+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst 1 16 66 106 116 124 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2301
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,527 times in 8,691 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

As posted elsewhere

Great summary of Election Fraud proofs in symbolcomms new wordpress blog

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-fraud-proofs/

Gab link

https://gab.com/Symbols

Quote 01/25/2021 Blog Post 3: Election Fraud Proofs (Fixed)
    https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-fraud-proofs/

There's a reason all of this stuff is censored. Because the quantity and transparency of fraud is beyond debate. You won't be able to watch/read all of these proofs, it would take months to do so.

Just skim a few and maybe post one or two that catch your eye on gab?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (25th January 2021), BushPilot (26th January 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th January 2021), greybeard (25th January 2021), Ivanhoe (26th January 2021), justntime2learn (27th January 2021), One (26th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (26th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2302
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Haven’t been posting much I have been very busy, I am privy to snippets of information, that’s all. Trust me folks the end is truly great. I’ll post when I can.

President Trump issued a Statement from the Office of the Former President today. In it he tells us that he will continue to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration through advocacy, organizing and public activism. Before everyone gets all in an uproar or woe is me doom and gloom, remember when Trump came down the escalator and he said, “I know their agenda and it is not mine.” It was at that moment he had my vote, for I knew he spoke of the world agenda 21. The key word(s) in this statement below, are “responsible for managing”; “official activities to advance the interests of the United States”; “carry on the AGENDA OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION”; “advocacy”; “ORGANIZING“; and “public activism”.
    Remember the military is in charge and they are completing a smooth transition. All things will be taken care of in a constitutional process.

He let those with eyes to see, see that the corporation is now dissolved, he is fine, and now there is an office of Donald J. Trump as all presidents are allowed six months to get up and running. He is announcing that his is up and running now. So as this plays itself out. Fear not and keep your eyes on the future. God is working this entire show.

Remember, draining the swamp is a world wide process. It was not just the corporation in D.C.. The swamp leeches out across the world where some strange things are taking place.
    Remember to look around and see the chess moves on the entire world board. There have been quite a few. Nothing is as it appears. Keep the faith and pray always. Remember all things to work together for good to them who love the Lord. God bless President Trump and our military. They have made strategic moves, based on intelligent planning and shown great courage. They did not shut down the CIA in Frankfurt for nothing. They did not secure all the voter fraud information for naught. Nor did they devise and implement a step by step operation that reached around the world to end human and child trafficking, end corruption and layout a succession of executive orders that gave the military power to seize assets of any foreign or domestic interference with US elections for the heck of it. Everything is playing out the way it was designed. We shall reap if we faint not. Be encouraged for THE BEST IS YET TO COME! God will do all things on his timeline.
    Dianne Marshall

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Blastolabs (27th January 2021), BoR (26th January 2021), BushPilot (26th January 2021), Elpis (1st February 2021), greybeard (26th January 2021), One (26th January 2021), Sadieblue (26th January 2021), Savannah (26th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2303
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    I have a feeling, call it a hunch, that we will hear from the state of Texas these days. This only seems to be the beginning of something huge. And it is not over. America will not proceed as if nothing happened. That is inconceivable at this point.
    https://tnm.me/news/political/texit-...s-now-official

https://twitter.com/KyleBiedermann/s...22692480393218

Kyle Biedermann

"Today, I filed HB 1359, the Texas Independence Referendum Act. For decades, the promises of America & our individual liberties have been eroding. Now is the time for the People of Texas to have the right to decide their own future. #LetTexansVote #Texit"

Future proves past....

....But I am not Q 🙂
    Last edited by BoR; 26th January 2021 at 22:55.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

BushPilot (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (29th January 2021), Elpis (1st February 2021), greybeard (27th January 2021), One (26th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (27th January 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2304
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

I have a feeling, call it a hunch, that we will hear from the state of Texas these days. This only seems to be the beginning of something huge. And it is not over. America will not proceed as if nothing happened. That is inconceivable at this point.
    https://tnm.me/news/political/texit-...s-now-official

https://twitter.com/KyleBiedermann/s...22692480393218

Kyle Biedermann

"Today, I filed HB 1359, the Texas Independence Referendum Act. For decades, the promises of America & our individual liberties have been eroding. Now is the time for the People of Texas to have the right to decide their own future. #LetTexansVote #Texit"

Future proves past....

....But I am not Q 🙂
    Will they be voting with Dominion machines? lol

IMO, We need to build the damn blockchain, like pronto! No more voting until we can vote on the blockchain. Not sure what is taking so long lol. Last time i checked the top crowd funded projects, most of the top 10 or 20 were crypto related. And some of them were for 100s of millions of dollars. wow! That was 1-2 years ago.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), greybeard (27th January 2021), mountain_jim (27th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (28th January 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2305
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,415 times in 21,108 posts

Exclamation Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• Biden Won the Most Votes EVER!?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), ClearWater (27th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (29th January 2021), Elpis (1st February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (27th January 2021), greybeard (27th January 2021), Matthew (28th January 2021), mountain_jim (28th January 2021), onevoice (27th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #2306
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

USG - General Flynn: “In the next couple of days I think we’re going to see some extraordinary historical moments, & definitely over the next 30 days” Flynn invoked George Washington’s historical Delaware crossing. @mgshow

https://t.me/mgshowchannel/1415
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (27th January 2021), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), BushPilot (27th January 2021), ClearWater (27th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (27th January 2021), gini (29th January 2021), Gwin Ru (28th January 2021), justntime2learn (28th January 2021), mountain_jim (28th January 2021), pyrangello (28th January 2021), Ratszinger (28th January 2021), Sadieblue (28th January 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021), Valle (27th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #2307
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Maricopa County Votes to Perform Forensic Audit of Machines Used in November Election
    BY TOM OZIMEK
    January 28, 2021

https://www.theepochtimes.com/marico...g-2021-01-28-1

"Maricopa County in Arizona will carry out a comprehensive forensic audit of its voting systems to allay concerns raised by some constituents about the integrity of the November 2020 election.

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously at a meeting Wednesday to hire two independent companies to conduct an audit that will probe whether voting machines counted votes correctly, and whether they were tampered with or hacked in any way.

The Republican-dominated board defended the accuracy of the county’s election results while expressing hope that a comprehensive equipment and software audit would dispel concerns that the results were inaccurate.

“Maricopa County elections were administered with integrity throughout 2020. That’s a fact. Multiple audits to date have proved as much, and multiple court rulings have concurred,” Chairman Jack Sellers said in a statement. “It’s also true that a significant number of voters want the additional assurance that a full forensic audit of tabulation equipment might bring, especially given all the misinformation that spread following the November 3 election.”

According to information from the meeting, the “multi-layered forensic audit” will include a software, hardware, and financial review of voting systems. A vulnerability analysis will be performed, along with a check for malware and a test to verify that tabulators did not send or receive information over the internet. Additionally, a logic and accuracy test of the county’s tabulation equipment will be carried out to verify whether ballots were counted accurately and to confirm that no votes were switched.

Supporters of President Donald Trump demonstrate at a ‘Stop the Steal’ rally in front of the Maricopa County Elections Department office in Phoenix, Ariz., on Nov. 7, 2020. (Mario Tama/Getty Images)
    “Regardless of how we got where we are today, there are a number of people now that have serious doubts about our election process,” Sellers said at the meeting.

“I really want to alleviate their concerns and their issues with whatever it is we are doing and convince them that this was in fact truly an honest election with good integrity,” he added.

The audit is unlikely to satisfy the demands of the Arizona Senate, however, which issued subpoenas to the supervisors in December demanding they turn over a range of election material, including images of all mail-in ballots and machines used to count votes, so that the Senate could carry out its own audit.

Arizona State Sen. Warren Peterson, a Republican who chairs the Judiciary Committee, told Fox 10 that the county’s audit will not alleviate the need for a Senate audit.

“A county audit will not prevent the Senate from doing their own audit,” Peterson told the outlet. “My concern with the county audit is that the scope of the audit is an inch deep. With the limited scope, they have asked to be audited, they are guaranteed to find nothing.”

The Maricopa County board has resisted the Senate’s requests, arguing that they were too broad, while trying to negotiate a settlement.

Seeking to shore up confidence in the November election, the Maricopa County Government on Wednesday published a list of steps taken to ensure election integrity, including an October logic and accuracy test on tabulation equipment and a November hand count audit of election results that “found a 100 percent match to the vote tabulation machines.” "
    Last edited by onawah; 28th January 2021 at 20:29.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th January 2021), BushPilot (28th January 2021), ClearWater (29th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), fifi (28th January 2021), greybeard (28th January 2021), Kryztian (28th January 2021), onevoice (28th January 2021), selinam (28th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #2308
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Same Clandestine Companies Involved in the Certification of Dominion Voting Systems and the 2020 Results in Georgia Were Chosen for the Upcoming Arizona ‘Audit’
    By Joe Hoft
    Published January 28, 2021
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...38Mc5EBc2Vryvg

"What we found is very strange. What is going on?
    Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors finally agreed to an election audit this week of its 2020 results. The county officials approved only two companies to perform their ballot audit, both which certified Dominion voting systems.
    Advertisement - story continues below

Maricopa officials refused to offer data expert Jovan Pulitzer the job which indicates the Board of Supervisors is doing all it can to hide the truth from its constituents.
    As reported earlier on Wednesday Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors finally agreed to have a forensic audit performed in their county. The Arizona Mirror reported:

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Independent Journalist Tayler Hansen: A Riot that Turned Deadly, What I Witnessed at the US Capitol Riot

Maricopa County will contract with two companies, Pro V&V and SLI Compliance, to conduct the audit. Those are the only two auditors certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, according to county spokesman Fields Moseley. A proposed settlement agreement between the Senate and the county would require the Senate to use an EAC-approved auditor.

The Board of Supervisors, whom many believe are covering up election corruption due to their actions since the 2020 election, decided to pass on expert Jovan Pulitzer, who has a thorough and independent method to review the ballots and results. Instead the Maricopa Board, after suing the Arizona Senate for ordering an audit be performed, eventually agreed to an audit but only if they could choose the auditors. The county officials then limited their choices to Pro V&V and SLI Compliance.

On Wednesday we took a look at these two organizations – Pro V&V and SLI Compliance.
    Pro V&V was also selected by Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for a recent sham audit there.

Secretary of State Raffensperger used Dominion-linked Pro V&V, an Alabama-based testing laboratory, to do the Georgia audit of the Dominion machines. The company announced it “found no evidence of the machines being tampered.” This should tell you something:

The technology company that last month performed an audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines in Georgia has for several years overseen testing of Dominion’s voting software, federal records indicate.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced in mid-November that the results of a forensic analysis of Dominion voting machines in the state — ordered in the wake of controversies involving the nationwide election equipment vendor — revealed “no evidence of the machines being tampered.”

To perform the audit, the state contracted Pro V&V, which Raffensperger identified as “a U.S. Election Assistance Commission certified testing laboratory.” (The Election Assistance Commission is an independent agency of the U.S. government created under the 2002 Help America Vote Act. Among its functions is the certification of election equipment and accreditation of election system testing labs.)

But it’s much more than that. We know for example that Pro V&V has only three company contacts and has been in business since 2011. The President of Pro V&B is Jack Cobb. Cobb has been called in to perform audits for Dominion in the past. He performed one audit in the Philippines in 2019, but he referred to himself as the ‘Laboratory Director’ during this engagement, for some reason, rather than the President of the company:

Comelec Commissioner Marlon S. Casquejo and Pro V & V Laboratory Dir. Ryan Jackson Cobb will facilitate the creation of the trusted build for the VCM and CCS.@BusinessMirror @COMELEC @jabjimenez pic.twitter.com/MvKPv9e5Y5

— Samuel Medenilla (@sam_medenilla) January 7, 2019
    Pro V&V is very quiet with the exception of the couple of audits identified. Pro V&V once had a certificate of accreditation from the USEAC but it expired in 2017. (No recent accreditation is noted on its website.)

We were unable to determine if their license has been updated since then.

On its website, Pro V&V has a page dedicated to News. On this page the only ‘News’ reported is a report that Pro V&V audited Dominion’s Democracy Suite 5.0. This is the only news reported on the site. There is little mentioned in the article with a link to the report at the EAC:

The link to the report at the government’s EAC site shows no report and the page is not found:

There’s not much else about Pro V&V other than Cobb noted the company made no revenues in a filing in 2011 with the SEC.
    Since then, we can find no reported income, only a couple ‘audits’, no filings and no traffic to its website.

SLI Compliance also provides little support for its election certifications on its site. It has a website and a page dedicated to voting system certification testing. SLI Compliance on this page claims it was accredited by the USEAC but we can find no support for this or if this is current. We looked at the website for the USEAC and can find no list of entities who have current accreditations.

SLI Compliance lists two election system certification tests it performed in the past, one in the Philippines in 2010 and one in Broomfield county Colorado in 2013. These are it.

We also located an SLI Compliance test of Dominion Voting Systems where it performed a certification test for Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 in 2018.
    It appears that Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are basically shell companies with little support for their work. They also don’t appear to be currently accredited by the USEAC and there is no evidence SLI ever was accredited other than their statement on their website that they are. Despite all of this, the politicians in Maricopa County just selected these two companies to ‘audit’ the likely corrupt results in their county. They claimed to select Pro V&V and SLI because the companies were accredited.

In Arizona the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa county prefer using companies connected to Dominion voting systems claiming they are accredited so their election result will be certified no matter how corrupt the results may be.

The people in Arizona should NEVER approve this latest effort to hide the true results from the election in Maricopa County."

Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP's founder, Jim Hoft. His posts have been retweeted by President Trump and have made the headlines at the Drudge Report. Joe worked as a corporate executive in Hong Kong and traveled the world for his work, which gives him a unique perspective of US and global current events
    Last edited by onawah; 28th January 2021 at 21:04.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BushPilot (28th January 2021), ClearWater (29th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), fifi (28th January 2021), greybeard (28th January 2021), mountain_jim (29th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (29th January 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #2309
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SONYPodcastS #2389F

This guy is always on the ball.
    Well worth a listen.
    Chris

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

BushPilot (28th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (29th January 2021), Sadieblue (29th January 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021), selinam (29th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #2310
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Same Clandestine Companies Involved in the Certification of Dominion Voting Systems and the 2020 Results in Georgia Were Chosen for the Upcoming Arizona ‘Audit’
    By Joe Hoft
    Published January 28, 2021
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...38Mc5EBc2Vryvg

"What we found is very strange. What is going on?
    Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors finally agreed to an election audit this week of its 2020 results. The county officials approved only two companies to perform their ballot audit, both which certified Dominion voting systems.
    Advertisement - story continues below

Maricopa officials refused to offer data expert Jovan Pulitzer the job which indicates the Board of Supervisors is doing all it can to hide the truth from its constituents.
    As reported earlier on Wednesday Arizona’s Maricopa County Board of Supervisors finally agreed to have a forensic audit performed in their county. The Arizona Mirror reported:

TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Independent Journalist Tayler Hansen: A Riot that Turned Deadly, What I Witnessed at the US Capitol Riot

Maricopa County will contract with two companies, Pro V&V and SLI Compliance, to conduct the audit. Those are the only two auditors certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, according to county spokesman Fields Moseley. A proposed settlement agreement between the Senate and the county would require the Senate to use an EAC-approved auditor.

The Board of Supervisors, whom many believe are covering up election corruption due to their actions since the 2020 election, decided to pass on expert Jovan Pulitzer, who has a thorough and independent method to review the ballots and results. Instead the Maricopa Board, after suing the Arizona Senate for ordering an audit be performed, eventually agreed to an audit but only if they could choose the auditors. The county officials then limited their choices to Pro V&V and SLI Compliance.

On Wednesday we took a look at these two organizations – Pro V&V and SLI Compliance.
    Pro V&V was also selected by Georgia’s corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for a recent sham audit there.

Secretary of State Raffensperger used Dominion-linked Pro V&V, an Alabama-based testing laboratory, to do the Georgia audit of the Dominion machines. The company announced it “found no evidence of the machines being tampered.” This should tell you something:

The technology company that last month performed an audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines in Georgia has for several years overseen testing of Dominion’s voting software, federal records indicate.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced in mid-November that the results of a forensic analysis of Dominion voting machines in the state — ordered in the wake of controversies involving the nationwide election equipment vendor — revealed “no evidence of the machines being tampered.”

To perform the audit, the state contracted Pro V&V, which Raffensperger identified as “a U.S. Election Assistance Commission certified testing laboratory.” (The Election Assistance Commission is an independent agency of the U.S. government created under the 2002 Help America Vote Act. Among its functions is the certification of election equipment and accreditation of election system testing labs.)

But it’s much more than that. We know for example that Pro V&V has only three company contacts and has been in business since 2011. The President of Pro V&B is Jack Cobb. Cobb has been called in to perform audits for Dominion in the past. He performed one audit in the Philippines in 2019, but he referred to himself as the ‘Laboratory Director’ during this engagement, for some reason, rather than the President of the company:

Comelec Commissioner Marlon S. Casquejo and Pro V & V Laboratory Dir. Ryan Jackson Cobb will facilitate the creation of the trusted build for the VCM and CCS.@BusinessMirror @COMELEC @jabjimenez pic.twitter.com/MvKPv9e5Y5

— Samuel Medenilla (@sam_medenilla) January 7, 2019
    Pro V&V is very quiet with the exception of the couple of audits identified. Pro V&V once had a certificate of accreditation from the USEAC but it expired in 2017. (No recent accreditation is noted on its website.)

We were unable to determine if their license has been updated since then.

On its website, Pro V&V has a page dedicated to News. On this page the only ‘News’ reported is a report that Pro V&V audited Dominion’s Democracy Suite 5.0. This is the only news reported on the site. There is little mentioned in the article with a link to the report at the EAC:

The link to the report at the government’s EAC site shows no report and the page is not found:

There’s not much else about Pro V&V other than Cobb noted the company made no revenues in a filing in 2011 with the SEC.
    Since then, we can find no reported income, only a couple ‘audits’, no filings and no traffic to its website.

SLI Compliance also provides little support for its election certifications on its site. It has a website and a page dedicated to voting system certification testing. SLI Compliance on this page claims it was accredited by the USEAC but we can find no support for this or if this is current. We looked at the website for the USEAC and can find no list of entities who have current accreditations.

SLI Compliance lists two election system certification tests it performed in the past, one in the Philippines in 2010 and one in Broomfield county Colorado in 2013. These are it.

We also located an SLI Compliance test of Dominion Voting Systems where it performed a certification test for Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 in 2018.
    It appears that Pro V&V and SLI Compliance are basically shell companies with little support for their work. They also don’t appear to be currently accredited by the USEAC and there is no evidence SLI ever was accredited other than their statement on their website that they are. Despite all of this, the politicians in Maricopa County just selected these two companies to ‘audit’ the likely corrupt results in their county. They claimed to select Pro V&V and SLI because the companies were accredited.

In Arizona the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa county prefer using companies connected to Dominion voting systems claiming they are accredited so their election result will be certified no matter how corrupt the results may be.

The people in Arizona should NEVER approve this latest effort to hide the true results from the election in Maricopa County."

Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP's founder, Jim Hoft. His posts have been retweeted by President Trump and have made the headlines at the Drudge Report. Joe worked as a corporate executive in Hong Kong and traveled the world for his work, which gives him a unique perspective of US and global current events
    The corruption is so deep that if you were underwater you would not be able to find the surface for a breath of air. I also had an image in my mind (while reading through the last two articles) of having one foot stuck in 6 inches of mud then you put the other foot into the mud, sinking 7 inches while trying to pull your first foot out.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

BushPilot (29th January 2021), Merkaba360 (30th January 2021), onawah (29th January 2021), Sadieblue (29th January 2021), Savannah (29th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #2311
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That was posted on January 6th, and possibly earlier than that. 1/6/21 is the earliest date I could find that posted.
    So whatever he was predicting doesn't seem to have happened yet.
    Thirty days from the 6th would be the end of next week.
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    USG - General Flynn: “In the next couple of days I think we’re going to see some extraordinary historical moments, & definitely over the next 30 days” Flynn invoked George Washington’s historical Delaware crossing. @mgshow

https://t.me/mgshowchannel/1415
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sadieblue (29th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #2312
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you go that youtube channel, Chris, I think you will find "that guy" isn't who you think he is.
    Just take a look at all the ads there.
    SONYPodcastS #2389F

Well worth a listen.
    Chris

Each breath a gift...

24. Link to Post #2313
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If you go that youtube channel, Chris, I think you will find "that guy" isn't who you think he is.
    Just take a look at all the ads there.
    SONYPodcastS #2389F

Well worth a listen.
    Chris

X22 was banned from youtube, he is now on BitChute and other platforms.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

onawah (29th January 2021), Tintin (30th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #2314
    Language
    English
    Thanks

onawah the problem is that so many are using adverts it takes from what they are saying.
    The one in question seems to me to give out well thought out information.
    I accept that my experience of investigating these sites and statements is very new and perhaps a little trusting.
    However you cant have wheat without chaff -- so there may be some value therein.
    Your experience and posts are held in high regard by me and others.
    Best wishes
    Chris

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Hym (4th February 2021), onawah (29th January 2021), Savannah (1st February 2021), Tintin (30th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #2315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris, the problem here isn't that " so many are using adverts it takes from what they are saying."
    See Savannah's post at https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1407595
    The problem is that XX2 Report guy you like is no longer on youtube, though people may be taking bits of what he says and posting them on their youtube channels, ...adding lots and lots of very annoying ads, which is what you have posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1407431
    If you want the genuine XX2 reports now, they are on bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/n78PbEkvWx2g/
    or Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/X22Report

onawah the problem is that so many are using adverts it takes from what they are saying.
    The one in question seems to me to give out well thought out information.
    I accept that my experience of investigating these sites and statements is very new and perhaps a little trusting.
    However you cant have wheat without chaff -- so there may be some value therein.
    Your experience and posts are held in high regard by me and others.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BushPilot (30th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), greybeard (29th January 2021), Hym (4th February 2021), Savannah (1st February 2021)

30. Link to Post #2316
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Virginia's ILLEGAL Ballots

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), pueblo (1st February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (1st February 2021), Savannah (1st February 2021)

32. Link to Post #2317
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,415 times in 21,108 posts

• Watch Rand Paul Destroy ABC Host
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blastolabs (1st February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (1st February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), pueblo (1st February 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (1st February 2021), Savannah (1st February 2021)

34. Link to Post #2318
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Watch Rand Paul Destroy ABC Host
    When Russian news is more accurate than American news you know we got problems:

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (2nd February 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st February 2021), greybeard (1st February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), pueblo (1st February 2021), Reinhard (2nd February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (1st February 2021)

36. Link to Post #2319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ep. 2393b - Panic In DC, Election Fraud Projection, It’s Time To Return Publicly

https://www.bitchute.com/video/anH2bbvr6AHz/

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (2nd February 2021), Eva2 (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (3rd February 2021), Savannah (3rd February 2021), selinam (2nd February 2021)

38. Link to Post #2320
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Panic In DC, Election Fraud Projection, It’s Time To Return Publicly

The MSM is now reporting that the economy is improving faster than expected. When you open states and businesses, the economy will grow. The people are now seeing the rigged system first hand and the people are not happy about this. People are seeing 20/20 when it comes to which side the politicians are on. The patriots are now ready and prepared to go after the [DS]/MSM. In Myanmar the military decided to take over because of election fraud. Is this projection on election fraud here in the US? Trump and the patriots are ready to inject election fraud, treason, and crimes against humanity facts into the upcoming impeachment trial. Panic in DC, they don’t know the plan of the patriots.

Further reading

https://x22report.com/panic-in-dc-el...licly-ep-2393/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Eva2 (2nd February 2021), greybeard (2nd February 2021), Sadieblue (3rd February 2021), Savannah (3rd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst 1 16 66 106 116 124 LastLast