+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst 1 24 74 114 124
Results 2,461 to 2,471 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2461
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

A summary of USB drive usage anomalies, none of which have resulted in investigations or charges I understand...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

Quote EXCLUSIVE: USB DRIVES Were Suspiciously Stolen, Transferred and Inserted Into Voting Systems Used in Swing States in 2020 Election
    By Joe Hoft
    Published June 30, 2021 at 9:25am
    2797 Comments
    excerpt

Quote One IT expert reached out to us a few days after the election and shared some information on the voting systems used in US elections. This IT expert located a previous audit report from an audit of the Dominion voting system in California. In the audit report the state of California showed a high-level diagram of the Dominion system which is likely similar to the set up in Pennsylvania and other locations:

This diagram showed that there are laptops or workstations onsite that some of the workers can access after the ballot images are scanned in. Our expert stated that he kept thinking about the USB drives and immediately noticed this is where election data (i.e. forged/faked images) could be inserted or changed.

When a number of USBs in a location go missing or are lost, the proper response would be for the location or district where the USBs went missing to replace all USBs in the locations or districts with similar credentials as the missing USBs. There is no indication that this happened in the 2020 Election.

In addition, per a discussion with one top security expert, the protocol related to the transfer of USBs in Arizona and other states appears to have changed for this election. Rather than individuals from each location transporting the USB to the tabulation centers and signing off on their activities which provides the proper chain of control, this year something different took place. Individuals from the state or from some election-related entity picked up the USBs at all locations and transported them to the location where the results were tabulated. The reason for this change was blamed on COVID or rather, COVID was used to make this change.

This whole scenario opened the door to manipulation of votes through the USBs before they were delivered to the location where they were to be counted.

The safekeeping and security of USBs used in the 2020 Election were very weak or even absent. There is evidence showing a pattern of USB abuse in swing states where Biden was eventually awarded the win.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (1st July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), greybeard (1st July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2462
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,669 times in 20,819 posts

• Full Forensic Audit Coming To Critical Battleground State

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vgxbed
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #2463
    Thanks

https://electionwiz.com/2021/07/09/n...-2020-results/

New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Ballots in Georgia to Tip 2020 Results

uly 9, 2021

New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal ballots were cast in Georgia during the November 2020 election, a number that is likely to rise over the coming months.

In Georgia, there was both an “audit” and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored was evidence that tens of thousands of Georgians potentially voted illegally.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, said, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service.

After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

“It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues,” Davis said. But he continued quietly working on the issue, working to identify illegal votes.

In May of 2021, Davis says he received an updated voter database from the Gregoria Secretary of State’s office. “I imported the data and compared voter’s addresses to the NCOA information I processed in November,” Davis said.

When Davis ran the data, he found that, of the approximately 35,000 Georgians who indicated they had moved from one county to another county more than 30 days before the November general election, as of May, more than 10,300 had updated their voter registration information, providing the secretary of state the exact address they had previously provided to the USPS, the Federalist reported. Those same 10,000-plus individuals all also cast ballots in the county in which they had previously lived.

“That number continues to increase every day as more and more people update their registrations,” Davis said. “I have little doubt that the total number will eventually meet and then exceed President Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia.”

Davis’s works is consistent with an earlier analysis conducted by the Voter Integrity Project (VIP) which showed more than 20,000 people who voted in Georgia did not meet the state’s residency requirements.

“These issues were absolutely systemic,” Davis stressed, noting “they occurred in every county in the state, in every state house, state senate, and in every congressional district in the state.”

Jake Evans, who holds the distinction of being the only lawyer in Georgia history to successfully overturn two elections in the same race, concurred with Davis.

Under Georgia law, Evans explained, “an election should be overturned either if (1) more votes than decided the election were illegal, wrongfully rejected or irregular, or (2) when there were systemic irregularities that cast in doubt the results of the election.”

Davis’s data proves significant because critics of Trump’s challenge to the certification of Georgia’s election results framed the NCOA information as either unreliable or of an insufficient magnitude to cast the outcome of the election in doubt. But by updating their voter registration information with the same address as contained in the NCOA database, the voters themselves have established the reliability of that information, Margot Cleveland writes.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th July 2021), greybeard (9th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #2464
    Thanks

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/post...53428670443887

Quote Kanekoa
    @KanekoaTheGreat

Wow! Looks like the CCP may have been using the Italian defense contractor Leonardo SpA to steal US aerospace technology for years!

And, would you look at that - Leonardo SpA also happens to be in business with the same UBS Securities that infused $400 million into Staple Street Capital (owner of Dominion Voting Systems) just three weeks before the 2020 presidential election!

Makes you wonder - why is there an Italian affidavit alleging that Leonardo SpA's Head of IT Arturo D'Elia admitted to taking part in a cyber hack of the 2020 election

https://marcopolo.guru/reports/MP_Ra..._9_21_0900.pdf

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...-the-election/

OH BUMMER! SOMEONE STOLE THE CASH TO STEAL THE ELECTION
    By Howell Woltz -May 10, 2021

$900m – not just $400m – was taken and used by Obama to rig the 2020 elections.

Fourteen pallets of cash, laundered via the US. embassy in Dubai and Vatican was less than half of it.

Apologies, mates. We…well no, I…missed the mark.

Our sources confirmed that 14 pallets of Obama/Iran Joint Comprehensive Plan for Action cash were laundered via Dubai and sent to Italy (using the Vatican Bank).

This was to pay off Leonardo for use of their satellites to upload votes to America – as admitted by their IT guy who did it – Arturo D’Elia.

Payoffs were also made to Scytl in Barcelona which aided in the switch providing real time election intel from the Dominion voting machines with assistance of CIA traitors (Frankfurt) and U.S. Embassy (Rome) as we outed months ago to fix the election.

We published the testimony of Arturo D’Elia, Leonardo Sp.A.’s IT Chief who actually did the physical switching of votes from Trump to Biden in the key States where the fraud was most prevalent – on orders of American employees working in the U.S. Embassy in Rome.

D’Elia also had a backup drive showing each ‘switch’ of votes he made on the instruction of U.S. traitors. That proved that the election fraud was organised directly by Obama hacks of the State Department and CIA.

We reported this information from D’Elia – thanks to American reporter in Rome, Maria Zack – which showed an actual 68 million votes for Biden to 79 million votes for Trump – including all the mail-in fraud, dead Dems still voting at age 118 and so on.

So Biden’s actual tally of real votes from real voters was closer to 31 million.

But I missed half of the story

I was off by half a billion U.S. Dollars according to information just disclosed by Lt. General Thomas McInerny and Maria Zack.

Lt. General McInerny & Maria Zack just corrected me. Almost a billion was stolen to ‘fix’ the election, and Obama did it. They’ve got the goods
    The total payoff included $500 million stolen from Operation Enduring Freedom routed via Ghana to the Vatican Bank – which Pope Francis moved directly under his supervision perhaps to occlude just such shenanigans – and trucked to Geneva, Switzerland.

Why would Obama do that, you ask?
    Not for God and Country, that’s for sure – but according to Lt. General McInerny, the cash is also tied to the spreading of the Wuhan virus.

I’ll admit I had trouble with that one, but he (and Maria Zack) have been spot on thus far, so we’re reporting what he said and you should listen to this as well.

This illegal stash was part of the plot (now uncovered) that the Democrats used to induce the notoriously problematic mail-in-ballots to steal the 2020 election – using the cover of the Wuhan P-4 lab virus as excuse.

But unlike the United States, Italy still has a functioning financial task force that routs out real crime and criminals rather than just chasing white Conservatives who love their country and invading the homes and offices of Trump lawyers and supporters.

Congratulations, Guardia di Finanza for outing these criminals within your government – and the Obama Administration – as there is no one left in Washington, DC, who has any interest in going after America’s traitors.

It must be amazing to have honest cops like Guardia di Finanza who actually go after criminals, eh?
    There is now consensus that the CCP created a weaponised disease in its P-4 lab in Wuhan and there are admissions this was done using funding and authorisation from none other than Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Fauci is also chief medical advisor to the new stand-in imposter, Joe ‘Beijing’ Biden

Joe was elected through the fraudulent use of a mail-in voter scheme that flooded Democrat states with unrequested ballots, using this manufactured ‘gain-of-function’ disease as an excuse.

Saying that mail-in ballots are the best way to destroy election integrity is not just my personal opinion, but that of Democrat President, Jimmy Carter, and James A. Baker III back in 2005.

This is all now fitting together. Maria Zack’s new findings inextricably link a man-made disease developed by the CCP (surreptitiously funded by U.S. Democrats) with Obama’s stolen $900 million, the staged election fraud and the vote-switching.

Whilst most of these roads lead to Rome, they all lead to Barack Hussein Obama as the shot caller behind the greatest fraud in human history.

Yeah. Those are cigarettes in Barry’s hand. He and Italy’s p.m. Matteo Renzi closed at least $400 million of the deal over a smoke. Renzi’s successor, Conte, was arrested and lost his government as a result!
    I know, I know. This stuff is more bizarre than fiction, which is why I had to give up writing novels until the Marxists in my country are all in jail as I cannot even make up the things that they are willing to do in real life!

The Richardson Post covered the Renzi/Obama scandal as well, of course, but we had no idea that was just part of the story.

Only today we learned that Barack Obama laundered an additional $500 million sluiced from Operation Enduring Freedom during his eight years in office, via a law firm in Ghana.

We know this thanks to Lt. General Thomas McInerny, an American legend and patriot who is risking all to tell us what really happened.

He and Maria Zack also filled in unknown details about Prime Minister Conte being arrested by Guardia di Finanza (Financial Guard) in Italy because they tracked one of the Obama payoffs – $6 million to Prime Minister Conte – to a bank account in his name in California!

This puts the pathetic American DOJ and FBI to shame
    The Biden Crime Family still gets $30 million a year from then Vice-President Joe Biden’s family deal with the CCP to ‘manage’ $1.5 Billion of Commie assets but the hacks at the FBI and DOJ only have time to obsess over and attack white people, Trump supporters and patriots.

They have no time for real crimes committed by Democrats of the CIA, FBI and Executive Branch – which I predict will be their downfall when the Man is restored to his rightful office later this year.

But how did Lt. General McInerny and Maria Zack find Obama’s Ghana cash – and even the law firm hiding it for him – when we didn’t?

NOTE TO HARRY – We have to improve our intel sources in Ghana, OK?

And speaking of intel, who authorised the Saudis to land Official Royal Family helicopters on top of the U.S. Embassy in Dubai with all that cash for Obama’s election scheme and Fauci’s Scamdemic?

According to General McInerny, “the leadership was involved – including CIA station chiefs – and a lot of people – as this also involved cyber-crimes.”

Yes. The State Department and CIA criminals were involved all the way to the top or Obama’s blood money from Iran could not have landed on the roof of the U.S. Embassy in Dubai
    General McInerny revealed even more today
    The General stated unequivocally this afternoon that “Obama was involved in all of this.”

This is treason, of course, but who’s watching? Not the FBI or DOJ.

General McInerny and Maria Zack dropped another explosive piece of connective tissue between these seemingly disparate parts of the plot.

Obama’s cash deal with Iran, Leonardo Aerospace’s now-admitted participation in the stealing of the U.S. election, the Dubai government’s laundering the Iranian cash via the Vatican, and the CCP’s weaponisation of the disease – all leading back to Rome.

And one man – besides Barack Obama – had a finger in each of these pies.

He’s the director of a division of Leonardo Aerospace (his name is now removed) as well as having been Prime Minister Renzi’s liaison chief with the threesome nations in the fraud – China, Dubai, and Iran.

And another character was in on the laundering of all of this money – and get this – he’s the same guy who’s been busted taking $2 billion a year from the Communist Chinese, while they are imprisoning and butchering Catholics and other Christians in Mainland China.

Partners buddies and pals—and both the Christian on the left and the Muslim on the right are an embarrassment to mankind!
    Chinese dissident and Steve Bannon associate, Miles Guo (Guo Wengei), first disclosed the Vatican’s illicit payoffs in exchange for silence in June of 2020, claiming as a one-time CCP insider that this arrangement dated back to 2014.

Journalist Robert Spencer describes Guo’s information as, “the Chinese Communist Party pays the Vatican $2 billion each year in exchange for silence about the Chinese government’s human rights abuses.”

Catholic Journalist, Elizabeth Yore, of Townhall has also publicly excoriated Pope Francis for his pay-for-silence arrangement with the CCP describing it as ‘the Chinese Firewall in the Vatican’ and writes:

When the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) seeks to demolish Chinese Catholic churches, Vatican silence echoes.

When the CCP goes on a crusade to destroy crucifixes and holy statues in systemic eradication of the faith, Vatican silence echoes.

When the CCP prohibits Chinese children under the age of 18 from practicing religion, global human rights groups react, but Vatican silence echoes.

So, let’s tie up these pieces
    One of America’s top generals just risked his life to tell us what really happened, tying all the pieces we’ve disclosed over the past six months up into one concise package – and telling us he has the evidence that Barrack Obama’s fingerprints are on every surface of the crime scene.

He linked the Wuhan man-made disease to the election steal in no uncertain terms.

Frankly, I have covered that as a separate scandal, but his evidence is overwhelming and I accept those facts. As he said:

“Covid 19 was not a pandemic but a deliberate biological attack by the Chinese Communist Party on the world and specifically on the United States in the year 2020 to have repercussions on our election because of what President Trump was doing to China in changing the calculus by moving industries back to America.

This is all one entity that is doing this – all enemies of our nation – both foreign and domestic.”

[Lt. General Thomas McInerny]
    The good general has confirmed that these elements – a man-made disease to cover for mail-in ballot fraud, stolen cash, cyber warfare from the CCP (with assistance from Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland and Great Britain) to switch votes from Trump to Biden – were all part of a grand plan to;

1) take out Trump,

2) put the CCP’s puppet, Joe Biden, in Trump’s chair,

3) take down America as a competitor,

4) put the United States under a Marxist regime, and

5) put the nation back on a course of ‘managed decline’ as accepted by President Trump’s predecessors Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama.

In review:
    • Obama releases $150 billion to the deadly regime in Iran in the lead up to the 2016 election, then two days later, flies 14 pallets of cash ($1.7 billion) in a night drop on the tarmac of Tehran – since admitted.
    • Obama allows the CCP to buy off his administration via a series of deals and kickbacks using the Biden Family as the bagmen with his knowledge.
    • Obama personally approves spying on Trump, his family, his surrogates and election team, using MI6 and false FISA warrants.
    • Obama and Biden officially approve and begin the takedown of Lt. General Michael Flynn who had access to what they had done.
    • Obama cuts a deal with the Vatican to launder the money and pay off the Italian participants of the fraud to fix the 2020 election.
    • $400 million was taken from the Iran payoff and laundered via the Vatican to be hidden in Europe in preparation for the election fraud.
    • An additional $500 million was siphoned from Operation Enduring Freedom by Obama Administration and hidden in Ghana.
    • Obama’s Chief of infectious diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, gives authorisation for the CCP to do illegal ‘gain-of-function’ weaponisation of a Covid-SARS disease experiment (banned by the U.S) in its Wuhan lab.
    • Dr. Anthony Fauci surreptitiously releases $7.4 million from his agency to Wuhan Institute of Virology lab in December 2017 to weaponise the virus, without authorisation or knowledge of the Trump Administration.
    • The disease release was ‘war-gamed’ in October of 2019 with WHO, Gates Foundation and U.N, then released from the Wuhan lab in November of 2019
    • Dominion Voting Systems – maker of the vote tabulators used in all States of fraud – was purchased by the CCP and put under its control on October 8th, 2020.
    • Prime Ministers Renzi, then Conte, and Leonardo Aerospace Sp.A. which allowed its satellites to be used by the CIA and its IT director to ‘switch’ the votes election night as needed were paid off
    • President Trump warns of election fraud via mail-in vote schemes (not approved by State Legislatures as required by the Constitution) and cyber-crime – but is scoffed by the media and ignored by his own party
    • President Trump was well ahead in all Swing States at the end of election day, November 3rd, 2020, winning by a huge margin.
    I’ll close with that, except to mention that Lt. General McInerny’s military forensic team independently determined that the actual vote – was 68 million votes for Biden to 79 million votes for Trump – just as the Italian government determined from the hard drive provided by Leonardo IT chief, Arturo D’Elia, and as reported by Maria Zack last year.

Patrick Byrne – not a Trump supporter – also spent millions having forensic studies on the data trapped on the night of the election, November 3rd, 2020, which showed the actual vote – was 68 million votes for Biden to 79 million votes for Trump – three independent reviews, same exact results.

Follow the Maths

All three independent audits of cyber data agree that the vote totals were 68 million for Biden and 79 million for Trump, totalling 147 million votes.

There were also 3 million votes cast for independents, so the total is – 150 million votes – for all Presidential candidates in America’s 2020 election.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Census Bureau estimates there are 153 million registered voters, which sounds about right as Democrats – both dead and alive – are well-known to register in multiple States – but the turnout according to statista.com was a ‘record’ 66.7%.

But guess what? That means there were only 102 million actual voters.

So the next time you hear a CNN or ABC hack say, ‘but there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 U.S. election’ just ask yourself – Marxist, RINO or Trumper does not matter – how did just 102 million souls cast 150 million votes if there was ‘no fraud’?

I’ll wait patiently for your answer(s).

Howell Woltz (join us on Telegram, and give your opinion)

Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th July 2021 at 15:06.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (14th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th July 2021), Gemma13 (17th July 2021), Gwin Ru (16th July 2021), Reinhard (16th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #2465
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,669 times in 20,819 posts

• It's so Obvious Why They're Fighting It:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (15th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th July 2021), greybeard (16th July 2021), Reinhard (16th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #2466
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Sobering day today...

The AZ Senate release a report on only a bit of what they have found.....

In GA some new evidence on a few fronts, and something about a judge looking into the runoff election for those two senate seats and having the authority to overturn those election results if he so wishes.

More action in PA (and other places), getting closer to having things happen there wrt to audits, etc.

Sobering not because its surprising to me that all this happened, but sobering because things are about to get real and very nasty..one way or another. The "good guys" ain't going to stand for the status quo, and the "bad guys" ain't going to go quietly....

Can't let things stand the way they are now, too much bad stuff is being put into place by those in charge. But I am not looking forward to how all this might play out.....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

avid (15th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th July 2021), greybeard (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Reinhard (16th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #2467
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Yesterday Joe Biden put his...signature?... under a continuation of Trump’s Executive Order about the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections. Interesting isn’t it?......

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...tes-elections/

“ On September 12, 2018, by Executive Order 13848, the President declared a national emergency pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 etseq.) to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States constituted by the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.

Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference. The ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, continues to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared on September 12, 2018, must continue in effect beyond September 12, 2021. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13848 with respect to the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

THE WHITE HOUSE,
    September 7, 2021.”

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Gracy (8th September 2021), greybeard (8th September 2021), Reinhard (8th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #2468
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Yesterday Joe Biden put his...signature?... under a continuation of Trump’s Executive Order about the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections. Interesting isn’t it?......

“ On September 12, 2018, by Executive Order 13848, the President declared a national emergency pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 etseq.) to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States constituted by the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.

Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference. The ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, continues to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, the national emergency declared on September 12, 2018, must continue in effect beyond September 12, 2021. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13848 with respect to the threat of foreign interference in or undermining public confidence in United States elections.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

THE WHITE HOUSE,
    September 7, 2021.”
    Not sure I'd go reading too much into that. How prone are sitting presidents in the first place, to rescind an order that grants them power in any given arena?

Whether it's them personally, or their team of handlers, doesn't really matter because it's basically the same thing either way. Even petty powers are seldom conceded once they are granted.

16. Link to Post #2469
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

THE WHITE HOUSE,
    September 7, 2021.”
    Not sure I'd go reading too much into that. How prone are sitting presidents in the first place, to rescind an order that grants them power in any given arena?

Whether it's them personally, or their team of handlers, doesn't really matter because it's basically the same thing either way. Even petty powers are seldom conceded once they are granted.
    This however is an Executive Order that expires September 12th. So no rescinding necessary, nor was any action required, unless the new president wanted it to continue. If Biden did nothing, nobody probably would have noticed. Instead he actively prolonged Trump’s EO for an extra year. That is what is remarkable in this case.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Gracy (9th September 2021), greybeard (10th September 2021)

18. Link to Post #2470
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

This however is an Executive Order that expires September 12th. So no rescinding necessary, nor was any action required, unless the new president wanted it to continue. If Biden did nothing, nobody probably would have noticed. Instead he actively prolonged Trump’s EO for an extra year. That is what is remarkable in this case.
    Point taken about the need for rescinding the order, but I still fail to see how that changes the equation, and what's so remarkable about it.

A sitting president, wishes to retain a certain power that the previous president initiated. How is this so different from business as usual?

19. Link to Post #2471
    Thanks

Point taken about the need for rescinding the order, but I still fail to see how that changes the equation, and what's so remarkable about it.

A sitting president, wishes to retain a certain power that the previous president initiated. How is this so different from business as usual?
    It’s about the subject of the order, not so much about the power. Why would Biden need this power if the US elections are the most honest, transparent, and secure they have ever been, according to his party? (Not so much according to himself though, considering his famous “We have built...” quote). And if he wanted to use it for the mid term election in case the Republicans win to dust off the old “Russia interfered” friend from the attic, than the text of the prolongation where it says: “ Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election” is not a very smart move. It even says “any” US election, that includes 2016...

So yes, in many ways, I find it remarkable!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Gracy (10th September 2021), greybeard (10th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst 1 24 74 114 124