affirmative vote by two-thirds of the members of the committee that such disclosure is in the public interest.
    “(c) Nothing in this clause shall prevent—
    “(1) an investigation of any allegation of wrongdoing disclosed by any individual; or
    “(2) the public disclosure of substantive information shared by any individual that is not personally identifiable to that individual.
    “(d) Disclosures made pursuant to paragraph (b)(3) shall be subject to appropriate safeguards, including that the individual be provided timely advance notice if possible before their identity or any personally identifiable information is disclosed prior to the vote described in paragraph (b)(3), unless such information would jeopardize the related investigations. When providing such notice to the individual the committee chair shall send the individual a written explanation of the reasons for the disclosure.”.
    (z) Communications Standards Commission.—In clause 5 of rule XXIV, strike “Commission on Congressional Mailing Standards” and insert “Communications Standards Commission”.

SEC. 3. SEPARATE ORDERS.

(a) Member Day Hearing Requirement.—During the first session of the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, each standing committee (other than the Committee on Ethics) or each subcommittee thereof (other than a subcommittee on oversight) shall hold a hearing at which it receives testimony from Members, Delegates, and the Resident Commissioner on proposed legislation within its jurisdiction, except that the Committee on Rules may hold such hearing during the second session of the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress.

(b) Deposition Authority.—

(1) During the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, the chair of a standing committee (other than the Committee on Rules), and the chair of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, upon consultation with the ranking minority member of such committee, may order the taking of depositions, including pursuant to subpoena, by a member or counsel of such committee.

(2) Depositions taken under the authority prescribed in this subsection shall be subject to regulations issued by the chair of the Committee on Rules and printed in the Congressional Record.

(c) War Powers Resolution.—During the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, a motion to discharge a measure introduced pursuant to section 6 or section 7 of the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1545–46) shall not be subject to a motion to table.

(d) Exercise Facilities For Former Members.—During the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress—

(1) The House of Representatives may not provide access to any exercise facility which is made available exclusively to Members and former Members, officers and former officers of the House of Representatives, and their spouses to any former Member, former officer, or spouse who is a lobbyist registered under the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 or any successor statute or who is an agent of a foreign principal as defined in clause 5 of rule XXV. For purposes of this subsection, the term “Member” includes a Delegate or Resident Commissioner to the Congress.

(2) The Committee on House Administration shall promulgate regulations to carry out this subsection.

(e) Empaneling Investigative Subcommittee Of The Committee On Ethics.—The text of House Resolution 451, One Hundred Tenth Congress, shall apply in the One Hundred Seventeenth Congress in the same manner as such provision applied in the One Hundred Tenth Congress, except that references to the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct shall be construed as references to the Committee on Ethics.

(f) Non-Disclosure Agreements.—Any non-disclosure agreement imposed by any employing or contracting authority in the House of Representatives to which a paid or unpaid employee or contractor is or was required to agree as a term of employment shall—

(1) provide clear guidance that the employee or contractor may communicate concerning any matter with the Committee on Ethics, the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights, or any other office or entity designated by the Committee on House Administration without prior, concurrent, or subsequent notice or approval; and

(2) not be binding and shall have no legal effect to the extent to which it requires prior, concurrent, or subsequent notice or approval from anyone on any matter with respect to communications from an employee or contractor to any of the committees, offices, or entities described in paragraph (1).

(g) Requiring Members To Pay For Discrimination Settlements.—

(1) IN GENERAL.—In the case of a settlement of a complaint under the Congressional Accountability Act of 1995 in connection with a claim alleging a violation described in paragraph (2) which is committed personally by a Member, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner, if the Member, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner is not required under law to reimburse the Treasury for the amount of the settlement, the chair and ranking minority member of the Committee on House Administration may not approve the settlement pursuant to clause 4(d)(2) of rule X unless, under the terms and conditions of the settlement, the Member, Delegate, or Resident Commissioner is required to reimburse the Treasury for the amount of the settlement.

(a) (1) On any legislative day during the period from January 3, 2021 through January 28, 2021—

(A) the Journal of the proceedings of the previous day shall be considered as approved; and

(B) the Chair may at any time declare the House adjourned to meet at a date and time, within the limits of clause 4, section 5, article I of the Constitution, to be announced by the Chair in declaring the adjournment.

(2) The Speaker may appoint Members to perform the duties of the Chair for the duration of the period addressed by paragraph (1) as though under clause 8(a) of rule I.

(3) Each day during the period addressed by paragraph (1) shall not constitute a calendar day for purposes of section 7 of the War Powers Resolution (50 U.S.C. 1546).

(4) Each day during the period addressed by paragraph (1) shall not constitute a legislative day for purposes of clause 7 of rule XIII.

(5) Each day during the period addressed by paragraph (1) shall not constitute a calendar or legislative day for purposes of clause 7(c)(1) of rule XXII.

(6) Each day during the period addressed by paragraph (1) shall not constitute a legislative day for purposes of clause 7 of rule XV.

(b) It shall be in order at any time through the legislative day of January 28, 2021, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules as though under clause 1 of rule XV. The Speaker or her designee shall consult with the Minority Leader or his designee on the designation of any matter for consideration pursuant to this subsection.

(c) The requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII for a two-thirds vote to consider a report from the Committee on Rules on the same day it is presented to the House is waived with respect to any resolution reported through the legislative day of January 28, 2021.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst 1 47 87 97 107 124 LastLast