Thanks
    Thanked 34,891 times in 4,202 posts

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits to come

"We have so much evidence, I feel like its coming in through a fire hose."

-Sidney Powell
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

Alan (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), ClearWater (15th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2020), greybeard (15th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (16th November 2020), Ivanhoe (15th November 2020), janette (15th November 2020), Jill (15th November 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), Savannah (15th November 2020), Star Mariner (15th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (16th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020), wondering (15th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,533 times in 2,761 posts

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...779456515?s=20

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/...200036362?s=20

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/st...768695296?s=20

Quote I've got lots of ways to prove it Maria but I am not going to tell on national tv what all we have. I just can't do that.

/////////////////////////

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...938531331?s=20

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...751736832?s=20

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...731321859?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th November 2020 at 17:14.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (15th November 2020), avid (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), greybeard (15th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (16th November 2020), Ivanhoe (15th November 2020), janette (15th November 2020), Jayke (15th November 2020), Jill (15th November 2020), Mypos (15th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), PurpleLama (15th November 2020), Savannah (15th November 2020), Star Mariner (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (15th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #323
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 63,261 times in 10,803 posts

Sidney Powell with Eric Bolling on the accuracy of Dominion voting machines

Sidney Powell, the former federal prosecutor, goes one-on-one with Eric Bolling to weigh in on what you need to know about Dominion voting machines and the future of our election results.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (16th November 2020), janette (15th November 2020), Jill (16th November 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2020), Mypos (15th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), Rosco1 (15th November 2020), Savannah (15th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #324
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,929 times in 4,111 posts

This post is not for everyone. I just thought it might be helpful to explain the significance of decimals in these voting machines.

A vote is one pip in the column of the voter's choice, right? Right. Except unless there are decimals attached to it. In this way one vote can be portioned, 60% for one candidate, regardless of the vote being counted, and 40% for the other.

So if a voting machine has been set up, which is very easy to do because it has this fractional ability built into the software, to weigh votes in favor of one candidate it will give percentages to each candidate for each vote. So no matter who is being voted for in actual votes, that vote is broken down into 6/10ths to the favored candidate and 4/10ths to the other.

So one vote is ten pips with 6 going to one and 4 going to the other.

At the end of the night the decimal is rounded off to a whole number and no one is the wiser. The proper amount of votes have been counted and the proper candidate wins regardless of the peoples' majority choice.

That is the controversy. The question is, 'Why are the voting machines recording votes with decimals after the whole number?'

One vote is one vote. The fact that there are fractional notations can only mean the ability to favor one candidate over another.

In conclusion and to repeat: The machines come with the ability to rig the election.

Why?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), greybeard (15th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (16th November 2020), janette (15th November 2020), Jill (16th November 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), onevoice (15th November 2020), pueblo (16th November 2020), PurpleLama (15th November 2020), Savannah (15th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,920 times in 2,669 posts

Not sure this was posted but excellent video on the fraudulent election.

Election Deception - A Sting Operation (Documentary) by Mr TruthBomb

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), greybeard (15th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (15th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #326
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey guys. So im in this discussion in an app with a bunch of friends. I occasionally share some information from the alternative media about things. Like this interview with Sydney Powell for instance. One friend of mine who only hears and reads the MSM says the following: There is no judge who takes on a case for Trump because there is zero evidence. One of the most important legal teams who were supposed to fight the case for Trump gave the job back. Unless there comes some real evidence Biden has won. All the evidence that Trump brought forward has been denied untill now.

Can someone shine a light on the situation wether above statemens are true or false?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), greybeard (15th November 2020), Jill (16th November 2020), Operator (16th November 2020), Star Mariner (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member vizon's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Hey guys. So im in this discussion in an app with a bunch of friends. I occasionally share some information from the alternative media about things. Like this interview with Sydney Powell for instance. One friend of mine who only hears and reads the MSM says the following: There is no judge who takes on a case for Trump because there is zero evidence. One of the most important legal teams who were supposed to fight the case for Trump gave the job back. Unless there comes some real evidence Biden has won. All the evidence that Trump brought forward has been denied untill now.

Can someone shine a light on the situation wether above statemens are true or false?
    Well, the way I see it, the "left" intentionally weaponized the results of the election by having the media declare Biden the winner right away. If Trump ends up winning then an unprecedented level of chaos will ensue. I would assume, because of this, judges, courts and lawyers are very reluctant to be associated with being even remotely responsible for triggering such an event.

The problem is that this election seems to encase the fate of the world.

The evidence has to be absolutely DAMNING... and I think it may just be.

We shall see...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vizon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), greybeard (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Jill (15th November 2020), Mypos (15th November 2020), Star Mariner (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #328
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vizon (here)

Well, the way I see it, the "left" intentionally weaponized the results of the election by having the media declare Biden the winner right away. If Trump ends up winning then an unprecedented level of chaos will ensue. I would assume, because of this, judges, courts and lawyers are very reluctant to be associated with being even remotely responsible for triggering such an event.

We shall see...
    So its all true what he/they said? There is zero evidence? How about the whole Dominion voting computers? And is there no pending lawsuit at the moment for Fraud?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #329
    United States Avalon Member vizon's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We shall see...
    So its all true what he/they said? There is zero evidence? How about the whole Dominion voting computers? And is there no pending lawsuit at the moment for Fraud?
    I have no idea one way or the other. I am just saying, a lawyer like Sidney Powell won't typically say she has overwhelming evidence if she doesn't. However, she was re-tweeting posts from TheDonald.win the other day so I am not sure if they're just seeing what sticks and what doesn't. I think the smaller court cases that were all rejected were used to buy more time / stall a bit while they get the bigger case in order / built up with a strong enough foundation (Dominion).

This is all just my speculation.

I'm probably overdosing on hopium at this point but what else am I to do? I really don't enjoy the idea of Biden steering this country to hell.
    Last edited by vizon; 15th November 2020 at 20:50.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to vizon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Jayke (15th November 2020), Jill (16th November 2020), Mypos (15th November 2020), Star Mariner (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020), wondering (15th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

A friend sent me this via email...worth a read.

From https://naturalnews.com/2020-11-13-2...emergency.html

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared "National Emergency" that set an Election Day trap for the "unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure"
    BY HEALTHRANGER // 2020-11-13

We have another major bombshell for you here, regarding the 2020 election. Despite the intense, malicious censorship of Big Tech, we're really becoming known for in-depth analysis and research of current events, so thank you for your support as we continue to fight for the very survival of America, our constitutional republic. This story begins with the little-known executive order signed into existence on September 12, 2018, by President Donald J. Trump. That order, available at Whitehouse.gov, is entitled, "Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election." In that executive order, which almost no one has covered since the day it was signed, President Trump declares a national emergency. That emergency is still in play to this day, and the 2020 election was conducted under this state of emergency, which is a crucial point to understand what's coming next.
    "Unauthorized accessing of election infrastructure"

In the EO, the President also states that people and organizations located, in part, outside the United States are known to be able to, "interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation." If you're starting to see how this ties in to CNN, the NY Times, the Washington Post and MSNBC, you're not alone. All those organizations, as you'll soon see, have been caught under this emergency declaration of "foreign interference" in U.S. elections, aided by complicit corporations on U.S. soil. The EO further states that this foreign interference in U.S. elections, "constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States." Why is this relevant to anything we're seeing right now with the massive election fraud carried out by the Democrats and the deep state? Because Dominion Voting Systems is a Canadian company. And Scytl is run out of Spain. That's right. Dominion is a foreign-owned company, which makes Dominion-based election theft a "foreign interference issue." Scytl, by the way, is connected to George Soros and the Democrats, and according to TGP (see below), "Bill Gates also own stock in Scytl."
    Dominion is Canadian, Scytl is from Spain; both represent "foreign interference" in US elections... with data routed through servers in Germany

Another voting machine company called Scytl -- also widely used in US elections -- is located in Spain. As Great Game India reports: Days after it was revealed how 2020 US Elections were rigged by Canadian Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems through a so-called “glitch”, now GreatGameIndia has found involvement of another dubious foreign company in US Election meddling. The votes cast by Americans were counted by a bankrupted Spanish company Scytl in Spain. Like Dominion Voting Systems, Scytl has a long history of election fraud in various nations including injecting backdoors in its election software. The issue has prompted experts to question why the sensitive job of counting votes was outsourced to a foreign company? How could a bankrupted Spanish company count American votes in Spain? Due to such widespread fraud, the Chairman of the US Federal Election Commission Trey Trainor believes that the 2020 US Presidential Elections is illegitimate. What people are missing in all this is that Trump's 2018 executive order gives the DOJ the power to seize all assets of individuals and companies that were complicit in aiding or covering up this foreign interference in U.S. elections. The National Emergency order specifically calls for seizure of all assets of entities that have, "directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election." That would, of course, have to include practically every CNN fake news anchor, every Big Tech CEO, every fake news journo-terrorist from NBC News, the NY Times and the Washington Post. They are all complicit in gaslighting America and covering up the massive foreign election interference that just took place. Trump's EO further explains that asset seizures shall target people and entities which have: ...materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or (iii) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order. In other words, the EO covers every person who has been corrupted or compromised by communist China. And that includes at least 80% of Democrat lawmakers, by our estimates, including Senators Feinstein and Schiff.
    Every organization involved in the election theft and cover-up can now be seized by the US government

But that's not even the full extent of what's demanded by this Executive Order. In Section 8, the order explains that the term "person" also means, "a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization." In other words, any media organization that assisted in covering up or assisting foreign interference in a U.S. election is specifically targeted by this Executive Order. Further in the definitions section, the EO explains: ...the term “election infrastructure” means information and communications technology and systems used by or on behalf of the Federal Government or a State or local government in managing the election process, including voter registration databases, voting machines, voting tabulation equipment, and equipment for the secure transmission of election results. That would include the Dominion voting systems as well as all other voting systems used in the recent election. Finally, the EO describes what it means by the term "foreign interference." It means: (emphasis added) ...any covert, fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful actions or attempted actions of a foreign government, or of any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, undertaken with the purpose or effect of influencing, undermining confidence in, or altering the result or reported result of, the election, or undermining public confidence in election processes or institutions. Note the important words of "altering the result or reported result of the election." This is exactly what Big Tech and the lying fake news media have done to America. More that merely a crime, it's treason... and it fell right into the national emergency trap that Trump publicly announced in 2018 which now means all these corporations and organizations can have their assets seized literally overnight. In this video, Trump attorney Sidney Powell describes "staggering statistical evidence" and "staggering witness testimony" about the criminal election fraud that was carried out across America. She adds, "If you want to talk about foreign election interference, we certainly have it now." Listen:https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1327379704014393344
    Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) says the US military just raided the server farm of Scytl in Spain

Lest you think this is all speculation and rumor, we now get to the part where the rubber meets the road. According to a video interview with Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) which aired earlier today, the US military has just conducted a raid on the server farm of the now-bankrupt Scytl company in Barcelona, Spain. The Gateway Pundit, which has been at the forefront of much of the bombshell reporting of the election rigging conspiracy that took place on November 3rd, reached out to its sources to confirm the military operations in Europe, as related to gathering evidence of election theft. Here's what TGP just reported: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server. The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way. By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation. Here's the interview with Rep. Gohmert, now on Brighteon.com, just in case YouTube tries to memory hole this video:
    The raid appears to have targeted the CIA's Frankfurt server farm operation

We also now have confirmation from WikiLeaks documents that the CIA used a data center in Frankfurt as a remote hacking base to rig US elections. DW.com reported: WikiLeaks released a trove of CIA documents on Tuesday that it claimed revealed details of its secret hacking arsenal. The release included 8,761 documents that it claimed revealed details of "malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized 'zero day' exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation." The leaks purportedly revealed that a top secret CIA unit used the German city of Frankfurt am Main as the starting point for numerous hacking attacks on Europe, China and the Middle East. German daily "Süddeutsche Zeitung" reported the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees. It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt. It appears the CIA was using the same foreign data center to hack the US elections... and got caught. This is precisely why, as the Gateway Pundit reports, the CIA was kept completely out of the server raid operation that just took place in Germany. The raid was likely leveled against the CIA's own server farm that ran the remote Dominion hacking operation the night of the election! https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1327425499472293888
    GOING DOWN: Big Tech, media giants, Democrat operatives and half the deep state

It should be obvious to any informed person that everything Big Tech and the fake news media did to rig this election, then bury the Democrats' massive vote fraud operations, was a covert, fraudulent deception and unlawful action... and it was all carried out on behalf of communist nations like China and globalist operations that are located outside the United States. It's not merely that the voting system companies whose hardware and software systems rigged the election were located in Canada and Spain; we're also told that part of the CIA's rigging of the election in real-time involved data being offshored to servers located in Germany and possibly Serbia. So there are at least three or four foreign countries involved in this election, and that doesn't even include China and Venezuela, who both had other roles in running influence operations to rig the election outcome in favor of Biden. (Funding for Dominion was also provided, it is rumored, from wealthy socialists in Venezuela.) Now, Team Trump is in the process of gathering irrefutable evidence of criminal collusion to carry out election interference, and the cover-up trails will lead directly to Big Tech (targeted censorship and collusion with China) and the fake news left-wing media (gaslighting propaganda campaign to cover up evidence of foreign collusion). This means that in one fell swoop, President Donald J. Trump will be able to:
    Arrest and seize the assets of all the top Democrats and deep state traitors who attempted to steal the 2020 election.
    Seize all the Big Tech corporations and left-wing media propaganda outlets that were complicit in the conspiracy. This could include seizing their domain names such as Twitter.com, YouTube.com, Facebook.com, etc.
    Defeat the DNC forever by revealing overwhelming evidence of widespread election fraud, which will also result in a nationwide call for a voter ID system for all future elections.
    Solidify his own standing as the brilliant mastermind President of the USA for a second term (and perhaps a third, we dare say).
    Never bet against the Donald.
    RECOUNTS no longer matter; the certification of votes is now irrelevant

The action plan to achieve all this is under way as you read this. Team Trump already has the full transaction logs of Dominion Voting Systems election alterations, and with raids taking place in Europe, more evidence of foreign interference is being secured. Importantly, this enormous cache of vote fraud evidence will be more than sufficient for President Trump to present this evidence to the American people, then declare an illegal insurrection attempt against the United States of America while deploying US Marshals or military police to arrest the treasonous actors in the United States who attempted to carry out this elaborate criminal fraud. No wonder John Brennan appears to be crapping himself every time he appears on live television. Once Trump's plan is fully activated, people like Brennan will need a lifetime supply of Depends. Once all the evidence is compiled and presented, President Trump merely needs to declare the entire election to be null and void as an artifact of a failed foreign coup attempt against the United States, aided by treasonous operators inside the Democrat party and certain dark corners of the intelligence community (CIA, FBI, etc.). As an immutable legal principle, any party that engages in a social contract (such as an election) and then cheats to try to unfairly "win" that contract, is disqualified by default. You cannot win an election by stealing it. There is overwhelming legal precedent for this in court decisions from both SCOTUS and Federal district courts. The recounts are irrelevant. The "certification" of the fraudulent votes is just theater. None of that matters once the overwhelming fraudulent nature of the entire operation is documented and revealed to all.
    We've already won

Trump has already won this election. The treasonous enemies of America have already been caught. They will face criminal charges by the thousands as all this plays out, unless they flee the country first. And the DOJ is about to drop the hammer on the entire operation. The American people are with Trump -- including many Democrats who are now sickened by what they witnessed take place with wholesale left-wing election theft. Americans will not allow their country to be stolen by foreign interests, and as we've mentioned before, if Trump needs to call up every able-bodied man in America to converge on Washington D.C. fully armed with courage, millions of patriots will arrive to defend this constitutional republic against its enemies, both foreign and domestic. Trump no longer needs to win recounts, and he certainly doesn't need the media on his side. They won't be around much longer anyway. All Trump needs is to continue gathering evidence, prepare to present it to the world, and continue to garner support from millions of Americans who are ready to lay their lives on the line, if necessary, to defend this nation. We win if we choose to win. The only way we lose is if we surrender to the criminals on the Left. And the word "concede" isn't even in my vocabulary. Nor will Alex Jones, Owen Shroyer, Steve Bannon, Jim Hoft, Rudy Giuliani or any other patriot surrender to these left-wing criminals and tyrants. I cover a few additional details on all this in my Nov. 13th Daily News Update:
    Keep reading NaturalNews.com for more analysis in the days ahead... this is history in the making, hour by hour, day by day. You are a living witness to one of the most epic political genius "4D chess" moves in human history. Grab some popcorn and join the pro-Trump rallies in the mean time. Victory is coming.

Viking
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th November 2020 at 21:42. Reason: added source link
    Choose well.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), ClearWater (15th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), Ivanhoe (16th November 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), Rosco1 (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (15th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), wondering (15th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

karmic interlude

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...867342848?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (15th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2020), Gracy May (15th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), One (15th November 2020), pueblo (16th November 2020), Rosco1 (16th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (15th November 2020), wondering (15th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #332
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,687 times in 1,282 posts

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,734 times in 1,606 posts

We shall see...
    I have no idea one way or the other. I am just saying, a lawyer like Sidney Powell won't typically say she has overwhelming evidence if she doesn't. However, she was re-tweeting posts from TheDonald.win the other day so I am not sure if they're just seeing what sticks and what doesn't. I think the smaller court cases that were all rejected were used to buy more time / stall a bit while they get the bigger case in order / built up with a strong enough foundation (Dominion).

This is all just my speculation.

I'm probably overdosing on hopium at this point but what else am I to do? I really don't enjoy the idea of Biden steering this country to hell.
    The overwhelming evidence of fraud is but one part of the equation. And not necessarily the most important part. There are also laws, not the least of which is the US Constitution and state statutes regulating elections, that are at least, if not more, important than the clear and convincing evidence of election fraud. The facts that conclusively show constitutional violations are simple and undisputed. These facts, and state and federal law violations, make it easier for the USSC to decide the case in favor of Trump.

Also, as I understand it, the law firm that seeks to withdraw (or did withdraw) from the case seeks to do so for personal reasons, ie, threats against them, not because Trump’s case has no merit. There are many, many good lawyer’s on this case and the absence of that law firm is meaningless.

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), Bodhicee (16th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), ClearWater (15th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (15th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Jill (15th November 2020), mountain_jim (15th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), Rosco1 (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020), wondering (15th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #334
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/s...244178432?s=20

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), onevoice (16th November 2020), Satori (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), thepainterdoug (16th November 2020), Tintin (16th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #335
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,943 times in 1,902 posts

Hi, I noticed that there are a lot of folks out there who are emotionally attached to the US election.
    They cannot even clarify why they hate Trump. It just is as they claim it is. They have 4 or more years
    of entrainment in hating Trump.

Don't let them play on your emotions, stay rational and follow the facts and determine your own course.
    That's my way of avoiding drama with people, some of which I have to work with every day ...
    Last edited by Operator; 16th November 2020 at 04:06. Reason: typo

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), ClearWater (16th November 2020), gini (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), mountain_jim (16th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), Star Mariner (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (16th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #336
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,687 times in 1,282 posts

Operator, so true , I just got off the phone with a friend from Vegas, we havent spoken in 9 months. She was screaming at me how could i like trump.
    well, it turned out she couldnt explain why she hated him. it was fragmented and disjointed, something about hes a womanizer, then i brought up Clinton and all presidents for that matter and she jumped to his image in the world and I brought up for the first time NO WARS! and so on. I think in the end she realized it was all media driven hysteria and got off the subject.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), mountain_jim (16th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), onevoice (16th November 2020), Operator (16th November 2020), Rosco1 (16th November 2020), selinam (16th November 2020), T Smith (16th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #337
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,395 times in 242 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Hi, I noticed that there are a lot of folks out there who are emotionally attached to the US election.
    They cannot even clarify why they hate Trump. It just is as they claim it is. They have 4 or more years
    of entrainment in hating Trump.

Don't let them play on your emotions, stay rational and follow the facts and determine your own course.
    That's my way of avoiding drama with people, some of which I have to work with every day ...
    And I think that is the best case.scenario tbh. It always looks more orchestrated than that to me.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

avid (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #338
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 64,413 times in 12,713 posts

Victor Davis Hanson on the US Election 2020 & Trump’s Prospects
    American Thought Leaders
    160,956 views•Premiered Nov 14, 2020
    American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times
    257K subscribers

"Does President Donald Trump have a path to a second term? What would it take? And how have elections in America fundamentally changed?

In this episode, we sit down with classicist, historian, and Hoover Institution Senior Fellow Victor Davis Hanson."

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (16th November 2020), avid (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), BushPilot (16th November 2020), greybeard (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), Jill (16th November 2020), One (16th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #339
    Thanks

#switchedvotes #2020election

Dr. Shiva and three Whistleblowers step forward about Dominion, the voting software switching votes

Viking
    Choose well.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Alan (16th November 2020), avid (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), Elixir (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), mountain_jim (16th November 2020), selinam (16th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,686 times in 1,303 posts

The "zero evidence" claim is only a MSM talking point, which is actually more of a gaslighting exercise than a talking point. But this may be difficult to explain to your friend if he/she only understands the world through the lens of the MSM. Lower courts also tend to be seated with more activist and partisan judges. As appeals are heard, which takes time, the evidence will come out.

As for the legal team dropping the case, there is a growing culture of reprisal in the US for any professional support for Trump, which is disturbing to say the least. This doesn't just apply to lawyers, btw--there is growing pressure on politicians, organizations, and Republican party officials; the opposition is taking down names, making mental notes, and launching tacit threats just short of canceling, blacklisting, purging.

The mafia expression, "we know where you live" comes to mind....
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th November 2020 at 12:28.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

avid (16th November 2020), Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), ClearWater (16th November 2020), HikerChick (16th November 2020), iota (17th November 2020), mountain_jim (16th November 2020), Philippe (16th November 2020), Tintin (17th November 2020), toppy (16th November 2020), viking (16th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 106 LastLast