+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 124 FirstFirst 1 15 65 105 115 124 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2281
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

This ones a real eye opener...

Check the view from above ‘coronavirus’ image...check the empty beds and so much more. Back in 2012 the Olympic opening ceremony.

https://t.me/trumpintel/245

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (23rd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2282
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

MARIA ZACK ITALY DID IT SECOND INTERVIEW 21ST JAN
    Good unrelated points made by Debbie Georgatos before interview. Seems Italy's population may be well aware of the fraud by now (according to Maria). And interestingly she has been assured that the issue is still being dealt with post the change in president.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ifwXyUZvaesm
    Last edited by One; 23rd January 2021 at 13:55.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (23rd January 2021), Satori (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2283
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Check the view from above ‘coronavirus’ image...check the empty beds and so much more. Back in 2012 the Olympic opening ceremony.

Viking
    I can't open this link without registering with Telegram, so I can only make a guess from memory ... It's occurred to me recently about parts of the ceremony I saw at the time - especially the part with all the nurses and beds etc with the grey and dreary lighting. I thought it depressing, weird and something didn't feel right. I seem to remember a lot of choreographed scenes that seemed focussed on battle, death etc. Then a few days ago I was recalling the ceremony and wondered if all the nurses and wounded were a message hidden in plain sight as to what will be coming - ie Coronavirus.

I also recall David Icke doing a bit-by-bit breakdown and analysis of the ceremony.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), fifi (24th January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2284
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22Q31K

Of course they say it's not about THE VID

The sequence, which can be seen in this video of the ceremony at 45 minutes in, features hundreds of nurses dancing and roller-skating around hospital beds (here) .

Later on, representations of famous villains from English literature are seen rising from the beds. The grim reaper-like figure that the post claims symbolises “death” is actually Lord Voldemort – the main antagonist in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter book series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4As0e4de-rI
    Last edited by ramus; 23rd January 2021 at 14:11.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2285
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Useful resource taken from Maria Zack interview above. Apologies if posted before.

https://www.italy-did-it.com/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #2286
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

Viking
    I can't open this link without registering with Telegram, so I can only make a guess from memory ... It's occurred to me recently about parts of the ceremony I saw at the time - especially the part with all the nurses and beds etc with the grey and dreary lighting. I thought it depressing, weird and something didn't feel right. I seem to remember a lot of choreographed scenes that seemed focussed on battle, death etc. Then a few days ago I was recalling the ceremony and wondered if all the nurses and wounded were a message hidden in plain sight as to what will be coming - ie Coronavirus.

I also recall David Icke doing a bit-by-bit breakdown and analysis of the ceremony.
    This was part of the scene at the start...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2F1A81F9-AC9F-492E-AD91-38E577AB1D6A.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	45929

Looks like...

And it just goes on with tooo many coincidences....
    Choose well.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2021), greybeard (23rd January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021), selinam (23rd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #2287
    Thanks

Anyway moving on...too many Unanswered questions...

Click image for larger version

Name:	EA83D08C-C503-4829-9B47-179454A9D3EB.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	455.7 KB
ID:	45931

Viking
    Choose well.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2021), Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), greybeard (23rd January 2021), justntime2learn (23rd January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd January 2021), Sadieblue (23rd January 2021), Savannah (23rd January 2021)

15. Link to Post #2288
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Anyway moving on...too many Unanswered questions...

Attachment 45931

Viking
    The Pentagon blocked his transition team, but is that still the case after his inaugurated. They are not obligate to Salute him. There is no evidence it aired in Spain early. Its also mentioned that Guard troops, guard by looking hte other way to keep the president safe. We have to be careful with info coming from Charlie Ward and Simmon Parks. They may be purposeful disinfo agent's making the alternative community look crazy and baseless.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), Brigantia (23rd January 2021), ClearWater (23rd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), DeDukshyn (23rd January 2021), Did You See Them (23rd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), fifi (24th January 2021), greybeard (23rd January 2021), iota (23rd January 2021), justntime2learn (23rd January 2021), Olaf (23rd January 2021), One (23rd January 2021), Sadieblue (23rd January 2021)

17. Link to Post #2289
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

right now there are rumors that the White House is empty i don't want to duplicate the post but its here with video in case anyone is interested

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1406345
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #2290
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Lin Wood gatecrashes a censorship conference call

Attorney L. Lin Wood inserts himself without invitation into a private conference call at Mercer University where the legal dept. are discussing how to remove his name forever, despite Wood donating $1M to the university...Wood also catches them making defamatory comments about him without any evidence - accusations he debunks on the call, one by one. This secret recording reveals how politicized the legal profession and higher education has become. This conversation should also be required listening for every law student, but more than that...it's about Freedom Of Speech that relates to everyone.

NB: Around the 12 minute mark, to the shock of the entire legal faculty and the law students on the call, Lin Wood reveals he has been secretly listening in all along and has been recording their defamatory comments about him!

Lin Wood: "I learned today that my alma mater Mercer Law School was holding a Zoom conference call with faculty and students to discuss demands that my name be removed from a courtroom in the school. The school named the courtroom for me after I made a $1M donation to the school. I did not seek the recognition. I joined the call unbeknownst to the Dean, Cathy Cox. After she falsely slandered me, including references to my relationship with my children, I spoke up. I spoke truth. Judge for yourself after listening to my remarks."

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), BushPilot (23rd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd January 2021), pueblo (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), selinam (23rd January 2021), wegge (23rd January 2021)

21. Link to Post #2291
    Thanks

Martial Law Overrules as Many in US Congress to be Arrested

By Judy Byington as published in Before It’s News: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...d-3224093.html

There were 4,000 National Guardsmen federalized into US Marshals expected to make arrests at the US Capitol this weekend. The Military saw President B*iden as a treasonous agent.

Since Sat. 9 Jan. the US has been under an abbreviated Martial Law with President Trump as Commander in Chief and General Flynn in charge of the Military. Suspected to be acted upon this weekend were well over 222,286 sealed indictments against political and global elites filed in federal courts across the nation. https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...cember-31.html

An Interim Military US Government was actually running our country. The ten miles of Washington DC, White House and the Capitol Building was secured with barbed wire fences and 60,000 troops. The US Military would control all assets, taxpayer dollars, conduct a return to a gold/asset-backed dollar and insure the Republic would be restored to elements of the original Constitution as written prior to 1871.

The two governments ruling the US: (1) a legitimate Interim Military US Government empowered by the Constitution and the Department of Defense under Military Code 11.3, and the (2) an illegal, fraudulent foreign paid-for, foreign controlled (on the foreign ground of the District of Columbia) B*iden Administration.

Yet, Donald J. Trump was still technically the US President. A few days before B*iden’s Inauguration and due to foreign interference in the 2020 Presidential Election, Trump instigated the Insurgency Act, declared Martial Law and deferred his power to the US Military.

Now the US was officially in a State of War and under mandates of the Constitution, Trump would remain as President until all those were arrested who committed treason by conspiring to steal the 2020 Election with the foreign governments of the Chinese Communist Party, Cuba, Vatican, Italy, the UK, Venezuela, Iran and Germany.

The bankrupt US Inc. Corporation from which B*iden was inaugurated as President actually died in March 2020. They no longer could confiscate US Taxpayer dollars. On 2 Nov. 2020 a bankruptcy was finalized for the D*eep State 1871 US Inc. Corporation. A restored US Republic was re-established by President Trump on July 4 2020.

To top it off, on Wed 20 Jan 2021 traitors in Congress and Judiciary branches of the US Inc. Corporation had committed themselves to treason and insurrection when B*iden was inaugurated based on fraudulent vote certifications.

The reason for all this boiled down to money. This D*eep State had been trying hard to stop a US transition to a gold-backed financial system, as they had done historically. Attempts to reset the US Dollar to a gold standard was believed why the D*eep State murdered JFK in 1963, why Reagan was shot and almost murdered 31 March 1981 (there were several other assassination attempts against Reagan), and why the D*eep State on 9/11 killed 3,000+ innocent Americans in the Twin Towers NYC in the planes that crashed, and via the missile that struck the Pentagon on 9/11 as so executed by Pres. Bush Jr, VP Cheney, and Rumsfeld.

Trump has led the way to reset the US Dollar to a gold standard and in the process has survived 13+ assassination attempts over the past four years.

In 2018 when President Trump signed an Executive Order on Election Interference/Fraud for entities both foreign and domestic, it outlined how assets would be seized under Martial Law. With the present Martial Law established through Trump’s instigation of the Insurrection Act just prior to him leaving office, US Inc. assets of the Cabal including US Taxpayer dollars, could now be seized and given back to The People. https://themarshallreport.wordpress....e-corporation/

Viking
    Choose well.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), BushPilot (23rd January 2021), greybeard (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (24th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #2292
    Thanks

Four members of the Toledo City Council, all Democrats, have been arrested and charged with allegedly accepting bribes in exchange for their votes.

The four council members — Larry Sykes, Yvonne Harper, Gary Johnson, and Tyrone Riley — were among the five people charged in Toledo, Ohio, on Tuesday morning as part of an investigation into a bribery scheme with the city council, local ABC News affiliate reported.

All four were charged with bribery in connection to programs receiving federal funds and extortion under the Hobbs Act.

Eric Smith, the special agent in charge of the Cleveland field office, said the investigation began back in 2018 when the FBI was notified that several council members had been soliciting and accepting cash bribes from business owners in exchange for council votes.

Over the course of two years, Smith said the federal investigation yielded recordings, surveillance, and financial records that implicated the four members in the bribery scheme.

“Citizens must be able to trust their elected officials and know that voting decisions are based on what is right for the community and not who paid the most,” Smith said. “This is a fundamental breach of the oaths of office these officials took when assuming office and a breach of trust with those citizens who elected them.”

The bribery charge carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison while the extortion charge carries a sentence of up to 20 years.

Court documents show that the council members accepted thousands of dollars in bribes.

Councilwoman Harper was additionally charged for having a local attorney, Keith Mitchell, solicit bribes on her behalf. Mitchell was also charged on Tuesday.

https://conservativebrief.com/four-members-of-2-33454/

Viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), greybeard (23rd January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (24th January 2021), selinam (23rd January 2021)

25. Link to Post #2293
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Four members of the Toledo City Council, all Democrats, have been arrested and charged with allegedly accepting bribes in exchange for their votes.

The four council members — Larry Sykes, Yvonne Harper, Gary Johnson, and Tyrone Riley — were among the five people charged in Toledo, Ohio, on Tuesday morning as part of an investigation into a bribery scheme with the city council, local ABC News affiliate reported.

All four were charged with bribery in connection to programs receiving federal funds and extortion under the Hobbs Act.

Eric Smith, the special agent in charge of the Cleveland field office, said the investigation began back in 2018 when the FBI was notified that several council members had been soliciting and accepting cash bribes from business owners in exchange for council votes.

Over the course of two years, Smith said the federal investigation yielded recordings, surveillance, and financial records that implicated the four members in the bribery scheme.

“Citizens must be able to trust their elected officials and know that voting decisions are based on what is right for the community and not who paid the most,” Smith said. “This is a fundamental breach of the oaths of office these officials took when assuming office and a breach of trust with those citizens who elected them.”

The bribery charge carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison while the extortion charge carries a sentence of up to 20 years.

Court documents show that the council members accepted thousands of dollars in bribes.

Councilwoman Harper was additionally charged for having a local attorney, Keith Mitchell, solicit bribes on her behalf. Mitchell was also charged on Tuesday.

https://conservativebrief.com/four-members-of-2-33454/

Viking
    This is a run of the mill local matter, absolutely nothing at all to do with anticipated mass arrests for this weekend.

Quote The documents reveal an unnamed source who owns several commercial properties, primarily gas stations and convenience stores in Toledo, pointed the finger at councilman Tyrone Riley.

The alleged pay for votes scheme then unraveled over the next two years and according to the feds involved Yvonne Harper, Larry Sykes, and Gary Johnson.

The court documents detail how each of the council members allegedly accepted payments in the range of five hundred to five thousand dollars for 'yes' votes on zoning requests to internet cafes.
    https://www.13abc.com/content/news/F...571562741.html

26. Link to Post #2294
    Thanks

Slightly off topic but excellent info...

What you didn't know about our President Donald John Trump. Because they hid it from you!

Viking
    Choose well.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (24th January 2021), Gwin Ru (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), selinam (24th January 2021), Yoda (24th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #2295
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

What you didn't know about our President Donald John Trump. Because they hid it from you!

Viking
    I watched the first few minutes of this (and will watch more later) but in the video they show Trump being inaugurated. You will see, and you may remember this, that the military folks walked with him as he went to the podium to deliver his speech. I thought at the time that was a signal to all that he had their support. I dont think it was done with Biden? And was that done before 2016? Very interesting given recent events......

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), selinam (24th January 2021), thepainterdoug (24th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #2296
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Viking
    So,if Trump took control or blackmailed the Vatican and big tech companies with threats of declas, then why would Italy and the big tech companies do everything they could to block his re-election. makes no sense to me.

However, it seems some interesting things were going down during them visits. Some unusual events occurred.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th January 2021), greybeard (24th January 2021), onevoice (24th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #2297
    Thanks

Choose well.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

greybeard (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (25th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #2298
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

One of the comments was "The "source believed to be reliable" link in Wayne Jett's document here takes you to Simon Parkes, the guy who claims his mother is a 9ft alien and that he has an entire alien family. He has a history that is questionable at best. I call bull**** on this, just more hopeium and continuation of the psyop". Is there any support of this other than this?

A brief look at his cite he has re posted vids from a lot of shady people.
    Last edited by Savannah; 24th January 2021 at 20:58.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

pyrangello (25th January 2021), ramus (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (25th January 2021), Strat (24th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #2299
    Thanks

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.
    Then, as the President and his team attempted to address the fraud and alleged abnormalities, the courts refused in any case evidence to be brought before a court of law.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tm_source=tele

Viking
    Choose well.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Baby Steps (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), greybeard (24th January 2021), onevoice (25th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Savannah (24th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #2300
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    One of the comments was "The "source believed to be reliable" link in Wayne Jett's document here takes you to Simon Parkes, the guy who claims his mother is a 9ft alien and that he has an entire alien family. He has a history that is questionable at best. I call bull**** on this, just more hopeium and continuation of the psyop". Is there any support of this other than this?

A brief look at his cite he has re posted vids from a lot of shady people.
    Unfortunately 'reliable' is relative. I agree with everything you said here.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

greybeard (24th January 2021), onevoice (25th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 124 FirstFirst 1 15 65 105 115 124 LastLast