+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 124 FirstFirst 1 40 80 90 100 124 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2471

Thread: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

1. Link to Post #1781
    Thanks

Default Re: MASSIVE FRAUD: Major Lawsuits (update: all foiled so far)

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Were Vatican secure communication satellites used to alter the voting on election day?
    Ron asked me if I could possibly enhance the image somewhat. This might be a little easier to read:

Congress and the other criminals don’t care.
    Yes they do.
    We just need to remain patient.
    The plan is unfolding and everything will be revealed soon.
    “There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”
    ~ Albert Camus

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1782
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,102 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)
    Were Vatican secure communication satellites used to alter the voting on election day?
    Ron asked me if I could possibly enhance the image somewhat. This might be a little easier to read:

Yes they do.
    You don’t understand my post.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Eva2 (8th January 2021), gord (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1783
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alh02 (here)

Yes they do.
    You don’t understand my post.
    Sure I do, you're suggesting they don't care because they believe they have full control of the situation and all evidence brought against them will simply get buried and ignored by the system just like it always has in the past.

But unfortunately for them, it's not going to play out that way this time around.

The people you're referring to (who up until now thought themselves to be untouchable) are just now beginning understand and appreciate that fact.

The next few days are going to be fun, enjoy the show.
    Last edited by alh02; 8th January 2021 at 03:07.
    ~ Albert Camus

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), onevoice (8th January 2021), Satori (8th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1784
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

wrong post

8. Link to Post #1785
    Thanks

Lin Wood dropping TRUTH BOMBS on Parler at the moment.

Mike Pence and Hunter Biden should be VERY worried about the emails and images he has posted thus far.

I wonder who's next up on the chopping block. Lots more to come I think.

Here are a couple of snippets. I'm not game to re-post any of the other content, but I think you can probably all guess where things are headed...

<POST UPDATE>

Sorry but I decided to remove those 'snippets'. If you saw them you saw them. If not they are still on Parler, for now.
    Last edited by alh02; 8th January 2021 at 07:22.
    ~ Albert Camus

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alh02 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #1786
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #1787
    Thanks

Trump Flew to Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, Texas Right After He Was Blocked From Twitter: Get Ready for the Blackout!

By Global Agenda

The new American Revolution 2.0 is upon America. That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors. There was ZERO Police Presence at the Capitol Building and I am glad that Trump got out of Washington. We are watching the Coup come to an end and it was interesting to see that the MSM are calling it a coup and it really is a Coup. A coup against Trump. Anyway Trump is now at an Elite Military Communications Base in Abilene, Texas where he is watching his Vice President finish off his Presidency as he sits in the Bird Seat. Get ready for some serious announcements. America is on the Brink. Treason is the End Game.

Link with short video...

https://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...t-2649556.html

Viking
    Choose well.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), Olam (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #1788
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Pence Receives Strange Coin After Certifying The Fraudulent Election

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/07/p...lent-election/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #1789
    Thanks

Good read, putting Nesara aside if you believe or not, some interesting tid bits...

Compilation of Real News - Current Situation & Intel

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 8 Jan. 2021

Compiled Fri. 8 Jan. 2021 by Judy Byington (snip)

On Thurs. 7 Jan. At the end of today’s address, Trump says, “Our journey has just begun.” https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34804052844550

Q: The Plan To Save the World
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUH2eiYjQxM

Thurs. 7 Jan. Trump Attorney Lin Wood Tweet: “Many traitors” to be arrested shortly… final list of confirmed traitors acquired last night during congressional vote” and “Now It Is a Completed Crime…Many Traitors Will Be Arrested and Jailed Over Next Several Days” https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...-arrested.html

"Be Of Good Cheer" By Coach Jerry

Life experience has taught us it is often "darkest before the dawn"... That things are not always as they seem... that geopolitical cleansing will be a painful process. The table has now been set. Congressional certification has been documented. Be encouraged people. There will be no escaping the retribution to come. If there was ever a time to recall the following Q expressions and predictions, that time is now!

• Buckle Up!

• It will be Biblical!

• Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing!

The following words of comfort were spoken over 2,000 years ago. They are certainly applicable today during this time of apparent chaos and defeat. "These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Thank you POTUS Thank you FLOTUS Thank you Q WWG1WGA God wins! Coach Jerry

Judy Note: Last night Trump was working out of the National Defense Command Center in Abilene Texas. Today he called up the National Guard and flew to Camp David. Mass Arrests were about to happen. Be prepared for a Blackout. We were already in a Period of Darkness on Wed. 6 Jan. when President Trump announced, “The Storm is Upon Us.”

The morning of 7 Jan. 2021 the US Congress certified Joe Biden as the next US President. But, there was a problem. Certain members of Congress led by the Democrats and former President arack [O]bama, had conspired with foreign enemies to conduct a fraudulent 2020 Election and thereby had committed treason.

And, the Election was still not over. States could still de-certify their votes as evidence of Voter Fraud emerged, which included evidence pertinent to national security.

Trump may have no choice but to go to Martial Law. Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other Social Media were heavily censoring, Shadow Banning and deleting accounts of the good guys. Twitter and Facebook have taken down President Trump, Lin Wood and others who don’t conform to their leftist agenda.

Gold Standard:

On Thurs. 31 Dec. at the last minute of 2020, POTUS's Gold-backed Currency Advocate Judy Shelton was confirmed to the Federal Reserve Board by the Senate Banking Committee.

The next day of Fri. 1 Jan. 2021 the Gold Standard began ushering in a new financial system across the globe. Several countries have already announced their currencies would be on the gold/asset-backed standard.

According to Shelton over this past weekend the paperwork of 209 countries for the GCR were completed.

Also over this past weekend NESARA/ GESARA debt forgiveness programs were being implemented globally, including Global Collateral Account payouts to paymaster accounts and bond holders receiving money-of-accounts as of Tues. 5 Jan. – and now could see funds that would be accessible when Tier 4B started.

Judy Note: Be aware that Google Maps, Twitter, Facebook and other social media were censoring, Shadow Banning and deleting the good guys. Twitter and Facebook have taken down President Trump, Lin Wood and other people’s accounts that don’t conform to the leftist agenda. It is therefore difficult to give you links to some of the below information.

A. Thurs. 7 Jan. Lin Wood Tweet (after which his account was taken down).

Time for rest. I had to stay up to watch the conclusion of the greatest attempted theft in history.

Now it is a completed crime.

Many traitors will be arrested and jailed over the next several days.

President Trump will serve four more years.

B. Thurs. 7 Jan. 2021 Steele, Parkes, Ward Talk Trump and What’s to Come: Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes With Charlie Ward Speak Trump, UK, What's To Come & More Must Watch!

1. The Wed. 6 Jan. protest at the Capitol was a set trap. The corruption was financed by [S]oros, [O]bama, [C]linton foundation but came from the Vatican.

2. When they stormed Capitol Hill Trump supporters took Pelosi’s laptops which had a boatload of evidence. About a dozen laptops were given to Trump.

3. The United Kingdom was behind all this.

4. The Italian government satellites were run by the Vatican and moved information across the globe.

5. Trump is at the command post in Texas where they were deciding the next step.

6. If the Alliance doesn’t betray Trump there will be martial law and arrests and Trump will be in for another four years.

7. Trump has the Insurrection Act, the Military, and biological warfare.

8. The crimes against humanity of pedo*philia will come out before Jan. 20.

C. Thurs. 7 Jan. Charlie Ward Weekly Update: https://drcharlieward.com/dr-charlie...inar-1-6-2021/

D. Thurs. 7 Jan. 2021 The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net 712-770-4016 pin123456#

1. Some of the larger bond holders were supposed to be paid overnight tonight and would have access to those funds tomorrow morning Fri. 8 Jan.

2. Tier 4B should have notification on Sat. 9 Jan. and start on Sat, or we could get pushed to early next week.

3. Redemption Center people went to work today Thurs. 7 Jan.

E. Military Intel Lays Out Plan to Take Over US: https://youtu.be/g8-tCrgiIC8

1. This election was a military operation to bring down the New World Order.

2. There was a plan put in place to bring down this Rothschild – Federal Reserve- Banking industry that was started in 1871. This country has been ruled by a foreign power for a very long time.

3. Back in the 60s when they took out Kennedy about 200 generals got together and put together The Plan.

4. In the last 20 years Patriots and 22 Alliance powers across the world have gathered to

5. They got control of the NSA and

6. In 1950 Military Intelligence intercepted a 16 year plan to take down the US – 8 years of Obama and 8 years of [H]illary [C]linton.

7. While she was over the State Department they skimmed uranium off the stockpile – Iran, Syria

8. They were going to launch a nuclear against the US and blame it on Russia.

9. The Alliance chose Trump to save the country, save the world.

10. Every war has been financed by this banking empire.

11. Oct. 28 2017 was the first time the Military dropped some intelligence. They came out fast for five days, and then went into months and years. This became the greatest military intelligence operation in history to educate the people. It’s called Q.

12. Sessions was a patriot who assigned John Huber to convene grand juries.

13. They went after General Mike Flynn because he knew where all the bodies were buried.

14. 300 federal judges have been replaced by Trump.

15. 190,000 plus indictments have been filed – most involve the ra*pe, tor*ture and mur*der of chi*ldren.

16. The Vatican was the center of it all.

17. $200 million was used to upgrade GITMO.

18. Regular planes were going in and out of GITMO for military tribunals.

19. Q: Never interfere with an enemy while they are burning themselves to the ground.

20. The Cabal worship Sat*an and were everywhere.

F. Trump Flew to Texas After He was Banned From Twitter. Get Ready for a Blackout: http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/01/t...-after-he.html GlobalAgenda@BitChute

The new American Revolution 2.0 is upon America. That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors. There was ZERO Police Presence at the Capitol Building and I am glad that Trump got out of Washington. We are watching the Coup come to an end and it was interesting to see that the MSM are calling it a coup and it really is a Coup. A coup against Trump. Anyway Trump is now at an Elite Military Communications Base in Abilene, Texas where he is watching his Vice President finish off his Presidency as he sits in the Bird Seat. Get ready for some serious announcements. America is on the Brink. Treason is the End Game.

In the times of Internet Censorship here are my Social Media Accounts that I use for spreading the Real Uncensored Truth (hopefully). BTW... My Twitter and two YouTube channels are heavily censored and shadow banned. Mark @GlobalAgenda

G. Italian US Embassy Conspires to Take Out Trump: http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/01/u...s-to-take.html

H. Thurs. 7 Jan. Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance http://www.paulstramer.net/2021/01/p...hroughout.html https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/...e-voter-fraud/

Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court. He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race

Rome, Italy (January 5, 2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent reports of a hack at Leonardo now appear to have been an orchestrated cover to mitigate blowback on the corporation which is partially owned by the Italian government.

Nations In Action, a government transparency organization, partnered with the Institute of Good Governance to thoroughly investigate and research the election irregularities which yielded the long awaited proof that a flawless plot to take down America was executed with extraordinary resources and global involvement. Americans and elected officials now have proof that the election was indeed stolen.

I. Wed. 6 Jan. Natural News Situation Update: America's Day of Reckoning arrives... Trump must now play his hand.

With America's day of reckoning having now arrived, President Trump must now play his full hand to defend the republic against domestic and foreign enemies. Later today, we anticipate VP Mike Pence will betray America, although there is a chance that Sen. Grassley might step in and help save the nation by rejecting the fraudulent electoral votes and sending them back to the states for adjudication.

We cover breaking bombshell news that Barack Obama funded a vote rigging scheme involving the Italian government (and most likely the Vatican as well).

Possible outcome scenarios for today's decisions in Congress. We believe VP Pence will betray the nation and the GOP will commit its final political suicide by embracing the obviously fraudulent, illegal Biden slate of electoral votes.

One possible scenario sees Sen. Grassley presenting new national security evidence that we've never seen before, then rejecting the electoral results based on this new evidence.

Why Trump's declassification efforts may see previously classified documents funneled through non-government individuals in order to achieve broad, efficient distribution of the information.

What's remaining for Trump and America after the total betrayal of the GOP, Pence, SCOTUS and others.

Apple Maps is blocking directions to Washington D.C. as yet another example of Big Tech interfering with honest democracy.

Jeffrey Prather warns the [d]eep state may attempt to bomb churches in D.C.

Mitt Romney screamed at by airplane passengers as they all head to D.C. (called him a traitor over and over).

Pennsylvania lawmakers demand Pence reject the fraudulent electoral votes and give them more time to investigate election irregularities.

Trump tweets the VP has the power to reject electoral votes, while the NYT runs a propaganda article claiming Pence said he has no such power. That NYT story was later revealed to be fake news.

Wisconsin lawmakers move to de-certify iden electoral votes. Other states likely to follow.

Why the election is not over today, even if iden is confirmed as president-elect. States can still de-certify their votes as new evidence emerges, which can include national security evidence.

Trump considering total declassification and mass firings of top traitors in the administration.

Lt Gen. Tom McInerney warns that if Pence doesn't act, Trump must declare military authority to save the nation.

Georgia election being stolen through the same fraud that was used in the general election. Rigged ballots, blocking GOP observers, rigged Dominion machines and more.

Those who commit election fraud face five years in federal prison.

Dominion voting machines found to have "Made in China" labels on their boxes, proving they are manufactured in China.

President Xi Jinping orders military to be "ready to fight at any second without fear of death."

A nurse dies suddenly after receiving the coronavirus vaccine.

What's next: Trump's military authority option and the "We the People" option to preserve the nation and stop the steal.

J. Trump Attorney Lin Wood Fireside Chat #4: https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...d-3738949.html 918-851-6920 - text to receive link for show notes

Sidney Powell had completed a 270 page legal report on 2020 Election fraud.

The Canadian owned Dominion hardware voting machines used in most states shared office space with [G]eorge [S]oros in Toronto Canada

Secoya/Smartmatic software used in Dominion machines to switch votes was created by the CIA and came out of Communist Venezuela.

US votes in the 2020 Election were sent to a CIA office in Frankfurt Germany to be switched and counted.

The Chinese invested $400 million in Dominion just before the 2020 Election and $200 million a year before.

The Dominion system was used around the world to buy elections.

The Chinese have bought 31 million acres of American land.

Conspiring with foreign nations to steal an election has a penalty of death by firing squad.

There was no law and order in Georgia and no one enforcing voting laws.

On Dec. 31 Mike Pence resigned as VP and should be arrested for leading the opposition to lawsuits against election fraud. He got one of those messages at George Bush’s funeral. The truth will soon come out about Mike Pence.

If a fraudulent election was certified that would be your last election in America. Those elected would never again let you decide your leaders.

Jeffrey Epstein is alive. Three reliable sources say that is true. Wood has documentary, air flight travel, financial transactions in his account.

Epstein has Video tape on pedo*philia.

ill [G]ates’ C19 tests are falsely calibrated, vaccines filled with RNA altering ingredients, diagnosis was bogus – people have common colds, common flue.

ill [G]ates and Jeffrey [E]pstein are friends.

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is blocking cures for C19. He is knee deep in the Cabal. He is in the back pocket of big Pharma. He blocks access to the president.

Trump is aware of the fraud in the 2020 Election and caught them red-handed. They have committed treason by cooperating with a foreign enemy to take over the country, to become a Communist state. Those who certify a fraudulent election were committing treason.

Trump will drain the swamp. Those who are not with Trump do not love America.

Trump won the election by over 80% vote.

With Lincoln they moved the Inauguration back so that the right president could be sworn in.

K. Thurs. 7 Jan. Protestor heard Antifa Plan, saw them break window: https://parler.com/post/848c98170f92...ffaf62fa04cf2f

L. Thurs. 7 Jan. Reader Post By Sabre

Yesterday the same group of ANTIFA instigators (not Trump supporters) that have been rioting around the nation the past 2 months, freely walked into the Capital building. This was unopposed and allowed with capital police holding the doors open for them, `a set up’. They ended up being arrested… Finally.

After Congress reconvened, they resumed counting the electoral votes, ultimately accepting and certifying them in favor of iden, the crime is now complete. Just like watching shoplifters, security has to allow the theft and let them leave the store completing the crime. The certifying of the electoral votes completes the crime for Congress. What do I mean? What’s the crime?

Trump knew the outcome in advance (lookin glass) as soon as the mail in ballot scam started last spring. The entire election process has been a sting operation ever since. Here’s the short version:

Besides the mail-in ballot and counting frauds nationwide. On Nov 2 the bankruptcy of the U.S. was complete. You can’t elect a President to a bankrupt corporation. With Pence’s certification, he and everyone that voted in favor of it are guilty of treason! They will be arrested for that and other charges over the next 2 weeks. These arrests will include everyone involved down to media, complicit corporations, state ballot counters, those in foreign countries that were involved in printing fake ballots and voting machine programmers/providers. The list goes on.

An increase of people resigning for health reasons or retiring, will actually be a cover for being arrested for these crimes. Claims of leg injuries with people wearing black walking medical boots will actually be them hiding ankle bracelets. (The same boot that iden, Hillary and McCain wore.) A lot of these will be for crimes against humanity including what I listed above. Actual crimes will be changed to something more easily palatable for the public.

Coming arrests have always been known about by Congress (both parties included). Attempting to avoid arrests has been the reason for all the fabricated lies the past 4 years. They’ve had to get Trump out of office to save their skin. Literally!

If there was nothing for Democrats to worry about, they would happily wait 2 weeks and transition to iden. No big deal. But that won’t happen. Democrats will want Trump out ASAP by any means possible. In fact they will be screaming for it. What’s at stake is biblical and they want to avoid it.

The next 2 weeks could see the above plus lockdowns, FISA, declass, Russia collusion hoax exposed, Hillary’s emails and more through the presidents Emergency Broadcast System. To me the most interesting will be SSP/Space Force background, biblical realizations, who has actually been in charge over the years and making doubles.

Now for the good part: Once everyone is arrested and almost no one left in Congress, the long awaited NESARA/GESARA can start being implemented. When that happens the military will run government until we have new elections within 120 days of its implementation.

Believe Nothing/Anything's Possible

Sabre

M. NESARA/GESARA

With his November 2, 2020 Executive Order, POTUS put us in NESARA – 120 days after November 2 was March 2 ‘21 for the required new NESARA Elections.

Charlie Ward: Trump stepped down on Nov. 3 and went from president to presidential candidate. With Trump stepping down and once things were settled with iden/[H]arris gone – the Power House would step in (JF Kennedy Jr.).

On Jan. 1 2021 Trump said, “It’s big, it’s all signed and goes into effect Jan. 1.” Evidently he was referring to a return to the gold-backed dollar. https://youtu.be/t6NKAOu_MGI (min. 12:35)

As of that same Jan. 1 2021 there were said to be 209 nations including the US, which were in the process of implementing NESARA/GESARA and debt forgiveness – all having placed their gold/asset-backed currencies at a 1:1 par with each other.

N. Restored Republic Events Schedule: John F. Kennedy Jr. (Juan O’Savin) has repeatedly said that iden would never be president and Trump’s Inauguration would not take place on Jan. 20, but on April 1. The election would be transparent, instantaneous and take place under the new and already tested Quantum Voting System where US citizens could vote using their own computers or phones.

March 30 2021 Restored Republic Elections.

By 1 April 2021 all political criminality would be exposed and prosecuted.

Source:

Judy Byington

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspo...e-as-of_8.html

Viking
    Choose well.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), Philippe (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #1790
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

DNI Report Delivered to Congress Right After Certification

https://rumble.com/vcj79n-dni-report...ification.html

RUMBLE :I think the DNI report is why DC is panicking like they are. They just found out that it's provable that they knowingly certified a fraudulent election.

DNI Report on Foreign Election Interference delivered to congress
    https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/s...93667007016961
    https://twitter.com/anonpatriotq/sta...56910832373760

POTUS address about the peaceful transition to his second term
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34804052844550

POTUS statement that we are transitioning power to the people
    https://twitter.com/MajorPatriot/sta...28220102864896

Trump 2nd term Q post
    https://twitter.com/WeTheInevitable/...50355659657217

ANTIFA organizer right by woman who was allegedly shot at Capitol
    https://twitter.com/tom2badcat/statu...25565578182658
    https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/sta...66315879411712

The law is going after the ANTIFA that raided the capitol
    https://twitter.com/WeTheInevitable/...47359072735232

The Police were directing the peaceful protesters where they are to go
    https://twitter.com/anonpatriotq/sta...49750597693440

The shooting looks fake in one of the videos (I don't know)
    https://twitter.com/Rcfan611/status/1347279798809354242

Officer that allegedly shot the woman placed on leave
    https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...75577389162497

US Capitol Police Chief resigns effective 1/16
    https://twitter.com/WeTheInevitable/...25252314017795

Theory decode of Red 1-6
    https://twitter.com/donaldQlincoln/s...21445358174209

Q deltas
    https://twitter.com/Jhomes551/status...50146451955714

DOJ going after the ANTIFA that perpetrated this violence
    https://twitter.com/barnes_law/statu...26080642920449

Josh Howley's book deal canceled for wrong think
    https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1347327743004995585
    Last edited by Philippe; 8th January 2021 at 13:24.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

BushPilot (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), mountain_jim (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #1791
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,275 times in 8,658 posts

https://twitter.com/PatrickByrne/sta...300141058?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), fifi (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #1792
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Many traitors will be arrested and jailed over the next several days.
    President Trump will serve four more years.

Lin Wood
    We've been hearing about these arrests for years now, long before Trump and Q even. So Lin Wood is the latest in promising that this is imminent. The window of opportunity is rapidly closing, will he still have credibility even as a new president is being sworn in on the 20th, and the arrests yet to materialize? Again?

Quote When they stormed Capitol Hill Trump supporters took Pelosi’s laptops which had a boatload of evidence. About a dozen laptops were given to Trump.

Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes With Charlie Ward Speak Trump, UK, What's To Come & More Must Watch!
    Quote That was the WORST staged event at the US Capitol that I have ever seen. Everyone of those ACTORS that ended up in the Capitol Building were paid actors.

By Global Agenda
    Which is it?

23. Link to Post #1793
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've been reading a lot of claims about this in the past weeks and have been trying to wrap my head around it. Could someone please explain how exactly the vote was tampered through Dominion voting machines?

Bear with me... here is from what I understand the whole process of casting ballots through voting machines:

-A voter chooses the candidate on a touchscreen

-A ballot is printed by the machine (for a paper trail)

-The voter takes the ballot, checks it and feeds it to the tabulator.

That's all. Could someone please explain at which point in this process do the "vatican quantum sattelites", "servers in Frankfurt", etc come into play?

For what I can think of, there are 3 ways the vote could be frauded:

1. After choosing the candidate on the touchscreen, the machine prints a ballot with the other candidate.
    This cannot have happened, as the voters can check the ballot after printing. Even if some forget to do this, there would have been hundreds of thousands of complaints on election day. There is no record of this happening.
    2. When the voter feeds the ballot in the tabulator, the machine doesn't count the correct vote, it counts a vote for the opposite candidate. But the actual paper ballot will stay in the box for further audit.
    This also has been proven to not have happened, as there were 2 MANUAL recounts of the paper ballots in Georgia that yielded the same results.
    3. After the ballot printing and tabulation are done correctly, through hacking or malicious software, the entries in the centralized databases are manipulated and votes are switched from one candidate to the other.
    This also has been proven to not have happened, as there were 2 MANUAL recounts of the paper ballots in Georgia that yielded the same results.

If you take the time to think about the process you will realize that all of the dominion voting fraud claims actually contradict each other or are completely incompatible with how the process works.

So all those people that tweet/blog/vlog about this are either:

a) Completely ignorant and haven't taken 5 minutes to examine how the voting process works - but are making grave claims which, if true, would demonstrate the greatest fraud in the last 50 years (but, again, haven't taken 5 minutes to investigate the process)

b) Not intelligent enough to understand how the process I just described works.

c) Well informed about the process and sufficiently intelligent to understand it - but highly malevolent and manipulative in order to gain monetization through clicks/views/donations or political benefits.

Disclaimer: If there is any part of the process that I have misrepresented, or the information that I had was incorrect, please let me know as I might be wrong.
    This is just a conclusion that I have reached after documenting from various sources on how electronic voting works in the US

24. Link to Post #1794
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Meet the New Boss......... Same as the Old Boss.

I've kept well away from this thread as I consider myself an ignoramus of all things political in the US of A, but Dear God.......... Another plan!? Has/Did the Q plan pan out? Did this plan pan out, or is this secondary plan of the original plan still part of the same plan??

OR

Is everybody clutching at straws?

I have no bloody idea what is going on, none. One of the best commenters on this thread I've seen is Chris, Greybeard, as he states, "it may be so"...... No definites no certainties, just could be's.

And I think I'm down with that. But surely, surely, if Trump was this master 5d chess player he would have played the game to his strengths whilst still in the game, no? Not at the point where he is being handed his coat, surely.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), Merkaba360 (8th January 2021), Salv8tion (8th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #1795
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    If that's not a Masonic handshake I don't know what is, with the thumb extending and pressing over to the back of the other person's hand.

What is the official explanation for the coin/s that are handed over? Notice the nudge from Pelosi?

Weird.

I worked for DOD, not active duty(GS) but with active duty. It is tradition for the branches to have coins , I was given several. It is given in in thanks or at ceremonies, done just as seen in this video, by putting it in your had while shaking it. The message is what's important here, "court date". They obviously anticipated this and had the coins minted ahead of this event.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), fifi (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), Gwin Ru (8th January 2021), Iancorgi (8th January 2021), Jayke (8th January 2021), meat suit (8th January 2021), mountain_jim (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #1796
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I have a question for everyone.

It seems like Trump has virtually no allies now within the power structure. Some people are calling on him to release secret files as one of his last acts but I doubt anyone in power would listen to him. So where if anywhere are the white hats? Who comes to the forefront to stop the move towards Totalitarianism? What intel agencies might be white hats? Or what part of the military might be?

If in fact there are white hats within the power structure, it seems they have decided to jettison Trump and think their causes would be better served without him.

I am not counting Trump out. They are going after him big time to stop the creation of what would be some sort of shadow government, amoung other reasons. Regardless, to make things turn out ok, there has to be some sort of white hat group. Don't see where they are now.....
    Last edited by TravelerJim; 8th January 2021 at 16:01. Reason: edits

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), fifi (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), Iancorgi (8th January 2021), mountain_jim (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #1797
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Last edited by greybeard; 8th January 2021 at 17:03.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (8th January 2021), BoR (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #1798
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Trump has tweeted he will NOT be going to the inauguration on Jan 20th.

Also that the 75.000.0000 great American Patriots who voted for him, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It is protocol that all living presidents are present at the inauguration, unless they are sick of course.

And no, he is not saying he is going to die.... (or is planning to be sick that day)

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), Deux Corbeaux (9th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), T Smith (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #1799
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    I've been reading a lot of claims about this in the past weeks and have been trying to wrap my head around it. Could someone please explain how exactly the vote was tampered through Dominion voting machines?

Bear with me... here is from what I understand the whole process of casting ballots through voting machines:

-A voter chooses the candidate on a touchscreen

-A ballot is printed by the machine (for a paper trail)

-The voter takes the ballot, checks it and feeds it to the tabulator.

That's all. Could someone please explain at which point in this process do the "vatican quantum sattelites", "servers in Frankfurt", etc come into play?

For what I can think of, there are 3 ways the vote could be frauded:

1. After choosing the candidate on the touchscreen, the machine prints a ballot with the other candidate.
    This cannot have happened, as the voters can check the ballot after printing. Even if some forget to do this, there would have been hundreds of thousands of complaints on election day. There is no record of this happening.
    2. When the voter feeds the ballot in the tabulator, the machine doesn't count the correct vote, it counts a vote for the opposite candidate. But the actual paper ballot will stay in the box for further audit.
    3. After the ballot printing and tabulation are done correctly, through hacking or malicious software, the entries in the centralized databases are manipulated and votes are switched from one candidate to the other.

If you take the time to think about the process you will realize that all of the dominion voting fraud claims actually contradict each other or are completely incompatible with how the process works.

So all those people that tweet/blog/vlog about this are either:

a) Completely ignorant and haven't taken 5 minutes to examine how the voting process works - but are making grave claims which, if true, would demonstrate the greatest fraud in the last 50 years (but, again, haven't taken 5 minutes to investigate the process)

b) Not intelligent enough to understand how the process I just described works.

c) Well informed about the process and sufficiently intelligent to understand it - but highly malevolent and manipulative in order to gain monetization through clicks/views/donations or political benefits.

Disclaimer: If there is any part of the process that I have misrepresented, or the information that I had was incorrect, please let me know as I might be wrong.
    This is just a conclusion that I have reached after documenting from various sources on how electronic voting works in the US
    Can anyone please explain at which point in this process do the "vatican secure sattelites", "servers in Frankfurt", etc come into play?
    I've watched multiple videos posted by users here and can't find one that explicitly clarifies this.

35. Link to Post #1800
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Can anyone please explain at which point in this process do the "vatican secure sattelites", "servers in Frankfurt", etc come into play?
    I've watched multiple videos posted by users here and can't find one that explicitly clarifies this.
    Maria Strollo Zack provides good coverage in this recording link (well worth listening to): 

https://vocaroo.com/1e976QE4oDoy

which can be found in this post which is followed by updates:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1401386
    Last edited by Gemma13; 8th January 2021 at 17:43.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (8th January 2021), Reinhard (8th January 2021), TargeT (8th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 124 FirstFirst 1 40 80 90 100 124 LastLast