+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 124 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #2041
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    BREAKING: Mike Lindell Visits Trump in White House – Then Media Captures Pictures of His Notes to President Referring to Crimes and Insurrection Act

Mike Lindell was at the White House on Friday for a meeting with President Trump. When he left the premises he ensured the faithful that President Trump would be President for four more years.

The Washington Times reports:

As of early Friday, the businessman and activist was still insisting President Trump will serve a second term in office.

“Keep the faith everyone,” Mr. Lindell posted on his Facebook page. “We will have our president Donald Trump 4 more years!”

This might seem strange since the media has told us for two months that Joe Biden was clearly the winner of the 2020 election.

Of course, those of us who have studied, identified and reviewed the results of the 2020 election know that the election was not a fair and free election and that millions of ballots for Joe Biden were invalid but included in the final results. Despite these obvious fraudulent activities and ballots, the election was certified by corrupt and weak politicians.

Many of the President’s supporters and many Americans know the election was stolen for Joe Biden. Every single oddity always resulted in a benefit to Biden.

Today after Mike Lindell, a devoted Christian, spoke to America he was seen leaving the Oval Office. Lindell was carrying a coffee and notes. At least one photographer took a picture of Lindell’s notes and increased what was captured in size so you could read the notes.

The New York Times claimed the notes included a suggestion about invoking the Insurrection Act, by which a President can deploy active military troops into the streets, among other moves.

The picture of the notes that we share below do not mention the Insurrection Act but do share much more. They included wording suggesting that someone should be named to an Acting National Security position and something about Fort Mead. There also is mention about the assault on the [possibly Constitution] and martial law if necessary at the first hint [of likely violence]. There is also a note of moving Kash Patel to CIA Acting. Finally there is wording of China and Iran interfering in our election and using domestic actors in their effort.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...urrection-act/

Viking
    I only wish Lindell hadn't been so careless to expose these notes.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Sadieblue (17th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2042
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Two opposing stories above.
    They could not be more different.
    Regardless I believe that good will overcome evil
    Chris
    Yes, someday.....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Blacklight43 (17th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), greybeard (16th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #2043
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted this afternoon by Attorney/Author Sidney Powell on her official Telegram channel:
    All indications are that despite the overwhelming evidence of massive fraud, and more evidence available inside the government, and other legal options available, the President is taking no action to protect the Republic.

To me anyway, this paints Trump in the same light Pence was lumped into. If you're in a position of great power, and choose to do nothing about this, then what does that make you?

Quote People around him are limiting his information and lying to him about his legal options. The Biden administration will be consolidating power day one and the fascist corporations are already limiting speech and firing freedom lovers.
    Now in this case, where's the 5D chess being played by the master?

There are so many varying scenarios out there of what's really going on, none of them ever come to fruition, and many of these "insiders" are contradicting each other.

This is not Trump hate, this is looking at what's being presented with unbiased logic.

6. Link to Post #2044
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Idea of security in DC

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cyQo2Gv1jUtJ

FORMER WH PRESS SECRETARY SEAN SPICER: "THEY ARE STOPPING EVERY CAR TRYING TO LEAVE THE CITY"

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FnjdLADEfYgY

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2021), BushPilot (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), Rawhide68 (16th January 2021), Sadieblue (17th January 2021), Satori (16th January 2021), TargeT (16th January 2021)

8. Link to Post #2045
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), BoR (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (16th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), onevoice (16th January 2021), Sadieblue (17th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #2046
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), pueblo (17th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #2047
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted this afternoon by Attorney/Author Sidney Powell on her official Telegram channel:
    All indications are that despite the overwhelming evidence of massive fraud, and more evidence available inside the government, and other legal options available, the President is taking no action to protect the Republic.

To me anyway, this paints Trump in the same light Pence was lumped into. If you're in a position of great power, and choose to do nothing about this, then what does that make you?

Quote People around him are limiting his information and lying to him about his legal options. The Biden administration will be consolidating power day one and the fascist corporations are already limiting speech and firing freedom lovers.

There are so many varying scenarios out there of what's really going on, none of them ever come to fruition, and many of these "insiders" are contradicting each other.

This is not Trump hate, this is looking at what's being presented with unbiased logic.
    My wife, who follows this horrendous saga even more closely than I do, informs me that Sidney Powell disavows these alleged comments attributed to her. In other words, Powell never said any of these things. That rings more true to me.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), BushPilot (16th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), fifi (17th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), greybeard (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), One (16th January 2021), Rawhide68 (16th January 2021), Sadieblue (17th January 2021), selinam (17th January 2021), TargeT (16th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #2048
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I can't understand why this film is still out there on Youtube, algoritm's tired of doing evil and gone on strike for this one?

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2021), pueblo (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (17th January 2021), TargeT (17th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #2049
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

My wife, who follows this horrendous saga even more closely than I do, informs me that Sidney Powell disavows these alleged comments attributed to her. In other words, Powell never said any of these things. That rings more true to me.
    I would rather believe that as well, Satori, but those "alleged" comments appear on Sidney Powell's "official" Telegram channel, with 171k followers.

Is that account actually run by an impostor?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), BoR (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), pueblo (17th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #2050
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

If you look at the surface you can only come to this conclusion you come to logically. But not everything is what it seems, it looks like. The 25.000 troops are suspicious and they indicate this is not just for preventing riots or insurrection from civillians. There is something going on that we have no intel about. It could be a brilliant strategy by Trump, a war with China, or maybe something else. We’ll see. Of course, as you probably know by now, I hope your assessment turns out to be incorrect, but we can only know for sure after the fact.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

alh02 (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), atman (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), greybeard (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021), T Smith (17th January 2021), TargeT (17th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #2051
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

I would rather believe that as well, Satori, but those "alleged" comments appear on Sidney Powell's "official" Telegram channel, with 171k followers.

Is that account actually run by an impostor?
    I am pretty sure this is the real one. I think she is having her moments of doubt. It really has become biblical. We are in the “ye of little faith” chapter now, it seems.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

atman (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), iota (17th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #2052
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

If you go onto Telegram and join her account its right there. She did say it. If this account is hers and it seems legit.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

selinam (17th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #2053
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

In this interview conducted by RSBN, Mike Lindell adresses his visit to the White House, yesterday (Friday, January 15), where he presented some new evidence of the massive electoral fraud to President Trump during a short 5 minute encounter with him and where he afterwards got to try and present it in greater details to blasé and seemingly uninterested members of Trump's legal team.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvoBDakgKB

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), TomKat (17th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #2054
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by atman (here)
    In this interview conducted by RSBN, Mike Lindell adresses his visit to the White House, yesterday (Friday, January 15), where he presented some new evidence of the massive electoral fraud to President Trump during a short 5 minute encounter with him and where he afterwards got to try and present it in greater details to blasé and seemingly uninterested members of Trump's legal team.

Wow! Trump's in on the steal??? Either that or he's dumb as a rock while his handlers push him to act against his own interests.
    Last edited by TomKat; 17th January 2021 at 02:45.

27. Link to Post #2055
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by atman (here)

Wow! Trump's in on the steal??? Either that or he's dumb as a rock while his handlers push him to act against his own interests.
    there IS a third option ...
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

BoR (17th January 2021), TargeT (17th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #2056
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May;1404552

There are so many varying scenarios out there of what's [FONT="Arial Black"

really[/FONT] going on, none of them ever come to fruition, and many of these "insiders" are contradicting each other.

I have no idea what the hell is going on or what's about to happen. None of us do. I have to believe the ramped-up disinformation from both black hats and white hats is deliberate and meant to obfuscate the truth or the execution of what is about to happen. One thing's for sure: we're in an information war and the public is fully submerged in an ongoing PsyOp. I've even heard reports that many of the posts on telegram aren't real, including Sidney Powell's, so who the hell even knows if the post you reference is accurate.

The fact that so-called insiders are contracting each other and spewing disinformation leads me to believe something significant is about to happen. The question is, what?

Why on earth there are 30,000.00 National Guard in Washington D.C. with anti-missile technology, with little explanation from the media, is mind-boggling. .
    Last edited by T Smith; 17th January 2021 at 13:15.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), atman (17th January 2021), BoR (17th January 2021), ClearWater (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), Journeyman (17th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), pueblo (17th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #2057
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

If you go onto Telegram and join her account its right there. She did say it. If this account is hers and it seems legit.
    Yes it's her account, but it was allegidly hacked. If this is a PsyOp run by the CIA or NSA, etc., that wouldn't be hard to pull off.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), BoR (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), greybeard (17th January 2021), magicmanx (17th January 2021), pueblo (17th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #2058
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

What's the fetishism with this forum about trump and the fascist, ultra right wing nazis that spin the narrative to fit their goals? I don't get it.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to take For This Post:

Catsquotl (17th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #2059
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by take (here)
    What's the fetishism with this forum about trump and the fascist, ultra right wing nazis that spin the narrative to fit their goals? I don't get it.
    Fraudulent voting (Proved) serves no one.
    Truth is not right or left wing
    Freedom is for all.
    Awareness is free of concepts.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (17th January 2021), atman (17th January 2021), BoR (17th January 2021), Brigantia (17th January 2021), BushPilot (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2021), Iancorgi (17th January 2021), meat suit (17th January 2021), mountain_jim (17th January 2021), Olam (17th January 2021), Operator (17th January 2021), pueblo (17th January 2021), T Smith (17th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #2060
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by take (here)
    so... this is either brilliant comedy or proof of a psyop that has worked TERRIFINGLY well....

Like literally... do you live in opposite world?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (17th January 2021), Apulu (17th January 2021), atman (17th January 2021), BoR (17th January 2021), BushPilot (17th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2021), gord (17th January 2021), greybeard (17th January 2021), Olam (17th January 2021), pyrangello (17th January 2021), T Smith (17th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 124 LastLast