+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 124 FirstFirst 1 6 56 96 106 116 124 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2101
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

WHAT is REALLY going on in Washington DC?

25,000 troops are currently in DC. This is four times more than the number of troops in Afghanistan and Iraq combined!

5,000 more are expected to arrive in the next few days.

Barricades and armored checkpoints are everywhere in DC.

All of this for the anticipated civil unrest by Trump supporters when Biden is inaugurated? I think not.

First, Trump supporters are not violent. This was proven, and now finally accepted by the government and even the Left Wing Media, after video evidence revealed BLM, Antifa, and even an imbedded CNN reporter were caught instigating the breach of the Capitol.

Second, President Trump is still in charge of the country, the military and our military leaders. This massive build up is NOT under Joe Biden’s control or even his request. President Trump is orchestrating this military build-up. WHY?

Take a look at this evidence of the build-up and you may get some clues…

More here with shorts videos... no police just military

https://www.ignatius-piazza-front-si...evidence/#671c

There is so much confusion, misinformation, and speculation being circulated right now, but one thing is undeniably real. Washington, DC is readying for something VERY BIG to happen. In our lifetimes we have never seen a military build-up like this in Washington, DC.

Here are some videos where people are making their predictions on what is going to happen come January 20. If you are asking me, my gut tells me the military build-up is NOT to protect the Inauguration, but the inauguration plays into it. For your entertainment and education, enjoy these different views and predictions…

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 18th January 2021 at 14:42.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2021), BushPilot (18th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), ramus (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021), selinam (18th January 2021), toppy (18th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2102
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Of course I mean well, just that when it comes to this overall subject, I happen to see things much differently than the rest of the forum.

My mama always told me never be afraid to speak my mind, even if it's unpopular.
    My thoughts on all of this are much in line with yours. I'm doubtful anything will happen in the next couple days. There's a slim possibility I suppose, and I will admit to being wrong if the white hats do suddenly rush out of the woodwork to take out the bad guys via insurrection order or martial law, but I just don't see that happening. Even if some of these predictions do come true, I think those of us in the US would swiftly come to regret being in a divided country under martial law where over half the populace sees the president as a dictator.

If I'm right and nothing does happen, this forum and alternative thinkers in general are going to have to leave the last 4 years in the dustbin along with Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, 2012, Y2k predictions and so many other dead ends that went no where. We should do some soul searching in regards to our lack of discernment....but many won't and will keep spamming the next round of Youtube/Rumble straw grasping.
    You couldn't be more wrong. I have it on good authority that Superman will be personally arresting Joe Biden in mid-speech! Yes, Superman has joined the patriot movement. Also, if you live in Gotham City, you need not worry. Batman and Robin to the rescue!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Iancorgi (18th January 2021), Kalamos (18th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Of course I mean well, just that when it comes to this overall subject, I happen to see things much differently than the rest of the forum.

My mama always told me never be afraid to speak my mind, even if it's unpopular.
    My thoughts on all of this are much in line with yours. I'm doubtful anything will happen in the next couple days. There's a slim possibility I suppose, and I will admit to being wrong if the white hats do suddenly rush out of the woodwork to take out the bad guys via insurrection order or martial law, but I just don't see that happening. Even if some of these predictions do come true, I think those of us in the US would swiftly come to regret being in a divided country under martial law where over half the populace sees the president as a dictator.

If I'm right and nothing does happen, this forum and alternative thinkers in general are going to have to leave the last 4 years in the dustbin along with Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, 2012, Y2k predictions and so many other dead ends that went no where. We should do some soul searching in regards to our lack of discernment....but many won't and will keep spamming the next round of Youtube/Rumble straw grasping.
    Discernment is always a good thing. I would however draw a distinction between the Q drops and whatever drops out of Corey, Simon or the likes orifices....

Initially I just relied on the main stream dismissal, after I'd looked at the posts themselves seriously, especially the earlier ones, as the later become more cheerleaders for Trump, I concluded they were the work of more than one person. That these people were trained professionals. That they had or had access to an impressive knowledge of global geo-politics and the intelligence world and, critically, that there was implicit backing from the Trump administration and elements of the military. I think as time has gone on that's become more obvious and the fact the mainstream media has never gone anywhere near this is one of the biggest red flags that there's forces blocking journalists from fulfilling their function.

It didn't mean I bought the entire narrative and still doesn't, but I can't dismiss it and frankly the last few days has seen more and more corroboration, not of the big headline stuff, but the supporting signals. Pompeo's twitter account over the past few days has been one ticked box after another. If all those following the Q posts have been played by folks commanding the resources of the US govt, then I don't think that's as bad as if it's by a guy with a webcam, a smooth tongue and a big imagination.
    Last edited by Journeyman; 18th January 2021 at 15:40.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Apulu (18th January 2021), BoR (18th January 2021), BushPilot (18th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), mountain_jim (18th January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021), selinam (18th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #2104
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    WHAT is REALLY going on in Washington DC?

25,000 troops are currently in DC. This is four times more than the number of troops in Afghanistan and Iraq combined!

5,000 more are expected to arrive in the next few days.

Barricades and armored checkpoints are everywhere in DC.

All of this for the anticipated civil unrest by Trump supporters when Biden is inaugurated? I think not.

First, Trump supporters are not violent. This was proven, and now finally accepted by the government and even the Left Wing Media, after video evidence revealed BLM, Antifa, and even an imbedded CNN reporter were caught instigating the breach of the Capitol.

Second, President Trump is still in charge of the country, the military and our military leaders. This massive build up is NOT under Joe Biden’s control or even his request. President Trump is orchestrating this military build-up. WHY?

Take a look at this evidence of the build-up and you may get some clues…

More here with shorts videos... no police just military

There is so much confusion, misinformation, and speculation being circulated right now, but one thing is undeniably real. Washington, DC is readying for something VERY BIG to happen. In our lifetimes we have never seen a military build-up like this in Washington, DC.

Here are some videos where people are making their predictions on what is going to happen come January 20. If you are asking me, my gut tells me the military build-up is NOT to protect the Inauguration, but the inauguration plays into it. For your entertainment and education, enjoy these different views and predictions…

Viking
    The bolts on the outside could also help let them in. Meaning allow Antifa in as they did on the 6th.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

avid (18th January 2021), BushPilot (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), Merkaba360 (18th January 2021), ramus (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), selinam (18th January 2021), Sirus (18th January 2021), wegge (18th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #2105
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Or anyone who does the research but is still not aware that the election was stolen, and that almost nothing in the MSM over the last 4 years was an accurate and truthful narrative, is also a candidate for the 'lacks discernment' label.
    I second this comment emphatically. If there was a non-obnoxious way to emphasize this already-bolded observation, I would.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2021), atman (18th January 2021), BoR (18th January 2021), BushPilot (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), DeDukshyn (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), Eva2 (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), mountain_jim (18th January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), PurpleLama (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), samildamach (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #2106
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the globalist agenda. MSM is not in the news reporting business, nor is it concerned with journalism. It merely reinforces the official narrative and talking points of the UN, China and select nations, and the global cabal they front for.

The MSM will now pay for their crimes in the form of lost membership and viewership, after which they will become irrelevant.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th January 2021), atman (18th January 2021), BushPilot (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), Eva2 (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), mountain_jim (18th January 2021), PurpleLama (18th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021), selinam (18th January 2021), T Smith (18th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #2107
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Alan Dershowitz weighs in on the illegality of the recent impeachment of President Trump:

https://thenewamerican.com/dershowit...eaching-trump/

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021), T Smith (19th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #2108
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The MSM is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the globalist agenda. MSM is not in the news reporting business, nor is it concerned with journalism. It merely reinforces the official narrative and talking points of the UN, China and select nations, and the global cabal they front for.

The MSM will now pay for their crimes in the form of lost membership and viewership, after which they will become irrelevant.
    CNN filed for bankruptcy in November 2020. It is owned by AT&T, which is another evil big tech. I have seen many accounts of how they let NSA tap into their fiberoptic trunks to monitor global telecom traffic, with NSA tapping equipment co-located in the same building with AT&T. I do hope CNN actually goes bankrupt, it would be better for humanity if it did. I hope other MSM outlets go bankrupt as well, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

atman (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #2109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

CNN filed for bankruptcy in November 2020. It is owned by AT&T, which is another evil big tech. I have seen many accounts of how they let NSA tap into their fiberoptic trunks to monitor global telecom traffic, with NSA tapping equipment co-located in the same building with AT&T. I do hope CNN actually goes bankrupt, it would be better for humanity if it did. I hope other MSM outlets go bankrupt as well, but I'm not holding my breath for it.
    I think these entitles have been backed up by dark money for years. They would have fallen a long time ago if it was truly a free market system.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

atman (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #2110
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

There is no confirmation of CNN filing for bankruptcy except this one article. So not necessarily true.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

atman (18th January 2021), ClearWater (18th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), onevoice (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #2111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)

There is no confirmation of CNN filing for bankruptcy except this one article. So not necessarily true.
    You're right, Arcturian108, it looks like the article I referenced of CNN filing for bankruptcy is probably not true. I do see several references to AT&T looking to sell CNN. AT&T is in financial trouble with $150B in debt. I've had AT&T as my ISP, and I don't like them. They force everyone into yearly contracts with financial penalty for breaking the contract early. And every year, they raise the fee.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ain-in-atlanta

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-at...rlie-gasparino

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th January 2021), greybeard (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), Sadieblue (18th January 2021), Savannah (18th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #2112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Mass Media, Internet to go Offline, EBS Activated while US Republic Restored on Monday

By Judy Byington as reported in Before It’s News: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...y-3223516.html

On Mon. 18 Jan. the US Republic would be restored to the original Constitution and return power to The People. To make that happen, the Mass Media and Internet would go offline while the Emergency Broadcast System was activated with messages from President Trump.

On Sunday 17 Jan the below was sent from a high up US Military Intel Contact:

“According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed sometime between Sunday afternoon and Monday night. The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated. President Trump will send out a message, “My fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon us.”

“There will be seven presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message “The Storm is Upon Us.” That puts us under full global martial law.

“Via the EBS and on authorized devices, there will be an eight hour video played three times a day for ten days straight. They contain video confessions of high profile elite individuals being exposed for their Crimes Against Humanity at their military tribunals.

“While the movie is being played, 500,000 plus people would be taken down worldwide. This repeating movie will be extremely painful for most of us because it involved people we thought we could trust committing unthinkable crimes.

“We understand that no one will be allowed to leave their residence until completion.

“During this moment in history we will transition to GESARA/NESARA. There will be a full rewiring of planet earth. It is our understanding that media and internet will be shut down.

“This is not a transition from President Trump to [B]iden. It is a transition that President Trump in conjunction with the military have composed restoring things back to We The People. Now you know why General Flynn was pardoned (key asset to this entire process).

“We are preparing for a brand new future where humanity is free from the constraints of former powers. There will finally be a world free of division amongst the people.

“Everyone must understand this is serious so please have enough food, water, batteries and necessities for the duration of Ten Days of Darkness."

For years the above has been planned to take down what was known as the Cabal – a Sat*an worshipping, chi*ld sac*rifice group of global and political elites who were trying to establish a New World Order – with the beginnings of their takeover being the 2020 Presidential Election.

President Trump and Patriots of the Alliance to the rescue.

Further reading
    https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...fline-ebs.html

Viking
    HOPEIUM. .... ???? signed JADED

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

pueblo (18th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #2113
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    Mass Media, Internet to go Offline, EBS Activated while US Republic Restored on Monday

By Judy Byington as reported in Before It’s News: https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...y-3223516.html

On Mon. 18 Jan. the US Republic would be restored to the original Constitution and return power to The People. To make that happen, the Mass Media and Internet would go offline while the Emergency Broadcast System was activated with messages from President Trump.

On Sunday 17 Jan the below was sent from a high up US Military Intel Contact:

“According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed sometime between Sunday afternoon and Monday night. The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated. President Trump will send out a message, “My fellow Americans, The Storm is Upon us.”

“There will be seven presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message “The Storm is Upon Us.” That puts us under full global martial law.

“Via the EBS and on authorized devices, there will be an eight hour video played three times a day for ten days straight. They contain video confessions of high profile elite individuals being exposed for their Crimes Against Humanity at their military tribunals.

“While the movie is being played, 500,000 plus people would be taken down worldwide. This repeating movie will be extremely painful for most of us because it involved people we thought we could trust committing unthinkable crimes.

“We understand that no one will be allowed to leave their residence until completion.

“During this moment in history we will transition to GESARA/NESARA. There will be a full rewiring of planet earth. It is our understanding that media and internet will be shut down.

“This is not a transition from President Trump to [B]iden. It is a transition that President Trump in conjunction with the military have composed restoring things back to We The People. Now you know why General Flynn was pardoned (key asset to this entire process).

“We are preparing for a brand new future where humanity is free from the constraints of former powers. There will finally be a world free of division amongst the people.

“Everyone must understand this is serious so please have enough food, water, batteries and necessities for the duration of Ten Days of Darkness."

For years the above has been planned to take down what was known as the Cabal – a Sat*an worshipping, chi*ld sac*rifice group of global and political elites who were trying to establish a New World Order – with the beginnings of their takeover being the 2020 Presidential Election.

President Trump and Patriots of the Alliance to the rescue.

Further reading
    https://operationdisclosure.blogspot...fline-ebs.html

Viking
    HOPEIUM. .... ???? signed JADED
    Looking that way, but we can live in ...

Viking'
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

greybeard (18th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #2114
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,288 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• Joe Biden & Co Fear National Guard Coup Attempt:

• Warning! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN THIS WEEK BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING A BIG MOVE....

• Troops and Armored Vehicles Stationed All Around The Capitol:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th January 2021 at 00:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2021), Sadieblue (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #2115
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,288 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

• 2021 JAN 17 Scott McKay; Military Ops DO NOT INTERFERE, Stand down; let Soldiers Deliver the Pain:

• back-up video:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6cQoExNNV6Ii
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th January 2021 at 18:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2021), Eva2 (19th January 2021), onevoice (19th January 2021), Sadieblue (19th January 2021), Savannah (19th January 2021), selinam (19th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #2116
    Thanks

I don't know about you guys, but Trump seems pretty confident to me.

Check out the video linked below.

Trump: "Do you guys know what this represents?"
    Trump: "Maybe it's the calm before the storm."
    Unidentified woman involved in the group photo: "What storm Mr President?"
    Trump: "You'll see..."

https://t.me/PioyPioyPioyTwitter_BACKUP/458
    Last edited by alh02; 19th January 2021 at 02:58.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2021), greybeard (19th January 2021), onevoice (19th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #2117
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    I don't know about you guys, but Trump seems pretty confident to me.

Check out the video linked below.

Trump: "Do you guys know what this represents?"
    Trump: "Maybe it's the calm before the storm?"
    Unidentified woman involved in the group photo shoot: "What storm Mr President?"
    Trump: "You'll see..."

https://t.me/PioyPioyPioyTwitter_BACKUP/458
    That video, unfortunately, was shot more than 3 years ago (early October 2017).

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th January 2021), ClearWater (19th January 2021), gord (19th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #2118
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

My thoughts on all of this are much in line with yours. I'm doubtful anything will happen in the next couple days. There's a slim possibility I suppose, and I will admit to being wrong
    Ditto, 100% agreed. Darwin may show himself to some extent but I doubt anything major will happen, at least nothing more than what we've seen in 2020.
    Last edited by Strat; 19th January 2021 at 03:18.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Iancorgi (19th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #2119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    Ok thanks, I'll take your word for it.
    Out of interest though, how did you find that out?
    I searched for other versions of that video before I posted it and couldn't find anything.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

38. Link to Post #2120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    Quote Posted by atman (here)
    Ok thanks, I'll take your word for it.
    Out of interest though, how did you find that out?
    I searched for other versions of that video before I posted it and couldn't find anything.
    Here is one of the original video that referenced it, the relevant part start 17 seconds into the embedded video:

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

alh02 (19th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 124 FirstFirst 1 6 56 96 106 116 124 LastLast