+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst 1 36 76 86 96 124 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1701
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Pence: Constitution ‘Constrains Me’ From Rejecting Electoral Votes
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER
    January 6, 2021
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/pence-...g-2021-01-06-3

"Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday said that he doesn’t believe he has the “unilateral authority” to decide between competing slates of electors.

“It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not,” Pence said in a statement released just before a joint session of Congress began.

As president of the Senate, Pence is presiding over the session. The purpose of the session is to count electoral votes.

Under the Electoral College system, voters choose electors. Those electors then vote, almost always for the candidate that received the most ballots in their state. Congress meets in the January after an election to tally the votes.

Typically a rote affair, this session has taken on heightened significance after seven states sent two certificates to Washington, one for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and one for President Donald Trump. Biden won the states but Trump has said he was cheated.

Trump and some Republicans argue that Pence has the “exclusive authority” to reject electoral votes for Biden and choose the ones for Trump. A lawsuit asking a court to support that view was rejected by a district judge. An appeal was dismissed, though the plaintiffs earlier Wednesday asked the Supreme Court to intervene.

Trump has repeatedly called on Pence to act. If Pence “comes through for us, we will win the Presidency,” Trump asserted in a tweet early Wednesday. He also said his vice president could send electoral results back to state legislatures.

Pence, though, described his role as presiding officer as “largely ceremonial.”

But he noted that members of Congress can act by objecting to electoral votes. Over 100 Republicans plan to do so. They will contest at least three states, with the hope that a senator supports challenges to another three or four. Objections require signatures from a senator and a representative. They trigger a two-hour debate and a vote; a simple majority of each chamber would uphold an objection.

“Given the voting irregularities that took place in our November elections and the disregard of state election statutes by some officials, I welcome the efforts of Senate and House members who have stepped forward to use their authority under the law to raise objections and present evidence,” Pence said.

He said he’d make sure that objections that meet the requirements “are given proper consideration” and criticized people who have described objections as improper or undemocratic, accusing them of ignoring “more than 130 years of history” and pointing out that Democrats raised objections in Congress the last three times a Republican candidate for president prevailed."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (6th January 2021), selinam (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1702
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    GP says shots have been fired

BREAKING: SHOTS FIRED IN CHAMBER — Woman Taken Out on Stretcher Covered in Blood
    seems super staged... 1 person broke in to the chamber AND happened to get shot?

hmmmm....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1703
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Oh dear...Not wanting this.

GRAPHIC: Videos report to show Trump supporter shot in US Capitol

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/06/g...in-us-capitol/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), T Smith (7th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1704
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I called my husband who is in D.C. right now for the rally and he told me he is inside the Capitol building! Then we were cut off, so I don't know what will happen to him, but at least it is probably warmer than outside.

Considering that Trump was waiting to exhaust all legal avenues to his second term, the only thing that remains now since Pence has shown his true colors is military action of some limited sort. I think that by allowing the protesters to stay inside the Capitol building as long as they like might be signaling to everyone that this is nothing compared to what could be coming next.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021), T Smith (7th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #1705
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I called my husband who is in D.C. right now for the rally and he told me he is inside the Capitol building! Then we were cut off, so I don't know what will happen to him, but at least it is probably warmer than outside.

Considering that Trump was waiting to exhaust all legal avenues to his second term, the only thing that remains now since Pence has shown his true colors is military action of some limited sort. I think that by allowing the protesters to stay inside the Capitol building as long as they like might be signaling to everyone that this is nothing compared to what could be coming next.
    Is there anything that can happen where you would go "yeah maybe this isn't the best idea"? Or do you really want this "by any means necessary"?

edit: by 'this' I mean overturning the official election result

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #1706
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Is there anything that can happen where you would go "yeah maybe this isn't the best idea"?
    Do you think it's the "best idea' to have the largest military in the world run by someone who is very probably comprimised, a known "war hawk" and has some sort of diminished mental capacity who got into his position through obvious fraud?

if not now, when?

as of now, there is NO OFFICAL election result
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (6th January 2021), Ami (7th January 2021), Arcturian108 (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Eva2 (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (6th January 2021), One (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #1707
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is there anything that can happen where you would go "yeah maybe this isn't the best idea"? Or do you really want this "by any means necessary"?

As an American citizen from birth, and as a Ph.D. (a.b.d.) in American intellectual history, I would say that the corruption levels in our government have reached such unprecedented proportions that we need a true reset, as the system has been completely suborned and almost nothing of the original republic remains. The only institution (or parts thereof) that have not had such high levels of corruption is our military.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (6th January 2021), Ami (7th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Eva2 (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), selinam (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #1708
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Is there anything that can happen where you would go "yeah maybe this isn't the best idea"?
    Do you think it's the "best idea' to have the largest military in the world run by someone who is very probably comprimised, a known "war hawk" and has some sort of diminished mental capacity who got into his position through obvious fraud?
    Not the "best" idea, but definitely a better idea than the alternative, and that's saying something. Fortunately I don't live in the US and I can just watch this unfold with a large helping of popcorn.

Quote if not now, when?
    I'm not questioning the when. I'm asking, is there a limit to how far it should go? Should I take your not answering my question as a "Yes, by any means necessary"?

Quote as of now, there is NO OFFICAL election result
    Yes, fine, but you know what I mean. I assume you've seen the statements from McConnell and Pence by now. I think you'll agree that this storming the Capitol thing has not persuaded any members of Congress to vote in FAVOR of the objections. In fact, I daresay that some that were planning on voting for Trump have now decided otherwise based on his inaction in the past hour or so.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

As an American citizen from birth, and as a Ph.D. (a.b.d.) in American intellectual history, I would say that the corruption levels in our government have reached such unprecedented proportions that we need a true reset, as the system has been completely suborned and almost nothing of the original republic remains. The only institution (or parts thereof) that have not had such high levels of corruption is our military.
    So, yes, by any means necessary? Is it hard to say it out loud or something?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), selinam (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #1709
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Full List: 89 Representatives, 13 Senators Pledge to Object to Electoral Votes
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER
    January 6, 2021
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/full-l...g-2021-01-06-1

"One hundred and two Republicans have committed to objecting to electoral votes during the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, according to an Epoch Times tally.

That includes 13 senators.

Congress is convening in Washington to count ballots sent by state electors, under the Electoral College system. Congress will determine who is president-elect based on the votes.

President Donald Trump ran for a second term against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Objections must be in writing and have the support of at least one senator and one representative. An objection triggers a withdrawal from the joint session and a two-hour debate, followed by a vote.

“I’m hoping that the American people get to hear just a small amount of evidence” during the debates, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) told The Epoch Times on Tuesday.

House Democrats are planning to use the debate time to present their “constitutional, historical, and thematic justification for respecting the will of the people,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told colleagues in a Jan. 5 letter.

A majority vote in each chamber votes upholds an objection, which would nullify the contested electoral votes.

“We understand that our support of objections in the joint session may not be sustained by a majority of both houses of Congress. Our oath, nonetheless, is to ‘support and defend the Constitution of the United States,’ and to ‘bear true faith and allegiance to the same.’ Taking this action today will not undermine our beleaguered institutions, as some critics charge, but rather reinforce and defend them,” 37 House Republicans, including House GOP Conference Vice Chair Mike Johnson (R-La.), said in a statement Wednesday.

A candidate must reach 270 electoral votes to win. If neither candidate does, a secondary system is triggered wherein each state’s representatives combine in one vote to elect the next president. The Senate would do the same for vice president.

Pelosi and fellow Democrats say Biden has already won the election. Trump and others assert the election isn’t over.

Trump this week signaled he’d continue challenging the election even if Biden is certified the winner by Congress.

“That was a rigged election, but we’re still fighting it and you’ll see what’s going to happen,” he told a rally in Georgia.

See the full list of planned objectors below. This list will be updated if others commit.

Senate
    Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.)
    Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)
    Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.)
    Sen. Steve Daines (R-Mont.)
    Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.)
    Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.)
    Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.)
    Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.)
    Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.)
    Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.)
    Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.)
    Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.)
    Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.)

House of Representatives
    Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.)
    Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)
    Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.)
    Rep. Barry Moore (R-Ala.)
    Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.)
    Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.)
    Rep. Brian Babin (R-Texas)
    Rep. Ted Budd (R-N.C.)
    Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.)
    Rep. Lance Gooden (R-Texas)
    Rep. Jeff Van Drew (R-N.J.)
    Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas)
    Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas)
    Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.)
    Rep. Burgess Owens (R-Utah)
    Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-Ga.)
    Rep. Jerry Carl (R-Ala.)
    Rep. Yvette Herrell (R-N.M.)
    Rep. Mark Green (R-Tenn.)
    Rep. Ralph Norman (R-S.C.)
    Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.)
    Rep. Diana Harshbarger (R-Tenn.)
    Rep. Clay Higgins (R-La.)
    Rep. Jason Smith (R-Mo.)
    Rep. Billy Long (R-Mo.)
    Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.)
    Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-Mo.)
    Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Dan Meuser (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Glenn Thompson (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Lloyd Smucker (R-Pa.)
    Rep. John Joyce (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Fred Keller (R-Pa.)
    Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.)
    Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Randy Weber (R-Texas)
    Rep. Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga)
    Rep. John Rutherford (R-Fla.)
    Rep. William Timmons (R-S.C.)
    Rep. Kevin Hern (R-Okla.)
    Rep. Kat Cammack (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (R-Tenn.)
    Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio)
    Rep. Richard Hudson (R-N.C.)
    Rep. Ron Estes (R-Kan.)
    Rep. Tracey Mann (R-Kan.)
    Rep. Jacob LaTurner (R-Kan.)
    Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.)
    Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colo.)
    Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Ala.)
    Rep. Chris Stewart (R-Utah)
    Rep. Russ Fulcher (R-Idaho)
    Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.)
    Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.)
    Rep. Jack Bergman (R-Mich.)
    Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.)
    Rep. Ron Wright (R-Texas)
    Rep. Warren Davidson (R-Ohio)
    Rep. John Carter (R-Texas)
    Rep. Robert Aderholt (R-Ala.)
    Rep. Mike Garcia (R-Calif.)
    Rep. Bill Posey (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Scott Franklin (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.)
    Rep. Steven Palazzo (R-Miss.)
    Rep. Adrian Smith (R-Neb.)
    Rep. David Rouzer (R-N.C.)
    Rep. Bob Gibbs (R-Ohio)
    Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.)
    Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-Tenn.)
    Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas)
    Rep. Dan Bishop (R-N.C.)
    Rep. Jodey Arrington (R-Texas)
    Rep. Rick Crawford (R-Ark.)
    Rep. Greg Murphy (R-N.C.)
    Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.)
    Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La.)
    Rep. Rick Allen (R-Ga.)
    Rep. Mike Bost (R-Ill.)
    Rep. Ben Cline (R-Va.)
    Rep. Gary Palmer (R-Ala.)
    Rep. Gregory Steube (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Tom Tiffany (R-Wis.)
    Rep. Michael Waltz (R-Fla.)
    Rep. Stephanie Bice (R-Okla.) "
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #1710
    Thanks

President Trump activated the National Guard on Wednesday after patriots stormed the Capitol building.

Vice President Mike Pence and other lawmakers were evacuated or told to shelter in place.

A female Trump supporter who was inside the Capitol was shot in the neck (possibly fatal) by police.

President Trump called for peace before deploying the National Guard.

“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!” Trump said.

BREAKING: President Trump Activates National Guard After Chaos Erupts at Capitol Building
    By Cristina Laila
    Published January 6, 2021 at 2:59pm

President Trump activated the National Guard on Wednesday after patriots stormed the Capitol building.

Vice President Mike Pence and other lawmakers were evacuated or told to shelter in place.

Advertisement - story continues below

A female Trump supporter who was inside the Capitol was shot in the neck (possibly fatal) by police.

President Trump called for peace before deploying the National Guard.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Pence Releases Statement Ahead of Certification of Electoral College, Says He Will NOT Block Biden's Electors

“I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!” Trump said.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany announced the President activated the National Guard along with other federal protective services.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Pence Releases Statement Ahead of Certification of Electoral College, Says He Will NOT Block Biden's Electors

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...itol-building/

Viking
    Choose well.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #1711
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

You really don't get it do you? The election result is only a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eva2 (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), selinam (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #1712
    Thanks

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...ons-fired.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Patriots now occupy the Senate Chamber, have invaded Pelosi’s office… weapon fired by Capitol Police, one Trump supporter reportedly killed

Wednesday, January 06, 2021 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Patriots protesting the outright treason, corruption and fraud of the ruling class have stormed the Capitol Building and now occupy the Senate Chambers.

Another group now occupies Nancy Pelosi’s office where they are now reportedly reading emails from Pelosi’s staff computers.

Earlier reports indicated weapons were drawn and fired in the chambers, with one person reportedly shot and killed by the Capitol Police, although this has not yet been confirmed. The situation is changing rapidly, and information is sketchy.

The storming of the Capitol Building began after treasonous Democrats began reading prepared statements that falsely claimed Joe Biden won the popular vote and that the elections were completely fair, honest and transparent. In reality, there is overwhelming evidence of widespread, coordinated election rigging and fraud.

Trump tweeted out:

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

Viking
    Choose well.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (6th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #1713
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

You really don't get it do you? The election result is only a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.
    I can agree with corruption going rampant in the government, that has always been the case and is nothing new.

The thing I don't "get" is why Trump is seen as the savior of all things corrupt, when he's hardly been an example of an upstanding, law-abiding citizen himself.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #1714
    Thanks

The thing I don't "get" is why Trump is seen as the savior of all things corrupt, when he's hardly been an example of an upstanding, law-abiding citizen himself.
    statements with out claims or merits are a part of the issue here..

you are proving to be a low information participant here... please give examples of your claims, (I mean good luck, they don't exist).
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th January 2021), atman (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), Waldo (6th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #1715
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

This day is rolling out as remarkably amateurish.. there was no last minute arrests, martial law, secret machinations.. if I call it as I see it, Trump appears finished. I did vote for the man, as I view Biden as a total joke. But really, the Calvary was due a long time ago and they simply did not appear.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Hym (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021), Waldo (6th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #1716
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Trump is not the saviour --
    Its the people behind him who saw the infiltration by the Communist Party.

This is not a small thing its on a world wide scale.
    If it was just a straight honest fight for the presidency -- frankly it would not matter too much who won, at least not to me.
    No this thread and iota's sets out the context through loads of information.
    Lives have been lost - many threatened -- censorship rampent
    If a person wants that kind of life--free speach gone -- do as you are told etc Then support Biden.
    Be careful what you wish for
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

atman (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Mypos (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021), Waldo (6th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #1717
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just spoke with my husband at the D.C. rally, and he is safe and sound on the train going to Virginia to have a beer with a new friend he met at the protest. He only suffered slightly from tear gas spraying, and thankfully is not under arrest. He wasn't inside the Capitol building long, so all is well. It looks like Antifa members were the ones stirring up trouble from new photos I am seeing.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

atman (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), selinam (6th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #1718
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    This day is rolling out as remarkably amateurish.. there was no last minute arrests, martial law, secret machinations.. if I call it as I see it, Trump appears finished. I did vote for the man, as I view Biden as a total joke. But really, the Calvary was due a long time ago and they simply did not appear.
    I fear you are correct Deborah....what an anticlimax.

Where do we go from here I ask.

Viking
    Choose well.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (6th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #1719
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I can agree with corruption going rampant in the government, that has always been the case and is nothing new.

Forget the personalities for a minute. You don't like Trump, fine, he gets on a lot of people's nerves, fine....

..but if there is a chance, however slim, that Trump is backed by and working for a group of people that are fighting against the tyrannical globalist tsunami that threatens the whole of humanity, then I am prepared to forgive him his failings/personal shortcomings in the hope of reversing our current doomed trajectory....

It may turn out to be naive 'hopium' on my part, it may not, but where we are now, and where we are headed goes way beyond just the garden variety 'political corruption' that as you rightly said has been with us forever.

We are in the fight of our lives, for our lives and I am prepared to at least give the benefit of the doubt, until proven to be misplaced, to anyone or anything that even remotely looks like they might be standing up for us humans and our humanity.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th January 2021), atman (6th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), Eva2 (6th January 2021), fifi (7th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Journeyman (7th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), selinam (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #1720
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    I fear you are correct Deborah....what an anticlimax.

Where do we go from here I ask.

Viking
    well... if the electoral vote isn't wrapped up today (doesn't seem like it will be due to occupation) then we move on to the next stage... this really isn't over yet... several things still need to happen today.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (6th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2021), gord (7th January 2021), greybeard (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), justntime2learn (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), onevoice (7th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), PurpleLama (6th January 2021), skogvokter (6th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst 1 36 76 86 96 124 LastLast